Donald Trump's Syria strikes 'not start of campaign to topple Assad'

Donald Trump's Syria strikes 'not start of campaign to topple Assad'

Full story:

Link:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trumps-syria-strikes-not-start-campaign-topple-assad/

Archive:
archive.fo/56ppu

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4BLdD
discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t
8ch.net/pol/res/9661258.html#9663707

polldaddy.com/poll/9719020/?view=results
news.anti*war.com/2017/04/07/hawkish-dems-cheer-trump-attack-on-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=X5ywMjq9djg
inde*pendent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-syria-air-strikes-chemcial-attack-airbase-cruise-missiles-tomohawks-a7671861.html
rt.com/news/384058-lavrov-tillerson-syria-us-strike-call/
rt.com/usa/384066-trump-in-letter-to-congress-on-syria/
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/54181
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-08/michael-savage-turns-trump-says-syrian-gas-attack-was-false-flag-operation
archive.is/Z3aaS
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
yahoo.com/news/press-agency-trump-spoke-phone-saudi-king-salman-082550089.html
boardmanland.blogspot.com/2016/12/trojan-trump.html
8ch.net/v/res/12299425.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HbP8HGxrgo8
archive.fo/FzLjI
archive.fo/nT237
twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068676858097664
twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068997613367297
archive.is/srFWY
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
foxnews.com/world/2017/04/08/expert-watch-to-see-if-kim-jong-un-goes-into-hiding-after-syria-strike.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55fa39/david_brock_hacked_on_his_chat_network_the/
archive.is/kK28i
archive.is/KonxE
archive.is/Ii3wg
yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909lifebeyonddeath.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELETE THIS

What's wrong, (((shill)))? Your demoralization tactics no longer working?

I'm a little annoyed if Spicer actually used Obama's "ISIL" name instead of the correct ISIS (particularly since this is taking place IN SYRIA), but this is still good news.

Not shilling, but this is obviously back peddling. I'll take it though.

there is probably tens of millions being invested to shill this place. its over. all governments are ran by child sacrifice cults and jews

tillerson said this in the first place even after the gas attack, we're only going to war with ISIS. It even specifies that if we were to pursue Assad stepping down it'd be through political pressure AFTER the region is stabilized.

bump.
If true, I am fully prepared to eat crow.

Right out of the shill discord, report this kike.

Too busy with the nonstop shitposting I suppose.

Good. This is for the best. Now for Putin to flex the muscles of the Bear, Kalibrs in 5.

Trump got praised by Hillary.
archive.is/4BLdD

If she goes to prison, and we don't lose Bannon, I'll eat crow. Until then Trump is acting just like a kike puppet now for some reason. Trump's "brown baby" speech fucking mirrored Bush's 2003 WMD speech.

So Jews and Jews?

If bear doesn't retaliate we might be ok, still this was quite the goddamn misstep. No more neo-con shit.

Ok, so this is good news at least. But Trump and Holla Forums both know that Assad didn't gas anyone. So what was the airstrike really for?

And why the fuck should I believe anything the WH says now? Bombing an airfield isn't exactly a love tap. The whole world now knows that Trumps trigger is dead shitskin babies. They know how to control him now.

Hillary isn't going to prison. Ever since the election, at rallies, when the crowds chant, he just shakes his head no. Don't believe me? Go watch his last rally.

Demoralization shills BTFO

Make sure to pay these retards a visit! discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t

The meme is DELET THIS

Do it right, faggot

The meme comes from an old GM video and has no official spelling, gas yourself newfag

I was at his rally and a volunteer. fuck off with your black-pill shit.

nice thumbnail

what's funny is that these blatant shill posts like >>9663536 are hurting real criticisms over Trump's Syria kikery.

That one is almost definitely a false-flag though.

Especially when the hit the fucking town next to the base hitting civilians which trump used as a reason to do the strike in the first place (muh baybees were deeded etc). Also hypocritical since we broke agreements yet use those same agreements to justify the attack. Even king nigger had congressional committee vote on it when trump just went ahead with it. Now I'm worried that every false flag will build up pressure.

You have to go back.

You can tell someone to do something right if they think the way to do it is wrong.

We know. ISIS will topple Assad.

Good point, why the fuck did he do that?

TRUMP THE ULTIMATE SHABBOS GOY.. UNMASKED

you're running a shitty sript and thus, reported

You still don't get it.

You're inside his chess game now. The dimensions are folding upon you. Soon, Queens and Bishops will manifest out of non-Euclidean geometry. Squares of black and white will envelope you body and soul. Your earliest childhood memories will contain checks, moves, and counter moves. There is no escape. The endgame is upon you.

Shoo Shoo kikey jew

but what's funny is that you are only hurting valid trump criticism, you are literally helping trump you dumb fucking kike

This is a relief, as long as it's true.

I stayed up drinking all night and got a hangover for nothing.

Why has retardation entered the school system in such fervor? At least, it seems, the kids are numbed to the anti-Hitler rhetoric (the "LOL" at the idea of the killing and all that).

Kek

Gas yourself you fucking faggot shill

remember guys

youtube.com/watch?v=7ev-KJljE28
Tell me to my face I'm wrong now.

No shit OP. Spicy takes the stress off my day.

We all know trump is a puppet kike liar here. go back to cuckchan nigger

I am temporarily not on board with Trump, however, what Alex Jones (I know, I know) has to say about it sounds very good. If Alex is right, all is forgiven.
Fast forward to 6:30

(heil'd)
Because 'ISIL' is Obama's mess, and Trump's cleaning it up.

Why cruise missile attack on Syria and not on cartel bases? The Cartels are a bigger threat to the US than Assad.

I never see anyone mention David Knight. I think he's a straight shooter.

Because babies, user.

You'd know if you read through threads.
Stop posting and lurk moar.

Cartels are governing areas, nearly. Controlling economy beyond drug and profitable crime.

How could be, ISIS stand for Israeli Secret Inteligence Service

Because the cartels aren't a threat Israel, and the jews are probably profiting from them at some level.

Alex isn't bad, either. His only problem of course is not naming the Jew. He's come close several times, but he never really does.
I think of it this way: the left has CNN, which is pretty much just entertainment and no facts. And I have Alex Jones, who is probably more correct than CNN and much more entertaining than Jewnigger Don Lemon.
Advantage: infowars.

At least Don Lemon isn't pretending to be a patriot standing up to the "New World Order", while shilling for Israel and the jews. Jonestein is a traitor, which makes him much, much worse.

Omg now I love neo-con bullshit as long as it's arbitrary emotional shit, based on accusing Russia of loading gas onto planes so Trump stays cucked on them to appease a shitty witch hunt.

A shred of fucking evidence first, even then he's still tarnished for his utter weakness

The levant is syria

It's profit at all levels, goy.

Trump needs to fucking imprison King Nigger, Hillary, Soros and everyone connected to them.

If Trump's trigger is children, somebody ought to show him this image from Gaza caused by our (((greatest ally)))

Completely because he's old fashioned Christian. Believes in traditional brainwash trends. Chosen people yadda yadda.

Not because he's a Jew agent or what.

hello, goon.

Ah, nothing like fried kebabies.

Or hit them with long range cruise missiles. Maybe they are thinking differently.

No one asked what happens the next time they decide to use "muh chemical weapons" excuse.

wew okay hail Trump and all that.

Oy vey, that's the wrong kind of baby, moishe.

If Trump's trigger is children, they definitely aren't the dead ones.

Trump undeniably has a lot of connections to people who were implicated in child sex rings.

It's because all of his advertisers are Jews. If he names them, his money will dry up

Or this…

The problem with that theory – other than the fact that he's a sexual deviant who doesn't care about Christianity – is that he was married to his jew-wife by Texe Marrs, an "anti-Semitic" Christian broadcaster, and frequently interviewed Ted Pike, who made a name for himself with his documentary "The Other Israel" that completely demolishes the "God's chosen people" myth.

Jonestein is a shabbos goy whore, not a brainwashed Christian Zionist.

Israeli-Syrian Intelligence League, what's the problem?

Blech. That empty skull cavity

I also believe they bend him from time to time. But like Hannity, despite being constrained by bosses, they go off every so often and name drop a whole lot.

Ok, I just watched this. If he really did have a deal with Assad and Putin before the missile strike, Trump may actually be the God Emperor after all.

nice rare merchant.

Israelis have been using Willy pete for years, we should bring that fact to fruition

I get it but I just never felt like the situation is that extreme. He sure let's his anchors say what he doesn't.

That dead general bothers me. Like to know more about those deaths.

He's an open Zionist now, the shilling is more blatant than ever.

We are bomb the shit out of you to teach you "human decency"

I love Spicer, I really do, but this time, only for this time, FUCK YOU.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD.

Make up your damn minds already.

Pathetic, if you think the Pentagon is stopping now, after Trumo showing he doesn't investigate dead chilluns, you have no place here. Go and suck CIA cock elsewhere

Yes, and that person is Kampfy.

He doesn't have to respond the same way if another similar event happens. In any case, this has opened the doors for Syria/Russia to bomb Israel if another event happens. So none probably will.

If he does it again, we get a guaranteed happening. Israel will attack both Russia and Syria and Russia and Syria will try to attack the US.
Pretty much WW3.

Is it wrong that this image made me unironically hungry on impulse?

Nah, you're just high T and have a strong predator impulse.

Well that's more reassuring at least. Still it was pointless given there was no fucking gas attack.

No they just glass Israel. It wouldn't take much, and all those NATO troops in eastern europe won't be able to stop it.

From the Syrian news, it seems that Assad bombed a rebel factory that was containing chlorine/sarin gas.

If that's the case, then that would explain why Assad/Russia said that they had no chemical weapons. However, they were the ones that technically released said gases into civilian areas.

6 sticky threads now?

wow

But user my fellow former Trump supporters told me that this was the start of WW3.

Last week the Syrians shot down an Israeli jet and damaged another. Russia and Syria said, "hey jews, stop bombing countries you're not at war with okay?".

The jews obeyed but they got the shabbos goy puppets in the US to do it for them with missiles that are harder to shoot down than planes, which throws the whole Russia S400 thing into question.

Alex Jones is secretly on our side. :^)

BASED Israeli cock sucker BTFO the MSM!

Yeah, no problem at all.

So, Trump didn't betray us?

So they really don't know what they're doing? Acting like a mafia is what Trump said he wouldn't continue, kek

We can't be certain but I doubt it. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and wait a few days. If there is no escalation we can probably assume this was just a ploy to get Gorsuch in.*

Aaaaaaaaaahahahaha we called it. Sorry Shlomo. ISISrael is still just as fucked as it was yesterday.
US+SYRIA+RUSSIA FUCKING ISISRAEL YAHH BOI!

Now you cucks can't whine. You have no more ammo.
No more

KEK HAS SPOKEN

We can give Trump the benefit of the doubt but I'm not holding my breath.

So yeah it's not looking good. I hope Bannon gets back into the fold at lesat.

I've been away for 6+ months, is this the norm on Holla Forums nowadays?

So Trump is only pretending to be manipulated by Jerry Kushner? :^)

Still don't like the implication that suggests Assad did the attack, that's what makes this a problem still. That makes their stance to not topple Assad unattainable if a dozen more false flags happen. Only way to stop that escalation risk is if someone exposes a false flag being attempted before it happens.

In a way, his only way of redemption now is to build the fucking wall, remove taco, cut taxes and bring back jobs. He's proven to be neocon tier on foreign policy and the dems keep fucking him over with domestic issues like the muslim ban and Ryancare so I'm not sure how successful he's going to be with keeping up with his 100 day pledge.

How was this attack not a show of force and sort of payback for trying to shoot down israeli jets the other day? How was this not a zionist move? I really want to believe in this 4321d chess, I really do.

normies like norm, this is not

He's only played lip service to them until now.

Every action prior in Syria was directly against ISISrael foreign policy.
Just like king nigger bombing empty desert to make people 'think' he is fighting ISISrael forces.

The thread was deleted with the best explanation of this. Funny that.

Trump tower plans were leaked in media, this is a direct threat against him in their style.
So he has to play ball briefly to throw them off.
ISISrael was all 'omg yay he hit Syria' if you didn't notice.

Other parts to this include the meeting with CN pres as it happened - this is to reign in NK who is testing their largest nuke yet soon.
Trump has to look stronger than king nigger or he has nothing to back his word.

Considering there are multiple reports of RU/SY forces being alerted prior, let alone the 'one ever 10-15 seconds' Tomahawk launch instead of a mass cloud appearing at once, really proves this was a media op more than an actual attack.

Let alone SY/RU air defences remaining offline..
Let alone 23 of 50 actually hitting any targets.
I didn't know 1 million dollar cruise missiles were so haplessly useless. They normally are not that inefficient.

Far, far too many coincidences around this. It's like 9/11. Every way you look it stinks, combine that with the 'TRUMP A NEOCUNT SHILL SHILL' BS coming from other boards/shitholes on the net… didn't you see the level of shilling yesterday?

Who are you going to believe, the fake news media or Kushner's JIDF hasbarats?

Fucking noice.
Can't believe the 88d chess had me going for a bit.

Would Andre Angloon over at the Daily Stormer lie to us about God Emperor? :^)

Agreed on this one, Russia and Syria were in on it too. I'm thinking that they let it happen, they already knew there was something going on, and the way of the attack.. They let the US show their cards. This still is a zionist move, though. But I'm sure when the dust settles we'll have a clearer image.

GTKRWN????

fucking checked. uncanny get my man

Yes and I dont really care, now go suck to Obama's dick, ok fatty?

Im too busy making Great Israel!

Cool English, bro. I don't know about Trumpstein, but I want kike scalps. Reich fucking now. Starting with Jewie CK and his new Kikeflix comedy special.

Nice English again, fellow Nazi.

I don't even know what's going on in this board anymore.

Well we will see in the future.
I still think this is a strategic move against assad.
Because it looks exactly like what they did to Saddam.

Oh and the fact they've just completely forgot about putting Clinton and Obama in jail.
All he has done is proven that the government is compromised.

