Identifying the new wave of "I'M GETTING OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN" shills

I think we need to start compiling a list of tactics, phrase words, memes, arguments, etc. that all these (((people))) who are suddenly doing a complete 180 on Trump over bombing a fucking base in Syria. Because I've noticed a far large amount of (((similarities))) between these posters

What I've noticed thus far:

Their arguments can be broken down into two seperate versions: Either they will say "I'm getting off the Trump Train now!"

or

"I'm not getting off the Trump Train yet, but….."

- They will use the word Neocon at least once a sentence

- They attempt to speak for all of Holla Forums

- They call anyone who disagrees with them and continues to support Trump a shill

- They will claim they're merely speaking their own (((opinions))), and compare us to a "cult" or "hivemind" or "echochamber"

- Push for support of e-celebs (conveniently, the ones whom have now gone out and turned against Trump over this happening)

And this is all just off the top of my head from I've seen from merely LAST NIGHT

If we can identify and memorize their tactics, we will know how to weed out an honest pollack from these concern-troll DNC shills. Knowing shills, they will never change their tactics, as they rely on the same exact playbook every single time.

Other urls found in this thread:

lr
archive.is/jkuhe
theverge.com/2017/3/29/15100620/congress-fcc-isp-web-browsing-privacy-fire-sale
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=xlGztzYObRM
archive.is/wdpfD
discord.gg/2Yaet8t
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/120064657
original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/04/06/trump-versus-trumpism-syria-in-the-crosshairs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AYO. FUCK DAT NIGGA TRUMP. HE A BITCH ADS NIGGA. NAC. ALPO. NEIGHBUHHOOD.

How about we identify the new wave of Kushner kike shills?

How about we identify Trump and his Jewish government and family instead?

If you support Trump, you support Israel. End of the line.

Here is a fresh one.

All that aside. I can understand people being disappointed or not liking the decision.

OP, I like the idea. But maybe we should focus on the /r/the_donald refugees like yourself who incessantly defend trump for no apparent reason.

I guess voting for Hillary would have really helped things, god knows she is super pro-white.

There's disagreeing with the decision and then there's doing a complete and utter 180 on the man after all this time supporting him. That's just not a believable response. Rarely does a person changes their tune on someone so easily, even if they vehemently disagree with what they've done.

That's why I believe these people are shills. It's far too sudden of a jump in sides.

go back to reddit

I'm not even defending him, I have no opinion on the matter, I just have an eye for discerning honest posters who simply have a differing opinion from shills.

He's gone from "deport anchor babies" to "I've got to think about what to do with dreamers" and after seeing him embrace neocohen foreign policy… I can only take so many blackpills.

I agree. I understand people being opposed to the decision. The people posting cuckchan images, and crying about voting for Cruz which was basically voting for Hillary are obviously not looking at the larger picture.

Look, Jew. You always vote for someone. A non-vote is still a vote. I am sure Hillary would have been really wonderful.

Never read "Crippled America"? He spelled out his policies a long time ago. If you were ignorant that was your problem.

Don't forget the usage of specific greentext in order to confuse and silence the person

Example:

Get called Jew, automatic marked as irrelevant and not trusted. Sounds stupid, but it works for some reason

Like clockwork.

You really didn't think about this about before posting.

What about us? Demographics? Not handing Israel the middle east on a silver platter because of a false flag?
All I read is that we should somehow continue to support Trump when he does things like this instead of bringing the discussions back to the original point.
This was what the (((deep state))) and other jews like Kushner and Cohn wanted. You're not supporting Trump by shilling for a Syrian intervention, quite the opposite. By doing that you're tarnishing his presidency and weakening him.
Watch the blowback on twitter and elsewhere. He's shooting himself in the foot to support a bunch of kikes that are only looking to use and backstab him.

I italicized it, you dumb fuck. We used it during the primaries.

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

Gas yourself, shill.

So the shills now are shilling FOR Trump?

This. The kikes will be destroyed soon.

They were always shillng him. Not because they were getting paid, but because they were guillible retards that wanted to belong to the cool kids club.

The_Donald get the fuck out

No. You take your gun and start shooting, Shlomo. Every politician must hang. If you don't understand that simple concept, you don't belong here.
There is no left or right, there is only the survival of the white race.

Even if you voted for him, you don't have to be his bitch. He's made a deal with the nation, and if no one voices a complaint, nothing will be done.

Seems legit. I don't believe any of these posters supported Trump for a second.

These dubs must be checked, also I've noticed none of these new shills check em.

You mean like how Trump just did on Syria? Face it, this was the red line for many, and many here have a deep respect for Assad and hate to see one of the only remaining good guys be attacked like this in this jewish world. The anti-Trump response is totally valid. The only ones who are shills are the ones that are using adhoms about Trump, i.e. drumpf-like posters.

Myself? Yes, if he continues on this path and escalates the situation, he is dead to me. Is it some complicated chess move? I doubt it, but you never know.

indeed all those shills against WAR FOR ISRAEL make me sick or those point out how many jews are in his cabinet? or that this attack will help ISIS? bunch of shills i tell you, VIVA ISRAEL my true Holla Forumslack friend.

Or maybe Trump just did what many people said would prove he's a puppet if it happened. I'm sorry that your ass has 0 principles and has chosen to defy a kike lover who's actively playing his part in advancing the Yinon plan.

deify

There's a guy trying to force "chesscuck" and the way he talks makes me think he's the same guy always sperging about "drumpfcucks" on Holla Forums.

Exactly. But the time for complains is gone I'm afraid. He is 100% kosher now. I don't see any other way of restoring democracy except an armed revolt now.
God knows, we tried to do it by ballot. It's bullet time now.

It's not just bombing an airbase in Syria. It's an implementation of neocon strategy. I suggest you watch Trump's speech. He went full neocon in it and his actions demonstrated it. When he's talking about forming a coalition to remove Assad it means what he said.

White nationalist can't come together one this board because they are worried about the NSA spying on them and yet billions of dollars in meth cross the border every year. Seems like a war against the white man, fucking kikes

It's not even that. It's exactly the opposite of what he said for years, up until this Tuesday.

If he betrayed his own principles, he betrayed his people. Like Judas and Jesus. It's that simple.

Bugger off. Trump fucked this one up.

Trump isn't perfect. Stop idolising him as a god.

I don't believe you supported the white race for a second.

Bombing an airstrip belonging to a sovereign nation is a clear act of war. You can minimize it all you want, but no Jewish pretzel-logic will avert that fact. Trump's unilateral act of war was in direct defiance of the U.S. Constitution and his oath of office. For what? For the sake of a blatant mini-holohoax and the Zionist agenda of perpetual Mid-East war.

yes goyim, we must secure the existence of the chosen ppl.

4 kills, 7 injuries, 6 jets destroyed

that's not "next to no damage" it's an act of war

People are outraged Trump broke his campaign promises over a false flag event?

Roll for trips

Is it totally inconceivable to you that a non-shill on Holla Forums could be upset with Trump bombing the SAA and calling Assad an evil dictator who gasses babies?

"Shill" implies that people are getting paid to voice their opinions. I am sorry to burst your bubble here, but I am almost certain that people are seeing Trump in a less than positive light because he is playing the same game that every other fucking politician is, false flag response included, just with an added flare of a few good opinions on immigrants.
Trump will support Israel with his dieing breath, and he is having a hard time removing even a fraction of the cancerous welfare that is rotting the nation from the inside, let alone so much as suggesting his promised wall. The man is limited by the means which contain him, both from a constitutional standpoint, a political standpoint, and an international standpoint. People are now realizing this, and are losing faith under their own volition, not because someone is paying them to say anything. (at least here)
This board was never meant to have one uniform opinion anyways, and Trump only served as a catalyst to unite it for one election cycle. That unity is breaking, and you are only remembering this now after the post-election celebrations have blown over.

The only thing waiting us in Syria is death, all because because the Jews do not like Assad

So the thread with 750 posts locks and the final post that's exposed to the front page happens to be "fuck Trump…"

And mods do nothing about it even though it's a dead thread..

I used to think we had a dysfunctional federal government, but now it feels like the government has been functioning with the precision of a Swiss clock. The senate ending the filibuster for Supreme Court nominees on top of this bullshit of dragging us into another Middle East clusterfuck is pushing me to a Doompaul level blackpill. At best it's a waste of taxpayer dollars from a government that's already essentially bankrupt, and at worst it's the prelude to WWIII.
Assad already disposed of ALL of his CW stockpiles according to the State Department, along with the fact that Assad has literally nothing to gain and everything to lose from a CW attack. Obama calls it a red line in 2013, just to have Trump actually follow through with that sentiment in 2017? McConnell and Schumer were both cumming their pants with excitement over the missile strike, and John McCain wanted even MORE strikes. It's a bipartisan agenda of regime change that's been in the works since Iraq (speculation on my part).
I want so badly for Trump to be a panacea for white Americans, but I won't put my head in the sand if he's actively working against my interests. His deep ties to Israel and Jews have been apparent from the start, but I was willing to judge him based on his actions. The circumstantial evidence was there, now this is the physical evidence that he's compromised. I'm not anti-Trump yet, but it's a short step for me depending on the events of the coming weeks.

