Breeders should be shot tbh

FREUDIAN SLIP

More like autocorrect

Ancaps must hang.

;_;

W H A T I F T H E B A B Y C O N S E N T S
H
O

How can a country be so cucked by the Market?

you can't fabricate this

I honestly can't get my head around classcucking. I'm working on a campaign fighting post-secondary tuition hikes in my country, and the commie group I'm a part of is pushing for totally socialized uni/trade school. I have actually had people try to argue why this is a bad idea, and that $60k of debt by age 22 and a job at Starbucks is no big deal.

Classcucking isn't just a mental disorder, it's a form of fucking Down's syndrome.

is this a new meme?

this tbh

Drop in the bucket compared to the total cost of raising a kid to adulthood. Especially if you include college.

But then the ones who are sneaky and can figure out how to evade the anti-natalist death squads will prosper. By hunting down breeders, you introduce selective pressure that favors the ones you can't quite get to. It's just like how the overuse of antibiotics causing super germs.

And you have to pay for an abortion.
And you have to pay for contraception.
The only way to not have to pay for something is if you just don't have sex.

And no maternity leave so you have to go to work the next day

America is so classcucked

No, we're not commiecucked. Nobody's gonna force me to pay for somebody else's decisions!

U
S
A

You pay the boss every day for the muh muh privilege of getting to eat and having shelter.

we /int/ now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proletarian_internationalism

absolutely fam

a little banter does't hurt anyone tho

Guys I'm just shitposting to demonstrate retarded burger ideology. The U S A wasn't enough to be clear I was sarcastic?

oh boy, some amerifriends do behave like that

We've been flooded with a level of retardation in the last few days that challenge the bounds of sarcasm.

my favorite one is that the poltard who said workers would become bourgeoise if they seized the means of production

Poe's law at work.

Oh god, I remember that.

we all do my son

TFW when you live in a country where abortions are free.

Hugging your baby violates the NAP

Making a baby violates it too

Hugging is breaking the NAP tbh

Mfw then they will shit out five or six per litter.

Hitting babies isn't a violation of the NAP as long as the baby is yours and therefore your property.

Is the proper anti-natalist position… to not be so anti-natalist?

That's kind of selling it short, buddy.
The proper anti-natalist position is obviously to hand out free hi-tech sexbots with every vasectomy. All the women will turn to lesbianism. Everybody wins.

Actually showing disrespect to property and Brands is permanently super-illegal.

Post caps
I've been out liquidating kulaks for the past few months

I meant r/K selection theory is outmoded, not anti-natalism.

I understood, and I agree with you on that. I meant that even calling it outmoded is being overly generous, sorry.

Ah. Yeah that's fair. I'd put it in the same tier as alchemy if not for its basis in evolutionary theory.

What the fuck? I thought they did that under anesthesia?

You can't. The baby is still connected to the mother's bloodstream. Enough anaesthetic to KO mom would kill babby.