Mighty No. 9 Sequel Discussed by Inafune

Mighty No. 9 Sequel Discussed by Inafune

"One more thing I'd like to say is that Mighty No. 9 is a [set of] 'contents,' meaning it's not just a game. We're also moving forward in an anime and live-action film for it," he said. "Development for a sequel is already in our minds, and we all share the feeling of 'we'll do it even if it doesn't sell.'"

Also in the interview, Inafune spoke more about Mighty No. 9's numerous delays, saying it was not the result of being understaffed, but instead came down to business considerations, among other things.

"[The reason of delay] was not because we were shorthanded, but due to how we were going to sell it," he said. "And then biting more than we can chew after declaring that it will be released for all the hardware. But it was a good [learning] experience."

archive.is/FHYmd

Wait. So, according to Shekel-Man here, releasing his scam for all hardware ==GOT IN THE WAY== of him jacking off to the thought of an anime, a live-action movie and a sequel?

con man strikes again, how much do you think the inevitable kikestarter will get funded?

Is Inafucking a scammer or just delusional? I'm starting to think the latter.

Fanatical fanboys with too much cash on their hands considered, about $10k-12 at most. This first one has just been fucking painful to watch.

A lot less than this one, hell red ash didnt even get funded via kickstarter.

He could be lying about what their plans were in order to make the colossal fuck up that is MN9 a bit easier to swallow for the gullible.

So it's the publishers fault now, is it.
I wonder what's next.

That's 9 days from now.
Good fucking luck.

For the trailer, yes.

I put a crapton of money into MN9. There's no way I'm giving Inafune a single penny more in my entire life.

lmao retard

Pffffthahahahaha

Obligatory.

woah check out all those huge-ass red flags
look into that motherfucker's eyes and tell me he's trustworthy

I trust him

RIDE
NEVER
ENDS

How much did you spend?

Hopefully Shantae won't end up the same way.

иди на хуй блять
чики брики и в дамки

Wayforward is way too chill for this kinda bullshit.

These two traits are not mutually exclusive.

???

Shouldn't Con Man be busy working on the game Microsoft paid him to do instead of coming up with endless amounts of sequels for his shit game that's not even out.

apparently someone already did a speedrun.

cute phone