First look at the new Nickelodeon cartoon Rise of the TMNT. Thoughts on these character designs?

First look at the new Nickelodeon cartoon Rise of the TMNT. Thoughts on these character designs?

Everything about this is awful. They shouldn't have killed the CGI Turtles for this.

Dropped

Disappointing.

If that's the look they're giving April, everyone on Holla Forums will boycott the show.

I don't wanna sound like a faggot but the designs look ok to me. Still, the cgi turtles were also fine, i don't uderstand the change.

That's April O'Neil. No, I'm not joking.

If anything, it just goes on the list as another attempt to force multiculturalism and nigger love down whitey's throat by corrupting another long-established fictional character. I wish this shit was just a wild conspiracy theory, but when the BBC is airing historical documentaries where they cast niggers as French Queens and nobility, what's there to question?

Go back to cuckchan ya filthy refugee.

user, don't bite on the shitposter's bait.

Figured as much, fuck diversity.

Im not even Holla Forums and even I find this ridiculous. When does this end? Until every character is a sassy Zimbabwean Latino in a wheelchair?

Like I even LIKED Baxter Stockman from the 2000s but now I feel like I should be against him because it's like this never-ending plague.

Like will April now be black forever? Like I assume they can't go back with the concept.

If they ever make her white again, they'll be accused of whitewashing.

I'm a fan of trying to make the turtles look distinct from each other beyond the masks, but holy shit man.
Raphael looks like Turtle-Wolverine at this point. Would you even know they were brothers looking at them? I mean beyond being mutant turtles Raphael looks like a different species which I hope is what they're going for, otherwise it's just incompetent. Also, why trade the sai for tonfa?
Leo's physically okay and I'm okay with him having 1 sword instead of 2, but I'd much rather he have a longsword+shortsword combo.
Michaelangelo's physicality makes me think they're going to emphasize he's not as good a fighter as the other 3, a plot point I've never liked. I hope they have him compensate for any martial shortcomings with genuinely creative ploys, but I won't hold my breath. I also have no idea what the flying fuck his weapon is supposed to be. A weeb's idea of a futuristic kusarigama? Really it looks like the Flying Guillitine fucked a basketball and couldn't pull out.
… What have they done to Donatello's face? His eyes look like they are a good 6 inches behind his beak. Hell his head looks jarringly artificial in this art style. I actually really, really like the idea of Donatello using an Iron Mace, but this is modern Donnie so it's going to have some stupid technology shit in it. Speaking of, very obviously they all have stupid technology bull shit in their weapons, which is not okay.
April O'Neil is now black. I will only forgive this if she's Baxter Stockman's daughter from a failed marriage. Otherwise, get out of my face with this pandering bull shit.

Then stop bringing them up, ya reddit spacing faggot.

Impossible im pretty sure even kids now know Aprils white. 2012 was not that long ago and it was popular

You guys are raging at the wrong things.

Look at their WEAPONS. They have been trying to phase out Mikeys nunchucks for years now even 2012 had him use it less and less. However it looks like it has gotten to Ralph now he does not have his Sais anymore I am not exactly a huge ninja expert and I know those wooden things were weapons but the sai was Ralphs. Leo only has one katana and Donnies pole is more cyber like now.

This series is gonna be worse than fast forward/back to the sewer

What? Baxter was always a black guy its actual white washing when it came to the 80s cartoon

African Americans can’t be bad guys, goyim.

Why is it always the gingers that get turned into black people? Leave the gingers alone we don't have enough of them as is.

Too many cuckchan shitposters.

I haven't even watched/read any TMNT cartoon/movies/comics since early 90's, but if I did, I'd drop it / 10

Yeah, I realized that after writing my post. Well then fair enough. Its just more evidence that the character taking inspiration from the original was better then the race changed one.

kill it. kill it all.

Can this character be anymore Tumblr?

That's a big Raph.

The worst thing about this is Ralph is the leader if your a true Ralph fan you would not want him as the leader.

It gets even worse because Leo is turned into a hothead here.

Its like they are more concerned with those mad retweets praising them than people actually watching the show.

The designs are interesting. Need to see this in motion though.

Splinter looks a half rat half pig monster.

No, user, this is April O'Neil. That is a nigger.

Why aren't the turtles negroes?
PLZ NO HOMO BULLY

Why are there not more African American Ninja Turtles?

