Are these chemical weapons containers at the Assad base that Trump just bombed?

Here are the links:

Photos from after the bombing: rusvesna.su/news/1491566548

Photos of what are supposedly Soviet chemical weapons containers: e-news.su/in-russia/79274-himicheskoe-oruzhie-v-rossii-zapasy-rossii-konvenciya-o-himoruzhii-ssha-i-rossiya-himicheskoe-oruzhie.html

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://rusvesna.su/news/1491566548&edit-text=
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://e-news.su/in-russia/79274-himicheskoe-oruzhie-v-rossii-zapasy-rossii-konvenciya-o-himoruzhii-ssha-i-rossiya-himicheskoe-oruzhie.html&edit-text=
papers.sae.org/2012-01-0990/
youtu.be/xL3HYoLQNtI?t=47m53s
defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1144598/statement-from-pentagon-spokesman-capt-jeff-davis-on-us-strike-in-syria
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392138/Is-proof-Assad-DID-launch-chemical-weapon-attacks.html
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/7133-syria-here-we-go-again/pagest600#entry338507
archive.fo/RQGqN
en.mogaznews.com/World-News/460864
youtube.com/watch?v=FjA0EQPeUGM
1tv.ru/news/2013-10-17/60267-kak_na_rossiyskih_zavodah_unichtozhayut_himicheskoe_oruzhie_i_kak_v_etom_pomogayut_zhivotnye
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/642yr5/photo_from_shayrat_air_base_shows_sovietmade/dfz59wr/
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/642yr5/photo_from_shayrat_air_base_shows_sovietmade/dfz8xj8/
www46.zippyshare.com/v/zwiXkC0y/file.html
discord.gg/2Yaet8t
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahra_Wagenknecht
archive.fo/871ET
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soman
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/children-die-first-doctors-reveal-10165717
youtube.com/channel/UClvD6c1VI75QZWJjA_yiWhg
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/850638809737957376
archive.fo/56ppu
archive.is/yzdG9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The pic from the article OP is direct linking faggot. If OP's pic is authentic it doesn't look good for Assad.

I don't know anything about Soviet military containers, but those two aren't necessarily the same. or contain the same thing

This… is an odd turn of events. With pics related, now I don't know who to say is in the wrong here.

Still, pic related

That's a big IF.

What is the (Russian) source saying about the containers?

Syria has an independent economy.

I said so before I don't give a fuck if Assad is a big meanie baby killer. Why the fuck is that our business?

Those are almost assuredly spent HE containers. For safety, bombs don't come pre-assembled; ground crews must add: HE to the body, fuzing, and any separate tail structures/features.

I just want to know more about those containers.

Those containers look pretty old and like they've been exposed to the elements for years.
Plus look at how they're just strewn about.

Those things don't contain anything and haven't in a long time.

Use google translate:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://rusvesna.su/news/1491566548&edit-text=

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://e-news.su/in-russia/79274-himicheskoe-oruzhie-v-rossii-zapasy-rossii-konvenciya-o-himoruzhii-ssha-i-rossiya-himicheskoe-oruzhie.html&edit-text=

First source is basically talking about those photographs being taken on the airfield after the bombardment. Second source is just talking about russia's part in taking out chemical weapons of mass destruction.

Assuming for a moment that they are, and that the pic is real, they're empty and lying out in the open. If they had contained live ordinance before, it couldn't have been disposed of so quickly after the airstrike. It's possible that these were just lying around empty for a long-ass time. Nobody disputes that at some time in the past the Syrian gov't possessed chemical weapons.

Yeah, they just blew up all that sarin gas and only 4 people died. GTFO

If I had to guess, some groups probably searched the airstrip after the actual airstrike, found those containers and disposed of them, although to find that amount is awfully concerning.

Yes. The containers shown in the first source are at the air base after the bombing and they are the same containers shown in the second source, which are chemical weapons containers

Here's the thing though: we know for a fact that Syria did own chemical weapons in the past. Disposing of the chemicals does not necessarily mean disposing of the containers. Considering that base is in a pretty dry area and that they're painted with corrosive resistant paint, those cans could have been sitting there for 10-15 years. Or could have been used for something else entirely, given that Syria probably does not have a huge military budget and likely reuses stuff. A bunch of empty cans means nothing.

You don't dispose of sarin gas that quickly.
It needs to be properly neutralised.

How does one empty one of these containers and how and where is it disposed at?

the backpeddling begins, shills BTFO

But goy, didn't you know that explosives completely destroy sarin even though they don't completely destroy anything else. :^)

I want to know more about rusvesna.su and e-news.su

Bunch old containers from the pics. No telling where photo was taken.

Who searched the Airstrip? It's a Syrian base.

Well the first way to empty them would be to transfer the contents to a delivery system.
Probably not what was done in this instance.

The compounds would be transferred to a collection of bulk containers for transfer to a facility where the chemicals would then be neutralised. Converting them into something safe(ish) that can then be disposed of.

I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm just making assumptions, but that shit might have been hastily removed hence that trail of the gas in OP's pic.

You would not keep these around after they contained toxic materials

Trail of gas?
Sarin is colourless in liquid and gaseous form.
Thats dust.

You would after they'd been cleaned.

They are strewn about because the pic was taken AFTER the bombing last night. They are not going to be set up like legos when bombs are striking on or near them. Look at the smoke and shrapnel in the pic from said bombing.

Unlikely. If those were full of sarin they wouldn't just be thrown into piles like that, you don't fuck around with that stuff.

Are you talking about the cloud of sand/dust?

My bad, assumed leftover shit.

I think the trail of gas is from the bombing that just happened and the dead fires smouldering

I wouldn't go as far, but it does bring something to the story. Containers themselves are covered under CWC, and these are also supposed to be gone. Again. I am withholding judgements right now.

The soviets had a habit of reusing good designs. There is no reason to believe that one Hazardous material storage vessel is automatically "giftgas". Whats more, the storage of these is entirely inconsistent with usage of sarin; if the SAA were storing sarin this way they would have been gassing thousands of locations in the past year.

Jesus titty fucking christ. You think the camera guy would have survived if they contained sarin and were leaking?

Lets see the before picture to make that claim?

I don't think they'd use the same design to store canned beans or chemical weapons

They're goddamn scrap metal, you fucking kike. Fuck you, and fuck your yinon plan.

lmao, would be funny if he didn't and then got added into the casualty list of the airstrike.

If you look closely, it doesn't look like any of the containers are open

HURRR it was only pretend illiteracy.

Not backpedaling you mong. Syria brokered a deal through Russian intermediates to dispose of their chemical weapons back in 2013-14. This is a point in favor of it being a false flag attack, because independent inspectors certified the Syrian government's compliance with the terms of the deal.

Who said they ever contained anything toxic to begin with?

Soviets standardised shit to fuck.
Wouldn't be shocked if they did.

There is no chance those contain chemical weapons.
If they did then they'd be securely locked away underground.
To protect them from airstrikes, mortars and gunfire. Or just general human idiocy

Those containers look like the only thing they've contained in the last 30 years was dust and the occasional spider.

well they're lying the open now. if you look at damage pics the tomahawks punched neat holes in those hangers and then exploded inside. entirely possible those used to be inside especially considering that hanger is on fire. missile wuz here. also you can't assume they're empty rabbi.

SARIN GAS INSTANTLY DENATURES AT 1500 DEGREES. man I'm tired of saying it.

there goes the shill narrative that all chem weapons were handed over in 2013 to state department which I never trusted in the first place.

we are going to gas you off this board.

can't into photography

all these vague points brought up with zero logic.
they were just bombed you faggot
fucking god damn it

KILL ALL SOPHISTS, DO NOT RUN IN CIRCLES WITH THEM. sophistry should be a bannable offense.

imagine that, everything at a target that was just hit with 23-59 missiles is dusty and beat up. holy shit I never would have guessed

With a canary system too.

Don't like that your narrative may not be working? Oh I'm sorry. So go ahead and resort to name calling like every other leftist that is faced with response that doesn't fit your rhetoric. KYS

That is?

again,
watcha doin rabbi?

Tell me how Israel doesn't want Syria flattened.

It helps that most of the Syrian military is assyrian.
Making them a fair bit smarter than the average sandnigger.

But on top of that if they had stored chemical weapons like that all these years then they'd have had frequent leaks.

Those containers very clearly have not been burned or heated up to anywhere near that temperature, the paint would be gone and steel oxidizes very quickly after being heated and losing tempering

All this is merely academic given that we don't know where, when or by whom this photo was taken.

as someone that knows a fair bit about forging, you're a fucking retarded shill trying to pull some shit out of your ass right now.

The containers themselves may be in violation of Article II, Sec 8, subsec iii of the CWC. THese are questions that actually need to be answered. Ignore the people shitting up this thread.

in order for white america to win the USA must lose on a war with Russia or China. We can then take to the streets and reclaim and defend our country.

a warning, say you jews do win here. say america liberates syria and takes in all those poor people so its easier for israel to move in. I'll fucking start killing you. no more memes, no more trying to do it with muh pr to get normies to go with it. I'll straight up start murdering my way to the people at the top along with a lot of other people.

you lose no matter what.

can anyone identify these symbols?

see
papers.sae.org/2012-01-0990/
kys

Agreed, and there are a lot of questions I would like to explore here. It makes me sad, because this is the type of investigative fun that made me first love Holla Forums.