Checked them 88s

Only surrounding country which ISIS has never attacked

Me either. Been busy with IRL shit. Miss shitposting, but genuinely scared that we can't 1488 without violence. YES I'm FBI fuck off

the polarization shilling has been massively in overdrive.

This meme is getting old. It's becoming too far fetched at this stage.

While I have no doubt the left are taking this opportunity, this opportunity shouldn't have occurred in the first place.

Well that does it, this is officially WW3. You've convinced us, and you're definitely accomplishing things here. Keep up the good work!

Wasn't there bombs that hit the city that was attacked by chemical weapons?
I find that deeply disturbing and suspicious.

I'm seeing 9/11 tier bullshit here.

Watch the security council meeting.
Russia was not impressed one bit. Their member was red in the face furious.

You're fucking retarded, stop trying to be subversive you suck at it.

That's basically what this muh Russia narrative has become. They haven't stopped now, infact the narrative has evolved to the kikes' European interests.

the bombs that blew up that hospital were confirmed bombings by israel air force, literally the same time the gas attacks were happening.

let alone JIDF, SRS, intl, freech and TRS and more from the past and present

I swear to God if Trump attacks Assad my support for him and Washington in general is fucking done. Let the civil war come, I don't care if 8pol is coopted and the feds see this. Fuck you.

But it's an easy way to infect T_D and the other normies. Also a great way to signal to other pollacks in places where you get banned for anything remotely 1488.
The other facet to it is finding things he has done which are not 88D chess. Almost everything has been so far… give it time.

Ooooh yes indeed. Divide and conquer. It's like they think we are red vs blue republocrat sheep.

This

Allegedly it was a plane that made a bombing run and 'hit' a 'chemical weapons storage' problem is Sarin has few weeks shelf life… so it would've been production. And Chlorine is ineffective.
So…
Yeah it stinks. If I see anything on LL later I'll post it here.
Good point though re: evidence…
I think though long term this issue is pretty much done and media russia bs and rest is defused.

Sauce?

Wow and no one here is talking about that?

Israel had to be behind that false flag.
But is the US working together with them? I think it's likely, but we need to see the next move.
I think Russia are not having a "deal" behind close doors. They seem 100% furious about that false flag and the air base attack.

I think the US waited for Israel to push the false flag.

It really depends on what happens next.

Well see, well see…

Im pretty fucking pissed about this Syria shit like most of you are, but unlike the e-celeb cucks, I'm not leaving him yet.

If he stops now, I'll forget about it.
I mean, hell, the only reason this is even news for most is because he hasn't done it before. King Nigger could launch 50 scuds a day and the msn wouldn't bat an eye.

But we didn't vote for that nigger

It's over you can go back to standby mode now. The only thing that came of this air strike is that lolberals can no longer use the MUH RUSSIANS card anymore.

Everything is going according to plan. It's all 982374987293847923874d chess.

We're being hit from all angles.

Can I erase my despair and suspicion now? I have no fucking idea what the hell is happening.

Motherfucker I'm drunk not CRT.

CTR**

Yes

No. In the words of good ol' Stone Cold Steve Austin, don't trust anybody. DTA are words to live by.

This, never appeasement. Ever!

It's DD chest m8

Except now Putin has said he will bomb Israel if Trump bombs Syria. This will keep the (((neocons))) in check

Thanks for reminding me, I forgot about adding CTR to the list.

Well that's chestmate m8

Putin never said that. There was a deleted tweet claiming that Assad said that, but nothing concrete.

Yeah that was the very interesting part which most have ignored/not noticed… potentially a very big shift.

Ahhh so still not confirmed yet…. time will tell.

I am prepared to jizz in my pants in Putin bombs Israel. I have/never will jizz in my pants.

ever think for a second Trump might know that and is posturing to throw some major people under the fucking bus? Of course if wrong, then yes we've been sold out, but I am not some black pilling fag. And I see there is no doubt that mossad/cia/israel didn't commit this false flag, and maybe it was just to make him do what they wanted, who fucking knows right now, there is so much shilling from all sides and lack of information + disinformation that I don't know what is fucking going on anymore

shill confirmed

They don't want to invoke ISIS god of war.

Yes, I am shilling the continuation of the white race. We must unite our people and take action in real life to ensure a future for our children, else the kikes will take their win-state of a white-free society in which their nigger slaves build mud huts and pick cotton for them for all eternity. No, they didn't think it through, but they're kikes. So I guess either way we win, but being alive is more satisfying.

I am shilling that.

If nothing else this is very intersting to see how information, false or not, travels through channels and to see how it's constantly repeated on Holla Forums.

This. it's also a great test of loyalty within the ranks and also can be used to completely discredit the lugenpresse/kikemedia… again.

ISIL is also correct. L or 'Levant' is the area Syria also occupies, it was a much larger area than just Syria historically.
Initially they started as IS, which, coincidentally was also the name of the security company which employed foreign mercenaries, including French Foreign Legion, to come and shoot protesters on both sides in 2011 to start the war.

This is why they have never used the Iskanders or S300 or better systems. They have never turned them on. Only used old 60s and 70s SAMs.

Scuds and smaller missiles/rockets would be used to spam cheaply all the goys sling and iron dumb defense missiles. Combine it with some gaza snackbar launches to throw them off

Then immediately fire Iskander-M.

I'm going to give Trump a few weeks. I hope this is just an attempt to get the neo-cons and demoncrats off his back for the moment.

The attack itself was amazingly ineffective and the airbase is still in operation, the Russians were also warned of it prior so there is still open communication between the White House and the Kremlin.

Being skeptical =/= blackpilling

It means just starting from scratch again.

Maybe the whole thing was just a sort of bodycheck to Assad. After all he could have done a lot more damage and any other person as US president would certainly have used it as an excuse for regime change.
I still think the whole situation stinks but it could be a lot worse.

Hello?

The worse part is that the MSM are monitoring Holla Forums and promoting dodgy sources.

Their job should be to start here, dig further, confirm the sources and then post it.

Well I still think that's just people memeing.
I watched the UN security council meeting and Russia, Syria and even Bolivia were not impressed.
They see a repeat of the same bullshit in 2003.

no, I know, I am skeptical, but I am not going to be blackpilled and give up just because Trump might have fucked us. I still don't even know whats going on like I said.

Reminder that redditors want you to believe that this absolute horseshit is real and maga!!!. Then fuck Spicer and the rest of this kike administration too.

Nice English, Schlomo.

Too bad it's not working, now the narrative is that the attack was a flop and sign of a weak man.

Yeap. Everything coming from them is what it seems: the US just keeps doing israels bidding

Typical tricks, Schlomo.

lol have you ever seen the media reporting positively about Trump?

"Nine-tenths of tactics are certain, and taught in books: but the irrational tenth is like the kingfisher flashing across the pool, and that is the test of generals."

you shouldn't have bet everything on him and believed in the god-emperor meme in the first place. it was necessary during the election so the memes would have actual energy and intent behind them but you actually fell for it.
Trump is NOT exempt from criticism and until we have actual proof this 88d chess bullshit is just that: bullshit.

this, he was a stepping stone in the right direction, nothing more

More lies, and as usual, the State Department paid mods of Holla Forums sticky false info. Sycophants, the lot of them. Sean Spicer will lie in press briefings that they didn't start a campaign to destroy another government even while the military is bombing Damascus.

But of course, Holla Forums is 90% neocon now, so Trump is (((our guy))).

try not to be so obvious next time

Although probably shilling ^^^^, they did delete the best thread on this whole mess… 404d out when I tried to check it today….

I'm just going to link another point I've made for anyone lurking

You are being taken for a rise, and Holla Forums is complicit in it. This is the DrudgeReport poll I mentioned in that post: polldaddy.com/poll/9719020/?view=results

As you can see, the pivot is working, and the dumb American """"patriots"""" bit this hook line and sinker. Don't be foolish.

SHILLS BTFO AGAIN

that's nice, so which one of us is going to tell Rex Tillerson this? He seems convinced otherwise and is going the "WMD" rout.

Back to reddit.

Give it up already. You've been found out.
No one is going to believe you.

Anyone still operating under the assumption that anything short of a total decapitation strike on all the entire US government and military is going to change the course we've been set on?

I like this.

They will never talk positive about him.
All it does is make sure they have no ammo for their narrative, which sows normie distrust. That's just a small part of it also, obviously far too complicated for your minuscule intellect.

You have contributed greatly to this thread.

I've have seen people complain about this misspelling numerous times so here's a correction.

Makes the most sense. There was always a little too much Trump worship going on around here. He was a false deity.

What is damage control?

then why are they not attcking isis but assad?????????

Okay wait, wait, wait, slow down everyone.

Can we go back several steps to answer the question whether Donald Trump actualy authorized/approved/ordered the strikes in the first place? Or was it something he just had to acknowledge in the aftermath?

TYPICAL TRICKS, SCHLOMO

You utter mong go and watch Ivanka get fucked by her Orthodox Jewish husband

CUCK

he ordered them itself it's undeniable. He's a fucking retard.

Why do these shills always use photographs of animals for reac faces?

Even Anglin's having a hard time with what Trump's done. Technically it's Andrew "weev" Auernheimer doing the "calm down, guys, goddamn" shillposting right now.

Someone wasn't here in the beginning. The mods were hostile to Trump in the beginning then they realized Trump too popular to ban and pulled a full 180 acting like they fully support him. They're like fucking kikes.

Get ready boi you gonna have a full course meal.

I've been wondering that myself, but if he said he ordered the strike, I'm willing to believe him. He hasn't lied to us yet.

I agree user I've never heard Knight say something I disagreed with. He's a constitutionalist. I don't hate Alex either. Sometimes he pisses me off a little with the "buy my stuff you NEED it or you'll DIE" but honestly I'd be trying to make money too if I was in his position. Like said, he's entertaining and he's way more accurate than CNN.

Guy, what is it with literal communists and Syria?
Look at #HandsOffSyria on twitter and it's flooded with commis. Did I miss something?

This much damage control.

Pressing Assad to step down is a terrible move, regardless of whether the country is stabilized beforehand. It's like saying "okay, we won't burn your house down until after you finish repairing the damage done from the last fire"

What is logic?
We aren't deployed for war in that area.

If he wins the war will people be willing to vote him out?

I don't know how popular Assad is among the populace. I also don't care. The point is Assad is a stable secular dictator who keeps the region locked down and prevents all the muslims from democratically electing jihadists to power.

I highly doubt Putin ever said such a thing.

What it is, is using America to carry out jew agenda on the pretext of a very fake attack. Using America for jew agenda is not OK, period.

Right now I feel there are two ways this went:
The important thing is whether he's lying or not about further involvement in Syria, which is going to be hard to determine because "lol journalism". I haven't lost all my faith in Trump, but this certainly feels like it could be the beginning of the end.

If he's smart he won't install a full-blown democracy in the first place.

- Results in Russia deploying more S300+ SAMs to Syria.
- Destroys 'Trump supports Russia' narrative.
- Media too stupid to see that all parties worked together on this.

That sure worked out didn't it?

Weren't they randlets? I remember the constant "Stand with Rand" threads.

Lets play this out logically shall we? Firstly if Assad is toppled this means more kebab will flood Turkey. If this happens Erdogan has more zergs to unleash on Western Europe. This threat is a perceived strength on his part but it really is a detriment.
Literally no other option but to remove kebab.
This is how Europa is free from the kebab and from the EUSSR.
NO FUCKING BREAKS
LIKE ALWAYS
I LOVE BEING WHITE

Keep pressure on that sorous puppet Kushner, he owes soros 250 million.

Who cares about Trump? Merkel is the real deal, she's playing 2976D chess. Giving the Western World a shock therapy so everybody wakes up and doesn't get boiled like a frog. Giving rise to nationalist parties all across the world, including Trump who could win over people by showing what's happening in Europe. She's sacrificing herself for us. You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Sarcasm off… Fuck off burgers, you fucked up again and we expected it to be quite honest. You're a failure.

Top kek all those ecelebs jumped ship.

What a bunch of no spine cucks lmao.

Its better to waste 70 mill than have 200+dead americans in some jew planned homeland falseflag.

Trump did attack syria but it was a tactically terrible one. He is being a bad goy.

I postulated this at the start of the migrant crysis on these threads years ago but to my memory it was either ignored or refuted. It seems like she's using the "singular enemy for unification" tactic but that doesn't mean she doesn't hang at the end of this.

Stupid picture, why are there no front sights on the gun barrels.

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE JUST GROWING MORE DESPERATE TO TRY AND SWAY THE FACT THAT TRUMP ALWAYS ENDS UP WINNING

A possible theory: The neocohens and dems(international Jewish power) were expecting Trump to do nothing in response to their likely false flag. They were going to use this as the mother of all anti-Trump campaigns in the media. The goal was for his inaction to the gas attack as an "emergency" reason to impeach Trump on grounds of national security. "He's gone too far! He's aiding monsters like Assad that gas thier own people!" Trump called thier bluff. It was Machiavellian and risky af. Hope it works out for the best. The same neocohens and dems that are praising him really would have preferred if Trump did nothing so they could go with thier original plan of crushing him politically in the media and ultimately impeaching him. Now they have to react positively because that's the only option.

All leftycord users have furfag erp channels lmao

It's almost like he's winning or something.

(checked)
a post for a smug anime if ever I've seen one

checked

checkity checked
When the jews are praising you whilst you're taking out their mercs, you are winning indeed.

No matter how this is going to turn out, the bombing of the airport is not very important. A much bigger problem is that Ivanka is a left leaning feminist and gets more and more influence. All the russian shills never talk about immigration or social politics, but that would be much more important.

Holy dubs confirm.

I dunno, looks like they overcooked that kebab.

American "communists" are just herd followers. Their entire belief structure is "hate whatever the Republicans do".

Many are russian shills. The liberal globalists hate Russia because they want to create their one new world order and not a russian one. But Russia is only with its own interests concerned, they want to destabilize the West and create Eurasia. The enemy of your enemy is not the friend.

