HAPPENING - SYRIANA ANALYSIS FULL DISCLOSURE - Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

I didn't see a thread in the archive, so here you guys go.

Friendly reminder that Assad did nothing wrong, and that we now must clean up the mess created. The only way to do so is to dig, and dig, and dig.

WEBM Related.
Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=xjOSZ6QgGgY

FROM DESCRIPTION:
Exclusive interview with British Journalist Tom Duggan in Damascus at the French Hospital tells us about the chemical attacks accusations.
Interview conducted by Hanin Elias

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0MSDn964GgI
archive.fo/kHLsE
archive.fo/56ppu
discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t
youtu.be/j0_fVFvjL5s
youtube.com/watch?v=njjI6Me5o_U
blog.
archive.is/locSB
discord.gg/m5pMtBW
en.
endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#1
endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#50
endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#124
endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#156
archive.is/Z3aaS
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
youtu.be/R91C58NP9h0
youtube.com/watch?v=KU5taO5vRDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Fuck I have no sound here, gimme a transcript or tl;dr

Al Nusra had chlorine in one of their bases and Assad bombed it via airstrike.

Gas attack was the explosion of a terrorist chemical factory.

Bumpadoodle

and if this is true you gotta wonder where they got the children from or why were there children at that location in the first place?

MODS
STICKY THIS NOW

This is huge
have a bump

If that's true, and I suspect it is, why doesn't Trump know that?

Apparently a hospital was bombed so maybe there.

Sex slaves?

A better question is, why did the CIA not tell him?

ahaha get it?

im off to shoot myself.

Shit that's fucking big.
If this is proven true and exposed then the whole gas meme can be safely pinned on extremists opposing Assad and every warmongering kike pushing against him gets fucked right in the eye

We don't know what he is up to…
Some same Ivanka at that kike got his ear with muh poor babies, feels, I doubt it

Dead bodies aren't hard for Al Qaeda(Hayat Tahrir al-Sham) to get a hold of. They have no problem killing the kids of other groups and they have plenty of their own dead from their failed offensive. Why do you think terrorists kidnap children?
All have large numbers of kidnapped children they can use as needed.

They have done this tons of times before, same shit, but staging, gas attacks…

Stop being naive. Trump knew Assad didn't attack his own people. Why he bombed that airfield who knows atm.

Seriously? Chlorine gas? That's insane. My cousin runs a water plant in my town and that shit is super deadly. A quick tell would be if the deaths occurred at the lowest elevations. It's a very dense gas and usually follows the lowest ground such as river and creek beds.

The Ivanka stuff is bullshit.

I'm hoping it's to go on a firing spree like the world has never seen. Starting with the Kushites and (((intelligence agencies)))

ya man pol is always right im sure they got all the highest classified intel

youtu.be/0MSDn964GgI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If there really was goddamn chlorine gas in there then that proves this wasn't a false flag at all. But it also proves Assad didn't order anyone gassed.
He can now claim kids got gassed because extremists and turn all the sob stories and dramatic pics the kikes pushed right on their noses

Well the reason better be made clear soon. Some people are saying its to look tough in front of President Chink, but that's BS.

The terrorists have been using it in IEDs for years now.
>IED can killmaybe MRAP troops without being fuckhuge

It's possible (((someone))) tipped Assad off and made sure the cameras were ready.

Yeah, so exactly what Syria and Russia said all along

Good find, user. It looks like someone in the US government failed to give accurate information to Trump. Intelligence community purge incoming next week?

I FUCKING KNEW IT

archive.fo/kHLsE

Did you ever consider the possibility that Trump has more accurate information than one random anonymous person on Holla Forums?

Just pointing it out.
But it is likely what happened.

How'd that highly classified intel work for:

For fucks sake the USAF kills more green force(Iraqis) than IS in Mosul. The CIA just makes shit up half of the time.

Well that explains everything. Can we start gassing the people astroturfing this bullshit then?

Yes, but that would make Assad a moron or a punk. Is he a moron or punk?

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE.
If we make this loud enough so that no one can ignore it, we will be able to demand an explanation from Trump, which may lead to the firing of his (((intelligence))), and improved relations with Putin and Assad.

TYPICAL FUCKING TRICKS

Its only "getting through" cause a lot of us were pissed off Trump bombed Syria until we sat back and thought about it. The shills have no affect.

You just wrote that didn't you? Man you're getting desperate now.

Where's that pic from? Tell me there's more
also

Pic related.

I bet Syria has the perfect climate for opium. Lindsay graham was on TCT talking about trying to send 10k troops to Syria, and have them stay there "until ISIL is gone."

I'm fucking ready. If this turns out to fully exonerate Assad.

Trump knows, or at least suspects it, but doesn't care.

Please God let this be the case. Let it be that Trump warned Assad and Putin and they secretly ok'd the strike in order to remove matzah ball from CIA

Holy shit I didn't even see that 415 number. At least that makes it impossible to weed out the spy.

Do you have a point to raise or are you the same nigger that just replies >RT any time someone includes a link to RT?

Talk for yourself fucking normie.

Either Trump is cutting losses or he cucked out (evidence will be if bannon is not posted in a new job).
Hopefully he's cutting losses as a businessman.

Also I've seen it reported that the gas felt like a knife made of fire in the lungs. That's chlorine gas to a T. Doesn't fit the bill for sarin tho. Just nausea and then chest tightness and difficulty breathing

An underrated movie.

We knew this was the case day one, but many glossed over it due to the heavy bombardment of cointel propaganda.

It's simple logic user.

That faggot Graham just wants a supply of new boys.

Don't think they grow that there, but they surely use a lot of captagon.

Late here, what I thought too

IF Assad did this, Trump was right to respond. "We won't take any shit" is a good message to send the world.

The problem is that this has all the hallmarks of a neocon false flag. We all know it. You would think Trump does as well. He's also trying to get a kike-sandnigger coalition together to make peace in the ME (no more rapefugees) and to get China to keep their NK bitch in line. So who the fuck knows.

Spouting nonsense.

Intervention in Syria will produce Libya 2.0. You think there's going to be LESS rapefugees? topkek.

Goddamnit.

The man probably doesn't even want an on the payroll job there.

#BadIntelligence

Normie contagious subtle redpill incoming….

Peace in the middle east means fewer refugees, dickhead.

I did but then I remembered his intelligence sources are the same ones that brought us "weapons of mass destruction". I think it's more likely his family is being held hostage by globalist CIA.

Peace without Assad and the Syrian coalition means everyone will be fleeing the fucking Islamist wahabis.

You blackpilled fuckers wouldn't believe me.

It's always baffled me why western nations feel obliged to let them in anyway. Who cares if some shithole is tearing itself apart, if you don't want to let hordes of people come into your country just shut down your borders and tell them to fuck off. It's not that difficult

Dubs of truth.
Western nations feel obligated because of 'white guilt' pushed by kikes

Floodgates open.
It could be just to show balls too, I haven't heard any shit today. They would be going on right now and before.

