What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmgp6fUrMAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that COD went so wrong, it looked good in comparison.

Also,

WE

WE
WUZ
HISTORICAL REVISIONISTS

Nothing

they do this and I'll consider a pirate

AND SHEEEEEET

Nothing

Putting a black guy on the cover of a WW1 game is not "revisionism". Black people did fight in WW1, and technically can still be represented.

I'm not saying DICE should have made their cover a black guy, but learn what revisionism means when you shitpost next time

Kek, fuck all of you faggots. The game looks phenomenal. The things I didn't like were

#1. That futuristic AI sounding female voice that was used to state when objectives were being loss or taken and general battlefield updates.

#2.I don't really think there was even a second thing about the gameplay I didn't like. I guess the 3D spotting was overkill even for a Battlefield game.

Everything else looked great. If you think this game looked bad you are just purposely trying to be difficult to further the reputation that Holla Forums has earned as the chan equivalent of hipsters who refuse to like anything mainstream.

Plus I didn't see a single nigger in the multi-player gameplay. Everyone's jsut crying over nothing because bitching about things is all they enjoy.

Fuck me, I wrote that? Sorry, I was in the vola and the discussion was in another topic. I meant buy

Nah, go fuck yourself. Niggers had no significant part in it.

Let's just discount all the shit EA/Dice has crammed into the past battlefield games, THIS time it's going to be great, ahahhaha gotchu fam those graphics am I right hahahaha pre-ordering right now

It's hard to be excited right now after playing Battlefront. That game was really underwhelming.

Hello EA shill.

True. It's like putting a BR on the cover of a WW2 shooter when all they did was to take some castle in Italy and bomb some factories.

DICE actually fought EA to even make this game. EA tried shutting them down from the get go because they thought kids weren't even going to know what WW1 is. Do you really need to be reminded of how great of a game DICE can make when left to their own devices and without EA intervention? Even BF3 was actually a really good shooter. BF4 was an over bloated piece of borderline garbage, and Hardline I completely skipped since Visceral did that one. But EA seems to have actually given DICE the freedom to do what they wanted on this one. Now call me an EA shill because you don't like my opinions. Since we're going that route I'm just going to call you an Activision shill who got BTFO because nobody liked the latest COD garbage they put out this year. Protip. People have different opinions from you and some people don't give a fuck about the hivemind.

Kek, while typing that this guy put this reply. . You niggers are getting as bad as Holla Forums about this shit.

Saying Battlefront was underwhelming is an understatement. EA forced them to have the game ready in time for the release of the force awakens and the whole thing just turned into some kind of generic shooter with Star Wars skins.

no, you go fuck yourself back to your Holla Forums echo chamber and stay there. You vocal minority faggots have ruined Holla Forums for far too long.

Tasty bait.

Really, the issues between Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 3 were just tinier maps and more casual gunplay. The teamwork is still just fine and BF3 is up their with Insurgency and the rest as best FPS games of this generation.

I'm surprised that people are able to accept Melee and Smash 4 being completely different games, yet BF2 and BF3 being one of the biggest sins of gaming.

It's a huge shame, since that game has an incredible level of detail, but even despite being somewhat dumbed down it had barely any content.

I'll give credit where credit is due, it looks, runs, and sounds great.

You guys sure do have a victim complex

Maybe there's truth in what they say then.

Good one globalist cuck.

nice

About 1/3 of the British Expeditionary force on the Western front were India. The British especially used a lot of colonial troops as they didn't have the man power from just the UK.

Honestly if it were nigger just in the African front no one would be bitching, now I hope they put the fucking turkroaches as a force on the Arabian front so I can remove them with pleasure.

All I want to do is play as the Germans in multiplayer.

They let me have that I'll catch it on the black Friday sale 4 weeks after it launches

So far the game could easily pass off as another WWII shooter with some minor adjustments to the assets. There's too much of a focus on automatic weaponry from what I've seen during the stream today.

It'll still sell no matter how historically inaccurate it is, and it's on pace to outsell this year's Call of Duty if Activision keeps the remaster locked behind an 80 dollar paywall.

Of course you can play as the Germans.

WHERE IS PAJEET

That's honestly what it reminds me of. The more footage I see of it the more it reminds of DoD:Source or something.

You can. They did about an hour-long presentation where a bunch of celebrities including Snoop Dogg, who was filmed with a fat blunt in his mouth while playing and a bunch of internet nobodies all played Battlefield with each other. One side was the UK, one side was the Krauts.

Honestly it didn't look terrible. The terrain deformation looked alright, although they've already done exactly that before. The airships looked pretty underwhelming even though the commentary was trying to pump them up as hugely important pivotal weapons. The gameplay looked like standard Battlefield, so that means zero strategy, mostly sprinting and firing your SMG or machine gun from the hip. There are shitloads of tanks which kinda bothered me; they look more like fast and small early-to-late 1920s tanks than the huge, slow, creaky monstrosities that were actually fielded in WW1.

I did like that sniping looks like they nerfed the living fucking shit out of it, so no longer is one tryhard going to dominate entire sectors of the map since there's now more bullet drop and other shit. The "dynamic" weather actually looked pretty boss; the rain and fog effects looked super cool and I like the idea that they'll change the focus of a battle from long-range tank dueling to in-close door-to-door shit.

Like said though there's way, way too much of a focus on automatic weaponry. If you were hoping for bolt-action shenanigans where you fire once and God help you if you miss you're probably going to be disappointed.

When they showed Snoop with the blunt hanging out of his mouth I lost it. When Jamie Foxx came on he was high as fuck to talking about hemp and coughing a whole bunch and saying he was going to meet up with Wiz Khalifa before the match to get more in the zone.