Haven't even been here in a couple weeks and I figured out what's going on the moment I heard about the missile launches. The fact that this laughable shilling spree is the best that the normalfags can come up with is icing on the cake. Thanks Holla Forums, now I can enjoy the ride again.

Please stop.

…these are naval guns. They don't have sights because ships don't have eyes.

You're all a bunch of fucking cowards, Trump has the audacity to "punish" Assad over an obvious false flag and you're still making excuses for him?

He's been proven to be complacent and in bed with the Jews for a long time now, it's time you accept that voting for Trump was simply a compromise and we can't rely on him to side with us.

MAKE GLOBALISM GREAT AGAIN!

What is the subject? Assad and the Russians losing their influence? Why is this important to us? Neocons, Jews and Ivanka grab for power, this is much more important. Assad has expressed support for multiculurism and has criticized the muslim ban (see video).

Low energy. What a waste of trips too.

I like David Knight, he should host the show 5 days a week. Alex Jones is annoying

that's his actual tweet you dumbfuck. he literally just said we represent the world now

because ISIS fills the void, or have you not been paying attention for the past 8 fucking years?

I think Alex is just not prepared to take the next redpill and he probably doesn't look into it because it isn't as fantastical as his usual jargon, plus he's a satirist 100% he's just not there yet and he's more mainstream he can't say that Israel needs to be destroyed needs the money to survive but I don't know just my opinion.

Jesus Christ, McFucking kill yourself honestly

Same. But isn't Syria one of those countries that hands out the title of General like it's candy? Or am I thinking of Turkey?

PRAISE KEK

you are a special kind of retard

Oh my god there are far more important shit going on right now and in the region then your fucking insecurities about race, Assad doesn't give a fuck about you or the US, he is saving face and he's said multiple times he doesn't agree with the ban like everyone with a brain would because it has no effect (ban mexican immigrants, that'll at least do something) but he says it's better for Syrians to stay in Syria and fight for their country, why not support him - As if the support matters anyway but still.
If Assad is toppled Israel will have a monopoly on the entire region and there ability to start wars with the small factions because of "aggression" they can easily control, it will ensure greater Israel and further Israel's agenda to get even more of a fucking stranglehold on the world and with their grasp on greater Israel they will have complete control of the oil going into Europe, North Africa and it'll cripple the Russians into more desperate and lashing out tactics, the kikes don't give a fuck if we all die in Nuclear hellfire aslong as they got shekels to hoard a little longer.

You do not understand what I mean, who takes control over the middle east is not important as long as we have closed borders. I am against the Atacke but the overstressing of the importance of Assad is a sign of shilling.

You sure showed me.

It's called having responsibility for your actions. If your former president is responsible for aiding the destabilization of Syria (and we all know that jew ape nigger is), then it wouldn't look good on your current president to ignore this mess that the US has already invested millions in.

It's exactly like abandoning Iraq after destroying it and funding militias to keep it destabilized. It doesn't look good if you turn a blind eye in your mess.

And you shills show your colors, I'm only interested in the West, many parts of Europe are already too infested with migrants and worthless. Muslims do not interest me they can all die in nuclear hellfire.

Them not removing Assad is all predicated on another false flag gas attack NOT happening.

Guess what's going to happen?

It's important for the kiked up caliphate to have the honor of killing Assad as proof Allah is on his side and he supports true Islam.

If Assad loses then Europe will be swarmed with even more shitskins. Get yoyr priorities straight; you have the foresight capacity of a nigger.

Absolutely buttfuck nothing. Or will it?

Oops, wrong image.

Oh man, this is going to make the shills so mad.

inb4 you get called a shill for disagreeing with actions praised by Hillary

Well it's not like Trump to go back on his promises to suck off Israel, oh wait…

This means that we have to close our borders (priority #1), because of the strong influx of refugees, some Europeans will might be waking up, if the heat is increasing slowly then no one will notice anything. Assad or not, as long as Europe has open borders, they will slowly be flooded by niggers and muslims.

>dems get BTFO for suddenly being public about their bloodlust in the middle east

Shouldn't we be outside of here posting articles on John Kerry and Nancy Pelosi applauding Trump for attacking the Syrian government?

HEY I'M A DEM AND I SUPPORT DRUMPF WHEN HE BOMBS EVIL FOREIGNERS. OUR BEAUTIFUL MISSILES SHOULD BE USED FOR HUMANITARIAN PURPOSES. THINK OF THE CHILDREN. IF HILLARY CLINTON WANTED TO INVADE SYRIA I WOULD BE ALL FOR IT SO MAYBE IT'S TIME TO INVADE SYRIA AND PUT AN END TO ASSAD'S REGIME, WITH OR WITHOUT CLINTON IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

news.anti*war.com/2017/04/07/hawkish-dems-cheer-trump-attack-on-syria/

"Former Secretary of State John Kerry insisted he was “gratified” that Trump had attacked Syria, adding that he believes more military action would be a way for the US to produce a peace deal in Syria after years of civil war. Kerry was a leading proponent of the 2013 US invasion of Syria, which was scrapped because of Congressional opposition.

It doesn’t appear that Trump will be facing any such opposition, with Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D – CA) urging a quick Authorization of the Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Syria for Trump, while Congressional leaders cheered the attack as “appropriate and just” and appeared in no hurry to even debate the AUMF, content to leave the attack just another unauthorized war."

We could even attack Tulsi Gabbard for criticizing Trump and his totally justified use of Tomahawk missiles to punish the murderous syrian dictator who gasses children, I mean she even goes to Tucker Carlson's show on FOX to criticize our beautiful missiles, she's clearly a traitor:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5ywMjq9djg

Finally someone with above nigger reasoning and logic assessment

European borders have been swarmed en masse for years now, this isn't a "slow burner" scenario.

If Europeans wanted to wake up they would have lynched the traitors in government, just look at Sweden, you think those cucks that voted in a feminist government will oppose their overlords?

Keep dreaming, goy. Europe can be majority shitskin and nobody would do shit about it.

Societal cohesion and understanding is more complicated then you think it is, you retard. As we see now Europeans are self-destructing from their own guilt, you can't change that idea with more suffering, those people will die and all that's left to fight back are the people who already saw the problem and they'll be outnumbered, but I'm sure someone with mental illness can't assess the issues and complicated nature of mental illness and indoctrination.

Not entirely, Iran is key player they need to eliminate before they can truly reach that point. It all ends with Iran.

Multitude of reasons.

Kill many birds with one stone. At least that's my take. Sitting around and screeching "false flag" would have gained him nothing. I believe Trump accomplished a great deal with this move. Always keep in mind Trump is NOT STUPID. Many have paid the price for making that mistake.

What you even green texted doesn't fit with what you're saying, are you slow or something? The stabilization of Assad and Syria means better for the west you retard, also they won't be the only one dieing in hellfire it'll BE ALL OF US how delusional are you? Do you even know how geo-politics work or how they are right now?

kill yourself

A nuke to stop "IRANIAN" aggression and their production of "NUCLEAR ARMS" or a regime change because of "MODERATE REBELS" are trying to stop oppression. These things constantly happen and everyone here keeps pretending like it isn't possible.

No, this actually hasn't stopped them at all. But now they look even more retarded for their Russia narrative even though this time they're actually telling the truth HAHAHAHAHA

appeasing SJWs doesn't work, who knew?

No. You kill yourself, cunt. You seem to be laboring under the delusion that Trump was supposed to be a dictator who could change everything by just giving orders. Politics are a subtle game; leave them to those with above 80 IQ.

DRUMPF IS THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER, HE'S INSANE, HE'S A MISOGYNIST, HE'S A STOOGE OF THE RUSSIANS, HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED, HE'S…

[launches a few missiles at an empty base in Syria]

I THINK TRUMP DID THE RIGHT THING WE SHOULD BOMB SYRIA MORE I MEAN THINK OF THE CHILDREN. THE RUSSIANS ARE SUPPORTING A BLOODTHIRSTY REGIME AND WE NEED TO CONFRONT RUSSIA, OH AND BRING REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA, THAT'S THAT'S WHAT HILLARY CLINTON WOULD DO I'M SURE.

come on, this is a good opportunity

Hillary Clinton called for Donald Trump to 'take out' Assad airfields hours before air strikes

inde*pendent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-syria-air-strikes-chemcial-attack-airbase-cruise-missiles-tomohawks-a7671861.html

"Speaking to the New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof, Mrs Clinton said she believed the US had been wrong not to have previously launched such an offensive. She said: "Assad had an air force, and that air force is the cause of most of the civilian deaths, as we have seen over the years and as we saw again in the last few days. "And I really believe that we should have and still should take out his airfields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop Sarin gas on them." "

Shills and self-shilled anons don't know anything about the real world user, isn't this obvious.

wtf I want to die for Israel now just to show liberals I'm not antisemitic

That's where you are wrong you stupid nigger. This problem needs to escalate until it can no longer be ignored. Last time this situation happaned it took Europe centuries to respond. Back then it took 3 attacks to get the inbred kebabs to stop. In order to hasten the response this time we need an over supersaturation. White guilt only works on upper middle class fucks who have never had contact with the hordes. When their buddies start dying in greater numbers and their faggot friends get thrown off of Big Ben you're gonna see a massive shift in the outcries. And guess what those fuckers are gonna ask the EU for? I'll tell you since you clearly are a nigger of sub-primate IQ levels: They are gonna ask the EU for a solution and that entails a few things: EU Army will need to roll in since NATO can't operate on EU soil, Secret Police to root out the evil terror cells to combat the newly formed Caliphate that is controlled by said Secret Police infiltrators, and of course RFID chips to establish citizenship and access to the walled off sections of the cities.

Alternatevely the kebab can be used as shock troopers in the EU army to fight the evil ruskies since the western European weakmen is no longer used to war.

But go ahead nigger, tell me how wrong and retarded I am.

that's not in the meme manual, better refer to you meme management officer next time you try out new buzzword combos.
Also if you want to die for Israel and go against Assad so eagerly ISIS is recruiting.

Are they allowed to record this shit?Aren't they inside of a hospital?

Not sure what the intent of such a comment was. But thanks for the laugh.

I'm not against Assad. And it was a made up combination of words is that so hard for you to grasp.

Only the "refugee crisis" has led to the creation of all the nationalist parties in Europe, if this process had been slower, these parties would not exist.

The other shill says he does not give a shit about the white race and the US. I think that says it all. As long the United States retains a large nuclear arsenal, are they safe from other nuclear powers

Yeah, you idiot in a warlike time when Europe was constantly at war with their neighbors and mudslimes. this also took centuries and primitive means of warfare and a society and people accustomed to war and wartime mentality that's not how the world works now, there are a lot more connecting parties and issues that layer on top of the problem right now. One including the fact that people are pressed back by societal and hierarchical cues.
Are you so fucking stupid with "MUH IQ" that you can't even fucking see what's happening? How worse and more complicated it'll get the worse and complicated it gets? And then what will be left? Another fractured Europe and world with thousands of different ideological and racial states just so you can pretend like you'd do anything about it? Just so you live your delusional fantasizes perpetuated by your insecurities?
That would be the end of the western world as we know it as another conglomerate owned by Jews controls the army of an entire continent and subdues it's people through ideological subversion backed by military aggression, good job you retard you saved the white race by playing right in the hands of the kikes. You are the apex of the retard that lacks critical thinking beyond their insecure outbursts.

Most of these "nationalist parties" have failed in the elections so far, the majority of Europeans are incurable cucks, it simply can't be helped.

Only a few can into realpolitik without going muh feelings in the tough moments.

Yes goy, attacking the good guys is subtle political 44-D chess.

can you post a bigger picture of the same thing?

"Democracy" among these shitskins is a fucking joke. If given the chance they'll vote Assad out for being too secular, and replace him with a caliphate.

As I said before if Syria and other middle-eastern countries fall under Israelis hooked nose then Russia will be backed into a corner of financial collapse because of their oil industry crashing, lashing out unpredictably and it most likely lead to war, Putin won't be in power forever and the declining Russian economy and western resentment will only lead to more aggression. Back against the corner like a rat Russia will lash out and this in most scenarios lead to Nuclear war because they cannot win in a conventional war. We were already at the brink in Syria itself if Hillary took power, and if trump escalates things after ISIS is defeated it will lead to an even worse proxy war that Russia can't sustain. You people don't know the first thing about geo-politics and planning and base all your retarded ideas on "MUH IQ, MUH SKIN" when in the end it won't fucking matter your ideas will get everyone killed and the kikes will be at the end of that destruction with what I'm assuming is a space shit made of motza to get out off the planet they destroyed and you helped them destroy.

They voted him to stay with a massive majority, the west destabilized the country through extremist proxies not the people, enough with your delusional superiority.

That was years ago. Look at what happened in Egypt following their civil unrest.

Why are you talking to me at all? Just stay one the subject. Will Assad, who is for multiculturalism and against the muslim ban, save Europe? In France the Front National may win the election and UKIP made England independent, the AfD was founded only because of the crisis and Orban had no chance of an election win without all the refugees. In Poland, the Law and Justice party would not have won and in the Netherlands it would never have been so close for Wilders.

Two entirely different countries and progression. Assad was recovering the economy and modernizing the country with secular values which the vast majority of the country had open arms to. The issue came only with extremists being paid by the US and the eastern offensive of ISIS to capture Raqqa, once this decisive loss happened the civil war started and the "rebels" occupied land the Syrian army had no presence in or large enough to secure.
With Egypt there was a successful "civil war" and the rest of it is simply the result of a power vacuum and people going with their beliefs rather then logic, as well the muslim brotherhood is a terrorist organization and the military took over because it was clear they were rigging the elections and their candidacy would destroy Egypt.

Nice fantasy story, maybe you should write a book (you're an anti-white faggot).

(eat shit and die tourist)

Democracy is shit, when it is not shit (((you))) whine and want it to come back to being shit.