Great article by Hersh if you missed the first chemical weapons boogaloo.
lr b.co.uk/v35/n24/seymour-m-hersh/whose-sarin
archive.is/jkuhe

Ron Paul was right

reported, hes copying comments into different threads.

Less than literate handle of English detected: shill discarded

How do I change my vote?

If discarding me as a shill lets you sleep at night, go ahead.

Baselessly mishandling the reddit meme: shill detected, post discarded

Friendly reminder that previous candidates have said everything Trump has

It's an attempt at consensus cracking. They're trying to push out any and all legitimate pol anons so that only their (the shills) voices are heard. This is not a mere raid, it's an attempted take over, with e-celebs holding the reigns.

Agreed OP. These paid Putinbots need to be banned by mods. #MAGA

The reason why ISIS stores chemical weapons around civilians is because they know secondary explosions of the chemicals will activate international Jewry to take pictures of dead kids. ISIS relies on the support of Jews.

People that wage war with human shields are people that know the Jew media is on their side. It's difficult to attack them without creating collateral damage and collateral damage activates the Jew media arm of their coalition.

NATSOC IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE KIKES

Meth is mostly produced domestically. Heroin would be a better example, since that isn't grown in America. It's all imported.

This

Same ID: 89aa9b
Me, and I have hundreds of proxies and posted both. Ban evasion and I'll be back in a second so shill your ass kike

>This board was never meant to have one uniform opinion anyways, and Trump only served as a catalyst to unite it for one election cycle. That unity is breaking, and you find this disturbing because you first came here during the election and don't remember what Holla Forums was like before Trump.
I think that's probably a more accurate way of putting it.

FUCKING SHILL DETECTED

Even e-celebs said if Trump turns neo-con he's done, he did it in the first quarter of the first year, do you expect people to just shill for a neo-con? He has no fucking non cucks in the cabinet now that Bannon is going to be fucked off.

See, now this is definitely not shilling

For Holla Forumsacks of all people to do complete 180's definitely is

Downtime + sunshine, I wouldn't expect any pph outside a happening. Three days ago it was all stickies and bunker threads.

Short summary for a retard who only read art of the deal?

an implication, if you will
as if there are no more events to be unfolded

A vote for Trump was still the right vote, because of the Second Amendment issue. But that's it. Trump is NOT Hitler. Trump cannot be "memed" into becoming Hitler. Trump will never be Hitler.

But Trump doesn't talk about taking our rifles, which makes him a better choice than a cunt who does, even if they're both ZOGbots in every other respect.

Trumpcucks == TRSodomites

The people that suck off Trump use the same logic that was used to defend the host of TRS having a Jew wife. It's the exact same line of reasoning.

Why should I support the man when he's pushing neo-con foreign policy? Unlike you dumbfuck redditors, I support people if they align with my principles, whereas your principles are defined only by the men you've decided to follow.

If Trump wants my support, he needs to act correctly. I do not support any man unconditionally and neither should you.

Anyone who questions Trump will die on dotr.

What your redditor brain is unable to grasp, is that there is no necessity for a consensus. Trump is there to get us what we want: fail that, and we switch to a more fit candidate.

This retarded cult of personality was only made possible by 1. pozzed moderation and 2. reddit refugees.

Ousting Assad is neo-con foreign policy meant to benefit Israel.

can we get a goon holocaust Kamphy pls
Relegate these faggots back to Holla Forumsmeta and endchan

a u t i s m

Kill yourself endchan shill. What Trump wants is what we want no matter what.

this is a natsoc board.

Bugger off. If he fixes this, I'm okay with this again.

I'm not for Trump because he's Trump, but because of his promises that align with my worldview.

He has broken a very important promise, and unless he gets that fixed, I might be off his "train".

The choice was at best Hillberg, Sandberg, Cruzberg and a wild card. Anyone would choose that card, even if it revealed another berg.

Kek, that's true.

No, the board numbers always go up during happenings. In this case, it's pro-Trump can do nothing wrong shills

see an obvious example here:

And then there are probably Holla Forums shills that do nothing but scream and call Trump a kike to cause further chaos here.

This

We need to perma these blackpilled faggots and shillkikes speaking against the unquestionable acts of our virtious and glorious leader Trump PBUH.

wtf i hate drumpf now

going to go get my gun and kill the nearest politician and jew to me, let's start a revolution my fellow polacks

hey wanna bomb a federal building??

Trump is literally Hitler. His word is our new law and the future of natsoc.

I'll reserve the first bullet for you on the DOTR.

Yeah…right

This. It's so obvious what sentiment is being pushed.

Honestly I won't support any political action that doesn't involve gassing jews and ending the fed

I used to like trump but I guess I'm a cruz guy now

The third choice is to not idolize Trump, buddy. 1234d chess doesn't real. He's fucked his followers over. That's all there is to it.

I wish. His recent actions prove otherwise though.

This is the issue.

(checked)
You can easily tell the cult of personality because they are here for trump not for natsoc

Natsocs dont marry their daughter to kikes

Fuck
Guess I shouldn't vote in 2020 then, I should go form a natsoc book club instead, that will shift the overton window

I was lied to goddamnit

Thinking that makes you an unprincipled man who has fallen for a personality cult.
And thinking that makes you a delusional idiot. Implementing neocon foreign policy for Israel is not what Hitler would do.

Correct.

How do the two relate? Are you implying this is going to cause WW3?

Well fam the shills have tried many times before, the hardest they tried was during the republican primary when they were shilling for Cruz.

Nice try shill. Everything Trump does is part of his 4D chess master plan to save the white race. Go back to endchan.

Honestly why the fuck aren't we voting for hitler as the republican candidate??

wtf the whole election was a waste of time? No natsoc, no negotiation

Shifting the overton window is just pussing out

I won't support a zionist puppet.

Your shill accusations were valid until Trump decided to take a shit down his voterbase neck.

You kikes have been shilling this non-issue forever. Get in the oven schlomo.

He did have good ideas, better than most that the opposition had during the election.
I still remmeber when shillary openly threatened war with russia over Syria, while Trump would've rather worked togetehr with them to solve the Syrian issue.
It really depends on how much he'll go back in the next couple weeks.

You are either a very bored shitposter, a very stupid shill, or some combination of both. I applaud your autism.

classic it's almost like it's 2015 all over again

not sure if you're being ironic or not.

He is doing what he blamed Obama for doing, and then deleted his tweets (yesterday?) :^)

I do hope, that he has some extra dimensional chess hidden somewhere, but his actions tell the opposite.

Trump is just pretending to be a Zionist puppet you retarded Holla Forums shill. It's 4D chess, you newfaghot.

"Not idolizing Trump" is not an option on the ballot. We're talking about real world options, not how we think about them. If you're going to get raped, being somewhere else in your mind is certainly something you can do, but in the real world you've still got a nigger dick in your ass.

WEW

CLOCKWORK

This shit is getting pretty sad TRS

You guys need to accept and refute criticism instead of strawmaning and kvetching. I get it, you want another hadrian (pedo) or Charlemagne (fuckboy) to come along and save the day. If only you could wrap your brains around the situation at large, and stop fantasising about leeeroys. From the standpoint of Jungian archetypal psychology its pretty funny though (how similar to jews you fellas are becoming).

Youre compartmentalised. Go to fucking reddit if you cant wake up.

Trump is doing these things as part of His master plan of which only God knows. Defy The Lord Trump and be purged from this board kike.

Nice reddit spacing.

Thanks lad I'm doing my best

Don't forget

Trump's playing 4D chess

THE PLATONIC SHILLPOST
It's perfect

Go back to endchan shill. Trump will save the aryan race.

I'm also noticing now, (and I'm not the only one):

No, by all means! Do reward his treachery. Hell, why stop at 2020? Let's meme based Ivanka in right after that second term and conquer the fertile crescent for our based jewish brothers in Israel. #MAGA #ALTRIGHT

Project Alamo
Kushner kike shills BTFO. People are wise to your bullshit. Trump fucked up big time, he can still remedy the situation by calling the dogs off Syria and allying with Putinhe most likely won't. We will see, but for now it looks very kosher ahead. Would Project Alamo Kushner type CTR just be PAKTR, or just KTR?

Get fucked stupid ass hebe puppet.

Trump's final plan is to gas thd kikes. Even creating Greater Yisrael could be a part of his infinite chess.

What should we do instead
:^)

Even if Trump or Jared Kushner had se with my mom and girlfriend I would not get off the Trump train. Trump can do no wrong in my eyes and on top of that lately I've been feeling the need to die for Israel. 4+4 (chan) = best chan XD

And telling the nigger that you support him is helping.. how?

Who should we vote for, shill?
OK
So WHEN an election comes up, what exactly are we supposed to do in order to get the country to shift to NatSoc
form fucking bookclubs and lift?

We already have that particular brand of ironic shitposting in here.
Uncreative.

Go back to cuckchan you cancer shitskin.

It's not the only issue I voted for him either, but it's the only remaining issue that he hasn't fucked up yet. Hillary was talking about war with Assad and I HATED that. Trump was talking about a wall and getting rid of Obamacare, which both sounded swell. If Obamacare and the Wall get anywhere I'll be pleasantly surprised but at this rate I'm not pleased with the progress that's being made.

Yeah, you're a dumb retard that is stuck in a cult of personality.

redditors have to go back

Natsoc will be the official 2024 Emperor Trump Policy, just wait for Trump.