Good idea. Also, can anyone find the hidden info in the picture? If digital, isn't there supposed to be coordinates, date/time, etc encoded?

Answered? To who? The good Goy league of intervention? Who cares what was in them, it's not of your business.

there's not always metadata. the chans scrub all that for example and its become commonplace procedure for many sites.

They're really trying to push that word here. They must be trying to make it seem "okay" with everyone here.

If they had chemical weapons or even the containment units for chemical weapons than they were in violation of the CWC. It lends credence to the case that Assad may have committed war crimes.

Well they don't seem to have been scattered by a blast and i'm skeptical even an incompetent arab army would just leave that shit out in the weather, laying sideways and piled haphazardly.

Are you seriously implying that Assad gassed his own civilians just for lulz when he's convincingly winning, even though Obama tried to get him exactly on this in 2013? Assad gave up all of his chemical weapons in 2014 under supervision. Only an idiot would trust this, when we add the photos of white helmets clearly proving this gassing was a false flag, there is absolutely no way Assad would do this. Additionaly there is no guarantee these photos are genuine.

Why are they piled up like that? And why are they intact?

Tomahawks must've been carrying the new salt-water warheads. Why on earth is anyone questioning that the SAA would reuse old hazardous materials cans when they ran out of fucking bombs and had to re-purpose old fucking barrels. They make do with what they can and those cannisters would be perfect for storage at the munitions depot.

Always accuse everyone else of what you're doing eh? You're supporting the attack against the only group(s) that doesn't kill Syrian Christians. Being histrionic about poorly sourced, un-investigated, photos is only supporting the Kike message of WMD2: euphrates boogaloo.

PS- my DNA returned 0% kike, 29% Greco-Roman; I, like my fathers, will tear down the rat's Temple.

What's your point?

I know they didn't fuck around with that stuff because I don't see their corpses in that image, jackass.
Also, Alawites are a separate ethnoreligious group.

The shills aren't going to like your post you are correct by the way

If the containers themselves are banned then that definitely kills the theories about the soviets using the same design for many things b.s.

You clearly aren't from here.

If you're going to start pushing for war based on deep UN concern let's do it accurately and list all (((violations))).

The containers themselves couldn't be reused under the CWC. They had to be destroyed for Syria to remain in compliance.

I think they were scattered by a blast. Look at all the debris laying around in the foreground

it says, "Floor Tom."

see

boy sure looks like oxidation and degradation of milspec powder coating to me

also, that paper doesn't support your point. steel doesn't rapidly oxidize after fire, it oxidizes in fire and not rapidly.

two things just happened here. you fucked your own narrative by providing information about metal oxidation in fire after saying that the canisters look old (ie oxidized) while making a claim that they don't look like they were in fire. and you've cemented in my mind you're getting paid to be here.

fire oxidizes metal, I was just given a peer reviewed paper on this.

t. sandnigger on a payroll.
no one cares, they're islamic.

What brings you bureaucrats here? Are you trying to make it seem like "H8chan" is helping God-Emperor Trump depose the evil Assad? I swear to Kek, if I see this shit in the news, you're gonna have a lot more on your patio than the fucking paper.

I agree with your logic that there is no way Assad would use gas, but nonetheless, look at the pictures and try to prove it on its own merits without the big picture theory, which after all is an assumption and may be wrong

I don't think the canisters would be spread out that neatly, but the debris around it does seem like it would fit what you described.

HE? Are you saying it's chemical WMDs or what?

the big one , the fire. soon

HE is high explosive retard. and while we have no pics of HE canisters, we have one pic ITT of a similar canister at a chemical weapons destruction plant.

You're sticking out like a sore thumb. What's your game, here. What the hell have they got you shilling here, for?

Here's your (YOU) Pic related

High Explosives. What do russian made Bomb-fuse containers look like?

It's impossible to backpedal you fuckwad. We shouldn't be bombing Syria even if Assad literally gassed 6 trillion babies.

He means "High Explosive" a.k.a. conventional weapons.

Taking a closer look at the image, I see some suspicious fringing artifacts around the top of the pile of containers.

Not an argument.

God damn it these last few days have been confusing

buckle the fuck up user, shit gets crazy from here on out now

My game here is trying to figure out if they are actually chemical weapons containers because my initial theory has been that the chemical attack was a false flag to get the bombing to happen, but if the containers are real, then maybe it wasn't a false flag

Right wing bloggers used to do the same, during the Second Iraq war. Every day they were absolutely sure they had found some, or traces, or vacated hiding places.

Convenient how it only oxidizes the bottoms/tops; exactly where old containers would rust in long-term storage.

You don't know who is in the wrong?

This is the fun. This is what this board is about.

So did Assad gas >muh 6 gorillian babbies or not?

They look like they have been piled up, by people and are intact. Why don't they look blown up if they were hit by a bomb?

referring to the fact that those presumed canisters were found at the airfield. If those are indeed at the airfield, then assad fucked up by giving the (((U.N.))) a reason to fight him.

What also confuses me is why Russia issued a statement after the chemical attack saying that their support for Assad has limits, or something to that effect

Kek this shit is just getting interesting! shadilay brother

Found by whom?

Yeah who found them? Who took the picture?

oh you think just putting them in storage would degrade the coatings on them specifically meant for long term storage? cause I got some guns with military coatings on them that I could store in a tube in the ground for years and have it not be rusted when I pull it out. I've got a military ammo box for going to the range with that coating or something similar that is who knows how many years old that not only sits in storage but also gets bumped around and used. no rust.

no, that looks like fire damage, especially the color change of the coating matched with oxidation to areas where the coating is likely to be thinner, ie lids.

If Assad does have CW which is slightly likely that opens up a new ball of problems. That means they can easily be grabbed in the Civil War environment they have and peddled off on the black market which has probably already happened and the next aloha snackbar could get gassyoh please let this happenmaybe finally Europe will wake the fuck up

It also boxes Russia in diplomatically, exactly why I think the strike was actually launched. Even the containers are a sanctioned device.

It most likely was. I don't think it was a full "false flag" though. I still subscribe to the idea that there were CW at the munitions dump Assad hit which released a toxic plume and he was set up to bomb it. Either way the whole region needs to be glassed starting at the Med and stopping somewhere around the Himalayas.

I wish (((Trump))) would just fucking come out and tell us how he knows Assad has chemical weapons and how he knows Assad gassed 6 million babbies.

They said that before the attack.

So regardless of the big picture speculation, are we concluding that these are actually chemical weapons containers and that they are at the base that Trump just bombed?

I remember, it was fucking hilarious, they would use the worst arguments, like the trash we are seeing on Holla Forums defending the indefensible. Bush was wrong, the Pentagon and CIA are liars, and Trump is wrong and they are still liars.

I'm not on board yet, but I want to explore this path more.

Have you ever seen a T-55 dragged out of storage? Hint: the soviet green paint did nothing to keep it from becoming a tetanus mobile. Soviet steel was always held to be "sub-standard" in the west.

lots of babbys either dont find their own info or are ignoring the statements of US Central Command who has stated that the CW itself was intentionally not targeted

Same.

sure those things are completely comparable what with one having moving parts that cause wear while going over terrain that causes wear, and using a coating that has to be renewed just about every year. and the other being a static container.

lots of babbys either dont find their own info or are ignoring the statements of US Central Command who has stated that the Yellow Cake itself was intentionally not targeted

post archives or fuck off.

Sarin can be decomposed in contact with water, lye or sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)

It is easy to get rid of it

IDK about post war tanks but just look at the examination reports on the T-34…..brittle steel, un-heat-treated steel, poor welds, steel contaminated with impurities, etc. the thing was a rolling death trap. Also their ammunition was shit quality as well.

Doesn't matter if he did. It only matters that trump made a statement with this.

He fired a bunch of rockets that could have leveled the place, but lightly armed them to do negligible damage. The whole attack was a ruse.

anyone else notice that as shills get btfo in this thread they go to the others?

we need to narrow this down to one thread that we are all in if we're gonna get to the bottom of this and kill the shills off.

Does anyone know how to find out if the photo has metadata?

Actually it's exactly what I'd expect Soviets to do.
youtu.be/xL3HYoLQNtI?t=47m53s

This has to be a a political power game (with who?)… everyone is scratching their heads his enemies and his supporters.
"When the enemy expects you to do something a certain way you do something unexpected"

dump it in israel's water supply 2 birds 1 stone.

So, the top of the turret rusts because of movement in a tank that has been stored for 60 years.
There's a reason boneyards are open-air with coverings to protect that which the sun would kill.

Articles with those pics from at least 2013. Nothing pointing to that yet. Being cynical it's not hard to take some pics in the desert tomorrow and say it was Syria so I don't know how I could be convinced even if it's the case.

The shelter design is the same but that doesn't mean much, probably standardized design, and while these look like CW containers I don't think they had gas in them, they just look like rusted old cans which would explain their haphazard stacking. If they were loaded the SAA would have had to decontaminate the base and couldn't have launched planes from it this morning. Regardless of whether it denatures at 1500 degrees, basic protocol would have required a full sweep first (and armies love protocol) as there is certainly no guarantee that it was all destroyed and fighter pilots are worth more than the planes they fly. The age and stacking suggests they could be seized and neutralized containers from rebel groups or even leftovers from much earlier. Regardless the SAA isn't even allowed to own the containers themselves unless these have all been thoroughly rendered unusable.

