TRUMP WON'T SAVE US

We have to destroy Israel ourselves. I say "we" not in a presumptuous way but come on, I can't be alone in this here.

The key to destroying Israel is waking normies to the FACT that 9/11 was a Mossad plot. As for me, I don't give a shit what it costs me, I WON'T BE SILENT ANYMORE. I am going to spend ALL of my e-time and SOME of my IRL time publicizing the case against Israel.

The persecution of the gentile nations MUST END! For anyone here who does not KNOW with absolute certainty that Israel was behind 9/11, start here:

911 missing links.com/

For those who do know, please help me brainstorm. Hijacking broadcast TV signals to air Missing Links instead of the 6 o'clock news is beyond my capability, but I have already resolved to go on a graffiti campaign & end every conversation with, "OK, see you later, and by the way, Israel did 9/11".

What else can I/we do? Please help.

all you can do right now is redpill normies

Yeah, on a shoestring budget and against an avalanche of Zionist propaganda and the taboo against antisemitism…any thoughts on how to work around these limitations would be greatly appreciated…

hit targets

Okay John Rambo go in there with your Airsoft and have at them. Maybe sucking their dicks will convince them not to kill you.

Yeah, just start exacting revenge, and count on the (((media))) to publicize my grievances…feels right but somehow I don't think that gets me where I want to go…thank you for the suggestion though.

Trump is a kike slave, of course he wont save us.

SAGE AND REPORT

d-don't talk about 9/11 goy, i-it's retarded to blame Israel anyway!

Don't tell me Trump doesn't know. He built skyscrapers for a living. He operated out of Jew York City. I'm not saying he was in on it but so what if he is president, he's not going to use that power to confront the Zionists.

Meanwhile the rest of us know that the bastards mass murder us in our own country. We don't have reputations to protect. If we don't make this an issue, who will? The truth is on our side, we can win, if only we start bringing attention to this.

Nice, looks like the future of EEUU tbh

A classic.
lemonparty is next I guess ?

once they wake up its hard for them to "fall back to sleep" just keep trying my dude ive seen it work wonders

Shit forgot to sage

You know, in retrospect, the signs were all there.

You'd be surprised at how effective casually talking to people can be. The key is to read how they respond to what you say to entry-level stuff and then "speak in their language" to deliver the redpills slowly. A bit of levity to ease into the topic helps a lot too.

There's also one other thing that needs to be stressed: The real war is an information one, because even if the bombs fall, preserving and propagating information will still determine the future. Even (((they))) would realize the importance of ensuring their propaganda survives the worst, so Holla Forums needs to plan against that accordingly. It all goes way beyond Trump.

Exactly. Who's the shill here? If I get run off this site for talking about how ISRAEL was behind the 9/11 attacks, then at least I'll know if the rumors about this site being compromised are true…and there are still plenty of other boards to get banned from out there…

Yeah, Bannon's not /ourguy/, is he? He ran Kikebart for God's sake. All the CNN viewers who check it out to see what a "far right" website looks like are going to be bombarded with stories about how great Israel is.

Anybody know any good 9/11 jokes?

Samurai detected.

Truth spread like wildfire. Just keep naming the Jew, every day, tell the truth to everyone you know. Discard all fear you have of social rejection: Every single person you know is going to be brutally raped and/or murdered because of the Jews.

They have already stolen our entire future, the futures of our children. We have nothing left to lose.

This is my favorite 9/11 meme. It's hilarious, and it subtly names the Jew.

Yeah, the most effective thing I could think of (but cash and labor intensive) would be registering "typo" domain names for (((media))) outlets and spoofing their layout but with headlines screaming "ISRAEL BEHIND 9/11 ATTACKS" or the like. They have the upper hand when "informing" the public, if there were a way to turn that against them though…

Not a bad idea, but I don't recommend trying to spoof the website as the website you're grabbing typo URL hits from, it will just give normies an excuse to dismiss it as "fake news".