They couldn't make it based on the western front because it was too slow. They couldnt make it on the eastern front becasue although that would actually allow mobile gameplay and cool events such as defense of the fort at Ypres because normalfags know nothing of that.

They DID have plenty of automatic weapons in WW1 ready for service but they never used them out of fear of the enemy taking their designs.

You retards also need to fuck off with your "DURRR NIGGERZ AND NONWHITES NEVER SURVED"

Plenty did, get over it. If you want an all-white game, make one yourself.

That Jamie Foxx and Zac Whatshisname thing on the red carper right before the stream made me actually laugh out loud.

Jamie Foxx: "Oh, it's kinda smoky in here."
*interviewer perspiring* "Uh, yeah, lots of clouds, ha ha."
Jamie Foxx: *laughter*

Yea, it was pretty funny. As far as the sniping being nerfed they added drag to the bullets along with the current bullet drop system they have. So now the bullets slow down the further they travel. Maybe that's why that one retard kept missing those shots while he was up in that tower.

DEAD WITH THE OTHER 60'000 SHITSKISN

Sadly since DICE/EA know that FASTPACED
gameplay is the only thing that sells now they'll pull every automatic/semi-auto weapon they can find to put in this, I'm just hoping that some servers can have the option for a hardcore mode with bolt-action rifles only.

Again thats more to do with them being afraid that most people would be bored driving a tank that goes as fast as a person walks.

Nigger how stupid are you, Ypres was on the western front. The 2nd battle of Ypres was the first time Gas was used, and it was against the Canadian regiment stationed there.

I know. It was pretty cool right?

The reason there is a huge focus on automatic weaponry is because one of the classes main loadout is SMGs. Highest chance people were using that kind of weapon a lot more than others because they're all CoDfags used to machine guns.

Nigger please. They never issued the BAR in large quantities for exactly the reason you said, they were afraid of the Krauts getting ahold of it. Aside from that the only man-portable automatic weapon was the MP18, which was issued and used for a grand total of like six months before the war ended.

Well the battle itself was brutal so yeah, just the way you worded your post I thought you were saying it was on the Eastern Front.

Refer to video, Italians also issued their SMG design right around the same time the Krauts did.

so…you're agreeing with me then?

I checked and you're actually right. It was on the eastern front. Now that I think of it, I don't think it even was Ypres. I'm trying to remember the fort that the krauts took to defend from the russians, but Ivan couldn't slog through the mud so it made an assault by artillery nigh impossible.

no ones arguing that, we're arguing that it's a CURRENT YEAR video game developer is taking a EUROPEAN centric war and advertising it to millennials purely based on colored people rather than making a legit focus on WW1 as western civilizations war and not brownskins war.

Of course you can't have any game now without just white people because that's racist now.

*it wasn't on the eastern front

Christ im fucking up today

If your definition of "plenty" is two, maybe three, then sure. Did you watch the stream though? Maybe five people were carrying weapons that weren't fully-automatic. I'm not even saying this is necessarily a bad thing, I was just really hoping for a more bolt-action, slower-paced slog where placement, combined arms and melee would become more of a thing, but the stream presented it as "Battlefield 4: Slower Weapons Edition" and the automatic weapons were a huge reason for that.

Are you sure? There are plenty of games with only white people these days.

The way that the primaries are distributed actually shuts out bolt actions entirely.

The only class that can use them is the Scout, although the Medic does have access to rifles, the one's showcased during the stream and in trailers have all been semi automatic.

This skews the balance towards SMG users, who not only can take out tanks and level buildings, but mop up most other classes without trying.

Fuck you're so defensive damn son you're free to enjoy whatever terrible games you want, I just wanted to laugh at you

This is true, I remember being in the stream when they announced and showed off the gameplay and everyone in chat was saying how boring tank combat looked.

EVEN when they sped them up people were still bitching how slow they looked and felt.

HAHAHA are you fucking insane? Look at the savage reaction normalfags initially had to the mere idea of the next battlefield being set in WW1. They fucking lost it. Tons of retards whining that all it'd be is trenches, as if that was the only way the conflict was fought.

I remember one battle where a bunch of british marines stormed a bridge that germans were defending right off of a cruiser and took over the entire port before being pushed back, but as you know only popular battles can be shown otherwise it's "too lame"

I'm getting angry just reading this.

Sadly im not all that familiar with the Eastern front side of the war so I'd have to do some research on it being Canadian I focus a lot of my reading on our battles since we were actually cucks back then and fucked kraut shit up

If were gonna argue about that the campaign footage only had 1 shot of a non-white where it was an Indian British colonial soldier beating a kraut with a shovel (?) so I think other then the Arabian front it'll be vastly white soldiers.

I honestly thought tanks looked pretty fucking cool especially with the multi-crew feature, sadly the vast player base thats gonna play this will be too retarded to functionally crew a tank.

But yeah, tanks in this game should be slow, monstrous vehicles besides the french FT-1 for obvious reasons that'll make you shit yourself when you see them. Sadly since everyone is gonna be running around with AT grenades I can see them being pretty useless unless you have them fully crewed.

Its like BF4 kinda but its all old

eh id still get it

I can see it now, you get into a match, some chuckle fuck gets into the tank with just himself and then speeds off to the front lines leaving the whole team with no tank or anything to get to the battle with and he just abandons the tank at the front lines, runs into some trench, uses his sniper rifle and lets the tank get destroyed by the enemy while everyone else is JUST now reaching the battle.

