You americans better get in the streets RIGHT NOW and protest this shit

you americans better get in the streets RIGHT NOW and protest this shit
this is not the time to be lazy, get off your bed and do it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z4VAv5-uG0
archive.is/yocNe/image
non-intervention.com/2690/if-you-have-time-mr-president-senator-paul-can-help-you-learn-the-constitution-means-what-it-says/
archive.is/XYeaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's already reiterated he's not toppling the regime, and he'll be focusing on taking out ISIS which is why many people voted for him in the first place. Take the concern trolling back to twatter.

Mind your own fucking business.

well excuse me but if your president starts a war with russia it is my fucking concern aswell

source?

trust in trump

Read Trump isn't going to bomb Syria.

no, i won't trust trump if he starts a war in syria, that's why i supported him in the first place

i already read it, and i already replied with "source?"

He said, after his country was invading yet an other sovereign state

No you didn't, it was the sticky a couple days ago after all these blackpilled faggots were claiming Trump was going to bomb Assad.

link it

Thread's broken, but I was being sarcastic. Retards were just as in denial before Trump bombed Syria initially, and now they're doing the exact same thing.

oy vey no war with Israel's enemies? What are you racist?

What like the liberal faggots who protested the Iraq War? How did that work out? No the way to do it is write him and the republican congressmen and to do it with the proper language. No faggy anti-war crap because we aren't anti-war. We are anti-waste-of-fucking-time-and-money. If the war was to exterminate every saracen and kike in the Levant than divide the land between us and Russia we'd be behind it all the way.

Point out that anybody who supports this shit will not be reelected. Treat it like gun control. Or the time in 2007 when a huge letter writing campaign kill amnesty when Bush and the liberals tried to push it and the cucks refused to oppose it until it was made clear they would have no jobs if they didn't.

Say it right to their faces. "Fuck Syrians, Fuck Israel, Fuck the Levant. We do not care about their lives, in fact we want them to kill each other. The US is the largest oil producer in the world and extra demand will only help your rural constituents. Fuck this shit. If you support an active war you are out."

No.

wew

whatever do as you please, just prevent this war like you did in 2013

fixed

How does one become this retarded?

Rex Tillerson also went on about "muh WMD" "muh UN sanction violation" route

youtube.com/watch?v=1Z4VAv5-uG0

get ready for Iraq War 3 jubilee

Welcome to Bush-era levels of patriotardism, everyone

We should have seen what was up when Trump hired a bunch of corrupt fucks like Rex Tillerson instead of creating a bipartisan cabinet with people like Jim Webb and Jill Stein.

we should have called out kushner and all the other traitors long before, true

2/10 had me read the whole post

Nah. Let it burn.

War isn't the problem faggot. Hell even the wars between Europeans prior to the Napoleonic wars tended to be controlled with only the 30 Years War being devastating. The problem was wars of conscription and national politics waged in Europe after 1810. And even those calmed down by 1840. And nukes provide MAD which makes such wars non-viable. With ABM systems a western power which is motivated could invade say India with impunity, exterminate the local population through nerve agents and starvation and carve it up for their own gain.

War isn't the problem; war which is not profitable for our empire, people, and ourselves is the fucking problem. And "profit" isn't just about the loot it has to be good for the perpetuation of our people(whites only obviously).

Retard, ant-war is faggotry. War is good if it gets you what you fucking want and slaughters the opposition. And if the opposition is shitskins there is nothing lost. If the Iraq war had been a neocolonialist venture in which the US killed every saracen in the country and filled with with white colonists would you have a problem with that? I suspect not. The problem isn't war it is this bullshit non-war which does nothing but waste blood and coin which we have been engaged in for 100 fucking years.

The problem is that we go around fighting with both hands tied behind our backs ostensibly for the benefit for shitskins like saracens or zipperheads, but often for the benefit of kikes and internationalists.

If the war was the invasion of Israel with the intent to kill every man woman and child in it while we screamed DEUS VAULT at the top of our lungs would you have a problem?

What will the democrats say now?
Just like 3 days ago Trump was "owned" by Russia.

then enjoy dying for israel, edgelord

Wew. Keep crying.

Don't worry, I remember being 12 years old too, I won't hold it against you.

they've been praising him
archive.is/yocNe/image

So you have no counter argument then?

Won't happen OP. Why do you think there was such a giant anti-war movement during vietnam and NOTHING for past 16 years? Easy: the Vietnam war wasn't good for the Jews.