Fuck off with this kike shit. Holla Forums is not and never has been a neocon board.

Mods agree with me not with you, so fuck off shill.

Give me an answer, faggot.
What should we do when an election comes? Because unless we suddenly have a revolution they will keep coming.

Unless - dare I say it - you're being insincere about your beliefs. :^)

lotta people around that seem to have sunk cost fallacy going on hard

It's not just consensus cracking, it's an attempt to disenfranchise and drown out right wingers with legitimate concerns about this move. It's way easier to dismiss criticism of Trump that is coming from DRUMPF BTFO shills than it is from sincere supporters; they know this and want to silence us, now that they are getting their way, so Trump doesn't get wind of it. Making Trump and his people aware of how we feel is our only chance to change his mind before he gets too deep in bed with the kikes.

Speaking for myself, I haven't given up on Trump yet, but yesterday was a huge blow. Trump had the chance to do a complete 180 on our foreign policy, instead he has continued in the same direction of cucking for Israel and the deep state loves him for it. An attack on Syria was bad enough, but it physically pained me to hear him go along with the false flag.

I will wait and see how this plays out, but if he pursues regime change in Syria he is no longer my guy. I will hope that he stays true to his other promises but at that point he will no longer have my fervent support or my meme magic. MAGA will be extinguished and a much darker movement will rise from its ashes.

Mods have been banning and bump locking self-improvement, philosophy, book, education, etc threads too.

If you support mods in this, then you have serious issues.

We vote for Trump then Pence then Ivanka then Kushner, etc.

Go back in time. It's Hillberg, Sandberg, Cruzberg and Trumpberg. Even knowing what I know now, he's still the best choice. Do you agree, or should we just jerk off about imaginary scenarios where Hitler was resurrected?

Im on the Holla Forums trump squad sorry shill. Your particular brand of shilling is very old and has no effect on me, sorry. When Trump nukes Russia and China into dust and creates a one world government and the capital is greater Israel, I will be the one laughing as we spring the trap and destroy the jewish NWO from jeruselum while you are stuck on the goy farm in brazil

Those threads decreased board quality and were not politics, shill.

filter these.

Stop trying to make up hyper-autismal 1234d chess justifications for neocon politics. Also, form a book club. :^)

Oh, shit! Really? How could I have been so stupid? Forget that first bit. I'm back on the Trump Train!

Wow how can I ever recover from that
Back to leftypol/endchan shill faggot

what the actual fuck?
philosophy, books, etc have ALWAYS had a place here, before this retarded nonsense started.

You seriously have to go back to reddit. Holla Forums is a natsoc board.

fuck off.

The only way we can tell an user from a shill is with memes.

The problem is that shills are calling other shills shills and start a shilling war. I think we have two different factions of shills attacking us now, the old guard (CTR, Shareblue) etc, and now reddit (T_D) normalfags, and a new brand of pro-war Trump shills.

The internet has now become like the middle-east, 100 different factions all fighting one another by proxy.

Like I said the only way to tell shill from shill is with memes. If you can't handle geopolitik of that magnitude then you don't belong here anyway and should lurk 2 more years.

Hnngggg, my fucking dick.

uhhhhh meme machine broke

The golden age under the based mods of Holla Forums has been far better than the cancer that preceded it. After purging people for being libertarian, etc. it was the natural progression.

nu8chan realizes improvement for goyim is impossible and a waste of effort for they are like cattle. Goyim's time is best spent supporting emperor trump in his feverish pursuit of elevation of the Chosen Ones to the throne of rulers of humanity right next to Yahweh

Praise Trump! Praise Yahweh!

Shit! You got me. No need to take the debate or anything. The filename magically invalidates my point, after all.

endchan please

Are you trying to rustle my jimmies?

I've been gone for awhile but people seriously care about this bombing bullshit? It's obvious that Trump was never perfect, so you should've expected this. Fact is he's already done much good in waking people up, and so long as he follows through with shit like the wall he has my support despite a few mistakes.

You people need to stop falling for leftypol raids and ban these faggots already. The fact that they're blowing this shit way out of proportion blatantly reveals them as shills.

The fact this shit changed overnight based on solely the Syria situation is very similar to the first wave of "TRUMPKIKE" shilling that happened exactly when Rato got knocked out. If you can't recognize this sea of garbage we're being inundated with, you're probably new.
He's got a history of tweeting shit about how we shouldn't be fucking with Syria. I highly doubt he magically changed his tune or had lied after putting in all the effort from beforehand.

You can tell someone isn't "from here" when they do shit like attacking memes. The moment you saw people saying "ONLY DRUMPF SUPPORTERS POST PEPE" should have been a massive warning shot to you faggots. No one on this board should be so emotionally reactive to a play like this. It's not like people weren't apprehensive about Pence at first, but there's a pattern of public "mishap" on grander and grander scale and then a comeback. Think about how fast the post count and users just surged -again- similar to when the Hillary shilling kicked up.
Black pill posting is defeatist shilling too.

I hope you fuckers already knew this but I can no longer tell who's weak enough to fall for this Jew crew garbage or who's an authentic poster.

RIP in pieces
You can always meme with text, big guy

I'm speaking the truth. Mods are playing 4D chess, their actions are for the ultimate good.

Take this guy for example. This is not how anyone who has been here for awhile writes.

Yeah, cause what Trump did was totally excusable and not at all an unforgivable kike move.

Trump's totally just like Hitler, user, and his son in law has nothing but the best intentions for our race and nation.

uhhhhhhhhhh

Go back to freech you kike. Trump is the last hope of the aryan race.

This guy is trolling. He's been insincere throughout the thread.

It's the overt hostility towards fucking everyone that gives them away. They're typing like how they imagine our bullybox culture is rather than sounding like someone who genuinely understands or appreciates it.

Fuck yes this is literally what happened in Germany.

Bashir Al-Assad has been fighting against ISIS and Jewish insanity for far longer than Trump has been in politics, making him public enemy number 1 to the Jewish regime. Trump has, what, dog-whistled to us without doing anything to damage the Jew. Yesderday he took a strong stand, both from his bully pulpit and with military action against Assad and in support of Israel. Trump used us to get into power and then reneged on one of his most important promises - no more foreign intervention. You chesscucks can say "muh 4d chess" all day, but the man's deeds stand in support of the enemy.

It's also super clever of us Holla Forums pol squadren because we can post

and pretend to be shills arguing withourselves to make our origional point seem non-shill and oldfag gangster XD .. i dunno familamilam i just want to see trump sitting next to Netenyahu on a golden throne in jeruselum and then punch him really hard and defeat the jews in an epic 91093 d chess move

Nice job outing yourself as a redditor.

All the veterans already know this, user. But still useful to post for the newfags with some potential.

sauce now

Look for differences in patterns if you're a young and naive fence-sitter here:

You should notice different posting styles and patterns. I'll let you draw your conclusions on which were "from here" and which are outside participation.

Your memes are weak and your sarcasm betrays you.

WE WERE BORN IN THE CHAOS. MOLDED BY IT=

Is this how goons still post in irc? It's cringy as fuck.

I was here since the garmergate days. You know back in 2014 when this board was full NatSoc and the lefties got kicked out and each post was at least 100 words long?

Let me explain 4D chess. Trump will start WWIII. We will execute the leaders of our enemies, install a one world government, round up thoughtcrimers and potential terrorists. Then we will make into law that only Jews can be in the government. It's at the exact point Trump is consecrated in the blood of 777 virgin children and the gold and diamond diadem is set on his brow for him to ascend to the throne of King of Earth that 4D chess kicks in and we go full 1488

That's why we have anonymity here. But real good for you to react for others. btw, Holla Forumsfugees are still considered fresh blood, just so you're aware for next time.

I had a pretty good laugh at that lad

Remember when every post here was at least six paragraphs of insightful text stepped in Nietzsche-Aristotilean philosophy, debating on the particular nuances of Esoteric Hitlerianism?

Fucking kamphy came and ruined everything with anime, d&c trumpowitzery and banning pdfs reposts

Shit, you guys are right. Totally got me. I came here yesterday straight (forgot trigger warning sorry) from tumblr. Hope we can have fun together and fight ASSad. :D

Path of Light kekeke

You are making deliberately obtuse comments which don't actually believe (call it insincerity, dry sarcasm, whatever you like. It's all the same) with the intention of riling people up (trolling.)

4cuck found out the source of the shilling

kill yourself m80

Post a discord link

I bet your grandfather fought in wwii for the allies and you are very tuff irl , you're like me, even though our grandfathers didn't know they were fighting for the jews because no internet, you and i know that the jews are the backbone of civilization. Trump knows it to. Thats why me and u and trump are fighting so things like wall street and hollywood wont go away and humans will return to the dark ages. Thats y takin out assad is CRUCIAL!

😂😂👌🏻

NEVER FORGET IT SHILLS

Wrong, schlomo, they're not trying to make the people who legitimately disagree with Trump on this look retarded by proxy, they're terrible attempts at argumentation is ACTUALLY what they are relying on to try and dissuade anons here from supporting him. They're that fucking stupid.

Also

Fuck off.

Shit back then the board had so much quality and was on such a higher level that cuckchan pol that I actually didn't post out of respect for the other users because I knew they were smarter that me and all I had to do was sitdown and learn. What the fuck happened to this board.