>forgetting that the education secretary's brother is Erik Prince, the founder of the largest paramilitary organization in the world Niggerwater, who have functioned as Trump's Private security from day 1
We've seen the discord faggot, it's over.

Assad knew there needed to be someone in the wreckage

And isis gets the message that the US will defend them while Israel benefits.

kill yourself faggot

Isn't Syria like 80% Sunni while the Alawites (Assad) are Shia? That's a recipe for perpetual civil war, unfortunately.

spread that image so all pol/ can see it. >69 replys FUCKING BUMP

T_D will eat that shit up. Already pm'd the mods but try to get the image as a reply on top comment for max visibility.

But he was voted in and the army fully supports him.

After the head choppers are killed off I'd bet that ratio will change. Some of the rapefugees are actually Syrian and I'd bet they're mostly Sunni.

Check my dubs and triple dubs you silly faggot, kek speaks through me tonight.

I don't remember the number, but the Alawites are a kind of shia shotoff, the sunnis say they aren't mudshits a bit strange variant with other elements than shitslam in it.
I think I covered all now, it's very complicated there

I don't have a lot of info on it I got it from elsewhere online, feel free to dig more on your own. It's clearly a discord chat if that helps

My gut believes this guy. Holla Forums is always right. My gut is mostly always right. I need to stop betraying my gut. My gut is the enemy of the jew.

This archive link is in the OP of a thread that's 404ing on me but won't disappear from the catalog for some reason. The Trump/Syria cyclical is also 404ing on me so I'll talk about it here.
archive.fo/56ppu
Donald Trump's Syria strikes 'not start of campaign to topple Assad'

By Ben Farmer, Defence Correspondent and Ruth Sherlock, US Editor 7 April 2017 • 7:10pm

World War III has been postponed.

yeah sure, because I have that kinda time on my hands. Unlike you faggot shills I have a real job

I've been exposed to chlorine gas in a lab incident. It's not THAT deadly, especially in open terrain with high winds like the middle east. It does cause some discomfort, but most soldiers will be able to fight through it.
It does fucking suck though and at the time I wished I was dead.

Excellent; sauce on where to find this chat so we can begin mass doxing for precision strikes?

If it was a 'cloud of gas' and was visible -it wasn't Sarin.
Chlorine gas is pleb tier tbh, there's a lot of more useful chemical agents out there; literally piss on your socks and breath through that if you're that buggered about it. The eye burning will stay, but you'll get used to it with time too much time will cause permanent damage obviously, but wartime - more important shit than longevity of 20/20 vision atm

Make sure to pay these retards a visit discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t

It was another chess game, to show balls.
I strike when the fuck I want
My fuck

I'm on my phone. Someone please screenshot this post for me. It's perfect.
Thank you in advance.

Too bad they're still lying through their teeth and not mentioning that it was a rebel munitions plant that resulted in gas exposure. It could be Assad is at fault for bombing a chemical weapons factory around civilians and not doing "more" to help evacuation before the strike, blah blah blah. They'd find some angle to blame Assad either way.

About sums it up.

Is this Holla Forums?

Anyway, those idiots must've been shilling each other lately if there are really four hundred of them willing to do it FOR FREE.

Wrong.jpg

Highly concentrated chlorine gas is deadly after only a couple breaths. I'm guessing your high school chemistry class supplies didn't have quite that potency.

As you wish tripsmeister

Starting an auto filter script for these retards. They all write the same shit so it'll be easy enough.

I don't ever remember Holla Forums hating or disliking some fucking Donald Trump reddit group. For the most part we ignore them, and tell them to fuck off when they come here begging for upvotes. This is why your whole narrative fell apart faggot, because you're so obviously astroturfing.

I think we got a pretty definitive answer when ISIS and al-Nusra swooped in immediately afterward for an assault on the airfield.

You must be new. the_donald was the pet that grew up and ran away, then got coopted by fucking kikes.

TYPICAL TRICKS THERE SCHLOMO

Good luck paying your student loans on that gender studies major
faggot

Chlorine Gas is no joke. Look up WWI uses. The good stuff will blister the paint and rust a car in minutes. You know not all the middle east is barren sand dunes, they have cities.

Pet maybe for you, I for one don't go to reddit, faggit.

This image may be near the top of rising on T_D already.

:*)

Yeah, no one here goes to reddit, user.

I'm rolling my eyes at you, newfag

He doesn't even understand why he's new, he's so fucking new.

It doesn't dissipate much either. Falls to the lowest point and stays there.

Did anyone do this for bakeries? I started to call Assad, Bashar the Baker, for the supposed hundreds of bakeries in Aleppo.

You must be even newer. Reddit was always fucking retarded, no one ever had any hopes otherwise.

Savor my cock.

So the shit would roll across the landscape and fall into the trenches?

The shills are so dumb you can tell them a reason we know who they are and they still keep doing the same thing 4 months later.

Just embarrassing tbh. The shilling earlier wasn't believable, but at the least it felt like there was some effort.

If you have enough but, shit's so damn caustic it's a pain and you don't want something that could blow back on you. WWI was a shitshow. Later gases were more user friendly; think of it like Zyklon A vs. Zyklon B.

Obviously my experience was not full blown chemical warfare and I was only exposed for 10-20 seconds.
It was nowhere near as bad as the phosgene incident though, I literally don't even know how the fuck that one happened; I guess I underestimated the amount of Cl being produced during electrolysis. Live and learn I guess.

I no longer do chemistry experiments. Yeah, turning aspirin into vinegar is cool. Blowing up shit is fun, but I'm an idgit and after burning the fuck out of myself with white phosphorus for muh ebin smoke bombs due to shoddily manufactured chink lab glass I've decided lab work isn't for me, I'm more of a computer guy anyway.

Considering no archive of the site, "this image" is most likely fake.

lel this pathetic retard posted the same shit twice on this thread, and has been repeating it in other threads too with minor edits.
is this a bot or can a human being actually be this FUCKING STUPID?

it's discord, that picture is the archive faggot. I'm watching them be faggots right now talking about gassing nazis for the irony and how they've shut down all invites till tomorrow.

So Trump stepped up in front of the world stage and said he'd handle Syria so no one else would have to bother to step in, tells them he's gonna hit them, hits a near empty airfield, and then says "job well done everyone else can fuck right off"?

How do you make a poisonous gas more user friendly?

IT'S A FUCKING DISCORD CLIENT SCREENSHOT, YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

Neck yourself retard
discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t

Make sure to shoot yourself twice in the back of the head, just in case.

Nice try man. You guys are becoming more sophisticated. But unless you can keep up with this level of shilling and indefinitely everyone will see through it as soon as the astroturfing tide abates.

Third time's the charm.

wrong, all ai programs invariably go nazi.

K its #1 on rising.

i dont have to tell you what to do

I hope none of you fuckers is being paid to write that. You call this shilling? SAD!

