Uhhhh guys... US prepares new sanctions against Syria

Well this just keeps getting worse…

Syrian Army spokeman on attack

President Turkroach approves

http:// www.sbs.com.au /news/article/2017/04/08/us-prepares-new-sanctions-against-syria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0MSDn964GgI
discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t
archive.is/IDlSX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you for the concern shill

it's not shilling anymore faggot.

digits have spoken. we just got hillary 2.0 and you fucking know it. the only difference is now you can hunt bears during hibernation in US wildlife sanctuaries. yeah, we're winning alright.

you fucking moron this is actual concern when the president of roach city says this is a good thing.

This. King Roach wants to bury Europe in mudslimes. Why are we on his side?

One bump for exposure, jesus christ cunts what the fuck is going on over in Burgerland m80s?

Also thought I'd add this:

If our kike PM is throwing his support behind Trump, then something is definitely up. Given that Turnbull and Julie Bishop both shilled for Hillary and shat on Trump the whole time.

>>>Holla Forums

Pick one and fuck off there goon.

This doesn't surprise me.

Goddamn, so they're going to continue to escalate until they can theoretically bring everyone to the table to negotiate. But how the fuck do they make Russia happy if they will never accept a kike oil pipeline?

How the fuck does this deescalate? Trump wants to get end the Syrian war through negotiation… but what the fuck will he offer Putin?

Well, what a way to self-destruct lol, I think the USA will stop existing as a country this year, this is complete betrayal of the people who elected him.

That sounds like the most plausible option yet, i just hope its something along these lines and not another fucking war, what can he offer to Russia? no idea.

Thank you for the concern shill>>9662464

Omgz.. economic sanctions. let's blow our fucking load and act like WW3 is starting

Like pottery.

Russia is only in Syria to prevent a Saudi oil/gas pipeline for the jews that will supply Europe. Right now Europe is dependent on Russia for oil/gas, and that dependency is how Russia's entire economy survives. If the pipeline is installed, Russia collapses.

This is also why the jews want Assad gone, so they can destroy Russia and make some shekels in the process. Furthermore, Syria is absolutely vital to their national security, so they will do whatever it takes to win there. Nuclear war probably. It really has very little significance to American national security.

This whole thing is dumb as fuck and it's why Trump should let Putin do whatever the fuck he wants there.

Honestly had he done this first instead of lobbing missiles (even if that in itself was probably all for show), I would be less bothered.

Hyperdimensional chess XD XD XD

That's part of it. But USA also wants to take out Syria so they can have a pathway to Iran (and prevent Iran from having a pathway to the Mediterranean). And of course russia needs Iran.

I'm as disappointed as anyone with Trump's actions in Syria, especially since it's basically a 180 on his policy just a week ago. With that said, do you seriously believe that Hillary Clinton would have appointed Neil Gorsuch to the SCOTUS? She would have pushed for amnesty right now, and at the very least we keep our guns and 1st amendment speech since she can't appoint a left-wing activist judge.

Escalation of economic sanctions is exactly what leads to war. Prepare your anus.

So there's really no way out of this situation without a nuclear war.

We just shot 60 missiles into their country yesterday and now are escalating economic sanctions 24 hours later.

This is a radical shift in Trump's foreign policy from only a week ago, when he wanted to exit the Middle East and leave Assad's regime intact in Syria. Something drastically has changed and looks like (((Kushner's))) fingerprints are all over it. This could be an elaborate play by Trump but nothing so far has made me feel optimistic.

There is one. Destabilize the US internally so it descends into civil war.

I honestly don't think there will be one and the people acting like there will be war just really want war so they can be right and feel comforted in being black pilled.

This. I'm annoyed with what's going on but it does a disservice to those who are upset by being dishonest and making statements laden with hyperbole about Trump. This is why people outright ignored the left and never took people who criticized him in good faith seriously. Its fucking ridiculous.