I wasn't one of the gamergate retards. I came here because of Holla Forums harbor.

But all of those things he outlines are objectively true.

This is what shills actually believe.

Shouldn't he be holding a map of Earth? The promised land is everything.

While there is a lot of screaming and I know there are intentional trolls in here I understand some of the sentiment. There is only so much 4D chess one can imagine before you realize this was a big fuckup on his part and plays into (((their))) hands
I'm watching and waiting and clutching at hope but this is a pretty big fucking black pill in the suppository format

Post the discord link faggot

If you're not a nigger you're one of the useful idiots. Kill yourself.

I'M GETTING OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN TRUMP HAS BETRAYED US. IRONIC THAT JIM DOES A LIVESTREAM HOURS BEFORE THE STRIKE AND TALKS ABOUT SYRIA, HOW IT WILL BE A MISTAKE TO GO IN, HOW HE HOPES WE DON'T, COVERED THIS TOPIC THOROUGHLY, AND THEN WE GO AND STRIKE HOURS LATER. I'M WITH PENCE NOW.

Purely hypothetical but doesn't the thinking go a little strange?

Do they just share every single one of their posts with each other to know which is their own or do they get excited by their own posts?

THIS

Jim supports based Trump, nice try kikbot

stay classy reddit

Honestly i've been here for 5 years and right before the exodus was a golden age of super deep discussion, no anime, no memes, no shitposting, just collectively pondering over mein kampf in our spare time inbetween reps of lifting

Kamphy has really ruined a golden place, i guess we all have to move to endchan forever and most importantly never ever ever come back

Everyone can tell you're a shill, nice try though

JIM EXPLICITLY SAID IT WILL BE A MISTAKE TO GO IN

I saw a bunch of people trying to push the "Traitor Trump" moniker last night on cripplechan

That's right keep making threads giving them attention like you aren't part of the problem.

lad come on

The more threads the board is filled with the more IPs they get to ban when mod tools are back up

Remember this meme? Applies more to ivanka and kikner now.

You're so obvious I'm embarassed for you, you fucking nigger.

That's not shilling idiot, it's true, they are all true, it's shit stirring, but it can't be shilling because Holla Forums is split, and some cucks want to stay on the GOP teat.

I did support Trump, and I have been here for a very long time. Bring back snacks. Trump could potentially still fix this, but I doubt it, and until he does, I consider him compromised.

Maybe some of them use shibboleths, but I'm pretty sure it's the latter. I've been in discords with shill teams and they'll all shitpost a board with whatever cointel tactics for a few days, then pat themselves on the pack for a successful mission. A day or two later the board they were shilling is exactly the same as it was before. I think they just want to feel like internet badasses.

He didn't understand Trump's 4D chess. Trump has a 300+ IQ

SHILL WAR 3: IT'S ALL OVER

NOT AN ARGUMENT AND NOT AN ARGUMENT

its sad to see shills still trying to promote trump after what he did. you cant turn this one around on me you reddit cuck

You have to draw a line somewhere. If Trump goes after Assad, or has Bannon removed in favor of (((Kushner))), that is proof to me that he is compromised. Will he do so? I never would have thought so before yesterday. Now, we can only wait and see.

The white nationalist cause is bigger than Trump. If we lose him, it will be a serious blow, but the fight must go on. Our duty is to preserve our race, not to blindly follow any one man.

You endchan kikes won't blackpill us. Trump is our hero and leader.

pic related

This tbh
He's also going to nuke Israel right at the end of his second term. They'll NEVER see it coming. He's clearly our savior!

Trump is pretending to be compromised. It's 4D chess.

whew lads, reddit overfloweth today

He'll give Israel a couple hundred nukes to "protect them from Assad" but they'll actually blow up and glass the kikes in 2050. 4D chess.

4D chess is my new favorite meme. No joke.

Yeah it's like diving into shark infested waters to study sharks

Keep using the words shill and cuck, you might just convince me you speak for all of Holla Forums. You fucking jew.

why is it so hard for anons to admit the were wrong. saviors of the white race Holla Forums wants to be. go back to your cancerous boards and kill yourself you sub-nigger

Anti-Trump shills will hang on dotr.

Are you seriously going to condemn people for calling out Trump for doing the exact thing he said he wasn't going to do? Are you really going to support Mossading the Assad?

I get that there are still people who have hope for Trump (hell, I still have a bit of hope for Trump), but is there anyone who supports this action in particular? Maybe he was cornered, maybe he was sacrificing a pawn for a queen, but nobody can seriously defend Trump buying the false flag narrative and bombing Syria, can they?

You're the most underrated shitposter in this thread.

wtf did i just read

Get in the oven kike. Trump is going to build a wall on the border and MAGA, any day now.

Chemo time.

Some obvious shill posts for the newfags to examine.

"You 76chan nazis won't redpill (((us))). Trump is (((our))) hero and leader."

ftfy

m8 you gotta go

No
But we are going to realize that when the entire board flips shit over one airstrip getting missiled and no further action it's artificial as all hell

When trump removes assad from power or brokers an amnesty deal I will happily flip shit but until then it's just people who have always been le drumpf is a kike restating their talking points

pol is not a tool of the republican party, you are trying to make it that, stupid shill.

If Trump becomes controlled by the kikes then he will not build the wall nor use ICE to deport the illegal aliens.

This is talmudism, and attempt to manipulate the opposition and seize control. Fuck off jew

It's mostly a thought experiment to see how many posters can't detect the obvious post-ironic satire. Results aren't looking good. I think Holla Forums has become retarded.

Nobody's saying that, but it's pretty apparent there are shills who don't want to discuss anything. They just want to march up and down flinging shit into the air while singing "It's Raining Men".
We can have a proper conversation once the markers that denote "shill arguing in bad faith" are known and can be filtered.

It's not even them. They are such a tiny minority on this board that their voices are hardly relevant. It's a massive shill attack designed to sow confusion and fear in our ranks after the site hack. Unfortunately for these faggots we worship the chaos God.

You're not being satrical you're being a bitter faggot
this is why you were banned before the hack

That's more what I meant, yeah.

Shills don't need to touch these threads, Trump fractured his base in two.

It's too late. Based Trump will lead us into a new era now.

BASED GOREPOSTER
SLICE THE SHILLS AWAY, GORE-CHAN

That looks awesome, it also makes me dizzy.

By then it will be too late to flip a shit. If Trump or his handlers don't realize his base will hold him accountable, they'll keep pushing.

I think a big part is that emotions are running high right now. I haven't given up hope on 8ch yet.

Sushi!

now i know you're a cuckchanner

Tillerson said

To all the real Holla Forums out there
I'm not telling you to stop supporting Trump
I'm telling you to be ready for the invasion of Syria.
And to realize that IF our worst fear comes true, then the last democratic solution has passed.

🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖

Don't squeal when they come to butcher you piglet 😂

Still waiting on a discord link nigger

Don't squeal when the feds knock on your door, freech :^)

Oh wow.

What a trash discord.
Also Platypus probably took that screencap trying to be an internet puppetmaster.

God damn, that's the same sort of "lol i'm an ironic Holla Forums user xD" trolling style we're seeing from shills.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG

Nice try shill

Don't worry. It's all a 4D chess ruse to get the yids emigrating en masse to Israel before he glasses the place.

What will the next one be? :^^^)

come on schlomo, we all know your hugbox bans trump critics from the day they were made. If you cant handle the heat here then go to your hugbox and enjoy your mason BO

fuck off with your (((/alt-pol/)))

there can be only one 8-Holla Forums!

go shill somewhere else.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill. Nor am I going to call you a shill; this is a reasonably divisive issue, and we need to hash through it.

Most of the talk before the bombing in relation to Syria was about how this was likely a false flag (or something) and that nobody wanted Trump to do this kind of thing. Now that he's done it, there's rationalization about why it's OK, alongside open anger about why it's not OK.

The reality of it is this: Trump has done something nobody here likes. Before this, almost everyone liked Trump. This is naturally upsetting, and of course different people are going to respond differently to what appears to be a betrayal of the people that elected Trump.

Regardless of what side you're on, I think it would do well for us to remember the following:

1) Hillary would have done roughly the same thing. From a perspective of voting, Trump was still the better option.

2) Not everyone who disagrees with you is acting in bad faith. Instead of screaming "shill" at everyone (which, to be fair, there are definitely *some* shills arguing in bad faith), we need to actually argue about this. Even against the shills; arguing for your point, even against the shills, will convince someone *else* of your point.

We need to be calm about this issue. Most importantly, we need to attempt to have at least agree on what to do next.

It seems to me that we should either rally behind Trump or look for his replacement in 2020. (I think it's not quite effective to fight against him: he has a lot of opposition already, and adding to it seems much like a waste of our energy that would be better spent looking ahead.)

EKS
DEE

The Trump Train is a wreck and I can't stop laughing.

I won't even blame Trump honestly. Obviously the presidents role is to be the symbollic figurehead of whoever really rules us. Democracy is over. There is only war now.

it must be the jews behind my post, fucc

dat nostalgia

This. Fuck the kikes. Fuck you cucks at Holla Forums who've rationalized this. You're so subverted by kikes.

I won't believe Trump isn't the messiah until America has been mad 90% nonwhite and only rural enclaves of white people remain.

