REFUGEE THREATENED BOYFRIEND OF GIRL HE WAS RAPING WITH A SAW

REFUGEE THREATENED BOYFRIEND OF GIRL HE WAS RAPING WITH A SAW

New Details leaked about the recent cuck rape in Germany from internal police report:

>Nigger used just a wood-saw, very similar to picture related.
>during the rape, the nigger didn't had his hands on the weapon, but the boyfriend was so intimidated that he stayed in the tent.

Holy shit, especially the blaklets thing. Police even published photos of the blankets on which the girl was raped on in hope someone recognizes it. JESUS

GERMANY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

tfw gercuck ;_;

I have sources on everything but they are in German. The juicy stuff about the cuck watching came from a local radio station which obtained the report.

Hier ist was für meine Schützlinge: archive.fo/fxqWM

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374836/Somalian-asylum-seeker-rapes-two-elderly-disabled-men.html
deutsch.rt.com/kurzclips/48731-asylbewerber-mord-missbrauch-altersheim/
staatsanwaltschaften.niedersachsen.de/startseite/staatsanwaltschaften/osnabrueck/presseinformationen/staatsanwaltschaft-osnabrueck-erhebt-anklage-wegen-mordes-im-altenheim-in-neuenhaus-151690.html
archive.is/g72TO
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/siegaue-bei-bonn-nach-vergewaltigung-moegliche-tatwaffe-gefunden-a-1142239.html
truth24.net/brutaler-macheten-vergewaltiger-gefasst-der-freund-sah-zu-ohne-zu-verteidigen/
nononsenseselfdefense.com/
4archive.org/board/int/thread/67337634
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real shame that all their men died in the war.

They are really making themselves difficult to extract from the social-liberal Kiked abyss.

HOW DARE YOU GET MAD AT THE GUY WHO'S RAPING YOUR GF, GOY?

LOLOL heilige Scheisse.

How can you even keep on living after being such a failure at life?? He would've to go on a shooting spree of these niggers to somewhat redeem himself, but Jesus Christ to let some subhuman nigger rape your gf in front of you - how the mighty have fallen, this is quite blackpilling lads.

I know who you are. You are the cuck shill from Deutsch/pol/, advocating racemixing. Apparently a ban evasion gas chamber is in order, again.

nah thanks Shlomo

(((real shame)))
(((just a coincidence)))

I'm neither a cuck nor a shill. Have you read the story? How else would I react. I have nothing but disdain for my country"men" at this point. Maybe a little shaming will work, no?

Wait so is he gay?

/r/de literally bans everyone who dares to use the word cuck

Give me all the sources I'll translate them. I speak both as mother-tongues.

Google:

für den radio beitrag über den internen Polizeibericht, NPR Berlin.

topkek

Very good manners to rape her on a blanket instead of the dirt.
Looks like integration of refugees is already bearing fruit Germany.
The tool also indicates that he want's to become a carpenter just like Jesus was.
Damn what a bright future ahead of us, right guys?

When is the last time demotivation did anything good ?

Jesus Fucking Christ.
This guy is some Greencuck or even a commie, I guarantee it.
This shit needs to end soon.

God dam I'm so tired of seeing this sort of shit. So. Fucking. Tired. Of. All. Of. It.

Calling an effete beta fag an "effete beta fag" might just make him do some self-reflection.

They also suppress this story from being posted, because it's only locally relevant:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374836/Somalian-asylum-seeker-rapes-two-elderly-disabled-men.html

deutsch.rt.com/kurzclips/48731-asylbewerber-mord-missbrauch-altersheim/

staatsanwaltschaften.niedersachsen.de/startseite/staatsanwaltschaften/osnabrueck/presseinformationen/staatsanwaltschaft-osnabrueck-erhebt-anklage-wegen-mordes-im-altenheim-in-neuenhaus-151690.html

tl;dr:

German MSM only reported the murder when it happened, nothing about the new relevations.

who is that morbidly obese garbage bag that's all smiles and laughing during this? a judge?

So let's see

archive.is/g72TO

Bonn. In the case of the rape of a young female camper at Bonn, the police found the weapon that was allegedly used. It is a saw.

The police have secured an investigative victory in their search for the man, who allegedly raped a female camper at Bonn during the weekend. During a search on Thursday morning, where a helicopter was used, investigators found a 50 centimeter long keyhole saw. It lay about 60 meters away from the crime scene in deep/tall grass. The police is assuming that this saw must be the weapon in question, with which the rapist threatened his victim and her boyfriend. The saw is being examined, the police announced.

Regarding the course of events, further details have surfaced. Apparently, the alleged rapist had stolen the saw. According to police, it belonged to a 22-year old, who had brought the saw and (bed) sheets to a grilling/roasting party near the crime scene. Saw and sheets were deposited in two bags, a seabag and a backpack. The police had already found the sheets on Wednesday.

Laut der Polizei könnte es sein, dass der mutmaßliche Vergewaltiger den Seesack und den Rucksack noch bei sich trägt. Die Polizei veröffentlichte ein Foto des Seesacks, der Rucksack ist von der Marke Deuter, überwiegend schwarz und grau und hat winzig kleine Reflektoren und zwei Falschenhalterungen mit Gummizug an der Seite. Es handelt sich um das Modell "Giga Office Pro".

According to the police, it could be, that the alleged rapist still has the seabag and the backpack on him. The police published a photo of the seabag, the backpack is from the 'Deuter' brand, primarily black and grey and has tiny reflectors and two bottle holders with rubber straps at the side. It's the model 'Giga Office Pro'.

The police accepts tips under the phone number 0228 150.

Thanks for the translation germanon

Second one
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/siegaue-bei-bonn-nach-vergewaltigung-moegliche-tatwaffe-gefunden-a-1142239.html

Police finds alleged crime weapon.

With a machete, an unknown person is alleged to have threatened a young couple at Bonn and sexually taken advantage of the woman. After a deployment of dozens of officers, the police now announces a victory.

In the case of the rape of a young camper in Troisdorf at Bonn, the police have found the allegedly used weapon. Dozens of officers had combed fields of grass and forests in the Siegaue. During this, they discovered a roughly 50 centimeter long, bent, saw about 60 meters away from the crime scene, as said in a press release of the investigators. The police is searching for a man, who during the weekend, is claimed to have assaulted a 23-year old woman and her boyfriend on a camping trip and to have raped the woman. The saw was, according to their statements, stolen on Saturday evening together with four covers at a grilling party at a bridge in Bonn. The police is assuming that the rapist is still carrying the seabag and backpack, in which the saw and sheets were stored.

The police had last published the photos of the sheets in hopes of finding additional indices. Also, they are following several trails from all of Germany. "We have the impression that the public is intent to help us", it was said on Wednesday by investigators. The core of the investigation is as usual in the broader area around Bonn, the investigatory commission has been temporarily expanded.