You mean they weren't already completely sanctioned and cut off pretty much embargoed under King Nigger's foray in to child killing farts of doom? Fuck he really did absolutely nothing.

This

The no fly zone of peace

Good goyim, suck down that blackpill.

например

Also USE THE CYCLICAL YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

THE ENTIRE BOARD DOES NOT NEED TO BE FILLED WITH 6000000 THREADS ON THE SAME FUCKING TOPIC

Holla Forums went from individualism to collectivism and this is exactly how the entire thing goes downhill. If we sit here complacent in a regime that shows its true colors as being globalist, then enjoy the possibility of a DOTR going away.

Wew.

Could you elaborate on Kushner? What exactly could he have done to turn Trump around so quickly?

to be fair, the people elected Hillary… I was hoping he'll bring evidence of illegal spics voting (besides hearsay) but never did; he made me look like a fool in front of my wife's family because I thought he was going to bring evidence ina week after the allegations

No they didn't you fucking cocksucker. Suck down the gas, faggot.

Lmao

Great cause you've got there.

You mean your wife and your wife's sons.

Gonna keep repeating it until you learn how to read.

Why do you TRSodomite faggots always resort to using buzzwords?

If you don't live in a utopian fantasy world
If you have standards
If you disagree
If you're a realist
If you're unironically a fascist

It's literally nothing?

Trump loves to virtue signal about his loyalty to the (((tribe))). He almost has to just so the left can't continue to call him omgliterallyhitler and also to keep his little princess happy.

What are you fighting, jew?

Trump is pure cancer at this point.

He doesn't have to do anything. He does it because he's a fucking worm.

Retardedly bad if true, but i'll wait for a better source.

evidence? Because I really needed it, my inlaws are doctors so they don't take bs seriously

THEY WERE PUSHING TO ASSASSINATE ASSAD

lmao

GODFUCKING DAMMIT NOTHING CHANGED

fuck off cuck, go back to the_donald and celebrate more wars for israel

Holy fuck, he doesn't want to do it.

Good lad, never stop.

I don't mean about this specific event but rather the overarching trajectory of the region. Russia absolutely cannot allow regime change in Syria or Iran if it wants to maintain its own sovereignty. The US will not stop going after Iran and Syria on behalf of Israel and the Saud. These are mutually incompatible situations.
The only other possibility I could see would be if Syria or Iran collapsed and Russia swooped in and annexed the area, either official or unofficially. But that might trigger a war in and of itself.

naw guys its all good youtu.be/0MSDn964GgI

ohhhhh myyyy gawwwwddd. this is 6,000,000 gorrillion degree chess guyzzzzz. Godemporedr soooooo smartttt guyzzzzz wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww\ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is what exactly happened to Libya, even fucking Japan in WW2. Sanctions don't automatically mean the US is going to invade a country, but it's been done before, numerous times.

Post an unlimited invite to the discord :^)

This, if the US goes into civil war they will not be able to coordinate strikes against Russia, they will be too busy dealing with millions of armed angry white men.

inb4 FBI, I think it's the only way you stop war with Russia.

wait, so a trumpfag got so butthurt, he went to another site to write that LARPfaggotry and then came back with pics?
that's so pathetic.

Putin cucks on Iran and gets to keep Syria.

I think you mean DRUMPFFAG AT THIS POINT FAGGOT!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MORE TRUMP ONLY DRUMPF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just filter these inbred retards.

Sanctions were placed on European countries just a few short years prior to WW2 in an attempt to starve Germany from dealing with its European neighbours. Remind us again why America can do this to countries on the other side of the world that have nothing to do with it? Might have something to do with an international clique protecting its own interests…

Get gassed, kike.

THIS IS THE WORST TIMELINE

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is a warhawk. Ban me if you want mods, but the fact is that this board has gone to shit when trump came along. You faggots are are as butthurt as the libs now. Toss Trump and move on.
Trump trolled everyone… Dems, Progressives, and the far right&left.

hue

you sound personally hurt

What type of man gets bossed around by his own child?

