Losing control?

Is your body ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
discord.gg/0uOW3OyEBIsDhNjJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

I'm fucking ready

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Morning everyone~

I'm not really sure how I'm going to spend e3 this year. Are there any streams set up? Is the cytube doing anything? Can it even do streams?

ARE
YOU
READY

IF A WOODCHUCK COULD CHUCK WOOD , HOW MUCH COULD A WOODCHUCK CHUCK?

It's been good, just playing vidja games after and relaxing after the long drive back from canada. How've you been recently amigo?

A lot of chucked wood

Yeah
Oh yeah.

Evening, smokes. Long time no see.
How was your trip?

It'll be on infinity.moe I think.

Hi
Haven't been around for a while. I have something for you all next thread.

Evening everyone.

Welcome back smokes.

Looking forward to tuesday when I get a 9 hour time and a half shift being paid so I can drink all the vodka I want.
After the fitness test

I bet the thread is slow cause people want to be awake for e3.

About 3 tomboys of wood.

My body is not ready.

I think a good majority of us are going to watch someone else's stream. I'll probably be watching Brote's one since I want to get pissed off my ass.

the wall is a shit album
animals is a better pleb floyd album and duke is a better album from the same time

I'm not even hyped for this year's E3. My mood swings randomly made me pissed a few minutes ago, which probably contributes to that. I feel like garbage and haven't done anything productive for days. I feel like I wasted my days off. It's also been hot as fuck here. What a shitty 4am.

I'm not planning anything.

You guys playing anything?

Yeah. I came back to this place.
I fucking told myself I was done with this site. I was done with image boards in general, I even avoided the site for entire week but then I said: "I'll just lurk." then it was. "I'll just post sometimes."
Mercy.

Finally got my PC order in, should be coming in a week. Can't fucking wait

So whos ready for E3?
I wish the E3 garbage wasn't first on the list. Literally only good thing to come out of that is shitposting and maybe Battlefield 1 gameplay

infinity.moe
Everything is there

Morning.
Timezones suck, I won't be able to follow E3 to it's full extent so fuck, I'll miss all the good funposting.

Hello my fellow weebs, doesn't time fly ? i swear it was 12 am an hour ago

Did this site die or something

Twice as much as half its weight.

Twice as much as half its weight.

i guess i'm just complaining, but this is the only place i can do that kind of shit.

here's some cute tenryuu, kancolle is garbge but she's best girl

Wew, slow thread tonight it seems

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Evenin' Smokes. How was your trip?
And I've been pretty all right. Same old same old for me. Juggling work, sleep and vidya. Though I'm taking a trip to Knoxville next Thursday to visit some family. It should be a pretty nifty time since I can't remember the last time I even left the state

Don't tease us like that Reggie, what's up your sleeve?

yeesh. Any shift beyond 6 hours is pretty soul-draining in my experience

why do i keep playing this mess of a game

We're back yay

thought it was just me

all things considered, it's still a well above average game

Well, I'm ready to get fucking smashed with Broteam's stream for E3 later. Might finally be able to take my mind off of things.

Wow new reg art!

Are you on anything for the mood swings?

Yup, glad to be back. I had fun, the maga hat and the bants were great. Truly a fun time. How've you been my friend?

I sure hope that the site won't go down during e3.

Site was down for a bit.

Good to be back.

What about a tomboy uprising?

9hours of work
being paid at time and a half due to it being a public holiday.

Yeah, I didn't realize that at the time, I feel a bit silly for not having realized it sooner

Mugi! Add me on steam or give me an email or something. I have a favor I want to ask you!

Where do you want to travel to?

Oh shit, 8ch really did die for a second

You know, you could probably hit up the Holla Forums discord sometime or join in on games.
Hell, E3 should be a perfect time to shitpost with Twitch-tier retards

www.e3countdown.com

I went on Broteam's stream for the last VGAs
Is it any good during E3?

No, my image got switched.

Something sunday-related. Hint: I'm a huge christfag
On an unrelated note, I'm knee-deep in debt and I may be moving in October.

anyone here played the new guilty gear? i'm a little bit broke right now but i love the series overall and wanna play more

unfortunately my favorite characters still aren't playable in xrd/revalator

Are you ready for Cat bra's to be great again?

I don't really like sharing my personal info, should I make a quick throwaway?

Just some Ogrewatch, how about you?

i hate this game so much sometimes

No idea about E3, but Brote's VGA stream was 10/10.

Oh duh thats not reg at all.

Yeah thats fine! All my accounts for 4am are made with the Ritsu name so I don't have to worry about that.

tell me who is this semen demon

kinda looks like saibah

All I want from e3 is red dead on pc. Never ever.

The hype is real.

It's already begun.

Only when having fun.

Boring.
I should be writing, and working, but I decided to just draw.
Nothing at all.

What about you?

Maybe it's because I left awhile ago but the speed of these threads normally pick up.

I was playing .hack//g.u
I've always had a giant soft spot for .hack as a whole.

Just for a little bit. Hiccups always happen at the worst times.

I dropped it like a hot sack of shit the second I found out they are patching out simple infusion weapon art trick.

I used fucking whips and the lothric holy sword, its all I had.

I wouldn't have even been mad if they buffed the simple infusion to something useable for mages cause then I'd still get to use it but oh well.

I FUCKING HATE MY SELF!!

SOMEONE END MY FUCKING MISERY!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

I don't know what you'll need me for but here.

What's wrong, user?

It was fun, I just wish more anons from the thread could make it. I hope you have fun with your fam, fam.

Ahh okay, at least you're getting extra compensation wait, there's a holiday coming up?

What, did you find a QT Pure christian girl to date or something?

Playing DangItRonPaul 2. I just got the part where Nagito was killed. I saved and stopped playing as the Investigation started, so i wouldn't be late for the thread.

What'cha drawing? Can we see? :3c

I have that Knoxville trip next week, I leave Thursday morning, so there's that. I just gotta finish DangItRonPaul 2 before then, which shouldn't be difficult.

Whats up user?

I need help translating lewd k-on doujins and you seemed like you knew some nipponese last time. Thanks!

Some gay club in Orlando is getting memed on

Site's finally back.

Come visit me. I'll stick you 5 feet under my house.

cry more shitter, seriously that shit needed to be fixed a long time ago - they also patched the moveswap glitch with WoG which made miracles only 10x harder as well as making miracles useless in PVP now pretty much

Hey Hey my dudes.

What's the schedule again? And we still using infinity.moe like last year?

Oh god, I doubt I'll be of much help, I'm only like 5 months in.

People are really looking for reasons to hate that game
One guy in the cyclic has been shitposting from his phone about it for like two weeks now

Easy.
Just take a shot of whiskey every time Ubisoft's E3 showcase makes you loose faith in gaming

Cat bras were always great

Here we go again.

morning I guess

which means he's going to beg you to buy him things

What are you doing in Knoxville?

Eh its not like I was using any of the weapon arts that OHKO or anything. At best they did like 200 damage.

Its fine! As long as you can figure out the gist of the what is being said I'll just kind of fix it to make it sound right before putting the text in. Know what I mean?

Are we going to have a tomboy thread again? Sounds like fun

Wish I could tell you man, I have no idea.

it's blizzard, there are issues with the game, its not unjustified

but it's fucking stupid fun, just boot that shit up and bang out some rounds with pubs or internet buddies and it's -fun-

sometimes you gotta put the casual stigma behind you for a few quick laughs

I hope you're having fun user, you probably are since you're a fan of the series.

What's up, guys? I'm a bit late to the party, as usual, but hey.

Things have been good. I'm actually pretty excited about work because supposedly next week I'll be assigned a absolutely classified legal document regarding some legal process. Confidential in the sense that the process involves several high profile political figures in my country. No random city council schmucks. I'm talking about the real deal. People who are really high up there. I'm excited to see what the blowup's about, but also kinda nervous. I'll have to do my best on this one.

As for vidya, I'm not looking forward to E3. At all. Other than Zelda U, that is. I'm dying to see gameplay footage of that.