So it's not html?

can you post 1 more SS just as confirmation that the first SS isnt fake

Just filter and ignore

Why not try to get this testimony of the "gas attack" being a result of a blown up rebel chemical weapons factory trending on your beloved reddit shitshow instead.

go back to reddit D&C

They tried. And, not surprisngly, there was a shoah of accounts. You can't see, because it's all been memoryholed. Reddit has gotten pretty good at memoryholing things.

That's too bad. And also a reason I don't waste my time there.

They train/indocrinate their children with Sharia school until they're around 14 or 16 then they get military training (lol wut, I can't remember what its called).
Its possible that they had the children there as a human shield, so when the SAA claims they blew up a cache, the terrorists cry over the loss of children and blame Assad for murdering children…

IMO, he just asked for some safe target to fire missile at just for show. Then wait until the hoax is revealed.
He can then tell the people telling him to attack that they are fired.

Depends on how you treat the different groups. You can keep them in line like Saddam and prevent them from butchering eachother but you become the butcher.
In your post that's the type of demographic that gave sympathy for the Caliphate since the Shia minority got into power (thanks to you know who) over the Sunni majority.

HOLY FUCKING FUG
Trump needs to know this.

Who cares if the middle east tears itself apart? It's been like that for thousands of years. Just ask the ancient Romans about Semites (Arabs and Jews).
Open the floodgates and let all the rapefugees as soon as possible. Europe will never turn hard right until the crisis is at the critical tipping point.

No

fresh

What the fuck is that papa retard doing?

idfk, now there's a finn guy. this discord is useless for info now. and seb. now it becomes a disinfo sifting game and they'll just make a new discord.

No, he would not. Stop your interventionist muh childrun bullshit

Socksonmafeet has the rune for life.
Inanna is a Sumerian Goddess, if that's where that user is drawing his name from.
Haakon is a Norwegian name.

ANTIFA?

you have to ask? of course it's antifa, they've even been talking about smashing the fash

He's a tripper happy idiot looking to score points with the Jews and the extreme right wing?

Well, I took the fact that its a varied user base of likely neo pagans, who hate "nazis" meaning they have no grasp of history or current trends regarding Jews trying to destroy Paganism entirely.

There's a channel for a march against Trump. Most marches thus far have been funded by Soros and operated by ANTIFA.

I'm not going to believe the image is credible, I'll consider it though. It does make sense for ANTIFA to hit 8ch and 4ch with a massive astroturfed demoralization and D&C strategy. We did fuck them over pretty badly. ANTIFA is a rather large and well funded terrorist organization, so I'm sure they have plenty in common with ISIS/Muslim Brotherhood.

Question, if we knew this, how come Trump didn't? If he didn't know it and just attacked based on the word of others, he is a reckless fool who doesn't think for himself and that can be manipulated into doing things by telling him lies. If he did know, he knowingly attacked Syria for the Jews. Either way you want to slice it, I am off the Trump train after this.

HEY MCCAIN… WATCHA DOIN' ?!
(IN SYRIA)

Third option:
He knew and acted like he didnt

Fuck off shill

these people are also retards but something they did had some effect for nearly a whole day, they're far too competent to be Holla Forums whose tactics evaporate in real time as they attempt them

Wasn't that shit in the Arty Rounds that they used for the IEDs?

No, the faggot ass mods would never ban people for that. It isn't like VPNs exist. I'm talking directly to you, you faggot ass mods. I will just shift to another proxy faggots

Oh it's Holla Forums's discord again, the one they swear they don't have. The one where the owner came to Holla Forums and threw a tantrum.

youtu.be/j0_fVFvjL5s

New Red Ice video, I haven't watched the whole thing yet. Henrik is strung out man, he said he hasn't slept because of this happening He's interviewing some Syrian dude.

Sometimes I wonder if we're even worth saving.

I…

It was a russian airstrike, probably. This was the russian line form the start: we blew up weapons storage that stores chemicals too. It just got plainly ignored.

why would I watch disinfo?

8.14/10 would pi

If I was a betting man, I would guess that this is probably how things played out.

This leftyfag is disgustingly awful.
Where is Assad's gas when we need it?

I'll be very interested to see how this plays out, and whether or not the truth emerges in any official capacity. WH has already said that they're not interested in removing Assad and if and when it comes to light that Assad and Russia really, truly don't have and have never had any CW (and given the significance of these unfolding events and how closely they're following them, they'll have to cover that, especially if WH brings it up) and it's all ISIS/Al-Nusra/etc. behind this shit then Trump will have a more-or-less completely free hand to do whatever he wants to them because the entire political establishment is slobbing his knob like it's going out of style over his reaction to Assad's alleged CW. What are they going to do, say "it's okay if you bomb Assad for alleged chemical weapons but now that we know that it was actually ISIS all along you can't bomb them for that"?

I want to believe

Oh.

Dubs confirmed brother

That makes sense.

B-but user, that's "inhumane"! :^)

Well, Good thing the Tomahawk Warheads were replaced with Non-dairy coffee creamer. No damage to the airbase, water under the bridge. Tomahawks are fuck awful these days.

did they move production to china or something? or hire h1bs to build them?

waste of quads tbh

This explains why the missiles did fuck all. He knew but needed to act to draw out kikes like you.

What kosher bullshit Raytheon had in mind, which might be a little a and b. I know they're old as fuck, but goddamn those thing were hyped to hell when I was a kid. Kikes fucked us up just to save a buck.

Not even once.

Maybe they'll bring a based nationalist jew on to explain how much of a threat Syria is?

Oh come on. Some jews are a-okay.

Can't mossad the assad.

Yes goyim, if an MSM journalist said it, it MUST be true!
False flag conspiritards BTFO!

Give it only to the jews

That geordie accent.

If Holla Forums knows, Trump knows.

The real question is, given that he knows the gas was a false flag, why did he do as he did? Basically he had no choice politically and publicly, and chose to take his only option in a way that the (((warhawks))) were not exactly expecting.

It could very well be simply a mistake from Trump - that is possible but unlikely. He's been creating and executing ploys like this, long term and short, on a nearly daily-basis since before his candidacy began.

Remember: Trump knows the gas was a dummy ploy. The chemicals were bullshit, like Holla Forums knows. Trump gives a lot of fucking clues that he knows, but obviously the normie public doesn't know. They aren't ready for that yet thanks to (((certain parties))) and general ignorance.

So if he attacked that Syrian base - after they were fortuitously forewarned - and either had no casualties or none of any real consequence. ISIS-caused deaths only further the end-goal here, then the (((war interests))) are not getting exactly what they want. They want a clear-cut casus belli. Many of them think this will be enough to push US into war, but then again… the one thing (((they))) don't want is for Assad, Putin, and Trump to sit down to make a deal.

Assad wants to destroy ISIS and the other (((rebels))), as evidenced by Assad's raging about Israel. Putin wants a buffer state and a stable Middle East, plus other ambitions that require that result. Trump wants something vague and potentially wonderful and purposefully stays inscrutable about most of it.

