What I expected What I got bread

Exactly what says on the tin

Shitty template thread, but impressively accurate. Bumping just because of that.
Also, if you liked Deadbolt you might like Not A Hero. Is basically the same game, but Deadbolt is better and have better weapons.

What movie is the webm from?

You didn't quite capture the raw rip and tear that is the scythe game in deadbolt though OP

reposting three i made ALL BY MYSELF

Guy ritchie's Revolver

Might as well post all the shit I made too.
Seriously though, fuck Paradox's political mana bullshit

I really didn't like Risk of Rain's music. I replaced what I could with La-Mulana music. It fits way better. If anybody knows how to get to the other music files (main menu file in not in the Assets folder) let me know.

faggots just sage bomb template threads that dont follow their shit taste casual pleb bandwagon opinions so i wont even bother

What exactly is the bottom image supposed to mean

Paradox really dropped the ball with stellaris.

I thought stellaris was half a dlc platform half a booklet on ethnic cleansing

wew

your taste is shit user

I don't like template threads either, but I find what I expected What I got threads to be fun ways of recommending or not recommending vydia.

I liked the chaotic setting, but there was something about the gameplay that made me drop it, maybe it was all the rush factor, Deadbolt let me take slowly and rewards my patience. More or less, I don't know if speedrunning a level you get more stars

Speedrunning, kinda. The time of your completed run counts, but all the fuckups don't, I think.

oc

I though it was strange when he switched mags after one shot. But realized he switched to an extended mag so it made more sense.

Can anyone post the template?

Fresh OC

Gotcha covered, m8.
Knock yourself out.

But he also ejects the extended mag after 8-9 shots. So why switch?

But he also ejects the extended mag after 8-9 shots. So why switch?

And the next is empty after six more shots.

I hate when /k/ ruins my favorite movies.

Thanks jimwheels

At least you got trips
Didn't notice that. That is strange. Maybe he still has the mags pinned for whatever reason?

FIXED

flip expected and got for crusader kangz

flip expected and got

fuck off

You have shit taste.

That said, you could probably just replace these files with identically named ones. They'll also probably have to be .ogg, though.

Just confirmed it, successfully gave stage 1 custom song. Had to make it .ogg.

I agree with that bottom part though, not because it's an amazing game but what exactly is there to compare it to in recent memory? The only good shooter in the past 5 years I can think of is Unreal Tournament 4, and the fact that it's exactly like OG unreal tournament is what makes it good.

Superhot wasn't perfect and has a serious lack of content, but it's pretty interesting and original

I just changed it because of the message at the end

Is like some amateur just figured out how to use the camera tool in AE and made that a few minutes later, it would make any decent cinematographer have a heart attack

RoR was pretty good, you just have shit tastes.
But I do feel you on the music. It was a little par the course. I didn't hate it, and it wasn't bad, but I didn't really get anything from it.
Loved the easteregg boombox bit at the last level, though. That shit was my jam.

No, but the thread was really low already and it could have died if I didn't bump it, faggot.

Still, though. Why not just bump it quietly with your comments, and leave off the "bumping just because of that" bit?

Does no one remember that the template was originally supposed to be three equally sized squares?

You need to make room for the memes

I do, but I kind of prefer the new one because it fits better in my non-widescreen screen.
Better than those horrible ones I gotta scroll side to side for, basically.

The joke is lost though. Originally is was about boiling down the games to one specific problem or one thing you liked about it. Now people are trying to accurately describe the games.

I would recommend the original on youtube, it is "sorter scene" or something, I totally fucked up with the compression.

I like both

True enough. It gets overloaded. Still, I feel that helps the point a bit better, assuming you don't go too far. As it was, more oft than not, you'd have people asking "What's that mean?".
I understand the appeal of the older model, but I still lean towards the new lot.

I don't know, I felt like.

He's right.

Everybody remembers. Nobody cares.

What a fucking ride

The point is that the images are supposed to be quick and to the point, one image that summarizes what you expected and got, people just fill the larger templates with memes and it gets shitty and unfunny.

Risk of Rain has biggest POWER GAP of all. You go from chump shooting 4 rounds per second to having every video game ability ever.

Is swat even worthwhile playing in singleplayer? I'm talking one man, no friends.

maybe you're just looking at templates from people who suck at making them, you faggot.

well it seems like it's a Glock 18, which has full auto and semi auto.

the Extended mag is about 33 rounds. He exclusively uses it for full auto it seems. He also only really uses full auto for wrecking concealment. 8 rounds out still leaves 25 rounds. Still more than useful for automatic, so it makes sense to save the mag for future use.

Right tool for the right job basically. general engagement = standard mag for the most part.

Swat 4 is definitely worth it in single player, especially for the dead baby mission

Just beware your teammates can fuck up with retarded pathfinding or throwing grenades in door frames

I gotchu fam

Reposting my OC

That happened because of E.Y.E tbh, where the convoluted meme-storm WAS the actual punchline.

Wow, I forgot how shitty the file sizes were back then

fuck off

bump

kill yourself ledditor

might as well respost pic related

this is just like "be me" fags, back to reddit with you

I genuinely don't understand how can you want more of the same tired old shit after the abortions that were any Zelda game after Majora.

I bet you don't, considering you have shit taste.

No user, you are the shit taste.

You're both retarded. The new game looks cool, plus WW and TP were good.

idk man new trailer looks like they just looked at all the games that kids were playing and mashed them up. (Church/ost from das, skyrim style mountains etc.)

I think this is a slight improvement to that image

WW was fine, but short.
TP was good and had some of the best dungeons in the series.
SS was shit.

All the new game had to do was finally change the same regurgitated story we've gotten for the past 3 games, lessen the tutorials, and introduce some interesting new mechanics. Instead they turned the game into something that is barely qualified as a Zelda game. It feels lifeless.

The new game has good qualities, but mostly terrible/unecessary additions and changes to the zelda formula. Everything seems to have been done in order to copy what's popular now. The UI looks like that lazy "sleek" windows metro shit, the music is (from what we've heard) utterly forgettable, the world is extremely massive but filled with fucking nothing, hearts are replaced by cooking food at a campfire like a survival game, Link can equip tons of random weapons and armor that you find laying around, GTA circle map, and the list goes on. If you think that casualized, pandering garbage looks up to par with the other games, you're the fucking retard here. Like I said, it's barely even a Zelda game. Have fun running around for 20 minutes at a time through a glorified loading screen just to continue the story.

Played through this recently. It was pretty good. But man the last level sucked. It was just a grind and pretty annoying to get through.

Why are you playing Zelda games seemingly just for the story and why are you so obsessed with them not being allowed to change anything? How is having to kill shit and make food out it, instead of just being handed health, casualized? What changes to the traditional formula could they make, that you wouldn't interpret as copying and pandering? How is the weapon and armor not an expansion of the idea from Wind Waker where you could pick up and throw enemy weapons, and in Skyward Sword where you could change your equipment a bit? How else are they supposed to do a minimap in an open world game? Do you not see the irony in your horseshit when praising WW and TP, and you seemed to have liked Ocarina, but this is the game you call out for having a big featureless field that you run around in as a glorified loading screen, and do you really think they won't be able to make it work? Have you heard nothing about how it's like the first game, which did have a seemingly huge empty map with screens and screens you had to pass through to get to the game's eight dungeons in a relatively loose order?

I'll actually concede that they're drawing from stuff that's already out there, but it seems to be coming from good games like Dragon's Dogma and Xenoblade Chronicles. Yeah, the UI and music is a shame though.