AHHAHAHAHHA YOU STORMCUKS LITERALLY VOTED ANOTHER NEOCON INTO THE WHITE HOUSE!!!! LOL

AHHAHAHAHHA YOU STORMCUKS LITERALLY VOTED ANOTHER NEOCON INTO THE WHITE HOUSE!!!! LOL

(((Concerned)))

Holla Forums is finished

hahaha nice post,
add me on facebook

Thank FUCK I'm not some retarded Ami

butthurt stormweenies ITT

Thanks for assuaging our fears that Trump might actually be a neocon. We know for a fact now that he isn't.

XD

Yes, that'll comfort you when you bleed out in Syria on the orders of Trump, lmao

Thanks for assuaging our fears that Trump might actually be a neocon. We know for a fact now that he isn't.

t. butthurt stormweenie

Drumpfags btfo

Is this the beginning of a new epic meme????

Reported :)

t. butthurt stormweenie

We're now disavowing right now him. Anyone who doesn't, is not a real man, has no character at all.
Also:
Get out. The ones defending him now are all 12yo redditors that say "but muh trumptrain!"

NEWFAGS AND RETURNING ANONS PLEASE GO HERE:

r

THAT LEVEL OF DENIAL HOLY SHIT MY SIDES HURT!

looks like you americans should have voted for an old harpy of woman who literally wanted to dissolve your borders and allow fully open borders with all of the worst parts of the western hemisphere instead and are cucks because you voted for a guy who at least campaigned on something not overtly anti-white

:^)

Holla Forums is so sad. I love it!!! Like watching a poor black kid try to laugh at a wealthy white kid for not understanding dumbass ebonics!

Reminder that this is Rach.

Thanks for assuaging our fears that Trump might actually not be a cuck. We know for a fact now that he is.

Prep the bull Holla Forums. That's all you were ever good for.

Reported for raid. Thanks for assuaging our fears that Trump might actually be a neocon. We know for a fact now that he isn't.

Hello, shillbot.
OP is right, but Stormfront disavows Trump as it is. Only Holla Forums shills and cucks fromother places posting here that are damaging-controlling this shit

ITT: stormweenies still trying to defend their pathetic vote

ITT: Rach.

Bot, you're reported.

What "should" they have voted for then, shill? Every other candidate was literally establishment anti-white positions. Nigger.

Reported for kike shill.

Sage the thread and global report it.

AHHAHAHAHAHHHA YOU ARE NOT AN OBVIOUS SHILL

>>>Holla Forums

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

TED WAS RIGHT

Sage

How many /leftycucks/ are in this thread?
answer: one, but he's samefagging it all

We're really swamped with retarded newfags.

Reported for being from reddit.

sage, go gass yourself jewish kike

This is you and many other shills defending Trump right now.

Sage

refugees, not even once.

Exactly, look at this faggot
He thinks sage is a downvote, he even writes "sage" in his post.

Oh yes, that's me. You can even look up the ID.
I'm trying to save this board from retards.

Kill yourself.

Oy vey, we stupid goyim should have voted for Hillary.

Still better than Clinton, retard.

More importantly, millions woke up thanks to his campaign. So even if he turns total neo-cohen, we've still made progress. And will continue making progress until you are completely destroyed.

I'm not defending her nor saying that we should have voted for her.
But this is no better at all, it's exactly the same as her.

I'm not going to deny this.

In redpilling yes, but now the government is back to 0.

a board is the majority content on it.
argue that if you like, (you'll lose on basis of majority), but if you can't see that t_donald swept up some of the old timers into espousing their vacuous bullshit, you need a helicopter.

Many oldfags left the board after the downtime.
It's like, original population out, rapefugee cancer in.

Global report.
>>>/sudo/28912

Hillary seemingly being the biggest cheerleader for more action at the moment so it's not like anyone had a choice

WTF!? I hate Trump now XD

stop lying, ZOG bot

No lies. If you think otherwise, you were left-out of the discussion in the bunkers.
Truly a brainwashed newfag.

Sage

HAHAHA
>>>/reddit/

Not fully, but between Syria and internet privacy, it's nothing short of harmful to ignore the signs. Walking back after the outsider candidate takes a historical election is terriifying. Trump has a blank check due to his reputation, and he's writing it to schlomo.

Tinfoil theory:
The meme magick meme got co-opted. Holla Forumsacks legitimately think they can control Trump. What if they couldn't control it, so they got people to overestimate the power of meme magick on purpose?

offering the solution to manufactured problems, typical jew tactic

Sage

Truly this is the end of Donald Trump.

What a useful and insightful thread, user.

God damn it 8ch post faster. Fucking lag made me think that the post was eaten.

We're being raided (DDoS), so the site is slow. Moderators are responsible.
>>>/sudo/28912

It's been that way for awhile. I blame Freddit and his hands out for /fph/ bullshit.

Good for you, cupcake. Hope you're getting paid.

This guy here is the best, if only 8/faq/ wasn't down…

Sage

Reported for being a paid shill.

Well now I hope you're false flagging. Narrative's out, bucko. reeing like this only gives it more credence to informed observers. :^)

Sage

Sage the thread, kike.

k

Time to ignore the shills now and just keep bumping.
Although I don't agree with OP calling Stormfront that (it is actually reddit shills now damage controlling)

Sage

Sage

We're trying to make redditors understand that
is the dumbest thing in the world at this point. So please mate, truce.

You're not fooling anyone.
You don't even know what sage is.

FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE
FUCK OFF LEARNINGCODE

Good. It only serves to show the fucking idiots who thought that we had anything even remotely resembling a democracy in the first place.

Sage

Let me guess, you just googled them randomly, didn't you?
I bet you don't even know where those girls are from.

That we did. Christ, but it's not like there were any other options. And what we knew at the time, Trump was obviously the superior pick.

ZOG is strong, and all get corrupted by it. We should've known better than to trust some eccentric billionaire to just do the right thing.

Remember to sage.

We need an actual emperor, not another cuck shill. An ochlocracy is preferable to the current system.

Why? It's important to feel ashamed by your mistakes, so you don't do them again.

The gloating only makes Holla Forums stronger.

Please commit suicide. You're not fooling anymore.

This. Holla Forums's strength lies in being always in the side of truth.
Also, at the time it wasn't even a mistake to support him, but NOW it is.
Donald Trump showed that he's just a kike bot now.

Go back to bed, Kampfy.

Wew.

Reported.

Reported for not even trying.
>>>Holla Forums

bumpty.

היכן אוכל להדביק את מזהה ההפעלה? SwwluzvNhbXgfIYmFlLu

Reported.