Any and all Pro-Trump threads/posts are being shilled against now

You cannot show any support to Trump here now without a mass of (1)'s coming out and screaming "LOL TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE SHILL NOW, I'M GETTING OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN GAIZ". It should be clear by now to anyone who's been here for a long time or is simply good at detecting subversive tactics that these "wtf I hate trump now" posters are not from here. They're barely even subtle, most of them are outright attacking not just Trump, but the very things that make us what we are, as though they are people with a pre-existing axe to grind with us, NOT legitimate pol users.

In the past, they were easily ignorable for the most part. But now, they are quickly overtaking the discussion on this board to the point where any open support for Trump here is dogpiled and ridiculed by a swarm of single-post users. I don't know if we just lost a large amount of our userbase before the hack, or if the amount of shills is just so massive, but they are fucking overtaking the discussion here, and are trying to sway the general opinion of this board. Either they will successfully turn enough of us against eachother, or they will fill the board with so much noise that it drives off legitimate users to the point where the shills become the new majority.

And here I am just wondering where the fuck the usual resistance is. There's anons calling them out for what they are, but they're being overwhelmed. If you fuckers don't step up and do something this board is going to become the new 4-pol if not worse. Do not expect them to stop unless they are removed by force. (((They))) have made it clear that they will not allow us to run around free to oppose them here any longer, either we push back NOW with all of our might or say goodbye to Holla Forums for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clearly, it's those of us who have a problem with Trump falling in line with the neo-cohen who are outsiders, and not kikes like you who fit right in.

this is /ourpol/ now

HEIL MOOT

asamalamalaykum my 4/pol/ brother

Now we can't criticize Trump? You sound like a kike shill. No one knows who is shilling who anymore.

Fuck that he isn't the Fuhrer.

Good, we need less Trump and more NatSoc.

IT's not "Shilling" you fucking underage scumbag. It's not a fucking sports-ball game. Many of us here have been in the /SyriaGeneral/ threads from when cuck-chan was still good. This is a fucking nightmare, we've been sold down the river to fight another fucking war in the mid-east for the Jews?

Holy fuck, it's true. I didn't want to believe but you guys all post the same. Well shit, guess this site is just casual hangout town now.

Perfect example of the shilling OP mentioned.

I've never seen it this bad, again as OP mentioned their numbers are overwhelming and ours seem non-existent. The hack really drove people away to bunkers but the shills are using that combined with Syria and capitalizing on the situation.

Another example

Maybe don't bomb Assad's military forces right before a coordinated assault by ISIS and there won't be such a deluge of criticism. Did that ever cross your mind, trumpcuck?

probably because hes controlled by kikes and is most likely a kiddy kiddling luciferian faggot himself

wtf you're right. I don't want the wall anymore

FUCK DRVMBFPR

They took down our board to see where we'd flee. Then they came here and said this place is compromised and suggested .pl and others further separating our base. Now they are in super shill mode to make this seem like the new cuckchan to drive the nail in the coffin.

Trump dindu nuffin wrong. I'm not as excited about the idea of another war like some of the accelerationists here see: Jews but might does make right.

You know I'm starting to think that the UIDs of Holla Forums is actually inflated by bots right now. There is no possible way we'd go from 2200-2400ish to nearly 3000 in such short order.

This is what they are trying to do.

discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t

This is there homeland

Here's my first post
Death to Trump
Death to Israel

More examples of shills

This word was barely ever used here before last night. it is now being used en-masse, almost exclusively by people with the same arguments, all of which being used AGAINST Trump. Even previously Trump-supporting e-celebs are using the line. It's almost like you're all operating off of some sort of script which you share that tells you exactly what to say.

This is one of the things they will do, they will take any opposition towards them as claiming that we just don't want any criticism of Trump whatsoever.

Explain to me, how does almost an entire community who previously holds one political stance do a complete and utter 180 in one night? This is so fucking forced it's not even funny.

I'm starting to question whether a very large chunk of the userbase here before hack had their IP's permabanned before the site went back up so as to make it seem like the majority of the userbase is suddenly against Trump. It would explain why the shills are running rampant and opposition to them is barely existent right now. And you know what makes this even more fucked up, if true? None of the banned users would be able to come here and testify that they had been censored from this site.

Seriously consider the possible, anons, that most of our former fellow anons may have had their IP's banned during the hack from this entire site as part of this consensus-cracking effort, if you're wondering where the opposition to the shills is.

fuck off, if you can't handle differing ideas and unified hatred of wars for Israel than Chinese watercolor forums aren't your cup of tea.

what is happening is the number of shills has exceeded the threshold required to effectively shill an anonymous imageboard. if you dont post /po/ shit on namefag forums you are being lazy.