Absolute cringe, why would anyone listen to you?

God, I hate this fag. He's irritating and represents everything I hate about geek culture and what its become.

For some reason it reminds me of the designs of A Pup Named Scooby Doo. Also, why does Raphael have tonfa's instead of sais?

Also, I think it's too soon to do another Turtle's cartoon right after the other one just ended.

Why does Donatello look like Yakub?

Oh God Splinter looks constipated.

Also, why is the black April's bat glowing? Is she a green lantern or something?

How will current year children tell them apart?

It's a secret of the ooze SCIENCE bat because she's a woman in STEM you misogynistic shitlords!
April is probably a computer hacker and a expert on genetic mutations now too.

That isn't a character. It's a hashtag.

Huh…

Yeah, this is how all the enlightened critics deal with the fact that no one actually likes the reboots of anything being made these days, and only people with shit taste and no shame praise them.. so they screech and flail and sneer at the camera, like that proves that the people who disagree with them are just being childish and petty, and they are clearly being intelligent and nuanced.

Well the turtles are voiced by two black guys and two jews

Did they make Donatello gay yet?

The worst thing about the 2012 TMNT was Donatellos lusting over April

Wait I just thought of something after seeing nerdy. What if this version of April is Baxters daughter

Especially with all the plot threads left untied.

and even worse 2012 ended with the entire world getting destroyed killing all humans expect mutants

Wasn't that supposed to be an what-if scenario anyways?

Isn't it amazing how vastly different Turtle incarnations are? It's almost like an identity crisis, which is both a good and bad thing. It stays fresh, and yet no one can seem to pin down what the TMNT work best as. Almost every TMNT rendition starts out with them taking on street gangs, then ninja clans, and now all of a sudden they are fighting fucking aliens,beings from other dimensions, mutants, or time travel shenanigans. Some say thats the charm of the franchise but even the original mirage had story lines that got a little too weird.

2003 and 2012 had the turtles with subtle differences so you could tell them apart even without their masks. The worst part is the new series is taking away each ones iconic weapon.

Toys of Raphael's Sais could poke a kids eye out (I have no justification for Mikey's new yo-yo thingy)

Why the fuck didn't they just make a new character? Race shit aside, that looks nothing like April. Also, Splinter looks like a bootleg gargoyle Shifu.

Got more?

Too similar to the movies
Also diversity
Also calarts

I interpret it that way personally.

the fuck, they're actually using those deviantart designs?

eh wot

literally transformers animated at that point make her half robot too

I'm alright with the turtles having different body types. Their copy and paste designs were part of the initial joke, and then later a gimmick to make animating them easier and quicker. Giving them physical traits that convey their personalities is fine.. but this shit? This looks retarded. Raph is a hothead, not the hulk. Donatello is smart, not a frail egghead who lets machines do all the work for him.

Honestly why not just make a new IP at that point?

Because they are parasites that cannot create, only corrupt that which others did.

TMNT is becoming the new Tom & Jerry, that nostalgic cartoon being whored to death

ANDRE THE GIANT FAGGOT

Is Rob Paulsen jewish?

I wonder the same thing, but then I remember that they often sign contracts demanding so many shows to air for so long. Often, the larger company that owns them pay a lot of money for the rights to an IP that is considered valuable, marketable, and recognizable. They aren't making this because someone was really passionate about TMNT and only wanted to work on the newest incarnation.. They're doing it because some retard threw a few million on the animation rights to the franchise and now they need to do something with it or their money is wasted.

bullshit, they wouldnt dare!

No, user, this is April O'Neil. That is a 3DPD.

Just watch the preview.

Dwayne McDuffie suggested it years ago.

okay anons. Who monkey pawed this crap into existence?

So did Dwayne McDuffie's shitposting actually create Night Thrasher?

user, there seems to be some grime somewhere in your keyboard. Its around the shift area and its preventing the contact points from meeting. You might want to pull the key out and grab a qtip with some light rubbing alcohol, rub the ckntact points and see if the problem is fixed.

….And people gave the Japanese TMNT shit? These things barely look like the Ninja Turtles.

McDuffie was shitposting, dude.

Didn't Cena voiced some bounty hunter guy in some cartoon awhile back?

I just noticed this…but does the yellow jumpsuit always been…snug before?

