Are we being raided like crazy? I've never seen so many shill posts coordinated like this. Where the fuck are the mods??

Are we being raided like crazy? I've never seen so many shill posts coordinated like this. Where the fuck are the mods??

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
8ch.net/pol/res/9653954.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9654052.html
telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs---part-2-04-05
telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs---part-1-04-05
archive.is/l7zKm
archive.is/yNK9p
original.anti*war.com/justin/2017/04/06/trump-versus-trumpism-syria-in-the-crosshairs/
twi*tter.com/danpgabriel/status/850237731380670464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have new mods.
r_TheDonald cucks won't be protected anymore from actual natsoc anons.

So it's happening? The autists are flying the coup?

All the blind followers of Trump will pack up and go back to leddit when they realize that the moderation won't ban people criticizing Trump.
I give it a week.

god i cant wait foryou cancerous fucks to get off my board. its good to see it finally go back to pre-trump levels

IT IS TRUE WE HAVE NEW MODS
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
WHAT THE FUCK WE'VE BEEN COUPED BY FAGGOTS COMPLAINING ON /SUDO/

OH sure we are all suppose to LOVE something Hillary proposed, NeoCons love and Israel wanted because Trump, LET'S DIE FOR ISRAEL GUYS! TRUMPS COMMANDS US SO! If you want to suck Trumps dick so much just fuck off to the_donald. Trump is just another NeoCon now, Hillary would be the same shit but with him there was hope, it last a 2 months.

its the same mod assholes under a different name

That's why theres so much bullshit going on right now

And even if kamphy and his fellow faggots are gone, these new mods arent any better

Until this bullshit with Trump dies down I suggest we all just shitpost

what a faggot. you donaldcucks need to go back. this isnt your board anymore

Stop abusing your enter key and then go back.

basically it's an anti-trump shill raid disrupting legit trump critiquing thereby undoing their original goal and failing as usual.

Yes.

8ch going down, freech/endchan/etc shitposting over "sunshine"/jim in general, leftypol being assmad cause they got hazed once the site came up, the usual shills and trumps latest play all coinciding at the same time has resulted in a massive fucking ocean of shitposts.

Like ripples in a pond it'll dissipate but holy fucking wew is it gonna be rough. This is by far the shittiest april fools joke.

MUH REDDIT SPACING

MUH REDDIT SPACING

MUH REDDIT SPACING

MUH REDDIT SPACING

MUH REDDIT SPACING

There's currently a thread on /sudo/ addressing this that imkampfy is immediately taking up big league arms with the moderation of Holla Forums and is actively trying to sabotage it with letting garbage and shill posts go through to swamp it meanwhile curbing actual discussion.

The mods are the ones doing the shilling.
>>>/sudo/28912

REMINDER THAT WE DO NOT HAVE NEW MODS. IT IS THE SAME MODS WITH NEW NAMES. KILL YOURSELF, SHILL.

REMINDER THAT ANYONE WHO SAYS WE HAVE NEW MODS IS A SHILL OR ONE OF THE MODS THEMSELVES LYING ABOUT IT.

REMINDER THAT ANYONE WHO SAYS WE HAVE NEW MODS IS A SHILL OR ONE OF THE MODS THEMSELVES LYING ABOUT IT.

The Donald Kike has showed his true colors, there is no point in protecting him anymore.

pretty much this, the polarized opposite of SJWs are getting culled.

It all went GamerGate tier pretty fast.

Oh no! Someone criticising Trump for doing something dumb! It must be those dirty shills! Please mods ban all dissent, because only shills criticize Trump!

It's just post-election fallout.

Same thing would have happened (albeit to a lesser degree) had Romney been elected in 2012, a few months of rubbing libtard's faces in shit over them boohooing Obama's loss and then turning on him when he did something obviously neo-kikeservative.

Then it'd be back to business as usual once the fervor of election year wore off.

I thought therealmoonman did a decent job with moderation when imkampfy was asleep. It'd be a shame if he was being a faggot with a new name

You jews are such short sighted abominations to man.

Yeah I'm sure the mods changed, that's why all the ban reasons have exactly the same wording as they use to right?
Try harder next time imkuckfy, you're borderline retarded.

I still believe he's just a populist, it's possible to flip this still. For fucks sake we were able to hold off McCain and kang nigger for several years when we abused them in the town-hall meetings.

and how do you know that they're not new, niggerfaggots? Of are you just mad that your narrative is destroyed and you can't use it to fracture the board anymore?

That's cool.
Most of Holla Forums is OFF the trumptrain.

But all the faggotry is trolling and/or shilling:

There are lots of people who hate us. Alphabet, goons, freech, leftypol, etc….. They are all probably the ones doing the trolling.