Politically speaking on the public side of things in the US, Assad is ebil dictator, Putin is shadowy expansionist, and Trump is an unpredictable madman. That is, a perfect recipe for breeding the fear of war. (((They))) wanted this, believing it will lead to someone making the first shot. Even Holla Forums is shocked and taken aback by the potential, even as we have all these hints in statements, context, and digging results showing that something more complex is happening right now. If Holla Forums is split so, how do you think the public feels? I can tell you what they think: They're terrified.

And why try to fight that? Let the people stew in fear and horror for awhile, get more and more worked up and working against the (((war interests))) that applaud it - all our enemies - and then use all this fear and terror as pretext - all this public outcry - to give Trump reason to have a 'tough talk' with the 'ebil dictators'.

Remember, on the inner-workings side of things, all three actors know what's actually up. They know the attack was a false flag. They know Trump warned them what was going to happen so they could prepare. Trump attacked in the absolutely most ineffective way possible in terms of killing people and harming infrastructure. Assad blamed Israel. Putin dispatched warships. They know that they cannot publicly have a talk without this kayfabe posturing and bloviating since their respective parties and peoples have been told by (((the global media))) that the others are wildly evil and crazy and will kill them all.

So all three need to gin up tension so everyone gets genuinely terrified of war and then, when the fear is ripe, use it to create a diplomatic situation backed up by the people desperate to avoid war to THEN talk real business: Destroying ISIS, stabilizing the Middle East, exposing and turning the people against the war mongers, and revealing the true nature of our enemies in bits and pieces.

(((They))) and the normies have to believe that the three are on the brink of WWIII, or this plan doesn't work. If you have an intractable problem in your engineering, then the best engineers create a structure that uses that very flaw to their advantage.

We won't know if this scenario is what is happening for weeks. Months maybe. This horror and outcry needs time to develop, fester, and spread. The faggots here who are screaming a day after, "IT'S ALL OVER, GOYS!" are fucking retarded, but useful ultimately in their idiotic way. Get off this board and go spread fear if you are so fucking stupid and short-sighted and come back when you've matured your thinking. The intelligent will be waiting to call you all stupid faggots when you realize Holla Forums is always right.

Wait and watch. You have nothing else you can do in this particular gambit anyway at this time save add to the cries spreading fear of war, pointing out the (((politicians))) promoting it, and calling for Trump to make a peaceful resolution - better yet, that 'tough talk' I mentioned.

So dig away and put the pieces together yourself as they appear, and see that this is what is happening. Or discover that something else entirely is going on. Either way, we have only hints now and speculations, so keep digging and find out what the truth is. And in the meantime don't buy into the shillstorm hysteria and retard logic. You're better than that, Holla Forums

I wonder if those digits were part of the ((intel community's)) master plan.

Thank you The_Donald for re-establishing my faith in the God Emperor!!! :DDD

He's not fighting for greater israel while Bannon is swept aside for his kike son-in-law, that's probably some anti-semitic smear!!! :DDD

This vid is circulating facebook. Direct footage of victims thus somewhat graphical.
All my normieshit friends are having an emotional response to it. If this is mossad or CIA or some incredibly good mudshit operation, then it is very effective.
I linked the video in the OP for all to see, but as you can guess most normieshits will probably not even watch it.

tell me if the webm works properly, because I tend to fuck up those

It does not work for me user

It's Kushner, we need to get this fucking kike away from Trump

This is underrated as fuck.

Not with the rise of social media.
We're still behind proper intelligence agencies but we certainly are edging closer to their standards.

Maybe one day we'll have anons on the scene?

Found another one. But it's from the white helmets.

CIA blatantly lied about that.

That's not proof of their sources. They probably have proper informants on the scene, but I don't know whether they'd inform the press or even the president on the truth of the situation.
We are not up to their standards by a long way, but we certainly are catching up to them.

He did. That's why he missed on purpose. This whole thing is political theater to smoothen the road for peace talks "now" that everyone "knows".

Pretty much this as well.

If the CIA is not connected to the false flag it just confirms that their intelligence really is in poor shape.

i've seen the dude with the beard in another white helmet video, where he pretends he is a victim of bombing under debrtis. this is holywood propaganda probably

Unless this is some super tight machiavellian acting I think the "secret plan with Russia and Syria" possibility is too far fetched.

We saw a very convenient and open public chat over a very """secure""" message app.

Ever thought that was a false flag too?

Holla Forums was right as always.

Further solidifying that 1st place :^)

Kek.

The other video starts with a kid breathing like a fish and then several kids thrown at the back of a truck while others are sprayed with water. Dunno about the beardfag, he does seem out of place.
Sadly I cannot convert it.
Looking closer at the video it does seem fake. One of the crying guys is almost smiling at one point after facepalming. But it is realistic and shocking enough to be believed.
Remember jews used 1 lampshade and 1 doll head to convince audiences at the nurmberg trials that the nazis shrunk people and made lamps out of jews.
This is considerably better as material to convince people.

Heiled and capped. Exactly my view on things as well.

Same way TNT made nitroglycerin more user friendly, increase the stability. By making modern gases binary they are inherently more user friendly. Especially because the mixing of the two compounds usually takes place during the flight of the shell. The earliest WWI gas attacks used the fucking wind as the delivery method. Things improved when gas was launched hundreds of yards downrange.

You know what?

I talked to my dad today about this situation. For the last 15 months he's been calling Trump a fucking scumbag that works for Russia.

Now he is Pro-Trump.
So that idea that it was to win over some criticizers is not as far fetched as it seems. Some people really do see this as a good thing.

Tl;dr, but Checked those digits anyway.

:DDDD

Seriously though, serious white people should watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=njjI6Me5o_U

don't say k*ke that's divisive language that leads to purity spiraling

:DDD

Precisely my thoughts, it always happens when some shit kicks off, threads start going a million miles a second. What I want to know, is what has been slid? What have we missed? Something must have been slipped under the radar when this was going on…

Hahahahahahahahaa I'll kill you with my bare hands you YWYH worshiping, baby dick sucking kike :DDD
hi CIA, yes I'll actually kill you :DDD. :DDDD try me :DDDDDD

maybe if Holla Forums didn't waste all their time over here shilling and using their bots to shit up threads they might be #1 on the board list :^)

welcome to Holla Forums newfriend

Occam's Razor, what's more likey:
- SAA bombed a rebel base that set off chemical weapons the rebels had stashed.
- (((al Qaeda))) kidnapped a bunch of plebs and then gassed the prisoners.
Personally, I'm not sure. Assad blamed the Israeli kikes for the false flag and he hasn't said anything about air strikes. The air strikes narrative came from the Russians (who I don't trust at all) and was then piggybacked by the USA who claimed SAA were dropping "gas bombs".
Need more information on the location of the supposedly chemical attack, topography etc.

also ISIS is known for using human shields.

He's the retard who thinks that post count goes up during happenings exclusively because of shills. Even said that post count was abnormally high during election night.

Some of us have never been to TRS.