During the crime on the weekend, the culprit is said to have snuck his way to the two campers and struck at the tarpaulin. The unknown person threatened his two victims with a kind of machete, possibly it was the now found saw. After demanding that they give him their valuables, he is claimed to have molested the woman. Her boyfriend alarmed the police, but the culprit managed to escape.

Since then, the man is being extensively searched for. Among other things, using an identikit picture (picture is a nigger what a surprise). Experts also secured DNA material of the culprit. According to statements of the police, there are hints that the unknown person had already been travelling around that particular area. Additionally, investigators ask for tips regarding the backpack, that the person in question probably carried during the crime. The police doesn't exclude the possibility, that the person in question has already struck once, his traits are recorded internally at the police. "As of yet, we don't have the super hot trail, but we're certainly continuing to investigate that string of evidence.", a public communicator explained on Wednesday.

For the most part, the articles seem to be the exact same stuff.

Beating Breivik's high score wouldn't be enough to redeem him at this point.

Maybe we should just nuke Germany, reinhabit it after the radiation wears off.

I wouldn't be suprised if german cuck jacked off to this in tent.

JUST

CUCK

MY

COUNTRY

UP

a single SS nazi could take on something like three tanks with the right gear. unbelievable. slaughter millions of eastern europeans and top of the line red army soldiers to have this go down, jesus fuck.

Honestly, when he said he peeked inside, that's what I thought. Why would you peek in once, and, surprisingly, do it at the correct time that it was done? He probably was peeking in repeatedly, either finding it sexually arousing, or actuall jacking off.

zero sympathy for germany

I would be pro refugee if they were 98% women. Fuck it would be great, overfill the pussy supply. Instead its the opposite no wonder women are pro refugees, if it was women and children, they wouldnt support it.

ayy germany

Fuck, no wonder modern women are so mentally unstable and batshit crazy. You can't even rely on your boyfriend to get out of the cuck tent and attempt to save you from mohamood's aids.

Feminism and the de-masculinization of men has put both genders in such a terrible state that foreign tribal mudrape in decent European countries is actually a common thing.

This german is a disgrace to the word man. How do you just sit in your tent while listening to your gf being raped right outside? Id rather die than live with the shame of that.

She deserved it for getting with a weak male. I hope they catch the rapist shoot him. Flay the boyfriend alive as an example.

KEK!

Spineless Germans!

There are barely any good white men left in the world, let alone left in Germany. Swedes are probably allowed to have more pride in themselves than Germans, sadly. They've all been brainwashed and forcefully feminized.
Women crave male attention, if there's only literal cuckold males around they will settle. But they will develop type-B personality disorders and crave the importation of masculine men (even if they're spear chucking primitives with AIDs and suicide vests).

please explain for burgers.

NRW is the Detroit of Germany just with arabs and turks instead of niggers.

Was it even an actual german guy then or some immigrant that sold his german girlfriend like they did at their New Years Eve party?

NRW is a state in Germany, idk what it's comparable to in the US as there are very few mudshits

jews forced a million turkroach temp workers onto Germany in the 70s that were given permanent residency later on

most of them came to NRW due to lots of industry being there that wsa suitable for low IQ shitskins like mining, factories etc. kinda like how detroit came to be a nigger haven

I grew up there, got the fuck out when I could

it was already bad 15 years ago, full of turkroach gangs, but now it's somalia tier for the most part and you couldn't pay me to live there

Sadly, it's likely that the bitch and her boyfriend were leftists. So they probably deserved it which just makes this whole story hilarious.

UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE

They caught the nigger. New details reveal how everything unfolded:

holy shit. I'm speechless.

German sauce: truth24.net/brutaler-macheten-vergewaltiger-gefasst-der-freund-sah-zu-ohne-zu-verteidigen/

I want to see a picture of this faggot who handed a weapon to a nigger then watched the nig rape his gf.

I will post it when it will be revealed. There are a lot of german anons who want to dox him and his gf. There is some progress on this but we've gotta be sure before I post shit. The gf seems to be a hottie but I need to wait for the ultimate verification.

The nigger deserves a painful execution, and if they are in fact race traitorous leftists, they deserve a thorough beating.. but no one deserves to be raped by a nigger, except maybe kikes. Being forced to watch your girlfriend be raped has got to be the most humiliating thing that could possibly happen. I would almost certainly kill myself if I was pathetic enough to let that happen. Obviously would have cut his throat with the saw, or you know, maybe kicked him in the teeth while he had his fucking dick in her.

The average Western male has never been in a fight and doesn't know how to deal with a situation like this. Not really defending him but just kinda defending him.

its the niggers rights as conquer to enjoy his spoils

Even in the heat of the moment you think about the shame you might face in the future.

Frankly, it's better to rush a guy with a weapon and get killed than it is to have the world know that you listened to your girlfriend get raped and sat in a tent like a child in time-out.

He'll be lucky if another woman ever looks at him without contempt.

Not sure if it was a leftist cuck, because camping isn't something leftists love to do. Maybe it was an average guy. Just wait, I'm already on it, trying to find any info on the couple. Will post here if something new pops up.

this only makes it worse

What kind of man leaves his girlfriend to call for the police while a nigger rapes her?

Seriously stop generalizing from a naive cucked young couple to Germany in general. They were stupid enough to camp in an area close to a major city with many migrants, and obviously people capable of defending themselves wouldn't be so stupid in the first place.

I goes to show how blind and naive many people are. They know nothing about the criminialty and risk caused by these migrants, because nobody tells them. They just think we are all equal.

I wonder how they got it in their head to camp there. Maybe one of their parents told them they did it 30 years ago and how romantic it would be. Blame our parents and grandparents for the mess we are in, and blame ZOG.

Given the laws, he is probably still better off not having done anything, at least legally. Which is the worst thing of all.

this guy didnt even do that.

No, he didnt run away to call for help. Those cowards are one step above this faggot. This faggot watched his gf get raped for 2 hours and then went for help.

Oh hes a cuck
Was this sweden?

He went to the Jew-funded immigrant initiation class as soon as he got there, where they give them saws and teach them pickup lines, and tell them "if the lines don't work, just threaten them with the saw."

All he had to do was tackle him in a rush of fury. It's not likely a saw like that would kill him, just hurt pretty bad.

Absolutely disgusting at this story and the turn of events.

It wouldn't be possible for me to be that passive.

Are there any pics of the 'guy' that failed entirely as a man?

Germany, oh Germany what happened to you.

Jews and their golem the United States happened.

The boyfriend was obviously having a wank over the whole ordeal while the rapeugee invader had has way

A WOOD FUCKING SAW?
That's not a weapon it would take half an hour to make a cut, this cuck should be jailed and get raped by the nigger, although that's what he wanted, just kill him.

Whatever you've got to tell yourself to sleep at night, Hans. You probably got erect reading the OP.

THE LOWEST LEVEL OF HELL IS RESERVED FOR THESE FUCKING LYING SPINELESS CUCK BASTARDS

Yes, ((( Americans ))).

