Laura Ingraham: Trump to fire Bannon and replace Priebus

Even Laura Ingraham had turned on Trump with this sources proving to be true. Donald Trump had become the swamp.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(investment_banker)
8ch.net/pol/res/9654110.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Centipede here,is it good or bad.

Fuck off back to reddit.

If Bannon is fired I am fucking done.

I am just fucking done.

yeah dude the media never fucking lies so you should take the bannon rumors as gospel lol

"HClinton: U.S. should take out Syrian airfields"
Trump proceeds.

If Bannon is out, Trump is swamp, and nothing else but paving a path for a Jewish presidency of Ksuhner and Ivanka.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(investment_banker)

>Gary Cohn was born to an Eastern European Jewish family

Daily reminder that Ivanka brought these guten menschen on the team.

hahahahaahhahahaha its all over

Source is axiom.com. It's a little hidden in the OP pic. I took a scroll through their front page, and at least half of it is deeb goncerns about the President. I don't trust it one bit.

Maybe this 180° turn Trump took has something to do with that SS laptop full of Trump Tower schematics and auch which was stolen few weeks ago.

Trump is a disgrace, a fucking disgrace.

Reminder that if we and the rest of his base end up not pleased at the end of the 8 years, that its fine anyways because Jews will be to blame, and it will be even more evidence that you cant vote your way out of white genocide. Its win/win, regardless of what he does. What, would you rather have had Hillary? We got the best option out of the election, we made the choice and our choice made the difference at each step of the way.

Very real possibility. Its pretty obvious the kikes are doing some nipple twisting, given he was just saying its fine if Assad stays.

NEWFAGS AND RETURNING ANONS PLEASE GO HERE:

f

It's true or fake news? The breitbart will be against trump or will still supporting him? I need to understand if have something against Bannon since he helped Trump win election.

Even Laura Ingraham had turned on Trump with this sources.

The coup has already taken place.

It only took them two months of low-level DNC PR media campaign to win. Trump has chosen power for his family over facing the globalists.

This is what i think about the future and the media owned by DNC still shilling for their next DNC candidate in 2020 and making propaganda against Trump even with DNC and Neocons happy with Trump in the last day.

8ch.net/pol/res/9654110.html

Isn't it obvious by the name Cohn?

EXPOSE THIS
SHOW THIS ON BREITBART, R/THE DONALD AND OTHER PRO TRUMP SITES
MAKE THE NORMIES UNDERSTAND
and do the same with
we need to put pressure on trump to take distance from these people

I dont know why everyone acts suprised.
Trump made all his money together with jewish gangsters in New York and has stated multiple times that Israel, and Israel ONLY is what really matters to him.
the good thing is he will from now on only have the approval of Zionist kikes and Ziocuck (((Christians))). the left will keep hating him and the stupid retards on the "right" who thaught he was any good now know better. its good that it happened this early in his presidency

your d&c wont work faggot

We are still free to post what we want here, Shariablue is still mass shilling us and 8/pol/ is the only popular site that has actual discussion and not WEWLAD spam every post.

Are you faggots even trying?