Trump really doesn't strike me as that kind of guy.

Time to grow up and realize voting doesn't change anything.

1. Millions of illegal immigrants voted for Hillary.

2. The president is not elected by the popular vote.

Why don't you know these things? Oh yes, it's because you're a shill.

Do your own research fucking lazy faggot. KYS.

Get gassed kike.

GODDAMNIT I'M A SOUTHERN TOO

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR TRUSTING A GODDAMN CARPETBAGGER YANKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

GENERAL LEE DID NOTHING WRONG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy fuck they are going hard.

[sighs]

I trusted him to bro. Now is the time to trust no one but your skin color. The times to come will be whites vs non-whites.

There's no southerners, northerners, Europeans or Anglospheres anymore. Our race is our loyalty now.

It's out there, you just need to do a cursory Internet Web search you fucking degenerate kike.

But of course you don't actually care to know the truth, you are just a kike shill that is trying DESPERATELY to avoid/delay the coming Shoah.

Do you really think that shilling on a Guatemala nutsac sweater weaving forum will stop your entire family from being turned into soap?

Go back to fondling your shekels, you don't have much time left.

I'm a fascist not kkk. Or NatSoc. Sorry user. I know I'm a lot different then a lot of guys here. My enemy is the Kikes and Goldman Sachs and all the other greedy bastards. I support all the other opressed plebs of all colors. But thats just me. Cuz I'm an American fascist like that.

White survival comes first or you're not white. Fuck whatever system of government it is, as long as we have an ethnic homeland for whites.

(checked)
This is correct.

That's nice, sort of how you support Tyrone's throbbing erection as he drills it into your wife?

Never going to happen brother. Call me a civic nationalist if you want. i'm really a civic fascist, judge me if you want to

America is too far gone. Its all we have left. We're never going to have an ethnic homeland. Maybe if you're Eurotrash you still have a fighting chance. We got to get along. Anyway at least the Hispanics are European and Christian even if they are a little brown. Fight me you sonofabitch.

didn't read, no link

I don't give a fuck what you think. It MUST happen. The survival of our people is at stake. The odds of success don't matter.

there are 7 billion homo sapiens, you people are fine.

on the other hand I want to have children with superior genes as you people

Ah, I didn't fully read your post.
Yeah, filtered.

Make sure to pay these retards a visit. .discordapp.com/invite/2Yaet8t

What a fucking defeatist faggot you are! You are so delusional that you think the 45%+ of non-whites that make up your country will be willing to come together with you against the kikes. You're a fucking MORON and you're going to get your entire family KILLED with that type of foolish thinking.

Why don't you take a few minutes to search "South Africa" on youtube right now. The black government has announced they are taking all of the white people's land and are going to begin killing them ALL. ALL OF THEM.

If you think for a second that the blacks in your country wouldn't jump at the chance to do the same, you're a goddam MORON. The fact of the matter is that they are too fucking stupid and selfish, once they have superior numbers and the support of an oppressive government, you are FUCKED.

Of course, there will be a civil war and the whites will win for obvious reasons. But people like you and your family will die in the first week because you'll be "too much of an American" to fight your "black American brothers".

You are a bluepilled fucking faggot and I would INDEED fight you in one on one, hand to hand. Why? Because I know I could win. Cuckolds never put up a good fight.

KYS.

you realize if trump is controlled opposition your vote didnt matter anyway

Whatever. I'm going to have white kids. Just don't count on le ethnic homeland in America.
Sorry m8. Homeschool and let your kids join mostly pure white clubs if you want.

Yeah, filtered.

Yeah. Gay.

Fucking based.

Oh we will. And you will send your kids to your Marxist multiculti paradise schools where your daughters can learn that it's their duty to breed with a non-white, because whites are evil, don't you know?

You are TRASH. Get off of our board faggat.

