LUKE CAGE STORYTIME

Aw shit nigga, it's Black History Month! How we gonna celebrate it? With that pansy-ass nigger Black Panther? Oh hell no! We going to celebrate with the realist mother fucker around!

MOTHER FUCKING LUKE CAGE

Get ready to start street hustling, cause' it's time for the nigger with steel hard skin, fool!

Cage ain't no fancy royalty like Black Panther. He ain't no college educated turkey like Falcon. He's from the streets, learning to hustle and fight for survival in the blood drenched streets of the ghetto.

Cage even knows how the system is stacked against the black man, in prison for a crime he didn't commit. The ghetto is a hard place and brothas always lookin' out for themselves.

Fortune smiles on a nigga sometimes, and he's given the opportunity for his freedom. Parole in exchange for participating in some science experiments. Endure and he's a free man.

Not if the corrupt guard captain got anything to say about it.

Burning power seeps into Cage's ebony skin, changing his body! Not even a murder attempt can stop Cage from becoming the HARDEST NIGGER ALIVE!

Now a free man by his own hand, Cage sets out to get revenge on the nigga that betrayed him, but more importantly, he's going into business for himself, as a

HERO FOR HIRE!

Aw shiet nigga, time for more LUKE CAGE!

MOTHER FUCKING LUKE CAGE!

This was another attempt at the super soldier formula' wasn’t it?
He got lucky… he could have ended up like the Man-Thing.

WE

WUZ

LUKE CAGE AIN'T DONE WITH YOU, HONKY!

STEEL HARD SKIN, FOOL!

If we wanted to go full nigger, someone could have storytelled Black or any of the Black Mask shit.

Still, this is good enouth I guess.

Thanks for the dump user.

Hero for hire sounds like a gay rent boy/

Now there's an idea. Would be worth a laugh.

LUKE CAGE AIN'T AFRAID OF NO SPOOKS!

The fact we'll never get a badass Luke Cage blaxplotation film is one of the many poisons killing me.

IT DON'T MATTER IF IT'S STREET WISE PUNKS OR GHOSTS FULL OF RAGE, NONE OF THIS SHIT'S GONNA STOP LUKE CAGE!

Fuck this gay earth.

Do you have the giant-size annual where Cage fights the guy with the solid iron platform shoes?
THE SEVENTIES!

I need to see this.

It was Giant Size Power Man #1, and I can't find an issue online for you.
It can be tough finding scans of the old Marvel giant-size annuals, they don't fit in most scanners…

MARIAH IS A BLACK, FAT CRIME QUEEN, BUT SHE'S GONNA' TOPPLE WHEN CAGE GETS MEAN!

MARIAH WAS THINKIN' SHE WAS THE REAL DEAL, BUT LUKE CAGE IS A NIGGA' THAT'S HARDER THAN STEEL!

HOLY SHIT she's fuckin' huge

Thanks man.

Are they actually oversized? I thought they just had more pages than usual

Huge, like, newspaper size. The only bigger one was The Jackaroo when it came out tabloid size.

SUCKA'S GOIN' AFTER LUKE CAGE WITH SWORD AND SHIELD EVIL, BUT LUKE CAGE'S GONNA SHOW EM' WHAT IT MEANS TAH GET MEDIEVAL!

AXES AND DAGGERS, SWORDS AND SHIELDS, AGAINST LUKE CAGE THEY ALL GONNA' YIELD!

Thanks user.

Neat

On the last page, I thought they'd bought him a hooker for a second.

There's a difference?

bump

SANTA'S A COMIN', BUT SO IS LUKE CAGE!
BAD GUYS FOR CHRISTMAS ARE GETTIN' HIS RAGE!

ON THE MORNING OF CHRISTMAS, OH HOW THE CHILDREN JOYOUSLY WILL SQUEAL, WHILE THE BAD GUYS GET BEATEN BY FISTS HARDER THAN STEEL!

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours"
"Nothing could make me itch that much.
But just to be sure I'll skip shaking your hand when I leave."
What a burn. Cage was so badass.