Support Bannon over Kushner

We must do everything in our power to support Bannon
There is a power struggle inside the White House right now and the wrong people are winning it
Expose Kushner for the fifth column traitor he is, we must absolutely win this

Other urls found in this thread:

twit
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/trumps-syria-strike-is-sign-of-bannons-waning-influence.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-american-people-ask-jared-kushner-be-fired-and-steve-bannon-remain-chief-strategist
ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2187127/trump-appoints-pro-immigration-free-trader-as-cea-chair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am going to eat Jared Kushner while holding a Andy Breitbart blowup doll and occasionally using it like a puppet to say "Holy fuck what a dweeb!"

You know how I know the average poltard is a retarded moron cuck? You saw this kikes dirty slime face and you still trusted him.

Great job!

i never trusted kushner and i was concerned about the kikes in the cabinet long before this

No one trusted him faggot, we foolishly didn't realize the threat he posed.

make an hashtag on twitter, something like #kushnermustgo and make it trend

this

Why should we support either? One's a lubavitcher kike, the other is a shabbos goy who ran a Neo-Cohen news website.

I read that translation of the Bhagivad Gita. I thought it was good until I read his new translation of Genesis. Now, I want to re-read the Gita from a different translator. He leaves out a lot from Genesis.

Revolt Against the Modern World is 100% dank though.

based

bannon was the one keeping trump's policies in check
his recent change of mind was because of kushner's evil influence

That's generic, maybe something like #kushnerswar, #KushnerDidSyria or something

Needs Camp of the Saints. Bannon is a huge fan of it apparently.

Remember when I told all of you a year ago that this was a fake election? Come kiss my foot and beg for forgiveness and I'll summon Hitler. Until then stop feeding the IC free data on "EvIl InTerNet TrOllS". Googles anti bullying ai is getting good. It made me cry once or twice.

Stopping WW3 is more important than stopping civic nationalism.If you want to be nuked then be my guest.

This guy twit ter.com/stranahan claims that Ivanka and Kusher are pushing very hard to remove Bannon ASAP and Breitbart is too much of a coward to cover it.

make all of them just in case

FUCK IT JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT ON EVERY PLATFORM YOU CAN

Its ogre. We full on neo-con nightmare now.

How is a shabbos goy, Israel-firster going to stop another jewish war?

post bannons

Literally /ourguy/

There was never any outrage over Kuschner from the MSM. How many times did they push for every single member of the Trump team to step down: Flynn, Sessions, Bannon, Nunes, and even DeVos. Kuschner got a free pass from all the attacks. Dogs don't bark at their friends.

Great book, reads as a comedy. Redpill delivery system decades before memes.

Fake election. Stop helping jewgle build their anti bullying ai. That is the only reason this site is up. They are going to economically rape you until you are starving, then when you are sitting under a bridge and say "those fucking jews" a drone is gonna show up and rape you until you kiss a framed picture of Jared Kushner. You people are dumb as fuck.

if any of you still have hope in Trump this must be spread or we are really doomed.

You have to go back.

No one fucking trusted him here, dumbass Leftypol shill.

Seconded, and add The Turner Diaries to the list for good measure.

DON'T BE PATIENT
CALL THE WHITE HOUSE
CALL A TALK SHOW
ANYTHING

How about instead of books you'd like to pretend he read, you add books written by his Neo-Cohen buddies like Alan Dershowitz and Pam Geller?

New meme idea. We all remember Doom Paul. Its time for Doom Bannon.

We need Kushner out badly

Fuck off. Bannon is nothing to Doom Paul. Paul is still being /ourguy/ long after he has faded into obscurity. He is on his little youtube channel, calling out Israel, immigration and false flags. He is the manlet we need, but do not deserve.

We need to meme Bannon into the Whitehouse in 2020
STARTING NOW

THIS
also, keep being vocal
call the whitehouse, call the congress, call talk shows, spam anti-kushner posts to the normies

HASTAGS TO SUPPORT ON TWITTER
#kushnermustgo
#kushnerswar
#kushnerdidsyria
#teambannon
#keepbannon

I'm not even going to bother archiving this, you can get the gist of it from the broken URL:
h t t p : // www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-camp-of-the-saints-immigration_us_58b75206e4b0284854b3dc03
One thing you shills don't get is that jews supporting (our guys) doesn't mean shit. It's when (our guys) are supporting the jews, then there is a problem.

It's not entirely true that Kushner has never received push back from the left. His involvement did get called nepotism, although not nearly to the extent of Trump's children being involved.

Would it be bad form to hijack this leftist angle? Start a call for Kushner to be removed because he's there only because of nepotism, and unlike Trump's children was never so heavily involved in Trump's dealings until political power came into the picture.

Frankly, I don't care if Trump's other adult children get caught up in it collaterally either. Ivanka a shit, and the other two sons don't seem to be having a heavy role right now anyways. Besides, Barron is where it's at.

Whatever works. It's better for Trump to take a small hit for nepotism then for Kushner to remain where he is.

You got me, Bannon is definitely /ourgoy/

Filtered. If you can't see why it is tactically better to support Bannon over Kushner then fuck off.