I also finally finished Doom 4. I don't care what Holla Forums says, it was a fine game. The original is light years ahead of it in terms of sheer quality gameplay, but goddamn if it isn't the best single player shooter in years. I wish my GPU could handle the game better, but then again, there's only so much you can do with a 60hz monitor.

I also continued a bit of Shinovi Versus. Still at the Hanzo story. Goddamn is this game easy, even on Hard mode. But the girls are top tier (except for Hibari and Minori. Fuck them).

Evenin smokes

Mornin senpai.

That really sucks user. I would be really frustrated if that happened to me. Where are you tryin to travel to?

It's been having brief periods of down time the last week or so.

Same here. I actually just woke up and plan to stay up until at least after church.

The biggest reason I hate it is of all the love it gets from faggots that I hate, just for being TF2 with worse design. Although I just checked out a tf2 thread and with some of the changes being made recently Overwatch might just be better than tf2 right now.

Good morning everyone~
I'm late to the party because I was busy painting my cousin's wedding cake figures. It's a real pain in the ass since I've never painted figurines before, anyone got advice?

at least you have some progress. I'm still learning the basic kata

source?

I'm in

that looks a little too doe-eyed to be the revy i know and love

Tamamo takes another.

E3 looks pretty boring to me this year. I'm not hugely excited and I doubt it will be as funny as the other years.

Oh shit yang, don't get killed! They might have to cut off loose ends who know too much!

Are you alright man?

Got pretty far in my RP, which is good.
Toph is still best girl.

For Honor looks pretty fun, I'll admit it. I'm holding out for Deathwing and Bannerlord though

They do, the quality ones are just rare.

Not quite. It's a little side project that someone suggested I do for these threads.

Looks like Akira, 2nd pic related

no problemo, it's easy to save images of cute girls who you don't know the source of

As morbid as it sounds, user. Thank you.
It wouldn't be the 4am I know without the self-hate I know from this place.
What's up though?

Yeah sure, whatever, just give me a second.

E3 is always a cringefest, but it seemed to tone down lately. Still an excuse to drink and shitpost

Ay ae86!

Hows things?

As long as people are having fun with a game, who cares.

I was playing some OverPowered, now I'm debating what to do with my life.

No one can deny the pure love of tomboys

There was a holiday 'last' monday the 6th which I am getting paid for on tuesday.

They were never bad, the greatness just lowered down too much.

^

All I want is a cute tomboy to keep up drinking with me, thats not too much to ask now is it?

It's the best.

Mornin yang. Sounds spoopy. Wikileaks that shit. I actually just played some Vanilla Doom myself, and it was kind of boring and unrewarding. I felt like it didn't test very many of my skills other than basic aiming/ corner camping, and there was too much digging around to find the path instead of pure action.

Is that something you do for fun or for faps

Not bad. Heading out of town to check out a Saturn Ion that looks promising. Went by taco bell looking for that qt but she didn't work then; I'll check again tomorrow.

I'm tired of seeing people act like retards because of "board culture" or whatever the latest excuse is. This site's heading towards a slow death, and all there's left to do is watch as we're overrun by the same trend following faggots that took over halfchan.

And hopefully those two nights I'll have enough to drink.

I'm loving your waifu, Yoza, though I haven't played as her yet. She seems so delicate but strong.

I was even told by my boss that when I was done with the translation, that I should delete my document from my harddrive and any other copies I may have of it. Sounds like fun!

Yep. Every year is hilariously bad, but this year I'm just looking forward to Zelda. Meh. Maybe there'll be some Doom 4 expansion pack/DLC.

I'd wait till it goes on sale. I loved the game, don't get me wrong, but I only pre-purchased it because I've been waiting for Doom 4 ever since it was announced back in 2007. I absolutely do not regret it, though, especially since I also got The Old Blood for free.

I'm hoping so.

Just visiting my aunt & uncle from Thursday to Saturday.

Eyyy Yangnon

Sounds pretty intense, better keep you lips zipped on that one eh? That sounds like the sorta gig that could land you on someone's super-shit-list if you ever spoke about it.

ditto. It's gonna be shit like always. I just want them to release the Monster Hunter Generations demo already.

H-hang on now, I mean she's definitely not the best, but she's at least better than Hibari and Yagyu.

Say what now?

Yeah, For Honor looks interesting, I just know Ubisoft will muck it up somehow though.

But it's related to that then?

Sweet.

People shouldn't like what I don't like.

Did you still buy food? What you get?

All the information should be up on the banner

PC Showcase, Sony, Nintendo, maybe Bethesda are all I have hope for
Only one thing I expect out of the EA show and 66% chance its going to suck

Nah, it was the fucking sin of FPS like Holla Forums said it would be, but its not quite good. Its somewhere below average.

The level design is still to baron and wave-based, the enemy stun does bastardize the game, and the upgrading is really pointless and shoehorned. I'd say that ID just has to iron out 2/3 of the issues and their next game will be pretty decent.

It needs work on character dialogue and story, but gameplay wise its on the same level except when it comes to jumps

Evening, guys, how go things?

How's it hangin' mayne?

i've gotten my metaphorical dick kicked so fucking hard by the irl girls who had a tomboy trait about them that i'm convinced something that lovely doesn't actually exist in real life

but i still work out every other day so that i i'm not a complete sack of shit if i meet a cute tomboyish girl who gives me mild will to live

i feel you, i used to know girls i could just DRINK with, non romantic but just enough to hear girls side of the story shit and it was fun

It's been one of those days.

Good on them at least, I hope it lasts.

Ah these days they're shit. Here have Chie.

At least I don't ever see that stupid dat boi frog shit here. Its the only thing I my old retarded cuckchan friends ever post.

Seriously get your passport and shit ready. Find the closest border, be ready!

We should hang

Pretty good mirin those trips

You?

People like to kawaii up anime grills, no matter what.

Killing Floor 2 got updated with the sharpshooter.
It's pretty fun but TW is really shit with keeping a good updating pace.
How long has that shit been in early access?

I have some to spare, may I come?

Not too bad you?

Both.

One hand I'm more focused on the story so I can improve my writing skills, but I go for smut every now and then.

It's hard to explain.

Also, gonna be touring some colleges soon. Was an idiot and got held back senior year, but I'm looking forward to college, seeing how most of the ones near me are nice private colleges except UWM

Thinking of doing something with animals since I hate people.

Not too bad. Had to go to the hospital because of how bad my insomnia was getting but other than that I've been going steady.

Yeah. It drains you of energy really.
The amount of newfags that complain about anime and act retarded is fucking retarded.

see pic

What's wrong with your mouse and computer?

I don't think so, KS is probably too obscure for that to be the case.

Shit, really? It might be time to reinstall.

It did? I have it but obviously can't play at the moment. I think it'll be a year in October since it hit EA. When they announced it they said it would probably be like 6 months.

Don't know. Won't run shit.
Thinks I'm clicking fast when I hold down RMB. Cleaned it out a few times and it hasn't helped.

Dat boi is not to be trusted, it is a practice meme of the cyber-oligarchs if I've ever seen one

I kind of feel you. Holla Forums gets more and more hugboxxy every day, with the mods deleting more shit and stickying EVEN MORE SHIT. I would leave but I haven't heard of another Holla Forums board that's anywhere close to as good.

got lotta shit of like loaded grillers and baja mother fucking blast. That shit is my cocaine.

what? How so? Also I disagree with it needing to have story. I ignored tf2's story for the most part when I played it and it was still great.

Not bad. About to go back to work tomorrow so I won't be dropping in for the thread for a while.

That shit sounds nice. Shit I just wish I had people to drink with.

In other news, the rain is falling.
The quality has been going down for a while and it's only going to keep spiraling down especially on the popular boards because that's where most faggots reside.

What's fucking up with your computer?

I welcome any faggot to come drink with me. I'm serious, that's an open invitation to anyone.