Tanks should be these slow behemoths that help change the course of a battle because then your team needs to work together to stop it so it won't advance on the battlefield.

But it will probably be some easily destroyed shit that one molotov grenade could destroy or some shit.

Please, most likely the semi-autos and bolt actions will trump the shitty peashooter SMGs in the final game. The reason so many people were using SMGs in the first place is because of the false delusions that higher ROF = better gun

Its not really because of modern gaymurs, because modern gaymurs play shit like DarkRP and Dayz which is slow as all shit

Its because WW1 was a gruesome and slow war, and the the only way to make it into somewhat of an endearing game is to add a little fantasy to it. Also, keep in mind Battlefield's gameplay to a dramatic shift after Bad Company 2

You know what? The nigger doesn't even bothers me. What really makes me mad is the abundance of full auto and semi auto weapons, with bolt-action being relegated to snipers. You can hear the focus testers screaming as they can't hit shit with non-full auto weapons while playing with a controller instead of mouse.

That looks terrible. where are the cool trenches? Dont tell me I have to play a fucking mount and blade mod to get some cool trench action.

This is a Battlefield game and should play like a Battlefield game. If you want historically accurate world war 1 then go play Verdun.

My only complaint is how they threw out all these automatic weapons around. It would have been batter to make automatic weapons battle pickups like some of the OP weapons in BF4, that or make them like team assets so only a few players can use, they could also have made it so that some of the automatic weapons spawned in certain flags as an incentive for people to PTFO.

Anyway I was expecting less from the game but from what I've seen so far it looks pretty ok. Still, I would rather have ww2 or bad company 3 over this, hell even 2143 would be better than ww1.

RAAAAGGGH

I'm not going to play it like I didn't play the last two battlefield games. They sucked, and this probably will too.

Good, and I don't think they should change the game just to please you and fuck with the people that actually enjoy the game.

The battlepickups were never OP in BF4 maybe the rocket launcher but thats it

I think BF4 was nice because it wasn't as linear. You could literally engage the enemies in the campaign however you wanted. It was cool.

I actually like modern BF games but that statement is beyond ironic

Yeah no thank you, I'll keep playing Verdun.

Well the semi-auto one hit kill sniper rifle was pretty OP imo, that and the RAWR in dragon's teeth dlc.

then fuck off

The fucking hate COD and future shooters meme that a bunch of normalfags do is retarded

Don't tell me you think TW would be something that would make an engaging game

Cover art is representation?

The trailer they were fucked but in the gameplay they looked like how I would expect one to fly

Nigger, bayonetts are fucking awesome

That kind of childish mentality is why Jews run our industries, shitskins flood our countries, degenerates parade their faggotry in the streets, and why video games are now dog shit.

Kill yourself.

If you don't like non-whites and gays, then why not just kill them?

I've been playing since 1942 and I've been playing pretty much every day since then. I don't know which battlefield games you consider modern, BF3 was a massive piece of shit along with Hardline, BC2 and BF4(after all the patches) were awesome games(never played BC2 vietnam unfortunatelly). Imo this game looks pretty much like BF4 with a ww1 skin so I'm perfectly fine with it.

Thank god. I won't argue with the rest though.

Pretty sure the battle pickups in this will be shit like the flamethrower or the machine gunner encased in armour.

No thank you

Really only on the cover, everything gameplay wise everyone has been predominately white even the Arabian footage its been whites so far.

How?
I liked both but I'm genuinely curious about this. 3 had much better map design than 4

He's actually right on this one. I just watched the livestream with those youtuber shitters playing the game and the planes were completely broken. There's a part where a plane just crashes into the ground and doesn't even look like it took damage.

What is Verdun.

Yes, and you also ignored the campaign doesn't represent whites either. Fuck off.

You wouldn't use one in a trench, you'd use a fucking shovel or makeshift rail knife you nigger.

it really, really, really didn't. BF4 allowed you to engage how you wanted. I remember on one map i was placed on a hill overlooking Reds and I could choose to sneak in and smash them with my pistol or snipe them or start firing with support from my team.

Yes, because one man going on a killing spree really would make a difference rather than just pushing the left's narrative that all whites are crazy.

That entire picture reeks of paranoia and autism

You realize cuckholding is a demeaning fetish to the black guy and most women of all races prefer to date white guys over their own race right?

Get fucking lost Holla Forums

Please dont tell me anyone of you are really considering buying this?

After all EA has done.

You stormfags tell non-whites to "fix their race" all the time. If one man can fix millions of people to be how you wish them to be, then why don't you start a revolution to kill everyone who isn't white and straight?

I don't get what the problem is.

why do people care that the guy is black? he's based on a real ww1 hero.

it looks fun tbh

BF3 maps were designed for CQB, with lots of enclosed areas, lots of cover and little to no vehicular combat. Then on top of that you have casual crutches like the gamebreaking supression that makes sure the COD kids can just spray and pray and you can't shoot them back, you also have the thousand suns lens flare to make sure you can blind people and shoot at them safely.

"black people" trigger them. It's like a reversed SJW thing.

This is literally CoD 1: HD Remake.

Because one man going on a killing spree wouldn't ignite a revolution you dumb faggot.

Hitler didn't rise to power by just going around shooting people and magically gained followers because of it.

no fuck you

we were the best and most effective air

and also tiny to the point of insignificance in the grand scheme of things

Holy shit, why am I even surprised
They always come out of the woodwork

Did I tell you to go on a killing spree dumbass? I told you to use your noggin to come up with a way to single-handedly come up with a way to incite a revolution to kill all non-whites.

I know a black guy who wants all whites to die and has, on his own, convinced seven white guys to commit suicide.