This
What happened with "Trump is a step into the right direction" ,that was being told even before he got voted ?
After this attackes Trumps shifted from "a step" to "absolute", to make the demonization easier

And you're a shill that can't even argue real geo-politics without sounding like a retard that doesn't know what they're talking about.
So the survival of Europeans and the world from Nuclear destruction is anti-white. Fuck off shill your polarizing doesn't work on people who aren't retarded.

That's the point though.

Suppose Assad gets politically ousted and they hold an election in Syria. One side are religious extremists. The other side is secular leadership. But the secular leadership in that election wouldn't be Assad. They wouldn't be strong men who are willing to seize control for themselves, they'd be weak effeminate men who are only throwing their hat in the ring because it's a democratic election.

In that scenario, the Syrians would choose the religious extremists who are 1) Pandering to what they believe. 2) Appearing strong because they just fought an (albeit unsuccessful) civil war for several years.

If there is an election Assad would win, which is why he needs to stay in power.

Fuck off neocuck.

So I'm guessing you guys don't get paid to read whole posts, just react to dissenting (you)s

Assad isn't for multiculturalism, he just thinks the muslim ban wouldn't be effective.

Most of the countries you're talking about already had a majority conservative/Christian backing to begin with. AfD will lose, Wilders lost, the UK still isn't technically independent, there's a good possibility Le Pen could lose, the right wing parties in Austria and Italy lost.

This isn't about Assad, it's about you pretending that with Assad gone, the nationalist parties will somehow take over Europe because MUH ACCELERATIONISM.

You're being delusional, cucks can't be helped.

If the US forces an election, Assad won't be in the running. Because the purpose of forcing an election would be to replace Assad, they won't do it if Assad could remain in power.

Keep outing yourself as a fucking shill. You sure as shit aren't a native to these parts of the interent. In order to fix this problem it needs to reach the point where it can no longer be ignored, not by the normies not by the politicians and sure as shit not by your buddies in the CIA.

If things start to settle now this filth will not leave Europe and will continue to fester while the frog is slowly boiled. An over saturation of this shit will lead to and instant response. If the borders weren't opened by Merkel you'd get a slowly increasing number of kebab and there would be no right wing natonalist parties in Western Europe, Brexit wouldn't have happened either. The open borders were a fucking wake up call. And apparently not everyone got the memo. And morons like you would like to turn off the alarm.

I can see whats happening very clearly. You are the coward who wants to "roll back" problem. There is no rolling this back. In order to make sure this sticks is to build up the immune system.

Nice projection there. I'm sure you have none considering you are buttblasted enough to samefag. What is your solution then dumbass? Close the borders completely and assimilate the inbred kebab?

Which is why the US needs to get out of the region they shouldn't be there in the first place under kike interests.

this

It's why you never appease kikes, never never never. All they do is push for more tricks.

I think you mean Trump.

Ironically Assad is for multiculturalism, in the sense that he isn't trying to exterminate the local Christian and Alawite populations like all the arab shitskins in the region would like to do.

Exactly.

I have faith that if Trump sees more of his base turning on him he might change his tune. not like we have any other choice.

Democracy is always shit lad.

I thought the assumption was that "diversity"/"multiculturalism" is code for anti-white; but you're right.

Old fashioned Christianity is openly antisemitic. What you just described was modern Christianity.

There is no other sort of Christianity lad. This isnt 1492.

she was in the new Ghost in the Shell movie

My solution is that since the vast majority of these fucking mudslimes are not even citizens, send them back close the borders and get the kikes out of syria by not getting involved in Syria and letting the ruskies and people get rid of the terrorists and invaders the US BACKS!
Political revolution and disillusion of the EU which is already happening, which the farthest of most likely scenario instead of letting millions of people die for your self-induced fantasies.
How can that be projection when you want that scenario that is unlikely and retarded in the context of preserving western society and all of us not dieing in nuclear hellfire. You don't know what projection means.

No, it's the modern, subverted, protestant "Christianity". You'd have to go out of your way to not know this.

Pottery.

In the context of the West, it is. In the context of nations like Syria it's a bit different.

You've got to play with the cards you're dealt.

Yes, lad, modern Christendom. In the modern age, thats the only Christendom.
Deal with it.

So stop pretending it was always like this, also Christianity in the East doesn't have the same problems the west has, take that into consideration.

It kind of always was, but the people espousing it weren't Jew-demoralized cuckolds. I have never met a Christian who was not a Jew-demoralized cuckold. The value of Christianity was not in itself, but the people who espoused it, and Christianity was unquestionably dysgenic unto those peoples.
Cuck for Christ somewhere else.

Liar. Taken into consideration.

Unfortunately, he said in the video that I linked, that he is for multiculturalism and that the Muslim ban is offensive.
I never said anything like that, I am against the bombing, but it is unimportant. What counts is that we close our borders. Assad is only a small fish, dead or alive.

no.

Does this mean the Syrian holocaust didn't happen?

twitter.com/theLemniscat/status/850655848670089216

You are a advocate for russian neoconservatism, the american neocons also want to fill the "void". As long as the US shut their borders to Muslims, than the whole place can be at war forever, I'm not interested.

pic related

They have to do that to save face, Syria is their ally. They allowed Syria to be bombed but retained the right of throwing a hissy fit at the SC. It's just tactics.

sure is easy routing you faggots out. kill yourself.

And without the initial escalation of kebab levels it wouldn't have happened at all. DO YOU SEE THE CONNECTION HERE?

that's a lot of mental gymnastics to support bombing Israel's enemies.

2011 called, they want their comparatively lenient stance on ironic shitposting back

Maybe all this was to show that Russiafags can't into cruise missile interception, even when they're being delivered in a staggered, single-file line.

This is plausible

that is interesting.

YESSSSSSSSS!

STICKY THIS TO BTFO ALL THE LEFTIST SHILLS!!!

If that poster's correct, then Trump did what DUDE PERSUASION LMAO (Scott Adams) would call the "third option." There could be some net benefit to Assad in all this.

2nd'd.

His admin is literally saying the regime needs to be toppled with the help of (((international partners)))
you really need to pull your head out of your asses and make is clear to Trump we don't want this shit.

This is already a sticky

It is very important to know what your goal is. Why would you want that Assad remains in power so much, why are you so interested in Muslim shitholes? Why should Russia have control over the Middle East? Why would not it not be better that they just continue to kill each other? Is someone paying you?

It's like a classic reboot of CTR

so, Tillerson will meet with Lavrov.
stop supporting moderate headchoppers you amerifats.
rt.com/news/384058-lavrov-tillerson-syria-us-strike-call/

What is so great about Assad? Can you answer that?

True…

Why do you push for false dichotomies to justify fighting Israel's enemies? Can you answer that?

I don't think you're a shill, but you're very new and have never wanted to pay attention to a thread about ME. The super short story is that he defends christians and whites in the zone and that his land is necessary for Greater Israel.
If you're going to ask that next you're too new.

How new are you?

Why do you want Assad ousted? Can you answer that?

you're joking right? He's literally using logical fallacies as his entire playbook in this discussion.

They're furfags.

I think he's just trying to justify things to himself because he's never bothered to understand. Logical fallacies everywhere because he wants the truth to be one thing but doesn't know how to get there because there's no path.

And? Why should I be interested in non-whites?
What is that supposed to mean? Will he destroy Israel? Ridiculous.
Why should I be interested in non-whites?
Why should I be interested in non-whites?
Christians in the Middle East look like this (pic)
No, he is not shill, and why should I be interested in non-whites?

They tend to blow themselves up or hijack turks of peace and then blame it on russian hackers

If you weren't a total newfag/shill you'd know that Holla Forums supported Assad (and colonel Gaddafi before him) long before Trump was even running for president. In fact a lot of our support for Trump stemmed from the fact he was AGAINST a war with Assad.

it worked before :^)))

LADS
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/850785347038576640

What did he mean by this?
rt.com/usa/384066-trump-in-letter-to-congress-on-syria/

Let this be a lesson to the retards who said that the "Trump is a Russian agent" narrative would end.

I TOLD you fucking shills

It was just for show, 4D chess for the win

Assad isn't white goy, stop caring and go die for Israel because of the 6 sextillion dead children.

I didn't for a second believe it was to destroy that. That narrative has only been helping him, it wouldn't make sense to destroy it.

I do not want him ousted, I just think it does not matter.

This is why we should we close our borders and leave the non-whites be non-whites.

I've been here for three years and if there's no good reason to support him, we should let it go and concentrate on closing our borders.

If you don't want Assad ousted, then why are you trying for force a consensus that Holla Forums should be fine with Assad being ousted?

Of course there is good reason to support him you doublenigger, if Syria falls, that's more kike lebensraum for Greater Israel, one less stable region in the Levant, millions and millions more shitskins pouring into Europe and accelerating white genocide.

There's no good reason not to support him, literally none. And the only ones who would benefit from removing him are 1. Israeli Jews 2. Saudi Arabs 3. American megacorps (also ran by Jews).

Same shit, different asshole.

WW3 shills btfo

All I say is that we should focus on other things, everyone is now talking about Syria and foreign policy, but we have many internal problems. Ivanka is an evil witch who fights for feminism, why is this less important than her support for Assad? Trumps whole domestic policy is dyed by it. I'm not interested in non-whites, no one should be interested in them.

Should Assad fall, will religious radicals take his place and they are not friends with Israel.

Who is that faggot? I can see him shilling under literally every single Trump post. WTF?

I meant her support in the actions against him.

He (((manipulates))) twitter's algorithm so he's always at the top of Trump's tweets.
/r/ing that funny webm of a journalist waking up, typing up a tweet, and then waiting hours for Trump to tweet something so they'll be the first to comment.

Aww, come on. I just want this world to end already!

get out jew.

Top wew.

Confirmed for either a Mossad faggot or the most clueless user on this board. ISIS is literally a Jewish creation, do you think it's a coincidence ISIS isn't targeting Israel at all and instead only targeting secular Arab rulers, the Russians and Shia groups that are all united against Israeli agenda?

Autists don't understand​ ironic humor in non-meme form.

Its beautiful. They're becoming the worst sort of confirmation-bias blinded conspiracy theorists.

Do you know what would harm Israel? If they were nuken, Assad will not do that (everything else is useless, they possess nuks). It is ridiculous to believe that Israel would launch a great war to occupy the entire Middle East. They have not yet taken Palestine, not everything is a great conspiracy.

Not ridiculous at all. If you read Herzl, he explicitly states that Israel should span from the brook of Egypt to Euphrates. This is their goal all along.

Here's your daily reminder that ISIS is the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.
ISIS is the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.
You're welcome.

(Checked)

This is true. Trump is ruse cruising with Putin and Assad and they're about to remove every last Kebab.

As it has been memed. So shall it be in the Happening.

TRUMP PUTIN ASSAD

KEBAB REMOVAL SQUAD

Which would then result in mass exodus of shitskins into Europe and accelerated white genocide, which would then result in a global coalition and their swift eradication. Nations support these terrorist groups as a means to an end, the groups do not know that they are merely useful idiots.

Also fucking kek @
You quadruplenigger retard, Israel literally created ISIS.

Accelerationism is retarded. Filtered. Go play at Conan somewhere else.

From an outsider's perspective at the surface value a bunch of rabidly Islamophobic racist literal Nazis advocating for strict nonintervention for peace and stability in the Middle East must seem like the world has gone completely off the rails into the bizzaro dimension.

Why do so many people keep acting like we're still in election season? It no longer fucking matters if Trump is doing some 88D underwater backgammon to gain the favor of neocons and cucks. What matters is whether or not what he's doing is good FOR US.

And besides, didn't the official WH.gov statement officially put regime change back on the menu?

No, it didn't. They want Assad to step down after the war is over. Which is something he said he would do in every interview when asked.

After we remove kebab, he can go back to doing eye surgery.

|
|>
|
|

The sad part is he never asked for this. Any of it. His older brother died before his father and the mantle of responsibility was passed to him. Hopefully he can retire in peace and pass the leadership on to a loyal Ba'athist.

And that's what we're working on. Doctors should never have to wear the mantle of command where death is more prevalent than life.

Yeah, and that's fucking BAD

There are two issues here. One is prolonging the war, but the other is removing a stable dictator in favor of "muh democratic elections" that invariably lead to the country turning into an islamic-led shithole caliphate. Because, newsflash, democracy doesn't work well when the majority of the population are 80 IQ jihadists.

Getting rid of Assad after the fact isn't as bad as directly antagonizing him right now. But it's still fucking BAD. And Assad isn't going to step down willingly, just like he didn't when ZOG manufactured the Arab Spring back in 2011.

Every interview he's ever given he has said that once the war is over, he will step down and open elections in Syria.

The war is over when the Kebab is Remove. Do you get it yet?

By the time this war is over, Assad might be dead or simply retired due to old age, and Trump's terms will be over. Once ISIS is "destroyed", another group will take its place and the conflict will continue. Making promises about what he'll do once it's all over doesn't really matter at this point.

They don't have to accept it for it to Happen, they just have to suffer it.

Kikes are good at suffering.

Do you get it yet?

There will never be an end to the war at this rate, because ZOG keeps propping up islamic jihadists to continue fighting and further destabilize the region.
Correspondingly, this also means there will never be an end to the manufactured "refugee crisis" into europe.

Kikes are bad at suffering, they're good at feigned suffering while stabbing you in the back (muh 6,000,000,000,000).
AND STOP SPAMMING REDTEXT, NIGGER.

Let us think logically. Will Putin destroy Israel? Will Assad destroy Israel? No. Will the religious fundamentalists of Syria destroy Israel? No. No matter what happens, Israel is not influenced. All this is not about Israel but about russian intresses, even that is fine, let the Russians have the Middle East. But WE should only be concerned about the future of the white race, everything else is unimportant.

That looks like a prop lol

What do you guys think about this?

en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/54181

Confirms 8D chess, shills btfo

Assad, Trump and Putin currently on the phone congratulating each other on mission accomplished

Fuck, I'm a slav and didn't know that. Looking forward to our future empire.