Exactly. Thought Trump winning would help but nothing beyond having it out over 9/11 is going to stop Israel, and he just proved he will 4d-chess to the tune of fighting Jewish wars with the American military, which is the WHOLE PROBLEM! It's us or nobody. Thanks for the encouragement.

Dude, Israel could be removed from the face of the Earth tomorrow and we'd still be infested with kikes up to our eyeballs. There's a lot more work to be done than just getting rid of Israel.

LOL Damned if you do damned if you don't

Good one. Yeah, making the point about how it was beacon-guided drones is pretty dry and technical, but that puts the need for an explanation in a nutshell for sure, thanks

True. Important point, but the exposure of Israel will be a major setback for organized Jewry in general. Take out their base, their partisans will be at a huge disadvantage.

How long ago did you realize jews did 9/11? It might be better for you to get your life together first, like make a lot of money so you can "retire" and actually focus on something like this full time. I don't mean this in a bad way, but you sound kind of unbalanced, as if you just realized how badly infested we are with jews. Maybe take some time and let things settle down.

Also, I highly recommend watching Gilad Atzmon speeches on Youtube, or reading his books if you haven't already. You will understand how jews really operate and take over both sides of every political issue.

We're going to win, please allow me to explain.

It takes a great, great deal of energy/effort to go against the truth. For example, think about how many billions and billions of dollars have been spent on subverting our education system to rewrite our history.

Speaking the truth, and spreading it, is actually easy, and in comparison, requires relatively little energy. It just requires courage and conviction, and it has never been easier in the history of this planet to spread ideas and information (Internet). Even just back in the 1990s, if you wanted to spread the truth, you would have to start a lecture circuit and hope a hundred or so individuals show up at each speech. Now an autist can craft a meme in his mother's basement and potentially topple a regime.

The lies that the Jews of the world have been spinning for the past 80+ years are like a big huge house of cards. Lies, upon lies, upon lies…

The truth is like a tiny marble. Roll the marble in the right way at the house of cards, and the entire fucking thing is going to come crashing down.

Right now it can feel hopeless, and that is reflected by the blackpilling in this thread about how wealthy and powerful the Jews are (assuming they aren't shills). Discard these blackpills upon receipt, they are bullshit.

The goyim are truly beginning to awaken. All it takes is one glance at social media to see this. Literal housewives and common Joe Blows are starting to name the Jew on the regular, no lie. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Truth spreads exponentially, I don't have a link on hand but I saw a scientific study posted on here a while back that explained that once a new idea is accepted by 10% of a population, it then becomes exponentially accepted by the rest of the population as a whole.

A wise man once told me: "When you hear common people in the street talking about buying a stock, it's time to sell."

My message to the Jews: It's time to sell, Shlomo. You're FUCKED.

About a year and a half ago. It's this Syria-bombing thing that's got me worked up. I am kind of unbalanced. I didn't want to have to dedicate my efforts to this project to this extent and Trump had me hoping I wouldn't have to.

I have told people in my life what I know and have been politely listened to and not contradicted but I haven't got anyone else to AGREE that this is a problem. It'll take a critical mass of the herd understanding what happened before most people have the courage to act, and lately it feels like time is running out.

I will look into it. I know Jew shills have blown a lot of "inside job" smoke around 9/11 but it's hard to imagine Jews running with "Israel did 9/11" and spinning it to their advantage. That's why I'm so obsessively focused on this single issue. Normies find out = bye bye Israel, or no?

You know, I had a great deal of optimism about the inevitability of this stuff coming to light in the not too distant past. All the while, noticing the flood of Muslims into Europe and the agitation for WWIII against Russia ramping up.

The tipping point may only be 10% or even lower but I don't know what to think about how far away from it we are, I only know that we aren't there yet. Seems like Trump bombing Syria takes us farther away and if America gets caught up in another brother-war that is going to put us way behind.

Not trying to blackpill here but I just realized I'm going to have to fight a lot harder. I haven't given up, I'll still fight, but face it, the news in the past few days isn't what any of us wanted it to be.

