DEAR ANTI TRUMP SHILLS

DEAR ANTI TRUMP SHILLS

We oppose Assad because he is not interested in defeating terrorism. People rose up against him for being a tyrant and he killed them all and released terrorists from prison. What he's trying to do now is kill all the moderates left so it's just him and ISIS left.

This is why Trump and the west need to intervene NOW. Also, Assad is a puppet of China and North Korea which are communist. We stand against communism.

to obvious

Fuck off, Shariablue.

Fuck off Berniebros. Trump is president.

Dear globalist soros-paid cum gobbler
KILL YOURSELF AND ALL YOUR CLOSE RELATIVES FOR GOOD MEASURE

FUCK YOU GODDAMN KIKE AND GO BACK TO THE HELLHOLE THAT IS THE_DONALD

Hey Imkampfy! How does it feel to know that even a literal kike does a better job at running a board than you do?

Sunni muslims rose up against the Syrian government because they wanted to vote for a Sunni muslim government who would kill anyone who isn't a Sunni muslim.

To protect Syrias native population and its various minority groups, along with the secular Syrian state. The Syrian government gave the Sunni filth a thorough kerb stomping.

You and all your masters will swing from lampposts.

You should really kill yourself.

Assad has been fighting ISIS, al Nusra (aka al Qaeda in Syria), Salafists from Ahrar al Sham, the totally democratic and moderate beheaders from the FSA and kurdish communist YPJ for 6 years on end yet he is not interested in defeating terrorism. Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Thanks for the fascinating insights, now feel free to slither back to T_D you pathetic shill.

FUCK OFF ANTI TRUMP SHILLS

Hasbara shills on overtime today

Won't happen Moshe, you are not going to meme into existence a failed "revolution". Why spend all this time shilling against Trump, and then transform the strategy to prop him up?

bump, because I saged on accident.

Cunny :3c

Two more for the oven.

Couldn't go one word without fucking up. Could you?

The religious cult that Assad and his kinsmen belong to is a branch of Shia Islam

This is your mind on Drumpf. OP may be trolling but the majority of normalfag trumpcucks would agree with what he says.

It's called playing both sides. Also the kikes are fully aware that people don't trust the media as much as they used to.

Because he was their friend from the start. Reread his comments about isreal and Jews in general. He's also never made a comment that would mark me think he is a racial realist.

Hopefully the board can go back to a Nat-Soc majority now that he is being blatant about his kikery.

Ya'll niggers need to learn 2 sage. Everyone knows there is only 1 cuntry in the middle east that really needs to be toppled…

Trump newfags are the worst.

It you that are the shill, as you want more rapefugees for Europe.

obvious shill is obvious

Why? If Israel falls, they'll just become more powerful in the U.S.

There's at least two though. Saudia Arabia need to be toppled out of a sends of justice, those subhuman have been getting away with the shit they pull for way too long. Qatar is need punishment for their behaviour too. Isreal isn't the only middle eastern shithole that deserves punishment.

*sense of justice
*is in need

I don't care about sand niggers dying, the chinks don't scare anyone, and I'll sooner go to war against anyone invading the meme factory that is best korea. Fuck off shlomo nobody is buying your shit.

We should build four walls and let the world burn.

Aha the mods are not cucked anymore. Thank God. Fuck you OP.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

even le_donald thinks it was a false flag. i dont even know what the shills are trying to accomplish anymore. it seems like they've also ramped up the strategy of trying to call normal people shills and shift peoples' shill radar focus away from them

Test