Neither have I, but I lurk enough to know they shrieked about purity spiraling and our response was to designate the swastika as the official purity spiral of Holla Forums.

My thing was that our purity spiral was the drill that would pierce th heavens, but it didn't take off.

Me or he? I don't think the influx of people is purely due to shills but I think large quantities of non Holla Forumsacks come here when things kick off.

Purity spiraling is an absolute necessity, man needs a pure ideology to strive for. People who complain about purity spiraling will eventually bend the knee and accept that we are right; we've all been in the TRSodomite position at one point in time, making excuses for degeneracy and inadequacy.

Your dad is a faggot and so is Trump. Death to Israel. Death to Trump.

Scott Adams might be the smartest man in the US. blog. dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

What is fascinating to me is that the leftist lugenpresse is falling all over itself to applaud the military action, something I have never seen them do. The conservative outlets are skimming the surface of questioning the narrative but falling short of actually doing so. A solid hypothesis would be to assume this is because they have been given talking points by some (((central authority))). Assad is right, this is probably Israel's doing, although I would not rule out the Saudi's.

I thought it was porn at first

The bleeding heart leftist interventionist warhawks have been squawking about muh dictators for quite some time now, going back a couple of decades at least.

Solid 7/10 get tbh fam

Not an ideal get user but given the shilling going on right now, any non-shill Get is fine.

nice get! PRAISE KEK

Dont forget the .22 rule, I think you should stick around for valhalla krieg though

Thanks fam. Checked and sieg heil'd.
Death to all kikes.

The 9/11 thread from just before the site went down has been slid pretty far down. However it was archived
archive.is/locSB

Here is the video you were referring to for comparison

They kidnap a lot of kids when they attack a city.
Its telling that there were no parents grieving over their dead kids.

I was wondering about the possibility the strike on Syria was part of a deal with rino's.
Then i see Gorsuch was confirmed.
Maybe the rino's were playing hardball; strike Syria or we'll vote against Gorsuch.

love this content, saved

wew hollywood muslims, what timeline is this?

made me so happy

Checked, and plausible.
Hope that isn't the case though, since launching missiles is a pretty significant act just to stop the RINO's being faggots.

discord.gg/m5pMtBW

Shill free discord to help get the facts straight about Trump Assad and Syria

sorry I'm phone posting

Maybe, he is a kebab. On the other hand, he is riding heard on an Army of kebabs. One of them could of snack barred and lobbed some chems for shits and giggles. No, I'm not kidding. Any former zogbot can tell you how fucking retarded koranimals can be.

You think Kushner, Cohn and the other kikes would let him know about that?
Jews can never be trusted.

Quality post. Sums up what I've been thinking now that the initial shock is past. We have almost two years of Trump pulling crazy shit and thinking out of the box to look at, so it's not the "4d chess" people who are being obtuse. Rather, it's those who assume he instantly went braindead who are reacting emotionally. Now, we cannot be certain about anything until it's over, and any man can and will eventually fuck up - but keeping a cool head is always a good idea.

CHECKED

Holy shit your right user! Trump is winning over the cucks.
I think he should let in a flood of refugees like Merkel, that would really win them over.
14^88D chess!

We knew immigration was behind all this Trump Trolling.

two (1)'s right after another. nothing suspicious here.

Yea, two 1's. A conspiracy man. The Trump trolling is normal.

They were dumping their oldest, shittiest stock since this was just a demonstration strike of no strategic or tactical consequence. It was a smart move, actually.

You deserve more (you)s. I agree completely, I'd be very surprised if Trump actually started a war here. I'm not convinced the public is necessarily scared enough yet, were I Trump in this situation I'd probably escalate things once more to give everyone a real jolt. That could come as a major clash between the US and Russian militaries, though he could also do something purely internal like start building secret nuclear fallout shelters in DC and 'leak' that information to the public, let them know that the DC elites are building bunkers for themselves - and the general public is being left outside. If Trump is to conduct a proper Purge, the people must be fundamentally afraid of the establishment.

A solid post, and Hitler dubs to boot. I've been saying this from the start, it's foolish to assume Trump somehow doesn't know what we know.

Capped.

Only bad thing about this is, just like with the immigration situation when it looked like he was about to go cuck mode, we're just gonna have to sit back and wait for the results.

Funny story, I showed up to work at my gym yesterday, and my boss walks up to me and asks me if it's fake news that Trump fired the missiles. When I told him it wasn't, he looked impressed and just said, "Good. He'll do what he says" and that caused me to realize, we forget sometimes that the normie perspective plays an important role in what Trump has to do. They don't know about the false flag, they just know bad shit happened and Trump had to react in a way a former cuck president wouldn't/

Why doesn't Assad just come out and say he didn't use CW?
A leader that hides from the public will only be seen as a guilty coward in the world's eye

Yeah it's weird, I've been waiting for a public statement from Assad, either it's in back channels and hasn't reached us yet or he's in hiding. What the fuck is going on. Has Putin said anything in an interview yet?

On NHK an expert said 2 days ago the chemical attack did not seem at all, it had zero markers of it being a "Sarin Gas" attack. He compared it with Japan's sarin attack in the 90's and the differences.

He then pointed out that it actually more closely resembled a chlorine gas attack, and that this isn't banned/is not on the chemical weapon list by the UN or something along those lines.

So yea this has been known for a while, the story is that the airforce BOMB a rebel chemical weapon munitions depot, causing the chemical leak. The USA I surmise only had radar data, and connected the dots wrongly assuming the explosive air strike bombs had some sort of chemical weapon, which was decommissioned by OPCW in 2013 at the Shayat airbase.

Think he's stirring the pot?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/850723509370327040

To hazard a guess: Assad making a public statement can do nothing but backfire. If he takes credit for it, the consequences are obvious. If he says he didn't use CW, then "obviously he is lying".

So maybe this:

Then some time goes by. And this happens:

So, Assad has to stay out of it so that he can be independently vindicated when the ZOG is finally revealed.

A dictator's behavior isn't molded by public opinion. He doesn't need to stroke the masses with lots of appearances and interviews like a democratic leader does. He can afford to work silently in the background.

Goddamn I can only hope.

He bombed a rebel chemicals weapons plant, which is what resulted in civilians getting exposure to chlorine gas. How is that a false flag. No one but people who were there at the time and the Russians are talking about what actually happened. Why the fuck do you retards keep trying to say it was a completely set up false flag.

The false flag was that Assad deliberately gassed his own people.

Or that. I just accidentally failed to mention it, but you're right. It doesn't invalidate my point.

p.s. maybe it's time for you to change your tampon

I can't even understand what he's even shilling here. I don't think he does either.

Shills will never make sense. No point in trying to understand.

It appears to be "informational chaff" - same principle used by fighter jets as a radar countermeasure and an attention sink.

Our attention and belief about the world is a lot like radar if you think about it. Beware of countermeasures.