Do tell us how it went when you come back.

i like cute girls and all, but not with revvy, she's one of my favorite characters in general media because of how mean she is so i get off put when i see her drawn too cute

Speaking of lies, anyone remember these lies?

If it's your first time playing, keep at it. Old Doom is slow at first but it gets pretty fast paced at the end. Doom 2 is even faster, what with the new enemies and the SSG.

Yep. I had already signed a NDA with my company before, so it should all be good. I'm not gonna mention names or positions or anything, just that it's some hardcore shit.

Yep. She's not that bad, but easily my least favorite Gessen. That is, I haven't played as her yet, so there you have it. Hibari though, even the way she plays is crap, other than her buttstomp Super.

I was okay with the Glory Kills. I didn't think they detracted from the game. I did play on Nightmare, so there's that, and as I said in another thread, you need to plan them out carefully otherwise you'll die fast. I agree on the level design though. The hell levels especially feel too linear.

I hope Trump lets me in.

Meant to say speaking of E3

4chan didn't die to community, it died to do moderation
Holla Forums has always been shit. Its the epitome of lesser evil.

I'm not touching that shit after hearing they put in crate garbage when the game isn't even complete

I'll wait till Gook Shooting Range 2016 thank you very much

It even more babies first VN than Clannad and Stiens Gate

I've seen Dat Boi posted here plenty of times
Hell, it was even in the E3 collage

Stay mad nerd.

Good, had some barbeque with my beaner family. Ate too much and fell asleep.

Also, 4am threads sure feel different. nearly half of you are avatar fags and I don't have a set identity.

Nope. I actively avoid women in that sort of way, actually. I need time to get my career started and my life in order. Besides, I plan to get married at 27. I still have plenty of time left.

The worst part is, there's no where we can go now. Any further Exodus will lead to another dead site. All the oldfags finally fucked off, and we have an influx of new users that make up more than 50% of the userbase. Its eternal September all over again.

For some reason it can't run anything lately. Single-digit framerates if there's any action going on.

where do you live?
I thought I would be able to cope with absolute loneliness;_;

I'm already happy since they added gunslinger. Also, it's been a little over a year since they started up early access.

Apparently they are selling baja blast in cans for a limited time? I think. I really should get some if so. Its my favorite soda.

Just don't be mexican.

Ew

It fluctuates. Feels like lately theres only been a couple in the thread but a ton showed up tonight.

I'm still here. Started browsing 4chan way back in 2004 or so. You guys are pretty much all I have.

it was nice, and having people who you can just drink beer with even if they're normalfags is nice, if they can let loose and talk bullshit sometimes

before the beer gets the best of me and i pass out, who /winter/ here? i'm like 2 weeks into summer weather and i'm so fucking sick of it, i miss the cold so fucking badly

i -need- to feel that chill again

Thank god for that. I'm pale enough to get in.

Sorry to hear that, but at least you've gotten help for it. Ever get around to watching those westerns?

just post pics of your waifu, man.

I've never had baja blast, what is it?

Well, I'm off to bed. See you guys later with the E3 shitposting.

I wouldn't necessarily say delicate…she strives to be ladylike and polite, but can really let loose too.

I thought you lived a good ways outside of Knoxville though? Not that I'm against it of course. It'd be fun as hell I bet. But then again…the people we talk to online are never as we picture them. I'm actually a bit anxious just thinking about it. I've never even met up with anyone from online before

it's got a creepy vibe to it is that intentional?
I like it though.

You bet'cha!

Yeah, Minori takes a little getting used to, but she's pretty fun to play as once she gets leveled up and has more combos available. Don't forget about your Frantic mode either! It can really help in a pinch. I didn't even discover Frantic mode until I'd already completed the Hanzo missions and was halfway through Gessen. Frantic is pretty damn handy in a pinch, if you can not get hit, that is.

Well, you know what they say about time, but it sounds like you got it planned out.

Ah, well I'm sorry.

Night

Luckily I fixed two computers so your vague responses are more than enough.
Might be your cpu. Check task manager. Did this happen after you downloaded something? If so roll back.
Have you tried unplugging and plugging it back in again?

What's your GPU? Have you tried running at a lower resolution and if so does it run better?

Between the United States of Trump and the land of Shitposting.

Bye Doomguy

Does it actually help for story? No offense, but the only people I know of who do RPs are autistic as fuck.

We need a /bar/ board where you get banned if you aren't drinking

That's promising. Are there other techniques to beating lots of enemies other than peeking around the corner ad infinitum? It was just feeling stale to me.

It's true. I'm trying to resist buying it and drinking it all in one sitting.

Yeah. Winter is always comfy, but I still like summer.

Very nice, I like it user.

Summer is the fucking best.

I never get how people like the cold.

Do you speak english?

Its a special kind of mountain dew. A little bit more sprite like. Hard to explain. Delicious though.

Later user

Haven't. Thanks for the reminder though. Got plenty of time tomorrow so I'll be watching Unforgiven then.

You got more to add to the list?

Enjoy your shift user, or at least try to if you can.

Better to not mention it imo. If its important just keep it on the DL. With how easy it can be to monitor internet you don't want to piss off the wrong people here. Just keep that shit to yourself imo.

Its not the glory kills that were the problem, its the fact that enemies went pants-on-head retarded and sperged out when you needed to use them. It would have been better just to have a small timing queue that way pulling it off would be more successful as well as more optional for people who don't want Glory kills

No rocket/sticky jumping
Phara gets around with a button that does it for her, Junkrat does something similar

8/pol/ is barely damn unusable
Say one little thing against the hivemind and they think you're against Trump because Trump supported it

Best

Thats the fun I want to do, just so you can shittalk together while getting shitfaced.

That would be nice too, used to have a work friend who went halfs in a bottle of spirits after work, cheaper that way till he moved to a different city.

But Revy is cute even when she is mean, or going crazy and murdering everyone.

Its winter for me, no fun without a heater.

Sharp is pretty weak though on it's own.
The enemy movement animations are much more nuanced in KF2 so their heads keep swaying around and if they are using an attack animation then good luck with hitting them.

I bought it before the crate shit so I got burned, and I thought "early access done right" meant something.
Fucking kikes.

I pretty much disagree with that.

Kinda yes and kinda no. Normally I cram to much or too little into it, but I have a good partner who helps

I'm tired

This was a pretty sudden thing.

I've been thinking it was the CPU. This started a month ago, and I rolled it back then with no luck. Tried the mouse thing, too. It's been like this a very long time and it just drives me crazy.

It really is a sad life. I feel like I keep living just to suffer.

I know the feeling.

A bit but nothing horrible to drive to. Add me on steam if you haven't or gimme an email or something and we can talk about it. Could be fun!

I'm thinking about cutting out soda forever cause the kidney stone. Apparently if you have one your risk of others goes way up. But I can't resist the baja blast.

Yeah, sometimes drawing characters being, well, out of character, can be a bit of a rustling.

guess i'm one of those crazy people but i love the snow and i love feeling just a bit cold

the long days and excessive heat and sunlight of summer drive me insane

I don't think I ever liked the idea of having a Waifu. A "mental ideal of the perfect woman", sure, but trying to rely on a fictional character for emotional and sexual satisfaction doesn't sound like an ideal situation to me. Unless of course I'm getting this all wrong.

Anyway, what games have you been playing, guys?

Yes.

I'm just here out of apathy.

It's pretty obscure to everyone outside of the chans.

I wish land of shitposting meant northern canada, then I'd be able to join you and cuddle while laughing at game devs

cold weather is the best because you can make snow forts and then barricade yourself in with a hot chocolate and comfy vidya

go get some rest user, no use for staying up late for no reason

I don't fit in anyplace else now, and the only people I liked either died or left me.

Holy shit you saved that

I haven't even bothered with frantic mode yet. I just haven't felt the need to use it,. Just the normal transformation seems to be enough. I don't know, I did Asuka's and Katsuragi's stories first, so they're pretty overleveled, but even the missions with the other girls seemed easy.

