Jared Kushner Hires Chief Publicist of Anti-White ‘Get Out’ Movie

Jared Kushner Hires Chief Publicist of Anti-White ‘Get Out’ Movie

archive.fo/n7YD8

Other urls found in this thread:

track-trump.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also did you see the re'org of the federal government is being given to this kike. He needs to be impeached from whatever role(s) he holds.

The Jews own America.

What is "Forward" and why have I never heard of it before?

Impeached? Kushner needs to be fed with a handful of .308 rounds, ASAP.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha, ahahahahah, What now you fucking kikes? You still think we buy that Trump isn't a goddamn release valve?

Okay, I've seen the previous Kushner threads and never gave them much thought but this kike has to go.

(((Office of American Innovation)))

Hiltzik Strategies…

(((Hiltzik Strategies)))
( ( ( Hiltzik ) ) )

the fuck? how do we stop this faggot?

We storm the White House and dash every Trumpowitz skull against the walls.

This kike needs to be arrested for treason ASAP.

Why would want to stop a Jew from Jewing in public for all to see?

This is a good point. The media will say it´s a good thing/whatever. We have to make sure the American people put blame in the right place: on the jews

Kushner is living proof that you can't let even a single Jew anywhere near positions of power in government, because they will bring everything crashing down if given the slightest chance.
It's been a while since I've felt such disgust. Fuck Kushner, and fuck Trump for giving him power in the first place.

"Accidentally" push him off a cliff.

He worked for a production company. He didn't have much choice as to what movies he worked as a publicist on you fucking shill.

wew

Nothing is more redpilling to normies when the Jews show their full spectrum of colors in front of them. It creates fracture point which can be exploited.

He's a kike, just like you, he goes into the gas chamber.

GEE WHO CAN BE BEHIND THIS POST I WONDER?

I don't trust this kike one bit.

Still at it kike sage shill? You keep defending kikes at any opportunity.

Trips confirm Kushner is an untrustworthy kike

JIDF is out in full force today.

lmao

He's the same guy all yesterday that was damage controlling and defending doing strikes that benefit kikes. He even said that Trump statement wasn't actually Trump.

I'm gonna eat Jared Kushner

The whole thing was anti-liberal

hmm

expose this
show this to everyone
kushner must go

It's an Israeli paper. Please don't post for another two years.

You mean whites?
So another nigger victim narrative?
BLACKS DIDNT DO NOTHIN ITS DEM WHITE BOIS

GAS GAS GAS

so that overton window anons, remember how the trump supporters told us that we got the overton window more to the right if we supported him? So what now?

it's still anti-white you stupid goober, it's just targeted towards the autistic self hating liberals

I am also looking at

track-trump.com/

It doesnt seem entirely too bad so far to be honest. I think even with this syria thing, I still am a bit divided. A little bit less neutral, and more hostile towards him now, but still a large chunk of neutrality.

So sick of this fucking kike

W-WHAT THE FUCK LEAVE OUR NARRATIVE ALONE

He is. Or, at the very least, he was turned into one when he got an ultimatum somewhere in the last week or so to A.) get rid of Bannon and B.) give his orthodox super-Jew son-in-law Kushner actual rule of the country.

I think he was always a release valve anyways, who played everyone here and the "increasingly racist' white demographic, who mostly voted for Trump thinking of his racist rhetoric about building walls, anti-muslim, anti-immigration.

Nigel Farage is apparently thinking the same things right now, bewildered. For that matter, I wouldn't be surprised if Le Pen ends up being yet another steam release valve for France.

Whatever. That board only has a handful of posters. The Trump defenders at this point are a minority considering he's on the same page as Hillary and all of the neocons, who are now clapping for him.

Fuck it.

Wait, is this the guy making Gorsuch sound like batman? Vid related. Most heavy handed music Ive heard in a propaganda video. Turn that up a bit so you can actually hear it. They actually put out a second attempt, with softer music. Sounds like its a superhero movie commercial, and people even posted in the comments saying the same thing. I thought it myself before I read them.

Propaganda doesnt work when people realize they are being propagandized. Whoever is behind this stuff is crap.

Trump has already been done in by the Russians. He needs to ditch the Jews before they do us all in! This means that Trump needs to divorce Melania and throw his whole family to the wolves. What's sad is that they probably already know too much.

What's sad is that I'm not sure if Melania even loves Trump. She seems kind of distant from him… Like she knows DotR is coming for Trump and hopes she and Barron will be spared.

At this point it's sickening that somehow despite all our work someone like ((Kushner)) became in charge

Getting real sick of Kushner.

He can shove his anti-white beliefs up his jewish ass

I don't even…

This doesn't get a sticky, but that cancer thread of Trump not attending some kiked event at the WH does, apparently it disproves all our factual statements as well.

The freedom caucus needs to be booted out, McCain and Ryan primarily. Kusher needs to be removed from power and the NSC, Bannon should be reinstated.