Let's forget about mass immigration destroying civilization

Forget? Nah. But back-burner for sure. Destroy Israel, send Jews everywhere scurrying for cover, dismantle the Judeo-Corporate media machine, and watch the elite support for globalist initiatives subside as well. Ruling-class whites had a bug put in their ear whispering "totally destroy your societies" by Jews who are fighting the race war first and only then the class war. Eliminating Jewish influence provides benefits across the board.

I really don't see it like that tbh. If Trump truly falls from grace (still haven't made up my mind, need to wait and see a little longer) think how disenfranchised most of America will feel. You are feeling it right now, and look what it has done: You have resolved to fight even harder, to obliterate the root of the evil.

This is a blessing in disguise. People are looking for answers, which is the perfect time to redpill.

From where I'm standing, I can see the writing on the wall (the Jews are FUCKED). Take that for what you will. For me, it has only spurred me to take more action, to work even harder. The cracks are beginning to spread, and I am hammering away at them as hard as I can.

We gonna win.

Yea, the "back burner". That 's the plan. Trump is BAD!

Nice touch with the Nazi pics Jews.

TOP KEK. Shlomo, feeling a little hot under the yarmulke?

Please do go on and describe to the other anons how my predictions of the coming Final Shoah are a scheme of the Jews.

You know, I really didn't mean it like that. If Trump still does things that make progress on the immigration front, great. I'm not saying impeach him or vote Democrat or do things that will make the situation worse, but Trump leading us into WWIII is bad for the same reason as if Hillary led us into WWIII.

Trump is gonna remain president for now, fine. He's not gonna reopen 9/11 to get answers on the Mossad connections. He's not gonna stop Israel, which is what I think needs to happen to stop WWIII. So that leaves us, that's all I'm saying. Wish I could do it single-handed, but I can't, so opening people's eyes about 9/11 is job #1 right now.

Keep trying. We did not forget about mass immigration.

Mr. Shekelberg, I invite you to go on Twitter and start searching around. What you will find: Housewives naming the Jew. Salt of the Earth Americans who have had a taste of the truth and who are thirsty for more.

And they are thirsty for answers to the problems in their countries. Once they really, REALLY understand… The war machine that is going to roll over Israel is going to be of biblical proportions.

Not only that, but each and every one of you will be routed out of our countries. Your synagogues will burn. You will be slaughtered in the streets.

Deep down, you know this. Your "muh Samson" faggotry will not stop this from happening.

The Americans, once they realize what has TRULY been done to them, TRULY see you for the vipers that you are, they aren't going to care WHAT the cost is. They will be willing to take a nuclear blast on their soil if it means eradicating you from this Earth.

Have a nice sleep!

Well then….get out there and protest Israel. Get antifa involved. Imagine antifa showing up at temples and clubbing Jews for being racist and fascist.

If you want to stop mass immigration you must get rid of the kikes from the judicial system, since they will continue blocking Trump.
Also shutting down immigration won't do anything to the shitskins who are in the US legally.

You know what…that's a really good point. I could take a page from (((their))) playbook and look at a crisis as an opportunity. Scare people with rhetoric about the looming war, then once I've gotten them anxious, swoop in with the solution (by the way, this could all be avoided if you told everyone you know about Urban Moving Systems…)

Thesis→Antithesis→FINAL SOLUTION

I might try that, glad you said something

Yes Jew, everyone knows about you. And we are not going to forget about the mass immigration you push.

What the fuck are you talking about Shekelstein? You kikes are behind the mass immigration to our countries.

This revelation will be a huge part of the fuel that is about to hit the rising fire.

Shutting down immigration stops the flow. Of which Trump is doing. To remove Jews from power you need to expose them by not calling them "Kikes". Jew.

This is a Jewish shill.

How do I know? Well for one, they are accusing me of being a Jew after they read my posts declaring that we will have final victory over the Jews. This is basic D&C, and the kike is trying to accuse me of being a Jew because I won't talk about mass immigration (which makes no sense, as anyone who frequents this board does not need to be told that the Jews are behind white genocide mass immigration).

