How do you prefer to play your games?

How do you prefer to play your games?

Do you stick with one title until you've finished it, or do you play through multiple games at the same time, switching as your mood suits you?

I'm curious which you think works better. I've always been the type who preferred focusing on completing one game at a time rather than stretching myself out over different gameplay types and stories… But nowadays I find that I have a lot of trouble finishing anything. I get distracted by something else as it comes out, or I burn myself out on one game, or things just end up feeling like an obligation and the end result is me maybe returning to it 6 months later…

I download a few differnet games that recently got my attention and play them simultaneously. I downloaded blood and gold, strike suit and underrail a few days ago and I play what I feel like playing

Focusing on one game isnt good, you'll over stretch yourself to finish it even though you got tired of the gameplay hours ago. Happened to me with dragon age. It's better to have a few (2 or 3) games available

I just play whatever I feel like playing.

If a new release comes out and it sucks, refund and find one that's fun.

One game at a time.

When I get bored of it, I find that playing other games doesn't cure it, only dropping gaming altogether. For a while.

I stick with one title until I finish it. Though I also tend to get obsessed with the title and end up splurging through it as fast as I can when I start.

However I feel like at the moment

One at a time.

Two at a time would be like trying to listen to two songs for the first time each at the same time.

I have a giant backlog that I tackle 2 games at a time. Whenever I get bored of one game, I switch to the other (often of a completely different genre) and repeat ad nauseam. Example - I'm playing Onechanbara and Stranger of Sword City right now.

I switch between playing one SP and one MP game at a time.

Keep a log of what you've been doing/planning to do in each game, and you'll be able to pick up where you left off anytime.

Download multiple games, only finish the ones that interest me. Keep doing it until I burn out, then watch anime and movies until I burn out, then I go back to vidya.

I once had a "one at a time" policy, but that just stuck me with finishing games I hated, which I eventually decided is a bad idea considering the limited time I have on this Earth.

If I find a really good game though, chances are I will play only it for 100 hours without playing or thinking about anything else, that's when I know I found something truly special.

Even her armpit makes me hard.
Why is she so perfect?

I play multiple games at a time. Probably a bad idea on my part.

I shift through different moods of genre but I never focus on more than one or two games at one time

I play one or two games at a time, but what i do with almost every game is I get about 80-90% of the way through then I don't touch it for months and then finally when it's been rotting on my hard drive for long enough I will finish it.

I play one at a time (a must if story driven, at least for me), and sometimes play 2hu inbetween

I try to 100% games as I get them and always start on the highest difficulty to try and relive old experiences of having to learn the game to get anywhere.

I generally tend to have multiple games going at the same time.

The game I play alone in my unbothered time.
The game I play with friends.
The game I play when I'm cooling off and want to space out.

I don't know why these three things never overlap.

Who is that semen demon.

I play a ton at the same time, but I really do try to finish them all.

Just fucking kill me already

Are you me? I do this exact same thing.

I always have a big handful of games going and flop back and forth. Usually all of different game types depending on what I'm in the mood for, much like fap material.

Why do they never line up? lol

I just play whatever's in my backlog really. Sometimes I want to play something, but there's nothing there.

I play one new game until either I lose interest or beat it, whichever happens first. Sometimes I'll play it twice.

During the times when I'm not playing that game I might play small sessions of games I've beaten before.

I try to play only one game that I intend on finishing at a time, but I keep a lot of other games around that don't really have endings. I also have very little hesitation before dropping a game if I'm not enjoying it.