MOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEES

MOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEES

MOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Ramses did nothing wrong.

It wasn't accurate on most of the finer details Aaron was with moses majority of the time in his trips to Pharaoh, they weren't brothers and it wasn't Ramses that was the Pharaoh at that time, rather it was like Amenhotep II but it told the story of the Israelites out of Egypt in its own way, and did it very well. Very good movie, the songs were good as well.

I meant that Pharaoh and Moses weren't brothers.

Wait, is this that story where god murders a bunch of innocent children for shits and giggles?

Careful with that edge user, you might cut yourself.

Whats the best song and why is it Deliver Us?

they were heretics.

What edge? Isn't that exactly what happens?

How could they be heretics of a religion that didn't exist yet?

Children are assholes

I see moses was a man of great taste.

Yes, that is what happened. And it all could have been prevented has Pharaoh just granted God's request through Moses to let the people go. Heck, the first request was simply to let the children of Israel go for three days, but LOL nope. King of Egypt wasn't having it.

Time, and time again, during every plague God offered Pharaoh and end to it by just letting the Isrealites go. But he didn't, and all of Egypt suffered for it.

Though I do find it funny, that people only focus on children being killed, when it was all the first born of Egypt, that means every man, woman, child, and bit of livestock that was first born.

Well interestingly enough, I spoke to God after reading your comment, and he says you're wrong. And that you should admit your mistake.

I don't know man, it seems weird to me for God to say such a thing. But I'm not one to argue with what God want's and he wants you to admit that.

He also said that if you don't he'll take away your free will and force you to order your armies after me and then kill them for shits and giggles. I'd listen to him, he followed through on that threat the last time, I wouldn't put it to the test.

Seriously, man?

It's honestly hard to choose a single song.

Even When You Believe is pretty good despite it being the most popular song in the film. Kind of wish Dreamworks would continue with films like this.

never seen this movie b4 fam couldn't tell u the first thing 'bout it

Death of the Firstborn Egyptians - Nina Paley

Spoke with your Jewish overlord just a minute ago user. He said to stop tipping your fedora because it consume it and replace it cost money, and don't bother with fixing your shift key because now everyone just accept Reddit spacing

This was a great movie, one of the last things dreamworks did that had any class.
Jews are mentally ill though, and I wouldn't believe a shred of what they claim the Egyptians did to them.

I've got a little challenge for you Ramses.

this one movie from dreamworks surpasses every disney movie in quality

that's kinda odd how wasted jeff goldblum was actually.

what the fuck is His problem?

the irony

The man in gauze, the man in gauze, King Ramses! The man in gauze, the man in gauze, he's no Santa Claus!

The enslavement of Hebrews by Egyptians, their exodus into the Sinai peninsula, and even the existence of Moses are widely disputed by actual historians and archaeologists.