#BANNONISOURGUY

PRAISE KEK

Yes but it looks like it's too late. New chief of staff coming as well. The Jew fucking pig whore and her kike husband have taken over. They're life long democrats so it's over boys.

The left hates kushner because he's involved with Trump. The (((left))) loves Kushner because he's one of the tribe. The difference is the normalfags hate him by default and that's all we need because the (((left))) can't defend Kushner without being exposed and confusing the shit out of the normalfags and maybe even waking a few up in the process.

Do whatever is necessary. Hijack whatever means is being provided. The enemy exploits all fracture points and so should we.

I'm very sure that Trump could care less about Kushner but would hate to see anything happen to Ivanka. That said, Ivanka probably deserves to be put in her place for siding with Jared over anything. Trump will have to make a hard decision if Jared drags her down, but at least we can see the kike removed.

literal who?

bANON is Luke Skywalker

Bannon literally said that to Kushner.

Kushner is the cancer killing trump, closely followed by Ivanka.

This

Good point. We fucked up by ignoring him.

#FireKushner is the hashtag that everyone is trying to get trending right now

If Bannon is ousted it'll truly be the end

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/trumps-syria-strike-is-sign-of-bannons-waning-influence.html

BANNON WAS AGAINST THE STRIKE. THAT KIKE KUSHNER WAS THE ONE WHO PUSHED IT!!!!

We need to meme kushner as grima wormtongue from lotr

this tbh

If he gets rid of Bannon, I will be 100% sure that he cares more about his (((family))) than what's good for the country.

WE'RE TRENDING BOYS!!!

Nice.

Whatever it is needs to spread, and quick. I feel bad but it's necessary we target Trump's "family" and get this fucker ousted. Trump seems like the type who would allow an in-law to be humiliated and kicked aside if they did a bad job, which he has. So in summation, whatever resources we have should be spent solely on fucking Kushner's shit up, resulting in a divide from the Trump family (or at least the Presidency)

Well done.

Also, checked for negating my sage

FUCK THOSE GODDAMN TWITTER KIKES

Yep, I'm ready to gas the kikes now

We're back. Jack was trying to fuck with people

Little known fact is that Hillary is also Jewish.

LOL

Redpill me

Fucking Cernovich. He thinks the alt-right is behind this and thus he won't support it.

He's been shitting on Kushner lately too.

#FIREKUSHNER
#FIREKUSHNER
#FIREKUSHNER

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-american-people-ask-jared-kushner-be-fired-and-steve-bannon-remain-chief-strategist

I don't know if this'll work, but if we get people on board to sign this it'll force the White House to listen.

Post to The_Donald

i may be miss remembering but i'm pretty sure her paternal grandfather was a moroccan jew immigrant

This. This motherfucking dweeb kike is another goddamn Robert McNamera. He needs to get in the oven first.

sage

divide and conquer shill thread… Trying to call upon Holla Forums to attack Trump's unity and spread Shareblue's chaos meme

divide and conquer shill thread… Trying to call upon Holla Forums to attack Trump's unity and spread Shareblue's chaos meme

…nigger we are talking about a kike that needs to be gassed. What are you on about?

Make sure to include #KeepBannon, as well.

This

sage

They planned a raid on Holla Forums

They are telling you to attack members of Trump's team

We saw what Trump really bombed (nothing)

So fuck off kike

We aren't your shill army. We destroyed you last election and you should know better by now.

kushner is a kike you fucking mongoloid

Kushner isn't Trump's team. BANNON is. We are trying to protect BANNON and gassing the kike shill zionist kushner. PAY FUCKING ATTENTION NEWFAG

He looks handsome in the picture in the middle

I don't know why but this 1970 style is something nice for me and I was born in 1993.

Looks like something good in the past.

sage

Kushner is just there to buffer Trump with the Jewish lobby. He is a Trump asset not a liability unless Trump says so

I see now.

|
|>
|

And despite Randlet being a cuck, he is still the only person talking sense on the syria attack.

Poor Bannon.

He can use Miller for that without all the cancer Kushner brings.

There is literally nothing wrong with attacking kikes.

Rather than try to get Kushner fired, how about we instead diminish his influence? Tell Trump not to listen to Kushner on Foreign Policy.

See if we can get Donald Jr. on board with this. I get the feeling Trump would take heed of advice from his eldest son.

I'm sure that will work. I mean, we all know how much he loves to listen to people who oppose his decisions.

Look at this point, I'm hoping Trump elevated Kush early and put him in the spotlight, knowing he would blow up, while giving his real sons time to learn quietly.

Or else we're totally fucked man,

For fuck's sake. If a Jew said they supported Hitler you Ironlarpers would call him a Zionist puppet.

And rightly so, they poisoned the Reich from the inside.

ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/04/07/2187127/trump-appoints-pro-immigration-free-trader-as-cea-chair/

KUSHNER MUST DIE

#FireKushner

If we suck Trump's dick he's only going to escalate, we need to end it here and now. We need to force to fire Kushner and no longer intervene in Syria.

Kek confirms

Being a investment banker does not make you a kike. Fuck off with that shit, people need jobs, if you're smart you might as well infiltrate the hornets nest.