Nigel Farage disapproves of missile strikes against Syria

Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage has criticized his ally US President Donald Trump for ordering a missile strike against an airbase in Syria in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack.

The MEP warned that many Trump voters will be confused by his retaliation.

“I am very surprised by this. I think a lot of Trump voters will be waking up this morning and scratching their heads and saying, ‘where will it all end?’” he said. “As a firm Trump supporter, I say, yes, the pictures were horrible, but I’m surprised. Whatever Assad’s sins, he is secular.”

Farage also urged Britain not to get involved in any further airstrikes. “Previous interventions in the Middle East have made things worse rather than better,” he said.

Farage’s comments mark a dramatic turnaround in a relationship that last year saw him dine with Trump and the president publicly urge Prime Minister Theresa May to make Farage the UK ambassador to Washington.

UKIP leader Paul Nuttall has also condemned the Syria attack, saying it was “rash, trigger happy, nonsensical and will achieve nothing.”

“I hoped for better from this administration.”

rt.com/uk/383866-farage-nuttall-trump-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our Nige 2020

While on the other side we have trash like McCain and Lindsey Graham approving this disaster. If this isn't enough to show those strikes were a big error, I don't know what else is.

Of course he does, there is no person with any respect that approves of this. Name one fucking person Holla Forums has time for that isn't shitting the bed over Trump destroying himself? One single person, it must be some good damn chess then.

Based Nige have a word with Don my old son

This has been a complete win-win.
A week from now, if I'm done laughing by then, I will look back and rejoice and knowing our enemies are truly this pathetic and incompetent

I'd love to be able to delude myself like this.

Holy shit this retardation

Why isn't Nigel or Malik the prez right now?

Thinking an important base to defend the country has gas lying around for Israel to bomb, seriously you are buying the lies last week you would have laughed at, when you have to contort yourself so much to support this, you must know it's bullshit.

This man really needs to be the next prime minister.

Yeah what a great move. I sure love Israel taking destabilized territory.

This is your brain on the_donald.

ayyyy

Source?

There's something up with this "attack". I'm willing to bet it was merely an orchestrated show of force for the Chinese.

It's that or he did it to show loyalty to factions fighting in Syria. Nothing else makes sense, the attack itself was even pretty weak and accomplished nothing.

oy vey that trump sure is evil bombing 600 villagers like that. why did you vote someone bombing 6000000 newborn babies like this goy?

How can someone be so deluded like this? This 1488D chess meme has to die.

Based Farage. I doubt his remarks will do anything, but one can hope this will help.

It had Su fighters and other fighters, and was their base to fight ISIS in Palmyra and beyond, the fuck are you on about.

Is this the power of brain damage?

I like Trump too. But you shouldn't delude yourself in to thinking Assad really used nerve gas or has factories building it.

You are as bad as the left wingers who start out with the conclusion that Trump is wrong about everything then desperately try to arrange the facts to fit that conclusion.
Trump mostly does awesome things like kill the TPP, catch illegals, and generally boost the US economy etc. But when he does something bad we HAVE to call him out on it. You cant just play make believe and pretend it didnt happen.

They are paid to be.

Pilots don't sleep in their planes all the time you retard. Pilots don't sleep on the runway. Infrastructure doesn't have that many people in it. This base protects Christian towns from ISIS. Good luck justifying letting ISIS (an Israeli golem) make gains.

Some people will never admit they fucked up.

They are heretics, lad.

Filtered. Don't anyone else respond to this faggot.

So Jean-Claude Juncker, Hillary, Chuck Schumer, Netanyahu and Merkel all support Trump's missile attack on Syria.
Meanwhile Farage, Le Pen, Putin and Assad obviously, Rand and Ron Paul are against it.

wew lad

Just reported him for being a stupid namefag. Everyone else should do the same.

Hell is for ever!

simply ebin post friend

Hell is for ever!

For ever!

The focus needs to shift now to doing everything possible to obstruct Trump's presidency and make sure he's out after one term, if not sooner.

Can't wait for Europe to reap the (((benefits))) from U.S shitting on middle east yet again.

reported as well, what a surprise he's the TORposting D&C'er

The only dramatic turnaround is trump to carrying out jew agenda.

For ever!

user.