Jesus Christ what an unbelievable beta fuck. The guy didn't even have a gun, just a rusty saw and he cucked right the fuck out.

A retard thinking he can use a saw as a close quarters weapon would get his shit handed to him by anyone with sufficient rage backing them up.

Millions of your forefathers fucking died to try and stop this shit happening. How could you fucking live with yourself? What a disgrace.

I'm here thinking what the average muslim would have done if someone was peeking under the veil of his woman.

No wonder women want the muslim dick

Something tells me it's almost like fucked kike propaganda, this story… yet this stuff happens. How can a people be so demoralized? Turned into such huge cucks? Turn off the TV germcuck goys and "disappear" these fucks. Many German hands together.

You know who founded the EU right? And how it was formed?

We happened to them, I'm sorry to say.

someone nuke Yellowstone please

what is the point of this world anyway

GOD DAMNIT WE ATTACKED ASSAD AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SOME FUCKING CUCK

Did she break up with him?

She's with the nigger now

now get rekt fgt cuck
no assad is even of lower interest than western cucks, assad is not white :D

Or at least furiously flicking her bean thinking about him

I am afraid i need some clarifications here as i have problem comprehending what i am reading. So a guy sits inside his tent, listening his gf scream and wail as a nigger is raping her and he didn't even try to do anything? He literally went inside a cuck shed?

It's the cuck tent.
A lower station of cuckdom than those who inhabit the cuck shed.

Tentcuck can't even look at a shedcuck in the eye he is that low.

But a wood saw isn't even a weapon, you can not impale or cut anyone with it like you would with a knife. Even a basement dwelling neckbeard would be able to bumrush someone holding a saw and go to town from there.

you forget we are in Germany now.

Assad is aryan blood, you semitic leach.

just get a stone and smash the niggers head in, they were camping, certainly there are going to be stones laying around.

What a shock. All women should have proud lefty bfs.

it wouldn't have mattered what he had, he was a sub-beta cuckold, little eurofag probably had a hardon while his woman was being diversified.

Picture, phone number, facebook account, @mail…

cuck detected

There are a lot of german anons who want to dox him and his gf

You would think America would have tried to make Germany more like the USA.

If they cach nigger, he will get short slap on wrist sentence. Then he will get new identity and state pension to protect him from racist nazis.

Don't you worry, he'll redeem himself by "denouncing the right-wingers who'll want to exploit this tragedy for their hate-driven agenda".

I must say that I despise the cuck more than the Jew. The Jew is evil, soulless vermin driven to destroy all that is good in the world, certainly, but the cuck is even lower, he's his thrall. He's nothing. He's an un-person.

(((America))) wanted to make itself more like Europe from late 19th century. In 30's commies almost banned handguns.

reminds me of the OWS tent rapes. seems these leftist degenerate gatherings are a rape magnet and i'm not surprised seeing how the cucks don't even defend their women.

That's not true if you're American or Eastern European. Maybe white women should just all get with slavic men. Better than niggers and other shits.

It's worse. It's literally a nigger

Now that would have had been a ruse for time memorial.

The correct decision was to rush the man with the saw, even if he would have lost or died. The cuckoldry of "tent boy" cannot be defended.

With that said, this is a perfect example of why you should always have ==a goddamn weapon on you==. Be like a fucking bear. Bears carry their claws with them wherever they go.

He's more white than you though. But I understand that focusing on some cuck from a foreign country makes it easier for you to accept our own domestic cuckold communities and that our President cucked us so hard that we have to engage in mental gymnastics to rationalize it.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

The USA founding fathers tried to make the USA more like classical Rome and let me ask you, did the Romans give their enemies the same kinds of freedoms or strip and enslave them? Oh course in the course of the war it is more to blame of the bolshevik jews but still.

This. Always kill traitors before enemies.

Even so while camping he could have just grabbed a rock and beat the nigger to death with it. Nature is full of weapons and mankind has mastered its full potential and beyond.

As for the cuck, women of Germany are to be blamed too. All their attacks on masculinity brought them to this point. Can their men protect them anymore? Of course not. He would be outcast for it. Even if the German did protect his woman from rape like a real man Germans are so cucked he would probably get life in jail for harming precious pet nigger of Germanigger the non-country and being super racist for not allow said nigger to rape his woman. That is the state of Germany and the emasculated west, the emasculation that has strong backing of western women themselves. So the women of the west voted for their rape by shitskins, their chains by ideologies such as Islam and nigger "culture" towards women, and death because virtue signaling and social status is greater than survival and logic to women of the west.

This is the destiny, the fate women chose. Of course they can still stop it and force their native men to be manly again and have feminists executed for being the real supporters of rape/ape culture.

POSSIBLE PICTURE OF VICTIM
There is a facebook profile pic floating around on various german facebook groups, which people claim to be the victim of the rape. Name is not known as the profile went down (private) pretty quickly. This is the best quality of the pic I have.

It is possible that this is not the victim, so please keep this in mind. IF it is the victim, fuck me, fucking qt was lost that day..

I am fuming.

Looks like generic snarky modern western bitch. She probably hates Trump and "condemn" "extremism".

Calling them women is kinda generous. They can't cook and many of them can't handle children. They also drink, alot.

There really can´t be any other way…

Nice excuse!

You don't get it. Some of these leftist whores would turn on you socially if you actually acted like a man. I will always act like what I feel and know is right, but I can understand if the average cuck and schmuck can't handle being excluded from their "friends".

Hopefully this is an eye opener for that boyfriend to get /fit/ and be able to properly protect the girl instead of cowering in a tent.

I'm so tired of seeing this, when will we find the courage to have enough?

He is fucked up from the start. She was 23 years old so it is possible that he is 25-26, in Germany.
Lifetime cucks cant change.

Please fuck off MGTOW.

Did I say I hate all women and all men should fuck off and never breed?

I get that far too many of us can´t owe their own fuckups in life, it really rustles my jimmies how "people" making weak excuses for their own weakness and mediocrity.

I too have difficulty seeing the most of the slobs around me as "people" since a long time ago. I wonder if we actually are the "asocial" ones or it is them. The shit they do and allowed to happen to each other is disgusting. Just the topic of self defence alone make me want to stay away from them.

I believe in the idea that if enough damage is done, it will trigger something in the common man that will eventually make them angry enough to revolt.

You're projecting all of that onto her. She's blonde, reasonably attractive, dressed in a conservative fashion that hides her collar bones let alone cleavage, and smiling.

From that, you deduce that she's "generic", "snarky", "modern", and a "bitch". That picture tells you NONE of that. You have serious personal problems that you need to work out.

please see:

How many gigs of asian porn are on your HD?

Don't forget that germany is a country where you go to jail when there is just a small doubt about that you used violence just in self defense. And even if … If you stomp a fugees skull in, chances are that media opens a witchhunt on you so that even if you are not guilty, your reputation is ruined forever.