Don't be afraid to get into the thick of it unless there are lots of hitscan enemies. If any of them are around, it's best to take cover. Later on, you'll be moving around a lot to avoid projectiles.

No. The one typing all of this is a body double.

Yeah that's why I'm not saying anything else. I'm deleting that shit as soon as I'm done with it.

Well, they're still optional, as enemies still drop health packs even you kill them normally, just not as much.

Look at the hair you goose. It's her.

That's pretty depressing. How does it feel to have been through the entire decay of the chans? I sincerely believe anything beyond 2012 is worse than the exploding vans incident.

I hate the heat.
t. texan

terraria

Cold just hurts, heat is only ever annoying.

Thats the big difference for me.

Finding my waifu is one of the best things to happen to me in years. Its life changing.

But I'm a shut in who is always barricaded in playing comfy vidya

I am all for this.

When did games try make everything an ability rather than something you can do on your own?

>cuddle
Sorry user. I already have someone but if you want to drink regardless I'm always up for it.

The only carbonated soft drink I could ever stand is Rootbeer. And not that Barqs/ A&W garbage.

Goodnight.

Stop making sad posts.

Sure thing!
you remember my email we talked on previously? If you need me to give it to you again I don't mind.

Yeah, it's more useful in Hard mode stuff, not even needed for normal mode most of the time until near-end-game. Of course, I'd advise doing all the personal girls' missions before tackling the main story missions.

you feel it too?

I'm not sleepy though

Not really.
I left 4chan because the moderation was becoming so fucking unbearable and self-centered, that and the censorship, that I didn't feel comfortable using it

I knew 2014 wasn't going to last forever, and that this website's community would be back to diamond dozen Holla Forums faggot shitposting. Shitposting isn't limited to one image board

Just drink more water.
granted after passing that fucking thing I would probably have PTSD just looking at soda

Summer fucking sucks, walking outside in summer sucks even worse
Winter I can at least put clothes on and get comfy, or go outside to enjoy the cold weather

Have you ever heard of fire?

Well it is the elections. Political autism is rampant.
I wouldn't be surprised if after trump is elected suddenly everyone will start to complain about him and remember pol is never wrong so all the people who original supported him were just shills.
Welcome to political autism, user. Wait a bit and you'll be no longer have to deal with this, but you'll want too.

t-thanks

Well yes. They're ghost girls after all.
I did join the ranks of monster

that would be lovely

all root beer have a bubblegum aftertaste to me

It's been like watching a friend waste away to nothing in front of your eyes.

Sad posts are all I can make at 4:50 in the morning on a Sunday.

Be sure to watch Josey Wales first. Also by now you should have a feel for which you prefer, American or spaghetti westerns, so which would you want a recommendation for?

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. I did Asuka and Katsuragi's stories cuz they were my favorite Hanzo girls. Katsuragi especially. Goddamn is she fun to use.

You did this on purpose, didn't you?

I said stop it.

Story time?

Also, what even is the big fucking deal with Holla Forums these days? That place is becoming unbearable, especially when its waste spills over onto the other boards.

I knew it! The real yang hired a translator and he sometimes lies and says stuff about his own life instead!

Rootbeer is alright, ever had cream soda?

Yeah give it, I've long sinced changed emails.

I smoke 20 times a day so I'm used to whatever temp it is outside hot or cold. Hot is always better.

What the hell kind of weather do you have in your area?

Objectively, my life should be great - I've got a home, a job, loan payments and all the fun shit adults should do. The biggest present problem is trying to get a dealership to finance a new motorcycle after I totaled the last one.

Yet here I am, middle of the night, stressed out of my fucking skull with worry and trying to avoid getting up and doing anything. A full HDD of games and I don't want to touch them, ideas I could be working on and I don't want to do anything with them.

So I guess you could say I've lost control of my life. I mean, I did buy Overwatch after all.

You'll have to kill me to make me stop.

That game can be surprisingly sad at times. Take this.
See you in space, cowboy

Of course, if it's smoking something I'll save it.

I found her here actually. Fell in love with her as I posted the pictures and got to know her. Only realized it when I started a rewatch of the show.

Shes so great and always fills my heart up with warmth whenever I think about her and she always cheers me up when I need it.

Damn what happened to the last motorcycle?

We'll make them give back our sleep. It was ours damn it.

You got me. I can already hear the cops knocking on my door. Blast you, Ritsu.

jeez i really can't keep up with you guys anymore, suns coming out and i just wanna get some sleep before it's completely out

i'll see you fuckers next week probably

Plenty of anime characters have the same haircuts as others. I'm just saying, I don't think it's her.

Oh, even better then!

Yeah, I can't deny she's fun to play as. I have to admit, I'm not a big Crimson Squad fan. I think I've mentioned that before though…

Sho nuff nigga

Holy god, cream soda rules.

My recommendations are the Dollars Trilogy, Duck You Sucker, and Once Upon a Time in the West, all of them are Sergio Leone films.

I also suggest Two Mules for Sister Sara, Navajo Joe and the original Django.

Some dickhead in a beamer slammed his brakes going through green light and I was the unlucky fuck behind him. Messed up my shoulder but the bike got the worst of it, poor little guy. I loved that bike.

It sucks, but considering some form of movements still their I just consider it as you would melee to Smash 4. Less movement, but just as fun

Can he do it?
Can he outshill Shillary?

Fluctuating depression is fun, isn't it?

Thats not sad
Thats just not being a useless fuck

There's always us here user.

Control isn't some status user. It's the simply the feeling of choice.
Why are you stressed?

Some anons mentioned mixing a little vodka with koolaid, I've been thinking about it. I just can't wait till I get my car so I can spend my break in the parking lot fucking ignoring everything/sleeping.

Fucking dropped.
I'm pro-trump and this still gets on my nerves. This isn't why I joined Holla Forums.

Yeah. Just drink lots of water I guess.

Sounds more up my alley. I might give it another shot.

It'd probably just turn into a /4am/ by another name. But then again it might be fun.

Thanks for dropping by, we always appreciate new avatarfags.

If the don shilled he wouldn't have called out Jeb filling the debate seats with "special interest groups."

Yeah. Isn't there a cheat to unlock them earlier? I'd love to check them out already.

Exodus has ruined everything.

k

Can you even own guns in brazil? It was brazil right?

Night user~

Was good seeing you.

Welcome.

I got nothing, sorry

But for how long? I don't know what would be worse, if it just stopped suddenly, or if I had to watch it fade slowly like I have with every group of friends.

End my suffering. Tuck me in, let me die.

Don't I fucking know it. The prozac only kind of helps. I tried to drink myself to death for awhile but I had to stop when I realized I wasn't going to actually do it, just wind up 50 with liver failure.

You're supposed to sleep during the day user

No guns here. Stricly prohibited unless you're a cop and have the proper license.

Nigga if I still smoked cigarettes I'd be up to a pack and a half a day, at the very least. Step up.

Yeah I'll try to think of fun things to do. Theres tons to do in pigeon forge but thats a little ways out. Never do much in Knox so will be neat to look for stuff there.

Good taste. Its fucking amazing. It used to be a lot harder to find where I lived so it was a really big treat if I got any.

What kind of bike was it. Sorry about that user.

You're doing it wrong.

Did watch that Josey Wales one. Pretty cunning bastard, gotta give him that. Especially that trick with the ferry.
I'm struggling to pick a favorite between the two subgenres though. I think I've watched more spaghetti westerns so give me some american westerns and we'll see how we go.

No.

Sounds like you need Jesus to put some fulfillment in your life. Try going to a church.

All I'm saying is that you are wrong.
My opinion > yours

So, with Liru getting released and Gawker filing for bankruptcy, I think this'll be an eventful E3.
Do you guys think that IT will happen?
I certainly hope so.

Try making a list of shit you need to do, in any order.

no

That sounds nice, user.

I think the closest I ever felt to feeling that was probably Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown.

Then help me out, fam.

