Holla Forums, I’m feeling down because of the state of the animation industry...

Holla Forums, I’m feeling down because of the state of the animation industry. Post some good Holla Forums-approved material that will prevent me from killing myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0860658/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, Prologue isn't on Youtube any more, but I'll upload it to the Volafile page, maybe someone can make a webm of it?

That was pretty interesting to watch. Was the guy who did the cop voice the same guy who did Harvey Bullock in Batman TAS?

imdb.com/name/nm0860658/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm
No, but he is listed as having played "frozen dog pimp" in The White Buffalo.
What is that even? Was he pimping frozen dogs, or was he a dog pimp who was frozen, like a dog who is a pimp? Or is it a really unfortunate native American name?

This just makes me happy when i am sad

Megas XLR
Simbionic Titan
some of Hillary's suicide victims had a more dignified death than these two shows.

MIB cartoon
Animaniacs
old Hanna-Barbara cartoons
if puppets count then Dinosaurs.

Watch it.

what happened to that cartoon?

CN got a new CEO or some other suit and he didn't like the show so it got canned. CN then wrote the show off on their taxes as a loss so it can never be aired again.

Who let the grade schooler on?

Could someone buy the IP off the IRS?
Or, what do they do in these cases, auction it off?

Its called google my friend.

Your shift key is broken.

You dropped an apostrophe.

And you're a stupid cunt.

Is latchkey kingdom still acceptable?

How dare you post that cuckchan garbage here, fuck off nigger.

Shit nigger, really? We don't have anything like it or better?

Shorts like these show that there's still hope in the animation industry. There's a spark of creativity within independent animators online, and if it can be ignited, we can save the industry.

But the question is, how?

You need to go back.

Hey now, I found it on the Holla Forumsllection and the archive you dishonest shit. I never said I went to cuckchan.

I've always thought the animation industry should be reduced to short. The amount of good shorts is not even comparable to the amount of good movies or series. Shorts are easier to work with, it allows you to be more creative with what you do, and you don't lose a lot if you fail. The only downside is that the market can easily be bloated, but that's already a thing.
When things get too big, shit goes down, see comics, video games, computers, and so on.

Lastman is really great, there is a thread here if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

Was this adult swim’s last good show before they went to shit?