No version of Corruption of Champions where you can opt-out of less common fetishes you don't like

Are there many games with bee girls?

in moe chronicles you can capture, bully, sexually harass and befriend a bee girl
in stranger of sword city you can make custom portraits
or you could pick up the trade of beekeeping, have an army of bees, build an altar and pray for a beegirl to visit you
if it doesnt work at least you will have an army of qt bees and not be poor

MAKE UP YOUR MIND OP!

I've been seeing threads about it, what's the general consensus on the game's fun levels though?

Bees aren't furry, they're buzzy.

Talk about a disappointment.

the game will rape you and you need to git gud by planing your party, grinding for levels and equipment.
and the game will still rape you and take your waifus away.
But at least you can have your MC and 5 qt beegirls in your party.

How come CoC has so much text with so little substance (hehe) in it?

wait game, so i can avoid it.

"Let me make a fetish based game only surprise only the terrible ones get in"

Well I thought this was a CoC complaints thread.

Is it Etrian Odyssey levels of grinding? It better not be.

Controlled by furry money and as much as they claim to be unique, most of them are pretty much the same people, just with varying amounts of narcissism.

Corruption of Champions.

every game, text based or otherwise, is conveyed on a video input and designed for a digital format
go shitpost in the roguelike thread or start one about DF to shit up if this is your primary complaint
CoC operates as a somewhat traditional RPG with some complexity in progression and combat added as you get further in the game, so surely you're not complaining about that
you failed to get dubs too, so that's out of the running
whats the point of your post, user?

monstergirls aren't furry

this bothers me way more than it should, CoC missed the chance to differentiate itself from "shittier monstergirl quest"

another missed opportunity, there's no real and genuine thing to get "corrupted" from, just "kinda slutty" to "yeah really slutty"

CoC isn't an RPG nor is it a game.

Ok fam

Ok I'll bite, what's the distinction between furry and monmusu, or whatever the word is?

So half of weeb games not even games at all.

You are a massive twat you know that right? Just say it's a shit game and be done with it.

Human faces, no snouts (Eye changes are fine) is where my distinction lies. While /monster/ says Polt isn't furry I'm one of the people that says, yes. Polt is furfaggotry. It's the fact it isn't a snout but a button-nose which makes people argue about it.

I havent played EO yet, go to the EO or SSC threads and ask.

clicked on the wrong post?

It isn't an RPG.

There isn't one. Guy is in denial.

Did you even read user?

Whatever you say.

Bee girls aren't bees, monkey boy.

the word is weebshit and avoid it like the plague
furshit tends to go for contiguous and friendly designs, shit that if you're broken in the head enough you can identify with
just looks like a human with fur and probably has a knotted cock, no matter what species "it" is
monstergirls are exotic and generally something unpleasant or different from humans despite similarities, instead of "human with fur" they give a distinct impression in some way or another, anything from being an actual snake with tits, a malign and evil nature hidden under "human" flesh, or differing sizes and body parts that don't really feasibly exist
in other words, furshit tends towards animals that look like humans, and monstergirl tends towards humans that look like animals(monsters, more like)
beegirls are a great comparison, the body looks human but the presence of a massive fucking abdomen, feelers, wings, and insectoid legs are distinct from humans or pseudo-humans
if it was furshit, they'd just be humanoids with black and yellow colorings and a tiny abdomen for "style"