Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hwwbG
archive.is/dOuyh
archive.is/Uez8v
archive.is/Qguaj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let me know when he's finally dead

False alarm, OP.

friendly reminder that (((Stan Lee))) is a greasy cosmopolitan that stole all his ideas and didn't create anything of value

We know

He's a goner

Another victory for the milkshake crew?

Get out.

Saying Stan Lee's death would be a victory for newfag editors at Marvel would be like saying the death of Jerry Siegel was a victory for Mike Carlin at DC.

DIE JEW DIE
DIE JEW DIE
DIE JEW DIE
DIE JEW DIE
DIE JEW DIE
DIE JEW DIE
DIE JEW DIE
DIE JEW DIE
DIE JEW DIE

They tried to go after him recently for #MeToo points.

Who the fuck cares? Wait, no, fuck you I hope it sticks to Stan Lee. It'd be fucking hilarious.

I'll miss him when he's gone. Guy can really hype some comics.

Jesus, why don't you all just fuck him already?

Is that even real fire?

Looks drawn to me.

that is how fire looked back in the day on black and white photos.

And Alan Moore's original creations are the hallmark of his work?

Ay mang, yus shiftkey is broke.

WHY WON'T HE DIE?!?!?!

Alan Moore never took sole credit for his work (even though he's much more entitled to it than Stan ever was). In fact, he insists comic publishers pay his share of royalties to the artists and he gave his share of Miracleman royalties to Mick Anglo.

I guarantee he'll be dead within the year. Probably within the next couple of months

By Kirby?

And all his accumulated souls will go to the Queen of England strengthening her for another century on the throne.

Only if she can take his Quickening.

That woman has not visibly aged since, I swear there has to be an occult deal in there or she crawled from the earth looking as she does now. Meanwhile Lizzie has slowly been embalming herself alive and will eventually resemble this fucking thing pulled by a sledge of corgis/

There won't be a throne by the time she's done, all it takes is one popular or competent Prime Minister to remove the monarchy and establish a republic. Just one. Any decade now.

Influential Jews are basically vampires. They drink gentile foreskin blood and it gives them near-immortality.

But then how will Meghan Markle ascend to the throne?

good, the fucking talentless thief can't die soon enough

user, your shiftkey is busted

bump

You fucker.
Still, I'm dreading the obituaries in the normie papers. We ouggt to knock up a bingo sheet before he kicks the bucket.

Why would you read the normalfag papers, user?

Stan Lee is battling pneumonia.
archive.is/hwwbG

He also apparently is cutting off contact with his former acquaintances and friends. Some people suspect that it's his caretakers taking advantage of the old man.

archive.is/dOuyh

archive.is/Uez8v

J Scott Campbell is calling industry to speak out on Stan Lee's situation:
archive.is/Qguaj

Attached: StanLee ABC Statement.mp4 (640x360 4.33 MB, 6.94M)

Betting on the dead-pool?