How the fuck can you believe that, if in the last weeks he made a 180 U-turn on his voters and is now appeasing kikes and liberals.

Ryancare, expanding Obama's internet law, instead of repealing it, Kushner taking Soros' money and finally doing the one single thing he was voted in to prevent.

You know it's BAD when you get praise from McCain, Clinton, Bibi and the Saudi king.

the_Donald is shilling almost all threads right now in support of Trump.

yes I'm sure they are

cause its funny to see how triggered donaldcucks get. yet they continue to hold on like the cucks they are and blame this on shils and shit. Kill yourself donaldcuck

Speak for yourself, nigger

Yes.

How am I a donald cuck if I'm off the trumptrain

all these >(1)s

Maybe were getting hit with a bot

Well, we're adressing the issue of shills right now.
And the_Donald is clearly damaging controlling hard. It's easy to spot them because they deny that this is a NatSoc board, they don't know what "sage" does (they think it is a downvote) and do not engage in conversation, only keep spergging and raging.

Even the denial feels familiar. :^)

Your nose peaks through the thin veil.

Therealmoonman is a shill, faggot.

Shareblue, Holla Forums, and the usual jews. It's just more D&C over the Trumpmissiles in Syria. they are shilling both sides
This whole thing is not going to change anything. We have been doing various bombings on them over the past years and those didn't start WWIII and neither will this. Not nearly big enough of an event. Whether or not it means Trump has been jewed or not i don't know it think it is too earlier to tell.

correct yourself and admit its trolling and not shilling and ill believe you faggot. donaldcucks are the absolute worst and are the reason this board went to shit.

Oy vey, wrongthink about Goy Emperor! Where are mods?

yeah I saw that in another thread and the first thing that came to mind (youre not from around here)

Reported for obviously being a shill.

We're always being shilled. always.

see

still think its all trolling and no shilling

Go die in sandbox for Greater Israel

this

Actually, they are behaving in a very very Bot manner, so this also makes me think that this is a unholy alliance between the_Donald and paid shills.

Sage

I don't even know who's jewing who anymore.

wow i didn't realize halfchan got that bad.

Fuck of JIDF

Sage

shill detected

Report to commanding officer for extra training

Here we have an example of a live breathing shill.

Sage

we all know you're a fucking little kike now get off the board

Those two threads are full of examples of them:
8ch.net/pol/res/9653954.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9654052.html

They just keep posting "Sage" and "Reported" all the time.
Also, they're coming here now.

Sage

I think we are breaking their bots

Reminder that those threads are deleted because they were created by shills.

Reminder that you're the shill.

It's not a raid, half of the posters realized trump is a neo con puppet.

Well, I'll just say this, posters here give no shits about any consensus you're trying to push. Only the truth matters. Rhetoric flies in one ear and out the other. If you've got nothing substantive to say you'll just end up as noise to ignore. Not sure what the point of all this is, but unless the purpose is to be annoying, it's not really accomplishing anything.

The concern shilling is off the charts right now OP. Do not be lulled into false conclusions of "consensus" that make no sense at all.

Yes we are being raided

Wasted get. The mods simply changed names.

If any of you haven't noticed yet the entire board is now cancer. I know it is very hard for you to believe but Holla Forums has attracted some of the most psychotic and retarded people the internet has to offer, it is basically as bad as tumblr or new age feminism now, the cringe and stupidity are bold new levels. The board is being destroyed by old and new members alike - good - Holla Forums has become cancer, lets simply call everyone a shill, frustrate any educated or rational poster, and destroy it so we can have something new and better.
This dumb ass thinks Holla Forums is abstract from rhetoric whilst posting pure rhetoric fuckin lol. Just one great example of why it needs to die. It has become a cesspool of rhetorical bullshit and propaganda with nothing being exchanged other than stale memes, childish insults and advocation of violence. It's not a raid; we are committing suicide, and the duped cuckchanners and newfags will pretend like they understand.

It's a raid.

Obviously. This is the biggest swarm of shills since Trump Vs Cruz debates just before primary votes.

Since Trump has been winning non-stop for the last year they are lashing out, finally having an opportunity to D&C shill. Notice how when theres no shills the post count is extremely slow? Then suddenly theres hundreds of posts per minute?

Plus leftypol is really motivated to shill since they got cucked so hard a couple of days ago. Think of it like a down syndrome manchild having a fit. Just give it a couple of days to slow down, the shills will get tired of spamming the same thing eventually.

Just shitpost and watch as the shills talk to them selves thinking they are swaying the opinions of Holla Forums

NO. HALF OF THE PRO TRUMP POSTERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SHILLS. THEYRE JUST EXPOSED NOW.

