Robobuddies

What y'all think 'bout this here lady reviewer?

Her video on why SU is shit was pretty good.

Who car-

Im conflicted

I think back when she made the video she was a fan, even.
And I know (((RS))) has seen it, just like how George Lucas has seen the Pinkett reviews.

Like most moderately interesting and articulate internet reviewers, she puts out entirely too little content and is slow to produce new stuff. I don't think she's bad, but I also don't think there's much to talk about here and e-celeb worship or any kind is bad for the board overall.

She's okay. She can get kind of overly negative and nitpicky, but she highlights a lot of obscure shows most animation reviewers wouldn't touch and her videos aren't overly long, aside from the SU rant.

We should make that WECC Rule she mentioned more commonly known, like Webming it. This kind of shit should be imperative to any show with fight scenes, lest we end up with shit like post-Monty RWBY.

Good point, probably. Tbh I just wanna know where the lewds at.
Where the lewds at?

I tolerate her videos slightly more than I do other cartoon reviewers.
The video she made on SU was great and it's what made me subscribe to her. She also does solid recommendations for obscure work I wouldn't have known about otherwise.
I disagree with her reasoning on some things (like how she brushes off the entirety of Shrek 2 just because of how Donkey is written in it) but that's not an issue I have with her.

My issues are when she gets super nitpicky just for the sake of doing it and that she is really unfunny. And she constantly tries to be funny. Not even the way most reviewers do it, it's like she is trying to play the quirky character in her avatar.
And I fucking hate reviewers with "cartoon avatars" who constantly appear in their videos and participate in skits with other characters. It's beyond insufferable when live-action reviewers feel the need to do their own little movies and it's even more so when "cartoon" reviewers want to do the same (in fact fuck cartoon reviewers in general).

So, not really a fan but I'll gladly watch a video of hers over the likes of Pan Pizza or Mr.Enter or whatever.
She is okay in my book.

Better than most and brings up solid points but goes on to long and gets a little to into it

Oh boy a eceleb shill thread.

Name a better cartoon reviewer.
That's right, you can't.

Replace "you" with "hook" man, it's not hard.

Satan what is that supposed to mean

I don't mind giving views to a YouTuber I actually like, Satan. There aren't many I legitimately think deserve money for their videos. The kid works hard and has good points. Plus she's funny.

AQOEC, btw.

Pretty much how I feel. I want her to hurry up and finish that series of videos on Trollhunters.

Pantsu.

Cartoons can't be waifus ( to ugly)

Maybe they can be waifus to love instead.

Robo is not a cartoon, tho.
She's a real person.

So it is a shill thread.

You'd sage it anyway, like you do every thread.

Are we being raided?

I don't think so. Define "shill" tho.
I'm not her, I don't know her. I just like her content a lot.

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.
< I'm not her
< I don't know her.
< I just like her content a lot.

I've never seen such biased janitoring, even back on cuck/co/.
Who the fuck even moderates Holla Forums now?

Dubs confirm.

So we're not to talk about things or creators we like here? What's your endgame with that approach, genius?

Just the fact that the tone of the OP and the post comes off as disingenuous and fake….
…..the immediate posting of a video that would be to our liking without a webm and hooktube; and the near hostile rejection of the idea that it may be a shill thread, is a clear indicator that something isn't right. The thread was slowly dying when it was bumped by random bullshit like- >>966106 and the odd advertisement in the form of anxious desire trying to build some sort of hype by spoilering-

In the end, its an eceleb thread, many before these were deleted because they always end up as a dick sucking contest. They're just random nobodies on the internet that make content for sheep who need an authority figure to decide what's good or not because they're too lazy to experience it themselves.

Triggered.

So we should say we're her and we don't like her stuff?

I think her videos are mostly fine
Can't say I like the gameplay videos though, I don't know why youtubers are all doing this. Just make like 2-3 highlight videos from your stream and call it a day

I think the comma is implied to be a conjunction, so we should say "we're her or we don't like her stuff".

it's easy content to produce and upload. doesn't require scripting because audiences expect let's plays to be just off-the-cuff and casual anyways, and they'll often complain if they don't have a way to watch the entire session, so it's even less work than cutting a highlight reel.. and it's just playing a game, so it's actually kind of fun, as opposed to ripping apart an entire movie or hours of a tv show, snipping those clips back together, timing them your commentary and script, setting up jokes and visual gags.. You get my point.

The only point my seeing is a broken shiftkey.

Her humour feels a bit Tumblr at times but pretty clever at others. Less annoying than the average reviewer

She burps a lot and I think she's IRL chubby.

No one cares OP.

Kid, its 2018. The new hip thing to say is soy, get your comebacks right.

Soy is actually 2017, grandpa. Kids today say mutant.

I watched the video linked in the thread and a couple others as well. She seems okay, though as others said she tends to get a bit too "into it" when she gets on a roll. I've seen plenty of people dismantle SU regarding how politically and ideologically shit it is, so I appreciate the novelty of seeing someone take SU to task for how inept it is on the technical level.