Yes.
No. In Russia's best interest is that Russia is left alone by the West, just like USA's best interest is not destabilising nations for Israel. You can't seriously think Russians are the ones pushing nigger/sandnigger immigration here.
The only Russian shills I've seen are those who emigrated long ago and are now shilling for a war to remove Assad and thus weaken Putin. I'm convinced they are CIA assets.

This definitely soothes my jimmies.

Israel is influenced by USA rejecting its globalist agenda (which means accepting Russia-Syria alliance, which means Assad staying in power) because if that happens, they'll implode. Israel isn't a self-sufficient state and more importantly, zionist sorcery would lose its power if it happened.
Jews will not accept the existence of white race outside their control, ever. Hitler was too kind.

The shills will keep up the
for another week or so until Trump drops the next big story, watch for when the money dries up again

He probably had the navy punch holes in their tarmac to severely inconvenience them.

I do not understand you, why are you so naive. And what does this have to do with Assad? The video is from RT and serves to destabilize the US.

This is too stupid to add anything to it

ENOUGH

I like that they've just given up on shilling, top kek.

The existence of Assad is not important for the white race. Putin is neither antisemitic nor pro white, he is only concerned with Russian interests. These are the facts, everything else is just ropaganda from shills.

One needs look at the consequences of President Trumps missile strike to better understand it. Especially as it seem to make no sense militarily.
Fired off 60 old stock missiles. Half missed. Damaged almost nothing. Allegedly killed a handful of shitskins.
Consequences: kike media swoons, warmongering faggots swoon, alleged Russia ties debunked, Russia now gets to enhance Syrian military with more hardware thus strengthening Assad. US cannot further antagonize the Russian Bear which stops non-covert intervention.

How do you think new memes are made?
They way you talk about memes seems like you take them far too seriously. Almost like you've read an instruction guide on the do's and don'ts. Strange.

All of them hit and only a few planes were destroyed which doesn't really matter if Russia is aiding your country.
Only double digit iq niggers are freaking out about this

Can only one thread be on top?

We should focus on France

Remember that? That ellection that could be the last nail in the globalist grave?

Except Jesus specifically repudiates this in Matthew 21:43, saying the kingdom of God shall be taken from the jews and given to a nation [goy] bringing forth its fruits. The often misunderstood passage in Galatians saying "There's no Jew or Greek…" is in the same vein, saying jews are not specifically chosen for salvation.
And Christian nations were all around far more resilient to jewry than the Romans, having expelled them countless times. It was only a result of humanism, materialism, etc. that they began to accept their usury and deception, and Napoleon above all others was to blame for their emancipation and resulting command over world affairs. He was driven by a misguided hope that they would listen, convert and stop their treachery, but the Apostles had already realized that was impossible.

The issue I have isn't about loss of life or equipment. It's that (((they))) were able to convince Trump to attack in the first place. I sincerely hope nothing else happens, but he fucking needs to start delivering on his major campaign promises to redeem himself after this.

No one cares about kike mythology, it's all nonsense. Stop worshiping a semite.

Daddy is going to shut this nazi website down if you keep denying the syrian holocaust. The US must act to save the 6million still trapped under Assads murderous regime

Kill yourself.

Asking for the U.S. to basically reverse everything about it's foreign policy in the middle east is asking a lot. I'd want to sanction Israel and Saudi Arabia. Do you know how insanely impossible that is to ask at this time? I get it… This just means we have to keep pushing till we get what we want. Remember, these candidates and their administrations can be vehicles for our ideas.

Hi r/MarchAgainstTrump.

HOLY SHIT, EVEN THE KIKES ARE ADMITTING IT'S A FALSE FLAG
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-08/michael-savage-turns-trump-says-syrian-gas-attack-was-false-flag-operation

And that's why we dropped fake missiles.

#RuseMissiles

Whatever you say reddit.

Russoboos are retarded.

I don't know who's on who's side anymore.

Keep bitching Varg.

What an interesting turn of events.

Where did you get that pepe?

Kikes play both sides user. This is day one shit.

If you ask them what's the answer:

Holla Forums plz. Shouldn't you be focusing on keeping your tranny BO from committing suicide?

Shouldn't WE be focusing on getting him to do it?

I may be just being an idiot, but what's wrong with bombing Syria?

It's good that Russia complains about it.
It's also good that we complain about it, and keep harping about false flags, even if we think Trump's move was shrewd.

hurry the fuck up and take these and run before it gets taken down, this is deep earth shattering shit

archive.is/Z3aaS
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy

ANOTHER chemical gas attack just happened.

yahoo.com/news/press-agency-trump-spoke-phone-saudi-king-salman-082550089.html

The exact same town?
What is even going on over there?

You don't have any evidence other than "muh kushner".

Your blatant intellectual inferiority is why we don't take leftists seriously.

Would it kill you to include a screen cap of the news?

The SAF launched planes from the very airstrip that Trump intentionally didn't hit during the airstrike (see: his tweet). The planes bombed the site of the "chemical" attack. I'll let you put 2 and 2 together.

Look at all of you FAGGOTS finding any excuse on earth to go running back to ORANGE SUGAR DADDY. Complete, total, worthless PUSSIES.

I wrote pro-white, anti-Trump articles before the fuck was even elected and was attacked by many of you people who now see the light. That I can forgive. You see it now. But the rest of you who still want to play Pepe games and support (((Trump))) - you are lower than the kikes, sjws, and niggers!

When will you low-t, beta, college fags wake the fuck up?

Said article I wrote on my friend's blog. Check the date - Friday, December 23, 2016

boardmanland.blogspot.com/2016/12/trojan-trump.html

I was anti-Trump before it was cool. Because I don't follow the herd. I'm not a fucking sheep. Look in the mirror - are you a wolf?

I'm not saying we shouldn't. I just want Holla Forums back in their containment thread. Besides, I did my fair share of harrassment towards the BO last night. You guys should take a crack at it. It is triggered as fuck.

see:

Just thought I'd let you know that your narrative is about to collapse.

Why don't you go to Holla Forums?

I'm not saying WW3 is coming. Read my article. We are still fucked though. There is NO political solutions.

Alright, then explain what Trump's motives were for doing this. If you saw it coming so long ago, you should be able to give some detail to it.

I very much enjoy reading this kind of impotent anger.

that simply says the same town got hit by more airstrikes,
nothing about chemicals.

Reminder that Holla Forums anons confessed last night to RPing as Holla Forumsacks and pretending to be stormfags for the sake of dividing us even more over minor differences, just as their precious hero Shia intended.

Bow to your kike puppet normies

Cruz and Paul would have never done this.

I saw his failure coming. Just thought it would take longer. I didn't know he'd bomb Syria. I can't predict what this kike puppet does. All I knew is that he'd fuck up and act as a pressure valve for white anger. Anyone still claiming to be pro-white and supports Trump might as well be a fucking jew. I honestly thought he'd do some "good" things to keep the retards happy but he fucked up big time and I'm happy about it. As Tom Metzger says, "if you don't listen, you will have to feel"

Classy work goys.

Ask the three letters

Reminder that you will swing by the nose with your masters on the day of the rope.

I just don't fall for jew tricks. That includes white billionaires from NYC who act like jews.

I think most who fell for Trump honestly never met a jew in their life. He acts just like one and has no soul.

Good luck. I'm not low-t and I didn't vote for an orange clown in hopes to save my race. You will always be a fucking lemming.

He's a globalist
Friends with Clinton
We all just hoped that maybe he was uncorrupted but we also knew you can never trust anyone in government (except Ron Paul) all the way down to the shifty eyed old biddy at the DMV

I think shills just save the first image they find off google regardless if its a thumbnail

Do not praise the day before the evening.
Trump does not want to topple Assad and he still fights Isis, as Spicer confirmed.
Everyone saying "Fuck Drumpf nao" is either
Remember: It is always the kikes, if unnecessary wars happen. A single attack can be anything. Have patience, otherwise you are helping demoralization shills.

Trump is pushing out Bannon, sucking Kushner cock, and rumors that haven't been sufficiently rebutted about Cuntvanka having serious influence on his decisions..

Sorry but until this is corrected the breaks on the Trump train are going to continue to grind.

Isn't this the first thing Trump has done wrong since being inaugurated? I can't change my view on him on this alone

I-is this true?

Is there any certainty on that, though?
Sure, he was removed from the NSC but isn't he still a strategist or whatever he was before being on the NSC?

He still has access to the white house and a consultant position
Hyperbole, Kushner gave him advice before and it wasn't a problem, now all of a sudden it is
Stopped reading there. Baseless rumours are no reason to shill against anyone.

Why people are blindly following Trump is beyond me.
The majority of those on this board and beyond voted for Trump because he campaigned against these kind of knee-jerk actions.
People are allowed to question the values he supposedly has when situations like this occur.
The only reason boards like this exist is because of a general census on the values they believe in.
Granted, this could be part of a bigger play, but until that comes to fruition, everyone is allowed to question the actions that have been undertaken.

I would like to believe the majority preferred an unbiased investigation into the chemical weapons attack that caused Trump to backpedal so much, unfortunately it seems we are moving beyond that point. Much like all the other times similar incidents have happened.
I guess, all I can say is, don't put all your eggs into the one figurative basket, and remain vigilante about the next time something major happens.

Pic unrelated.

What was that "beautiful brown babies" speech about then you fucking faggot?

I have a small nose and I'm jumping ship.
WE WILL START FIGHTING ISREALS, WAR BACK OUT NOW.

with jews ya lose

do we own the lefty raid discord now?

wtf is happening in here? lefties are talking about abolishing the welfare state and how people need to have personal responsibility rather than abortions and how we should fetishize the nuclear family and traditional values.

I am so confused.

Michael Savage is one of those kikes who seems to be frozen out by the other kikes. Still definitely a kike, but he's operating on a different wavelength.

or is the overton window just so shifted lately that people we refer to as leftists are now GOP?
IS IT ME OR THE REST OF THE WORLD THAT HAS CHANGED

no such thing as a beautiful brown baby that is nothing but a nigger jews push them to feel a lie that they actually are as good as or better than white yet history shows exact opposite you fucking faggot.Jews and niggers and any non white is shit tier end of that story not even worth having a discussing about its just a fact.non white kill yourself Whites are tired of carrying you so DIE you are human waste and should be destroyed instead of using whites to pay for your ten kids you would never be able to support or even yourselves without white intervention.No more and killing you all would be great as you are nothing but a parasite.allah hu akbar that you fucking mudslime do the world a favor kill yourself for your false prophet and forever be a stupid piece of genetic garbage.

Both at the same time.

TYPICAL TRICKS, SCHLOMO!

Holla Forums drawthread
8ch.net/v/res/12299425.html

Bannon is still there as always. STOP BELIEVING SHILLS AND THE LYING MSM

REQUESTING GORE HOARDERS TO DO A CHEMO. THIS IS FUCKING 8POL. DRIVE THEM OUT.

DRIVE THEM OUT.

DRIVE THEM OUT.

DRIVE THEM OUT.

Forgive me for being a newfag (I'm actually not) but is that pic real? Jews declared war on Germany in 1933?

Yes, it's real. It was a worldwide gang up of jews in foreign countries to economically isolate and boycott Germany while agitating aggression from countries they had a toehold in.

No, he isn't. He's acting as cover. It's typically jewish.

Little bit of history to that user. Also look at Churchill's and Roosevelt's cabinets. Start with Henry Morgenthau Jr. and the Morgenthau Plan. You'll see that Germany dumping all their debts caused many in the (((international community))) to become very concerned with the 6 million and after winning they went about making sure such a thing couldn't happen again.

sage for offtopic

In my day Lol meant emos and cutting

Yeah, it's why they sperg out about BDS: they fucking invented it.

have some bait :^)

I want to believe, but that source looks a bit sketchy. Any background on them?

That's a really nice macro tbh.

tfw Trump's not my leader.

I'll bite

(Checked)
Did he though? That wasn't a quote, it was editorializing. I think there's a good chance he called them ISIS and the lugenpresse changed it.

I don't know why the shills bother. None of us were really going to drop off just for this. It's like a couples' first fight. You move on. Trump still has credit in the bank… for now.

tfw I saw this post somehow already

Retards outed themselves as warmongers, while Trump bombs an empty airfield and doesn't want to go to war.

Make a list of everyone who wanted to go to war.

Checked
Assad won with
88%
of the vote–not even kidding!

Nope.
See this:

(checked)

You didn't check Assad's digits, you didn't check those sweet 33s and now your shitty, uninformed post stopped you from getting trip 7s. Go home, leftypol.

You have to go back, faggot, reported for being antifa kike

He promised he would fuck shit up and missiles would fly. I'm surprised it took him this long. And I'm surprised at all the faggots who forgot Trumps promise to fuck shit up.

My entire smug folder isn't enough to depict how smug i am right now.
Everytime Shills get rectum ravaged like this, it's like i gain experience and my smug levels up.

gas yourself shill

reported for shilling

you may be just a shill who arrived here in the last three days.
reported.

why dont you burn yourself and the rest of tel aviv with you

this board is fucking dead. And by that I mean, no more doxing anti-Trump antagonists, no more "digging" to see who's conspiring against him, none of that shit. He made his bed with the kikes, he can fucking lay with them.
All that's going to be left here is "let's die for Israel for le 4D chess XD" and anyone who against WMD excuse 2.0 will get called a shill, or maybe "unpatriotic" which was the buzzword in 2003.
If Trump turns around and fires some faggots for giving him shit advice, maybe he can turn this around, but he has to prove himself.

you faggots better learn opsec, doxing, db scraping, wiki-leak analyzing etc on your own for anything defending this kike puppet.

need to be mirrored with this tbh
can't embed because duplicate

youtube.com/watch?v=HbP8HGxrgo8

talk about tunnel vision, you faggots are talking about Syria and Trumps over here blockading North Korea.

Its not one mistake, its now two mistakes. Eventually it'll be three mistakes.

