What did he mean by this?

Roger Stone predicts change…

https:// twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/850506960583655425

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z4dyf
archive.is/HQcOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#FireKushner trending. Maybe he's out?

Unless that change is a coalition of forces to strike Israel, I'm not all that interested.

He means "pay attention to me, I'm signalling that I'm still relevent"

Call me when the Nukes land you know where Rog, not interested otherwise

It means we're all going to prison for hate speech. The Deep State will assassinate Trump now the he's lost half of his support, and Pence will start WW3.

I can say that I will forgive him if all the other campaign promises are fast tracked and I see some real progress.
Short of that, this train has had the brakes installed and they're now engaged.

More specifically, "Buy my books!"

When's the last time this faggot was right about anything?

SMASH THE LIKE BUTTON SUBSCRIBE

Roger Stone is similar to Cernovich and Alex Jones. Says a whole bunch of stuff all the time. Most of it ends up being complete horseshit. A few things end up being correct, but only because a broken clock is still right twice a day.

there are plenty of theories to what this could be, but I the person who started the Trend bots twitter to start trends for us, and apparently works close to Trump in some way and he was either informed to start this #firekushner trend, or was informed kusner might be an issue and to help. The big change might be a throwing kushner under the bus and positioning to start some shit with kushner sympathizers. There is also some talk that Trump is also using this situation to push gorsuch through as well.

Gorsuch was never going to be an issue. Even if he wasn't legitimately voted in, he was going to be pushed in. The ones who were against Gorsuch were going to be steamrolled either way. Hell, even Harry Reid caved. Gorsuch is a non-factor.

Fucking checked, let's hope so!

at least girls will get their own bathrooms

the Trump admin did not want the congress to fuck this one up like he knew they would with healthcare and possibly the tax plan. The supreme court is worth more than the president, Trump is using this to his advantage to push him through without having to use the nuclear option and even then have it possibly not pass due to retards like mccain

Awesome.

Also, can someone fill me in on what Kushner did? Bring up the idea of the strike or?

I thought he already did? Did Gorush pass without it?

(Heil'd)

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yes, they didn't need the nuclear option
www.yahoo.com/news/gorsuch-heads-confirmation-senate-tears-073255815.html

You misunderstand what the nuclear option is. They did use it. Only need 51 votes to confirm a pick and he got 54, but that was never an issue, he was always going to have enough votes to be confirmed. The nuclear option was changing the rules to allow for filibusters to be busted with a simple majority rather than a supermajority, which was done.

He was on Bill Maher just the other night, he never faded away. Stone will always be relevant.

Roger Stone has been all over the place yet no where significant. He has been wrong about a TON of shit in the past year and made multiple claims that are just false. He isn't specifying the change because he's out of the loop and just throwing shit out there for gullible people. Stone isn't relevant and despite his desperate clamoring over the past 6 months of spewing out lies he still isn't.

That shit flopped so hard lel

Trump fucked up, I'm waiting for him to cuck out on immigration now.
Unless this was some 6million Dementional chess to fuck the kikes the train is approaching the station and preparing to stop.
I've been thinking "any day now Trump will come down on these cucks like an avenging angel" and instead he shits all over his supporters.

I guess this is what we get for thinking there was a chance we could fix things through the current political system. Guess I'm going back to my pre-2016 mindset of preparing for the inevitable race war and crossing my fingers for a happening.

Same.

This.

When was the last time one of Stone's predictions came true?

Nice try jews.

Wouldn't it be something if Kushner has been under surveillance by Ivanka this whole time? Imagine if she was setting him up and playing along with him
and his tribesmen the whole time. It's been a long con and now Trump and the FBI are going to drop the hammer on a massive Mossad infiltration and spying network. The Kushner evidence along with the Weiner laptop is going to bring about hundreds of arrests and possibly a constitutional crisis because half of the congress/govt and media establishment are involved. Screen cap this just in case something goes down this weekend…I pulled this theory out of my ass tbh. Would be Great though.

Wake up. Nobody is going to be prosecuted from the Obama administration, to include Hillary.
The big red flag should have been when we stopped hearing about Hillary for prison. The second red flag was when Trump and Jared met Netanyahu. Why the fuck was his son in law there?
Third red flag was when magically he couldn't get his fucking Muslim ban passed, even though Obama threw around EOs all day long with a republican majority congress.
Fourth is this. If you can't see what's going on, you need to think about it some more.

WWIII is going to obliterate the ZOG government and MAGA.

Because Trump only uses the best. Kushner is a real killer.

Nostradamus

Guess he made you kikes mad by calling out Kushner. He even forced AJ to join in the Kushner bashing.

I think we might be onto something here.