And when it happens, I will criticize it
I'm not going to flip shit because of things printed in the fucking press

user dont be such a fucking retard

If you didn't read his article
why the fuck are you responding to it?

another word to add to the list.

why the fuck would I argue sincerely with someone who's here to shill

Mod tools have been disabled

You're a liar :^)

Nice try outsider shill. Real Pollockkks support Trump unto death

They came back today tho

That was my attitude until yesterday. I was sure that the press was lying and Trump wouldn't buy the Syria narrative. Now, I will be pleasantly surprised if he builds the wall because he already broke a promise that he made and campaigned on. I trusted him for as long as he kept his word, but now that he violated his word, his word is worthless.

It's 4D chess you retard. He's just pretending to break promises.

I'm getting off the trump-train, because, on behalf of all of Holla Forums (and I think I speak for all of us), something about a neocon (whatever that is… goddamned kids these days), shills and this is my opinion (etc)…
theverge.com/2017/3/29/15100620/congress-fcc-isp-web-browsing-privacy-fire-sale
but seriously… wtf are republicans doing… the whole party is going to implode if they dont get their shit together…

what do you honestly expect when he surrounded himself with high level kikes? that we would have the next hitler? newfags stop posting and lurk moar

how to spot a shill 101

maybe don't be a shill

If you're not a shill, you're an idiot so just stfu

You're free to criticize Trump, in fact I encourage it right now. Just don't be a faggot and shit up the board. Though I know the former is hard for you.

You deserved it kike. Anyone who questions Trumpenreich gets the gas.

kek

anons will be on the guillotine in tel aviv convinced it's still 1488d chess and their execution is actually wasting money for the kikes so it's a victory for natsoc.

If you havent been on the /loli/ board, you have nothing to worry about…

Up until now many or most of the things he did were bad for the Jews, and he was only paying lip service to Jewish causes. They also did incredible damage to their narrative trying to stop his election - there were a lot of reasons to be hopeful.

you're still forgetting that fact that he COVERED his administration in kikes. Nothing hes done so far has worked in favor of the average american. And he barely triggered any kikes, it was just the initial show he had to put on

MOVING THE GOALPOST

"LIKE JELLY BETWEEN THE FINGERS… I GRADUALLY CAME TO HATE THEM."

OH AND I JUST NOW HAD TO CHANGE VPN'S AGAIN

KAMPFY YOU FUCKING TURKROACH

HAHAHA wow this is a dumb shill. They don't at least give you some basic education before throwing you at us?

I am still hopeful that this turns out to be nothing, but……

noobdy said anythign about her retard

He badly damaged the media, broke the back of PC for your average normalfag, and stirred up a big upwelling of patriotism and awareness. The kikes could have just left Cruz as the "outsider candidate" and still had their puppet. The only way this could have gone better from the position we were looking at back in Current Year is if he had been actual Hitler, and I don't think many people expected him to be. Even if he is a kike puppet in the end, he has been useful.

hold on a fucking minute
illegal immigration is down by like 60%
We've deported a shitload and arrested a bunch of pedos

But is there a future secured for white children?

Do you faggots have a 200 IQ? Nope. Then how could you hope to understand the intricate plans made by Trump who has 300+ IQ? That's right, you can't. We need to ignore everything Trump does because his actions are 4D chess. While things he does may look bad in the short term Trump knows best and will save the world, he is the messiah.

It actually would, though…

dont throw shit out your fucking ass back it up somehow you lazy nigger cause i havent seen anything outside of a shitty excuse of a wall being announced.

nigger, the media was already untrusted and PC was only a thing among college students who are a VERY small outspoken minorty. He literally did nothing new.

This. We're being shilled hard left and right without lube. Even you, the reader, might be a shill without knowing it.

Political activism changes nothing. Only by voting for republicans now we MAGA.

That's why every other right-wing person-to-person- movement has been so successful right
I mean we must be the first group to come up with that idea

nigga were 3 months in
THIS SHIT TAKES T\SOME TIME

Look I'm all aboard raising hell about Syria but he's been pretty stellar on everything else

Exactly. We won't know what Trump was actually doing until we're dying of old age.

No shit, he voted in favor of corporations fucking over internet privacy.

Which is a good thing you lolberg kike.

Did you take your meds today /killcen/?

Trump needed it as part of his 4D chess to eventually turn the internet full 1488.

Voting for republicans is how you shift the Overton window. Go back to Holla Forums

Bullshit. Trump came onto the scene at the time when people were losing their jobs for not calling Jenner a woman and praising the size 22 model they were shilling, and his "Someone is doing the raping" opened a floodgate that the SJWs couldn't hold back with their doxing and making examples out of choice "human sacrifices." I remember that time, Current Year was terrifying, far more terrifying than today. Trump was a catalyst for much of the pushback in a way that Cruz would not have been.

I hate what he did here and am nervous about what it means for the future, but I'm also not going to forget the things he did which breathed energy and life into the real right.

That's why this anti Trump shit is showing up.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/

starting to wonder if alot of anti-trump sentiment really are shills
Trump DO NOT invade Syria. Don't let me down bro.

Exactly. Trump preying on a current social climate, amplifying it, and using that momentum to manipulate us proves he's based.

your sarcasm isn't helping

You like net neutrality too don't you?

😂

nigger, again let me point you to my previous post about stuff like that being an VERY small minority that just happened to get a lot of traction. Not to mention it probably happened in some shitty cuck town like LA or something.

Trump causing a localized and temporary change in social climate was literally better than Jesus, you shill.

Everyone who disagrees with you is a shill, you are the true Holla Forums.

nigger you're the one crying

Check my comments retard. I am furious over the attack on Syria.

Isn't that the one of the things that made people vote for Trump in the first place you ideological cuckold?

What? Net Neutrality?
Clarify yourself fool.

There are shills pushing both sides thinking that it's going to get Holla Forums to fragment as a community, (impossible due to anonymity, though, so suck a dick JTRIG). There are also anons on both sides, since this thing has hit everyone in the face like a cold wet fish.

It was rapidly becoming Sovietesque - everyone knew the emperor had no clothes, but everyone was afraid to say it because they knew the mob would crush them. Having someone too big to be crushed come out and say it broke the floodgates, and that can't be put back in the bag.

Again, I'm on the anti-Trump side here, but I'm not going to claim he hasn't helped us before either, just that his pursuit of regime change (they're talking sanctions now) in Syria is treason.

He's almost at 50 low energy shitposts. Just filter him.

How is his perusal of regime change treason? The USA has been fighting to create Greater Israel for decades.

There's truth to having to wait to let the dust clear to see Trumps long game, but if it turns out he cucked for naught then it's clear he was a false prophet and not the G-d-Emperor. No matter. Kek is our god now.

(((They))) are taking advantage of the sudden Syria events since Trump ended their
narrative, I've seen paid shills running the same script on more social media sites than normal. This wave too shall pass, but don't be afraid to call (((them))) out when they're clearly not from here

Well at least you all aren't having to deal with the dumbfuck shill I dealt with earlier today.
This retard proceeded to tell me that:

This is their new narrative
from
MUH RUSSIA HACKED OUR ELECTION
to
MUH RUSSIA is behind refugee crisis

Its like these tards are stuck in cold war propaganda mode.
NEWSFLASH
ALL the damn commies left russia and took up residence in america's universities

I think what we're seeing is people who meme'd irresponsibly (IMO, probably on the newer side if not straight from Cuckchan/Breitbart/etc.) and made Trump into a Christ, on both sides. On the one hand you have people whose perception of Trump as a Christ was shattered by the attack and now revile him and on the other you have people who are incapable of believing that Trump is fallible in any way; both view the other as being completely in the wrong and malicious to boot and we've been subjected to their [autistic screeching] since last night.

And before anyone accuses me of being on one side or the other, I'm reserving judgement. Maybe Trump truly is doing the bidding of the (((neocons))) and is no longer /ourguy/ (if ever he was), maybe he was duped into it by fake news from CIAniggers, maybe he really doesn't know what he's doing and maybe this is the next step of his master plan. It's been less than 24 hours since the news broke and this is an event that will have active consequences for months if not years to come and as far as I'm concerned any political junkie who's either condemning or commending Trump's actions is jumping the gun.

I'm also quite disappointed in Holla Forums, too. I thought we were better than this.

What exactly did you expect "Israel is my greatest ally G-d bless the yewish people my children are married to Jews believe me people I fucking love Jews" Trump to do?

See, this is the typical rational Holla Forumslack.

Is this a bot?
You've had a couple of responses now that don't make sense.

What baffles me the most is that these shills are willing to redpill themselves in order to D&C now. They're at the end of their ropes. In the end of it all, more people hate the Jew. In the end of it all, Holla Forums wins.

Take the absurdistpill.

Well in less than 24 hours I think Holla Forums has regained some composure.
So the need to just massively shitpost is over now.
And considering its good to learn how to spot shills/bots/new psyop tactics they try on us, I feel that pointing out things is necessary instead of just laughing smugly at ironic shitposting

Christians should have known better after.

"Have you ever asked forgiveness from God?"

Trump: "I'm not sure I have.. no I don't think so." "I like to do the right thing so I don't have to ask for forgiveness."

He's anti-Christ on his face.