But guys, this was made for a new generation. It wasn't made for you. Every generation of kids will have their version. You should just stop being entitled.
Literally a justification I heard about this show

looks more like a black Millenial-ized Irma

Snug in places it counts

Hey user, you got a little something stuck in your shift key.

user, your shiftkey is busted.

It's that charming negress, Moon Ape.

you weren't even right that time.
losing your touch, faggot

And you keep responding.

What are you trying to prove?

Oh shit, it's Be Cool Scooby Doo all over again!

I wonder if Europe is on them again.

Never realized April always had a great ass…

Not that good but better than that pseudo-3D/2D weeb expression shit.

they look pretty big to me

If this is made for a new generation which generation was the 2012 one made for? Because honestly, I don't think even 5 year olds would like this.

I swear to God she looks like Maz Kanata.

I hate it. I hope this was a still from the intro and not promo art.

Leo and Mike are starting to look more like frogs with those designs - long legs, long toes, barely noticeable shells.

This O' Niel is shit. Nothing to do with the original in any way. She's literally a new character. And I will continue to treat her as such.

Splinter looks fucking hideous. You'd think they'd avoid making the heroes looking too frightening. He looks more like Splinters despicable rival than Splinter. Absolute shit awful.

Bet this show will look either worse or ok when in motion too. I dread its intro theme.

I will never complain about 2013-current Casey Jones ever again.

Jesus fuck my eyes

They're still missing the wine bottles and loaves of bread, though.

If they wanted to have a black girl be the turtles human friend, they should have made April a famous journalist, and made the black girl someone who wanted to follow in her footsteps. And a loli.

Ralph being the leader kinda irks me

Im not sure if TMNT made the 4 man concept of

but it certainly popularized it making the big bad badass the leader does not work. Everyone who liked Raph liked him the way he and every TMNT rendition shows us that perfectly.

That's the worse excuse I ever heard, honestly. "It's not made for you..it's for these new kids who knew jack shit" Especially during the age where a 5 year old can just look shit up online.

Nah, Ralph's usually the "Asshole member of the team yet somehow people love him" that every single team has.

So if the lancer is the leader, what the fuck does Leo do now? Is he just the asshole who's… there?
Like Chuck from Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters?

its the hey poster, report and ignore

t.bait biter

are you retarded?

so why does everyone but donatello have a glowing aura around their weapons?

Toys nothing much to explain. Though your lack of grammar does exemplify your lack of understanding,

it's either that or they make him a hothead like raphael and now there are two hotheads with one being the leader and the other being a manlet

Just like you user.

Is that what Casey looks like in this new show? For some reason he reminds me of a Japanese gang member.

These soyboy tadpole versions remind me of Aaron Diaz' versions of DC heroes where he removes all muscles and makes everybody skinny tomboys and femboys.

Oh God I remember that. Ironically enough I liked his Lex Luthor design.

My Yidometer says no, he doesn't have the look of a chosen, but I could be wrong.

they took everyone else's muscles and pumped them into raphael

Did they get the fucking sonic boom artist to draw these

Shiftkey's broken kid.

I remember thinking they looked cool when I was 15

This really looks like someones self-insert but unlike powerpuff girls, was made into a main character and called April. Not sure why she has a fucking green lantern bat. Is she even a fucking reporter anymore. If they wanted an ass kicking female on the team, either make a new female character or have Karai work with the turtles for some reason.

This is really making me want to catch up with the new 3D turtles show since I lost track of keeping up with it for years.

its missing tumblr nose and huge red blotches on the elbows and knees showing through the clothing

that shit made me cringe even at 10, i hope your tastes improved.

or since they clearly don't give a shit they could go full furb8 and use alopex.

but O'Neill is an Irish name

And your shiftkey is broken.

You're not a racist, are you goy?

I can see Ralph working as a Ryoma type character

Because he's the designated tech guy

Has anyone literally ever seen this in real life?

I never have, not at one school and I went to a lot of different ones.

There's something wrong with your keyword user.

Hope you're all ready for antifa Casey Jones

That was quick.

We had a couple of black weebs at my high school, but they were still fuckhueg. when I say weeb, I mean one actual weeb that watched K-on and Lucky Star And shit like that and about five “Eh yo, Dragon Ball is fucking dope, monigga”

Oh my fucking god!!! I'm a black man and i hate this shit!!! Why god, why do you allow these abominations to keep creating shit like this?

April is a nigger now?