Her cadence and tone make her sound kind of like a rule 63'd Bro Team.

You are trying way to hard to advertise her

I don't think I know what he meant, tbh.
Explain?

bro team is some video game eceleb that used to make these really fast paced, snappy, and loud video game parody reviews, and he's relatively popular among cuckchanners and redditors.

That's a troll, just ignore him.

Basically this

Troll or not, I didn't get the reference and it drives me nuts not to get references.

Lurk moar faggot.

Is this your fetish?

>tfw no qt dweeby chubby fembot to watch cartoons with cuddle with and hold hands with

My fetish? No, but I've been living with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now and she really couln't care less about cartoons and comics. I have to watch cartoons and anime in my office when I'm done working. It may sound petty, but it's the one thing I'd change about her.
About everything else we're happy to go with the "you have your interests and I have mine, and the ones we share we share" attitude. I'm not into makeup or dance and she doesn't care, she's not into games and I don't care, but whenever I tell her I don't care about her not being into cartoons, I'm lying. I do care a bit.
So I admit I've developed a bit of a crush on Robo. I don't think about her when I have sex or when I jerk it, but whenever I see she has uploaded a new video I get happy and consider it a good day.

user, this isn't your personal blog, this isn't tumblr, this isn't even a board dedicated to overweight ecelebs with heavy autism that's /cow/. Its more obvious than ever you're just shilling for this fat cunt and care nothing more about it. Your girlfriend is a whore, you work in a shitty office job while people laugh behind your back, and your obsession devolves around masturbating to a poorly drawn calarts potato nigger while your girlfriend is taking in black dick. Kill yourself.

You have problems.

These guys get it. Who the fuck is this literally who? OP is doing a lot of assuming thinking that people know about this bitch in the first place. Not posting a hooktube either leads me to believe this is a fucking plant.

Fuck off back to your cuckshed with this hero-worship bullshit.

So are you one of those guys that robo has on her videos sometimes? If you're not, do you want to be one?
Why don't you just confess to her and see how it goes

There was a mention of the girlfriend…

So?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained my friend
Seems like you have an appreciation for robo a bit above her fans do

here reread the post understand now

I wouldn't mind cuddling or doing other interesting activities with a robotic arm but she's too human-looking.

Her latest video actually made me laugh hard.

Your shilling is way to obvious OP.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

2008 was 10 years ago, so I'm guessing the guy is a really young adult.
But yes, we're getting old.

The weirdest thing is coming across people who talk about the shit cartoons you hated the way you talk about the cartoons you loved growing up. If imageboards last long enough, one day we're going to have faggots here talking about how much they loved the later seasons of Adventure Time and how Teen Titans GO was THE BEST thing on CN and how they'd spend all afternoon on Mom's ipad watching clips on the CN app.

Maybe that, but my daughter dropped Adventure Time so hard she can't even watch the seasons she used to like, and she was 7 when she chose not to watch it any more. But that's just one example, she kinda likes Teen Titans GO.
I don't know if her nostalgia will blind her from the truth about that show in the future. I hope she has more common sense than that.

I feel like we've had more admitting parents lately, as in the past few days. Or people talking about their gf and whatnot.
This could be just coincidence.

Maybe the board is getting old.
Actually, that's it. Scratch that "maybe"

I say its shitty larping but then again the thread was shit from the very beginning.

Well, certainly as long as you've been here.

I also drew and wrote cringy shit when I was a kid, but I wouldn't show it to the world. That Nolan guy sure has balls.

This isn't your personal blog Nolan, no one cares about your personal life your obsessive shilling about some over weight tumblrite.

But it could be.

At least you're being honest about your shilling efforts. Makes it easier to report you for shilling.

Pretty entertaining and her presentations are not bad.

Careful man, someone's gonna call you a shill.

Consider killing yourself.

Ok.
Nothing happened.

Views are still counted with hooktube…they don't get any ads revenue tho so it's really meaningless which if you don't have an ad blocker don't deserve to even be on this board to begin with

>if someone calls it a shill thread then it could be a shill thread nevermind each thread the second post is a faggot screeching shill
Holy shit a real autistic.

Kek.

this

Kek.

She's a lesbian. You're wasting your time.

Only you give a shit about some fat dyke user.

Proofs?

Its not healthy talking to yourself user.

Yes, but where are the lewds?

Nolan talked about it in the latest Pan Pizza podcast.

Kek.

Nice edit

Well, OP, if you want a quick out to these fantasies, just hit up her social media :^)

I watched a few videos that seemed interesting enough. The SU deconstruction was breddy gud. Not enough to keep me interested in the long term.

I think so too. A friend of mine (don't judge, she's 8) has been bugging me to watch SU for a while, and I was considering it but after Robo's video I just won't.

Attached: w9OJDty.png (2200x1064, 535.88K)