This things don't just fucking happen spontaneously. The likes here in the US have their own little branches on every major campus, called "Hillel Houses" and they take their orders direct from AIPAC who take orders direct from Israel. Why do you think the Jews start shrieking each time a White tries to begin some sort of "Euro-American Club?" They know that if Whites see themselves as having actual ethnic interests before the Jews succeed in making them a minority, haymow would be finished.

I fucking hated Trump from his days on Howard "jew swine" stern show. I hated his like daughter, the entire thing began as a PR stunt to get himself a new TV reality show. But question still remains, Shillary would have been much worse.

We're fucked. Look at Chuck Schumer with his long, cold, Jewish nose. There was a reason Dr. Pierce warned that the US could never get out of its predicament through "voting."

we stopped it in 2013

to what

If he want to hit some of the fugee camps too, I am alway willing to provide GPS data for the godemperor.

Bullshit. He clearly states that nothing but failure has come from leaving Assad alone in Syria. That's an obvious marker for the agenda of what is to come. Watch what he released yesterday. Fucking idiot.

King nigger's only redeeming value, if he had one, was the far that he fucking despised Israel. Trump has no such belief. I actually believed him when he said he would he "neutral" on Israel/Palestine. His fucking shitbag son-in-law now must have his ear over Bannon.

And the Jews giving him such positive press press for this is only going to encourage it. DON'T THEY FUCKING GET IT? ASSAD IS FIGHTING AL-QUEDA/ISIS. The only ones who want this are the Jews and Saudis.

Dr. Scheuer–who has been right about everything for the past 15 yrs– id even turning on him now: (will include video for filthy newfag scum who doesn't know who Dr. Scheuer is):

non-intervention.com/2690/if-you-have-time-mr-president-senator-paul-can-help-you-learn-the-constitution-means-what-it-says/

They won't. Just look at the Burgers here, they've already turned on Assad to protect their precious Trump. Americans will ALWAYS be the good goys that follow their government, all that's needed is for the media to pull a few of the patriotism strings and they'll march right into Syria. Just look at this thread, and this is Holla Forums, can you imagine the average Burger?

He said he wasn't gonna bomb him either, just give it a few more false flags and he'll do it.

I think that was more of a personal thing with Bibi than despising Israel.

there already are protests
archive.is/XYeaY
go join them

You don't think Obongo, raised in Indonesia, knows what is going on with the palestinians and hates the kikes for it? You can bet he does. All the presidents have fucking hated the pushy jew (even clinton when he was in power back in 1996), but Obongo even went so far as to refuse to veto the condemnation of Jew settlements in Dec 2016 since he knew he was done and that the fact he he was a nigger meant that he'd get his ass kissed anyway. King Nigger would take any risk–just as soon as he was assured he and his own were covered for life.

Is as if you learned nothing for the past year.
Nothing will come of it, both will make an agreement.
Trump will destroy the hurr durr Russia narrative.

Can you leave please? If you're so fucking inarticulate that the best way you can find to express yourself if that, no one wants you here. Go back to cuckchan or reddit or wherever the other retards go when they let you use the internet for an hour on weekends. Thanks.

Fuck off.

Is Trump facing an election any time soon? No, he isn't. So why not complain and let him know our grievances?

He was heavily funded and promoted by rich and powerful Zionist Jews in Chicago
from early on his political career. Obongo tried to get a full scale war going in Syria. The congress shut him down. Don't start revising history already ffs.

htt www.haaretz.com print-edition/features/some-chicago-jews-say-obama-is-actually-the-first-jewish-president-1.257204

This is actually a good idea, but a lot of you seem to be missing the point. You can write to congressmen too if you want, but we should be holding orderly, non-degenerate protests and speeches - *not* (necessarily) for the people in charge, or even for Trump per se - but to show the *people* (especially those who see no politicial option outside neo-libs and neo-cons) that while the majority of the left and the cucked right seem to be in support of yet another war for Israel, those 'scary, racist, antisemitic, alt-right nazis' the media told them about are the only ones against it.
We need to show ourselves as the most rational and strongest horse right now, and paint ourselves as the only legitimate option against the war-mongering NeoCons, the increasingly degenerate and violent left, and even Trump if it comes down to it and Trump doesn't change his current course of action.

American anons if you have any balls, you've got to be there at Trump's next rally and speak your voice.

Think of it as a test for the DOTR. If you can't even be arsed to go and speak to the leader, it will become inevitable that you descend into another Sweden.

Fuck off. Get in a plane and fly over for the rally. Otherwise you're a sackless weasel. Do it faggot. Otherwise mind your own business.