Mod accounts were gone, so imkampfy and therealmoonman were absent for a while. Everyone was posting, then bam imkampfy was back in action, I think this is to compensate for the potential risk of their absence.

archive.is/NlVOe and archive.is/AxgBy

/polk/ is basically just the same mods.

be it as it may, there are valid reasons to call out Trump's kikery. I honestly think (((they))) got to him somehow. He literally got praised by fucking Hillary Clinton.

How new are you?

I don't mean to be a SHILL or anything, guys, but this damage control Is looking just as desperate.

Let's all take a "wait and see" approach before declaring America dead or not.

neo-cohen has been used a million times you reddit faggot

just wait a few days this will all blow over and they'll give up.

Dubs of truth, the good men of Holla Forums will never be subverted.

Will it? Will it really? These people are on payrolls, user. I'm only wondering why they didn't try going all out to these extreme sooner. And where the fuck are the mods in all this?

Proxies are a thing

Filtered, thanks. Only ~498 more to go!

It's been used plenty you dipshit. It's almost like a word will be used when those people are the subject of conversation and a recent even involves them. Fuck off and blow kristol. What next, those who use kebab after a terrorist attack are shills too because it's only used when taking about muslims?

Let's find out who they are. It shouldn't be too hard. In fact, I suggest that they're the same shills who were spamming here after we came back up, and that they were ordered to switch tactics. The random shilling ended just as this wave began after the launches.

We've exceeded some threshold of effectiveness, and therefore Holla Forums must die.
In this episode we watch as the globalist cabal enlist their leftist army of brainwashed cultists to try and drown out our conversations.

Now furries have something to be proud of.

Is this the only good Xc-Reddit comic ever?

You can try fucking off back to /r/The_Cuckold and sucking Trump's kike loving cock back there.

neocon become a synonym for Jew, and always remember that Jews like this hate being called Jew. Isn't that right Jew?

LITERALLY OMG, HOW CAN THESE FUGGEN Holla Forums SHILLS EVEN TALK ABOUT THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE THIS WAY

FUCK ASSAD, USA USA USA, FUCK THE GOMMIES TOO, WW3 NOW

JEWS DID NOTHING WRONG, WE MUST HELP THE ISRAELIS BY REMOVING SYRIA OFF THE MAP SINCE IT'S BEING ANTISEMITIC BY NOT HAVING A ROTHSCHILD CONTROLLED BANK

TRUMP'S DAUGHTER MARRIED A JEW, THEREFORE THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING JEWISH, IN FACT I HAVE A JEWISH WIFE MYSELF AND HOST A RIGHT WING PODCAST (((M'DONATIONS)))

#PROUDCUCK4TRUMP
#GREATESTALLY

Fucking neck yourself 4D chess idiots, this is how you look to anyone who can rub two braincells together.

Nice strawman.
No one really knows what is going on right now. Desperately shilling for one interpretation of events before all the facts are out is so blatantly obvious.

My favorite part is that these shills link to (((MSM))) to back up their points

Do you know what else jews hate? When you don't capitalize the "j" in "jew", unlike what you're doing, jew.

Also take into account the amounts of UIDs present in the threads. It's pretty fucking obvious that a raid is happening

Like clockwork.

Holy fuck, I've always thought of Holla Forums as pathetic, weak, whiny, and any other negative trait you could come up with, but I never thought they were the collective Anthony Burch of Holla Forums, until now.

wow you fucking retards so what if Trump killed some fucking shitskins he showed that Fucking Russian manlet who the boss is and made the world fear us again. That's him doing his fucking job.

He will build the wall and get the jobs back from China which is what I fucking voted for if we have to do a routine glassing of some niggers from across the world I don't give a fuck

waste of trips. All those arguments are completely valid.

Trump scorched one runway in one airbase after warning Putin and probably Assad too about it beforehand in order to to get the Russia investigation monkey off his back.

This is a storm in a teacup and as soon as everyone calms down and realizes it was a once off we can all just forget about it.

Call me when you fags have an argument worth a damn.

NATSOC OR DEATH

We just have to wait a while until the shill teams die down. Trump deserves a lot of criticism for this move; there's nothing wrong with that. They're shilling both sides like usual to stifle any decent consensus and action taking place.