Being a young german, you have all this in your mind and in a situation like this, before doing a wrong thing, you do nothing.

This is the mindset we have to break.

It's not only Germany. I read story about polish women, that when pushed to wall told she would not want to anyone be armed (of course excluding their precious gibs provider - state enforcers) because it would "escalate violence and bystander could get killed". They choose to be squashed by truck, decapitaded or burned alive then take responsibity to protect themself. Those people lost their basic survival instincts. They are like wales stranded on beach. You will push them back to ocean but they will do it again because are mentally deranged. I think they are beyond saving.

What the hell ever happened to
???

What kind of absolute pussy lets a nigger rape his woman because he's afraid of what the law man will say if he stops it? Stop making excuses for this absolute piece of shit.

This is what you think and do because at some point, you broke the conditioning.

I don't think cucks are common people though.
I hope not.

Im in northern Germany, so Im kinda jaded. I apologise if I have sent a wrong message.

Go be a cuckold for some club whores somewhere else.

Like I said, voluntary eugenics is the only thing that can save all of us now. I the state can be used to promote basic values of a human being, we can have our rest for a long time.

When you are not a semitic subhuman, you tend to think long term.
nononsenseselfdefense.com/
This was all written by probably some cuckservative, but read it with an open mind. You will understand why lemmings do what they do.

Seeing your woman get raped by a nigger should be more than enough to break the conditioning of any redeemable man. This guy is an irredeemable piece of shit. If that experience didn't snap him out of it, NOTHING will.

Why risk jail for poon? Don't be a hero when you don't need to.

This is some turkroaches slapping her butts then scurry away. This is a nigger physically threatening you and raping your woman.

He wasn't a cuck, sure, he allowed it because he was too weak and intimidated, but I do not believe he wanted this to happen like a cuck does. He's merely weak, and a common man from a city is physically weak.

Then the nigger is lucky he ran into the 'right'
guy, for all we know he would be considered "absent without registration [german rape dungeon a la fritzl]"

You're a pathetic waste of life.

literally a CUCK

More like slav organ haversting operation for rich shitskins tbh.

I'm sure you're very brave and noble knights and all.

But maybe they just met and it wasn't going all too well. Maybe he thought about breaking up with her anyway. Maybe he heard her sperg out about how she hates racists that blame refugees for rapes and figured "oh well".

This part is what gets me. Others in Germany either acting as if they didn't help bring about this situation or possibly the last ones left with any spine.
I feel this could be important to use, FINALLY we have found a level that even the cucked NuGerman™ finds revolting on a personal level. We need to weaponize this story and push it onto all other germans. Let them know that this is their future and this is what we see them as if they do not stand up for themselves now.

Possibly this could be the first turning point which enrages the men of Germany enough into getting their balls again. Especially if we can give them the needed push. This tragedy does not need to simply be memory holed, it can generate useful anger instead of impotent anger. we need to tell the people of Germany that they are the ones doing this and they need to stop it

There really is no hope for Germany, they are fucked like Sweden. Sucks to live in a neighbouring country but at least the scourge isn't spilling over here yet because of low free gibs

Germany is so lacking in testosterone, that honestly, the rapefugee invasion is the only thing preventing them from imploding. Hopefully she conceives a strong child.

still a good fate considering the 'possibilities' that Germany has.
Missing a liver or kidney ,or being fritzl'ed for over 10 years? Whatever, the human trash has proven itself worthless.
Kill the cuck that give the nigger the knife [knowingly and willingly, knowing the result would be worse..]
Kill the nigger because love is given to you, not taken [rape].
Give the girl the fullest support possible, because she was a victim of 1. the cowardice of the person that was supposed to protect her 2. the victim of an unwilling addition to the number of sexual partners she has had in her life [reap].
Soon we will be heroes.

Wouldn´t allow an man to be raped either, most of us at least.

If one of them disappears, how can the state tell something happened?

They don´t even fear being raped or mugged like Germans does, they are a serial killer´s dreams come true.

That has probably happened already… Can´t help but smile when thinking about rapefugees having their organs removed in some basements.

America should have been wiped off the map long ago.
Sickest shit I've seen.

and what would be the eye color of this child then ?

Every fucking day on this board.

God fucking damn it, nuke them all.

So tempting..
Too bad I don't live there.
Lots of forest areas, cute girls with DAAYM TITTIES, lots of real culture and history and all the opportunity to host a redroom with a blackman

Another UPDATE!

The guy in the tent paid the nigger afterwards and apologises.
SJWs that he wasn't paid enough, and that the woman should also have been paid double that of the nigger.
Meanwhile, Merkel is ordering in another 6 million niggers to rape their way through Europe without obstacle or consequence.

Really. If everyone on every pol went out and killed a dozen shitskins or more, that would at least be something.

no, he is a cuck.
not jerking it to that,
doesn't stop him from being a cuck.

That's what abortion is for, Shlomo

Brown eyes are better than nothing. I doubt tent-cuck even has viable semen.

MGTOW get out.

shit eyes are for shit people
you lose, enjoy your b&

Exactly right.

NOT HER

4archive.org/board/int/thread/67337634

9/10 cute blonde aryan

I'm a green eyed American, I agree, but Germany is fkn gone. I'm glad my ancestors escaped 150 years ago and saved our genetics.

Maybe they were just hanging out casually. Would you save someone from drowning that you only kind of like?

Joke as we might.
I really can't understand this behaviour.
Conditioning can't be so deep that someone would just sit there and let it happen.
What happened to uncontrollable rage, when someone is on top of your girl you can safely kick them in the head until they die.
He would be a fucking hero had he done that, regardless what the cuck (((German))) government and courts did to him after.
There would be millions of men cheering around the world that someone had killed an invader, even just one.

What a subhuman. You are talking about a member of your own race here.

Also people should understand that there is a lot disinfo on german facebook pages by /ourguys/.
Don't fall for the propaganda which is supposed to rile up normalfags.

Oh but it can. and it is, in this case.

Very nice! It isn´t just the cuck being outed, at least some normies will be angered that the weakness has been allowed to go so far and try to be tougher.

Wouldn´t allow an man to be raped either, most of us at least.

If one of them disappears, how can the state tell something happened?

They don´t even fear being raped or mugged like Germans does. If I was a serial killer this would be like a dream come true. Meat might have a bad taste, thought.

The best part is, that has probably happened already, the opportunity is just too good not to be exploited… Can´t help but smile wide when thinking about rapefugees having their organs removed in some truck or basements.

Them this is yet another proof, if it was ever needed, that they need to stop being weak and stop being in f****ing denial.

A cuck is willing, this man was forced, he is a victim. Now this doesn't mean he should play the victim like a true coward, instead he should be angry, and become capable of defending his woman and himself.

People should push the cucktent meme about Germans. Simple and effective.

