Russia Investigation Begins

WW3?

twitter.com/jpaceDC/status/850385851955720192

Does this mean that there was no Russian Collusion with Trump?

Should we invest in ammo for when the world starts to burn?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww
daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-4388780/Doctor-Syria-stood-trial-terror-offences.html
twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/850358440174157824
globalnews.ca/video/3359092/trudeau-says-government-says-canada-to-give-syria-840m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am not reading a single report from the US media. I'll wait for RT or official statements from people who matter. We already got enough bullshit on this board like people actually believing Ivanka wanted the missile strikes. Everything thats needed to be said has already been said 100x now until we get more info.

I agree. Would be fucking INSANE if ivanka was pulling the strings.

Yes, there is no Russian collusion with Trump. That was all slander, now that kikes are in and Neocons rule the party again it's time to get comfy.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Its an unholy coalition of Princess Ivanka, Antichrist Kushner, Gary Cohn, and the gaggle of neocohen CFR faggots that have recently gained a bigger foothold than Bannon. Ivanka is also Trumps biggest weak spot.

Looks like his dream is coming true

I'm starting to think Kushner was a naughty boy and they told Trump he's going to jail or your going to be the best little goy the US ever knew.
Muh chilluns muh chilluns was the worst shit I've seen him ramble on about, total nonsense. Makes sense if the Ivanka going full kike with her advisors are true.

There is no confirmed casualties from the airstrip bombing, there have been no war declarations from any side, there have been no statements from Assad on the matter, and now the Russian boogeyman narrative crumbled into dust.

It really was hyperchess and anyone still falling for the braindead shills claiming this is the start of WW3 is a real fucking retard

You still claiming that early crap? There's 3 dead confirmed.

I bet you believe the saa dropped sarin bombs too right?
Retard chesstards here are getting on my nerves.

Proofs?

Get fucked, redditor
ww w.rt.com/news/383807-homs-governor-us-attack/

americans, please stop this

hahahahaha

back to >>>Holla Forums kike

The gas attack is real right goyim? Trump is playing 14^88 dimension chess and outplaying even his alter-egos, right? Right goyim? Please tell me the orange man is doing this to save the homeland from dangerous Assad's invasion, right?

The anti-RT shill that can't post a single argument showed up.

hahaha what sad retard

they first have to unglue their mouths from jewish dicks and then think hard for a few decades about how they fucked the white race before doing any real work against the jews .

The Deep State rejected Trump's sacrifice of 60 Tomahawk missiles. They want more blood for Moloch.

Nope, I've been here since gg and I'm not leaving. You retards are defending this dumb fucking bullshit. We had two options and they both ended up at the same place, now it's time to treat orange nigger like every other traitor.

He's getting slammed for telling Russia, and it being a 'show', he either goes forward and fails or does nothing and he loses their support, this man really got kikes fast.

Anything that pisses off the (((Kremlin))) is good.
War is good. Embrace the chaos.

#SyrianHoax
#SyrianHoax

UK-trained doctor hailed a hero for treating gas attack victims in Syria stood trial on terror offences ‘and belonged to the group that kidnapped British reporter John Cantlie’

daily*mail.co.uk/news/article-4388780/Doctor-Syria-stood-trial-terror-offences.html

"A UK-trained doctor, who was hailed a hero for treating gas attack victims in Syria, stood trial on terror offences and allegedly belonged to the group that kidnapped British journalist John Cantlie.

At least 86 people, including 20 children, died in Tuesday's attack on a rebel-held town in Idlib province. Dozens more were left gasping for air, convulsing and foaming at the mouth.

Dr Shajul Islam, from East London, published a video of the patients on his Twitter account after the attack. He said his hospital took care of three victims all with narrow, pinpoint pupils that did not respond to light.

The University of London graduate was arrested and charged with kidnapping two journalists - Mr Cantlie and Dutch reporter Jeroen Oerlemans - in 2012 but was released after the trial collapsed when neither of the prosecution's witnesses were able to give evidence. "

oh look we have a TORfag shill now

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

So she's lying on her own twitter?

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/850358440174157824

Congress is now approving the shipment of weapons to moderate beheaders. Same fucking shit that was a reason to not go with Hillary is just being pushed along to help kikes.

sauce??

Kill yourself.

How about they investigate whether Syria participated in the chemical attack first.
Almost like they already have a conclusion prepared if they already declared Assad guilty without an investigation.

Don't forget Canadas 840m in "humanitarian aid".

globalnews.ca/video/3359092/trudeau-says-government-says-canada-to-give-syria-840m

This whole thing is ridiculous, new life breathed into the conflict with a single moment.
No investigation just judge, jury, and executioner political fabrications.
Trump might now have blood on his hands but so do all of those in our democratic republic that aren't paying attention enough to voice dissent at these actions.

THESE FUCKING KIKES!

Not only is it bad enought to suggest Assad was behind the (((chemical attacks))) but now Russia too?! Faggots, call your congressmen and women. If Trump even hints at going through with this, HE is the enemy along with his kike puppetmasterz.

checked

No archive, no link break. Kill yourself.

Are you seriously white knighting for a race traitor?

Suck it

Oh, you're gaymergayter. How was selling out to the games industry and letting them cuck you in the ass for "muh dev support" and virtue signalling about how you aren't like those mean old racists on Holla Forums? How'd that work out for you?

Reported.

k, mang.

Nice fracture point you got in your hands, shill. I wonder why would you try to exploit it so much. Really makes my noggin cogitate.