A good response to this is to simply spam social media and our represntatives that WE DO NOT WANT WAR - THIS ISN'T WHAT WE VOTED FOR.

You can rub two braincell together because you only have two.
The rest of us have a bit more than that.

Your post reeks of stupidity and shillery.

It's as simple as simple can be - Trump has done nothing to warrant such an extreme 180.
Thus anyone who is trying to dive us and turn us against eachother is the real enemy.
It's as simple as that, schlomo!

Consider that a lot of anons, such of my self, are simply allowing the shills to run their course and patiently waiting for Trumps next move that completely Blows Them The Fuck Out to such an extentent that theyll simply dissapear as quickly as they appeared. Anons that hold the faith, keep it and dont tire so quickly when things seem against you. Great things are in the works.

But please, dont take this as a directive not to voicvoice your dileasure with this action across other platforms. I feel this is also something Trump expects us to do and we should because Assad did absolutely nothing wrong.

Posts like this are why anime is considered degenerate by some anons. Sage because I dont want to cause another fracture over cartoons.

Kill yourself. The "muh 180" is easy to explain, as this attack on Assad was a complete 180 of Trump to his own stance on Syria and all his campaign promises, and believing media lies, when he campaigned that the media was fully corrupt, dishonest, and that we needed to stay out of the ME, minus defeating ISIS.

Increasingly Nervous user Still Waiting For Trumps Next Move That Completely Blows Shills The Fuck Out

nah, it was the same during the last week of the election, when happenings occur, Holla Forums gets more attention and viewership, the shills wouldnt number in more than the dozens max, you dont really need more than like 5 shills to completely shit up Holla Forums if they know what they're doing.

Like these idiots that think this is it. This is the moment we go back to neocon/progressive liberal agenda driven government. Lel. Its simply not the case and time will ensure that. So keep at it, while time is still on your side.

How fucking new are you?

Dear D&C shills and other retards:

You do not warn your enemies to evac before you bomb them.

We are not entering a war against Syria, and Trump personally giving a call to Putin - or something very close to that - to give him a heads up, is nothing at all close to entering war against Syria.

or maybe everyone isn't 100% pro-trump

As long as Assad doesn't use chemical weapons against children, right? #neveragain

Mate, that explanation is so easy. Of course he would warn the Russians. If had not and Russians were on the base, it would have been a potential conflict with them. The kikes want to take down their enemies one-by-one (Iraq at a time, Libya at a time), rather than risk an all-out war they couldn't win.

sweet consensus cracking bro

It was a Mossad false flag. And what did Syria do? Threaten to bomb Israel, they didn't even say anything to Trump.

I'm looking at this from every angle, and it was a good move. Sorry.

Trump is working with Russia/Syria on this, it's extremely obvious. Syria's military capabilities were not stunted in any way too!

Trump doesn't want to war against Syria. If kikes are appeased with bombing an empty air-field, than kikes aren't as much of a threat as we think.

That's wishful thinking. We don't know how far Trump is willing to take this. We don't know if this is going to be it, and he stops. We don't know if he's going to pull an Obama and start propping up "moderate terrorists" or start doing continued strikes against Assad.

All I know, is that this script seems all too familiar to what I've seen in the past over and over again.

That's just your guess, which is all we can really do at the moment. My guess is it's going to get worse from all the information I've looked at. But We'll see.

Considering we are being openly shilled right now, it should be surprise. They did the exact same shit to religious threads, which destroyed any/all religious discussion on Holla Forums.

The whole point of this is to make us BLACKEDpilled and be inactive. Either that or fall further into the "4+2 6d Chess" meme and do nothing to notify the president to fire Kushner/make it clear there will be no second term if anti-Assad shit continues.

and that's what makes it brilliant

He "follows the line" but without actually propping up any "moderate terrorists" bombs without seriously affecting Assad's military operations, AND managed to sneak through Gorsuch with the MSM easily distracted.

Remember Gorsuch? With the new rules in place Trump can put up whomever he wants without Dem approval, it just means the Dem chairs have to live for 8 years (lol).

Trump's strategy is to DISTRACT and MISLEAD with spectacle. He did it during the campaign, he's doing it here.

that's the black pill talking

Exactly. These are uncertain times. Anyone claiming that they know for 100% fact that this is all 88D chess and that you should sit down and shut up is lying. In the meantime, I'm going to continue speaking out against fighting Assad.

you are clearly a Kike Shill
you are clearly a Kike Shill
nothing wrong with healthy discussion
>>>/ovens/

What is very obvious to me is that everyone in Israel is delighted and asking for seconds. The excuse for intervention is there and the false flag can be repeated. The average normie has to be made aware it was a false flag and anything else is a cowardly move.