Filter and report.

Keep trying to bash Trump. We will not forget about mass immigration.

Look over there at Syria and forget about mass immigration. Filter and report butthurt.

Keep trying to prevent the Final Solution.

Protip: You can't. Just go beat off to your shekels.

Top kek, I'm actually really enjoying this. Knowing that I am literally communicating with a Jew right now is sort of thrilling.

Do you really REALLY believe that you can prevent the total genocide of your people by trying to out shitpost us on our own turf? Your behavior only confirms to me how aware you pieces of shit are that you are about to be totally annihilated.

Please reply to this post.

Listen fella, I hear you saying you're upset about mass immigration. But if you are genuinely MORE upset about mass immigration than you are about ISRAEL ATTACKING THE UNITED STATES MILITARILY, you would be a Jew even if you weren't a Jew shill, which you obviously are.

Are you saying we should COVER UP the fact that Israel was behind 9/11 because it will hurt your mass immigration agenda, or just ignore it because Israel attacking the US militarily isn't as important?

Keep trying. We will not forget mass immigration. Your anti Trump campaign is not working.

It stops the influx, but it doesn't prevent those who are here from breeding. Black and Hispanic birthrates are still higher than white. Something needs to be done to raise white birthrates amd you have to go against the kikes again to do that, because muh feminism.

That would require real life networking. Something most of you are against.

So you're saying Trump IS going to expose Israel for 9/11 or are you saying it doesn't matter that he is fighting Jew wars with our soldiers because opposing him on that is the same as supporting open borders?

Headline:

"TRUMP WON'T SAVE US".

And you will? What are you doing to save us? You think posting to the internet is going to save us? Why aren't you people in the streets demanding Israel atone for 9/11?

JEJ, I name the Jew 24/7. I literally name the Jew to cashiers at the super market.

What are your plans for the meager shekels you are being given to shill our board? Perhaps buy a new, fancy embroidered yarmulke? Maybe a hummus snack? Saving for a MtF surgery?

The mysteries of the Jewish creature, truly mysterious!!!

And going against the kikes means hammering their weakest point, the fact that they got caught doing 9/11. America Destroy Israel First!

Hey, I tought your discussion was good so I screencaped it.

Trump isn't going to expose Israel for 9/11. And certainly not with all the anti Trump posts. It would require millions demanding the truth be told.

And protests in the streets.

You think that shilling 8pol is going to save you kikes from the Giga Shoah?

The point of this thread was to generate ideas for how we can best use our limited (thanks to Jewish parasitism) resources to kill the parasite. A street protest…okay…good idea, thanks for chipping in!

Here are some better Silversteins.

Reminder that Trump lied when he said that he "lost a lot of friends in 9/11". Silverstein and Epstein are "good friends, great guys" in his own words. Those are his real friends.

WEW….real life networking similar to other groups.
They get each other jobs, housing etc. in real life.
And make non White babies while you guys do nothing but brood on the internet.

IMMORTALIZED! Yes! Post it in every thread, brother, I will do the same, together WE WILL WIN!

I'm honored user, please enjoy this other screencap I came across.

And forget about the mass immigration.

The Jews did 9/11. The Jews control the neocons. Jews are Jews. Jews are pedos. Jews are the Synagogue of Satan.

Happy? :^)

How jewish of you!

Yes, we know Jews did 9/11. So let's bash Trump and forget about mass immigration.

Only a Jew would have a pic of Trump as a Rabbi.

But Shlomoberg, if we get rid of the Jews then the mass immigration will stop.

Well then, get rid of the Jews. I'm certainly won't stop you.

Only a jew would deny Trump his right as heir to the kingdom of Zion, for which he has worked hard his whole life.

Good one…you know it's important for us to talk to each other…what do you suppose the utility of spamming Israeli government email addresses with memes to the effect of "we know" would be? Waste of time because they'll never budge or maybe would it psych them out and put them on the defensive?