Hell is for ever!

asserting existence of something not in evidence

Looks like Trump should have been listening to The Farage instead of his kike daughter and son-in-law. Nice job Mr. President. You're fucking retarded.

Let's hope it fucking works this time.

Oh looks like Nigel Farage must be a shill now. BASED TRUMP! I LOVE JEWS!

I think the same thing than Nigel, but have a difference between people who critics Trump and lose some hope in him being good, and the DNC opportunists trying to shill for the candidates of DNC in 2020

I'm not sayint to defend Trump, but don't be brainwashed by the disgusting DNC shills in the same way since they are hypocrites, corrupt and even DNC happy with this, they will shill hard and even try to use this to elect some DNC candidate in 2020, the problem is the people become apathetic, and only the brain dead zombies of DNC vote in 2020 because of all dirty tricks of DNC in the media, their race baiting, their corrupt coward loser celebrities trying to boot lick their DNC masters to be promoted and get some lobby.

I don't know what to think now, but DNC is horrible, and I never will be in their side, they are evil, disgusting, corrupt, liars, baiters, i feel disgust of the media of DNC, but i don't like neocons too and neocons looks like sluts and controled opposition of DNC who want to be losers and work against the own people and seems like shit from the same DNC or deep state.

The shareblue piece of shit of DNC are shilling hard, at the same time who DNC establshment wanted this in Syria in the same way neocons wanted this, Hillary Clinton and Obama wanted and made this, they are trying to attack only Trump like some sort of propaganda for DNC in 2020 and pretend that DNC, Hillary Clinton and Obama aren't on this.

And they want to pretend that Obama is not the same thing than bush because the media owned by DNC like buzzfeed, cnn, huffington post, new york times, washington post, msnbc, usatoday, mediamatters and all other garbage media from DNC also in wikileaks, always will shill and shield Obama or any candidate of DNC party

Even the DNC happy with Trump doing this, they are snakes and will shill for the next DNC candidate in 2020, will create every kind of dirty trick and manipulation for the DNC candidate with corrupt monopoly of DNC in the media, their coward loser slave hollywood and celebrities will want to please their democrats party/DNC masters and boot lick them to be promoted in industries and corrupt corporations owned or wanting the lobby of DNC for them.

Basically, the DNC shills are trying to take the opportunity.

Know the difference between the people who have critics against trump and the DNC shilling in hope of the next DNC candidate in 2020 with all the corrupt corporations, media of DNC shilling for the candidate of their own party.

Obama and Bush were the same thing, Hillary Clinton is even worse, also remember lybia, Syria, flooding of Europe, result of Obama and Hillary Clinton, the difference is the marketing and narrative and propaganda of DNC media to shield, cover up and try to shill for their own candidates in the media and pretend that Obama and Bush were not the same thing but the only difference is that Bush were with Neocons who don't want to win elections, want to be sluts for DNC and are controled opposition and traitor united with DNC in the deep state.

Seriously, i have critics against trump, but don't let this be co-opted by DNC shills.

I don't know what to think or defend now but the DNC shills are horrible, biased and cynical.

It's like Obama being the same thing than Bush, Obama and Hillary Clinton in Lybia and Syria, but the DNC media shilling for the candidates of their own party and trying to shield, manipulate and cover up them with propaganda made by DNC corrupt media to not trashing the candidates owned by DNC in the same way they will shill for the DNC candidate in 2020.

Thanks for the salt, lad!

But what are the third party choices in the US? They could be strong and a real opposition against neocons and DNC within of USA? Gary Johnson who was a sell out for DNC and Hillary Clinton? The other of Green Party who was a Sell Out for DNC and Hillary Clinton? How do not have a third party not infiltrated and co-opted by DNC? How to elect a third party who will not be sell outs for DNC and their corrupt media and people will vote and they will get power?

The only other way to change the country is a real good revolution for the right side.

topnige. That took some courage and will probably temporarily damage his relation with Trump.

good lad

It has nothing to do with the DNC. Fuck Donald Trump. He just launched a military attack based on fake, staged circumstances. Obviously fake. It's not any different than the USS Maine, the Lusitania, the Gulf of Tonkin, 9-11, yellow cake uranium, or the exact same staged scenario they tried to pull off a couple years ago.