My fault for being fooled for the 20th time that the US would stop being a cancer upon the world for once.

Shayrat Airfield was used to store chemical weapons and Syrian air forces. defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1144598/statement-from-pentagon-spokesman-capt-jeff-davis-on-us-strike-in-syria

Truly, you've brought Holla Forums full circle.

He literally just got out of a meeting with zee chinkpink before he made the order.

cyka blyat

Off topic, but want I want to thank mostly everyone for is that this thread is a pretty comfy digging and discussion thread.

Wew. They wouldn't be too happy with that.

Sarin is only good for 5 years in storage. After that it spoils.

Containers rust if they are in damp place.

These containers could be there for 20 years and only have surface rust.
They are standard warhead container. You don't know what is in there or how long they have been there. My guess is from previous war.

the resolution is obvious shit but I'm seeing a bioweapon triangle here. hmmmmm

I can just read the shill off of you. "This what the board is about." Fuck that. This place is for aid against Jewish schemes. Not the other way around.

Nice

it's a CIAnigger thread about Assad actually using WMDs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392138/Is-proof-Assad-DID-launch-chemical-weapon-attacks.html

Most Muslims disagree.
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/7133-syria-here-we-go-again/pagest600#entry338507

That explains why their posting seems to unnatural, compared to everything else. Kampfy must be laughing to himself, as he sees what is happening to this board.

T34 is vastly overrated. The T54/55 was a death trap in the T34 zerg-rush style. T62 was a bit better but, the T72 was the first really solid Slav tank.
inb4:
T72s in Syria are taking TOW2s without blowing their tops and crews are surviving. Meanwhile in roachland, Leo2s (A6 stnd. I think) have had their hats blown off by IS Kornet/konkurs. Apparently spending inordinate amounts of dosh doesn't negate ATGMs. The best armor will always be the Toyota Hilux with an ATGM in the bed.

Not trying to rule that out or say who should or shouldn't be trusted. but CENTCOM states the following (from centcom.mil):

I'm not seeing where they claimed to destroy a cache of chemical agents, so why are people expecting to see destroyed sarin cans?

Well while i was looking for landmine transport containers i came across this.

why would we be against digging? If it turns out it to be a false narrative then we prove it by digging. Why are you freaking out?

No, we're concluding they are random fucking containers that might as well be empty.

Pretty much. You don't leave full containers in the open.

go find copies of it and just use a exif viewer.

the fact that we're still having to try to prove that there were live chemical weapons on site is getting really annoying.

imagine that, they all agree on sharia law and killing kuffar though so the only good muslim is a dead muslim.

are we getting shilled by JIDF and MIDF at the same time, in concert with Holla Forums?

are you fucking kidding me?

>Shayrat Airfield was used to store chemical weapons and Syrian air forces. defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1144598/statement-from-pentagon-spokesman-capt-jeff-davis-on-us-strike-in-syria

Yeah the entire thread is orchestrated

getting tired of this line too. killing sandniggers for being barbarians and hating kikes for being manipulative evil cunts are not mutually exclusive.

Alawites aren't Muslim. They're a weird mystery cult that pretends to be Muslim so their Muslim neighbors don't slaughter them. Search "Nusayri", which is the older name for them, and look at what Muslims say about them.

For all you guys know, they may also be future bioweapons. (Military rations caused diarrhea)

I don't know too much about you user, but to speculate that far seems a bit off. At least understand what the purpose of this thread is about.

strange how those don't look at all like the canisters in the first two pictures in this thread.

oh fuck off. it doesn't matter if assad gassed people or not. what matters is that trump helped ISIS and israel

The bioweapon triangle has 4 circles. Do you see circles? Cuz I don't. It's not the WMD sign either, that's in a circle and not in a triangle (these things matter, a triangle traffic sign isn't the same as a circle traffic sign and different shapes aren't used for lulz, but for easier identification in cases such as this).
A bioweapon isn't a chemical weapon anyway. Bioweapons are diseases, viruses etc.
I see an oldfag triforce.

Look for international hazard symbols that are triangle in shape before jumping to conclusions.

Maybe the Syrian military has really bad IBS, and they need to store all that for research? enough shitposting for me

still muslims, and a minority in syria which means even if they weren't islamic, we don't give sandnigger country a pass for having a minority group that what… doesn't want to rape people as much?

checked. more research needed on my part

but has he? the airfield is functional and still in operation as of this morning. ISIS is also said to have been attacked by US soldiers at the same time as the strike in some syrian town. And what did israel gain from this move, could you provide me with a specific gain? If the airfield was intact and now we know russia is beefing up that airfield, does israel really win?

Look harder.

compiling what's been found so far. Do we know how OPCW handles the removal of chemical weapons?

archive link
archive.fo/RQGqN

Also I never said anything about Trump w/ israel and ISIS so quit strawmanning.

Don't be a nigger about it, and if you're looking for answers, at least help with the search.

It is meaningless.

Sarin lasts for 5 years.
In the cold.

Syria doesn't have any chemical plants.
Even if they were full, they wouldn't be effective by now.

It is interesting why this thread focuses on if Assad had gas instead of actual testing of gas presence on victims.

Symptoms of sarin:

Sharts and farts and pissing in your diaper.
No shits = No chems

I would also like to point out that having that many people around a chemical weapon neutralization is odd. As insurance, it is preferable to only have as many men as absolutely necessary work around the "giftgas". Often this can be as few as two and useless people standing around are a potential hazard. One guy is even raising his fucking hand. It looks like training/PR; I doubt the can is hot and may not even be a chemical vessel.

I was unaware that T55s were chemical weapons. I mean that soviet diesel was nasty but it's news to me.
I know English is confusing but, I don't speak hebrew.

Shit resolution could even be pic. related.

They do look like small holes.

checked. time to dig , the fire cock wont rise itself

Presuming uniform standards. These are the symbols that should exist for anything hazardous.

cont.

Good work

this second picture is what that low res triangle most resembles, its my autism, but I can tell, and i'm almost 100% positive its this one

Can we get an 8ch edit.

Looks more like punctures from shrapnel (from a bomb exploding?) look at the structure in the background, it has the same thing. also look at how there is some black marks and chipped paint around the holes in the barrels, might indicate impact from shrapnel

Fuck me

It is actually a fucking triangle. Chems are in circles.

Can't Mossad The Assad

Also, that was just a tweet that said the OPCW inspectors drill holes, I didn't see that in their actual protocol

hi chaim

after pasting over, idk, maybe

checked

BUT…what could be a radiation hazard and have the same effect as sarin gas?

idk, it could be a mix of 3 symbols, I know when I used to work with hazardous chemicals they used to have 3 different markings on them for what type of chemical they were, either caustic, inhalation hazard, etc…

maybe indeed, def triangular signage

3rd pic explains the holes

Shrapnel holes uniformly placed on the bottom? I think not.

what chems specifically user? acids and h2s scavengers and demulsifiers etc? chemicals are fucking cool

This is the equivalent of "digging" out WN meetings, and trying to incriminate speakers against Zionism. It's about who's right. Not what is fair. That isn't Holla Forums. In fact, it reeks of Reddit-tier "we did it" bullshit.

those look like sanctioned drill holes as the name of your pic suggests

Where the walking figure is, is white underneath. It would be darker than the arrow next to it due to ink surface area.

and you couldn't be more obvious, there is nothing wrong with digging you kike, we do it all the time.

yes, thats why I said its similar, but like I said in my other post, it could be a mix of 3 different type of bio hazard or warning symbols.

I think they were once meant for chems. got drilled out and now serve as HE containers at the munitions depot/bomb assembly sights. That would explain the markings looking like an explosion hazard sign.

More like killing them for not giving into the global banking scheme headed by Jews, you fucking kike.

Those dubs don't lie. If all things come together to prove President Trump did wrong, well so be it. At least we will have evidence. I'm not willing to convict or acquit just yet. Digging is the best thing we can do here, and every real user knows it.

All I see is exposed shiny metal where the paint has peeled off.

a wild jew appears

There is no "we" here. It's an anonymous board, you dumb shill. At least try to fit in.

no, just stop, its sad

It's a triangle, but there are several circles inside. It doesn't look like a biohazard symbol.

No stopping, until you spill the beans on just what you're trying to pull, here. One guess already got ad hominem out of your ilk, so I'm assuming that was a good guess. I wouldn't be suprised if the OP of this thread was kikefy himself.

Those containers definitely are the same.

This thread was another failed mossad operation. I have no doubts.

Kikes should go back to banking, not falsifying evidence. They were always terrible at this.

The holes are not uniform. It looks like impact from shrapnel. The "holes" may not even be actual punctures, could just be indendations that also took off paint. Look at the "hole" in upper right of pic 1. Has the black mark. Photo 2 shows the structure immediately behind the barrels has the same shrapnel impacts. Photo 3 shows the actual shrapnel lying everywhere in front of the barrels

Doesn't matter, when they can bullshit their way in. Media reports something, and the government responds. Where do you come into this? Nowhere.