Checking these digits.
Speak for yourself.

It's part shills and part newfags who can't into any sort of tactical patience / differentiate between shills and actual anons.

So far there has been no military retaliation and there's been no further acts of aggression by the US. Six people died and that's unfortunate but this attack was broadcasted first and with such little damage in the aftermath it makes me think it was condoned by either Russia or Russia and Assad. Politics on the surface is all theatre, what matters is what goes on behind closed doors.

pph and unique ips are higher than they were before the april fools hack
this is definitely a raid

If you've lurked for more than 6 months you might notice this same phase has happened at least 3 times in the past 2 years.

It'll return to normal again when the shills realize they are replying to their fellow shills pretending to be former Trump supporters who "wtf I hate Trump now."

you're a fucking retard m8. Trump made it clear there was going to be no intervention overseas and especially in syria. He QUITE LITERALLY called out obongo and told him what a bad mistake it was and then goes right around and does exactly what he said he wasnt going to. He did exactly what shillary was going to do and now you have kikes like mccain and lindsey backing him up with a thumbs up. How can you reddit cucks continue to defend him is beyond me. But then again, you're a piece of shit cancer

wow shills call people shills who point out that trump is exactly the same bullsh1t politician,

Haha, 5 cents per post posters are back. This is great.

Holy shit. It usually increases during happenings but not this much. I've already worked out some of the angles, but it's still a lot of shills shilling shills. I'll let other anons come to their own conclusions but pay close attention to patterns and consistent post behavior.

God, I love it when you prove my point.

Is it a raid or has constant exposure to Holla Forums all over youtube and plebbit over the years just made it so it is now packed to the brim with utter retards like all those other social media sites? The board has become as shit as a youtube comments section.

You've lurked for six months and seen this happen 3 times in the past 2 years? Lol. Though yes this sort of thing has happened before and there is a massive influx of cuckchanners, dupes, normies and retards but many of them stay and actually become increasingly deluded and just make the entire board seem like grade-A fools. They don't lurk, they don't think, they just sit at the bottom regurgitating memes and developing mental weaknesses. It has happened more than 3 times, and the influx has not stopped, nor will it, for about 4 months now. It is actually a very good thing and I think it is due that Holla Forums dies, burn it into the ground so we can have another exodus, leave the dupes and shillcallers behind circlejerking each other and degrading like we did with cuckchan.

Bans were reset. This is the result.

The shills have found a lever point and are applying as much pressure as possible to crack us.

sage

Hello (15) shill.

Thats the spirit man, burn it to the ground.

you know those indian captcha solvers who get paid like 10 cents per thousand catchas solved?

I think they are hiring them to shill on Holla Forums

nobody posts this pepe shit anymore. only shills

Buy bitcoin - litecoin - silver - gold
and HODL

Obvious shill is obvious

The only reason to still use Holla Forums is for potential rare pepes. Heres a communist one I am sure will trigger your easily butthurt mind :)

No one knows who's trolling who anymore.

Oh we know. You're all too obvious.

HAHAHAHAHaHahahahahaha…

We're being raided, but we ain't fucking going anywhere. The shills will run out of money. Our will is stronger than their greed. We broke their system. Trump is still continuing America first, by showing force. Trump only becomes the enemy when he starts playing the left's game. But America can only be first if we solidify our grip on the top, a hold that we lost under Obongo.

It's about what a communist pepe is worth.

Reported for being a shill.

The more they shill, the more smug we get, the more frustrated they get. They are doing us a favor by going all out right now, tuckering themselves out like spoiled brats throwing a tantrum.

Never seen this one before user thank you!

Who is this "we" you speak of user?

Yep, seems about right.

shill is obvious

Go back to reddit nigger. You sound like you have no idea how Holla Forums was prior to the election.

Reported for supporting the moderators.
>>>/sudo/28912

Reported.

Imkampfy and Moonman were exposed as kike shills, so they changed names

telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs---part-2-04-05

telegra.ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs---part-1-04-05

part 1: archive.is/l7zKm
part 2: archive.is/yNK9p

Trump has been pro-Israel all along. It's not like he ever hid it or was subtle about it. He has Jewish family members. It really flies in the face of reason that some people claim here that he is betraying people. Surprise surprise not everone equates supporting Israel with whatever absurdity they think. Stupid idealogical people who don't understand real world migration, economy or politics.

imkampfy did nothing wrong.

We need time to get more facts and see how this plays out, all we can do now is speculate and shitpost and try to fight off the shills. Domestic and foreign happenings like pic related will be more thoroughly and easily analysed come Monday, where next week's tone will show us a more concrete example of what to expect after the Syrian strike.