I spent five hours at the dealership today only to have them tell me to come back Tuesday when they'd have time to get to my application. I haven't paid my student loans in a couple months because, well, stupidity, but also I'm not the greatest with money. My credit report looked fine but fuck if that seems to ever matter.

I guess I just feel like I want so much and can obtain so little.

what will happen? Todd biting the bullet onstage?

If I'm somehow in the area and still shitposting in these threads I'll be glad to take that up with you faggot.

top kek

There's just something inherently wrong with making an ability that has been in the other games as an unintended mechanic (or in the case of TF2 intended after the fact) into a class ability. It's my main gripe with a lot of abilities in games like Overwatch. Although I am inherently biased because I just dislike the concept in general and believe that ASSFAGGOTS does it better with heroes as long as they're all unlocked from the start and not locked like League of Reddit.

There is, but I don't know it because I never knew about it until after I beat Shinovi Versus, and unlocked Crimson Squad the hard way.

> no guns funs here
A damned shame

Yeah. I doubt that even we're going to Pigeon Forge. I honestly have no clue WHAT I'm actually gonna do with my family, so I wouldn't be surprised if I had some free time at some point during the trip.

True, but it can also be hilariously funny.

Shit like that feels great, almost like I'm in a movie.

Got Jesus, don't like churches. I'm against using faith as a money making institution. Plus I don't get along very well with other believers. I have the unfortunate circumstance of being both a christian and a punk.

wew

Au revoir.

remember that pure feeling of love you felt in middle school? Before that girl rejected you? That's the love you have for your waifu, user

I wish I could do it myself. Ever played Max Payne 2? There's a bit where one of your enemies, he's taunting you over a loudspeaker. He says to you, "Why don't you just die? You hate life, you're miserable all the time, afraid to enjoy yourself even a little. Face it, you might as well be dead already. Do yourself a favor, give up!" I wish I could bring myself to give up. I love Max Payne but I can't play them anymore because there are so many lines that resonate with me.

Way ahead of you. Drinking like 5 bottles of it a day.

Become a cop already.

I would if I could afford it

I think I'm at 2 packs a day really cause of stress lately but am hoping it will even back out.

Do you love her?

I always hate those kind of family visits. Where you are just stuck in some strange house the whole time and can't get comfy.

That's good advice but I'm terrible at keeping up with things like that. I barely remember to take my pills every day. In fact I think I forgot them today now that I'm saying it.

You guys should know what I'm talking about.
The happening to end all happenings.

I played Tracer in the beta. She was fun.

Once Upon a Time in the West was amazing. Cheyenne was a fucking bro God dammit.

Well, I'll just play through the other stories for now. I'm itching for some Ryona. Nothing quite like a girl's horny 24/7.

Perhaps.

no

So, I'm thinking of getting a new kitten.

Dubs names it.

Damn what do you do about niggers then.

I'm a Christian too. I don't mind churches, but I don't get along with most other Christians without being fake. It kind of sucks.

Wow that's pretty good.

Hope that works out for you user, also hope it doesn't taste like shit.

Staring at her for hours a day, spending all that time looking up new pictures of her, reading about her and getting to know her was a lot you know.

Well how did you know Mila was the one then?

Also are you 100% sure on that? I swear I saw on /k/ that brs can own like small handguns at least. Up to 38 or something.

Ritsu!

Huey

Yeah. Probably gonna try it at home beforehand.

It's a coin flip in my opinion.
I'm betting it'll land on trump, but shillary has a chance as terrifying as that is. See even though you might not like it, hell I don't, there's a reason Holla Forums has become an echo box: To be united. Doubt is a powerful tool, it can bring down any man given time and risk.

First of all. Take a deep breathe and calm down. Try to solve your situation one problem at a time. Just try to conserve money, and if you must ask for advice from your mother or father.
That's normal, and isn't bad, use that as a burning drive to continue to gain more.

This possibly the most autistic thing I've read. And I wrote my waifu.

Don't worry yourself about that. When it's over, it's over, enjoy the time you have with us user, there's no point in worrying about things you cannot change. That'll only lead you to miss out on making new friends and experiencing new things.

Everything dies. You can't stop it. All that can be done is to enjoy it while it lasts.

Sisko.

When I played DOA5

I'm scared of new things. I always have been. The idea of change petrifies me.

We will probably all just have to move over to a system like tor or something. The internet uh finds a way.

I should probably write mine too.

Btw, here's a cute 3dpd tomboy.

You just curse them and hopefully they'll go away. Damn shame most of the country is niggers.

I've never heard of BRs owning guns other than cops or the military. Maybe you could get a license, but I have no idea how to get a gun here unless you find a dealer.

It does kind of suck. I tried joining a few church support groups but left after a few meetings because they never seem to care about much but proving themselves. Nice people but way too self-interested and insular.

Minou

Yeah, that's how they usually go, regardless of where i'm visiting family. I could probably manage to get comfy there, but still. I'll probably be restricted to walking though, since there will only be one car not that I really mind

Eh, Ryona wasn't as fun as I had imagined, you may still really enjoy her though.

name it Bateman

Nice way to put it

At the time I did. But then the Samurai Shodown games just kept getting worse and worse. and it doesn't help that SNK has little to no actual english documentation to follow up on.

Bbs

btw, does anyone here dabble in amateur game development?

Puss Master

That still sounds like a really shitty reason to fall in love with a 2d animu gril m8.

Pretty gay m8

Don't, they added a retarded resistance system which everyone absolutely hates.

Too flat.

Are you the same user who was posting ahri a while back?

I just hope capcom doesn't bring back dino crisis. I don't trust anything good to happen.

No believer is complete on his own. I understand what you mean by churches being an institution for stealing your money, a lot are like that. However, church was always primarily a place for fellowship and encouragement. A good church will only change your life for the better. Trust me, I was on the same boat but after I found my current church I have done a full 180 on how I lived my life and went from hopeless NEET with constant depression to a fulfilled man with calmness in his heart regardless of the situation.

Welp, Bateman it is.

Thats not romantic at all. Is that really how you are going to tell your AI children the story of how you met their mother?

Find a dealer.

I got a car!

I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION I CANNOT SLEEP BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULD RATHER PARTY

THE CONTROL IS LOST

Skeet.

True Grit is a good one with John Wayne. There's also High Noon, which is an oldie but a goodie. American westerns, barring anything with Clint, tend to be more drama than action, whereas spaghetti westerns are more action-oriented.

She just seems so fun. I just want to try her because she's easily the best Hebijo, no doubt.

Thanks for the support, Ritsu.

Hibiki

If only he knew how good he had it back then, and how much it got worse

fr ou qc?

I was. I feel like posting more Caster today. I post fox grils in general.

ayyyyy, funny meme xxddddd

is*

It's less about taking money and more about spending it on mostly themselves. That's what bothers me.

Whatever.

Ahh that sucks. I'm lucky mine was on a big show like k-on. Although the community for it is pretty dead now. Still get some merch at least.

I learned everything about her personality and loved it all, hows that not a good reason?

Always.

I didn't think I'd actually get the dubs. Fuck yeah. Enjoy your life with your new kitten named Bateman

that'd work fine then. I can throw a few bucks for gas your way too if need be.

Probably. I can't pick one of them as my favorite, so I'm inclined to agree there.

Oh nah, it was when she got down training being energetic and shit. Add the fact she's actually approachable.

moar

Do you at least have a bat or something?

Do you live in the south or north?

A lot of churches also vary drastically. Even if they're the same denomination it's good to keep looking through them to find the one that makes you feel at home (and doesn't preach heresy)

It can always get worse. I'd take 2004 internet in a heartbeat.

Other than Miyabi they all seem boring. Murakumo seems alright, but even so, none of them compared to Ryona. I want to bully here.

I have a hammer.

I'm proud of you.

Don't worry about that now, just make the list user. Let me know when you've got it down.

Get a cricket paddle, or a fuck ton of fuckoff shiny knifes.

Nothing fucks with people when you gut them with seventeen inches of Krupp.

