Russian Tech

You won't hear this on MSM

The reason why the US military launched so many god damn cruise missiles was because the Russians deployed the S400 battery.. Of the 59 launched, only 21 actually hit the ground. This is why manned fighter jets weren't used in the attack. We would have suffered mass casualties.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/360590-ahrar-sham-chemical-attack-syria/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's unfortunate we didn't. Fuck green niggers.

You're late to the party RIDF. Your lie has already been debunked on military forums and twitter.

This is a snapshot of the targets which were hit. If only 21 hit the ground how come on this picture alone, 44 targets have been destroyed?

I don't know what to believe now. Some of us say that Trump is kike controlled, but some of you say that Putin is the one being controlled by Jews. Maybe Trump did it just because of NATO's pressure? Jewish shit like Hillary supported the attack.

Do you have more links or anything?

On the picture, what you can see, looks pretty intact.

/thread

How is that /thread, image is literally nothing. You can't see shit, what you can see looks intact (top right plane shelters) and more obvious craters are not even marked. This looks more like a before picture than anything.

The Russians just annulled the agreement that would allow the US to coordinate with them and the Syrians to strike ISIS. Fuck Trump and his muh chllun idiocy. D for dick chess.

It is literally impossible to determine anything from that picture.

Holy fuck what is going on here?

No idea, I'm more convinced this was a false flag than not at the moment. The russian video is interesting because it points to deliberate theatrics and a 5D chess move, causing no harm, satiating neocons, getting praise from both sides, good press for "muh children" in the attack etc. But I don't know what the fuck he wants to escalate with Assad for.

rt.com/news/360590-ahrar-sham-chemical-attack-syria/

It's literally the jew tricks terror groups (not rebels) have been planning, exposed for, and doing for so long.

You got these jihadi fucks praising it "While the Syrian government condemned the U.S. strike, armed rebel group Ahrar Al Sham told NBC News it welcomed". nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

That should be an immediate red flag, along with Pelosi, Schumer, Lindsey and all the other neocon fucks being happy about sending million dollar hardware to the other side of the earth to pummel some holes into the ground.

Higher resolution.

Fox only relayed it, the source is Imagesat International.

If you're making up conclusions by these 360p satelite scramblings…ehhh

Seems this violates an agreement between Russia and the Pentagon over non-escalation, that the agreement, or memorandum is suspended, and probably is why Russia is moving a warship into the area. Id guess the agreement prevented a Russian naval presence.

Great video. the MoD even says it's possible the gas attack was a false flag, the missile attack was planned before the gas attack, that ISIS forces may be working with the US after the missile attack.

All that poor 7.62.39mm gone, you complete cunts.

Does anyone recall the invasion of Iraq and how the US MSM covered that? The nice little 3D animations of US military equipment on CNN or when suddenly every commentators became war hawks overnight?

Russia has deployed it's navy there for several years. There's no significant changes on that front. The destroyer was most likely scheduled to go anyway. The agreement is on air-traffic safety measures over Syria.

Pic related.

I wouldn't be surprised if the point of the attack was to test the Russian systems capabilities.

59+21 = 88

Nice try, troll. :^)

Pure coincidence.

Or maybe.. just maybe..

MUH RUSSIA BTFO

>Trump immediately condemns the MSM and (((elements of the intel community))) for fabricating events that led to a military conflict which makes them all war criminals

Everyone so quickly falling for the concern trolling sharia blue faggots needs to calm their fucking tits, screen cap this, and give it 1 week.

Or there fucking garbage Tomahawks filled with Styrofoam and soup cans. Face it faggot this shit was the false flag to answer another false flag. All we're seeing is political theater.

highly underrated

I doubt it was because of the children. Most likely scenario is blackmail. Intelligence finally have something big on him and from now on he is their puppet.

makes sense to me

Holy fuck, I hope you're right.

Can't tell anything from that pic.

When is the last time anyone has seen Barron? I have to wonder if they have him?

> which makes them all war criminals
THIS
Put every politician in the US government who supported the MSM's #SyriaHoax on the list. They exposed themselves, now's the time to bring out the knives.
DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY AGAIN

He still lives at Trump tower with Melania so he can attend school. IIRC they will move into the white house when this school semester is over.

You would be surprised how long it can take to plan an attack, even a cruise missile based one. The DoD probably had the plan to attack this base ready to go before hand.

Now you're just playing hysterics.

what did he mean by this!……

Exactly what it means.

no, I mean what is he implying. Was it Trump or a deepstate plan for weeks that Trump got pushed into, do we know if he is complicit is what I am asking, I know what he means, it was planned, but what is he implying?

I don't think you can tell whether it was the deepstate or Trump just from that Russians comment. The only thing you can take from it, was exactly what he said, it was planned ahead of time. Anything after that is speculation.

check the length of these two posts

Don't pull back too much. Shills want to muddle the waters.

2 posts around the same length= samefagging/shilling

good to know

The implication is the strike was planned and then they went looking for [read: fabricating] justification to carry it out.

(checked)

but is Trump aware or in on it?

Probably not, but what is it exactly that was planned?

It seems likely that the US armed forces had plans in place for a variety of activities that aren't enacted.