Yes, /old/ pol is raiding donald/pol/

ahhahahahahhahahaha

Here take this rare French Pepe.

HEIL
Hopefully, The_Donald will fuck off now.

Than you user will trade you a lesser rare french pepe. I had a rare Marie le Pepen but nowhere to be seen in my pepe folder :( it must of been that evil cabal of jew shills responsible for every other wrong in my life.
tfw no gf

So this (((your))) plan, right?

Having some issues with 8ch

Meant to reply to

There is a shitton of D&C shilling going on here, wtf. Im not buying it. This is a power play and im convinced the hack is related.

nice revisionist history Chaim

Look at those newfatgs and shills, not knowing that they can post more images, posting normie tier pepe and shit.
It's the fucking greatest shitshow in a while, I was getting bored but fucking shit am I laughing, shills calling shills shills in a perfect ouroboros fashion. I don't know how big the planning was before all of that shit, but if it's a coordinated move by the deepstate, to force Trump to launch a handfull of boom machines on sandnigger then lauching a full scale shill attack on the chan, but they're still doing all noses out. Shit will wind down after a while, or Trump will effectively proove that once you're the US prez, you're under so much blackmailing that you have 50 kikes hands up your ass.

I just don't understand why there are like 10 active threads all on the same thing? Why isn't there just a sticky post for the airstrike? What is trying to be hidden right now?

goons want you to leave the board or kick out our mods so it can be like this every day

checked for truthful dubs

No user it's (((our))) plan and you just participated in it. The board is already dead, any aid you can give in pushing out intelligent posters is great. It means we can exodus again and turn the 8ch Holla Forums into the same thing we turned the cuckchan Holla Forums into. This is just the way of things I am afraid, constant exposure leads to an increasing number of retards, reactionary dupes, normies, but probably the worst are the edgy bandwagoners who can't think for themselves and become deluded, hostile towards any opposition of thought, and not even enjoyable to post with. Even just publicity in itself is very damaging. It is time to seppuku while we still have honour and find somewhere else. The best way to do that is to give a boost to the cancer that is already killing it, endless talk of finger pointing and shills, refusal to introspect, ignorance and attatchment to pathological ideology. All some of us oldfags are doing now is speeding up the process, if you can't see the bigger picture or how this is a good thing you are one of the ones that need to be left behind again.

Can some of the pais shills ITT give me a clue as to what you're trying to achieve, because I don't see it?

"Stop imkamphy banning us, VPNs are a major part of our overhead cost"
"Move the Holla Forums population onto a controlled forum"
"Destroy 8/pol/ generally"
lurk tbqh they've been doing this shit for two years

read this articles

the only objective is to spread the truth and educate people

there are bad things happening
(fragment of article, part 2)

This is the standard of evidence you goons use
Pic related: I convinced Holla Forumsmeta I'm Imkamphy by shitposting shit
muh migration is a fucking shill campaign grasping for straws now go back to endchan/intl/leftypol

There's endless amounts of shilling going on. Don't get worked into a frenzy. Think things through. Remember that all of the Jewish internet celebrities like Milo and Molyneux are all starting to ditch Trump also. Don't fall for D&C attempts.

jesus christ you guys are so obvious it hurts

pretty much this. they still dont understand the nature of this place. They're basically talking to each other just to fade into obscurity again the moment they stop.

>Are we being raided like crazy?

Yes. I think we should wait a few days before freaking out and concluding he's another weak neocon president and instead invest efforts into spreading the truth about Syria with #SyrianHoax and other stuff.

Trump Betrays Trumpism: Syria in the Crosshairs

original.anti*war.com/justin/2017/04/06/trump-versus-trumpism-syria-in-the-crosshairs/

"One of my vivid memories of the 2016 campaign is the look on Bill O’Reilly’s face when Donald Trump answered his question about intervening militarily in Syria and the Russian role in that country:

“O’Reilly: “Once Putin gets in and fights ISIS on behalf of Assad, Putin runs Syria. He owns it. He’ll never get out, never.

Trump: “Alright, okay, fine. I mean, you know, we can be in Syria. Do you want to run Syria? Do you want to own Syria? I want to rebuild our country.” "

Who fucking knows anymore.

You'd have to be really fuckin dumb and infatuated if you honestly believe Holla Forums is abstract from rhetoric. They actively produce propaganda in hopes of manipulating people regardless of evidence, where have you even been? What do you even think memes are? You honestly think that Holla Forums is some bastion of objective reality and truth? "Only the truth matters, you're all shills" Fuck… it needs to die. The board has made you seriously mentally ill.