Why do Leonardo and Michelangelo look like twink fucbois now?

They fucked up basic character creation.

Ya know user, I don't even fully understand how I should feel about that.

The dog was just a THC hallucination the whole time.

Scooby sans Shaggy is an imperfect being

Scooby is his persona

Let's compare

So does that imply the food Scooby ate was a hallucination too?
Or was Shaggy eating all of that himself the whole time?

So is Scooby Shaggy's stand?
Or is Shaggy Scooby's stand?

(heiled)
Could one consider Scooby to be sically Shaggy in dog form?

Hey Holla Forums

*basically Shaggy in dog form?

Well, I hope my favorite characters are spared from this. Maybe got bitten by Splinter and died of the plague.
Don't get why they dropped the previous one for this but I wager they probably milked it for all the toy sales they could. It got stupid when the Triceraton crap started and Karai is insufferably bland (then again, that applies to every version of her) but it had some fun bits, really good interpretations of some characters (best Rat King in the series) and some easter eggs for the old folks like some guest VAs (Jeffrey Combs and Cassandra Peterson come to mind).
Wonder if the Turtles are gonna be as nigged up as in the Bay movies.

Did that spin-off come out already, Im not really into the newer tmnt comics.

That one was released in 2013.

Neat, is there something in the vola or torrent somewhere?

Or just use Angel. She's already a tough, streetwise kid character, which is what it kind of looks like what they're doing with this April. Plus then that could give the turtles a connection to the Purple Dragons.

They haven't shown anything for Casey yet. Hopefully they don't even use him, because I'd rather not see him involved in this shit show. They'll probably make him antifa like someone else already mentioned.

what ethnicity is that

Hey Holla Forums.

tumblr mexican?

Naw. It was the early 2000s, so she was just regular cholo trash.

that's redundant. all tumblr characters are mexican.

they're also simultaneously black, asian, jewish, muslim and transgender. tumblr characters, by definition, belong to any and all victim classes that the artist can think of as well as every victim class that they can't think of.

depends, is she always reminding the turtles about their green privilege?

2k Asian before Calarts took over.

Who let the grade schooler on 8ch?

Why the fuck did they even reboot this AGAIN?

that's like asking why they're still making power rangers.
the real question is why they're going the tumblr route when that has literally never done anything but destroy ratings for everything else that's tried it?

CN is trying an "Every day until you like it" approach, and they can afford it, since Teen Titans go will keep them alive no matter what they do, at least, for the moment.

Anons in this thread should do well to remember that Nickelodeon is owned by fucking Viacom.
And Viacom is one of the filthiest most kiked media companys out there.
So that should give some clarity as to why these things happen.

You people say that about literally everyone.

Viacom is responsible for MTV reality shows.

Show me a major media company that doesn't shill progressive horseshit and whose president and top execs aren't jews, and I'll admit I'm just being paranoid.

You always say "most." You can't have everything be the "most kiked." There has to be a level of comparison, but you fucking retards don't have any sense of scale. A single jew on the board of directors always translates into "100% kikery all the time nonstop," making you sound like a fucking retard when you refuse to act like there's any scale in what a company can do wrong.

Okay then, post screencaps of all the other times I've called something the most kiked.

Why don't you just post the companys that aren't ran by jews to shut me up?

Why don't you refute my point instead of pretending I'm making an entirely different argument from what I actually posted?

What for? Viacom IS one of the most kiked companys to ever exist.

Comedy Central gave Sarah Silverman a show and was responsible for John Leibowitz and Steven Colberts careers.

MTV produced some of the trashiest reality tv garbage to ever exist and made a documentary about "white priveledge" back in 2015.

And do I even need to elaborate on BET?
Nickelodeon is the only halfway decent channel they have, and even then shit like pic related happens.

WE

WUZ

All of this is kiked as fuck.
Anyone wanna try telling us otherwise?

Yeah, you fucking do. Expanding into a niche market isn't being a kike, it's running a fucking business.

Amazing

Isn't that overreacting, or at the very least moral myopia? They did give Jhonen Vasquez a kid's show opportunity after he released a comic about a homicidal maniac who in the first number kills a kid's family and IIRC the kid too. If they didn't give a single fuck for one of their kid's show, why would they for their 11 - 15 years old demographic?
Same with MTV, they've always appealed to the teen/young adult demographic, and the likes of said group have changed accordingly to what the channel shows.