Hajeebs are killing whites en-masse.

Yet you, who are apparently "superior" can't shit on their efforts and kill all of them on your own?

see

For anyone that actually likes Battlefield, they finally added enter and exit animations for the vehicles.

I bet you're posting from a windows computer using Chrome.

It's a WW1 game, but why does it look like a rip off of WW2 CoD's???

They all act like SJWs where they care about single player in a fucking battlefield game I would have fucking loved to see Holla Forums react to the BF3 Assault player model fiasco.

Amazingly fucking Tracers ass situation was a bigger shit storm than that different time and political climate I guess.

Your not even trying.

I see you're mentally retarded my dear sir.

Verdun is a lot more condensed and infantry-based then Battlefield is. Its more like Day of Defeat
TW in a Battlefield game would not work

a. Who cares about the campaign in Battlefield
b. Its multiple characters. The turk lady isn't the only one

Are you saying WW1 didn't have bayonettes?
WW1 wasn't just in the trenches you know

Ok

Yes user, everyone is being brainwashed to only date black guys

Its actually a phone using Chrome
Double the cancer
But at least I dont plan on buying a shit game from a shit company.
Battlefield is quite literally Call of Duty.

I never said I was "superior" fuck off.

can you please keep your conspiracy theories on Holla Forums

Ok

This is some /r9k/ tier shit.

he asked i told. Dont blame me

What a cock of shit, holy fuck.

IM SHURE YOU DEW KNOW A GUY user,

Actually looks really fun, but i don't see much reason to not stick to bad company 2 besides different theming, graphix and player counts. Thats also assuming it's not the incarnation of kikery and they fixed all technical issues not present in bad company 2, or the effective removal of destructive enviroments that game had.

I haven't researched much but people who complain about historical innacuracy in fucking battlefield are either 10 and playing a shooter for the first time ever or niggers , unless EA themselves went ahead and lied about that

I don't understand

Im callin you a liar.

I'll just leave this here :^)

Remember to preorder for Early Access(tm) and #ripcod my fellow video gamers!

every Holla Forums faggot uses this image it to defend there hypocrisy

You're not really saying hes wrong though.

And that makes it wrong how?

i'm sure, now go back to reddit

The same way there are neonazis, there are groups of black supremacists that pull shit like that

Sorry mark to say the truth but i am asking Holla Forums to wake up and be Holla Forumsidya related

Holla Forumstards are the niggers of Holla Forums they go around and derail threads to political discussion and no one is banning them

I'm not doubting that, Im doubting that anyone here would know one.

This thread is pretty shit though not that I expected any less.

Im out, dont spend all night shitposting guys.

dude, seriously? Holla Forums runs this site. They had the biggest exodus here. These assholes spread because some of them have extra interests like vidya, and then they can't help themselves when they see a non-white person in a game.

They're evil, or maybe just stupid. Either way, mark wont ban them

Politics on image boards were a mistake

wew

So not talking about video games and instead talking about politics and paranoid nonsense is a better alternative than shitposters who albeit are annoying will still make posts related to vidya?

But niggers user, niggers.

You let the thread derail into politics because you got triggered by people stating facts about your shit game.

There are "niggers" nigger isn't even a way to insult them btw, nigger is just derived from the word negro browsing this board right now and have been since the board's inception.

Holla Forums doesn't like vidya, they don't play it. So why would they talk about it? Maybe if we don't talk about vidya for long enough, all those other fags will leave.

How is telling you that youre wrong based on facts and not paranoid memes being triggered?
Really, fuck off to Holla Forums, this board is supposed to be about videogames.

I was agreeing with you. I really don't care about black people. True niggers are annoying, but so are trailer trash whites.

Yeah ok fam

Is this your first day out of plebbit? there's a billion of obvious redditors in all threads, but you aren't even trying to pretend you aren't from there.

Fucking lovely

I know you were agreeing buddy, but i had to put it out there for others.

Sure are a lot of butthurt niggers itt

Says the guy who is more than likely some Trumpcuck who didn't come to this site till The Donald started running for office.

You're not even trying anymore.

you're just outing yourself and proving my point further, come on nigger at least think

shills casuals cuckchanners etc… are cancer we all know that
but neo/pol/ is the worst

you are showing your true color Holla Forums

HAHAHA, knew it. You're a fucking idiot and you're getting played as hard as the retards who voted for Obama based on the whole Change platform. Kill yourself. Democracy is dead. Decisions are made far above the president's head. Money is what dictates what happens in this country. Not some billionaire reality TV star who has surrounded himself with zionist faggots.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

anyways, this thread actually had decent discussion of WW1 before it derailed into politics

Dude holy mother of christ do you remember that trump ad that stayed at the bottom of website for the longest time?

That was awful. Not because I hate trump, but because of how autistic these Holla Forumstards are. If trump is that great, then people will vote for him anyways. We don't need your shitty ad staring us in the face when we come here. Just wanted to bring that up.

Yet I'm the one who's supposedly killing Holla Forums, right?

whenever you post, before you actually do press the reply button try swapping every word for their exact opposite, that might work better than trying this hard

trump will fully back TPP as well, and anyone who believes otherwise is a fool

Holla Forums can keep it to themselves. /intx/ and newfags are mostly the ones leaking out and all of the ones derailing.

Also fuck off avatarfag.

Not sure if I'm on Holla Forums or /n/ anymore, it's all starting to run together.

At least there's /k/

It feels terrible doesn't it?

don't advertise other boards like this, specially in the middle of a plebbit thread. We already have a worrying amount of australians but at least they're funny

shhh don't mention /k/, we already have that butthurt kraut, the russian on the canadian vpn, the retarded gook and all the aussies, don't need the rest of the shit on there

Where the fuck do these faggots hide all year?