Trump needs to be gone. If you don't want the DNC replacing him, then make sure he gets a primary challenge from the right.

RT is my favourite MSM outlet and I still fucking hate them.

I mean it's factual. Trump and Nige were good buddies but now his friend is saying he fucked up.

If Trump doesn't turn it around the US is fucked. Best bet would be to to off-grid, get established, then start targeting water and power infrastructure to collapse the ZOG machine.

yes, but the problem with this is, who do we shill for?
the democrats are just as neocon

even "are Nige"

It's hard to not be a little sad

The only logical play with some national cache would be someone from the Paul family or the various people who have gravitated to Paul's ideas. Rand Paul, Andrew Napolitano, Michael Scheuer. Or there's the non-political solution, of course. Which is starting to look very appealing regardless of the consequences.

Glad Nige still has some integrity.

Good buddies are the ones that let you know just how badly you fucked up.

I said so before but like, even if he did gas someone people why do we care. And hy is our response to threaten war agaisn't them.'

It's not our problem. Terrible, but not our problem. We aren't there, yet.

Exactly. Like fuck we are not even real allies with them we bomb the fuck out of them all the time. If Trump wants to talk to Assasd he can do it on his own threatening him like this is fucking stupid.

get up to speed,

I wish I took the bluepill like you, life must be so damn fun.
Why did I choose the redpill? WHY?

>mfw 36 missiles got #rekt by pic related or another EW platform

possibly

Also I fucking hate this NeoCon shit. They always try to justify getting us into super expensive and dangerous wars with "think of the poor brown ppl they need us there with our guns n shit to kill the evil sadam/gadaffi/assad ;_;"

whatever happened to AMERICA FIRST. COMMERCE WITH ALL, ALLY WITH NONE.

GayJ didn't have to be the LP nominee. If Holla Forums had been on that case, we could have had somebody better. With hindsight, rather than shilling for Trump, we should have made a concerted effort to "subvert" the LP. Libertarians who are not part of the Koch brothers ambit don't have far to move before they're acceptable.

I still think not.
I think those other missiles weren't fired at the airbase.
I'm still searching for the location where they hit, but I'm pretty sure Trump used the oportunity to blow up something crucial. Maybe some ISIS foothold, or some such, I dunno.
I'd get a fucking hardon if I discovered he nuked some yids at Golan Heights for instance.

prove that any gas was used at all
once you have proved that, prove that the gas was recently manufactured

If Trump wanted to bomb an ISIS foothold, he would have just bomb an ISIS foothold. He attacked Assad for real.

Can you feel the absolute horror of chesscucks realizing that Trump actually believes everything he says?

Based Farage

Nige is definitely /ourguy/

This vid is proof.

No need, actually.
All Trump needs is for people to believe he DID.
He already wins just from that.
The bonus round would be an investigation concluding that, oh shit, turns out there was no gas :DDD, oops.
Then Trumps comes out with "Whoever told me Syria gassed kids is fired."
Cue 6 million ASL members being hanged from the washington monument.

At least farage isnt a total cuck like trump

Man, at least TRY to not be so fucking obvious.

Exactly

LANDMINES
A
N
D
M
I
N
E
S

That's the silver lining about this sort of shit: you can atleast tell the retards and the yids from /ourguys/.

How many layers of cognitive dissonance are you on

Yeah you can be friends and still say your bud's being dumb. I do that shit all the time.

It couldn't be clearer, I'm hoping the mods pick the right side and the deluded fucks have to leave, not those with loyalty to their race first, politician last

In all fairness to the Green Party, Nader was excellent and Stein is simply insane rather than in anyone's pocket.

You can always count on Farage. If only he was king. Bless your beautiful smile Mr. Farage.

He has more claim to the throne than lizzy thats for sure

its clear now trump isnt america first. he picked kushner over /ourguy/ bannon. anyone who isnt t_D retard or a Holla Forums falseflagger can see this.

Plus assad has dreamy blue eyes and we need to be on his side because he is helping us by fighting the real problem

"This whole thing is a false flag!"

vs.