***Upper left, not right

Shouldn't be too hard to find the part number then.

Yep

A few planes were damaged, however, Israels gain came from a diplomatic decision: Russia cutting off cooperation with the united states in targeting and destroying isis.

Yeah but they are not black. Why did you say they were black?

All the fucking shills and bots you see between our posts could just keep going, and going, then suddenly a thread pops up going "HOLY SHIT GUYS WE'RE ON CNN", and then Trump makes an announcement congratulating "us" for helping him delegitimise Syria publicly. What could you do about all that happening without a word from you mouth being listened to between it?

no no no shill that won't do. this board fucking hates sandniggers and we all know it.

That is possible but farfetched.

Remind yourself that 8ch is blacklisted from google search and is just "another conspiracy site".

CNN and Fox has more to lose associating with us than other way around.

You are still right tho. An user's opinion is worthless in spin of things.

Of course, it hates the central banking kikes less. Right?

Nvm about the black marks. Point still stands that these don't look like drilled holes. They look like shrapnel impacts. Just like on the building. And just as you see shrapnel everywhere.

First "news" article:
en.mogaznews.com/World-News/460864

good oc user

you're comparing tanks to gas canisters. I've already told you this is retarded but you insist and bring up degredation of tanks stored for 60 years as some kind of relevant information to tanks of gas that aren't stored more than 5.

goddamn you're fucking retarded and should be euthanized.

kikes get gassed, muslims that the kikes use to genocide whites get glassed.

go home rabbi, we'll come for you soon enough

You saying that there were black marks when there are non makes me suspicious of you. You have already lied, why should I listen to anything you have to say?

What about the uniformly placed marks on, and only on, the bottom of the cans?

pic related for reference.

They've nothing left to lose, since the elections. Making Holla Forums "the hero against assad" would be their last stab at thee, and the final act of spite on their part. I can see it happening.

Where the fuck are you people coming from, that you don't even know to post archived links? What shills even are these?

Free readers ready to be redpilled. What could be better.

This thread is all about kicking Assad's can down the road.

Noone knows for sure what the purpose of those canisters is. If they ever were filled, or what they are doing there.

Lot of canisters are stored to be reused. Military stuff is expensive and reusable.

Not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=FjA0EQPeUGM

America's Nerve Gas Arsenal

Watch and learn about nerve agents and how stupid US army really is.
Take your time.

which is fine cause you have no argument in the first place you fucking kike.

Rusted all the way thru.

That doesn't mean a damn thing, when they've knocked over another country in the way of their plans, and you know it. They'll activate extra shills, just so you can't even have that.

source: 1tv.ru/news/2013-10-17/60267-kak_na_rossiyskih_zavodah_unichtozhayut_himicheskoe_oruzhie_i_kak_v_etom_pomogayut_zhivotnye

Google translate

Holy shit

Still no argument.

They can't and their shills are shit.

8ch has over 10.000 shitposters. That is more than some countries have armies.

Implying what ?

Ok, it's the tops of the cans not the bottom. My bad but, how to account for the uniform placement of what appears to be holes on the "swells" on the top of each can? On every can that this part is visible there is a hole. pic related.

So… trump just destroyed assad's chemical weapons that putin gave him?

The containers are used as CW containers

Some redditor posted this pic and says it's just "normal" cluster bomb container. Not sure if same container.

Old decomissioned barrels stacked for target practice.
So that some goyim stop bothering about "chemical attack"

It is not the same container :)

The pic/diagram on the bottom has the same exact structure, even the fucking triangle mark.

pictures of what are almost certainly CW containers (some with holes rusted through them) does not prove that there were chemical weapons being used by the assad regime.
They're probably empty and decommissioned

Regardless

http:// www .bbc. com/news/world-middle-east-24116042

Syria has been given until the middle of 2014 to destroy its chemical weapons stockpile.

They are all gone.

Google translation:

Destruction of the arsenals of poisonous substances is a complex and rather long process. Russia, for example, took more than a year to dispose of most of the stockpiles of chemical weapons that had been stored in warehouses since the Cold War. In accordance with the federal target program, it is planned to completely eliminate these munitions by the end of 2015. In our country, several factories for the destruction of chemical weapons are now operating at once. They use technologies to make this process safe for the environment.

They destroy chemical shells around the clock. The process is automatic and seemingly inconspicuous: a neutralizer is introduced into the warhead, which destroys the poisonous substance - the reaction passes inside, the operators track it on the monitors.

"After the preparation of the ammunition and the incoming control, they are sent for destruction to the line of ammunition.The destruction of ammunition is carried out in two stages.The first stage is the extraction of the poison from the ammunition, its washing with a degassing solution and purging," explains the head of the process control department Alexei Vorozheikin.

The poisonous substance is called zoman. In this storehouse there are so many that would suffice to destroy the whole city and for another three months to kill all the living things that fall on the affected territory. And there are three such storages at the plant.

"These munitions of complex design, they were used in aviation, were placed in special containers and had to be used on aircraft," says deputy commander of military unit No. 21222, storage chief Alexander Duryagin.

It turns out that this is only half a percent of what was in warehouses before. The Soviet Union, the United States and many European countries actively produced chemical weapons throughout the Cold War. Since 2008, the plant has destroyed most of the ammunition under the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons. First of all, the warehouses with sarin, a substance that recently made the world start again, were liquidated.

Zarin is an unpredictable and hazardous substance when stored. Now in Russia there is no sarin, it was completely destroyed.

Soviet bombs, now without their terrible stuffing, are now in the museum. Each had a nerve agent, but never in our history has our country applied it. After the battle shell, which carried the poisonous substance, passed through all stages of neutralization, it turns into a regular scrap. Here in general, you can touch anything - the company has so many degrees of protection that poisoning can not even be hypothetical. However, everyone understands what they are dealing with

At the checkpoint, all at once give gas masks and after a physical examination a special antidote, which should relieve the symptoms of poisoning in which case. I must say that so far it has never been used.

Not to part with the antidote and gas mask is difficult even psychologically, and those who work directly with ammunition have to put on such a sealed "package": within four hours the specialist will not be able to remove it and breathe only through the gas mask. For the change, a healthy man loses up to 5 kilograms of his weight. The management came up with how to remove stress - you can feed the animals.

This is not a living place, but living indicators. Bisons, squirrels, pheasants and even ostriches breed near the storages of the zoman. The territory is clearly divided, but aggressive Abdullah no-no, and even break through the fence or commit a treacherous attack on neighbor Gyulchatai. Having worked a shift on the destruction of weapons, employees like to look in here and put things in order.

More screens from the video.

Thanks

Good find

It looks like a WHMIS symbol. Pretty standard. If I remember correctly the triangle is the least dangerous warning. The triangle meaning warning, diamond =caution, octagon = danger. I would guess chemical wepons would have danger not warning.
Also fag with the biohazard and radiation symbols, your retarded for assuming so much while knowing little of warning labels.

moar

Good find.

Of course, this raises another question: what if Assad actually has been using Russian-supplied chemical weapons for some reason?

What if you are a shill

These barrels are supposed to be banned and having them is a violation, so they wouldn't just be sitting around for target practice. If you're going to violate the treaty, you'd violate it for a better reason than being too lazy and leaving it around for target practice. Also, Russians were on this base, so they'd see your old rusted cans laced with toxic materials. The fact that these are out in the open while russia is therer and the cans violate the treaty whether they are empty or not is a significant point

Like this. Notice the biojazard only has a circle?

Who gives a shit? Gassing "people" in the middle east isn't a crime.

Okay, how about this?
Trump says he's no longer seeking the removal of Assad. Panic, panic, panic! Obvious false flag is staged, with the intention of forcing Trump's hand:now he surely either has to btfo Assad, or get shat on by the media for daring to suggest that it was, in fact, an obvious false flag.
What does the God Emperor do?
He stages his own false flag in response to the previous false flag.
He talks very loudly about how upset he is at all the dead babies and how it makes him want to btfo Assad so hard, and then has a practically disused airfield bombed just ever-so-lightly, enough to shake the dust off. The airfield contains empty chemical weapons containers and disused planes (according to pictures on this thread and earlier tweets on the board), allowing the military to draft that press release which appears to say a lot more than it actually does say.
Uncle Vlad helps out by sending one of his ships to 'threaten' the two US ships that fired the weapons. "Look, Trump's playing with fire! WW3 might be imminent! My god, he's going to get us into war with Russia…"
Results?
* The "Trump is Putin's stooge" narrative is now completely dead.
* The media must choose between Trump being a dangerous bloodthirsty lunatic for, er, doing exactly what they all say he should have been doing all along, or being a Kremlin agent. Both options now look ridiculous.
* EVERYONE is now saying the chemical weapons attack looks fishy as fuck, and how on earth can Trump be so gullible as to believe it. Trump could never have said "I don't believe what I'm being told by the CIA" without being savaged by the press, so he gets the internet to say it for him instead. Then he can just react to it.
* Trump has now set up the line that chemical warfare is beyond the pale and those who use it must have vengeance rained down upon them from on high, allowing him to apply this to the rebels when it inevitably emerges that the original false flag was, indeed, a false flag.
* Trump now has a great excuse to fire anyone who gave him misleading intelligence on this matter. Can you imagine his 'rage' when he 'discovers' that certain people in the Whitehouse were trying to mislead the President of the United States on a matter that could have gotten WW3 started?
* Now that the "Trump loves Putin" narrative has been squashed, the two of them can actually talk without the press saying he's just being given his marching orders.