I may start trying using anonymouse to target a couple-three email addresses per day, not very time/effort intensive and I can imagine such incidents being reported up the chain of command…only I wouldn't get any trophies to bring back and post here, not much glory in it, so it'd be hard to believe the trickle might someday turn into a flood

You mean to say that you CAN'T stop us.

Yes, Trump works with Jews in business and government.

Do you work with Jews? Do you demand your employer not hire Jews? Do you demand at town council meetings that Jews be remove from the community? Do you tell Jewish customers that they are not welcome?

The real world is not the same as internet larping.

Are you happy?

You know I used to think that kind of stuff was "I get along with everybody"-style diplomacy but I have to wonder now if Jews knew their influence with their typical candidates was waning and ran Trump as a nationalistish option and attacked him that whole time knowing that even if he won he could be ineffective and his base would just blame his failures on the Democrats or the Republican establishment or politics in general.

Doesn't matter though what the deal with Trump is ultimately. This is OUR country. WE have to step up and destroy Israel.

lel, the Jews really have been on the defensive for 1000s of years.

My best advice to you is to examine yourself and determine your greatest talents. Whatever those are, use those to fight the Jew. If you are a writer, write. If you are a musician, make songs. If you are a photographer, create an art project that brings people's attention to Jewish schemes. If you are a meme magician, meme them to death.

Find your dharma and use it to fight evil.

I doubt Jews are worried about powerless Nazi larpers on the internet. They are however, very worried about "normies" and "civic nationalists" pointing the finger at them.

Nothing worse than prominent White Nationalists marrying Asians.

Interesting…you have already exposed yourself as a Jewish shill and now here you are pushing the Trump-Jewish-connection-means-nothing line. So then…maybe the Trump-Jewish connection means something…?

Not many are going to like this but we have to mass propaganda their grunts, and pawns. We can see how they have done it. They have tempted the black with trinkets, drugs and a short life of zero responsibility. We have to keep propagandizing them especially because they are dangerous. And let's face it they have more to hate them for than the average caucasian, just.
They are the real tribes of Israel, no not kangz that's dumb, but that's where they used to live before they were enslaved by and shipped out for the cotton trader, merchant that we call schlomo. Name the jew and cut yourself off from needing anything that he controls where possible.
tl:dr
Keep telling blacks, jews are NOT white and they did the slaving. And they still are but through tax, education, and dead end jobs that don't pay enough to cover the utilities that the jew owns.

So just put up posters in Black communities denoting that very fact. Or that Muslims sold the slaves to the Jewish traders. And still do today!

Yeah…turning the orcs would be a major coup. Maybe bombard black twitter with "Israel did 9/11 yo!" memes. Or how about "You ain't no real nigga if you don't know about Urban Moving Systems, yo! Niggas be keepin it real and shit!"

This user brings to light an important battlefield indeed: Educating the non-whites that the Jews are the true enemy.

When I first discovered Minister Louis Farrakhan, I really liked him, because he used to dedicate entire sermons to naming the Jew as responsible for the black slave trade, as well as the slave run cotton industry in the USA. Embed very related, at 35:10 https:// youtu.be/Sjk8m5vN5AA?t=36m10s

Unfortunately, the man either lost his marbles or was bought off by the Jews, and he's totally shifted gears. Now he demands a race war against whites.

That's not a small thing. If every Holla Forumsack poster or lurker redpilled one white person in their life about the kikes right fucking now, we might actually turn this shit around. White people are fucking strong. That's why the kikes are so afraid of us. Wake one up and see what happens.

I know there was at least one black casualty on 9/11…an eleven year old kid…maybe "Trayvon" him, create a poster-child for the BLM crowd?

Spoiler: What happens is this real Aryans snap out of their slumber and go 'Wow I didn't know I was the only one thinking these these things.' Everyone else fucks off out of your life, which is exactly where they should be.
I don't care if you have to go to your local ranch store to meet that white person.
He is out there and he is waiting for some basement-dwelling NEET to tell him it's okay to hate kikes.
Real holocaust soon.