McCree4lyfe

Aren't Brazillians crazy into martial arts?

I like how stylish Spaghetti Westerns are. Mostly thanks to the soundtracks.

>tfw so poor I smoke tobacco in a bong so cigs last longer

Depends on how far we gotta go but thanks. Might just end up going to the shitty fun mall here. Theres a small arcade and a few hobby stores.

Nice you had that moment too. I've got a scene with Ritsu where I was just like BAM. Instant love.

The way I said it sounds better at least!

I'm dying.

I tried him out too. He was okay. I would like a Spike-style character, though.

I'm gonna work off that fucking backlog someday.
I'm sure as hell not going to start a currently airing show any time soon.

Why I'm spamming the board. Please report me. these days?

I'll keep that in mind, friend.

There's Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

glhf

Girls can be cute.

She's not a trap. I think.

W-what?

Consequence of training chest for women. Since they're bags of fat, adding muscle flattens them out. She could still squeeze your dick into heaven with her thighs.

Here you go

I'll do some doodles before I sleep tonight, anyone down?

Why don't you just dip at that rate?

What you watch Mugi?

y-you ok?

Life is change, user. If it's as big of an aversion as you let on, the only way to make peace with it is to immerse yourself in it slowly.

Exactly. The smaller boards are still very fine. Very dead, too.

Aha, lucky guess. I ended up joining up the PS2 8ch offensive. Turns out it was good fun. Remove Tranu.

I don't know how the churches you have experienced are. I understand though, but I promise you there is churches out there faithful to the word that still use their money for its intended purpose. Don't forget to read your bible!

Hmm.
Could be just the hardware, maybe not enough memory.
General age as well.

I hope you never reach the point where you don't even want to share her anymore because you fear someone might masturbate to your waifu. Cause that's the level of autism I'm at.

are you okay user?

For what purpose.

I'm down like a clown

wew
"Freedom of Speech" and shit, right guys?
I finished Lucky Star yesterday, that shit was sitting on my drive for a while.

because dipping is disgusting user is it cheaper

Aha, lucky guess. I ended up joining up the PS2 8ch offensive. Turns out it was good fun. Remove Tranu.

I don't know how the churches you have experienced are. I understand though, but I promise you there is churches out there faithful to the word that still use their money for its intended purpose. Also what said. Don't forget to read your bible!

Fuck people.

AE86!

Shitposting
Left over pork chops
Water
Can't
The apprentice
GRID
Sorta

Should I wait for my blisters to heal or just keep fapping

I prefer to just avoid it. It was okay when I had people in my life.

I'm pretty sure it's the CPU. I keep forgetting to order a new one. Suppose it might help if I could stay sober for a day.

Yeah, well they can still have some decent sized brests.

what word?

If only it was a joke filter or a grammatically sound filter.

I was socially ostracized out of the group I was going to watch E3 with a couple of days ago. Now I'm most likely just going to have to watch it alone by myself.

I didn't deserve any of this

Watched that one with my dad a while back. The new one at least. If the old one good?

I capped over 300 pictures last episode that I don't avatarfag with because they felt too personal. I'm getting there.

I sorta watched lucky star. I fucking loved lucky channel and just skipped and watched all of those.

Its stronger and only like 3$ a can. I could see it being if you did tiny bits at a time.

why can't you fap user?

That's better.

Either way i want a sitcom about it.

chlling with coffee
FOREVER EVER
Project M. Shit's cash.
**>living?
last day off kill me.**

Wordfilters?

wat?

what happened?

Probably because italians are great artists. Ennio Morricone is a genius.

No shit huh. I think they just smashed the couch. Oh well, I got the shotshells locked away.

Accidental double post.
Fucking magmatires datababoon!

Just woke up Fucked up post edition.

WHAT ARE YA
Bored
DOAN?
Drinking
EATAN?
Crackers
DRINKAN?
Water, Sprite, and whatever I have laying around.
FAPPAN?
nuns
WATCHAN?
haibane renmei for the 56th time.
PLAYAN?
.hack//g.u
Living?
I want to die.

Sure go ahead. Draw Protoman, or Joe, if you want.

(Checked)
Because it seems like you just fell in love with her because she was there. I'm giving you shit for why you decided to take an interest.

I'm just shitting with ya m8. Y'know bantz.

Draw Caster/Tamamo

That's where I mostly reside these days and every now and then check out Holla Forums.

THAT'S WHAT I CALL TACTICOOL SUPERIORITY!
Welcome aboard m8. I'll be flying a chopper and being a battlebard.

Try American Spirits, they last about twice as long as regular cigarettes, even if they are a bit more expensive.

Pills I'm on have killed my sex drive.

wat are you watting about?

How'd that happen? You could always watch 8chs streams. Not the same but better than nothing.

Can't deny that. I'd love to bully Ryona and deny her for hours on end until finally using her to satiate myself

Hell yeah nigga, that sounds like fun
is it the West Town Mall by any chance? Or the Knoxville Center? Or something smaller?

Replying to this post

Nothing, but I'm hungry as hell I really should've eaten a few hours ago. It's way too late to eat anything now

Water

Nah mebbe Liru tomorrow or the day after though

Nothing

DangItRonPaul 2, SAO Lost Song

> Living?
Pretty sure I'm still alive.

sounds good. Show us those doodles doodle

K going to bed to dream of waifu squeezing me. Night everyone.

Speaking of changes I want to take into my life

I want to learn

What should I try and get down first?

Wanna talk about it?

On the subject of westerns, Gran Torino is great.

You'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

I've somehow made it through three days without masturbating to porn. I guess I'll see how far I can go.

They might do that in the future if there's enough demand.

Beat my six months.

You know she'll just get hornier the more you ignore her. She'll turn into a beast, I guarantee you.

Good night.

That shit only happens with 3dpd.

Or he could try pall malls that last just as long and are cheaper than most smokes.

Night yakuza~

Always welcome drawfriends. Show us what you've got.

I'd like that. A Canadian character would be nice too. I don't see why they gave the Brazilian hockey outfits.

Lies were spread about me by someone who was jealous of me. Now no one will give me the time of day to hear me out.

It's amazing how easy it is to sway peoples opinions on someone.

"Is_anime_better_than_videogames" I think.
And it's true, videogames these days are shittier than anime.

The whole show was pretty OK, lucky channel was great though, and the live action one at the end of the OVA was incredible.
Can't get the singing of the assistant out of my head.
わ、わ、わ、忘れ物…

night yakuza.

Someone said doodles and you said AE86.

good luck nigga I'm going to work up to that soon.

This is when you learn to give no fucks what so ever and go on with day to day shit. It will fuck with them to see you completely unfazed by their bullshit.

Let me test:
Is anime better than videogames

end test

Wow that sucks. Were these irl friends or online?

Heal first, fap later.

it'll go back to normal. my effexor had that side effect for 1-2 months and now it's stronger than ever

I've had that happen to me, it's tough shit honestly but it happens and you have to deal with it

be lucky that it wasn't you being a pedophile

It's THAT simple folks

GOOD DEALS for our country
GOOD DEALS for my tummy

We have some pretty amazing battlebards. Someone was playing moonman when I first came in.
I've only played combat medic and haven't tried a single other class.

Going to sleep now guys. Reminder that Jesus loves you. Pce.

Draw this Otama instead.

You do you user, there are many ways to live life, go with what's most comfortable.

Damn straight. I don't think anyone could ever really replace Clint Eastwood as an actor or director.

gimme the bacon pancakes and you wont get harmed

Usually in fiction since its not real.

You were just hoping for a trap you lil homo.

Knoxville center. Which I always just call east town.

They weren't good friends if they abandoned you over rumors anyway.

Sorry though user.

WHOA WHAT! I need to watch the OVA now.

Ahh ooohh.

I'm playing a racing game right now and am driving you around btw

I hope it comes back when I stop the pills. Thats a long fucking time.

The old one is pretty good, though most people nowadays prefer the new one. Fucking casuals.