Both fake as fuck. Lol

Holla Forums was right again

Is it possible at this point, 3 to 4 days ahead of the event, to find a way of communication to reach Trump that his defense experts are retarded and don't consider alternate scenarios? And that Kush and his family are emotional stooges?
Is Bannon the last option for reaching Trump's ear about this issue? Mainstream media will never wave the idea in the public eye that the rebels were storing chemical weapons. Its more important than ever to get Trump to realize the blunder his Defense Advisors did, whether they were Jewish or not, they must have all been complicit. Trump could have changed the world's view of Assad if he said the rebels had the munitions, he could have stuck it to the UN and all western cucked nations. His mistake is causing a tear in Russian sphere relations, and may never be able to achieve a friendly union.

What are the options now? Russia is calling for an investigation on the Shayat airbase, but what needs to be done is the capture of that chemical weapon plant that the airstrike bombed. Then an investigation can find the chlorine gas. At this point the rebels and white helmets have a key lock on Psy Ops, I'm pessimistic that it is too late for anything, public western-leader opinions will not change.

It's precisely because it's such a perfect video that it's fake. That perfect cinematography is absolutely not what you'd expect from an actual chemical attack, at most I'd expect to see one maybe two shaky cellphone videos, one shot vertically at that. That second guy with his head in the puddle, that's absolutely perfect composition. Total bullshit.

Normalfags are dumb though so they'll buy it. I can see why Trump felt he had to respond, the idea was that Trump was going to be painted as the big meanie for not doing anything about Assad and letting the poor little children choke and die. Instead he surprises everyone (including the establishment) by acting unilaterally like he did though doing no actual damage and telling the Russians (and thus Syrians) first :^). Now the public is sweating bullets over a possible war with Russia (won't happen) since dumb as they are, they do know such a thing would lead to their deaths.

h ttps://archive.is/Z3 aaS

Have you noticed something about the syrian conflict ?
Assad is almost never allowed to speak.

The (((media))) is more interested what random bloggers is tweeting, then the country leader.

because of COURSE the ebil man ruling Syria would lie to make himself look good user.

Has he ever been interviewed by western media? I only see him on RT.

yeah he kicked ass on Charlie Rose a couple years ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=yxV8Ln7frGk
Basically reminded everyone he is a democratically elected leader of a sovereign nation and what the fuck is America doing there?

Capped and sharing for posterity

I remember some american channel interviewed him years ago.
They cut up the interview to make him look bad (full interview was uploaded on the internet for everyone to compare)

See

Yes, there is a way to reach Trump. If you believe in your message enough to die for it, you will have his ear. Pic related.

An extreme measure, but effective.

Oops. Pic related.

rather just set kikes on fire tbh

I was just thinking about self immolation as a means to protest the inevitable escalation.
We're reaching critical memetic levels. Let's see how far we can take it.

They expect one of us in the wreckage.

more like some kike shill trying to use the "Jump to resist Trump" meme against us. But feel free to go ahead with yourself to help the gene pool.

Why Donald, why?

Clear leftypol bait, gtfo kike.

indeed.
Obvious shill mode: E N G A G E

too bad mods will keep this shit pinned regardless.

What's wrong about it nigger? It's proven that Assad did nothing wrong.

it's just generic pro-war shilling. filter and ignore

If chlorine gas is a chemical weapon even when released unintentionally. Norfolk Southern Railroad used WMD on Graniteville, South Carolina in 2005. en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Graniteville,_South_Carolina,_train_crash

this is just 2003 repeating itself but fucking kids posting here are too young to remember.

Yup, and it's depressing to see so many falling for the trap.

If I'm honest I wouldn't even care if Assad actually did gas a bunch of sunni arabs. The fact that he actually did nothing at all is great though.

What do you guys think of that angle with the kid saying Bashar is our friend? Could it be effective? If people fall for the turkroach beach toddler, maybe this works too?

fucking push that shit. we need to do everything to stop 2003 from re-occurring

I don't see why it wouldn't. People will subconsciously see that kid as more like them even if they are cuckservative.
I know pan-european types will countersignal, but I want to save them as a people as well. Just because I see value in them doesn't mean I want them to immigrate which is usually what their complaint is if you even approach calling them white. which is why pan-euro is stupid anyway

What the fuck?

Some where in the wreckage. Apparently. A general? Somehow.

nice try kike, but that airbase was protecting a christian city

You should be asking the Christians who live in the villages that have now been taken by ISIS thanks to this airstrike. Oh wait you can't because they've probably been ethnically cleansed already.

Songbird "Hates America" Mccain is in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood aka ISIS, and has helped them in every way he can, so long as he gets some money in the way of them promising to provide access to oil and their commitment to the greater Israel plan.

There's also a high resistance to ME bullshit as a whole. Possible effective points being Libya/Gaddaffi and his butt plug/Hilldawg laughing, Iraq/Not Hussein though, big guys creating ISIS is more common knowledge now. The ones that aren't aware of that need to be. We use the false dichotomy they've pushed for years against them. Thoughts?

This is just a plot to stop the charges that "Trump is owned by Putin" and to win over Neocohen good goys.

a tactic which never works

A few scenarios:

The middle one is the most likely, the last one is the worst case scenario.

You'd also have to be a retard to instantly dismiss any criticism of Trump due to some retards in a Discord trying to sway opinions. Fact of the matter is he still did bend to the usual suspects (most likely most of the pressure comes from her daughter, originating from her husband). Regardless of the reason, there is nothing positive about what Trump ordered and becoming a completely obedient cult because some shills shill against Trump is retarded.

It's been working well so far.

Why didn't he just tell the world, "I'm not really an evil bastard, I am just trying to defend my country from Israel?"

Because no one will believe him, thanks to (((certain parties))) that have painted Israel as completely innocent and good and Assad as a literal demon. In a game of deception where everyone thinks you to be something, there is no point to fight against that perception. Rather if everyone thinks you are the evil dictator, that's an intractable condition that you simply can't remove by saying, "Nu-uh!"

So you use it to your advantage, if at all possible. Trump is said to be an idiot and a madman by (((the media))), so he plays that up so that his enemies underestimate his intellect constantly, and that his foes think that he is completely unpredictable - like bombing a foreign country seemingly out of the blue to pursue getting a better deal. Lemons to lemonade, and he's setting up a stand for Assad and Putin here.

It's political judo. You don't resist the motions of your enemies. You take their momentum and drive it back onto themselves. This not only is the only way to wiggle free of most of their machinations designed to force an action, but it also forces your opponent to work for you - carefully constructing the exact means of your counterattack. Trump is masterful at this, whether or not it is completely planned like a chessmaster or if he is just great at impromptu over a lifetime of doing this. The truth is some combination of both.

Moves like this, like his tax return gambit that wasted (((the media's))) time for months and, like Fake News, blew up in their face when he merely pulled the trigger, are most certainly part of a larger plan and not done on a whim. What that plan is we have to wait and see, even if we are more perceptive on average than the normie public.