We don't know if Trump is going to continue attacking Assad or not. you act as though you know for certain that he will stop at this.

Sorry, but this move is almost PRO-Assad.

Trump didn't bomb ANYTHING of importance. Assad's military potence is untouched. With Syria's promise to bomb Israel at the first sign of any more chicanery, Mossad isn't likely to get the kike homeland fucked.

even if you support Trump, this false flag and his response needs to be rejected. You must hold him to account of Shlomo's clever "chemical weapons" tricks will keep on being a the gift that keeps on giving.

sage, we already have a cyclical thread

I don't understand how pushing the idea of a consensus isn't immediately seen as bullshit anymore. What the fuck happened? That was like rule #1 since inception of ibs, not even just /n/ and /new/.

*yet
You don't know the direction he's taking with this. We don't know if he's going to escalate.

And Trump appeased them into the most empty manner, I'm more surprised kikes are satisfied with bombing an empty media ploy Trump concocted with the Russians.

Trump is playing for time, time FOR Assad. The sooner Assad wins, the sooner any anti-Syria action will become impossible.

IF he continues to attack Assad like it's WWE, then imo, he is pro-Assad.

if

go back to bed obama

I've never thought Trump was a savior because he's always had so many ties to jews in his family, business, and cabinet, and always firmly believed in "With jews, you lose." I don't think it's the black pill, just being realistic. Perhaps you find it blackpilling because you put too much trust in him.

Exactly anyone else see these "alt right" youtubers all shifting positions? At the first sign of turbulence they all bail like little bitches. Don't forget who they are. Even if this ship is going down I ain't bailing. This is about America bitches.

These aren't fucking shills you idiots. These are former Trump supporters telling why they no longer support Trump, over Syria. Wake up.

People are still in the election mindset that it's more important to shill for Trump no matter what, because you have to put on a good and united facade to attract swing voters and whatnot.

Election is fucking over. There's no longer any need to be Trump 's fucking cheerleader squad. Now is the time we start holding his feet to the fire.

The God Emperor is wearing no clothes.

This is Mnuchin, Secretary of Treasury

More is coming. You don't help someone to close his war faster by bombing their military positions, don't be ridiculous.

Fucking this. I'm sick and tired and people treating Trump like he's a God who can do no wrong. Trump fucked up big time and everyone can see it, although many here deny he fucked up and try to rationalize why what he did is somehow a good thing.

If Trump were to convert to Judaism, these people would say he is just doing it to defeat the Jews from inside. Nothing he does is wrong to them.

Honestly, I think we're being raided by pro-Trump Kushner shills and some handfuls of rabid, pro-Trump reddit/4chan fanboys that also post here.

Most seasoned Holla Forumsacks are aghast at attacking the Lion of Damascus.

the sanctions will be a slap on the wrist meaning next to nothing

All shills.

truly, I am a pro kushner troll and a cuckchanner who loves trump

no true Holla Forumsack would try to analyze a move and its broader implications, we here at Holla Forums all stand against Drumpf!!!!

When I heard that the U.S. had bombed Syria, it was like my mind could not accept the information as true. In one day Trump changed from the God Emperor to another tool for the Jews. How could we have been deceived so badly?

There are definitely raids going on. Both here and even cuckchan were basically 100% united and flipping out over Trump going full goodest goy.
Then the next day turns around and suddenly 90% of cuckchan and over 50% of 8/pol/ are screaming at everyone else for being "concern trolls" and that you need to shut up and just trust daddy trump he's playing 1523234523D chess.

I think there are shills from the typical places, along with genuine people who are just too emotionally invested in Trump and going through mental gymnastics to convince themselves that everything is fine and anyone who opposes this is a shill. And then there are probably also a flood of people from r/the_donald who are just sycophantic faggots who toe the party line no matter what (hurr durr inb4 I'm a shill because I mentioned T_D)

Sad!
Seriously though, you know what actually happened right? Criticism of Trump was a bannable offense here for months, when the hack wiped the banlist, those Holla Forumsacks who criticized Trump were able to come back, and then this Syria shit happened giving them a very good argument. You feel like you're outnumbered by shills? No, you're outnumbered by people who haven't fallen for the astroturfing r/the_donald cocksuckers that you did.

when I heard Trump bombed Syria I finally let my tru self come out, I am non-cis gendered mono binary, switch gen, game boy whom stands against donald drumpf and his kikery!