Had to repost due to fuck ups. Also Pork chops are fucking bomb. Also don't you sorta live, you live to the fullest.

Coffee is good. Project M. is fun if you play on Anthers ladder mainly because those players are pretty bad and think that they're good.

Crackers are decent. Sprite is mid tier, and water is tip top tier. You can't die.

I second that. Let nothing and no one in life phase you. PS, you should probably lift

Pancakes are fucking shit if they don't have a liter of golden syrup on them

Hope it doesn't get that bad.

Is she cute?

Night reggie!

(Checked)
The same could be applied to 2d. I have seen it before. Thankfully I pushed that faggot away but no idea if he ever kept to it.

Night man. Just remember I'm coming in hot.

If that's what you want to believe.

Mom's cooking is always best. That'll be the thing I miss most about this place.

Eh I tried to force waifus with a couple of girls before falling for Ritsu. This is different. When I look at her my heart jumps.

You are a bit slow tbh

That's the idea. Can you imagine having a woman so charged up and raring to go thirsting after your dick so much?

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Ah okay, neat-o. If that's the closer mall, we may just wind up going there one day anyway.

That's what I've been doing for close on a decade now. Drinking and playing games and drinking more and watching tv shows. It's kind of comforting. It, and the taste of the shitty beer I drink, and the smell of the cheap soap I use. They were all harsh at first but they're like a warm blanket now.

Serves me right letting the Russians loose. It is much better than firefights with the Indians when they trespass and plink at my house. Then its a weeklong affair of bullshit and burning the forest.

Kek, the fear of having hostiles walk in on you stopped me breddy well.

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this. Must be tired.
I hope that bacon is on the side and not cooked into it.

What's better, Tomboys are Tomboy traps?

Handyman skills.

Not really a western, but yeah, it was great.

Well I'll take you to the other then!

If they take you to a mall go to west town. East town if fun with friends but its on the ghetto side of town and west is the good one.

Isn't gran torino about racing?

It really shouldn't bother me as much as it does but I guess I'm concerned with how other people think of me. I get told I'm a likeable guy, I don't see what I did differently with these people.

Online It's 8/v/ related

You should, it's more Lucky Star so I think you'll like it.
Also, you have my E-Mail address right?

Pall malls don't last as long as american spirits, those bastards last 15 minutes if you smoke them aggressively

You would most likelt not be able to keep it up, but hey, that just makes it all the more fun, right?

That was dumb as fuck on their part, honestly.

Other than that I am glad that you have found someone despite how delusional I think you are.

Both are pretty gay fam. :^)

Later nigga.

Yeah. I thought Brazilians liked soccer.

It's true.

It was kind of a post-western.

It's about Clint eastwood hating zipperheads and having a family of ungrateful faggots.

Ouch.

That's Grand Turismo, Ritsu.

Will do then

Gonna build me a crate to start off I guess.

You're thinking of Gran Turismo m8

What's american spirits? I'm canadian. Are they the cigarettes that the natives sell in their shacks?

Roy is a bit of fun, but if you want non technical, just play Ike.

Gonna have to say Handyman skills. It'll be more useful in the future to you than programming.

Tomboy traps. Both are still incredibly gay.

it's group think bullshit honestly

one of them says I don't like you to another one of their friends in private and they say that to all their friends and they keep on talking about your negatives then all come to hate you

If they won't even hear your side of the story, fuck them. Since you're a likeable dude, you can just as easily find better people. hang in there, user. you'll go through the bad friends until you get to the good ones.

Yeah I'll shoot you one after the thread.

I'll probably go back and actually watch watch lucky star before seeing the OVA though.

They are close and literally half the price.

Thanks!

Oooh yeah! With the neighbor fat kid right?

:^)

They're garbage cigarettes. They're practically Indian cigs.

Just don't snap one day and kill everyone.

We do. We just suck at it.

I would but if I wanted to play a character with shit neutral + cool combos I'd just play GnW

I don't think he's fat, but Clint whipped his dumb gang-banging ass into shape to be sure.

You avoided the question. That's curious.

Wait. How are tomboys gay?

Nah nah you ain't reading me man
I mean if I wind up going to that mall with my family anyway, we can just meet up there and chill. I'd have no problem breaking away from them to go explore on my own. Not that I'm against being able to visit both malls or anything either. But either way, I imagine we'll wind up going to one mall or the other, chances are.

Hey, that's what they make penis pills for right? Where the fun if you only have one or two goes when you can pop a few viagra or something and keep dicking her until she's satisfied?

Sheeeit, your life sure sounds fun.

you like them more because they look more like boys. sounds pretty gay to me.

They are "all natural" with no additives. They are actually pretty quality smokes. But pretty expensive.

Im picturing like a 10 year old. Its been a long time since I saw it.

Oh ok that'll be cool too!

because you like male features like the massive homo la la fag you are

Really nigga?

I'm not angry enough to kill someone else.

Do you guys like hockey? Because I'm trying to wrap my head around a Brazilian character with hockey skins.

Good point my friend. God this just made me love Ryona even more. What a girl. Probably my favorite Senran next to Haruka.

Post results soon user, whenever you finish it.

Isn't viagra perscription though?

You aren't wrong.

Maybe I intentionally avoided it to be vague and mysterious?

You can still like masculine features and not be gay, fag.

quints

night night everyone, I'm having a family breakfast today so I have to get up and do my hair

No, they're a brand of cigarettes just called "American Spirits"

Made by hippies or some shit.

That was a joke, and a damn good one!

Cya user~

I need to watch more clint movies now that I think about it.

Because you want the female to be a boy. If you're going to be gay, might as well go full gay. I change my answer to tomboys.

That's true as well. Either way, the Project M's devs version of "map design" is reposting FD in different colors of paint except for a few levels.

Goodnight user. Enjoy your family meal.

Don't know what pall malls you're smoking then, for me they only lasted as long as regular cigarettes.

yup

sure but you're still a faggot for other reasons

Looks like it's time to go to sleep. Later, guys.

I will. Thanks, doods.

Nice. Night.

Yeah.

Eh, I like having lots of stages that aren't bullshit.

I think I'm out. I keep drinking and I'm going to vomit on my sheets, and I just washed them.

The quints of 5's says you're a grill.

That's good, at least for your sake. Prison is no fun.

This is exactly the case. And the worst part was I was nothing but nice to the person who did this to me, I actively tried to be his friend from the start.

Yeah but finding non-normalfag friends is the hard part. the worst part is now I'll be separated from friends in that group who don't hate me, they'll be off playing vidya without me.

100s helps. A regular cigarette will last me all of 2 mins. Pall mall 100s 4 mins. And American spirits 5 mins.

Cya next time!

Everybody is leaving. Don't die user!

Adios.

If I'm lucky I don't get shot at when I go to work and when I come home. Nothing like a bullet grazing your helmet twice in the same day.

Such is life in the actual middle of nowhere. Picture related, an artifact in the zone.

Merely pretending to be retarded.

sure but you may have done something to annoy someone though and people online are really spiteful people because they can get away with it

it's high school bull shit at the end of the day

hang in there lil nigga.

Where the fuck do you live?

Noice.

Welcome.

All righty guys, I'm off to bed

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside!~

Exactly. Haruka is nice too, since she's flexible. Hell, she could double-team Ryona with you and tease her that much more.

just an example user

Yeah, just shoot me an email sometime soon and maybe we can get a thing worked out.

Sleep tight

That's also understandable. I mainly just meant put more effort into FD stages and add more details to them. Doesn't have to be the same thing with a stagnant background everytime, y'know?

Good luck user.

That's incredible.

Only the shitty tomboys that are made to look like boys look like them. Usually tomboys look like girls with short hair and slightly fit. Maybe liking androgynous clothes.

Liking masculine things doesnt make you gay spider-bro.

I didnt realize you were from a twilight novel, sorry my bad.

The point of tomboys isnt to have them as men, its just to make them more forthright and have some masculine interests. Thats not gay at all.

You are the best draw user!

pretty o.k

you sucking dicks does make you gay though

Will do! Night yoza!