Yeah…well I've lived in Dixie my whole life. The blacks and whites have both been poor for generations and oppressed by the yanks in case you didn't know that. We actually get along fairly well if you can believe. We don't hang out all the time or anything but we actually do better then the northerns by far. Remember the last BlackLivesMatter in Dixie??? Oh wait….there never was one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking YANKEES. GET OUT OF MY DIXIELAND!

This Sass character is fucking hilarious.

this shit is gold. They truly are children with no purpose in life.

This 100% confirms that you're a shill. So easy to spot. You commies are just such dumb fucking livestock, you're even too dumb to know it.

Can you send a new invite?

Yeah they get along so well that you let them breed your daughters. KYS.

I'm not even a burger dumbass. I know more about the state of your country than you do.

You are BLUEPILLED. You should lurk for about 5 more years, and still consider killing yourself every single day.

Fucking hilarious. Leftists are so braindead and pathetic.

Fine then explain how Trump appeases Russia and the kikes at the same time.

Good! Now let's turn up the heat on the (((Kremlin))) too.

It's fucking nothing.

This faggot is a literal Marxist. He believes race does not exist. Filter and report.

I can count on less the one hand the amount of white girls I've ever seen with a black dude in my whole life…less then that that I've seen have a baby with one….and I'm not that young….. You EuroPoors DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT DIXIELAND. All you fucking Atheist faggot bitches I swear to gawwdd…..you see the stupid shit Hollywood and whatever other Cosmopolitan propaganda they put out about us and you actually believe it….lel.

We're all in this together brothers.

Not a European either, you fucking cuckold.

You are so bluepilled that you don't even understand how wrong you are, not even the slightest conception. You are a fool.

I don't care if you have seen zero white women coal burning, the POINT is that you live in a Jewish controlled country that has completely brainwashed your people into not only accepting blacks being with your daughters, but is actively working to convince the non-whites that they should try to interbreed with your daughters to destroy your race because "whites deserve it". They teach this IN YOUR UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES.

The POINT is that YOU do not even have the freedom to give your opinion to your community that you don't want to see any race mixing. You'll be labeled a "racist" and blackballed out of your community. Go ahead and give it a try and see what happens faggot.

And when push comes to shove, your black friends will turn on you if it means getting an extra scrap of bread from your oppressive government. You know this is true you enormous cuckold.

On the subject of "civic fascism", good luck with that! Your non-white brethren (who will soon be the majority of the population in your country) would never EVER elect a fascist leader that would not demand the total disenfranchisement of whites nationwide.

Good luck!

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say. You actually don't think the south is against racemixing??? hahahahahahahha. You know nothing about the South!!!!! NOTHING. omg I'm dying. Oh sure you might find a few GendeQueers and Racemixers on campus if you look hard enough I guess. lel….

Apparently you're all for mixing the races in your own country. At the current rate, your children will be a minority in the USA, and your grandchildren a super minority that will be hunted down until they are ALL KILLED.

This scenario is currently playing out in South Africa.

But what do you care about the truth? You'd rather believe you'll be singing Kumbaya with your interracial community once the famines begin.

KYS. :)

Pls tell me your brilliant plan to set up a white ethnostate in the U.S.A user. I'm all ears.

Civil war, a race war.

It's not the plan, it's what's going to happen. Why? Because the Jews have been setting it up for decades, and the non-whites in your country are too stupid to have a chance in hell of seeing through the programming and lies.

The USA is going to collapse, and there is going to be chaos and famines. You should begin preparing for this yesterday.

I still think you're a faggot, but I do hope you see the light and prepare in time to protect your family.

Everyone in the world is watching the USA, because if YOU don't stand up and defeat the tyranny that has taken hold of your country (the ones turning your country into a "multicultural paradise"), the entire world will fall into darkness.

This is why I'm so fucking angry with your burger. You're our only fucking hope, and here you are playing right into (((their))) hands.