The one meme that could genuinely put an end to Jewish bullshit–if we could get it going– is #OpenBordersForIsrael. The problem? All these big "alt-kikers" like Thernovich, since they made their shekels off their shilling, will never get involved in twitter will shadow ban. It's only going to work when enough people here have socks they use as leftist accounts to push it. It's the one things Jews have no defense against.

I suppose the target really ought to be wake up two, and tell them to pay it forward to two others…getting this to go viral through word of mouth is probably the only feasible play here (it looks like mass media unfortunately is out).

Using the coming war as an in to bring up the subject of Israeli responsibility for 9/11 is the best idea I've gotten from this thread. "Don't want war? Jews [or Zionists, depending on how freely you can speak] do, that's what 9/11 was about…"

I'll try it tomorrow, see what kind of results I get…

Where is the push for mass shitskin immigration coming from though? Oh, right… The jews, as fucking usual.
You want to treat the symptom rather than the disease. Even if you could put a stop to the mass immigration agenda, the kikes would just go right on to the next plot to destroy Whites.

No. Fuck that. Destroy the (((disease))) and the symptoms will dissipate accordingly.

That one seems to me like it's best kept in reserve as a parry for the anticipated normie objection to anti-Israel thrusts. Like, when they parrot the "humanitarian" concerns they have been force-fed by the Judeo-Corporate media for the welfare of the poor "refugees", say, "Israel is right fucking there, they haven't taken in a single refugee. Why are you forcing these poor people to travel across the sea when our ally Israel could open its doors to them?"

No.
I'm self-employed, so yes.
I don't attend those kikefests.
Pretty much. The sign says "Management reserves the right to refuse service." I don't need to give them a fucking reason, either.

Two? When you got redpilled did you think "Oh, by golly, two other people should know about this?" No. You probably figured every white man should know what the kikes have done to our people. Two? It's a good start, but it won't save us.

Yeah, I may have wasted a lot of opportunities to name the Jew for fear of turning my audience against me. But no more. If we don't start putting it out there, US vs Russia = kikes win.

Normies were deeply affected by 9/11. The case against Israel is strong and clear. Even though they have been conditioned to believe it is a thoughtcrime, they CAN understand it. This is the key to destroying Israel.

Also, the kosher term these days is 'globalists.'
Sage for addendum.

Well, 2→4→8→16→32→everybody. But of course 3→9→27→81→243 etc. would also work. My problem is that I can't just shout it from the highest mountaintop and get everyone to hear and believe all at once, but even so I am still making this my top priority. Didn't mean to suggest that two AT MOST was the target.

Globalist is too sanitized. "Globalists did 9/11" is the kind of thing a Jew shill would say. Like Alex Jones or somebody. "Globalists did 9/11" doesn't lead to Israel imploding.

But if you speak of Zionism you can bring up the essentially Hebraic character of 9/11 without being subject to screeching about antisemitism, because you can package that in terms of #NotAllJews or some such.

I said it was the 'kosher' term because I am active in local politics. Please don't compare me to AJ.

it's time to make israel great again. prepare to get drafted, burgers.

Okay, maybe that was too harsh…but please don't lose sight of the fact that the people need to know that another nation attacked ours. It was not some nebulous "elite". It was ISRAEL.

Watch the WLP video.

The threat of the draft…a good angle for my draft-age friends…can't believe I hadn't thought of that…I need some sleep…glad you mentioned that!

Watching it now…good stuff…I find myself in agreement…will share this for sure

Just take a look at Israel's strongest allies in the US, then sow the seeds of D&C within them. I think its pretty clear: the Christian Evangelicals. So how do we divorce them from the kikes? It's actually quite easy; after all, most protestants hated kikes until the 20th century. The best thing you can do is try to convert any protestants you know to so-called "Andersonite" Christianity, because the only reference text used is the Bible. And it just so happens that an Andersonite documentary for this very purpose already exists, embedded here for your convenience.