"We won't tolerate regimes using chemical weapons so we're bombing the area holding their 'chemical weapons' so they can't use them"

He ends up calling for Assad's head, striking SAA targets or otherwise actively fucking with government forces I'll change my position on this but until then, it doesn't look like he's cucking out. SAA's unaffected by this, still winning it's war and the US and Russia are still roasting moderate beheaders and Toyota Snackbars from above with extreme prejudice

Remains to be seen. An ISIS offensive was launched on the back of the bombing, although considering a 24h warning was given perhaps they intercepted that + deep state feeding them the info.

There were casualties, stop living a dream world. Even 1 hangar destroyed is unacceptable. Next time bomb the desert as US usually does, faggots.

going to need some proofs of that "gas factory" you're basing your whole argument on.

Nigel Farage must be a shill.

D&C SHILL
40D CHESS
SLIDE THREAD
MUST BE SOMETHING BIG BEING SLID :O
HMMM 1 POST BY THIS ID?? (((NICE TRY))) KIKE
SLIDE HARDER
GOD EMPEROR WINS AGAIN

(((FEIVEL FARAGE)))

IS NIGEL FARAGE COVERING UP FOR PIZZAGATE? IS THAT WHY HE IS SHILLING ALL OF THE SUDDEN? HMMMM REALLY MAKES ME THINK

fuck off low energy shills

dream would be to have a pint and some banter down the local with Nige

Good. One less white politician buying into muh jewish narrative

Farage is one of the only hopes of white nationalism left.

This. One thing I can say about Farage is he has always put his country first.

NOT Israel.

If there has ever been any good influence in Trump's life it is this man (who has spent 20 years fighting the globalists and not loving the jew).

Trump needs to forget his mentor Cohn and move on to greater things. Israel is too entrenched in his life. More Nigel Mr. Trump.

He knows what hand feeds him :) telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html

Must be a leftypol shill too.

Are Nige is in the discord

Next up

Y'all should have stopped believing him the moment he said anything pro-Israel/jews.

The funniest thing though is that your end result isn't that scary when looked at from a perspective of "humanity over thousands of years". We become a minority, the rabble is all that's left except Jews on top. Jews can't execute things properly usually, and, without whites to blame, infighting will surely develop. Eventually their empires fall and the mongrel hordes consume them. Thus, marking the beginning of another dark age (literally). At this point, hopefully there remain some tribes of white people that escaped being hunted down and executed by the Jews. Due to the innovation white people are capable of they could either wait until Ice Age chan comes before reconquering the world or start up with Iron Age technology to begin reconquering (since the opposition will have been reduced to mongrel hordes who don't know how to into tech. so they can't make more ammunition). The worst case scenario would be the mongrels/Jews accidentally/purposefully destroy absolutely everything with nuclear arms.

Fuck me, what if this has all happened before, in some great cosmic cycle?

It wasn't a cataclysm that ended Atlantis, it was Jews. It was always the fucking Jews. The snake in the garden, that constantly wrecks everything.

Farrage is as based as you get. ((Globalist)) tried to bring him down in a crash and he just walked away

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

History sure seems to point to this fact. The only thing I need to reassure myself that every single one of them needs to go into the oven is that this is never going to stop until they're all gone.

There is a theory rolling around out there that Jews ruined mars and had to start over on earth. Part of the 'reboot' was that the other races who had ascended came back as well. The theory goes that the fucks proceeded sabotage the ascended through greed etc and that's how we ended up with a destroyed Atlantis/past.

Sounds interesting but probably deserves its own thread. I'd have a good laugh if we find jewish artifacts on Mars.

Checked

I'm convinced I saw someone say the Black Death was the Jews as well.

Also

Nige is a big guy

it's fair to say he's not only /ourguy but a hero

Pretty much this. So tired of the endless kike worship here.

It's all been pushed by operation alamo or whatever that jew operations is called

No doubt Nigel is fighting the Khazars. Thank you Farrage

I know the plane crash and the time someone unscrewed the nuts on his tires, but what was the third?

Wait, what the fuck, when did that happen?

He resigned after Brexit happened because he had accomplished his goals and wanted to spend more time with his family. I think he might still be acting leader right now though, as they still haven't chosen a new one.

He had testicular cancer

Ah, okay. Good to hear Godspeed you magnificent bastard.
OP had me worried, I feared the worst and thought he got outed from UKIP for being "too extreme" or some bullshit like that.