Sheltering from violence, social conditioning and normalcy bias. Add low testosterone population and Europe is Disnayland for any nigger where he can rape, steal and murder freely and get paid by host population.

Germany is gone because you fucktards [AMERICA] whiped out the Germans.
Thanks USA USA USA USA USA

Willing is a vague word to use.
You were referring to intent in your previous post, and now it turned into willing.
He was a passive individual in this case, and therefore a cuck.

Reminder that America did not enter the war until several years in, and that Germany declared war on America first.
That is true. American leadership was sending supplies to the British, but the American public opposed outright entering the war. After FDR goaded the Japanese into attacking, Germany declared war on America. At that point the anti-war Americans had no legs to stand on. The Japanese shouldn't have taken the bait. Germany shouldn't have declared war on America.

But all of that is beyond the point. The Soviets were far worse for post-war Germans yet you Germans hate America far more than anybody else. Did American occupying soldiers hold a gun to this man's head and make him watch as a nigger raped his woman? No, that didn't happen. The German man decided to be a spineless cuck, that's on him.

right, and Bremen was just the right thing to do.
#firestorm

No, obviously it wasn't.

English isn't my first language, so I refer willing as someone who actually wants it to happen. I can't imagine this man would've wanted this to happen to him and his girlfriend.

So are Hillary Clinton and Jean Claude Junker and I would probably watch them drown too.

Omitting info. Typical.

Wrong first pic.

Cultural marxism imposed by jewish masters in RFN broked German volk worse then socialism in DDR

Point taken.

By my point is "this german man let his woman get raped by a nigger and it's America's fault" is a bullshit excuse. Only Germans can save Germany. As long as you refuse to take responsibility for your future, your situation will never improve. Americans will not save Germany. If you're waiting for that, you're waiting for something that will never happen.

Americans will not save your woman when a nigger starts raping her, so man up and save her yourself.

We din du nuffin.

Not what I said at all. I do not absolve America. But America's abhorrent involvement in that war does not absolve the German man who stood by while a nigger raped his woman.

3 fucking years since Germans discovered Holla Forums, we have been telling you to FUCK OFF and we DONT need anything from you. But it triggers you fucking mutts. You KNOW you cant let Europe be relevant again. Europe is tiny but is the second or third biggest economy in the world. You will serve the kikes until the end and destroy the very ideas your nation was built on to keep Europe a neo con shithole.

And where did any of us say it was ok?

It did. Now Germany cucks for Israel and multiculturalism.

When a nigger rapes your woman, will you stand by and do nothing "because America"? I sure hope not.

So don't excuse this man for standing by and doing nothing "because America."

This, the cucktent is a good image. Very much like the cuckshed but portable so that one can be cucked anywhere.
I also propose we start calling Germans 'nuGermans'

I didnt excuse the cuck for anything, mutt. You omitted information and I was pissed, that is it.
tfw you will never have such a disgraceful heritage that you constantly have to lie and talk like a kike.

It's not the Germans' fault they turned out the way they are now for obvious reasons. Germans went further than anyone else in human history to stop this but the useful idiot good goyim ruined it. Now Germans cannot stop it even if they wanted to because censorship and crackdowns have gotten so bad and the pozz education is worse than it ever has been in history to the point it effects everyone not just in Germany and Germany is still not hit hard as Sweden or in some ways even the British who go so far as to completely hide all news and crimes of rapes by the shitskins even if they were prepubescent little girls such as what happened in Rotterdam, UK or all those Swedish no-go areas. Police much less media do not dare or not permitted to go into. Fact is, everyone had a part in this, not just Germans and Americans most of all have no room to talk because I bet more than any country on the face of the planet in sheer numbers there's more niggers raping white women in USA than anywhere else in the entire world and the statistics prove this.

jesus christ that enraging. How could he not do anything??? And I love the sketch toom its just a generic sketch of a common monkey. Yeah, thatll identify him…
nazi comments? what?? Please let a nuclear war start today, please lord.

When I was a kid some bullies surrounded me, so I grabbed a stick and a couple of stones from the ground and charged the smaller one. I threw the stones to the two at his sides, then hit him in the back with the stick as I run past him.
I didn't have any training or planned to do anything of that, it just came to me naturally.

I was reading a book in the shade of a tree, didn't see them come.

the natural instinct is to run right in there and stop it from happening. I dont care if you were raised in a bomb shelter. This is not only rage fuel, but its baffling. Why didnt he just run up and grab the saw? The monkey was so preoccupied, he was able to fuck her…its not like it would be hard to overpower him in the middle of that with his own weapon. Germany needs to go bankrupt, all the US bases to leave and it be in complete anarchy so the savages dont get gibsmedat from the state and the humans have to fight them or at least flee.

Low testosterone is not endemic, nor is overly high testosterone productive.

However, to combat this - these must be encouraged:
exercising for power and strength, not only endurance.
Pressure the removal of sources of known xenooestrogens, by any means necessary.
Encourage the eating of testosterone raising foods.
Encourage regular martial arts training with physical sparring.
Red pill all that can be reached and teach confidence methods, encourage manly behaviour and discourage any weak behaviour.

Niggers are pathetic animals and no threat at all.
Our species is the one that has lived and thrived through ice ages, mastered our environment, all animals, plants, the seas and even space.
All technology has come from our blood, all facets of knowledge and history.

These invaders are absolutely nothing once we stand up and remember who we are.

The (((US))) forced them to be nothing but pathetic cucks, as shown in the guy's video above.

Germans were true ubermenschen, the highest point of human civilisation, and were approaching zenith. That is why (((they))) destroyed them with lies, corruption and massive scale manipulation.

Germany should have the electricity shut off for a few months. The apes will freeze to death and the ones that survive will be butchered like the shit stinking animals that they are.

jesus christ, even HERE you people cant get a grip on reality. I am profoundly sad for all of you. Its not like WWII made it where men in Germany can no longer produce testosterone or something. Goddammit, ITS THE KIKES. You had a kike problem back then, and you clearly do now.
Also, all fucking niggers must fucking hang.

I hate these threads because they're useless and of no value. Exactly the same pattern is displayed every single time… It gets tiresome.

STOP THIS NONSENSE. GERMANS INVENTED NS. IF YOU THINK THAT WE WILL PROSPER AFTER GERMANY'S FALL THEN HAVE FUN LIVING IN THIS SHITHOLE OF A PLANET

Maybe if Germans grew testicles and started defending themselves, we'd give a shit.

Maybe if hueweit "brothers" stopped fighting for kikes, people might actually get organized.

Thank you, hwhite brother. We will remember that when you are on the next trip to Syria to fight for Israel.

Hi Shlomo

Wery vuny juden imitation of Kraftwerk

More like the USA? Now we can nigger rape too!

So what do we want to discuss?