TL;DR: Trump nimbly navigated the false flag intended to force his hand by staging…his own false flag to 'deal' with it. Crisis averted, and about ten new options generated for dealing with his enemies.

Trump can only unilaterally back out of so many treaties at this point. The ones he can are the ones he can win a court case showing they weren't agreed to legally. If the CWC was a completely legal than he would have little choice. We would be obligated to act on intelligence.

Cans violate nothing

What the fuck is it with this influx of faggots who don't greentext their dot points.
Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Are chem weapons obsolete?

You can only learn so much from ((knowyourmeme)), forgive them.

Found by a redditor…

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/642yr5/photo_from_shayrat_air_base_shows_sovietmade/dfz59wr/

More screens from the video, I'll convert the video so I can upload it here as well.

Forgot pic

It is square/oval not round/circular.

Not an argument, and barely even a reply.

I'm having trouble parsing whatever the hell it is you're trying to say. Are you saying that if the CW presence is proven it'll be taken to an international court?

Yes, and no. In the Middle East where people all live on the ground floor….they are effective.

They're basically only good for clearing out a defended location. Some sarin can easily route people out of a bunker.

They're all pro-Trump, he can do no wrong, 64D chess types of posts too. I don't like the implications of that.

Another "Not an argument" shill. You were here 5 minutes ago

No handles on top though.

They're all in a discord together.

I have absolutely no excuse. Very long time lurker, hardly posted at all ever. Please give me a pass on my asterisks just this once, and I promise to greentext all my dot points in future.

We're being shilled as hard as at election time, but this time it's 100% anti-trump muh assad bullshit. They're hitting .pl and elsewhere too.

You didn't address my post at all, just slapped a meme arrow on it and called me a shill.

Oh, if there is evidence Assad will likely get the Saddam treatment. But parties to certain treaties can act against violations. Not saying the United States would be in trouble…just politically on an international level if they sat on intel that war crimes were taking place without action or telling the international community.

What discords are this

So did the airbase actually store chemical weapons?

You think they won't use that to their advantage like they've been doing before? They'll turn the place even more shitty, when they begin encouraging all the newfags to shitpost.

Kek bless you, and we don't know. We really want to know, and we want to dig.

Give it a week to clear up.

I did.

Why the concern trolling kike ?

Oh, I bet you wouldn't want us to know why you have that pic, then?

Discord shares your IP address, cant you figure out where they live?

ANOTHER SHILL DETECTED

Why are there chemical weapons containers on a base that Assad shares with the Russians? All chemical weapons were supposed to be removed years ago. Only reason they'd be there now is… to use them?

Decent theory. I find it really hard to believe that Trump, being 10 steps ahead of his opponents every time would be gullible enough to fall for a trick like this.

I've doubted his actions many times, and each time I was proven wrong when it turned out to be a masterfully crafted 4D chess move.

Grabbed from another thread, never gave out the address.

Learn to Tineye you moron.

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/642yr5/photo_from_shayrat_air_base_shows_sovietmade/dfz8xj8/

spam the first one everywhere. do it now. end this bullshit.

Alright user, I believe you.

So, it seems Abu Ivanka al-Amreeki had good reasons to order the bombing of Assad's base.

Read the thread, what the fuck Is going on? Planted evidence? Actual gassing?

Deal, but I better see you there too fgt.

Ah, okay then. Thanks.

Dunno, and that's going to be the most important factor in the fallout from this event. If there actually WERE CW there then that's huge. If not then any egg to be had will be on Trump's face unless there's something here we're not seeing. Only time will tell.

I have to modify multiples so it doesn't get flagged as the same damn picture.

you did good user

You can't be anymore of an obvious fucking spook, with this collective shit.

That just means they'll have time. Fuck.

Shill detected.

oh god damn it, wrong tab

Fuck off Kike, digging is what we do here on this deep sea excavation forum.

wrong friendo. just some dude drinkin beers

So even with all of this new evidence it still makes no sense why assad would gas people if he even did have gas. Why?

I really do love that they think its working.

Way too fucking obvious. You're not even trying to hide that this is all some "we did it reddit" bullshit. Why can't you keep this kind of investigation there? Why do you want to bring attention here?

Thanks, I also uploaded the video to www46.zippyshare.com/v/zwiXkC0y/file.html incase they delete it. Tried uploading here but always get a weird error message. Is there a size limit?

So you don't want to find out the truth?

Kys my dude.

So you don't want to admit you are a shill ?

Gas yourself

just filter the 2 kikes that are obviously together

Another accusation met with no argument.

Yes there are look at the pics already posted and this.

Reminder communists dont stop agitating until they stop breathing, and only you can stop forest fires.

Whose gas? The rebels or Assad's?

Yet again, you show not even an attempt to fit in, almost like you don't care, since you've got it "in the bag". That's just making me even more edged.

It doesn't make sense that Assad would use chemical weapons. That's why I made the post. To answer the question of why these containers are there. After all the digging so far, it seems indisputable that they are containers for chemical weapons. Maybe they are empty, maybe not. Are empty containers banned as one person said? Even if they are empty, when were they used? Even if we assume that there wasn't a nefarious purpose for having them there, do we really think they would just leave these barrels lying around at the base without an important reason for it?

Mossad gas.

There are 2 perma kikes in this thread with one ip switching schlomo.

Switching the angle, now, are ya? Not even a hint of this being anything but Assad's doing, but now you actually speak against the jews.

Had to cut down the quality, original video at:

1tv.ru/news/2013-10-17/60267-kak_na_rossiyskih_zavodah_unichtozhayut_himicheskoe_oruzhie_i_kak_v_etom_pomogayut_zhivotnye

Those handles look totally different and the container in your picture is square.

Also:

the title of your pik is Kak Ha good fucking shit

Too many questions and not enough answers. Hopefully we'll know soon. I noticed the shills are slowing down too so thats nice.

The title in Russian says
Fucking cuckchan teenager.

Filtered, at least try and blend in.

I wouldn't put it past them for being lazy about disposal of empty canisters during a "civil" war and war with Israel. If it's incompetence on their part, that could be the angle the media is playing at, if they knew Assad's forces hadn't disposed of the decommissioned canisters, and knew pictures would come out of them. We will probably see the media point to these images as "damning evidence" of chemical weapons. If not, I'll be surprised.

The notion that empty anything is a violation reminds me of '03. Saddam is buying tubes; tubes that could be used to make WMDs. The fact of the matter is, these are not mythical containers that are the only containers you could use for chemical warfare. If any actor wanted to use chemicals, cans with holes drilled in them wouldn't be reasonable proof of intent. The information war going on now is SOP consensus building without an argument for investigation because, under investigation the Mossad/CIA narrative would fall apart like it has every single time before. There is still no motive and no proof; it should send your kikedar screaming that the west are the ones who don't want an investigation.

Just look how fucking rusted some of those containers are, these weren't inside a bunker just before the US attack, and can anyone seriously suggest that the SAA would store Sarin gas out in the open?

If this hasn't been posted before, then OPWC disposed of chemical weapons on sites around Homs in late 2013

wrong. mid 30s oldfag bud , don't fucking speak Russian at all and I see kak ha and some scribble shit on your fucking pic title

I donÄt even know who the people in the picture are, I'm german.

You have to go back. Nobody has ever called him "tricky Ricky" here, newfag/shill.

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
WE HAVE DISCORD INFO, GO GO GO GO GO GO

What is she doing to that ice cream cone?

It's not a picture you imbecile faggot. It's evidence for Trump having done the fucking right thing.

Low as energy bait. Go back to 4chan you cuckraider

Why do they still have containers that are banned under the CWC? That is the question. The agreement Syria signed onto didn't read "whenever you get around to it" there was a timetable. Other nations have gotten extensions. Why not Syria? I am just asking at this point.

You forgot Bill "Ill put you in the hospital if you deny the holocaust, say that to my face you racist bigot" Whittle, and Paul Joseph "Cant wait to check out the gay scene in Prague" "White racists are hijacking our movement" Watson.

What she should do to my dick.

Good attempt but, attacking anyone who is skeptical of the kosher story as a shill doesn't work. Even worse your pic is a stock shill image that doesn't fit the context. If they pay you faggots to stir up this shitflinging, it's too much.

The Russians share this base with Assad. Do you think they'd be cool with these incriminating empty barrels laying around just because Assad is being lazy? I don't think so. Only way they'd allow they containers there is if there was an important reason.

goddam relax nigger. welcome to the hate. i'll agree with your post and call you a nigger faggot and kill yourself after your mom gets raped by niggers in front of you. nice pic you posted, good job. go Trump fucking burn them all

If these containers have holes on them, then they obviously don't contain Sarin gas any more. I think the photo is showing a scrapheap behind a hangar, those cluster-bomb caps look like they've been tossed there, rather than stacked for storage, or anything like that.

Keep deflecting genuine criticism with non-arguments. I've not been this close to a live shill before, so this'll help build some experience.