I'm gonna go get some sleep, guys. Gonna play some more vidya first though. See you all later.

Oh god I need a doujin like that now. My two favorite Senrans in one fun package.

Like what reasons?

I am a "vampire" who's into fox grils. Who knew?

Damn nigger, what are you, expecting a baby or some shit?

that penis in your pooper for example

Where the fuck do you live?

Oh yeah. Night Yozanon.

What FD stages are you even talking about? The only stage with no platforms is actually FD. Also I just checked out Smash n Splash stream; they have a beach version of Smashville with KK. It looks sick as fuck.

hnnnnng

Nice one m8

Sleep tight pupper.

You know you don't have to take every breath through the cigarette, right?

Can you draw Sam Hyde shooting up the florida nightclub?

Thats pretty gay spider. If I did that that would theoretically make me gay.

Well at least we know you suck something now.
Besides, I never said you were a vampire. Just that you were from Twilight. Maybe you're team Jacob

I've always loved that gif.

which is what you do so you are pretty gay

Huh. That makes sense now.

Pretty sure if you say no homo it doesn't count. :^)

Goodnight user.

Those are some nice curves.

Goodnight user. Make sure to get a doujinshi with handholding.

I was pretty sure there were alot of alt stages that had FD designs, if not, I'm misinformed because it's been a year or so since I've played.

Don't kill yourself through smoking, user. Try to relax a bit.

Keep it my friend, it's yours!

I want to see you do lewds now!

Night yang~

Kidney stone counts as a rock baby.

where's the no homo then user?

Work in Northern Canada, since most of the skilled labor has either left for not cold as fuck pastures, are experiencing shortages in other places people up north tend to hire anyone who has any real work ethic and skill. Minorities never leave the cucked cities period.

I think I only have one actual Canadian working under me, everyone else is foreign including myself.

Every other breath is fine though right?

Smoking is how I relax though.

has it come out yet or are you still waiting?

Touche, but I'm guessing you always chew through cigarettes that fast, even when not preggers af with a rock baby.

i thought we were bug buddies

you have nice curves user

Sounds like Hell, have fun shooting back.

Still waiting sadly. Can't afford to go to a doctor either.

Yeah usually.

My ex gf would only smoke half her cigarettes and hand them to me. So I'd be smoking two at once for years on end. Got used to it.

Time for me to head off for the night. I'll see you guys later, everybody take care.

I can't lie to you bby it just isn't in me, you can do better

Greatly helps I can buy Russian Surplus by the crate. Don't trust a M1A after you've been riding on a dusty road for a bit or wear a plate carrier. You'll tire yourself out.

Yeah. A lot of stages are just different platform layouts. In the last update they made PS2's border's a bit smaller to try and make it different from some other stages. Also they updated Warioware.

Jesus how the fuck is Canada worse than detroit.
Oh that's how.

Night.

Shit. You're right.

If it's how you relax, then I won't stop you. I lost a few family members due to lung cancer who were heavy smokers so I just worry about people.

That's pretty lewd, Drawnon.

Take care.

Side note, why the fuck do most Mario Universe princesses have inflation art?

night brother.

rip. Hopefully it's not one of those jagged ones.

I'm always right, even when I'm right

I'm just going to try to slowly win people over through diplomacy but this shit takes time, and them constantly being around the person who started this shit makes it hard.

I was really hoping maybe someday we could be friends, now that he knows what he does and hates me for it, that seems like an impossible goal. I don't even know why I tried, he has demonstrated he is a terrible person, but he puts on an act for everyone else.

He somehow went and dug up some personal info about me and gave it out to the whole mumble. That shit is unforgivable no matter what the other person did to you. And I literally did nothing

Thats never been confirmed or denied.

Thanks! Here's one for you

Woodland Negros to be exact. They're slightly smarter than the average Negro. They are real uppity in the West, I hear most of them in the East are abbotier petrol huffers.

I will die long before cigarettes can kill me.

They told me it was kinda small. I'm hoping its gone already and I just didn't realize it. But thats just me trying to not stress too much.

what was the dirty and who was the person who dug it up?

well I'm conieding it right now

Well, I'm off to do my daily vocab reps, see you next week or so.

Cya mugi!

I'll email you soon!

So they can climb trees and sharpen sticks for weapons? Shiiieeet.

Night mugi.

Conieding isnt a word.

by the way did you get that script I sent you the other night?

I just made it so now it is a word

fug u m8

I wish, most of them have stuff they've smuggled in from Alaska or are using the Valmets the Government gave them in the sixties/seventies.

Have a happy tree, I'm gonna sleep now. Stalk well STALKER.

luv u2 mate

Neat. And that warioware looks fucking awesome.

Can't argue with that logic.

That is very possible.

Cya mugi, go smash those vocab reps.

Is that a Jotaro spider.

Goodnight.

This is why america is better than europe.

goodnight friends

see you all at E3!

Oh oh right! I forgot to check it after yesterdays thread. Sorry! I probably just passed out.

Send it again!

Night crazy user~

Night too~

you could but then you'd be a meanie

I know those bloody europes with their whatis and such

good thing England is the best out of the rest

Like I said, he got jealous. It's too personal to go into the specifics of it.

I assume the person who dug it up was him, I'm not sure how though. He's really the only one with the motive to do such a thing.

Cool.

This is the best tiddy I have seen in my life.

Fuck I feel so much better now.
spoiler for blog post
I decided to finally grow a backbone and face my past and face my old friends and it actually went well. And the best part is I see one of them made a shitty indiegogo.
Life is good.

Congrats user!

What was it about?

jealous of what?

you're anonymous here you can say whatever it is so long as the names are different

so give us the juicy of it

They were just some old friends, I rather just bury it all. I'm happy now. I got it out of my system.
If you mean the indiegogo. It's a game. I won't share it cause that be rude but still honestly it doesn't look good.

That is very true, but I am not nice.

Draw someone holding hands. I dare you.

If you can't share, that's fine user. But you're anonymous, no one knows who you are.

Proud of you.

Ahh yeah I know how that goes. I'm usually the type to just run away though.

It's 4am dude you don't need to spoiler it. And congrats on manning up! It's always really hard to do in situations like that but the payoff of self-respect is always worth it.

scared of bugs? i've been sticking hints in the filenames lol

i suck at drawing full body shots nude

jokes on you I fapped anyway

we have ways with dealing with meanies you know

I fell for that gif filename. Also yeah, I don't like bugs. But spiders are neat, I don't kill them because they kill other bugs.

Gonna agree with this user, you probably don't need to spoiler it.

Don't hurt me.

I liked it enough to make it one of my shitty webcomics

you wont be harmed if one million unmarked crumpets are delivered to my house in 24 hours

That gave me a good laugh. Thank you user. There is a rizon for 4am. Also a steam group I think.

Do you live on Spiderberry lane?

he died rather than accept 3dpd

and a discord and a cytube

that sounds like a nice place

The rizon is 4amgeneral

And the steam group is pretty damn useless. Only used if you want to add a bunch of people from 4am.

We had one mic session once and that was it.

Didn't know about the discord, knew about the cytube. Do we have a plug.dj yet?

discord.gg/0uOW3OyEBIsDhNjJ

soon…

That may be true but someone from the group might stumble upon these posts and tell everyone about it(It's still, for the most part I hope, a secret over there. I'd like to keep it that way)

Ill join then close out discord, I don't feel like doing much tonight. Excuse the name. It's shit because it's my clan name on RS.

Understandable

so it's a Holla Forums group then

what else?

you're fine

Yeah. It's Onii Trap. Coincidentally, that's my RS name as well. I'll make sure to mic chat later today after watching weebshit. If you use the rizon, I'm SNA on there.

I don't like IRC so I don't use the rizon sorry

No problem.

Well, seems like thread is dead for now. See you all later. Gonna go watch weebshit.

I think I'm out too. Later.

yup everywhere is dead

Take it easy anons, enjoy E3 tomorrow.