Building a wall, which is just a ludicrous fence that takes less then 2 minutes to get over which was even shown on national television. Trump still hasn't canceled king niggers executive order that protects the 800.000 nigger children from south america from deportation. They aren't dealing with the anchor children within our country, they aren't dealing with the FED who's the main problem for our economic downturn.

Either we slowly slide into hell, have sporadic resistance in the form of timmoty mcveighs or full blown revolt from patriots. I want the last, i want these filthy kikes to hang from trees.

Mods in this shithole are compromised as well, seen plenty of anti trump messages regarding to these matters getting deleted and banned. Because somehow we're all from some lefty pinko movement trying to shill or some shit.

It wasn't anti-white or pro-racemixing, it was anti-liberal and basically about exposing the left as using blacks like a political tool, not that this makes Kushner any less of a cuck

Great post and nice dubs.

That movie was pure anti white propoganda by a nigger director.

As soon as trump cozied up to that snake ryan I knew he was compromised

Send this kike to the hood and let him see what diversity does to him

Hypocritical piece of shit.

The ADL says we can't criticize him but he can openly work to destroy the white race

Trump had the same qualifications

Like this user?

kushner need to go

There is a deliberate attack to eradicate whites in this country.

If the reverse was done it would be immediately labeled anti-semitism

I was concerned. I've tried to stay optimistic but it's looking worse and worse for us.
It's beginning to look like the only good that will come out of this trump presidency is that it will confirm every scary shadow govt conspiracy theory out there as true.
Once the last pieces of confirmation fall into place, I am of the belief that we will have evidence that there is no political path forward and that violence will be our only option…

This is looking increasingly likely. A talking point throughout the campaign was that this is the Left's last chance to give way to a populist, (implicitly) white-centric reaction peacefully.
Now it's looking like we were being a little too optimistic.

We're being cuck'd

LePen is a more obvious one than Trump, I mean she kicked her own father out of the party for "antisemitism".

The movie was actually being critical of the white liberals who weirdly glorify black culture and want to be included in it - the trailer completely misrepresented it.

It wasn't anti-white at all, OP.

We are seeing how they have operated for thousands of years, only right before our eyes and out in the open.

But is her daughter married to a Jew?

Not we user. A large portion of Holla Forums never participated in the personality cult of Trump. A lot of us 'disavowed' any faith in politics.
You may be cucked, others here keep walking onward.

I always viewed Trump as a political form of Pascal's wager. Voting him had a possibility of being helpful whereas if he was kiked(which seems the case now) we're really no worse off than if Hillary was president.

Trump always has been just a means to an end, if he can stop the refugees or possibly build the wall then that's all he's good for. There was no /ourguy/ in the last election, but if things get worse enough in the future there just may be.

Her daughter might not be but her current lover is jewish.

Go back to fastchan PTG threads. There you will find the hugbox you are looking for (ironically) where if you doubt every Trump blunder is actually an intentional move of genius, you're called a russian hacker, hillary paid shill, white supremacist, and Islamic apologist….at the same time.

Not surprised. I'd be less surprised to see anti-Kushner ones getting nuked.

butthurt

The whole point of that movie is to scare niggers out of dating white girls

That wasn't the point at all you fucking mong
see
Its mostly only ghetto black women shilling that narrative but the movie is very anti-liberal

Pick one. The average nigger or white isn't perceptive enough to pick up on the deeper theme in the movie. And even the deeper theme is "rich white liberals who pretend to like negroes are still racist and should be killed." If it's anti-white, it ain't alright.

How is it anti-white if its actively against the leftist narrative that is by far the most damaging to whites? Also you cant possibly expect a film that's marketed specifically towards blacks to be successful if it was to have an anti-black message, if anything it promotes racial realism.

Because it reinforces the narrative that all whites are racist, even the rich white ones who say they like you. No good whites. Anywhere. It's not saying "white liberals are bad." It's saying "even white liberals are bad." That's why it's anti-white. It starts from the point of view that whites are bad and disproves that there are any good whites. It's made by anti whites who mock regular whites. Gavin McCuckness can rant all day about how he agrees with the movie and how "edgy" it is. Jordan Peele hates him and the rest of white America. "Get Out" is merely a reminder that he hates white liberals too.

Overton shift was accomplished, headline on drudge was Oy Vey. I was laughing.

Care to point out any parts in particular that support this? Otherwise it just seems like your own conjecture.

Consider:

F

This. Trump's kids all married jews.

Then went on to put those jews in power of this country.

If he doesn't like ti here, how about he "get-out" and head back to Israel? or better yet This.

(((Blumhouse)))

I already explained it. I'm not explaining it again.

Here's your .02

We shitposted on the internet, fam. It's time to go out in the streets and actually change things.

You went and you watched an anti-white film because your friends pressured you to. You could be coerced into sucking a black dick and you know it.

In this thread there are really people that are admitting to seeing an anti-white film directed by a nigger in order to defend ((Kushner))

get the fuck out for being a nigger

This.