That Trump ad is still up actually.
If you look at how many days it has been up and the ad rates, someone would need to pay a few thousand dollars for it and I doubt anyone on Holla Forums has that kind of money just to promote Trump.

Do you fucks even pay attention to your own board?

The last few EA related threads before E3 about the newer games I've seen got flooded with porn and shit.

and nothing of value was lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmgp6fUrMAA

He ain't wrong.

That pic does not describe the appeal of a foot fetish at all. Fuck off.

Of course, one of the obvious redditors also has brain damage

Please kill yourself

He is obnoxious and only wants your money, but he has one or two gems. Also when you are dealing with fanatics on this level, you need to match it blow for blow. So of course I will link something absurd like that.

user, by now not posting is a matter of self respect

pol was a mistake, you faggots ruined this site (among other issues of course). But yeah 8/v/ is very muched fucked , its getting to the point that its more political complaining than actual videogames. Even now non political threads turned political because Holla Forumsacks get so easily triggered. All while the site keeps losing users.

I just see Holla Forums as casual filter, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon and they keep the faggots at bay. Though I do wish they contained their autism to their own board.

FUCKING

FINALLY

Are blimps even of any use after the first guy shoots them from 1km away with his shitty pistol?

Well, yeah
Because Battlefront and Hardline sucked on a transcendental level

But I'm saying people on Holla Forums have enjoyed 3 and 4 in the past

Was Hardline that bad? It seems to be 5 bucks now.

Its legit worse than Battlefront

you mean people who actually want to talk about video games without trying to advance their agenda?

I would have no problem with Holla Forums at all if they kept to their own board with their autism. I wouldn't have a problem with them here if they kept their political campaigning to a minimum and talked about vidya rather than Holla Forums shit.

Just rechecked the video, that retard was actually Appsro (the animator for "Battlefield Friends"). He's not a noob or newfag to the series, so it seems that Sniping will be a hell of a lot harder in this game considering how shitty he was doing.

So you are black?

I know I sound like an EA shill, but I really do have high hopes for this game. No lock ons, increased skill for sniping, destruction going back to BC2 levels, tanks will take teamwork to actually be useful since the guns are all manned by different people except in the light tank class that only has one seat in it, enter animations for vehicles actually, terrain is open to more destruction, you can actually knock treads off of the tanks and do other specific damage, dynamic weather(kinda gimmicky), other stuff I'm surely forgetting.

I really do have high hopes for this game, which can be a pretty dangerous thing when it comes to a game published by EA.

I like it, will give it a pirate when it comes out.

Jesus, Ian got on top of this shit fast. I would have thought a lot more of the guns would have been weird prototypes that never saw production, not obscure Italian and Mexican things.

JackFrags actually just uploaded this video of some more sniper gameplay.

It's not Battlecunt 3? Fuck, I don't know, seems like even a bigger emptier travesty.

Playing with pirates is infinitely better than your average casual attention whorey normalfags, and older games are almost always kept kicking online by scurvy rats.

This, playing pirated bad company 2 always matches me with much better players. shame nobody plays anymore because of all the resets and the attention whoring faggot that the creator of the emulated server is

There is a strong diversity agenda, especially from burger companies and if you don't know that then you must have lived under a rock.

are you niggers retarded.
they want to include as many races/genders as they can because they think that it will increase sales as more niggers etc will buy it. EA doesn't give a shit about diversity they only care for profit and popularity and battlefield etc are all just side projects their main product is Fifa Ultimate Team through which they earn all their money. Fuck britbongs for enabling that shit,

Its both.

WEW LAD

He was talking about sniper gameplay and JackFrags just uploaded a video about it. What do you want me to do? Make only off-topic posts in this thread because it's about a game you don't like? Fucking kill yourself.

I am not going to preorder but I still think they'll both be..fun?

ITT

AYO HOL UP

WE

WUZ

SOULJAS

IN

WORLD WAR 1

go back to hiddenlol

I just want to go back to World at War, or maybe earlier where I could affix bayonets, charge some chuckleshit with a bolt gun, and laugh as I shank his faggot gook face.
I miss that.
Why must games despise the bolt so much? Bolts can be pretty decently fast.

Nigger triggered

You have no power here, Wormtongue.

But he didn't get called out for being wrong. He is right and you are wrong. This is historical revisionism where they are making niggers look like they played a significant part in WW1. They didn't. There was one division of negroes in the war, and they were fucking useless and uppity.

Why bother with a WWI game, at that point? You've dropped the boltguns, the trenches, and I highly doubt you were going to let people fire artillery.
Might as well have made a WWII game, at this point.

I knew it was silly to grow slightly interested in a DICE game

Nogs promoting drug use sure is hilarious xD lel
That Jamie "I kill all the white people in the movie" Foxx sure is a funny negro haha

Reality is too batshit insane these days

Trench warfare maps are confirmed
Bolt-actions are in the game
Artillery has been present in many BF games, and it's present in the trailers. I see no reason why they wouldn't let you.

I don't know where you got these assumptions from.

Triggered nigger detected

You get lost. Go to cuckchan and never come back.

Just go to 4chan already you subhuman parasite
I have literally never seen a nationalist tell other races to do that. That has never happened. What the fuck are you talking about? Nationalism is about self improvement. We couldn't care less if other races improve themselves, it's their own business if they want to do it or not.

You seem to have forgotten you aren't on Holla Forums. And you seem to think I give a fuck.

You're mentally deficient.