This reasoning could be OK if they started with
but it was a straight jump to

I have no doubt that chemical weapons (or the capability to build them) are going to be found very soon. Independently of their existence. A lot was found in Irak.

The story being told is that killing children with bombs is OK but if they're being gassed sounds familiar it's immoral and we have to rush to save them.

Its like lefty/pol/ doesn't actually know anything about the actual political atmosphere, and just memes about pig faced guys with top hats and seizing the memes to production.

Sorry, but even then the CWC doesn't make exceptions for "well this container is damaged obviously it can't be fixed we are just not going to turn them over to a CWC signatory nation for reasons…." It is a legit question.

Phoneposting like a faggot, meant to put "tricky dicky"

You are the worst shill.

To recap:

Its funny that anyone would shill that he actually used them, as it would prove the kikels dont have very much power at all.
cant stage a false flag, cant convince two us presidents in a row to start a war.
real low energy.

I've called him poopdick before, does that count?

the shape doesnt really work, but I tried.

It's been so long since we've had this many spam the board.

No, I'm suggesting that these were containers for Sarin gas (or some other CW), what the OPCW destroyed in 2013 (hence the holes), and these are just the containers, now void of any chemical agent, on a scrapheap of sorts.

#2 is going on my desktop

Must be them barrel bombs we always hear about

do you have any photos of HE containers that match what's in OP's photo?

russian shill shilling against Putin, right?

Because shills try to bury this:

EVIDENCE FOR ASSAD HAVING CHEMICAL WEAPON CONTAINERS ON THE BASE AT

Drilled containers aren't illegal.

Thank You, it looks good. If someone could translate,

Maybe we could get a little more technical info, as I believe that bottom representation is important.

checked

So you're Jewish?

K E K
E
K

Dude, she's the only redpilled communist and will be the savior of Germany.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahra_Wagenknecht

Ex-GDR, we don't have religions…

He fucked up, user, and the more you approve of this shit, the more bad shit happens under him thanks to your approval.

Just look at how the shills are attacking me for bringing up ==indiputable evidence== and you know it's true.

Shills are trying to raid and split Holla Forums
Those poor bastards

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
Join but don't post. Observe and learn

yeah I'll just check those too. only good red is a dead red. gas them all

Fuck off, Merkel.

oops, outed me as newfag…

Assad is going down, he gassed those children!

INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE

(OP)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

I really hope you keep pushing this "evidence" so that you feel like a complete idiot later on.

He hasn't fucked up yet. That's why shit is so tense. If he goes all in against Assad, then he will have fucked up. Obama's (((accidental))) airstrikes in Deir Ezzor killed more Syrian troops and hurt the SAA far more than this.

indiputable [sic] evidence (lrn2redtext faggot) of Assad having empty CW containers? nobody disputes that Assad had CW before 2013, so what's so damning about having CW containers that have been emptied in accordance with the 2013 deal?

Or Isreal's going down…

He isn't even allowed to have empty containers. Guess how he emptied them.

HE GASSED CHILDREN WITH THEM

Do you want to dig into if Russia has used White Phosphorous in Syria? It's a chemical weapon and the info is not hard to find there are even videos. But if you expose it you can maybe save the children of Syria and be a hero.

They'll only scatter the den. In all honesty, only rope day could defeat the Judenry.

does this Air Base have the required facilities to decontaminate the barrels? after decontamination do the barrels remain intact or are they otherwise shredded or melted down? Would the Russians be cool with sharing the base with Assad while he has all these incriminating empty barrels laying around for no reason? Weren't all the chemical weapons destroyed under the auspices of some International agency? weren't they taken out of Syria to be destroyed?

Checked, sure, linky please. Everyone who uses banned weapons should bear the consequences.

Would I bring up this evidence if I was a russian shill?

Assad is evil. He must be deposed. Dictator Putin is next.

It's a CIA/shill tactic. Everyone knows that Syria, like a very large number of countries, had chemical weapons. Now all of a sudden the mere fact that they might still have them is given more significance than whether they used them. The only appropriate thing is investigation. War hawks are trying to avoid the lack of sense the "attack" makes by pointing at any justification they can.

archive.fo/871ET

According to the picture I posted earlier OPCW disposed of some CW on sites around Homs

About the facilities and disposal of the containers, I can't say, but if the gas has been neutralized then the containers pose no threat as such. It seems a hell of a lot more likely than the Syrian air force storing Sarin gas out in the open though, don't you think? That's to say if these containers aren't for something else, which I don't think they are …

cant mossad the Assad

they were taken out of syria to be destroyed, yes. i believe it was on a ship and they fought over who had to do it but i might be misremembering. for what it's worth i do think this was just leftover scrap metal, possibly and plausibly from something other than weaponized chemical storage. they could have kept those for any number of reasons: target practice, reuse as garbage cans, melt them down to reuse for something else, who the fuck knows

Since the gas is neutralized by introducing a chemical agent, the barrels would be intact after, and probably have a small hole there the chemical agent was introduced.

That backpedaling, love it. An hour ago you guys said those are not the same containers hurr durr.

They are CW containers ==STORED AT AN AIRBASE== and if they are empty it is ==BECAUSE HE FUCKING USED THEM TO GAS THE OPPOSITION==

Hopefully Assad actually gasses all the children in Tel Aviv.

man I suck. still my point stands and shills won't attack the content of my post but only me as the messenger.

But if he dropped the containers on primary schools and hospitals, then how did they end up back at the air base?

Go back to 4chan tankie

Kill your self CIA.

You too, if you honestly believe that because Holla Forums is taking advantage of Trump being an autist makes it okay.

This user has it down. One question left. Who was the general that died while so many evacuated? Perhaps somebody got purged?

Dude it's everywhere.

I mean does Assad go back to the gassed (oy vey) hospitals and schools to get the containers back, or do the gassed civilians mail them back to him?

SMOOOTH. WE HAVE A WINNER

The existence of (((gas canisters))) at base simultaneously proves these canisters could not be used for gasing innocent children.

Based on what evidence?

Good point, didn't think about that. Still, incredibly suspicious and we don't know if they are empty.

NAVY SEALS MUST GO THERE NOW

RUSSIANS KNEW ABOUT THIS

Canisters are for storage and loading into munitions, those things don't look very aerodynamic to you do they?

I think that the gassing of the kids most likely was a CIA false flag. But do these pictures prove that Assad still maintained chemical weapons at his base so the CIA planted sarin gas in a structure and then coaxed Assad into bombing it so it looks like Assad was the one who released the gas? Or as one person pointed out, chemical weapons are useful for getting people out from inaccessible areas so did Assad actually use the gas against Isis and some kids got caught up in it?

SAME CONTAINERS

kushner tell your dad-in-law already

Kill Assad
Kill Putin
Kill Farage

We need to save the planet.

what a fucking retard

fuck off

what are you smoking?

Hang your self kike.

kill yourself faggot

Shills never attack the content of my posts, only me as a person. I wouldn't pay you guys one cent you suck so much.

Go back to endchan anti-Trump shill. Dictators and subversives must've be purged.

That's not to even get into the preference to deliver chemicals by other means. Namely mortar/arty.

Maybe he drops a special barrel bomb on the pre-schools after that blows the empty containers back to the airbase?

Maybe some could inform us on the method for delivery, but I highly doubt the gas is transferred from those containers, since that would require some extensive facilities, more likely these containers are loaded into a bomb.

They are Islamist wahabis. They come in two varieties, caliphate wahabis and Syrian wahabis. There is no legitimate opposition.

He gassed civilians. Hurr durr collateral damage my ass.

Why would he soter empty containers at an air base? Makes no fucking sense.

Putin and Assad are dictators who slaughter and abuse innocents like Mao Lenin Stalin etc. Farage is a subversive element trying to destabilize Evropa.

All I can tell you is that those containers aren't the weapons, they're just for storage. You don't keep loaded chemical warheads in storage, especially not sarin as it has such a short shelf life.

Back to reddit with you kike.

Shills rarely have
=UNDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE==

Trump realized how evil Assad and Putin really are, listen to his statement. They are subhuman dictators, and not fascist in the least. They must die.

You will unironically be gassed, and its obvious you dont belong.

Nice info gathering. This proves that OPCW were at Shayat Airfield in 2013 during the international gas removal - and removed the sarin gas (or whatever it was) from every canister in that airfield.

They "look" like CW containers. It doesn't mean they are . Fire fighting foam is also a chemical cocktail that would be held in similar drums.

Without them, this image would be decent. Fuck off though, shill.

Wasn't IS territory but, Al Qaeda(Hayat Tahrir al-Sham) held ground. More than likely, they hit a factory for making chlorine IEDs; remember AQ and IS have used these ghetto chems before. The Russians were providing damage assessment from a drone, hence the Russian MOD's statement. When the Russian MOD makes such a strong statement there's a reason; Turkey buying IS oil sound familiar.

Even if you somehow managed to prove he did gas them, without circumstantial and ambiguous "proof". We couldnt give a flying fuck, because youre supporting the Jews at this point. Get this fucking kike out of here.

Did the alleged gassing happen in a heavily defended position? Was it followed up by an aggressive ground force push? This is important, you wouldn't want the enemy to be able to reinforce a position you just risked using chemical weapons on now would you.

