Being outraged by the airstrikes isn't prejudicial

Even if Trump don't really want to take out Assad and start WW3, having his supporters all out against it help him excusing why he won't continue it in front of the normalfags and neocons.

Having people be passive over all that happens is how kikes half-ass their agenda, if things aren't met with opposition they will keep pushing and getting away with their schemes.

bump

Use the fucking stickied circular thread nigger, we don't need the entire catalog filled up with faggots and shills whining about the same fucking thing.

first kike

Support is split. I'm a fan and I'm happy to attack him hard. Better this blows up over a 'small mistake' so he doesn't make a big error in the future.

If Trump's as smart as they say, he should've been expecting this blowback. At least Bannon would've warned him.

This. I strongly suspect we're watching a greater plan unfolding, BUT politically the correct response for Holla Forums is to loudly condemn it.

you are the only one at fault for being too stupid to glance at the catalog

Honestly they would rather have internet racists not support him.

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?
This shill couldn't help but get the first reply in his own shitty thread.

I think Trump is tricking us with the same tricks he used time and time again on the (((lugenpresse))).

World politics and war is the big leagues. Trump is a grandmaster. His action may be sleight of hand, and something bigger may be in play.

I still have faith in the man. Anyone who vassilates so quickly from their beliefs in order to conform to the McIdea of the day needs to put a .38 special through their pineal gland.

Wanna know how I know you're not from here?
This kike shill doesn't know what a fucking bump is and derail with pointless shit.

I'd be more concerned about finding whoever among you leaked the discord.

bump

The thread is a sea of shills shitposting and other shill threads.

So no.

anti-shill bump

(noice)
this tbh

you're a fag, but THOSE DIGITS

Man, a lot of wasted digits on a shit thread.

more kike le dubs derailing

^ In case anyone was wondering these people are the shills. It's all photo shopped

There is no anit-Trump person on here who isn't a shill. Any sane person would wait more than 48hrs to see wtf is going on.

uh huh, sure

Any sane person already saw Ivanka and Kushner being shoehorned into the government plus other shit on Trump, it really isn't a single mistake.

Only news that support he will continue it till now.

bump against reddit kike shills