Kek, that really is the hand of a white person. Post the whole clip you took that snapshot from. Let us see the hand in motion and not in one single frame. I really wouldn't care if there were niggers int he game, but that really is a white person. You're either trolling or just retarded.

To be fair Holla Forums was Holla Forums's playground in the early days
Please respect the board heritage, mister

He's always been very anti-TPP

First time on Holla Forums Holla Forums, do you guys always have it this bad with these anti-white shills? Damn. Why don't you just come to Holla Forums? We talk about games and shit there every now and then.

Mate, this ain't a selling point.
As a standard issue rifle?
Because everything I've seen otherwise throws in as many rare and out-there SMGs, semi-auto, LMGs, or just down right what might as well be called assault rifles in the lot.
The boltguns I've seen so far are all, it would seem, sniper weapons. Not the standard-issue guns everyone should be carrying.

Artillery hasn't been around in any of the last three games that I've seen, so I don't know what you're going off about. Unless you think shitty one-person mortars are "artillery"
Killstreak artillery, which I add I do not recall seeing in BF3, BF4, Hardline, or the "battlefront" lot having I might add, wouldn't count anyway. I want some damnable crew-served artillery.

EA shills pls go.

Here's another screenshot of your "nigger". He also has a british voice by the way, and is a british character. Not a Harlem Hellfighter.

M8, every war has trenches. Trenches are not rare.
But you know what sets WWI apart from other wars about trenches?
There's a fucking ton of them
Having a few on a map doesn't constitute TRENCH FUCKING WARFARE

Please leave, EA shill.

Yeah, we receive all 4chan/Reddit/Digg's trash
We TRY not to be batetred wifes here, but sadly due to recent events we are, and also cucked from time to time
Also what are you doing here, the place is not what it used to be

No, because TPP and other similar Eurofag legal shittery helps eurofags.
Trump wants to help America.
He doesn't give a fucking rat's arse about shithead cuck faggots in Europe.

You seem to have forgotten this is Holla Forums and not cuckchan. Btw, the Jewish subversion of white culture and all that it encompasses, including entertainment such as videogames, is still related to videogames and thus this board.

They are ruining videogames, and obviously it needs to be discussed on Holla Forums because it's getting hard to find good games anymore.

Maybe you should go to Reddit if freedom of speech is too triggering to your feefees Sambo.

Where did I say go to 4ch Holla Forums? I obviously meant 8ch Holla Forums. I meant that we talk of games there sometimes.

And I came here to find a thread about the new Berserk game. The last time there was a Berserk game it was for PS2.

Wrong, Trump cares about all whites. He has said he will help Europeans against Islam. Also, the TPP has nothing to do with Europeans you retard. It's a pact between (((American))) and Asian globalists.

Are you blind? Yeah, the screenshot you posted doesn't have a nigger in it. But the one you replied to sure does. Colorblind?

Buddy we dont have that here either
Holla Forums is a shining example of freedom thou, but that's more related to our mods being perpetually at sleep

Oh yeah, the Berserk game is going to be a musuo, i'm not very hopeful but it has potential for at least a good time-killer
Shame there's still no fucking ending
Sorry, we have had a big influx of users recently, fucked the place up but not too much because we were getting used to trash
Also yeah, i remember Holla Forums having better threads than here about vidya but some guys are very casual
Also you guys have our opposing problem, you have shit-tier mods who dont allow actual discussion (you have leaks to /n/, /new/ seems to be born again)
and you also have been subverted to shitty memes, stormkiddies and massive shitposting
Browsed /new/ - Holla Forums since years ago and let me tell you, you guys are in pretty bad shape, both mentally and mod-wise, and im not talking about actual political ideas, those are logical conclusions from anyone in a free zone

Mate, if every map was trench warfare and the only guns in-game were bolt-guns, do you realise how boring it would be?

You're asking for historical accuracy over fun.

Also
Both BF3 and BF4 had mobile artillery trucks that could rain fire down on areas.

Why are you in a thread about a game you don't like. You must be an Activision shill or something. Sure is easy to dismiss people's arguments by just throwing random buzz words aroundfaggot.

Learn a little more about WW1 my friend. The war consisted of quite a bit more than just trenches. Arguing with you faggots is like fighting with 13 year olds on the internet. Every single one of your arguments are so massively retarded and wrong I don't even know where to begin to pick them apart. You have to be baiting me, I refuse to believe that you are serious. I don't know whether to point out the fact that this was one single map from the game which was used in a promotional aspect and was obviously picked to showcase to people that were concerned that a game about WW1 would be nothing but trenches because the vast majority of the public are completely uninformed(like yourself) and they want to bring in as many casual gamers as possible since this is a AAA title and not some hardcore WW1 simulator-esque game like Verdun which has an abysmally small player base and that no one outside of places like this has ever even heard of, or that fact that a simple search of WW1 would lead you to plenty of battles that were not centered around Trench warfare. It's what WW1 was famous for, but WW2 was famous for fighting the Nazis but I bet you wouldn't be complaining about an addition of the Pacific campaign in a WW2 shooter.

Palpable. You are a shining example of the massive SJW-esque hypocrisy(among other shared characteristics) which has completely overridden places like Holla Forums here and the alt-right in general. Invest in bleach.

It's the exact same character. Like I said, post the whole clip.