Personal reasons?
Yes, he is a cuck, so what does that tell us about German men in general? Nothing! Sorry to burst the buble:

German white knight (28) gets his skull broken after attempting to defend a women (24) against a horde of ten shitskins.
Happened this week. The German text is a complicated attempt in disinformation:

Zivilcourage in Mannheim: Brutale Attacke gegen Helfer: Fahndung nach 18-Jährigem
www.focus.de/regional/baden-wuerttemberg/kriminalitaet-mann-bezahlt-zivilcourage-fast-mit-dem-leben_id_6901202.html

Cultural reasons?
Yeah, he most probably has been brought up in a completely feminized surrounding, schools without male teacher. Female teacher trying to suppress any physical conflict solutions (except if your name is like Ali, Mohammed). Reigning in unruly aliens is xenophobia and we can not allow that. It would be like a holocaust, you didn't want to be a Nazi. World Jewish Congress and Simon-Wiesental Org. would not be pleased, the US government might considering sanctions. All other aspects of society are similar neutered. Any robust display of self confidence and proud is strong suppressed by the state, the media, the system.
So why did the Germans “suddenly choose to become cucks”? It is directly related to the “Frankfurt School”, better Detroit School of deconstruction/decomposition. The US government tasked exiled Jews to device a plan how to wreck German society, destroy the German people. That plans were put in action the moment the US forces occupied Germany. The US burned all German school books, wrote the curricula in schools and universities, more important decided about the education of future teacher and academics. Last but not least they installed all politicians and journalists, media and put them under their supervision. Most helpful were a number of spy organisations, political police under direct control of the occupying forces.

All that said, the USA is still the must purulent social abscess of the world. It is ground zero of every conceivable perversion, decadence and political and social insanity.
Did you check your privilege?

Don't answer to obvious shills. He's baiting you by doing exactly what I described in my post. He's a zogbot, they all operate according to the same blueprint like automatons.

I think all the good ones left or died.

And if so, you are not going to sell the USA as sociological, demographic example the world should emulate.
The USA is cuck central, check your pronouns.

Seasons greetings.

You may not understand how bad the brainwashing in Germany is. The equality myth is a major part of their education. They are taught everyone is 100% equal. They are taught to worship communism and they have publically erected statues of Marx, Che etc. Germany, and its brother country Austria, are communist countries. The people there are completely demoralized. They are taught self hatred and worship of niggers.

Germany will fall.

And hopefully, hwite "brothers" wont come to save the yids this time.

Good thing i am always packing so i can be a pussy and a hero at the same time

You've repeated exactly what I've anticipated here

This is quite funny. You are indeed nothing more than a robot without any consciousness. I bet I could reprogram you by using Pavlovian conditioning. Are you up for the task?

Maybe but we won't be far behind. Here are some of our own domestic cases:

This is correct but there is no action behind this post. Not only must you be correct but you must take correct action.
We need to hammer the nuGermans and the system that made them, and we should definitely start calling them some official term like nuGerman that differentiates them from an actual German.
Because they are not actual Germans. They are hypnotized slaves with slave morality.

EU was masterminded by kikes. EU flag stars represent the twelve tribes of Israel.

Germany Must Perish.

Here come you kikes, shilling it up again. Yes, it was all the americans goy, ignore britain starting the war, or the existence of all the european and russian nations that fought in it before the US even started, oy vey it was all the americans' fault. Make sure to also ignore the fact that nobody knew a thing about the future jewish control of the west, everyone is retroactively at fault for everything bad because they're american and europeans don't need to do a thing to un-cuck themselves. Make sure to come to the bar mizvah tonight!
>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/killyourself/

The entire catalog does not need to be devoted to one single shilled-up topic.

I feel physically sick after seeing this. Isn't there some way we can meme self defence into being trendy for limp-wristed faggots like that German piece of shit? The law is too lenient (it is just enforced by normal people, after all), and it seems as if all these animals have needed is a good enough thrashing from people who have the balls to consider jail being worth the act - rather than using the punishment or morality as an excuse to pussy out.

I think we all know that he would have thought twice about doing it if he'd heard stories about lanky niggers like himself being curb stomped for even laying a hand on someone.

Fuck that. You're an adult human male, the most deadly creature to ever walk the Earth. Somebody you care about is being harmed. Get in there and do what comes naturally.

Give me a break, Torposter. We will not be allowing the JewSA to suppress the Reich again in the age of the internets. You are my close cousins and must resist in any way possible, lest I have no more close cousins there.

that would be a very inneffective weapon, especially against a bum rush. boyfriend confirmed faggot pussy

The only refuge they seek is from reason.

The problem is, the USA is poisoned by the same ideology/cabal as Germany is, only worse.
Only mutual “uncucking” will safe us. As long as Germany is under the influence of the USA any attempt to “uncuck” to liberate the country will be fought and tried to reverse, see De Gaule in France of the 60's. The only other alternative for a vassal of the USA is a violent independence war like Vietnam did fight.
One advantage the Germans have over the Americans is the conciseness of being imposed the will of a foreign power. Germans know for 60 years they are a occupied country, that is a knowledge shared by any part of the political spectrum, left to right, even by supporters of the system. It is not a universal conciseness, because the system tries to create the make the impression, claims to be an “independent” nation. Political conscious people know it is a farce. The supporter of the system know it even better to properly serve their foreign overlords.
My impression is the American people have just begun to wake up to the fact that the system they live in is not made to serve them but (((others))). Economic well being for decades after the second world war created the impression among Americans that their system serves them. Even critical people thought like that, see anti Vietnam war movement. Only a relative small group of people was aware how the system really works. Around the turn of the century the number of people in the USA questioning the politics, the way the country was heading started to increase, IMHO due to widespread access to the Internet.

Well, obviously we have rapists in Germany. They're climbin' in yo Tents, he's snatchin' yo girlfriends up, ' to rape 'em. So y'all need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cause they rapin' everybody out here.

We

Go larp somewhere else. He was at least merely a passive weakling rather than a genuine cuck like members of our domestic cuckold communities that amount to the tenths of thousands. Let us first handle our own cucks who invite bulls into their homes to fuck their wives. Then we can talk about other countries… But I guess you like watching, pathetic zogbot.

average black dick: 8 inches, average white: 5 inches. she probably loved it and wont go back, hope she was qt too

fakenews. if you actually look at penis stats (nohomo) central europeans are largest, sure there are a couple genetic freaks of african descent working in the porn industry, but in general europeans are bigger

he is obviously redpilled lad, she probably had 10 dicks before him. and was probably leftist
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/ thats like 99% chance she was

Being a cuck he probably just wanked off in his cucktent while he saw it happening. These rapes are what all true leftists strive for, mah boi.

IIRC they caught the guy. Pretty sick that you posted the blanket, dude. WTF is wrong with you?

Seriously who the fuck goes camping in Bonn? It's like camping in the fucking Ruhrgebeit.