From the start of the campaign Holla Forums's view on Trump was "he's the best choice there is", and also a way to show the conservative party we want strong immigration laws, not bending over for libs. Of course, in Holla Forums's traditional humorous hyper-exaggeration led to HE IS GOD EMPEROR HERE TO SAVE US FROM THE JEWS and maybe newfags didn't quite get the joke.
On the flip side, this shows how little our enemies know about us. They came here fully expecting us to be in the fetal position, making thread after thread of "I guess hes not god emperor lol Pol btfo" with nobody caring. Even they take everything we say at face value.

One good thing about this shitshow is that normalfags and moderates who voted Trump and who think Kushner is behind this will be more open to the idea that jews ruin everything. Another is that Holla Forums will be a little more awake after that comfy election hangover and maybe we can get back to verbally beating the shit out of each other.

if your fire truly rises I apologize for any rudeness
see

Forgot the embed.

careful user

Sam Hyde weighs in.

Shills are easy enough to spot, they just make lurking a fucking chore and diminish the browsing experience. Noticeable dip in post quality since these faggots started their 'careers'. Double to triple the amount of low quality shitposts to filter to get to quality discussion.

At least the did it for free. Their enjoyment of the hobby lead to a increase in post quality and the development of culture and memorable memes. Shills create low quality posting because they do it not for the enjoyment of discussion, but for money.

There's tons of Christians on Holla Forums, nobody is preaching.

Controlled opposition, Exhibit A:

Shills arguing against shills in this thread. I don't know if it was merely the shutdown that caused this or if that just (((coincidentally))) lined up with the Jews orchestrating another chemical attack but I haven't seen shilling this hard in a while.

Fuck this shit. I won't be silenced on my own God damned board. Trump has done a total 180 on his election promises of no more world policing and to leave Syria the fuck alone. This is not a Trump hugbox. Being his biggest supporters, we are allowed to be his biggest critics.

Fuck you I am not a shill for disagreeing with Reddit users.

I'm not happy about the attack at all, but I generally give people 3 moderate mess-ups before I start side-eying them pretty hard. I count this as mess-up #1, and I'm paying more attention to the shit occurring because of said bullshit than Trump himself since a mess was made, you can't unring a bell, and now it needs to be dealt with. Not to say I'm not watching what's happening with him.

This. That there was a California-scale flood of people crying and whining (I mean that in the literal sense, there were Tumblr-tier posts from shills about how they felt like crying) IMMEDIATELY after anyone caught wind of the incident reeks of obvious manip. It helps that we've had people outright admitting to swaying opinions and shilling on boards in the past.

If you're actually legit, calm the fuck down. He's made good on a fuckton of his election promises, so it's not a "total 180". Let's see what actually happens and why it did, it hasn't been very long yet.

Trump broke his word and the bigger picture is starting becoming clear here. Faggots on this board attempt to shit on Le Pen and NF for their kosher associations. But they are minimal compared to Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlGztzYObRM

wew

I'm pretty worried about the amount of people completely flipping their shit over this. Threads about this have been uniformly cuckchan-tier and worse and unless there's a massive hidden army of shills that were just waiting for something like this then it's our own people causing most of the mess either all on their own or by getting suckered by shit that's textbook COINTELPRO. Not to say that legitimate objections don't exist on both sides but it feels like the board is falling to pieces over this for no real reason.

Fuck, I didn't realize he was a shill this entire time.

Its simple
Just wait.
I'm pretty sure Russia aint gonna just stand by if the US starts pulling serious shit (implying the cia arming and funding isis isnt serious shit)

This.

Also posting the truth in a shill thread

"Steve Bannon’s demotion and deletion from his seat observing meetings of the National Security Council, came a day prior to America’s illegal bombing of Syria."

archive.is/wdpfD

He's really feeling himself these days. Pretty soon he'll be at Obama tier self-importance level. That Eddie Murphey fake laugh is developing real nice too.

He's making fun of the "muh 4d chess" Trump shills.

Careful! That post has had about 10 replies ghosted.

This. It's totally okay to topple a stable government backed by Russia in order to help ISIS and Yisrael as long as it's done politically. 4D chess

smug levels off the charts

More like people who were skeptic of him and his Jewish ties from the very beginning becoming more emboldened in their beliefs due to his actions. Trump is the one who has done a "complete 180"… he supported Israel from the start. Of course he has continuously back stabbed his supporter base since he has been in office. You have been conned, get over it. I would be more sympathetic, however I've been constantly been called a shill for pointing out the obvious even though I've been here since the gamergate exodus.

pic related my ban from last year

trumpfags don't like hatefacts

It's all always very convenient that insects stir up during every little happenstance, If some are too stupid to be influenced that's on them. I don't know, maybe drop infographics for fun.

Want me to tell you how I know you are not from here?

how?

No, you should go kill (((someone))).

I see it.

please enlighten me

Thanks I'm a #Patsy now!

I'd say plebbit spacing, not using Ublock and having steam open.

The best part is, the shills dont even realize if they do convince anyone to get on the #withher train, they'll be doing the board a service. Too many newfags lately.

very obvious that he's a newfag. add this screenshot to the list.

Sam knows, Holla Forums knows, shills btfo.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FUCK YOU ALL FUCK PORN FUCK HILLARY FUCK BILL

you fuckers you pedophiles

wtf i hate everyone who doesn't suck trump's cock now!

Yeah no shit, gloating is happening, it's also the truth you dumb fuck, nobody is going to be back on the Trump train because some faggot is happy Trump cucked us.

you proudboys

Maybe because Trump IS a neocon and only pretended to not be one to get elected

t. someone who is trying to speak for all of Holla Forums by calling anyone with a different opinion a shill. Fucking hell, do you have any self- awareness?

t. someone who calls anyone who disagrees with them and does not continue to support Trump a shill
As I said before, do you have any self-awareness?

I mean, it's a valid argument, you're trying to ban anyone who disagrees with you for being 'le shill xD'. Merely restating the criticism and calling opinions Jewish doesn't mean anything.

No-one is pushing for e-celebs. The reason many e-celebs are turning against Trump is that he just betrayed every single one of his supporters and is doing exactly the opposite of what he promised to do. It's not just the e-celebs turning against him ,it's fucking anyone with half a mind, it just so happens that e-celebs' thoughts get broadcast further than those of ordinary people.

On top of all that
Nice try, r/the_donald.

Really debunked his argument there, lad, you really showed him, 83d3d9 BTFO.

I was freaking out when Trump first started talking about Syria, so was everyone else. What some commy thinks is effecting you, not me.

Scare of what? This place becoming a horrible mess of 4Cuck and reddit-tier faggotry? A wouldn't say scared, more disappointed.

The easy tell is a significant chunk of what they're pushing is the same fucking playbook CTR and the like have been pushing since his candidacy was announced.

Same shill, different post.

>>>/israel/

Obviously you start a one-man revolution every election and have your bullet-ridden corpse carried around as a reminder of why democrat president shekelbergsteinowitz eliminated that evil 2nd amendment, oy vey!

Same shit as the /polmeta/ board. Real concerns posted, then buried under faggot shills and commonspic threads.

>>>/pdfs/ you illiterate fucking nigger.
>>>/fit/
Have never been autosaged.

Sure thing, shill, we all believe you're the board owner. :^)

This. It's not fucking rocket surgery. This is straight out of the JTRIG play book.

Middle East war games

Wtf? I hate Trump now!

I'm disappointed in all of you for falling for this shit.

His rallies.

sup O&A subreddit

The man did a 180 on the very policies he got elected on, don't flip the script here.

I fail to see what's wrong here.

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
WE HAVE LEFTY RAID DISCORD INFO, GO GO GO GO GO GO, OFFENSIVE INIT.

That's because you're rationalizing to excess.

People ARE legitimately pissed off at Trump for his recent actions. The fact that shills are riding the wave is irrelevant.

This must be hard for some of you to understand, but not everyone who visits this site is an early twenty something NEET. Some of us are old enough to remember the last few times the United States decided to 'liberate' some shit hole county in the Middle East, and how all of our best intentions lead straight to Hell. What we DON'T need right now is another treasury draining war halfway across the world that gains us NOTHING, and will most likely only destabilize the region even further.

Uh huh. Fuck off leftypol

You sound just like the kikes who were claiming that Pence wanted to "send all jews to Israel" after it was announced that he was VP.

Haha, oh lovely deflection, when at a lack for a cogent response cry leftypol.

Just because I'm not bobbing on the solipsist cock doesn't mean I'm a leftist there buddy.

It warms my heart to know I'm part of some faggot's KPI. Also, look on the bright side, the shills don't fully believe in what they're being told to push, and every time we call them out on their bullshit is another redpill suppository. Unlike the Holla Forums faggots who have to double down on their bullshit to preserve their fragile egos.

In other words, welcome to Holla Forums. You can check out any time, but you can never leave

Yeah, ok whatever.

I'm not the one saying LOLOL DRUMPF IS OVER because of a fucking nothing fake attack in response to a false flag.

Call me when there are boots on the ground. Until then, assume it's politics as usual as Putin does pointless military actions to save face in front of his people and Trump continues business as usual.

This, shills are decrying legitimate dissenters as shills because other shills that they oppose are on the other side.

Name them ALL.

There's no such thing as reddit spacing I've been doing it long before reddit existed lol, where do you cucks get off?