Who else is there to vote for?
The leader of ISIS?
The 'Free' Syrian Army who collaborates with them?
What makes someone a 'dictator'?
I'm assuming that you think the allegations of massive voter fraud in the U. S. were all fraudulent, too, and that the Austrian elections weren't stolen?
It's the existence of "people" like you that are the reason that 'dictatorships' are necessary in the first place!

North Korea is not a big deal and just a show of force. Everyone knows that if he makes a move on NK, they are ready to nuke Seoul into the ground. There is a reason he met with China before pulling this move.

McMaster has been pushing that term and if the info about him is true, then I can see how Spicer may say the wrong term.

>The US ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, said the world is waiting for the Russian government "to act responsibly in Syria" and "to reconsider its misplaced alliance with Bashar Assad".'
>The Turkish foreign minister, whose country is a strong backer of the Syrian opposition, said the US missile strikes were not enough. Mevlut Cavusoglu said Saturday that the US intervention was only "cosmetic" unless it removes Assad from power.
archive.fo/FzLjI

Fucking masterstoke. Trump's keeping Hillary out of jail (let alone court) to follow her foreign policy. He's doing the bidding of Israel, Turkroaches, Saudis, neo-cons and libshits just to expose the world to how shit they are, and then at the last second, he'll do something! His sons then run unopposed, God bless Murrica.
Shill cunts can't even into realpolitik

That's exactly how I feel. Holy shit, I can't wait for the remaining 8 years to finish. I'll never stop being smug ever again.

I hope your neck snaps with all those retarded mental gymnastics

Amazing how we can't even tell blatant mockery from the idiocy that's parroted around here anymore.

kek

He met with China to negotiate a non-aggression term with China, which they agreed on. China agrees with Trump that North Korea is fucked and needs to be taken out. I want to say that the real fight is North Korea, that Syria was the show of force.

Or Trump is really that stupid and will fight on two fronts.

he fell for the "muh WMD" narrative in a post-Bush era, which makes him dumb, or he thinks we'll believe it, which makes him dumb and an asshole.

poe's law is a bitch

It really pisses me off as I like using animal reaction faces.

Pretty sure that's an elk, user.

Oof, you tried.

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_deer

🤔🤔🤔

Everyone calling each other a shill, as usual.

How many layers of chess are you on?

why isn't there a thread about the ISIS attack on Copts in Egypt? Liberals claim to support minorities but when ISIS attacks a minority in Egypt CNN barely takes a break from Trump bashing to mention it.

First day?

all threads supporting Assad and calling out Trump's kikery are getting anchored. What gives?

What exactly? Nuke israel?

The paranoia's been going on for at least a year, come on.

Afd was founded as anti € party first.

That one got anchored because it's basically shitposting.

as many as need for the sheep fool themselves.

Quality post right here.

So is Don Jr being cheeky or what?

shills pull every stunt now:

how much more of this idiotic shill-bandwagon is coming?

checked & heil'd.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't know what's going on anymore. Dog whistling? Mocking people like us? Actual coincidences that are triggering our natural paranoia?

I'm a bundle of nerves, have been since the first. If it's going to happen, just let it fucking happen. I'll greet the mushroom cloud with open arms and laugh as I face death, but this teetering on the edge bullshit has never been for me.

Assad did nothing wrong

Typical Tricks, Schlomo!

Wew.

Eh, they'll probably keep abating until the next move is made and then come roaring back with new ammo. Of course, I could be wrong and this was all they had (if only) but I doubt it.

Kike, begone.

How have you handled the past three months then?

CIA isn't the only intel source. But you don't even need a source to figure out this was a false flag:
- Assad isn't stupid, and only an idiot would pull out NBC attack when he's already winning the war
- Trump isn't stupid and knows Assad isn't stupid
- anyone who's been paying attention and isn't stupid realizes all the above, no intel needed
- but the various intel from social media confirmed chemical attack was a false flag
- there's already a history of false flag chemical attacks in this war by the same "rebels"

good fuck. checked user nice id

archive.fo/nT237

Typical Tricks, Schlomo!

nice argument, shills.

See now, the quality of this video is what you would expect of shitskins. Compare that with the white hats sarin experts and OY VEY. Yes I know the video is old my point remains valid

uh.

yeah, i wonder who this could be?

Enjoy the OC

NK will be hit with nukes along border line if anything ever happened.
Reason is 150k artillery pieces pointed at Seoul. They don't need nukes. 10 minutes and that city looks like Raqqa.

Good question. I should specify that the kind of teetering on the edge of oblivion kind of shit is what I'm talking about. Last few months have been feeling kinda alright. Lost some friends due to them being commies thinking open borders is good and anyone who wants their country to stay their country is litaerally hitler, which is of course a bad thing to these types. Thing that irks me the most is they left a trench in my yard that they said they would come back and help fill in, knowing that I have a hard time doing as much outdoor activity as I would like.

Prove your innocence, you filthy kike shill.

Could you be any more normie?

Somebody please help

twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068676858097664

twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068997613367297

I'm so confused

We need gott dang sauce not these shitty twitter screencaps.

Weird, it's almost like people were too quick to panic or something.

What's to be confused about? Trump never wanted Assad gone, merely to set an actual precedent regarding chemical weapons use. Now that that precedent is set, he has a free hand to bomb ISIS back to the stone age and nobody can dissent without looking like a massive hypocrite. Can you imagine Congress saying "no, you can't bomb ISIS for gassing people" after sucking his cock over this like there's no tomorrow?

https: //twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068676858097664

https: //twitter.com/joshrogin/status/851068997613367297

I'm confused because Nikki Haley is larping for WWIII right now.

Let's get not only an official statement from Rex but also from the Syrian and Russian governments confirming it.

Until then it's more US propaganda.

I wanna make a dance thread but I don't want to derail. Feeling pretty smug though.

Gas yourself tbqh

You mean (((people)))?

Not the tweets, friend, the sauce of quote featured in the tweets.

checked

Either she's off-script or telling the rest of the world what they want to hear to mollify them.

I'd imagine things would look terrifying for a leftist shill

The same Tillerson who said that regime change is on the cards? The same Tillerson who as we speak is forming an international coalition to provide a 'political solution' to the Assad problem?

Thursday's events prove we can't trust what the White House says, until enough time as passed to verify their claims. I'd be happy to be proven wrong about Trump being a neo-con shill, but there's too much conflicting evidence to either jump ship or get on the Trump Train again.

Scary for you, maybe. I've got my copy of nuclear war survival skills. Oh, shit, mods. I just mentioned a book. Holy fuck, ban me already because I read stuff.

Ah, its from an interview of Tillerson by George Stephanapolous that was aired today on THis Week on ABC.

Give us links to Tillerson's comments you dumb shit, not some cuck's twitter page.

You tried.

If he's a Zionist, why are Shareblue going after him constantly? And Jewgle? Think again.

Enemy factions are not always one singular super-alliance, they each have their own self-interests which might sometimes conflict and create tensions between each other.

archive.is/srFWY

(ABC News)

http: //abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/tillerson-conversation-mexicos-foreign-minister-pays-border-wall-46686717

I raise your bullshit with Kikebook shenanigans against InfoWars. Besides, if I prefer Joos in the Middle East to Mudslimes (in the world), does that make me a Zionist? So be it. Islam needs to be eradicated.

Top kek

You didn't know that Nikki Haley is controlled opposition? Dude. Get a fucking clue. Even Michael Anderson (MicroChip) is a plant against Trump.

It's not difficult to understand that 2 groups so diametrically different as to their ideology regarding nations (globalist vs. nationalist Jews) will have some quarrels at one time or another. Zuckerkike is a globalist, Jones is a Zionist, both being equally despicable and hangable offenses.

Correct. We, however, contrary to popular belief, do NOT need to support the no.1 enemy of the U.S. in order to achieve this goal.

Checked & appreciated.

Whatever you say ADL. I see no proof or evidence of Zionism in the 10+ years I have been following Alex.
Even if he did, would it matter? What is the argument against Zionism that isn't National Socialist in origin?

Consider this video, kike shill. It's his interview with David Duke, after which he got so butthurt he silently removed it from all his media. He basically threw a big fit somewhere in it, in which he fervently denies Jews have anything to do with anything and tries to turn his crowd away from Duke's claims. And he also loves to blame Saudis for some reason (which, being an ethnicity-based accusation in itself, makes you wonder why he doesn't blame that other ethnicity Duke has given him so much information about).

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

How are those shapeshifting reptilians in politics and gay frogs going for you there, bud?

Oh also forgot to address:

Many common leftists are anti-Zionist, many Jews are anti-Zionist too, and most (if not all) have been viciously attacked by fellow kikes who don't want their image ruined (e.g. Finkelstein vs. Dershowitz). I'd assume anyone who sees Israeli expansion on his nation also would be anti-Zionist by default.

I don't see how this has anything to do with what we're saying though.

That makes you a muh greatest ally neocuck. I'd much rather have a secular Muslim ruler like Assad or Gaddafi in power than Netankikeyu.

Shut it faggot everyone knows that Jonestein is a kike puppet, his parents both worked for the CIA.

haha. My favorite part is when Alex gets one of the higher up jews from his production on to "btfo" Duke.
Jones does the classic intellectual dishonesty schtick where they make their opponent out to be so stupid and their views so dumb that they won't concede a thing to their opposition and in doing so shows who's trying to hide something.

This man is the master of bantz.
I'm only mildly annoyed at the normalfags suddenly going blind again to the anti-trump shilling. The moment things go a bit deeper than surface level everyone loses their heads.

You're bad at paying attention..

Yep. You're scum of the earth, faggot.

So the Nazi whitespremacists haven't found their glorious leader. Let's hope they're eradicated soon. Such mental inferiors don't deserve to live.

Even if Trump declared the Washington DC was now officially considered territory of Israel. I would still probably support him. Assad is the chief warlord of ISIS and a tyrannical dictator involved in a holocaust.

I don't know familamilam, I just think Israel isn't that bad. Maybe being a vassal state would be cool. You're not a real man unless you can be a vassal

And Trump i my Emperor. With a Capital E. I aint no traitor to the emperor.

We've got an actual kike shill in here, people.

Jesus christ it's like you gave up before you even started

What's a Hazi?

You sure you replied to the right person friendo? Regardless, you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Of course, I say that knowing this is a Nazi board. Just look at what's embedded in the webpage. Sickening.

I never said six gorillion, kike.

Typo for Nazi. Not fully jacked in to spellcheck.

whew! You need to wake the fuck up, son.

Yeah, we should totally not pursue our race's interests first and instead put G-d's chosen first. You totally got me there, Ziocuck.

Now if I can kindly guide you to meet your god first-hand, it's this way…
>>>/oven/

Wew lads. These Christian (?), White Supremacist Nazis don't get it, do they?

Moron, please see
Oh, and kys you degenerate.

Never said six million. That number came out later in a campaign of lies. Nevertheless, Jews did die. Saying there were zero deaths is just as bad and doesn't help your cause (which is doomed to fail anyway, because you're not of a pure bloodline (that doesn't exist)).

You're fucked laddy.

May I actually get it explained how you quoted a post that wasn't mine and was then attributed to me? We have IDs here you dumb faggot nigger.

Man, the shill bingo would be piling the fuck up if there was one.

just filter him and move along

Son, I never said Jews didn't die. They died of Typhus. Jews were being sent back to Israel. They weren't systematically rounded up and killed with Zyklon B. Watch the fucking video and then see Hitler's speeches with English subtitles. Research. Stop being such an ignorant Antifa piece of shit.

You double post with much rage. It's funny when you retards call me on obvious Tor. Admins love to ban for books. I like to mention books. Tor is freedom.

Yep, Antifa troll. Well, I'm done with that faggot. Let him keep trying to subvert after this.

This. Getting real fed up with you guys letting shit derail.

Wow, you seem really desperate and disingenuous.

Nobody here is saying 0 Jews died, you fucking refugee. The number's around 300.000 as per Red Cross reports.

Pure as to what? I bet your fucktarded 4cuck ass doesn't know shit about this either. Races aren't pure, because there are dozens of different ethnicities inside a race. You can, however, maintain the majority of your genetic ethnic continuity for millenia under the right circumstances, as many nations today have shown.

Why are you trying to argue with a disingenuous, desperate Jewish lolberg?

- Ludwig von Mises, Nation, State, and Economy, page 10

We got too many shills that came from fucking everywhere recently, from goons to fucktard leftists to 4cucks. It would be unwise if you didn't pound some knowledge into their pathetic goldfish-tier memories. But I'm going to stop now because I can hear sweaty rubbing hands and heavy breathing at unusually high paces from here, which is an indication my job here is done.

Well said. Im from krautchan and the viewpoint on this board is fresh as fuck. No one is talking about what you guys are talking about, no one has this take on the information.

Not 4chan, not reddit, not fakebook, not twitter, not youtube, not media…

Not desperate at all. Just genuinely disgusted by Nazi scum. You seem to have no such problem. I wonder why (not really).

Here's a nice image for you, lover.

Create an environment like Weimar Germany and meme another Hitler. How hard can that be? The only challenge this time is getting everyone else on the bandwagon and removing the Merchant for real this time.

If you really want to see something cool then drop by an art, esoteric knowledge or book thread if our mods ever stop being double niggers and anchoring them.

Hitler was a globalist puppet. The EU is his vision made a reality. His only error was trying to be his own bank. Jews have all of the banks. Memes and cryptocoins won't change that. Ever.

OYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYY
Reported for being a filthy disgusting kike. Commit suicide, Shlohmo, your time is drawing to a close.

Hitler is a 10/10 guy from a background of extreme hardship which perfectly exposed him to the cancer of marxism and circlejerks. His life could almost be a setup to meme such a man into existence in the first place (Wasn't Hitler related to the Rothschilds, or is that a forced meme?)

Uhhh, no it isn't. Keep dreaming and reinforcing those delusional ideas you have with whatever echo chambers keep you goin, bud.

Just kidding guys. Heil Hitler!

But of course Hitler loved racemixing, Zionism and Trotskyism, amirite.

You're just a click closer to a breakdown, which I will hopefully not see live, but am happy I partially caused that.