Are going to deny how fucking kiked the rest of that is?

Murderous impulses are natural and relatable to most humans.
Cuckolding is a disgusting mental illness induced by marxist propaganda and too much soy.

Yeah… never had those, you should probably go seek help and eat less meat.

Soyboy confirmed

So would you rather be a cuckold than a killer?

What’s the point?

Viacom whiteknight should answer this.

There are a lot of veggies you can eat to lower on testosterone yet not increase estrogens like soy does, cruciferous veggies for example.

Fuck no, but having murderous impulses isn't normal though.

I'm not talking about wanting to kill someone for fun, I'm talking about just having the urge to end someone because you hate them. You've never hated someone so much you felt like killing them, even for just a moment?

All of this is Viacom, and it is all kiked as fuck. Do you disagree? If so in what regard do you disagree?

Not really, I entered this places of the web very young so I just learned to live for the lulz.

I disagree on the notion that it is somehow more kiked than before because of cultural Marxism, in 15 years when the current generation Zyklon rebels against their SJW parents you'll see kikery pushing their ideals, because kikery doesn't have an agenda beyond surviving by eating, circlejerking, regurgitating, and selling content.
Kikes just amplify what the new waves "want" in order to have a sure sell.

It doesn't really sound like you're denying how kiked Viacom is, just talking around it.

Oh, Viacom is kiked, all I'm saying is that when we were eating their kikery like cockgoblins during our time we never complained and even now we rarely call them out on it, so it feels hypocritical to do so know just because we don't like it. I still remember my parents telling me all in kids show was trash and in retrospect, it was for the most part, just take your kid to the park, teach him between reality and fiction and worry less and be a better parent, don't blame kikes and TV when you can do something about it.

MAXIMUM EDGE

Then what was your problem with Viacom being called one of the flithiest most kiked companys again?

Oh, that MTV shit isn't kikery, is just business. Also the Nick channel.

??

Isn't more sound to assume that the director is a cuck and that's all? I'm not saying is good, but if Marvel… MARVEL fired an artist for shoving muslim shit into the comics then I can believe anything.

Who else besides kikes would hire a guy who makes films about cuckoldry to make a "kids" show?

Just admit that you're some soyboy kike that made the mistake of defending fucking VIACOM on Holla Forums in a thread about them fucking up TMNT badly.

Anyone who wants a writer, that's why we have "Standards and Practices". You're not supposed to give a fuck about what your writers and directors do because you are supposed to have a functioning department in charge of avoiding to trigger potential viewers, EVERYONE can be a degenerate behind the scenes as long as you have a censoring dept. that does its job.

I already gave plenty of examples of all the other kiked shit Viacom pulls, you eventually caved and admitted they were kikey.>>967549

Are you suggesting that such a kiked company hiring a cuckold filmmaker is just pure coincidence?

Yes.

Yes. Kinda like "Ellie the Banker Girl".

You can't still be trying to convince me it's pure coincidence can you?
That's just too fucking jewish.

I'm not trying to convince you its a coincidence, just that being a coincidence is infinitely more likely than actually being a working agenda despite modus operandi. The director was a cuck, the producers didn't give a fuck or trusted to much in S&R Dept and standards & practices was either lazy or to out of the loop to notice.
If anything is rather jarring how much Holla Forums knows about cuck movies.

So like South east Asian or Fillipino?

Hallmark Channel?

Is broccoli a good example of this?

So now you're trying to project cuckoldry on Holla Forums, while trying to convince me that you aren't trying to convince me that a kiked company highered a cuckold film maker to make cuck propaganda for kids out of pure coincidence?

How far are you willing to go rabbi?

I wonder what's next?

Yes, but raw, not boiled.

No. It was just a joke.
Do you understand the concept of "most likely", right? I right up told you that I'm not saying it isn't a conspiracy, just that it is more likely that there was a mistake at keeping the director in check during the line of command.

How is this not trying to conince us it's a coincidence?

Splitting the finest of hairs there.

April O'Nigger?! mfw

We wuz queenz April doesn't surprise me in the current year, stupid but I'm numb to racial swaps after Marvel this past decade.
The turtles designs and weapon alterations are ugly as sin though.

I have wondered about the potential for Raph as leader, and possibly conceding leadership to Leo after some major incident or event.

Hey Holla Forums

Howdy.

I don't know about who you're talking about but he did this