If Trump told Putin and Assad what he was going to do and how it could play out to their mutual benefit, then in Trumpian fashion he would tell them not to resist what is seemingly a hyper-negative attack on all of them. Because the gravity of the negativity will serve to force all his (((opponents))) desperate for war to beg for a peaceful conclusion so (((their))) mask won't completely fall off in the public's eye. If Trump's imposed mask of being a madman falls off, all you see is the brilliance of the man beneath it - as Holla Forums has seen, time and time again.

Oh boy, posterity. Lets just hope it's something like that.

h ttp://www.salon.com/2017/04/07/donald-trump-whos-not-vladimir-putins-puppet-warned-russia-before-airstrikes-on-syria/
h ttp://www.politico.eu/article/how-trumps-syria-strikes-play-into-putins-hand/

Really? Two front page links out of my ass in 5 seconds searching the bare minimum "trump syria russia putin". Go actually try and find them and tell me with a straight face you know what you're talking about. Then tell me again in a week.
inb4 muh sources. they are front page off of startpage without trying to link it.

Also after the last false flag which the (((media))) used to paint Assad as Saddam, it's fucking impossible.

user, you seem to be one of the few that gets what's going on.

you kno when i'm olderr i'll go to scotland and open the "ye soape and lampshade pub" , you're a ll welcome

No one died retard. The MSM keeps trying to push people died, but can't decide on the number. Try harder.

There have also been conflicting reports about how many missiles they fired, so I guess that means they didn't fire any at all?

I believe everything except the "appease the kikes" tactic. It's a tactic that never works and only leads to more jewish tricks. I convinced he just got bad apples giving him shit advice. Also expect more manipulated polls like Drudge's pro-war one to reinforce bad decision making.

To be honest I'm fucking nauseous right now

Trump confirmed he fired missiles. You're really bad at this user.

Appeasing kikes and SJWs never works. You have to be fucking new holy shit.

No one dies, no missiles were shot, nothing that challenges my fragile worldview is real.

Why do you idiots always project yourselves onto us?

Come on you stupid nigger, just because no one died on the air base that doesn't mean people didn't die as a result of the strikes. I've already explained this, you dumb piece of shit.

because there's no coherent argument that would ever support dying for Israel, so kikes just continue with word games.

caiques always come with a punchline whereas they should always leave with a punch

your post makes me want to adopt birbs now

(cheKeKed)
you mean Johnny WETSTART

Did you ever consider that Trump may be a Judas Iscariot?

no

I don't blame you for being worried. I'm fucking worried. This is, if it is indeed a gambit, a tightrope walk with all manner of (((stooges))) attempting to push him into the abyss. And if it isn't, this is a big fat mistake.

But probably the only thing keeping Trump on that tightrope right now is the fact that his enemies underestimate his intellect because Trump gives them what they want to see - the hubris of the smart always loves to imagine everyone else is dumber than them and because he is seemingly walking along straight towards WWIII like (((they))) so desperately want. Assad threatening Israel and Putin deploying warships is exactly what you would want to see almost as if it was a perfect response. So why push him off the rope now when he'll accelerate their plans they've been brewing up for literally decades?

Placation is generally a bad idea, because usually it is done hoping that your enemy will respond in reciprocity and not stab you in the back at the first opportunity as (((certain parties))) have a knack for. Trump doesn't for a second believe these bastards clapping for his actions in Congress are his friends, and his seeming bid for reciprocity is most certainly not Trump succumbing to a wish to make friends that way. Rather, he wants them to clap. Loudly. For war. And let everyone see that these people desire another war with all their being. Especially the (((rotten))) Republicans in his own party.

Seeming placation in a manner that makes your opponents who have publicly supported the war idea proclaim support for you gives you some protection from their sabotage since why would they want to stymie their own apocalypse dream now that they've finally 'tricked the Donald'? and allows you to have a chance to guide this seemingly inescapable line towards war right into a different end. A better end, one that once his (((enemies))) finally see it they will no longer be in a public position to pump the brakes. If in the eleventh hour Trump 'miraculously' pulls off a meeting between the three leaders when nuclear holocaust is imminent, who the fuck can say, "NO! I want WAR!!" and walk away with a political career? Hell, we will probably only see what exactly is happening clearly when (((they))) do.

Trump is a 'madman' after all, right?

lmao

lolol looks like jews arguing for dropped change
I had a parrot theyre osom now i have a turtle which is also great but very serious

The rest of you can keep typing up extensive paranoid conspiracies about why Trump isn't a complete shill and he's not going to send us into World War 3. I however, refuse to fight white Russian comrades in this obvious Israeli plot. Russia remains a majority white nation. I can only hope they'll completely defeat us and usher in an elimination of the degenerate filth we've been subjected to for decades. I'll be a conscientious objector, and already too old for the draft. This event has been planned since 2016. The false flagging U.S. government can fucking blow me.

Obligatory evidence. This event is what Hillary was pushing for all along.

This whole mess is just more neocohen BULLSHIT.Just like everything else that is fucked up there is always a stinky,filthy rodent behind it.Fuck kushner and his race traitor skank wife.They both have to go.It is going to continue to be this crap until ALL of the jews are eliminated from any power positions in the entire world.Literally everything is their fault.

I FUCKING KNEW IT HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/850785347038576640

as much as i believe what this guys saying is true, why is this big? what do the words of a single random guy mean?

YES - HAIL THE GOD EMPORER
I knew it was a ruse to lure all the shills and controlled opposition into outing themselves. The alt-kikes are trying to build up steam right now with this whole "we have to keep up the pressure on assad" bullshit, like we don't know that a fake missile attack was used to counter a fake chemical attack.

Do you arrogant fucks actually believe the White House doesn't already know this if WE do? It's 7282D chess baby

see

silence

I'm worried too, but it easily could be real. If it is, that shit is a full on Xanatos Gambit. The only thing is, if it all goes like that, I wonder if we're the only ones who notice it happened that way.

Herbalanon here. FYI the antidotes to Sarin gas are Atropine and Scopolamine. You can easily extract this from the flower of the Brugmansia/Angel Trumpet plant. Too much will cause delirium and hallucinations, but oh fucking well. You'll want to harvest about a dozen flowers and put them in a liter of vodka (water and alcohol soluble) to extract/preserve and standardize the batch. On average, each large flower contains a dose upon standardization. Best time to harvest is just after dark, when the soil below the plant has a bit of dew/moisture while the leaves and flowers are dry. When tasting the flower, it should have a bit of a lettuce flavor that turns somewhat bitter after about 2-5 seconds. If it is somewhat dry or immediately bitter, water the plant lightly and come back in an hour or two, and the alkaloid levels should balance back out and the flavor should return to as described.
If you leave it in the alcohol solution wihout further refinement, be sure to swish it around your mouth for several minutes if possible so that it absorbs through the mucus membranes, otherwise it could take far too long to take effect. If you dry out the alcohol solution in a pan, you will get a thin layer of mostly scopolamine, which you could insufflate (up the nose) for immediate onset, or add to a nasal spray. This is something I keep in my medkit, and works on most nerve toxins.

