So

This is the "officially" fall of Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is the end of Trumpism and Kekism. Chesscuks have made both too painful and embarassing to remember.

Learn to speak English.
Nah. There's a bunch of shills from various groups on here atm. The board isn't usually as active at this time so it's pretty obvious. Also the shills have an alien way of typing so it's easy to spot.

Holla Forums was wrong because Holla Forums chose chaos

If Trump getting it on with the kikes doesn't enrage you, then you can only be an expat from T_D. This ridiculous cult of personality is the furthest thing from board culture there can be.

No, it isn't. Begone shill. Just because you can inb4 doesn't mean you aren't one.

It has been dead since the election

Death of civcucks and the Aut-Right, but Holla Forums will be better than ever.

Nobody mentioned Trump but you, autist. Calm your shit. Holla Forums is going nowhere no matter how hard you cry about it.

na we just see trump as another globalist we got to subvert and destroy now

OP can't inb4 cunt. Try some more ESL before shilling here.

So, you wanna create another thread?

Yup

Yeah, some people still believing the "888 :D Chess"bullshit…

Nah fuckface. Youre anti trump shilling isnt working.

No, as long as the mods don't cuck and realise only spastics are actually defending this debacle as chess, Holla Forums will be fine, it can get back to issues outside of defending what is now an establishment President and be better as a result.

Holy shit, you must be a special kind of retard even for redditor standards.

Hi, goon. Better luck next time. :^)

What? This my only thread, butthurt retard.

Why do you have so many pictures of a jewgod?

Keep crying.

Look the ID, kiddo.

sage these bullshit slide threads. This is all to cover any investigations into Susan Rice.

T_D is stonewalling the issue, anyone talking about false flags, hoax and protests is b&

Guess what these retards are going to demand from imkikey? And make no mistake, all the edgy redditors read this place. They are cancerous enough to say it loud and clear whenever they can.

Your ID says you're a faggot

Is anything new going on there?

More easy see who I am: OP.

(Look in google, getting pics is fast as fuck)

It's been worse.

This tbh. We should be on the offensive.

Thanks for the hot e-tip!

Pic related, it's your president.

We got big by backing Trump. Now it appears he may not be /ourguy/. Holla Forums's influence will be diminished if Trump really does slip away. Perhaps Holla Forums will become like /r9k/. We got too carried away and were suckered by typical kike propaganda. I hope all of you faggots remember this next time around. OPEN YOU EYES!
NEVER TRUST ANYONE, ESPECIALLY A JEW

No, its a serious thread, stop being a big baby faggot.

t. Holla Forums

No, it really isnt. Its defeatist shilling.

no, it's the fall of trump
Holla Forums never dies

"Ok, I was wrong" is shilling, REALLY?

wow

Sure, this is a mindblowing discussion.

If you felt happiness for one second today you are a zionist. Everyone who is part of this zionist world is a zionist. You aren't not a child rapist because you only raped one kid. Hitler is disappointed in you faggots. Get it to fucking gether.

NO.
So many here thought Trump was a white nationalist but how can one be a white Nationalist if he has Jewish grandchildren?

Great job, now you're giving another autist with his existential crisis a reason to get attention on yet another "Trump hurt my fee fees #26" thread

You know that there's this Trump/Syria discussion thread right?
Oh the hell with it, soon another asperger syndrome pest will create another thread soon and people will always take the bait as usual…

Remember to report, and to monitor the monitors.

I was saying "officially" the end about the whole "muh trump & magic numbers" thing, buddy.

I am willing to stake my life on the fact that both these posters are bots. If these two posters come to me and provide evidence that they aren't bots, then they both have permission to take turns striking me until I am dead. This whole site is probably sock puppet bots. I am going to eat Jared Kushner.

Dude, you're the same guy from the 'anti-semitism is gay' thread.
It couldn't be more obvious.

Enjoy the incoming ban - or, alternatively, thank you for revealing the Jewry of the mods.

Feels good to be in a win-win situation.

TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO

Quite the contrary you low effort nigger.

Hahaha, no.

Stop crying, REALLY.

IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING, CHAOS IS RISING

Technically Moloch isn't Semitic, Jew bait and switch, you're probably thinking of Yad or the others but whatever I have no care for non-aryan gods now.

user, you made a whole thread's worth of your kvetching. You're crying. Loudly. And trying to get others to cry.

Go back and try posting in the other thread, or did you get scared off by the all infographics and shit that made you look like a fag?
Still wondering whether it was a rabbi who molested you, btw.

Do you think this matters? In life there are doors closing and opening all the time. Though trump could have been one very big positive door for us.

Still though. The trick to all of this is to keep on going, to that elusive goal of complete jew extermination.

so you say

This pretty much.
Also OP bumping his own shit thread with low-energy replies just proves he's a butthurt leftist desperately trying to convince himself racism on the internet is defeated.

Short answer: No

Holla Forums can and has survived without Trump. Although I personally am going to wait a few days to see what else happens, it's completely understandable that many Holla Forumsacks would be against Trump for falling for the obvious false-flag and listening to kikes. Holla Forums needs to do what it has always done, attack the kikes. Trump as a figurehead could still be valuable, as right now if he goes down the Left comes right back in, worse than before. It's better to focus the blame on those around him, (((Jared Kushner))), (((Ivanka))), the media for pushing this, etc.

Trump memes have no become Biden-bro tier, they're dishonest and ring false.

Chaos chose Holla Forums. Trump is no longer chaos. He is the new order and same as the old order. Instead of making room for the new, he cleared some old growth to make more room from himself. His fall will be even worse than Obama's.

Accelerationism was always the only way out of this mess. Where's Horus when you need him.

try reading it first, these are fresh OC from last night

REALLY DUDE, STOP

This my only fucking thread, stupid faggot, I bet you're the true JEW here.

Funny, just made this.

You wish, if everybody here started to defend WARS FOR ISRAEL, Regime change and what Trump did than i would agree.

yes
not at all, Trump is the NeoCon Jew traitor, Kek didn't make him sell out.

Your life or your raifu? There's a lot more conflicts that need to be fought, this is probably a better timeline now anyway, the Jew won't stop pushing and there won't be a man in the high castle that the people can look towards for hope against reality.

The folk will have to feel reality and find the errors in their past judgements or succumb to the Jew menace.

And they're stale and ring false. It doesn't matter when they were created, they suck.

Reddit new fags who sucked trumps dick killed this fertile land

You are just shilling here, and doing the "should have voted for Cruz/Waited for Hitler" route. You'll eventually realize that nothing has really changed, but I am sure all the left rags like Huffpost, Vice, etc will get some screenshots for their "alt-right revolt against Trump" stories.

Checked for confirmed gay non-Holla Forumsack.

So was it a rabbi or what? And remember: The babby-dick sucking thing doesn't count, though it is gay as fuck.

;^)

Haha, nope.

What about? Oh yeah: "shill shill kike kike D; "

Chekk this dude

TRIPS

nice deflect, argue them faggot, your "feels" wrong won't cut it

No.

This is our rebirth.