Kill yourself, kike.

T_D spam finally showing their true colours. I wonder how long this faggot has been getting through my filter with his trump Trojan horse.

Huh? T_D? You're from plebbit! LOL.

Prove to me you don't have nigger blood. Pro-tip: you can't.

I like this turn of events.

Want to know who the smartest guy alive is right now? Look up Rick Rosner - a jew.

You guys are soooo fucked.

To fight a shill, reply to their two or three posts that muster some kind of argument, and when they subsequently resort to spamming begin ignoring them. Making a thread hard to read is good enough for them. user can spot shills easily, the hard part is letting them go once they've become incoherent.

FACT: Holla Forumsacks are the most powerful race in the world

Typical alexstein cancer.

Come on user you can do better than that.

where do you think you are?

Uhh… wrong. I took a test. I'm the opposite of a Cultural Marxist. Proof? I'm not demanding that everyone think exactly the way I do. I'm asking questions and got branded as a kike. That's leftist marxist shit right there.

Is that a hint at a threat? Fuck yourself, faggot.

This faggot needs highlighted because he's been infesting this site for months.

Wew this is next level, lads.

If the administration starts backpedaling because we start to REEEEEEEE then it means they're at least responsive.

It's not an ideal situation but it's better than if they just ignored everyone and escalated.

There's no evidence of backpedalling. The Syrian strike was the right response. Who was with Trump when it happened? The dictator of Communist China. Don't think he got BTFO'd?

any evidence ?

the fuck? hahaha what a baby.

It was a question. I didn't think Nazi-cucks had brains to read anyway. (If they did, they wouldn't have lost the war.)

read the post i replied to you fucker retard

Nazi-cucks are doomed to being eternal losers.

Good. The idea that the Rothschilds would set up their own enemy didn't seem implausible, and I've seen these memes about Hitler's relation to the Rothschilds pop up rarely but repeatedly. Thanks user.

Thanks for explaining your stupidity, nazi-cuck.

all within your last three posts, nonetheless.
keep up the good work, Chaim.

Are you fucking kidding me? That's proof to you?

Is it a kike or is it just another shit-tier infokikes fan who genuinely thinks that the globalists who dominate world are literal "nazis". Old Jonestein sure does a number on these double digit IQ niggers.

Checked for dubs of truth

I never said globalists are Nazis. You're obviously too stupid to realize that, however.

Be my guest Nazi scum. You're eternal damnation is to be the losers of history and the future.

Tedious yid. Filtered for being a shitposting kike and a prime example of the Dunning-Kruger effect in action. Goodbye quintuplenigger.

I've never seen such a low energy shill post this many times. You have to go back.
>>>/reddit/

oy gevalt. at least put a lick of effort into your God-awful shitposts instead of onto your boyfriend's black cock you genuine faggot

Too extreme for pigchan?

This man speaks the truth. Daily reminder that Christianity is being used as a tool to subvert image-board culture by using an elitist narrative propagated by people who wouldn't touch these sites with a 5,280 foot pole ten years ago.

I'll give you the rundown. The Middle East is really complicated so bear with me. This goes back a long time but let's just start at September 11th 2001 because it's an easier frame of time to start at,

The US, Germany and Israel (among other powers) create the most famous false flag in modern history by staging a terror attack on the World Trade Center. This allowed George W Bush to push his "War on Terror" narrative which slowly eroded on our liberties throughout the years. It put the entire world in fear through propaganda and manipulation by the MSM and allowed for shit like the Patriot Act to get pushed through. The fear narrative given by this "War on Terror" was so strongly ingrained into people's minds, that with the help of the MSM going to war in the middle east was justified.

Now you might ask. Why would we ant to go to war in the Middle East? Here's the answer: Israel has a monopoly on the only oil pipeline in the region. It runs through their country and distributes all the oil that is collected in the middle east to Europe and Russia. Russia wanted to build their own pipeline through the Middle East for their own use, and Israel doesn't want any competition. First they tried Afghanistan (which obviously didn't work) and now they're trying Syria.
The larger motive is why they killed Sadaam Hussein. First keep in mind that US currency is literally backed by nothing, and is the international currency. When you buy something internationally, you are essentially buying US dollars and sending the person you're purchasing from. This problem stems way the fuck back and you can thank the Federal Reserve and Zionist bankers, but that's another story in of itself and is too much information for this current narrative I am writing for the purpose of easy digestion. The pledge towards gold goes against the Globalist agenda that Israel is trying to push, and it would also endanger their oil industry. So here's what they did:

We went in and killed Sadaam, who was a dictator who ruled with an iron fist. From a human rights perspective, yes he was a terrible man, but he kept his people in line in a region of the world that was nowhere close to being developed enough to function properly on a global scale (a quarantine if you will.) When he died this created a power vacuum, causing legions of organized useful idiots to start killing each other with the weapons that we gave them. They'll attack every country but Israel (as that is the state that is granting them everything they have.) The leaders of these groups are smart and control armies of fools who will blindly follow. These smart people are directly involved with Zionist principles. Israel's end game is to destabilize the entire Middle East so much that they can easily conquer all of the land that exists there (and all of the oil in it,) Syria is their last big obstacle. Russia doesn't want this to happen which is why they're commonly propagated as the big bad guy. Their narratives aren't exactly pure as they want the oil for themselves as well, but it's much better than Israel having the oil (as with the Russian scenario all the nations there would remain sovergn states) If they take out Assad everything is over. Assad has said he wished to step down and hold open elections once the war is over, and Israel can't have that. They want the land and they This entire prospect of bombing Syria could have strategic narrative but we won't know for a while. I think any involvement here is a bad idea. I trust Donald Trump to a reasonable extent but if he ever goes after Assad he is compromised (and currently he is saying that he does not plan to. We will see if this keeps up.)
Assad is not a good person, but he has said that he intends to do the right thing in every interview he's been in for fuck knows how long. Removing him will fuck over the world. If Israel gets their way they wil take the alnd which will force even MORE migrants accross the globe, further destroying Europe and North America and giving more power to the totalitarian police states within (that are directly influence by Israel.)

Do you guys have that video of a CNN interview with a guy who is anti-war with Syria and they play a clip of the little girl begging for US intervention and it goes back to the interview and the interviewer has the most smug fucking smile on her face? That really got my piss to a boil, liberals will go to any lows tp have their war.

We hope it's like this…

People will rationalize for as long as they personally need to - some will go on rationalizing forever.

Since the other threads are overrun I'm gonna ask here:
I can't find a source on ISIS advancing on christian civilians after the strike, can some user help me?

That's the thing. This 4D chess shit is unfalsifiable. Trump could keep sliding further and further into neoconism, and people would still find ways to rationalize it.

I mean, it'd be great if the 4D chess is true, but I can't just blindly operate on that assumption with blind faith. I'm operating on what we know for sure. Like that Trump said he wasn't going to intervene in Syria, and then 2 months into the presidency, he does just that.

So now fighting nazi-cucks gets you banned on 8pol? Mods are cuckslords.

You're just another anti-Trump shill.

Stop trying to restore trust in mods here.

HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Is this how low you retards have gone?

I don't know if this was ever confirmed, but there was a map showing that the airbase Trump hit was the only line of defense between ISIS and a Christian community.

Hi, mod. I see you've taken over 8pol. How long will it last? I'm not coming back for a month. Let us know how it goes.

Oh, and KYS. Holla Forums is shit.

Real Trump supporters with a brain know exactly what he's doing and have no objection to it. Try harder, faggot.

TRAIL OF TEARS
BUFFALO QUEERS

Then tell us what exactly he's doing you neocohen shill

Yeah, yeah.

HAHAHHA you got banned?
Next don't admit it you fucking faggot, have fun getting banned again for ban-evading you stupid kike faggot.

Why, faggot? You can't figure it out so you play this lame neocon narrative? Get fucked.

IP's change all the time. I don't give a shit. Fuck you, and fuck the nazi-cuck mods.

R U mad goon-kun? fumu fumu

Wow. There's a lot of you here. Did you all get in during or after the hack? 8pol wasn't like this until then. Hmm…

Why does the fourth one not have eyes?

Filtered again for being a low IQ shitposting kike.

He just opened hostilities back up with Assad even though we finally changed the official position to be to leave him alone just a week prior. Tell me how the fuck this isn't neocon bullshit?

My guess is Holla Forums has been completely compromised and codemonkey has been shanked. Too bad.

No, you're too stupid to get it. Ok, I'll give you a hint: it was a staged event, all were warned, and China wasn't informed. Get a fucking brain, moron.

8pol has been lost. It was nice while it (kinda) lasted.

Holla Forums mod pls go.

Btw, kekchan will fail. ;)

Hey, asshole. Can't stand the fact that 8pol mod has been exposed as a nazi-cuck and your narrative has been undermined over and over by one person? Imagine when you try to bridge into the real world. You're toast.

Best of luck goon-kun. You won't be missed.

And will you admit you were wrong if this continues to escalate? Will you admit you were wrong in a year after the war is over and Trump starts demanding Assad step down, just like how Obama demanded Gaddafi step down, and just like how Bush demanded Saddam step down?

This is nothing but post-hoc rationalization and magical thinking. You will keep telling yourself unfalsifiable bullshit to convince yourself that Trump can do no wrong.

*yawn*
Your delusions will never materialize.

I see nothing about what you've said (omg the neocons love it, trump is full neocon) isn't a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. Moron. LOL.

4D chess is just something you tell yourself as a rationalization. "don't believe my lying eyes! Trump is still totally /ourguy/!" You don't want to come to terms with the fact that Trump just fucked us by completely shattering his promise to stay out of foreign wars for ZOG.

Bully filter & report. There's no point in communicating with this degree of faggotry.

Get fucked. You guys are boring.

The only kike shilling I see here is anti-Tanya, goy.

Shareblue is a shadow corp run by CIAniggers after Trump was a good goy and bombed the evil dictator al-Assad they directed the shills to post pro-Trump narratives. Just like you saw in the MSM and out of the mouths of neocohens.

Oh no I've been exposed by Smug Spam-chan! Back to Greater Israel for me :^)

WTF ? Shareblue is David Brock, you nazi-kike fuckhead.

The neocohens are starting to realize they've been had. The kvetching begins.

Where else is there to go though? 4chan has descended into reddit-tier cult of personality worship of Trump , rather than being able to think critically about anything.

You can go back to Something Awful, you silly goon.

this is going well tbh, it gave trump a few days of wiggle room

My digits are on nuclear war

guys I'm starting to worry now

God damn I hate the Jews so fucking much now!
Gassing the kikes wouldn't be enough.

Yawn. Now that my posts are purged by nazi-cuck mods again, I'd like to remind everyone reading that this forum has been compromised 100% by eternal losers. Good day.

By attacking Assad, Trump just got a lot more popular with John McCain, Hillary, the Establishment, The MSM and Bibi; everyone we hate, and just got a lot less popular with us. I know its all been said at this point, but let me reiterate that once someone breaks you trust to this magnitude, he is untrustworthy from that point on. Trump destroyed his credibility with us and its going to take a lot to get it back. For now, I see him joining forces with our enemies against us, without any explanation. Another Manchurian Candidate President IMO.

your a faggot and a shill
If you have actually seen cuckchan in the past days you'd see a shitload of anti-trump threads and posters. And its not just Drumf threads.

Trump is not placating to neocons. That's a narrative that's been spun by reddit and Shareblue. Trump struck Syria after informing Syria and Russia. Who wasn't informed? China, while their communist Chinese dictator was in Mar-A-Lago.

Adding to this, winning the favor of ZOG is not a good thing. People keep talking about 4D chess and saying that this is to gain political favor with ZOG shills so he can get other things done, but that's not how ZOG operates. If you give them your end of the deal first, they'll ALWAYS fail to uphold their end.

And here's the really blackpilled part: think about how George W Bush is remembered. He's the warmongering retard asshole who got us into a ridiculous ME quagmire, right? He was part of the problem, sure, but he wasn't the designer of it. And it wasn't him alone; the entire government was cheering to go into the war. Both sides of the aisle, in fact. And yet, years later, all anyone remembers is that it was Bush and Bush alone who got us into Iraq. That's how ZOG operates. They force/trick the president into doing whatever their bullshit is, and then that president takes all the blame when the aftermath comes along.

So what does that mean? Trump will just be remembered as another warmongering retard. Nevermind all the polticians and media shills and news kikes who've been clamoring for this war for the past 5 years. It will all be pinned on Trump. What's more, since Trump is now the nominal face of nationalism, the concept of nationalism IN GENERAL will be forever associated with bullshit foreign interventionist wars.

The plan doesn't really fucking work when the attack is shown to be incompetent, over half the missles miss and it's widely known that people were warned ahead of time

defend this.

It's clear that the people fastest to jump on an anti-Trump bandwagon in response to the uncertainty surrounding the plan or the details surrounding its execution and the fact that NK has be saber rattling towards Japan are all a part of the divide and conquer tactics that are being spun now to paint Trump as a neocon, which he never has been (so why suddenly now?) Added to that, shows the neocons don't really like Trump and stasis will return, regardless of what the Shareblue narrative attempts cause through disarray and uprooting real supporters of Trump's MAGA campaign. For one, it is always in US's interest for NK to be dismantled. China has been forced to respond.

foxnews.com/world/2017/04/08/expert-watch-to-see-if-kim-jong-un-goes-into-hiding-after-syria-strike.html

Defend this.

Entire thread is full of pro assad posters whats your point?

His point is Brock is actively shilling in all quarters.

Evidence of his activities on reddit: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55fa39/david_brock_hacked_on_his_chat_network_the/

His point was that everyone was on board with.
Except its mostly shills.

Responded to the wrong post. But the irony in my reply should sting.

BTW, just got word that Assad is fucked. What a great time to be alive.

ftfy

Are these bots or cuckchanners?

I was being ironic. Suggesting Assad is family suggests pro-Sharia sentiments. I am anti-Assad.

Why do you post an image of a male trying to be female?

y do you care?

Having a fetish about transexuals makes you homosexual.