Looks like I was right, old destroyed containers from 2013

he's winning the war. why would he throw away everything by gassing people? he has nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing so. unless you really think that he could both be so retarded as to do something this stupid yet still somehow be smart enough to maintain a hold of his country after how many years of fighting the combined efforts of ISIS, America, the FSA, Israel and everyone else getting involved. Makes no fucking sense

MODEL OF CONTAINER
MODEL OF CONTAINER

Send some Navy Seals there to investigate! Now, before Assad and Putin can clean up!

We must find out the truth, don't trust some propaganda twitter accounts ffs.

this is halfchan 2.0
there is no fighting for this place anymore, just head over to one of the bunkers and you'll find you way from there. we're rebuilding already.

go back to reddit, you incompetent faggot

YOU'RE TOO FUCKING OBVIOUS, RETARD
DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK PEOPLE ARE TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY?

How about you shoah yourself.

Fuck off McCain.

I don't fucking know, he has CW containers on the air field although he shouldn't. Reason enough to

a) bomb the airfield
b) send an investigation team there

underrated post

those containers if used to store Sarin gas - store it in binary stage, in two components that are mixed together just before its used in an attack. If the binary components are bombed, one is i believe Isopropyl Alcohol - which immediately burns up in an explosion, so if the containers did have Sarin in them, they wouldn't combine together into the agent if they were hit by a tomahawk.

CASSETTE AVIATION BOMBS WITH ZOMAN

according to whom and to what?

hurr durr I can't dismiss the evidence because it's undisputable, better shitpost to bury the evidence

You first Moishe. Trump is always right.

Astroturfing kikes. Take this out on your local antifa, since these fucks are in Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soman

These containers can be used to store Sarin too. See:

i still haven't seen any proof those are chemical storage containers although i am open to the possibility. as far as i can see from the proof we have so far, we have metal boxes on an airbase that could theoretically be used to store any old thing. if you think that the US has a right to just demand to investigate any country's metal boxes on their sovereign territory just because it looks suspicious you're retarded

KEK you have brought nothing that would prove your point

The USA aka ZOG has that right without question. We are the chosen people.

Do you have updates on Russia and the White Phosphorus? I think there may be something.
Please keep me posted I think you can make the world safer and stabilize it.

The chosen shabbos goyim if anything.

That doesn't make any sense. Why risk using chemical weapons for no strategic gain? If the Syrian government falls then the Alawites, the Shia, the Christians, the Druze, the non wahabi Sunnis and every other ethnic and religious minority is fucking dead. Assad isn't an omnipotent god. He heads a coalition of people who want to live. There is no way the people around him would allow him to risk everything on a sadistic whim.

SOMAN WAS LITERALLY INVENTED BY NAZIS

read OPCW says they removed 100% of Cat 3 chemical munitions from Syria, especially at Homs locations. Shayat Airbase is in Homs area, southeast. The containers were removed of gas by OPCW.

In the land of the gentiles the shabbos goy is king.

This is a very exclusive board, we hold certain opinions and we know when others aren't from here. Unless youre actually just trolling and trying to reinforce the idea were being shilled, youre not doing any help.

You could give us a video of Assad shooting a little Jewish boy in the head, and we would post it every day for the next 20 years as if it was the best thing ever. Assad is inherently right, and the Syrian people are on his side. "Assad bombs children!" is the kike line. You run with that line, you will unironically be executed for promoting white genocide and cultural marxism.

Can I ask you how it is "undisputable"?It's indisputable in English btw moshe Have you tested the environment around the attack? Have you tested the alleged victims for chemical compounds? On what scientific basis are you making your "undisputable" claim? Hearsay and correlation?

There's a reason that they investigate these things closely. If we just took your "undisputable" word for it, we would have gone to war in 2013 when your ilk said the same. You were wrong then and now, with three days with nothing but supposition and jihadi hearsay is not indisputable proof.

But you store the chemical containers outside, in the desert?

Reminder all the formerly banned shills were unbanned. Reminder you need to report these astroturfing kikes before we can go back to something similar to normalcy.

Reminder if anyone complains about Assad killing kids, they are a shill, and need to be gassed.

where the fuck do you think you are

In a warzone with ATGMs errywhere.
NO

fuck off, this thread is about
CHEMICAL WEAPONS STORED ON THE AIRFIELD

If it's so important to you, investigate yoursel@ all the shills:

Have fun shitposting, I'm gonna sleep now.

See you tomorrow when this evidence is all over the fucking news.

Trump is always right kikebot.

Why isn't it on the news tonight?

The victims reported the smell of
ROTTEN POTATOES

So what Shlomo? Who the fuck cares?

IMAGE IN 1080P
IMAGE IN 1080P
IMAGE IN 1080P
IMAGE IN 1080P
IMAGE IN 1080P

IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH

in today's episode: the shills learn how to use redtext to make clickbaity posts

OPCW will probably make a statement notifying the UN that they went to Shayat Airbase and removed those specific canisters in 2013.

Trump's neocon team is gunna get blown out the water, someone needs to contact OPCW and force them to testify/verify to the public.

Nobody cares about your scrapheap m8.

This is a very piss poor attempt at shilling. Youre not going to turn Holla Forums against Assad, nor will you drive any wedge in. All youre likely going to do is cause people to go grab a bat, and put it to the face of their closest beta male antifa cultural subvert, which is what you are.

Chlorine Gas - pale greenish gas with a suffocating, unpleasant odor, similar to chlorine bleach
3-quinuclidinyl benzilate (QNB or NATO BZ or Iraqi Agent 15) - odorless incapacitating agent
Lewisite - WWI blister agent that smells strongly of geraniums
Phosgene Oxime - blister agent with an irritating smell, though somewhat of mown hay or cut green corn
Sarin - extremely toxic odorless nerve agent
VX - probably the most toxic nerve agent, odorless
Soman - nerve gas that smells like Vicks VapoRub or rotting fruit, depending on who you ask
Tabun - highly toxic nerve agent with a faint fruity smell, though odorless when pure
Zyklon B - hydrogen cyanide-containing blood agent, famous for its use in Nazi death camps, which has a bitter almond odor (not everyone has the ability to smell it, though)

Hydrogen Sulfide - blood agent that smells of rotten eggs
Adamsite or DM - odorless riot control agent that causes vomiting and sneezing
CS Gas - tear gas, odorless

Assad gassed hundreds of beautiful babies.

I don't get Tel Aviv Televison "undisputable" user

I don't really know a lot about OPCW, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't …

See this is the problem with Holla Forums now. You lack critical thinking. You make an assumption and don't question it. How do you know that's I am not in fact FBI and doing this on purpose to covertly incite violence.

What evidence. All you have are images of drums that may or may not have contained chemical weapon components at one time. The "evidence" you use is footage of different but similar looking drums being treated for the hazardous material inside the drum in the footage, not the drums in the photos of the air base.

They have to, they are going to be asked by curious journalists tomorrow about their role in removal at Shayat Airbase, its not that hard.

There were no victims, we dont care what happened, Assad is the enemy of Israel. Bang* - youre dead. This is who youre speaking with. Get out.

well it does answer this:

Looks like a "4" in the higher res

Yeah it does. Don't see any "drilled" holes in the high res. Do see shrapnel marks though.

if they're empty neutralized containers you might, wear pattern looks consistent with 4 years of exposure to elements.

Source? Or do you speak allahu akbar? Which group do you work for?

Assad is now Lord Trump's enemy. That means he is Holla Forums's enemy.

Source on picture? Are these the containers outside the hangar in the picture in OP? Prove that they are.

I hope you're being facetious

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT!
Are you legit trying to justify the attack on Syria?
Maybe Assad really has chemical weapons and the CIA knew about it. So what? If anything, this explains how they managed to get Trump to bomb the airport. They showed him legit intel and pictures of the weapons.

But what does this prove? Nothing.
Nothing wrong with that. That's what these weapons are for and they are effective as fuck. The "rebels" have used them on numerous occasions for this exact reason, as the Khan investigation found.
But an attack on civilians?
Bullshit!
The news story was an obvious false flag, and the evidence for that is truly indisputable. Assad wouldn't be this retarded and also not this cruel. His people love him and he has no reason to do this.

Mods are overwhelmed, youre getting banned. We dont take this bullshit around here. We have your discord.

Reminder that we can use this to agitate for lefty/pol/ to be removed. Lets make this backfire and get them kicked off 8/pol/.

holy shit what are you doing nigger?

8ch*

nah those are just from the video

No, it means he's the Jews enemy, as he has been the entire time.

Suck my cock realcoonman 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Daily reminder that the Waco was a USG sanctioned killing, and they still haven't recieved justice.

they are shilling both sides.
and

this

NO DRILL HOLES

But those statements don't contradict.

muh scraps though

Read his other posts, its just another shill.

Its an organized raid, all the formerly banned TRS and lefty/pol/ and scum in general are now shitting up the board since they heard about the hack. Start reporting, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Anyone who complains about Assad or pushes to investigate his "crimes" or whatever - is not welcome. Report them. This is not a free speech board, we dont give a fuck if you dont like Assad, because Assad is a thorn in the side of the kikes.

fuck off

OK so he bombed chemical containers to protect people from the chemicals by releasing them into the atmosphere.