He was a cuck, but let's not forget that he'd face criminal charges if he had defended himself and his girlfriend. Not only would he have faced trial and not only would there be a real danger of some out-of-touch judge convicting him for "excessive force", but Germans would actually defend that verdict, citing the benefits of the stringent application of the rule of law (stringent if you're White, that is). In Cuckimannia, you can only use the "mildest form" of force, and any excess, as well as any application of force when the immediate danger has passed is a criminal act.

In practice, this means that your ass gets thrown in the slammer if you pull some nigger off your wife and beat him to a pulp (the immediate danger has already passed, according to the law), or if you knife him in the liver ("you could have just knocked him unconscious", some female judge would say).

In German legal theory, there are series of "judicial goods", ranked in order of importance: life, bodily integrity, sexual self-determination, property. You can only violate someone else's good to protect a higher-ranked one. This means that, not only are you obligated to not kill a violent rapist whom you have caught in the act, you are obligated to actively protect his life, as his life is ranked higher than the victim's sexual self-determination. This, too, Germans will defend. I've seen it with my own two eyes.

whats the chance they werent even german?

damn would love to see video of this

DAS RITE

Fuck off. There is no excuse to let your gf get raped.

I'm not excusing anything, I'm stating the facts. Feel free to go to a German board and see the cucking for yourself.

As a man there isn't, however, from a political perspective this may be in our favor. Then again, it seems little (and big) attacks don't change the will of the people. Really, it's just like a study on how ideas propogate, you need a few people to take the helm and rally people to do something because the majority, despite seeing this, will not have a shift in ideaology (note how they primarily blame the man, which is ok, however, the first order of business should be executing the criminal/rapefugee).

Yeah, the war was at fault for this, not the jews or anything.

I'll make up for this shame. Take my word for it.

"Merkel made a mistake letting the hordes in uncontrolled"

One more case of AIDS and Gonarreha for germany.

any news on bf and gf

It's also controlled by the SPD/Güne who are trying top mold it into their socilistic dream state.
Place's fucked and a good example why you should never vote for them just like berlin.

(sorry dont feel like webming it right now)

Can someone explain to me why I, a battle-hardened Landser of countless meme wars, have been lifetime-banned for posting these admittely triggering cuck memes? Reason: Beastiality (!)

What is this kikery?

tbh there is rly high chance that nigger was much bigger then her bf, wonder what she felt i would probably jerk off to that scene if there was a video

Of course you would Moishe.

Well not anymore, now she is a pozzed semen bag for muds and nigs and the worst thing she likes it, she wittnesed the domination of the shitskin aswell as the cukery of her so called bf she gone full black now.

guaranteed this couple breaks up after this. she probably begins dating niggers. sounds like her and the boyfriend both didn't do much at all to prevent it, odds are she orgasmed for the first time in that relationship

nice cuck edgy comment
fact is that rape is terrible ordeal and it will fuck up woman forever. chance is she wasnt worth saving tho, since he didnt even bother, who knows.

as it should, the eternal shame of not fighting back. I'd rather die fighting

This is a perfect opportunity to attach leftist-politics to this man. Show to the rest of Germany how leftist men will watch their own girlfriend get raped. Show Germany how weak and cowardly the leftist spirit is.

Many female friends are citing this story in fear. Media is dead silent. Boyfriend fucked up, even, statement from police is that… "He did everything right"

fucking hell

is rape rly that bad? i mean its just dick in cunt? also he was black so they will experience size they havent before so who cares.

Could be pretty comfy going on sprees if you have connections to the organ market so you can harvest shitskins

Well, in a legal sense the police aren't wrong. Hell, I remember a guy almost (did?) kill a guy who was raping his daughter around here (U.S.) and he had to act so sorry so that the general consensus would side with him. (i.e., if he had been hateful in his killing, people would've felt bad for the rapist more than likely). All the worse over there where, any form of action is effectively jail time. Honestly, the type of guy to do something would probably become a serial killer, why? Well, you'd do something, then you're sent to jail, everyone hates you for being a racist, you lose everything. Even the girlfriend might leave you because, well, all her friends tell her how you're a racist and a bigot (even if deep down she is sort of thankful for you saving her). Eventually, societal rule takes hold and she leaves him. Left with nothing and damned for doing the "right thing", I could see anyone who actually did do something in the given situation going on a spree.

nope you are right, those two were definitely enjoying it

contrary to popular believe, people aren't actually that cucked. Politics and media certainly is.
Social media tore the boyfriend apart, the police statement confirmed, that the saw was not even in the refugees hand, while he was committing rape.

Right's and Wrong's are irrelevant to discuss, just as much what-ifs. Fact of the matter is, he is the boyfriend and he most definitely had the chance to act. In the moment, this goes above future consideration of society upon you.

Ironic cuckposting is still cuckposting, kys

But why is that the default? That irritates me and makes me very angry. The default should be "destroy the rapefugee". After that deal with the guy being a cuck. If they never point the finger towards the refugee, the issue can never be solved. They'll hang the guy saying "you shouldn't have been a cuck", but, had he done something, he'd have hurt the precious refugee. (I just have pure irritation towards the fact that people are tormenting first the guy and secondly, if at all, the refugee).

No, the main attention was obviously on the refugee. It was just part of the story and the article OP linked was about the police defending the boyfriend's inaction. (which they must as an executive power).

oh sry i am from 4chan so its common there. i will stop.

I HOPE POLICE ARREST THOSE NEONAZI COMMENTS IS DANGEROUS HOW SOCIETY HAS COME TO BE KUDOS FOR THE GERMAN BOYFRIED FOR GIVING HIS GF TO A NIGGET TO IMPREGNATE

I AM SO ANGRY I CAN'T EVEN SARCASM WITHOUT CAPSLOCK

I don't care if you're trying to be ironic, you still need to kill yourself for wasting Hitler dubs on such a shit tier post you fucking nigger.

you are the reason why cuck came to become a insult to leftists. you invite those shitskins and let leftists invite them only to have your mother daughter and sisters raped. you've been cucked dude.

and if the fact women are garbage [they are] is what bothers you, THEN START SOME RAPING YOURSELF. don't just "wow I will stand on my shed over here and let women and immigrants sort this rapes out" you fucking zog shittard

Has the cuck boyfriend been identified???

Any deets on him?

what if i am Hitler?

Let the Muslims take over in Sweden. Let every last Swede die. They are weak and not worthy of the Fourth Reich and must be removed from this world. We should welcome only those who are strong and willing to fight for their loved ones and countrymen.

Once Sweden becomes a warmongering Muslim country we will then have a reason to go to war with it and purge it once and for all. Once we are victorious we will next turn it into a land of peace and prosperity, serving as a foothold to reclaim the rest of Europe in our Great Crusade. Kind of the Muzzies to purge these Swede cucks for us. They don't realize how useful enemies they are.

Just sit back and enjoy the show for now, my fellow Holla Forumslacks.

Go back faggot.