I've had great success flipping Christians zionists. Once they see this documentary, casually drop red pills when they arise in the news, especially kike journalists who write commie-friendly articles, because they are easily identifiable by their last names. Soon your Christian friend will be pointing out Schlomo all on his own.

I've had great success with this recipe.

Thanks, yeah, spreading these kind of resources is good. I talk to a lot of Christians and they LOVE talking about Jesus and the Bible. Every Christian Zionist we gain is one (((they))) lose, so that's worth TWO points!

Poor Jews promoting anti Trump threads 'cause they are butthurt about Trump closing the border.

So you live with Jews. Hypocrite.

I don't give a shit about destroying Israel. I give a shit about saving my nation. When Western Civilization isn't circling the drain we can deal with foreign enemies.

Act with honour, be kind to people, don’t use slurs, be honest and people will listen to you. I promote peace, and peace through the acknowledgment of evil. Understand the enemies of peace; be prepared to defend your arguments against all attacks.

Our enemies are ugly, possibly not even human. There filth cannot stand up to the righteous. I haven’t lost a single friend in my approach; I have won over a vast majority of those I speak to.

You must be a fanatic. Unspeakable suffering is all we have to look forward to otherwise.

What needs doing is the assembly and staging of our own (((samson))) Holla Forumsson option. Anons create a database of three-thousand top-level kikes and their address/lair. Start a thread and key in five fields—name-city-state-zip-misc with each field separated by a TAB and each record a RETURN. These can then be aggregated and saved as a tab delimited file for importation into your preferred database. Anons living near to these kikenvermin reconnoiter the kike and wait. If the jew fags engineer a war with Russia (white people killing white people) then, pull the switch. The jew needs to understand the way of the limber trigger finger. Just knowing this database exists will frighten the chickenshit kike. Thus sayeth the JITO Church of God who has unleashed Kek the left hand of Memetic Chaos through his avatar, Pepe. JITO jewintheoven©™®

in order to streamline informing people about destructive Zionism, we need to approach normies slowly and with compassion, answer their questions directly and do not ridicule them. also some of the Jews are regular people, regular people who can learn to fight elitist Zionism. they will be the hardest to convince but if a clique of them becomes well informed they can reach many in their community. with Jews, community is everything, and is why so many have made it into power, if these Zionists are 'excommunicated' they will lose some support.

Israel has the Samson Option which means if they get nuked, they nuke the whole world

actually its for all neighboring countries but for all we know they may have ICBM missiles. to defeat this country we cannot have them invaded, rather if the country were bought out gradually

This is the fallacy of numbers. A million brain dead idiots don't stand a chance against a handful of devoted individuals.

Embed related: The Boer BTFOing thousands of nogs with almost no casualties.

I like your dedication. If you're being honest, you are a better asset to our cause than most of the people here.

My take is to continue trying to push the mantra IRL through poster activism & conversations. We need to take control of the conversation by injecting our language into every day conversations & forcing normies to see "anti-racist" = anti=White everywhere. This is how our enemies poisoned the minds of millions, this is how we will liberate our nations.

However, I support this cause. ANYTHING to fight the Jews.

If you design posters to print out and distribute, keep them simple with huge font. If you use paste, don't bother with wheat paste as that washes off in rain. Use tacky glue & water mixed 50/50 for max effect (seriously, this takes real effort to remove). Print out using laser printers so no ink will run in the rain.

Post on intersections, pedestrian areas, everywhere.

For flyers, leave them in grocery stores on egg cartons, on milk, on stuff everyone gets.

Again, keep it simple with only a few points. Channel your energy into making a few really great posters and print out hundreds.

Still, I must implore you to disseminate mantra posters so we can all get on a consistent message. Our inconsistency is our greatest weakness. Jews don't have this weakness in their propaganda because they all collaborate. White nationalism coupled with awareness of (((who))) is responsible will solve our problems.

those aren't boers

Israel falls if the U.S. stops supporting them. We won't be entirely rid of kikes, but that's at least a good 2/3 of the kikes in the world.