I see the problem.You have a fragile ego and labeling any constructive criticism as shilling won't help.I propose a solution.There's a place for such people like yourself called Reddit where you'll be a lot happier.

You quoted me twice as being a shill. Two days ago I was a Trump supporter and now I am warning everyone I can about Trump. To do this, he cannot be one of us. The fact it, he was never one of us. We wanted to believe he was but the facts of this Syria thing show he is no better than Obama. How does attacking Assad, who is trying to get control of his country again, help the U.S.? How does it help Make America Great again to attack someone who is already under attack from all sides? Instead of going after ISIS in Syria, Trump is actually helping ISIS to defeat Assad. Keep calling everyone who disagrees a shill, it doesn't matter. We will keep speaking the truth everywhere we can.

as a matter of fact I post on anti-dondald drumpf reddits and am a big name in 4chan anti-drump threads in /lgbq/, but thanks for asking cishet!

he bombed an empty fucking air-field you nimrod, he collaborated with Syria/Russia for a fucking stunt to mask the fact that he has complete control over the fucking supreme court

you're a retard. fuck off back to ZOG

Making up things just to keep your faith in Trump strong. I got it. Close your eyes and keep the faith, user. If you keep doing this, faith is all you will have.

The quantity of reductio ad absurdum in this shilling is pretty annoying.
The overwhelming majority of Holla Forumsacks are staunchly opposed to attacking Assad and further destabilising the middle east and all Holla Forumsacks opposed to giving the kikes what they want; this all or nothing dichotomy being pushed by shills right now just doesn't compute. Holla Forumsacks always knew that Trump was a means to an end, Holla Forums has obviously had influence over his administration, it seems like shills are trying to get us to abandon this influence and disconnect completely.

???

Donald Trump has a SUPER MAJORITY, as soon as a libshot on the court dies he can put WHOMEVER he wants.

Trump has huge power from this alone, try to deny it. IT IS A MASTER CHESS MOVE, sorry!

Does this remind anyone of the
posts? It's like we've traveled back to July 2016!

You stand out like a sore thumb, fam.

being vocal in our opposition to Jewish Wars is not "abandoning this influence and disconnecting completely"

The whole point is that our voice DOES have influence, and we should be using it to persuade Trump to NOT go to war with Assad in the name of Israel.

Nigger lover speak? Heh, nice try.

Please refute my statement, Trump just consolidated his power and bombed an empty air-field to distract everybody.

It's like pottery, and totally fits Trump's MO.

Doing nothing is better than economic sanctions to punish a false flag. Admit to yourself he's not fighting for Assad, come on.

we really need to cleanse this fucking board somehow. I'm guessing gore embedded in the css might be a surefire way. Gassed brown babies might do the trick.

it's like a bizarro version of "If you bomb them, they win"

Sanctions are only a vague threat of punishment at worst, what exactly big trading are we doing with Syria atm?

I'm an ogrish vet faggot, do your worst

oops, looks like you posted before reading your meme manual.

yea I'm sure you love looking at dead white Syrians kike

Nah, play some vidya or lift for a day or two, and they'll fuck off, since I'm pretty sure it'll take them a few days to process that they're actually pushing their own consensus on themselves, in threads they make, replying and agreeing to other people trying to do the same.

you're not supposed to fall for the false flag retard

Yes, that's precisely my point, we need to be vocal about these things and pressure the administration, but shills would rather we screamed like butthurt shitlibs and buried our head in the sand.

I don't need to refute anything, you have no evidence for your claim. Yours is a 'just so' version of events that could be true, but it's completely unverifiable and it fails Ockham's Razor.

Top kek. Back to the drawing board, kike.

?

My claim was that Donald Trump has complete control over the Supreme Court…and he does. If any libshit on the court steps down, he can put down anybody he wants on the Court. That's a monumental power play, one that will even out-last his on presidency.

My second claim was that this was a stunt, and it is. He contacted Russia and Assad moved all his shit out of the way a full 24 hours in advance.

I understand you and are trying to gas-light me, but it doesn't work. Trump has achieved and consolidated real power with the Supreme Court action, and nobody cares because he bombed an empty field. It's brilliant.

