IF YOU PLAY GAMES WE WILL DONATE TO THESE STEM-BASED CHARITIBLE DONATIONS

What a fucking joke.

As if I needed even more of a reason to avoid EA

Thanks EA now I have another reason not to buy your shit games.

THIS

any sheforhe?

What game is this on?

Just when you thought they would stop making more jew tactics the do this shit

A bunch of them.

Any specific list of games, for how long, this sca- I mean charity drive goes for all EA games?

What a bunch of fucking faggots, I hope EA declared bankruptcy

At least make charity for something more reasonable. Money to help the homeless, the orphans, people that need money for life saving operations, to help out very poor families. This is a waste of money.

Education is important too, you fucking shitlord.
Women are disprivileged and this helps them out!

I've seen a dozen 'no men allowed' events in tech spaces fall flat in the last few years locally, they spend tens of thousands building it up only to watch attendance dry up in no time every single time. For some reason normal people are turned off by arbitrarily enforced segregation.

So now they're taking over established conventions, charities and industry groups. That where the money these groups raise is spent on.

Those "non-profit" organisations are probably owned and run by friends and famiy of EA HR. By pure coincidence of course.
Charity in modern times is dead, it is either a scam or hilariously ineffective.

Just give them your own money right now if you love them so much, faggot.

Great, I've always wanted to give privileged young white American women even more money.

Trips confirmed, user has always desired to give Anita his hard earned autismbux

A bigger scam than feminism.

So are these organizations working on technology to turn female brains into male brains so they will be more interested in STEM?

you faggots are still gonna buy and play their games.