The antidote to the scopolamine (and to nerve suppressants) is easily obtainable as Huperzine A (there are others, but this is the simple one.) You can purchase Huperzine-A online or extract it from Irish Club Moss. Alternatively, Corydalis root will also work, though seems less effective, though using them both in conjuction in an emergency is file.

Also, trump did nothing wrong. This was a spanking to a child, and a warning to North Korea that we can easily wipe them out. Note that a single Tomahawk missile with a cluster munition payload can disable an entire airstrip by creating crators throughout the whole strip, rendering it inoperable.

youre not sposed to take that fcker it's very popular in my neighborhood (1 datura and several brugmansias) so let's make a tea , right ?

rofl, almost nobody enjoys this plant. It completely dries you out and the hallucinations show you precisely what you expect to see. This is the one that cures drug addiction with fear.
Regardless, this is the antidote to Sarin gas. The US Military packs atropine into auto-injector pens. This is the safest alternative and the easiest to work with, as unlike datura, brugmansia flowers lack high levels of Hyoscopolamine, which can be dangerous.

Have you ever watched The Apprentice Holla Forumsack? Trump gives someone a job to do and lets them do it. He usually knows in advance who is going to fuck up, and who is not. He gives them space to fuckup or succeed, so that he can "ya-fired" them or reward them. So, in this particular case, he is letting his (((advisors))) intentionally mislead him just enough to cause a fuckup. When it becomes clear that they were bad actors, he will hold them accountable for fucking up and ice them.

We saw this during his campaign as well. If someone isn't delivering, he ya-fireds them.

Relax a little. The man knows what he is doing, and has navigated the shitstorms of politics like no one we have ever seen before.

how would jimson weed do? datura stramonium I know it's strong on the atropine and scopolamine

You pro-Zionist twats will always say it's okay to collaborate with the Jews.

Interesting point. Maybe the US is Sodom and Gomorrah, we are Lot, and our women have looked back and become pillars of salt. Perhaps it is too late, Sergei.

Perhaps the fate of the US is to be the sacrificial lamb to atone for sins. A dare I say holocaust.

Godspeed Russia and Assad, fight back against those fucking kikes.

Fuck off shill.

Here's a Jew for you.

Reminder to always report and ID filter shills/le ebic trolls xdd

The vast bulk of people will have a very simple perspective on it - war as imminent, Trump talked, war stopped. Bonus if then he 'convinces' them to crush ISIS with us. It will be generally a positive perspective that would range from either 'FUCK YEAH, TRUMP!' to 'Well, we wouldn't have been in danger if HE had't put us there…' To jubilation to grudging relief.

What may be more important perspective-wise is that he exposes (((them))) as the swamplings that hunger for war and don't make good deals, and he now will have popular support in draining them from both parties. Right in time for Congressional elections too.

What would have been a kvetching about Trump targeting 'innocent politicians' becomes a purge that everyone can see is necessary - love or hate Trump, these fuckers wanted us to go to WWIII, and everyone has already seen them clapping about it.

Exactly as described.

Wew. You're really good at knowing what's truth, we should totally listen to you.

>closed source/secrets file leak (with datamining script):
endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#1
>Holla Forums configs leak:
endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#50
>mod/user accounts data leak:
endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#124
>staff private messages leak:
endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#156

Thanks for the heads up. It gave me sufficient warning to nuke one the old accounts so it can't be accessed. Idiot.

Going to need a tl;dr on this for those of us who aren't codefags.

dont forget these
archive.is/Z3aaS
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy

You're right. That:

Trump quote probably isn't real. I only grabbed it from Holla Forums. This video, though. This can't be real either. They must've CGI'd these Jews in with Donald Trump. He's definitely not a Jew collaborator.

That attack was on a target 30 miles away from the airfield.

wtf is this all about ?

I wish I had capped the goon arguing with ctr/shareblue for an entire thread.

Reminds me of the bot spammer mercenary wars.

who the fuck is tom duggan, he is only mentioned on websites like davidicke.com and talks like someone with a gun to their head in an isis video

tl;dr - No more book threads on Holla Forums. They're anchored or deleted. You need to limit yourselves to ranting in news topics, not actually reading and expanding your minds.

Yeah I know, it's popular with the gardeners they plant it everywhere. Only use I've found is if you a pod with seeds, you can take 15-20 seeds and get a few good boosts off of it but you also start to unravel.

To drink its tea is nightmare-ish you get very ill and I'm too embarrassed to say what I did under it .

Nigger the "hacker" might leak everybody's ip on this Mongolian finger painting board.

SO THE BOMB DID GO OFF ACCIDENTALLY…

youtu.be/R91C58NP9h0

=LIFE IS NOT SAFE=

Maybe next time ;)

I'm not even sure what the fuck that is. Unless that's a .22 with a tubular magazine, the tube underneath does nothing, and that tape is in the way of the bolt, and it looks like that barrel is literally taped on. The only way that fucking monstrosity makes sense is if that's a .22.

If not, that action is obstructed and the whole thing will fly directly in his eye if he fires it.

Kinda disturbing how that kids eyes have been shooped to be bigger.

If he does it, I doubt any names or classifications will be applied. We will see them in particular and call them jew or neocon, but most don't even know what a neocon is. They will merely see the swamp being drained. Which is fine I suppose, but it has the possibility of dethroning them without any sort of label or ideology attached. That could mean they could just as easily come back through different puppets.

Anyone got any information or articles on the Israeli jet that the Syrians shot at recently?

(((THE PUREST OF COINCIDENCE)))

It got the votes to put Gorsuch on the court.

Hey HerbalAnon! How does one administer the extract to a victim? Fascinating as always.

Bullshit. They failed to get Gorusch through with 60 votes and had to use the "nuclear option" to push him through anyway. This was always the case.

Former ambassador to Syria on the BBC, talking about false flag attacks and other things. The stupid host tries to make him say he's on the russian side of the story. It's a good video, share it.

This. The attack was political theater. A false attack for a false flag.

Learn how to embed you fucking retard

shut the fuck up and share the video

Nice, thanks

Everyone knows what? That the kikes are looking to invade Syria?

share that video on Facebook if you still have a Facebook page, Twitter if you have a Twitter account, etc.

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

YOU FORGOT TO BITCH ABOUT WEEBS SCHLOMO

It's BEAUTIFUL

Remember guys Trump is playing 4D chess
and the golden rule of 4D chess is that a bad move isn't necessarily a bad outcome

filtered faggot

what?

This was already posted three days ago right after "it" happened. Still good to see it get some traction finally.

Muh chemical weapons.

It is indeed the narrative to frame Assad as the boogeyman and Trump helped them. It simply means their going to make sure Syria is kept into a proxy war through Jordania for the next 4 years.

whoa I missed that one. BUMP

Nice webm's user

Sandniglet storage is right beside the chemical weapons plant. They're in a warzone, daycare is a luxury they don't have.

Put the side of your hand to the right side of the phone and swipe left, it will screenshot, and you can crop it.