Good argument, shill, really makes you think.

From another thread, this is just the the final straw.

I'm keeping pace with my detractors, if you wish to up your game, I'll do so in kind, any time you like.

You can throw this recent bullshit coming on the heels of Bannon's "demotion" as well.

I expected more shitty /r/the_Donald damage control threads

cool meme

YOU KNOW, DESPITE THE FACT OBONGO'S LAW GAVE THE GOVERNMENT CONTROL OF THE INTERNET

Oy vey how terrible, we need about 500 more of your "DRUMPF IS OVER" blackpill shilling threads, right chaim?

Just in case anyone still thinks there aren't shills here.

Right on time

He looks more and more like Chris-chan every time I see him. The fucker's gone from millions of views to 20 minute reviews of pot noodles.

They keep spouting 'kike' this and 'kike' that, but its like a 12 year old cursing for filler to sound 'in'. Its pretty obvious. Just stay vigilant for The God Emperor.

Cry about it kike, your shilling isn't working here.

Being shit on endlessly for sucking at games and stealing a joke from the howard stern show because oy vey antisemitism jokes can burn a man.

Shills are trying to raid and split Holla Forums

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
Join but don't post. Observe and learn

Are you being ironic when you use the word goy to describe non-trump supporters? You realize his daughter is married to a top kike and he vehemently supports Israel, right?

Every time the truth is pointed out against your zionist puppet, you just scream "SHILL!!" Its almost like liberals calling Trump supporters nazis. We live in a backwards fucking world.

It's a simple point. No matter what happens we ==win== unless you loved to have an iron-clad guarantee that you'd get bent over and fucked by the likes of Clinton, Cruz, Jeb, or Sanders. This is the least damaging and otherwise successful outcome; anyone pretending Trump has to be our messiah is a shill or a retard trying to lionize him for some bumfuck reason.

No, you narcissistic kike.

XD XD XD Their Discord is full of Antifa faggots

It's pretty amazing how incompetent they are.

Good to know even with the odds on their side leftists still don't amount to shit.

Yeah I noticed they keep reusing the same images, most likely from that mega.nz he mentions.

Maybe they would have a better chance if their members weren't weak-willed faggots skiving in the middle of a raid to play fucking Overwatch and MWO of all things.

Do you really believe what you are autistically screeching right now? Why the fuck would Jews be shilling against Trump? He is their ace in the hole he is a jew puppet. WAKE THE FUCK UP

Finding motivation can be difficult when your life revolves around twitter asspats and vaping the peaceful 'erb.

Post more screen caps, I can't follow the link. Spread it everywhere they are.

What the fuck happened here?

Yeah and ever since the hack, the shills have moved on from religious D&C shilling to the old ebul Trumpkin D&C shilling now. I haven't seen one le christcuck thread yet. They really think they'll somehow destroy the board.

They dont realize once they are here… they are here forever

Also, here's the discord link again

discord.gg/2Yaet8t

Shills are so low energy, they can't even start a proper raid: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/120064657

Calling a strike nothing and may have possible ulterior motives behind it and supporting it are two different things. You fags just want to scream that the sky is falling and it's all ogre now.

*that may have

Screen cap it and spam it in every shill thread

Maybe try listening to a Trump speach once in a while, maybe realize that trump married his children to kikes. Maybe realize that he sucks Israeli cock at every turn and openly admits it. This is like living in the fucking twilight zone… the guy has Goldman Sachs employees on his staff for fucks sake. I guess im the shill though

The same shit was said during the campaign trail, nigger. Should we wait for Hitler again?

Even if you're a shill, he's fulfilled a slew of promises already before his first 100 days. Yet, here you are whining about the long term. If his long term is anything like his short term, only good can come of it despite his political posturing, so either have faith or get a new argument.

And that's all this comes down to right now. You either hold out hope or you don't, all we can do is fucking wait but faggots shouldn't be claiming it's the end of the line like they have secret info or something.

Try again cuck

I don't care. Trump is already in office I fucking voted for him, simply because he was better than Hillary. He is basically a kike shill who is slightly better on some domestic policies than Hillary…THAT IS ALL HE IS

You're posting the same fucking shill script that has been posted since the candidacy was announced. That's all there is to it.
>he doesn't know the asian and the pop culture tv show reference are separate parts of the post or that "the twilight zone" was the pop culture reference despite he himself typing it

You type like you're more used to videogame forums.

There were a lot of people that were already iffy on Trump, because they realistically doubt that democracy can provide a legitimate leader. Many of them bent because YOUR KIND OF SHILL took over this site. Many of them left totally. Some of them (like me) are left and now see we got fooled again.

We liked him because when he was trying to win our hearts he was willing to call out bullshit as bullshit. Now he's using fake news to his benefit. And I don't mean "fake news" like the democrats mean, I mean straight up fabricated shit like Syrian nerve gas attacks. To put it simply: GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SHILL

Someones mad the discord got posted.

How should I know what your nonsensical ramblings are about? Apparently I'm a paid shill against a candidate who has already been elected, at the behest of the very people he serves. Try to use some common sense for once in your life. We are living in an artificial paradigm where Zionists are Nazis, up is down and your retarded ad hominem is somehow an argument.

Excuse me I forgot your (you)

They aren't shills. They are real Holla Forumsacks

The shills are all doing zog Trump apologetics.

>point out things you yourself typed
You're going into the gas chamber.

Go back to discord, jew.

Oh and if you expect to continue completely dominating this board then that means Holla Forums is basically equivalent to LGF (little green footballs) or some other cuckservative site during GWBs term. Either your shill domination ends, or Holla Forums ends

Kill yourself

That sounds like Holla Forums trying to smug to me.

Oops, forgot your (you).

I don't know what that is

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you have Stockholm syndrome?

You know who else did a complete 180, over a completely fake news story of a type that is basically a worn out rerun?

Cut out the mental gymnastics and actually try to critically think. Perhaps you are the shill.

Go back to twitter with your ecelebs.

I've been here longer than you have most likely. Kill yourself

Not an argument, do you want to try again? Maybe just keep shouting buzzwords like a brain damaged retard? God help us if you actually choose to look at the fact of the matter, or the actions Trump has taken in his few months in office.

Attempting to be subversive to Trump supporters when Trump clearly did a 180 on his stance towards Syria and Assad shouldn't be effecting anyone that isn't gullible. If others attempts at being subversive directly effect how you think perhaps you need to evaluate what you believe and pretend to know. There is no good justification for Trumps actions.

If you have to either reconsider your whole ideology towards trump based on someone else trying to shill that is pretty fucking pathetic. That goes both ways for those like you bunkering down and defending trumps actions and for others being manipulated in the other direction. Trumps actions merit a response by themselves alone without any commentators weighing in. If you are for ousting Assad and continuing the agenda of overthrowing Syria for the benefit of the Israeli state then you should support trump. If that goes against what you believe then Trump should be abandoned and criticized until he stops cucking to Israel and makes a change in his current agenda.

Sure thing, Chaim.

3 times in a row? Maybe next time will be the charm, want to make an actual argument?

Trump didn't have to do this to himself. Many of us were specifically looking for somebody that would directly call out the media or psyop kind of blatant lies. Instead he's using them himself and acting just like Hillary or Bush would have. I reiterate, KILL YOURSELF YOU DONT RUN THIS PLACE ANY LONGER

>>>/somethingawful/

Go back to your discord nigger.

Attacking Syria and letting ISIS to advance, WILL ALWAYS BE FUCKING STUPID.

However, if it's a 1488D chess move by Trump, it is still in our interest to, if not sincerely, act like we disapprove of his move, in the remote chance he has something planned to catch off guard Globalists and ZOG.

TL;DR Denounce the attack anyways, if poker move to decieve Globalist ZOG, then we make it look more legit by acting angry. If he is compromised, you should be angry.

4 times now, wow! still no argument. It's almost like you have never had one. Better luck next time pal.

telling people to go back to imaginary places isn't actually an argument either

You're a shill repeating the same fucking garbage that's been spammed here since 2015. Your shilling doesn't magically become truth just because you found a fracture point.

5 times now, still no argument.

what exactly have I said that is non factual?

Give it up you fucking kike, shilling is not truth.

6 times now, I here that's a magical number for you people want to quit now? Why stop when you are ahead?

*hear

Go back to wherever OP got his/her "jpg.24253475687900.jpg", kek

all hail the g-d emperor, amiright goyim?

seven fucking times now
still no argument

Steban molyshill. Not an argument kike is back.

GOD!

Just put in a little effort. Please? Pretty please ?
I know you don't get paid a lot and you get yelled by your LGBTHZRIQKFHHSHZQ boss constantly, but do it for me, can you ?

How fucking embarrassing, you should honestly be ashamed

The nerve of these cunts tbh.

Come on. Just call me a Nazi.
DO IT

Fucking worthless piece of shill. Can't even call me raysist heliofobe.

In other news: Pol is back to normal.

Honestly i don't care about any of this.
the entirety of the middle east is dogshit and it should all burn, israel, iran, syria saudi arabia, turkey, it all needs to be gassed then glassed.

You kikes are pathetic.

lol these clueless tards.

Waste of hitler dubs.