He wouldn't. They were in the woods. If he left the weapons there, burnt them and the area (so his blood/hairs aren't right there by the rapefugee) there's no telling who could've killed it. Could be other rapefugee, could be neo-nazi-hitler. Either way, there would be no victims.
Even if it were in the city, it's better to risk being caught self-defending than ensuring you're ashamed of yourself for life. But of course leftists don't feel shame, they always prefer to let others suffer and then rationalize their selfishness and cowardice as the rapefugee being oppressed, and Whites being imperialists and deserving it.

You're not. Now fellate a pistol you cuckchan nigger and stop wasting dubs.

So basically an afro-spic nation will invade an arab nation. I don't know man… arabs dominated Africa for a long time. But on the other hand these Mexican cartels are brutal as fuck. Yeah, you're probably right… mixed with a bit of Asian IQ you'll stand a good chance.

To be honest though, I don't think that it will come to this. Both of you will be long gone and your lands will colonized by some slavs, most probably Russians. You should probably start taking some Cyrillic classes, your kids will thank you for that.

There's a difference here.
If he had done something, the minority of crazy bathshit traitor lefties and their Jewish masters would have hanged him, but the majority of the people would have sided with him.

Never forget that we're the majority on matters like this.

Keep believing the Jewish-created hoax, nigger.
Go fellate a gun and pull the trigger, nobody will miss you.

Mods are apparently too busy doing the babysitters for some weeb who got "offended" to ban people who actually deserve it like this stupid piece of shit.

Eastern yuropoor here.
I consumed my fair share of articles on these immigrant crime happenings in western europe and grew a thick skin over time, and for a month now I've been kind of calm, but this particular article here made be boil with rage and complete hatred. Not really against the shitskin or the cuck in question, since shitskin here just followed his animalistic impulses here. If you leave a wolf alone with the sheep, you cannot be mad at the wolf for taking a bite at the sheep, right?

No. What made really, really angry right now, is that this cuck was probably brainwashed by the decades spent in feminized education system, followed by living in an environment where nothing around you evokes the impulse to fight back. Even if he was remotely redpilled about immigrant crime, it would be "me vs. the world" scenario, where all odds are stacked against him. I can only imagine how if he would have employed his magical german autism to beat the shitskin into a cripple, he would live rest of his life being mocked by the leftist german females for "being a racist". The cuck numales around laughing at him for being a "typical white schoolshooter type". The (((justice system))) would humiliate him with endless proceedings, bombarding him with questions to "completely make sure he wasn't the aggressor in the scenario" and to "be confident to rule out the fact he was a white supremacist".

I am so sure that even the most confident, redpilled german would be worn down and turned into depressive sack of shit after living years and years of being questioned, mocked, teased and laughed at for "being mentally unstable racist white male" while what he did was follow his most primal instinct, which is to protect his woman from a foreign intruder. How can you stay sane when the world around you is insane like that? What does it take for the german men to take back the society from all these smug feminist whores and kikes manipulating them still with these lies about holocaust and "evil nazis"? Do any of us on 8/pol/ even see that day to dawn, or is this really a slow boiling of the frog scenario that eventually just leads to South Africa 2.0?

I am so fucking furious. I just wish some day I could talk to any western european man to find out what the fuck is going on in their society, and is there any seeds of hope left to ever see a day where the truth will be brought into daylight, or is the cuckening only going to get worse and demoralization will reach levels we can't even begin to imagine in the current year?

You see, it's all about the quantity. We here at Holla Forums from all the various nations are very small in numbers. And we are up against all the degenerates and imbeciles around us who constitute the majority. Some governments are better at hiding things though. If you think that this shit doesn't happen in the US or Russia, you better wake the fuck up. We are in the same boat. The important thing though is that quality is more important than quantity. The tide will turn this year in a big way. Most probably already this month. Remember my post, at the end of this month you will shit bricks, but in a good way.

Just curious, what makes you confident to ensure this? Do you know something I don't?

Good. Their vote at the behest of propagandists made this happen. I hope they live in fear.

I want to believe that Western European men are just neck deep into a preference cascade and that most cucks would easily turn tail and try to become men as soon as they saw that the majority of the population is having none of this kikery anymore.

The problem is reaching the tipping point. There is almost 70 years of cultural programming to be destroyed. Breaking this condition is a very tall order, even for meme magic.

She probably enjoyed it. Daily reminder to all you fucking 19 year old honky incels in denial that ALL WYVRENS, INCLUDING WHITE WYVRENS prefer men of darker skin tone.
Why? Impossible to tell for sure, don't care enough to find out. But you pseudo-intellectual crackerjacks don't understand what "Survival of the Fittest" actually means, and how it works in reality.
I'll cut to the chase- wyvrens flock to suck black, brown, yellow, arabic cocks with lustful passion that you're biologically incapable of understanding. White men are shit at adapting to their environment. Slur all you want, but the "niggers and bangers" can not only live, but THRIVE in environments that would instantly crush your poor little white bodies.
Limp-wristed whiteboyz like yourselves have created an illusion of both superiority and persecution by POSTING IN FUCKING ECHO CHAMBER INTERNET FORUMS FOR 20+ HOURS A WEEK. You want to know why that "sweet, innocent redhead" is ecstatically grinding her vaj on a black cock while you jerk off (and cry) watching cuckold porn? It's because she simply CAN NOT IMAGINE Jamal doing something like writing a fucking 5000 word essay about "the darkie menace", then posting it on Holla Forums or /wiz/ for 9 other faggots like yourself to make a 300+ reply thread where ALL YOU DO IS AGREE WITH EACH OTHER.
You want to know how to bore a grill- no, bore ANYONE, even a newborn to death? Get 10 pasty, doughy nerds to chant "aint white, aint right" for 14 hours a day, every day, until the end of days.
White men are boring, selfish, irresponsible, falsely entitled, have MASSIVE self-esteem issues and cry more than "the fairer sex"- I mean, you'd have to be a goddamned moron to think white boys are better then dark men at anything POSITIVE or ENJOYABLE.
She wants "Tall, Dark and Handsome", not "hunched-over, pasty and gross".

i think its because bonds between men and women are not as strong as it used to be. my granparens and parents were together and still are for decades. now? both women and men switching partners so fast they cant even attach to them and all attachment is that meme teenager love which will obviously perish in time and they break up. How can men even love women who had 10 cocks in her before him? how can women love men when he cant care about her but himself. its just fucked up degenerate time. this raped girl will end up mentaly fucked up, raped by ugly nigger is probably one of the worst shits, she will be afraid of them and probably attempt or commit suicide

Holy shit you must be butthurt to write this long a rant/rationalization

he probably got into tent when they had sex and got aroused. then he raped her while she was still wet so she probably had orgasm. sad

search and destroy masonic kike_helpers

At this point if you go camping in my country you should probably just bite the bullet and get an illegal gun before the other illegal thing shows up.
No one but yourself can protect you in that scenario and even if mom merkel could she wouldn't. Join a shooting club today and start training