I'm not asking every gun be a bolt gun. Rather, I want light machine guns and such to be rare inaccurate, shitty jamfests, semi-autos to be rare, oversized, finicky things, submachine guns rare, inaccurate, not effective at range weapons.
I want machine guns proper to be heavy, slow, crew-served deathdealers what deny access to entire chunks of maps until snipers or artillery put a stop to them at which point the team as a whole coordinates a charge.
I want tanks and shit to be rare, one-or-two on the entire map, slow, difficult to stop beheamoths that are used more as mobile cover and distraction than any actual deathdealing terror.
I want soldiers working together, taking pot shots from their trenches at any who dare to take a peak.
I want fast-as-hell respawn times to really build up that 'meatgrinder' feeling of death and chaos flowing every which way

If you think that's boring, so be it. Fuck you. I hope you get cancer

That's fair, I suppose. I never played the expansions because I am not a cuck, and don't really remember seeing it much in BF4.
Then again, I also don't recall seeing it ever used to any noticeable effect, either.

Regardless, I am speaking of solid cannons what are actually properly big and not rather weak peashooters.
Something that lights up the sky around you, the thunderous boom serving as a warning to all those around to dive for cover lest they be blown apart.

I've never played any of that companys games, yeah I know they're all the same game with a reskin. But I'm still gonna play it because Berserk is my favorite thing in existence.

Don't know what you mean, our memes are the dankest. They're really good shit.

National Socialism is a pretty damn good ideology, and it's kind of weird to say "Holla Forums has been subverted to National Socialism", it was always NatSoc majority.

Don't know what you mean though, never ran into any problems over there. Mods seem to not do their job most of the time and when they do, they lock shill threads and ban shills. Don't seem that bad.

Because we refuse to ignore the truth?

No it's not the same character at all you blind rat. There are tons of cuts in that footage and it's clearly a different player character.

I didn't say you have to leave, I said it's probably best for your easily triggered feelings, because it seems you can't handle the bantz.

Oh look, the same character's hand I posted form earlier now looks vaguely like the hand of a black man. Must have transformed into a nigger in the middle of gameplay.

Like I said, post the whole clip. Your lack of doing so is very telling.

I just finished watching the conference.
The "In-game Gameplay" trailer they showed looks absolutely nothing like the actual game.

I honestly wish people would stop falling for this shit…
It's the same process every year. Don't being get tired of this?

Must be another newfaggot fresh off the boat from when the USS Trump came into town.

Can I play as an Australian digging holes and hiding to piss off Turkroaches? No? Why even bother?

You sure are fucking retarded. You're posting random screens from a footage where many players are shown playing, then lying that it's the same character. It's not. It's footage from the multiplayer match and they spectate dozens of players.

Well it literally is you who can't handle the bantz? You're crying your eyes out all over this thread because vast majority here don't like your negro propaganda and cuck agenda.

I was merely suggested, Reddit might be more to your liking. Clearly I was right.

Hue
They're just as bad, if not worse, than the battleshit boys.
But at least they do try something different now and again. Still shit, but it is what it is.

Yeah, there was, but not on the European front really.
If you want to make stuff in Africa and the Middle East, by all means, that sounds fun as fuck, and it is a sorely forgotten section.
But this ain't that.

>even though there are a shitton of games just about fighting the Japs

Also, Verdun is shit, but not for being a "hardcore wwi simulator-esque game".
Rather, it is shit because it drops the ball heavily on being anything like that.
Instead it's "CHARGE AND DIE TO PLAYERS WHO ARE HIGHER LEVEL THAN YOU AND CAN UNLOCK MACHINE GUNS HUE".

Here's the video I took my screenshots from. It's all from the same player. Now post your video. Bet you don't.

HAHAHAHAhAHAHA!@@@DHQAHAH! O i am laffin m8.

I do use reddit, just like you do too. I'm just not afraid to admit it because I'm not a weak willed faggot who cares about what a bunch of anons on the internet think of me.

Did you really just convert a gif to a webm?

BUT MUH 1.3MB

Those are the guys what do Call of Duty, right?

I give them props for going full [albiet stolen] wallrunner a while back on, I believe it was, Blackops II.
Was still shit, but it goes somewhere, at least.
I give that better than EA's MUH MILITARY SHOOTER which the only thing different they've done is reskin it for Star Wars, and then, now, apparently reskin it for WWII.

user my gf is a fucking slut. I found her doing something disgusting with some evil Chad in a xhamster video.

Should I dump her or try to ruin her life and then dump her?

Dump her, then get your life ruined as she claims you raped her and you go to prison because LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Not that stormfront
I mean underage/batshit insane inmature newfag users who shut any discussion with bad arguments
You had a bunch of them in your last exodus, fucked the place up man, we used to be good enough with international discussions, now it's U.S./Britbong-centric with some german extremists
Boy do we browse the same place or i am still too /new/-tier for that kind of discussions

Not that kind of bad shape in terms of knowledge. but the bad shape in NOT DISCUSSING IT
Retarded baits or decent enough topics that are not "how does this affect the white man" get quickly locked or pushed (slided as the nuterm for it) instead of being repelled fast with our info
We discussed and educated ourselves while digging info, right now some guys are inside an echo chamber that just repeat the same things over and over but don't see the bigger picture or dont understand why of those things, mere sheeps in the other team
Redpill is that, being critical at everything while looking and dicussing the real reasons, not knowing that Hitler was actually decent guy who fought for what he thought was right for Germany (and it seems he was spot-on in many things)
But it seems that's an old /new/ stuff, right now it's hip to meme about niggers believing they were kangz but totally legit to claim whites build all pyramids and civilizations "because"

No discussion, just dumb jokes and reposting stale info whitout knowing about it, just like how we get people here asking how to put their friends in shame while saying some game they like is shit, i mean it's a pretend game

How can i stop her from ruining my life? She should suffer for tainting my body with her whoredom.