My gas bill is gonna be huge this month

I'm not a fucking shill, and all the fucking hours I put in for Trump for the sole reason of noting getting us into any new neo-cohen wars, and now he's fucking done it. For Israel. Fucking livid. Even Raimonodo at antiwar.com, who has been defending him for past 2 years has turned. He fucking sold out…maybe not those o you in it "for the lulz," but a fucking lot of us:
original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/04/06/trump-versus-trumpism-syria-in-the-crosshairs/

jej
How old is this because all of the "tactics" in their master plan are the same fucking shill talking points since the election started and KEK threads became a thing. There is literally nothing new in that.

Wew, give yourself a break so you don't burn out your vibrating dildo Mr.Schlomo

Most brainless scumbag in the thread. Russia has already said they won't stand for another strike on Assad. It also has the possibility to bring Iran into war, which is what the Jews really want out of all this. As soon as Iran comes in, the Strait of Hormuz gets mined. Unless you live in middle of the woods and are self-sufficient, you will care. And that isn't even considering, if the Jews hit Iran, the Us gets brought into war no matter what. Very, very bad shit and all the reasons I didn't want Clinton to win and shilled against that dried up old twat. Feel like we've just been sold down the river to the Jews.

I still support God emperor. You can suck my cock.

The strait at its narrowest is 21 nautical miles (39 km) wide.

How do you plan doing that

Read the contract next time schlomo. You work for a Jew now.

What fucking good can possibly come from this, you walking bag of diseased shit? How is this not bad in every way, shape, and form? You were probably busy fuckign your mother during the past 2 years to understand WHY this place was fighting for a Trump win. HE fucking turned all that on its head today. For what? A few dead sand nigger kids and Assad almost certainly didn't do anyway, that was another al-nursa/mossad false flag like the last "gas attack?" How is this good? Explain you worthless, diseased bag of scum…

whatever fag. still don't care.

how could that happen when your you father is holding you down putting it in your ass? Explain to me, how this is a good thing. I'm waiting. Convince me. ANOTHER neo-cohen war in the mideast for Israel? This time against Russia and Assad, when the "stria General" pro-Assad threads were the best things ever to come out of cuck-chan? Now you expect people to cheat as Assad is taken out in favor or al-queda and a war with Russia begins?

Solid posts.

See the book "confront and Conceal" by David Sanger and the 21 war games conducted when the Jews were trying to get Iran bombed. Every single one ended with Iran mining the Strait of Hormuz. Don't get into discussions with people who know a lot more about the subject than you do, because I'll make you my monkey every single fucking time. You don't know anything.

POST LESS, READ MORE

No way he can possibly be worse than shillery, at least we got that going.

This.

The notion that Trump would, after spending about 2 years of his life fighting the establishment—enduring their libel, media smears, slander, spying, attacks on his brand, and having to deal with death threats being sent to himself and his entire family—only to side with them after less than 100 days, is beyond illogical. I invite you to rewatch Trump getting lampooned by Seth Meyers at the White House Correspondents dinner. Look at his face, and then tell me Trump is thinking, "You know what I'd love? I'd love to work with this guy's ideological allies." Really, if you think that's what's going on here, then I demand to know the size of the bus you took to get to elementary school.

There cannot be a thinking person who honestly looks at this isolated situation and, without any definite knowledge or context, decides that now they hate hate Trump. You are missing the forest for the trees. He's been methodically peeling away the hyper-liberal bullshit of the last 8 years like an onion. He's absolutely crushed the media's credibility. He destroyed the Clintons. But—somehow—him dropping a few bombs on patch of concrete in the middle of fucking nowhere crosses some kind of moral rubicon for you? Fuck off. You have no loyalty or faith. You're a feather.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Pretty much this. I'm disappointed but hopefully it's because I don't know the full story. It's OK to disagree on the Syria issue, but the people claiming that they've already burned their MAGA hats are likely shills or just retarded. I'll wait until more info becomes available.

Good idea and I agree with the reasoning I'm not good at differentiating shills from retards, but I've noticed some things:

Reddit accusations are higher than normal among shills. Shill versions are usually misdirected, simple, and/or totally autistic.

General shitposting are either just jokes or derails. Shills are rarely humorous since they fight the ebil nazis or for pay, but often are retardedly blatant while lacking that humor.

Concern trolling that preys on obvious Holla Forums weaknesses such as hate for Israel, Trump slander without qualification, or other common (((factors))) of concern are pretty common right now. They don't go into detail about nuances or patience, use common fears and concerns, and angrily mention 4D chess memes, blackpills, trump worship, etc a lot. Probably some are shills, others are just retards who can't think for themselves.

This one is actually a massive concern of mine, and I think a separate issue. Holla Forums has always been created with a backbone of self-improvement. Those who think like >>9660367 are obviously retards, newfags, or shills. Any one will kill the board in a slow, idiotic death, but that's for another thread.

Most actual Holla Forums people who aren't screeching autists or impatient retards are busy examining evidence and considering nuances. This can have both sides of the issue argued out, but generally display a greater or lesser depth of thought absent in shill posts. Not all criticism = shill, but almost all shills lack depth and nuance.

In general shills lack humor, are inept with memes, are overtly aggressive without much skill, prey on obvious Holla Forums paranoia, and follow common tactics of whatever all the other shills are doing at the time.

Find friendly anons and learn to spot bullshit better. It's what I am doing right now.

Take a look at the UIDs. Threads being shilled hard are having a YUUUUUUGE influx of UIDs and (((1s)))

Harder for trump, but you can meme people into roles. You make the easiest way for them to get what they want to be conforming to the role you create for them. Similarly, inflaming their enemies so that moderate roles are untenable also works.

(((Alt-Right))) leaders think they can just ACTIVATE US. That's why they keep chans around

beautiful *pause* babies

Take a look at our active ISP's too. We're way to high. After 8ch went down we dropped to about 2000-2200. We're at 3000 right now. Either a fuckton of retards decided to come back all at once, or we're being shilled, changing IP's to consensus crack. They'll fail, like always. Anyone kinda miss the real JIDF?

That looks around major happening tier event. Even the shilling isn't abnormally high (but rather high still). I was expecting worse to be honest.

If it intensifies within a week's time (or another hack is attempted) on several imageboards, I'd start to worry. That would mean it's a clear effort to disrupt communications in preparation for a larger happening.

And they aren't doing what we did to him back in August when he made off the cuff remarks about not all mexishits being criminals. We bashed the fuck out of him. We told him he was being retarded. And he knuckled under, not to them but to us. Trump isn't a white nationalist and we never thought he was. He is a tool to be used for our ends, and if he comes over to our way of thinking through time all the better. If he doesn't then we used him for what he is, a civic nationalist to pave the way for a white nationalist. Trump wants his 1980s back, we want our 1480s back.

Actually given that the US is the leading oil exporter since 2011 and now our oil/gas industry is hurting due to low prices if all oil shipments out of the Levant were interrupted it would be very good for me and many rural Americans.

We are, the point of this thread is that we've been flooded with shills who smell blood in the water. The redpilled position is 'wait and see', none of us here have a complete picture of what the long-term effects of this will be. Anyone calling for us to act NOW NOW NOW HURRY UP DON'T WAIT REACT EMOTIONALLY is a shill, plain and simple. In my opinion, it would be totally out of character for Trump to have actually reversed his real position on the matter like that, there's other things going on behind the scenes that we're not on top of yet.

It's been a good day now, real Holla Forumsacks should have calmed down and be capable of taking a step back now.

This happens every time the shills detect a legitimate fracture point, they always descend on it like vultures instantaneously.

Also who here(who isn't a faggot, liberal, or kike plant) expected Trump to never fuck up?

That's right, nobody. We knew he'd fuck up a little. We knew that liberals would try to obstruct his shit at every turn and have. The guy hasn't even made a single policy statement about this Syrian shit since this has happened so we have no idea how this strike plays into any form of bargaining at work here. Is it to cover his ass with an ineffective action which doesn't actually harm the Assad forces but makes his disapproval of the "gas attack" undeniable to liberals crying about "muh little brown chillins". Is it just a cock slap to tell Russia and Syria not to go overboard, assuming he actually believes the gas attack is real or will be pushed as real in the pubic sphere to the point that nobody will question it openly? Is this some sort of compromise in the State and Defense departments between the various factions screaming in his ear? Is he supporting these kike faggots despite them calling him names for the last 3 months?

We don't know shit. And even in the worst case scenario what that really means is pushing Trump hard to drop the kikes by making it apparent that it will lose him another election.

fuck you, you fucking fuck.

You should though, before you start telling all of us that you have an eye for discerning honest posters.
Are you afraid of having an opinion on the subject?

Holla Forums has no party, candidate, or eceleb.
Holla Forums is the truth.

very well, now you can fuck off back to T_D then

Notice how shills are going after "muh 4d chess?" They want us to stop thinking strategically and start thinking linearly. Only when you think linearly does the ((narrative)) make sense. Don't let the shills connect the dots for you.

Sometimes you lose ground to take a better position for the next fight. Sometimes you let the enemy think he has won so he overplays his hand. The chessboard is already set- if your response is to overturn the table and scream about civil war then you are a defeatist shill. Stop blackpilling because one thing didn't go your way. Don't forget how far we've come. We are in the buisness of shaping reality and if you are bawing about how Jews ruin everything and we all should of known better you are creating a worse reality for all of us. Sit back down and play the goddamn game.