I've seen everything now. Trump fucks up and instead of admitting it, Trump is somehow playing 4D chess by violating the principals we all care about. You can close your eyes to reality and rationalize why a bad thing is somehow a good thing if it makes you feel better, but the reality (outside of meme magic) is Trump betrayed us big time and can no longer be trusted. Do you think this will be an isolated incident? If he did it once, he is going to do it again, and in other areas. Once someone proves that cannot be trusted, it is wise to recognize it instead of sticking your head in the sand and pretending nothing has changed. If you do that, you are guaranteed to be disappointed when Trump keeps doing things that Obama or Hillary would have done. But somehow if Trump does them, its a good thing,…just because its Trump? Get fucking real.

checked

STOP

posting

on

MY

board

you

dumb

kike

not that you are entirely wrong but you have to admit that fam had worn out its welcome along time ago. It's like a facebook TRS tier meme used by jews who think its still part of our vernacular. Shaking my head famalamadingdong :^)

this fucking sums it up

wow you sure are a real Holla Forumsack, you convinced me!

Are you really surprised that the shills are coming out of the woodwork in a time like this?
Trump did something that Holla Forums has been specifically advocating against. of course shills are gonna jump at the opportunity to help crystallize the doubt among us.

Ignore them when they say nothing of merit, respond when they make decent arguments, anyone who is actually swayed was never useful to us in the first place.

Old memes are still good memes, I still like to throw in a fam here and there m8.

fam was never a good meme

For you

Backing you up, we need to find this discord server and the source of these guys. I don't like the Syrian strikes but we can't let these fuckers shill us any longer!

actual reddit that got lost is tearing us apart
If you're legitimate, I'd suggest not posting, at all, for the next few days, or at least until we find out Trump's next move, or get more information and we move from there. Shilling simply doesn't work if no anons are interacting.

Play some of your vidya backlog, lift, go outside, watch some animu, do whatever. And if you intend to post, post in threads that are in no way related to the whole Syria thing.

I'm not saying that Trump did nothing wrong, I'm not saying that we should drop him. We simply do not have enough information to go on, for that. What I'm saying is, stop participating in these threads, maybe stop posting on Holla Forums for a few days. Make your own judgments, make your own decisions, and come back and discuss once we have more information, because what's going on now isn't productive to anyone, and all the shilling accomplishes absolutely nothing if it's just shills talking to other shills.

Eat shit you fucking retard.

I dont really agree. It's not so much having faith in Trump, it's rather the experience of having seen the exact same playbook play out over and over, and the kikes and their shills never changing their part of the script.

Trump goes through a constant cycle of defamation and exhonoration. The 'you're a cult of personality look at my highly intelligent Trump criticism it's over stop browsing Holla Forums' types always come within a few hours after the news articles popping up with the exact same narrative the definitely-not-shills are running with.I don't know whether they're shills, maybe they're just idiots who parrot everything the (((press))) runs with yet somehow find their way to Holla Forums, but them being shills seems more likely to me, and in the end, it doesn't matter either way.

I would like you to explain the internet privacy selling and the TPP then, for starters.
The former went through anyway, the latter saw his support withdrawn only after people flipped shit on him. Your line of thinking places faith in a new politician. Which is never a good idea, especially considering the history of anyone that challenges (((the narrative))).

So did he or did he not sign the TPP? As for internet privacy, how much of a job has the FCC done up until now in regards to keeping our information safe? Even if I went and read into that and found out that this is the one thing where Trump absolutely fucked up after all, worst case scenario: So what? No seriously. He doesn't sign that: My info gets sold and passed around. He signs that: My info gets sold and passed around. Wat? That's like asking me to condemn him over gender neutral bathrooms.

You missed my point about the TPP. He was for it, and changed only after being called out. Do you not see the parallel here?

user, pls. Objectively read your post. Replace Trump with Bernie if you have to. It's foolish excuse making with no actual purpose other than PR on a Swahili clock making board. He's a wildcard President with 3 months into the job.

A dindoo nuffin in the making

The parallel I see is that Trump, instead of sticking to its principals and core values, is changing his position the way a politician does to seek approval of others. If he betrays his stated core values to gain popularity that is a very bad thing. That is something Hillary would do. It disturbs to me to see all the people here pretending the God Emperor is wearing clothes when he is clearly not.

Now you know what it's like to not be a Trump supporter on Holla Forums taste your "free speech" faggot cuckold

Convenient failed shill attempt is being used to disregard the opinions of other people and blatantly ignore the facts.

He is nothing but a step in the right direction as far as somethings are concerned, but he's still a kike puppet like the last three presidents.
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Your not by any chance one of them there TRSodomites are you?
:^)

Oy vey, I've been unveiled! :^)

Sorry for being retarded but what anime is this?