Jesus Christ user, please educate yourself.

oh….I missed your smiley face… so you know I'm right. Ha cheerio lad. Oh lordy lord.

Yeah…ok. Its not going to happen brother. We're going to be Brazil. I just hope you realize that. I have no illusions. Sorry bud. I'm not a shill. I'm just tired of playing stupid games.

>le popular vote maymay!!

With your cuckold attitude, yes you will.

You are a failure to your ancestors.

Yes it is, and no, you are not my brother. Fuck off. You are not welcome on this board. Lurk for 30 years.

will not happen, but allowing apartheid, and giving social security aid to only sterilized people would work

You know what maybe he's really Hillery 2.0…
maybe he's just being (((advised))) by other (((people))) just like every other president from the last 100 years and just doesn't know exactly how shit everything really is…

*not

Too late pal. My ancestors already fought the Yanks and lost, multiple times. Its all been downhill from there. I ain't going to die for some fruitless effort. Anyways. I've got some shit to do. Abandoning thread. Good luck bud. If you're a EuroBro you still have a chance.

Just proved to us you are a dyed in the wool coward. I doubt a single one of your ancestors fired a single shot.

Never come back.

the old guard is getting their hands on the reigns again it seems.

archive.is/IDlSX

well at least America was great for like, 4 months.

Craig Phillips is on the Treasury team for Mnuchin and is a massive Democrat donor.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. The moment there are food shortages, people turn into animals. If you haven't realized this and prepared for this yet, you are one of the ones who is either going to starve to death, or be murdered for the bags of rice in your pantry.

What the FUCK is going on in this thread? Why are the burgers being so cowardly? What the FUCK!!! You people are supposed to be the sons of heroes that fought tyranny, fought foreign occupation.

You're just going to roll over and "become Brazil"?

Get fucked, I have NO respect for you cuckolds.

wtf I loving fighting for Israel now

Did somebody say Nuclear Warfare Imminent?

This is just sad.

Please fuck off back to cuckchan.

Why don't you gas yourself, kike?

Apparently I'm more patriotic and redpilled than you are. How about you give me your American citizenship so that I can fight for your country while you prep the bull?

There's always someone shilling, so I guess everyone is a shill then by your autistic logic, shill.

If you want to sacrifice yourself and die in YET ANOTHER foreign war America has no part in, then be my guest. We haven't had a conflict that directly affected us since 1812.

This is how kikes actually think, take note.

see

lrn2context dumbfuck

Yeah, stomping over shitskins for Israel is the true redpill eh? You fucking idiot. Fuck off.

Are you implying that there isn't always someone from somewhere, whether it's Holla Forums, freech, Holla Forums, ect., with their agenda to push?

I've already seen that autism nigger. It's meaningless regarding the current situation.

Okay.

You fucking retarded faggot, I'm talking about fighting on American soil against the (((globalists))), because you are apparently too much of a crying pissbaby to take your country back from foreign occupation.

Seriously gas yourself.

In a thread about Trump, who just launched 59 cruise missiles into Syria, about to place more sanctions on Syria? Yes.

How does that invalidate the fact Trump done goofed?
Are you so mentally handicaped you can't criticize Trump's retarded actions recently while also not getting suckered into shilling trying to take advantage?

This is what I don't understand. Why do I have to bucker down and close ranks with neocohens trying to poison the POTUS office just because shills are using it to try and fuck with Holla Forums? That's party politics and it's asinine.

I forgot why I even replied to you. Oh yeah it was because you're from cuckchan and use that basic bitch D&C hurr burgers xD tactic. Lurk moar and realize no one uses that here.

Point out to me where I said he didn't. I'm not talking about Trump, I'm talking about Holla Forums being faggots.

So ignore my posts then. That simple.

Sad!

Yeah Dr. Shekels, my trying to stir Americans to action to prevent the annihilation of the white race is "D&C".