>This is the biggest swarm of shills since Trump Vs Cruz debates just before primary votes.

Do you think Dan Gabriel has something to do with it?

Memes are naturally selected.

You are the one that doesn't understand memes.

Wow you sure saw through us you intelligent little shit!
:^)

Why am I not surprised?

KAMPFY HAS BEEN REMOVED
KAMPFY HAS BEEN REMOVED
KAMPFY HAS BEEN REMOVED
KAMPFY HAS BEEN REMOVED
KAMPFY HAS BEEN REMOVED

ATTENTION

These are my replies to a shill you need to pay attention to.
Because there are "super doopa enlightened" commie cucks here that are trying to spread propaganda teach their unique ideology that was never used as an attempt by jews to subvert goyim nations :^)

hmm

Natural selection is a meme.

This is my point user, you call someone a communist and then imply shill because of a communist pepe, this is actually how mentally weak you have become. Would it soothe you a little if I post some Nat Soc pepes?

And with the sudden surge in communist pepes I can see why he was hated and attacked so much.

Holla Forums hated him.

memes are a meme

Your brain is a meme that is a complete fabrication.

Well don't post communist pepes.

Communism is literally political correctness.

Wait, it doesn't look like it, he seems to support Bannon and he doesn't like Kushner and he doesn't like what Trump did last night and he even points the finger at Ivanka:

"Was this the face that launch'd a thousand ships, And burnt the topless towers of Ilium?"
[Ilium is the other name for Troy]

twi*tter.com/danpgabriel/status/850237731380670464

whoa, I'm starting to like Dan and I used to fight his Applied Memetics trolls last year and now Ted Cruz is saying Trump needs to explain his strike on Syria to Congress… wtf is going on?

Its easy to find truth, if you are capable of blocking out lies, through process of elimination. Its a matter of consistancy. Like said, the fact that the anti-Trump shills come out with everything else, tells me that pro-Trump is still the way to go. Pic related.

Perfect example of how braindead and reactionary a typical Holla Forums user is. Being triggered by communist pepes and unable to see anything other than a shill when they see a cartoon frog with sickle and star on him. Don't you see user? We are reading you like an open book.

Sounds like an appropriate response to me fam. You can see a Tsunami coming from miles away. Doesn't mean you can do anything against it. Do you have a point?

That is just going the opposite way from things for the sake of going the opposite way of things - it's not truth. Do you realise how easy you are to manipulate if that is how you deduce truth? Just do the opposite of what is popular? That is incredibly stupid and not thought out. You are helping kill the board by showcasing to anyone reading who isn't already duped how impossible you are.

Why would you post a communist pepe on a politically incorrect board when the only reason for it could be to convert people to communism?
It breaches the primal purpose of the board.

You're not reading any books other than the same indoctrinating tomes that your buddies can't stop masturbating to.

Not sure what to make of this. Botnet? Or commie raiding parties?

Raging autists that are gullible to the shills.

Happenings usually inflate numbers quite a bit, not surprising if its natural.

Follow the dubs, you fools. Kek shows his will but you're all being blinded. I knew it was too good to last.

This is the biggest happening outside of the election night for years.

The context of that post was sharing rare pepes. You are acting as a prime example to everything I was saying if you think the only reason anyone could ever post a communist pepe is to try and convert someone to communism LOL how the fuck does that even work? Who see's a communist pepe and goes: wtf i love communism now. Clearly you didn't even read the post you saw a mere resemblance of anything to do with communism and you jumped on it because you are so mentally weak.

Why are you pretending to be 2 people now user? You know we have ID's on Holla Forums right?

They're just using this as an opportunity to discredit anything right wing. Also, their numbers are up so I guess they're recruiting from facebook again.

Except that isnt what I said at all you illiterate nonce. I specifically said its about consistancy and applying it within a context.

Why can't you people ever actually argue the thing being argued. You always have to find your own interpretation of the argument to fight against, just to look like you're arguing. Its always about appearances with you faggots. Or maybe you're just that braindead.

Let's see which path the Jew takes shall we folks:

You're post was so barebones there was hardly any substance behind it, just a vague claim in respone to me. You claim I am the one cherry picking when you circumvented the core of ALL of my posts just to insert an extremely narrow axiomatic viewpoint with no elaboration then get butthurt, shout shill, and filter like the truly weak ass faggot you are. Nice cherry picking son. You never even said the word "context" in your post, so much for being specific. I must be a jew because I require more than a one sentence to accept whatever you say when it is in itself such a stupid statement. So thanks for proving my point once again and showing everyone how incapable a typical user is of even basic communication and emotional stability.