Move with her to the UK. Become arabic. Publicly behead her, and then laugh as the police do nothing.
If anyone gives you trouble, rinse and repeat.

Post the video on her facebook. Or make gifs and send it to her boss, family, friends and everyone so they can see her for what she is

Explain to me why diversity means more niggers.
Explain to me why instead of making an African front you had to purposely get the Harlem Hellfighter,not even the fucking French Foreign Legion.
Explain to me why there are no asian,no latin,no Pacific,no Turkroaches,etc.
Explain the fucking woman.

And to whoever says this game look good from a gameplay point of view,fuck you.

Well that, or fuck the chad next and steal him from her.

Muslims and niggers are the posterboys for liberals due to their violent natures and the controversy around them. It gets them all tingly to defend them.

Then sweden is so cuckolded, this is like putting family in a game. They love to show off their bulls.

Holy shit that's a great idea. I don't use social media but I think it's worth it to make a facebook account for this.

BTW I know this isnt vidya, but AAA games are shit anyways and I trust Holla Forums's advice on most things.

Wait on posting it a bit and get her to add you in a relationship so you can add a bunch of her friends, then link her, her mother, father, grandmothers and everyone to the post for maximum coverage. When everyone starts seeing her porno shoot, she'll be outed as a slut and have as much worth to most people as a plastic bag at the dollar store.

AWWW yeah. This is is going to be the tits. Gonna make that cunt think twice about having the audacity of getting in a relationship with men after she drank piss.

Another question, how exactly does it go spread there? Do I send PMs to all of her friends and family or do I make one post to my profile that everyone sees?

All guns are full/semi auto with no recoil and perfect accuracy
Totally ww1 game

Any white boy who buys Battlefield 1, Mafia 3, or Watch Dogs 2 is a cuck,

Are you a cuck?

What if they're not white? Are they still a cuck or do they just become faggots?

maybe because unlike how most people think, trenches weren't THE ONLY thing in the first world war, there was the eastern front, the first days of verdun when there was the first "storm troopers", the austria hungarian border conflicts with the russians, the battle in the Mediterranean. all of these weren't trench warfare.

trenchwarefare is only so deeply associated with WW1 because it was that brutal, the western front was trenches yes, but almost all of the other fronts were highly mobile conflicts. more akin to WW2 with small unit tactics and such being key.

how does it not make you angry responding to retards liek this?

user why you keep defending this game?And why you are being purposely ignorant about it?
The shit they showed until now is the Western Front,and considering the presence of the american and the MP18,the battles are not at the start of the war but near the end,and at that point,it was nearly all trenchwarfare.The game is full of errors of this kind,it's just a reskinned BF4.

you do realize that in WWI units were segregated and the likelihood of seeing a white soldier in a black battalion was next to none unless they were a high ranking officer. It's not that they're advertising to SJW's its that your just reading into things without actually doing any research on the topic before you give your shit opinions.

At this point I'm surprised there is no steampunk elements. cuz dieselpunk is too hipster for this shit

I wanna know what kind of fun you wanna have sitting in a trench shooting at things far away all day it sounds like a great game. I guess you want everyone to play call of doody as well?

What are the blimps shooting anyways?

Nice strawman fag.If they want movement,they should have focused on the first days of the war or the other fronts,not take the Western Front near the end of the war and shovel in every fucking shit they thought looked cool.Or they could have used a Verdun approach,with defense and attack.Or makes some kind of scenery and put fucking stormtroopers in it.

But during the early days of the war there was no diversity amongst the soldiers on the western front. You can't make a game under those kinds of restrictions.

Manned (I think) machineguns in gondolas and I think I saw someone spawning at top of the blimp, shooting mounted mg from there and then jumping off.

Fuck my life.

Ah you are right,how silly of me.We can't shovel the fucking Harlem Hellfighter in the first days of war and appeal to black fee-fee.

offensively ahistorical
same shit gameplay
awful music
whats to like?

Snoop and Terry.

I know this is a lame complaint, but holy shit the historical inaccuracy triggers my autism like nothing else.

there was one part in the gameplay where a bomber dropped bombs but the bombs just appeared out of nowhere from its bottom.

Kind of ruined the immersion

I get you pirate food too if you could you half-wit

nigger, we've been dealing with EA and activision for almost two decades as unrestrained icons of Judaism.

we're awake, we're always fucking awake.

Normalfags are actually mad a COD for chaning too much. Even though it didn't change at all. It amazes me. I don't understand it at all. They all just decided one year to hate COD. There hasn't even been a single reason presented for why. It's just for the sake of it.

holy shit

wew

Why is there so much full-auto in a WW1 game? Where's the bolt action?

HERE IS A FUCKING NIGGER YOU FUCKING PORCH MONKEY

Mount and blade: warband, a fucking medieval game, had a mod Iron Europe that was 100 times better than this shit.

One thing I can always say for battlefield games is that their sound design is on fucking point. They always include the doppler effect in their games and it's fucking awesome.

This just looks like ww2 styled warfare with ww1 weapons though. Nothing new to the table tbh…

2 can bait this game user

Difference is that Holla Forums is made Natsoc, libertarians, trumpeters, disenfranchised ex-democrats, paleocons and white entho-statists

The left is made of a hivemind marxists cucks.
It was always this way back in since the october revolution. Lefties are groupthink the right is thinks that every man for himself

I was pretty disappointed by the fact that the E3 Demo had pretty much zero trenches or gas. Hell, the weapons were almost all automatic or semi automatic too. Hell, it looked like any other battlefield with just some zeppelins added in. The only thing I was impressed by was graphics.