All we have to do is take back the U.S., democratically. This won't happen overnight, but we can eliminate the problem in about 1 or 2 generations, easily. Here's a rough plan. We only need about 100-300 or so people to follow this kind of thing successfully, but it's definitely something we can do.

1) Determine which party of yours is dominant in your locale and run as a member of that party. It doesn't matter what your actual politics are - you can backstab everyone later.

2) Run for office. You don't have to go all the way to congress - having a sympathetic Mayor is good for the cause as well. You don't need a spotless civic record. (If you have a serious criminal record, just back off. But you can still get away with something relatively minor, like a DUI or something.)

3) Try to get a feeling for who your actual allies are. They won't be split among party lines - why would they be? They're just like you, doing what they can to snatch up some power for the cause! You can probably figure it out by voting records - voting along party lines on issues that don't really matter to the cause, while voting for the cause on issues that *do* matter is a great signal that you are one of us.

Don't wear any sort of visible sign or start saying "praise kek" or something. You're not an autist, you're a legitimate politician!

4) Have kids, and have at least one of your kids take over for you. You didn't think you'd secure a future for your people and your children in one generation, did you? If you can't have kids for whatever reason, then promote someone capable from your campaign and have them be your successor in spirit. Make sure they actually understand what's going on.

5) Once you've built a political network within this system to the point where about 33% of the people in the system are /ourguy/s, you can start acting seriously. If you've kept yourself relatively popular, you can help!

6) Remember, the job isn't done once Israel's cut off. You need to stay in power to keep it from happening again. You could also probably fix some other problems while you're there (and doing so will make you more popular, so that's a good idea anyway.)

So, if you go this way, you have 100-300 Holla Forumsacks killing off 12 million Jews. That's way more effective than if 100-300 Holla Forumsacks went and took their guns and killed 100 Jews each (which is a lot more Jews than you'd expect a single person to successfully kill!)

One leads to the other.

Good idea but what about the feds?

The earlier is necessary to achieve the later.

Or annihilated instantly

While this is a good plan in theory, in practice I have little faith it will succeed.

1. Getting 300, 100, or even 10 Holla Forums acks to do anything is near impossible. We're more concerned with accusing each other of being shills than joining together to achieve some higher purpose other than hunting down Shia labeouf. Ironically Labeouf unites Holla Forums acks everywhere.

2. Even if you could get 100 White nationalists together across 50 states to pursue this, the odds of securing political jobs is slim. Getting into local low level positions is relatively easy enough. But mayoral and state government positions are heavily rigged in the favour of the incumbents. Also, we'd need to invest our energy just trying to stay alive politically just to maintain our low level positions. Insider deals are what run the government. Not what you see in Cspan.

3. Honestly while most of us are upstanding people, I personally doubt many on pol have the cold, backstabbing, conniving nature to survive in politics. You need to simultaneously be warm, endearing, & gregarious while behind the scenes you need to be a ball player with your party and entrenched politicians.

Do not mistake me, if you can get a position in your local government, you should. Ironically I actually work with politicians & will myself be trying to do what you suggested, which is why your comment caught my eye. But I am under no illusion that many other people on pol have the will or even the personality traits to throw their life into this.

Also, another thing about this plan that makes it unlikely to succeed is that we'd need to coordinate. Let's say I ran as a Democrat in New Mexico or Maryland. As an outsider, I'd need massive support from memers to gain the notoriety I'd need to succeed. But because I did not appear as a kek heiling Nazi, no one here would support me. I'd instead need to get ahead by playing ball with the (((party))). which of course means funneling money to the Jews.

The thing that pisses me off about Holla Forums is that so many here ae so caught up with idealism that they cannot be practical. Instead of spending your time dreaming of your plan's happy ending, you must work on calculating every possible permutation and pitfall that might emerge in it. The further you see, the more steps ahead you plan, the more powerful you become.

Boycott Israeli products. It drives them fucking crazy.

Offtopic, but is the third picture legit? In TGSNT a video clip of Hitler and that guy is played when it talks about the failed assault on Hitler in '44.