Get lamped, kike,

They're always fucking faggots!
I mean this isn't new. This ridiculous "Trump can do no wrong" bullshit has been going for a while now, but it's come to a head now because Trump finally did something so blatantly stupid not even the most idealistic of us can dismiss it.

He fucking goofed. That's all there is to it. Me stating it doesn't magically mean I'm going to turn around and suggest we clamor for impeachment or trying to suggest the board move elsewhere (that's a completely different discussion, one that should be addressed but it's beside the point here).

Also I don't quite understand that thread. Why does Holla Forums think this is any different from our usual shit talking? We always shit on each other like this. Lolbergs vs natsocs vs monarchists vs whatever else.

Yeah, we call each other kikes, niggers, faggots, shills, etc. and that's normal, but posts like the following are low-tier D&C bait.

I posted this in another thread but it applies here too
Yes, he did wrong, but at the same time
I feel this was more a show of power than anything else, a sort of way to tell best Korea and China to fuck off or you're next.

If he wanted a show of power, a better method would be to bomb ISIS to the goddamn ground, preferably in positions where the SAA would be able to clearly see just what kind of hellfire the US could bring down.

Shock and awe tactics don't just work on your enemies. Depending on how you publicize them, they're also very good deterrents.

Then I guess it's a good time to remind you that on the 3rd day in office that US and Russian forces flew together and bombed this shit out of ISIS members. I think their day is coming soon, user.

Jesus christ these people…

SHUT IT DOWN

I've tentatively supported Trump from the start, but he's always been heavily in bed with kikes. The hope was that he would build the wall and at least halt the demographic shift we're seeing. Hopefully he would improve the economy and allow the white American middle class to have jobs, housing and start having kids again. He would stop intervening in the Middle East, saving lives and a huge amount of money.

Unfortunately, after the bombing and now this, it seems that he's prioritised Jew interests ahead of his own. All he had to do was nothing at all. His position was always staying out of the Middle East, punctuated with anti-ISIS rhetoric at times.

I'm still giving Trump the benefit of the doubt at this point, the trade sanctions are immaterial (trade between the nations is only about 10 million), but if things escalate beyond this point then I'm hopping off the Trump train.

I've been thinking about this more and more, ZOGs greatest tool on the planet is the U.S, if U.S is destabilized, zionists lose their greatest armed forces and we might come out on top with anti-federal bank dudes

This, internal putsch will be necessary if any further escalation happens.

On top of that feminism ends because the physical strength of men becomes valuable again. Women need men to hunt, farm, etc while they stay home and look after things there. They drop the shit because they're fucked without us.

"Make America Great Again" was always a coded message to the Zionists that he would be their bully boy in the Middle East. Any man that lets his daughter get impregnated 3 times by a slimy Jewish supremacist is a lost cause.

>the people

war time boys

The people didn't elect Hillary, but Trump made me look like an idiot too, I had a heated argument with my father about Trump not going in the middle east, I claimed he wouldn't engage in the shitstorm and make the US isolationistic while my father said that Trump would lie and end up being a Bush 2.0, as a result we stopped talking to each other and now that Trump fires motherfucking missiles like a spastic I'm goddamn pissed.

Don't worry, it's just more genius 4D chess. By curbing the Syrian economy, he's actually helping them prepare for war against Israel. Of course, he'll even join in on Assad's side and destroy the yid once it starts. A-any day now.

Actually what you just said is how kikes think. Because it is a fact that there is always someone on Holla Forums who is a shill from outside.

One point doesn't show a slope, so we'll see in time the ultimate direction. But it could be a useful exercise to find ways to put pressure on the President or if he won't listen figure out ways to survive.

This is what acual shilling looks like, trying to coerce and shame people into approving a shit sandwich.

War plus now more sanctions will only mean that EVEN MORE rapefugees will leave Syria, go to Turkey and from there Europe, and we're just supposed to give our tacit approval to it? Lest some wanker from T_D calls us "concern shill"?