Sounds logical.

there's holes in the tops of the containers

Do you have any evidence they weren't particularly noisy children? Maybe they were laughing real hard or reciting poetry to orphan blind children and Assad just had to kill them because he's a brutal dictator. I wouldn't put it past him, you weren't there, all we can do is trust God Emperor to tell us.

:^

I'm having fun because people think that once we get the news that there are still chemical weapons then everything Trump did was correct and it's OK if we go even further. Some posts ago I was on a more sincere tone but I gave up halfway, check ids if you care. The thing with white phosphorus is that US, Israel Russia, everyone uses it and nobody cares and I was hoping someone would wonder why.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Get gassed.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/children-die-first-doctors-reveal-10165717

The smell reached us here in the centre; it smelled like rotten food

No Drill Holes

No freeze peach allowed I need THIS echo chamber 😂👌🏻

Perhaps that's an acceptable way of destroying chemical weapons. Won't they just evaporate in the explosion? Also this airbase isn't in a small town.

UNDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE

See, its just shills. Were national socialists, go to cuckchan if you want to argue with leftists. Were about stopping white genocide, not arguing about if we support Assad or not. Weve supported Assad since the start, and until he sides with kikes, we will continue to support him.

You think this is a joke, but the real comforting part is that there will be a race war, and you will die, probably painfully.

see

yeah you're a goon

No you're about impotently LARPing and being neurotic pseudo jews. 🤔

what the fuck is going on on this board, are we fedoratippers+ now?

What are those photos?

IT MIGHT JUST BE CLUSTER MINES

did you come directly from reddit?

Shitposting is not a hole, it's a ladder. Troll people until they think don't be the fun police.

There wouldn't be any drill holes in the side of the containers because the chemicals stored in them would seep out before the would be neutralized. Drill holes would be in the top (or bottom if the drums were inverted) to help contain the chemicals.

One week prior, American lead forces bombed Mosul and killed over 200 civilians, including beautiful babies.

Why the selective outrage?

Relax goy, nothing has changed. Trump just wanted to show Xi how big his dick is. It's looking like Assad was dumb enough to retain those weapons, even when he claimed to have gotten rid of them. The "gas attack" is sketchy as hell, but it gave Trump the excuse to bomb freely.

I come from freech.net

Greetings goy🇮🇱

Alleged chemical weapons in an airfield. and we don't know the location of the airfield.

where the fuck did the pic of the containers come from? Who took the pic? Must have been a Syrian and not an Islamist if the pic was taken on the Syrian side of the battle line.

So lets invade the US then! Are you completely fucking retarded? You want to kill hundreds of thousands and have your own people die for one incident? Which in case of Syria, wasn't even real?
This is a classic
scenario.

Trump is based and the rightful king of all goys.

So not German. Man you have fucked up everything in an attempt to shitpost some kind of propaganda. Maybe go back to school and learn how to English a little better before Mossad sends you back.

Filtered. White genocide opposition is not a larp. Just because the children you hang around with are only kidding when they promote communism because they think it would mean they get free stuff, and that would be "cool" - does not mean the people on the other side, who see thousands of years of their race slipping away, and feel its their blood duty to stop it - feel the same. This place is full of dead serious people, and that's why we dont have time for your stupid bullshit. The mods are overwhelmed, but you will be removed, and the political atmosphere and racial tensions will only escalate. Whatever you are, we know its the kikes behind this, and its traitors before enemies. You want to position yourself against the white races and their survival, dont be surprised when someone who read about Mandela puts a fucking flaming tire around your neck. No one here is larping. We ban if you havent read Mein Kampf yet. Let that sink in. We are dead fucking serious, and weve had far more than we can handle of your shit, already. When we finally get our collective hands around your collective throats, we will take joy in choking the life out of you.

Everyone should see this

That webm. Every time.

I have strong arms and hands too brother. It will be an honor to choke a kike next to you on DOTR. As an eagle scout I know my knots too

And you are a fucking communist from Holla Forums, hence a pathetic piece of shit.
Kys. Your ideology was invented by kikes to wreck nations and establish the NWO.

Happy jews.
Happy jews.

You = Fucking idiot. End. Yourself.

No.

There are no Gods or masters here, only anons chattering in the darkness.
And if you lean in and listen to what they are saying, you will clearly hear them saying, faget.

>fire oxidizes metal

Now there is an oxymoron.

I think that the first part of the question for the post has been answered and to the best of our ability, we can reasonably conclude that the containers are, in fact, containers for chemical weapons. Whether or not they currently contain chemical weapons hasn't been proven. But regardless of that, the second part of the question is were these containers at the air base that Trump just bombed. I don't see any reason to think that the photo is not authentic, but can we prove that that photo was or was not taken at the air base (did anyone ever check the metadata?)

aside from CS tear gas, what gas did they use in waco? i thought they used excessive tear gas to intentionally cause a fire intentional to what they did to dorner. in addition to opening fire on the entrance, while setting various parts of the building on fire while shooting anyone trying to escape.

How does this shit make any sense? It doesn't.

>Option 2: The most radical Jihadi salafists, wahhabi used Sarin which has been used before by these rebels and kike media portrays it as scenario 1.

All western leaders and critics of Trump are supporting and backing him only after the attack.

Goals behind Trump's missile launch on Syria:
Why? SAA gunned down an Israeli warplane from Homs. This obviously angers the kike.

If Trump was concerned about a chemical attack, he would have asked the UN security council to investigate the truth of what happened in the area.

>youtube.com/channel/UClvD6c1VI75QZWJjA_yiWhg
This sand nigger is fighting this fight alone.

shadilay

this is bait

This is beautiful and ridiculous. It may be my favorite chesspost yes.

Video of Russian chemical weapons in 2013

so the "indisputable proof" the kike was peddling was a video from 2013?

The drums have different numbers inside the triangles. This means that they held different chemicals (or chemical type) to those in video footage. The only similarities are the drum shape and how the drums are held together.

Russia just flew in their helicopters on the airstrip after the attack yesterday. Perhaps they were carrying these containers?

SAA has proved they have Sarin, but Sarin is easy to make and use, mix two chemicals together in your backyard. The sarin 'attack' and the chemical makeup should've been investigated, as SAA sarin and rebel sarin have different chemical makeup.

If it was Sarin, then the white helmets would be dropping like flies. There are no reports of this happening (not that the white helmets would put themselves in harms way to begin with). Remember the footage of the white helmets washing the "victims" without gloves?

but muh turkish dictator who recently arrested 150,000 people did confirm it was sarin!

this is the scummiest, most cancerous place I've ever been to on the internet, and I've been on imageboards and tor for years.

True, whitehelmets are fucking faggots. This whole thing could be fake.

nigger, what?
Yes, I know they removed chemical weapons previously. Good job, you made an observation.
get out of here, goon

my point is that we all said we did such a good job removing their chemical weapons, then all of a sudden there's a gas attack and Turkey of all fuggin places says its sarin and by god it has to be Assad.

what you're saying makes sense, obviously it didn't happen like they say it did. is me.

You're thinking of HHPS symbols. Those have an upside-down triangle, though. This right-side-up triangle, depending on the symbol inside it, can mean pretty much anything.

I'm disappointed

Wait a minute, are we being shilled right now?
Do they really think we will support a Syrian invasion?

looks like the recycle symbol
probably full of aluminum cans and cardboard

Yep. Check the sticky. However, plenty of our own are flipping their shit over this one way or the other; there's a camp convinced that this proves that Trump is in (((their))) pocket and a camp that believes that Trump is infallible and that this is just 1488D chess and they've been screaming at each other for a day now.

No, they're just attempting a consensus crack on Trump. They're already losing steam, though; give it another couple of days and we'll probably be more-or-less back to normal.

Its a number 4

LDPE symbol.

Hannity:

The Narrative:

I'm going to take a guess and assume it doesn't apply

huh, I wonder what he was shilling

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/850638809737957376

photosynthesis gas allegedly

ignore this, I didn't read it before making a c/p lol

But why would a military base have dangerously radioactive material stored?
Nuclear warheads are not really dangerously radioactive.

Except for when they are detonated.

The blast or the heat will kill or harm you, the fallout from an airburst nuke ( and every modern nuke is an airburst nuke) is negligible.
The only way to make a nuclear warhead dangerously radioactive is to rip out the plutonium cores of several warheads, throw them into a steel barrel and fill it with water.

The 3rd pic is a bit off-tune. Trump's Republicans confirmed there was no intention of forcing regime change.
archive.fo/56ppu

they are munition storages.

cluster bombs to be precise.

also, the rebels shelled themselves

sage in all fields

"undisputable", indisputably BTFO.
archive.is/yzdG9

Seeing the shills posts get shoah'd makes it even better but, confusing for those who weren't here when it happened. We should record and analyze their pathetic efforts.

True story, the United States used Zyklon B to disinfect Mexican immigrants in the 1920-30s. No deaths as far as I'm aware.

Sarin has a max shelf life of five years. In fact I can't think of any chemical weapon that wouldn't be degraded to the point of uselessness in the 26 years since the Soviet Union collapsed. They're gonna have to run with a better narrative.

It's not like the US doesn't have chemical weapons caches.