Both extremes of the spectrum blackpilling each other, SCOTUS confirmation, MEDIA getting played. EVERYBODY set in place to negotiate with Trump.

I fucking love the chaos. Not tired of winning, lads.

K

shit you shills suck at doing your job.

It's awesome. It's all unfolding now. The anticipation is difficult to bear.

into the tresh it goes

Just how many gigantic black cocks does your anal sphincter consume daily?

What will you do when you can't get fucked in the ass by Assad, mudshit-cuck?

nu/pol/

kek. im from europe and id pick an alawite or a shia over a jew or a neocon anyday.
fuck of back to where you came from shillstien

Of course you are, kike. Lurk two years before shilling, you worthless subhuman.

Mods are ultra Assad-cucked if they're banning for posts like these.

learn how IDs work shill.
besides, anything is allowed if used to repell scum like you.

but user, won't destabilizing yet another ME country lead to more mudpeople coming to Europe to actually fuck us in the ass?

You say that as if it follows of logical necessity when you haven't established that at all.

Ok. I'll start reporting you for your shitposts. How's that? Enjoy your mudshit dick.

how can someone be assad-cucked?
he isnt a treacherous fiend like your netanyahu and mccain.
you shills should have lurked atleast a year before trying to shill, right now you look like the bunch of retarded try-hard JIDF, ADL and CTR shills you are.

I don't care about Netanyahu or McCain. You are making up shit as usual.

boohoo we have a crybaby here. i already reported all your posts for shilling. so go back to whatever reddit or shithole you came from subhuman

You just said you would take a Shia. Who else does? McCain. The NeoCohen is you.

ofcourse you dont. youre payed to criticise assad and people who arent good goys

You think this putrid kike cares about mudslimes coming to rape European women? No, this human garbage probably relishes in that fact.

He doesn't need to establish it you autistic faggot, it's already underway and a well established fact.

I just posted against McCain. Your theory dies with you. lel

the retard meter is off the charts

I'm anti-ISIS. Can you say the same?

you said you dont care about them. people on pol outright despise them. you are a shill.
how old are you? 17?

Man. This desperate. Wew. Fuck off shareblue.

ofcourse you are. just like all the other (((moderate))) rebels and MSM.
i bet youll start shitposting about how assad supports ISIS now, right?

Sure you are, kike. I'm sure you relish in the fact that ISIS has annihilated one of Israel's strongest neighboring nations, just as you relish the inevitable rape and pillaging of white western nations by the low IQ tusken raiders who are fleeing ISIS.

wew we cought an underage shitposter here. better go to bed before someone deports you

Report all Assad shitposters. This level of kikery needs to be purged.

Mind naming the last country we decided to liberate? Do you remember the effects of it? Because I remember.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

i just had dinner and am on the computer before bed. why shouldnt i repel shills from aboard i like?

theyre the scum of earth arent they?
and not everyone, just you, a try-hard shill who cant do his single fuckin job. pathetic.

only someone desperate would call others depserate. if you cant even give any arguments then just go back to wherever you came from
also:
youre alone here shill. youre getting refuted on every post. noone likes you, or your good goy rethoric.
come to think of it noone probably even likes you in your real life, why would anyone go to some anime forum and under a political section to argue with people just because someone told him to do so?
you really are subhuman.

gas yourself and the rest of tel aviv with you

Just found out Petraeus is wanting a ground war with Syria. NFC compromised by Saudis.

Holy shit. Not a good angle. The lies go to the top.

Nice

Post sauce?

Trips of truth, shill genocide 2017

Get fucked, shitposters.

shill better get on the green buses, barrel-carpet-cluster-sarin bombing is coming

Nuclear war happening in about an hour

OH SHIEEEEET
FAST POST SOMETHING ELSE TO UN-DO IT

Given how many people Trump has stumped into oblivion over and over again, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop before passing judgement. IMO he's earned at least that much.

(checked)
It's about time.

Reminder that this conflict is another for the jews against democracy in the region

see embed

this

that's not how it works

What teacher thought that is a good idea

Yeah I bet it's the (((saudis))). Fuck off kike.

Well, where is it dubsman?

^we're being raided by /r/The_Donald, if anyone didn't notice yet

archive.is/kK28i
archive.is/KonxE
archive.is/Ii3wg

eat shit, Israel

at least you faggots admit it.
so how does it feel knowing that Assad has outlasted so many zogbots?

Honestly, am just here to know whether or not ww3 starts, like let me actual ask you this one question, do you actually care? I mean care enough to go out and try prevent any of this.

I doubt any of you do, if someone showed their own suicide on one of the boards you wouldn't even try to help. And way should anyone really care.

Self preservation is a thing it's what both people and animals do. So giving a fuck about someone behind a screen or anything like that is kinda pointless.

People die, often for stupid reasons so why actually care.

Sure if someone you care about dies sure it hurts but you move on like any person does and just try their best to either forget or just move with the wight on their shoulders.

I mean that's kinda the thing that makes well image boards pointless, because your talking to people you will never meet or care about, about something you just feel like talking about.

If everyone were to die tomorrow and you or me, or anyone else was left alive as the last of the human race, you just move on and make the most of what little life you had in you to keep going until you die.

So, again I kinda need to ask this again. Do any of you actually care and if so what's it like to waste your time on something you have no real control over.

I absolutely respect Assad in the context of his own homeland and his anti-zog actions. NatSoc is for everyone and baathism is NatSoc derived and the best option for the arab world.

yes I'm self preserving, which is why I fight against kikes online.
feel free to kill yourself online though for my amusement.

By the way, Nihilism is a pretty nice way to live something bad happens I care about for a while and move on. I guess the question I kinda want to ask you is why don't you go though life living the same, it's reality and plus for a nihilist I'm pretty happy I don't have to worry about anything else but myself.

Well helping get Trump elected was still worth it, Hillary would have been worse and kikes had nervous breakdowns, seizures, etc as a result.

Don't talk about nihilism like you know shit. You maybe ok now but nihilism is only a floodgate bound to burst.

filtered

You'll live well and then you die. That's not an ending I'm satisfied with for myself or for the human race. The ultimate goal of all humanity is to expand beyond earth. Anyone who decides that it's far better to accumulate wealth, live well or simply give up are useless consumers and should stop procreating.

www. rt.com/news/381086-israeli-jets-syria-strikes/

www. latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-leader-of-hezbollah-says-trump-gives-1486936146-htmlstory.html

It seems pretty obvious fam. Israel cries to him that they we're smacked for engaging Hezbollah and Trump sends a message to Syria to tell them to let Israel play war because his family are all kikes.

We knew Trump was going to fuck with Iran. This was to be expected

I wouldn't worry about lazy niggers/neets. They die out on their own. Concurrently, remember that when you're dead, you're gone, and even if you leave behind a legacy, you won't appreciate it. Also, who's to say your legacy will be appreciated to begin with? Holla Forums people have this romance about pseudo-immortality that, while it leads to good things, ain't necessarily so. Just something to think about.

Fair enough, but am a aiming to be a new world dictator so I wont just gas the jews for the sake of "muh perfect world" So I can at least rest on that

You wont even live to see that day, that will honestly ever happen when people give up on reasons to fight, and that will never happen. to reach goals such as that it takes everyone working to one goal. And because everyone has their own views, you be better off just brainwashing on mass scale and then setting towards that goal.

I know enough about nihilism to realize the risks involve in taking such a path so I make sure to do mental checks everyday.

Plus Hitler had a illness that was killing his mind if the war continued on he would have died anyway.

The real measure of power seems to be how good you are at manipulating useful idiots. If normies didn't exist, we could get real work done.

stay triggered demoralizing kike

Well of course you could, but we don't live in reality were people are willing to live and fight for a dream beyond the stars. Religious beliefs and the value of the dollar is all what people care so they can show other morons how amazing they are with what the believe in and own.

both are wrong, since they are not an English speaking organisation.
They are actually named "Daesh"
Like that pony

I'm an ex-Mormon. Initially, I was watching The Amazing Atheist, reading Dawkins and Hitchens, but I realized they're as bad as religionists. They are religionists. I dicked around a while, and concluded that religion is to god what science is to natural phenomena: it's a map about the territory. That's why you find people in rapture in any given church, including Christian or Kek.

Hence, the religion is not the God; you can find God your own way. Point being, you're right. People aren't religious because they want to be more spiritual. They're religious because they want to show off.

Well yea, it's a sad state instead of actually going out of your way to find yourself and learn learn who you are people just do it to show off sadly.

I'd say am spiritual person but I don't go around acting like its a fucking medal. I also don't act like I know what comes after life. And no one should, Death is the final unknown for a reason it's why I come to accept it and life no one really knows if they have a soul, And I try not to either but am open to various ideas of afterlife.

I heard many versions of it and it's just kinda a fun thought because of just how it's kinda endless because there could be any one answer.

When Isee people posting bullshit like you just posted it really makes me want to find them and instruct them and show them the way to Know the answers to these questions.

Contrary to your assumption we can know everything.

I can tell you exactly about the nature of this reality and of the afterlife but for you to actually Know and not just hear the truth I need you to undertake certain practices that will take you years to complete.

Fucking mundanes.

You have a soul and it is not immortal. You have an awareness/spirit and it is immortal however.

yogebooks.com/english/atkinson/1909lifebeyonddeath.pdf

This book is the actual truth about the afterlife.

Thanks for the link user, glad to see some actually still care about others eternal soul.

I mean sure I could read it, but unless it's just you know back up with facts and others who say this is truth based on the practice. Don't follow the herd blindly just because they walk willingly. It's important to have this infomation you know.

I mean the way you laid it down is like, just about every regions way of doing things you know, I mean any one can read a book or novel and say I "believe in this now" Faith is for the blind sheep, I don't need Faith I need truth.

The truth is Eternal Misery.

There is nothing else.

Ashes and Echoes

I agree blindly following anything is ignorant, and most people turn to religion to help coup with their fears of death and an afterlife. But people have turned to religion for thousands of years, they can't all be wrong. Most fables have some basis of truth at its core.

To his credit, this asks you prove to your self as what is proof of the "other side"

who the fuck do you think kicked out all those kikes 109 times? It was millitant European Christianity

The idea that this was the minimum mandatory level of response to the chemical attack isn't multi-dimensional chess. This is fucking 1D connect the dots.

By responding to this fake attack with a fake bombing response that did basically nothing other than destroy a couple of planes and hangars, Trump ensured that:

I was pretty pissed when this happened too, but I'm still holding out hope that Trump hasn't done a complete 180. Almost everything else that he has done since taking office has been pretty good, so I think he deserves at least one weird decision like this to be given the benefit of the doubt. If he gets rid of Bannon or continues anti-Assad bombings, though, I think that will be a good indication that Kushner is controlling him, and we are all fucked.

The base is quite in the middle of held territory (aka many approaches surrounding towns can be defended with) - I would doubt this.

Laughing at all the altright retards who don't know what to do with themselves over this. They deserve everything they get. Trump being a pro kike pro israel neocon zionist was never a secret. Fucking fools got duped.
How's that for 5D chess retards.

Go back to normieweb niggerfaggot. You need to evolve to a higher level to shill here.

Lol go back to TRS faggot. Why would any of us support kikes.
Yet you have the nerve to call me a normie. Gg

Go back to CNN you faggot

do not blackpill, keep the memes coming

ISIS launches rockets at israel in gaza.

They are not true ISIS. ISIS linked or via Mudslime CIAbrotherhood. About as 'ISIS' as a fucking indonesian terror group.
Besides, most of their shitty bottle rockets are stopped by iron dumb.

Meanwhile ISISrael gives ISIS medical/weapon and fire support including bombing runs to help ISIS in Syria. Completely different kettle of fish.
They have never, ever directly attacked ISIS (direct affiliates e.g. in Iraq/Syria/aka Levant area..)

Seems had an IP change last night.. 8eafff says hi!

Average altright retards

Reported, you thread shitting shill

That's alt-right.
That's Holla Forums

fify

Spicer literally just said the goal is to destabilize Syria, then corrected himself. What a joke.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Holla Forums and /christian/ are my main boards, and I've been lurking since 2005 (halfchan, until I left in the exodus). The problem you anti-Christ posters have is the limited knowledge about Christianity. You see only the evangelical community of zionist Christians that are prevalent in democracies and a few lugenpresse articles about a cucked Pope, then apply it to your already staunch atheist opinions (despite somehow believing in Kek unironically) and use your surface-level understanding of Christianity to conclude that it's false and pro-merchant.

Christianity itself teaches about wolves in sheep's clothes within the Christian fold. It warns of false teachers and subversion. It also asserts that (even among self-professed Christians) very, very few of them would be truly good and saved people. You point to these things that we Christians already account for as evidence of Christianity's absurdity. It's like saying that Holla Forums is usually wrong because an outsider to Holla Forums cannot identify the shills at a glance like the insiders can. Holla Forums insiders know that just because the shills are posting on Holla Forums doesn't mean they are Holla Forumsacks and it doesn't mean that Holla Forums itself is wrong. There are good Christians and bad Christians, and of the well-versed good ones, none would be even slightly kikely or zionist. The history of Christianity is a history of anti-Jewish sentiment slowly giving way to zionism as the Church deteriorates. Stong antisemetic origins and a slow erosion as it is diverted. Spoiler alert, though: that is exactly what has been prophesied since the first century A.D.

On the end times: "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance."

Bad Christians will be subverted by false Jews that are referred to as "the Synagogue of Satan," and the Pharisees (from which modern Rabbinic Judaism has derived) are called liars and the sons of the Devil, the father of lies, by Jesus Himself. The Jews have used Christianity in at least two major ways:

Don't fall into the second category. You don't believe what the Jews say about Nazis, so why believe what the Jews say about Christianity when all of the major scholars of Christianity are anti-Semetic?

(((>>9676100)))

Don't worry about the paid shills. They're a vocal minority. Carry on posting truthful posts and all will be well.

Fag

Syria is fertile ground for commie cucks to evangelize their gospel of Carl Marx.