Cernokike

What did he mean by this?

Who is he referring to? Who has flipped? He was right about the Rice story and the Assad story…

Trump is obviously being blackmailed or something.

Stop making threads about yourself, Kike Cernobitch.

shit, what does mith cernovith know?

What could they have on him?

he's been wrong about literally everything else and hes a fucking lisping faggot kike>>9664216

Something to think about.

And before any cuckchanners jump to Cohn's defense, he didn't help McCarthy, he sabotaged him.

You posted the same exact shit in another thread, fuck off shill, I know who you are, you're the same faggot who shilled the same way since the primaries.

Because it's relevant to both threads, and I supported Trump during the primaries.

Do you have an argument against it? Was Roy Cohn one of those good jewish child-traffickers?

this could've easily been posted in another thread and has been

Fuck.
All this talk of draining the swamp though and how much they didn't want him to win didn't seem like theater if he was kompromat.

Adding to the Epstein stuff, Trump nominated the prosecutor who gave Pedo Jeff that sweetheart deal for labor secretary.

Yes, but just because trump was next to cohn in the 70s doesn't mean he's a child trafficker.
You sound like the same shill, you're lying.

Kosher probably caught commiting some scheme like his criminal father, Trump paying the price, and now they have him by the balls

Trump wasn't just "next to Cohn", Cohn was his mentor. Do you know anything at all about Trump?

You're still lying about supporting Trump in the primaries, digging up old shit just like you did during the primaries, you're a fucking Jew.

I thought he hated the pedos and tried to turn them in.

Yep. Not a lot for people know that

This situation reminds me of what happened with TRS. I was a firm supporter , thinking they were on my side, until the reality hit me in the face. Fuck. I really hope it's not as bad as it looks.

Nope.

I backed Trump from when the jews really started kvetching about him (late 2015/early 2016) until last night.

interesting.

If he is referring to Trump, then this means we fell for a false exit, and the need is greater than ever for good honest white men to better themselves, and reclaim their nation.

If Anthony Weiner, or someone related to pizzagate, then things will go very well in the right direction.

I'm not terribly optimistic about this…

What the fuck happened to this place?

Fuck. So Trump knows about this shit for sure then.

He means Trump is a bigger kike than even he is.

He was right about Kike Enoch, but a broken clock is right twice a day. Trump's Syria actions have me scratching my head but I'm not going to take an attention-whoring eceleb like (((Cernovich))) seriously unless his story is backed up by another source. If what he's saying is true, it would be leaked to far more people than this no-name clown.

He does have sources, TORnigger. He knew about Kike Enoch well in advance. He is a worthless piece of shit cryptokike, but a cryptokike that has legitmate sources.

fucking lol'd

His actions and the people loaded up in his administration already speak volumes. Maybe he has a grand strategy, maybe he doesn't. What we do know is he's been getting lumped nonstop and hasn't fired back a single shot in retaliation. His administration has practically been stumped since the travel ban.

If you're looking at the situation honestly it doesn't look good, and hasn't for awhile. Most of this other ass kissing is pointless conjecture.

He broke political correctness and at the end of the day that's all that matters. If WW3 breaks out there will be more redpilled people to work with.

Button down the hatches and stay safe.

He is talking about Weiner.

Is Weiner back in the spotlight or something?

I have to say… If it comes out that Trump, Putin and Assad have some sort of deal and if Weiner goes to jail, I will feel like a complete nigger for doubting Trump.

sure thing therno…

Don't, principled skepticism is entirely healthy, I will be as happy as you if that happens but until further notice I am forming bugout and anti-kike putsch plans. The stakes are too damn high.

Mike Cernovich everyone.

I'll still be skeptical. I want my fucking wall, and I want something done about the swamp. Also need a few jobs and all illegals sent back. Plus no more shitskins and we do need to start taking some of the properly vetted European white refugees who want to leave Sweden.
America needs to be the white country we want it to be. That means importing whites who believe in our constitution and aren't cucks. There are some left.

Trump bombed some pavement 20 times and your ready to give up on him already?

Come on.

Weiner isn't the fucking kingpin of the pedosphere, you stupid nigger. Who gives a shit if he alone goes to jail? Almost all the elites are pedos. Removing the pedos would dismantle the entire kike global control network. Don't you understand?

it's a shitty position we ultimately have to be in. We need to condemn trump for the stupid shit he is doing. But we also have to support him because there is no better alternative.

i.e. if it's Weiner who flipped, he's going to publicly produce evidence and give testamony to the pedophilia entrenched in elite culture and that will be displayed for the whole world and Trump would have the moral support of the public to imprison all these fuckers, or give them death sentences as Trump has displayed his desire for them in the recent past.

I will exterminate you

You can fight the autism, or you can harness it. Fighting it is a fruitless waste of energy. Harnessing it can empower you beyond your dreams.

fucking hell satan I know this isn't your realm, but you could try to learn how to speak right

This board is dying isn't it?

Trump is documented as having flown on the Lolita Express, had multiple numbers of his in Epstein's address book/phone, and nominated the prosecutor who sentenced Epstein to house arrest for the labor secretary position.

Yep, slowly

Forget about closing the border.

You answered yourself. He's just riding his 5 min of fame

They showed him the Reagan assassination from the (((other))) cameraman.

Do you mean Kennedy?

Yes, that. Some comedian made a video some time ago, he said they show you unreleased footage of the assassination - from another angle.
Was it Bill Burr?

Well Reagan was shot by John Hinckley Jr., though for all we know they could have showed Trump an unseen artist's sketch of how the Lincoln assassination went down. Remember Lincoln only wanted to send the Africans back but got cucked.

If you can bear it, watch the episode of Joe Rogan where Joey Diaz talks about Trumps, rise in the property market. He was working for a builder who Trump sub-contracted to.

Ok.

Nigger, this kike knew about Mike Enoch so he has sources.

Sage for replying to shill faggots.

therno takes credit without proof once again