Hey dumbass, remember when Stone announced that career ending material on Hillary Clinton was set to be released during Wikileaks anniversary press conference?

Kushner is a real kike, nothing more.

His son in law was there because he's a Mossad operative and his daddy is Bibi's buddy, dummy. The rest of your kvetching doesn't strike me as "red flags". Any reasonable person didn't expect Trump to arrest Hillary the first few weeks he was in power or even to try to arrest Hillary. How would he build a case against her in a week? What strategic value would arresting that haggard, washed up zog puppet have? Other than to signal to normies that Trump is insane and vindictive. His "Muslim ban" being shut down by activist liberal judges is also not a "red flag". Stop being a massive faggot and obvious demoralization shill.

Who better to be an emissary when sucking off the king of the Jews?

Hey dumbass, her career did end. Sucks for you right.

Wow, great point. You really told me. I guess Stone isn't a bullshit artist after all.

End your life, I'm not even shitposting, please kill yourself.

And this is why you're an idiot. Once he was elected, it was never so much as mentioned again.
Did Bibi bring his son in law to talk with Trump? It seemed odd, you know… Like Kushner was too involved. Which he is. And he needs to go.

Kushner got Trump elected, he's not going anywhere. Trump belongs to him.

This. Roger Stone is great when it comes to drumming up attention and that "suspense" vibe. He's pretty entertaining, he should of been a Hollywood actor instead of a Mossad agent.

That's the narrative the media likes to put out because Kushner is their boy and they are trying to prop him up so Trump can give him more power and influence so he can pull more bullshit.

Fuck off Kushner. You'll be eating your Matzo's through a tube while Trudeau ass bangs your wife.

Being jewish

RAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kushner is most likely putting Ivanka in a collar and watching 20+ Jews gangbang her right now.

No, you're an idiot if you think he was going to be able to build a case and arrest Hillary within a couple of weeks. Oh! and you expect him to constantly keep "bringing it up" while said investigation/case is being built. You sound like a real master strategical surgeon. A deep thinker that is always three steps ahead of the game. Do you offer classes or seminars?

Kushner's family is good friends with Bibi. Bibi used to sleep in Jared's room when he was in town. That's why he was there with Bibi and Trump. He's a rat and needs to go though, I agree

You mean because the (((deepstate))) tricked Trump into attacking a foreign nation we aren't at war with to oust him if he doesn't play ball?

General rule of thumb: keep your degenerate fantasies to yourself, faggot.

You mean the truth rabbi.

Holy shit I just noticed that

One of these is a shill, I don't know which anymore, and I don't really care.
We'll find out where Trump stands from his actions after the dust has settled, until then just keep prepping and relax, can't change anything in the meantime anyway.

Nice straw man, faggot.

You fucking idiot. He didn't even need to bring it up. It's not even his job TO bring it up. Jeff Sessions is the one that needed to do it. And I assume Trump told him to back off because he hates Hillary and niggers something fierce. All he ever needed to say is that he was still working on the Clinton case. That's all. We never got that. Would have taken 10 seconds of his time. Even a tweet between eating lobster salad at Mar A Lago. But nothing.
And I don't give a shit if Kushner and Kikenyahoo used to go cave spelunking together. That was an important meeting and Trump needed to establish who he was without the token kike with him.

That's not an answer. When's the last time this GRIDS-ridden faggot's ever been right about anything?

true.

What? Why would Jeff Sessions publicly "bring up" a highly sensitive investigation that is currently ongoing? To tip her off? Do you have down syndrome? I'm not even saying she's being investigated but if she was, Sessions or anyone involved wouldn't be talking about publicly so some Internet supporters feel more comfy.

I don't know what Trump's motivation was for the Syrian strike, and I don't want to rush to judgment though I can't think of many good rationalizations.

The SCOTUS nomination had absolutely nothing to do with Syria. They went nuclear which meant they only needed 51 votes instead of 60, and a couple of Democrats crossed over (I think Gorsuch had 55 votes) so he was never at risk of getting blocked.

He's supposedly been trying to push out Bannon and urged for the Syria strike when Bannon objected.
archive.is/Z4dyf

Seems like he's been teaming up with/using Ivanka to manipulate Trump too.
archive.is/HQcOs

Also, he's a Jew, so.

Bannon got Trump elected, not Kushner.

He works for kushner now so it probably has something to do with it.

Unlikely since his buddy Alex Jones apparently really hates Kushner now.

Suspicious wording in these two posts. We're being hit with 50 tomahawk middles worth of shills right now. Stay vigilant everyone.

Incredible.

Is it suspicious to you because you're posting from tel-aviv or because you thought Trump voters browsing here weren't natsoc? Probably both.