HAPPENING

The cucks are getting it, truck mowing down people in Stockholm.

Swedish source because I haven't been able to find anything else so far.

archive.is/iqdQH
svd.se/just-nu-fordon-kor-bland-folk-pa-drottninggatan/om/sverige

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/789345/LA-stabbing-spree-Skid-Row
rt.com/usa/383978-la-mass-stabbing-police/
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/KJOR5/attack-in-central-stockholm-multiple-casualties
twitter.com/handesune/
twitter.com/handesune/with_replies
neues-deutschland.de/artikel/1047459.vier-tote-bei-lkw-anschlag-in-stockholm.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/richter-stockholm-107.html
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/a/BaA97/terrormisstankt-gomde-sig-bland-tagpendlare
thelocal.se/20170407/sweden-urges-political-solution-to-syrian-conflict-trump-assad-wallstrom
aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article24684814.ab
archive.fo/FZJnn
archive.fo/gmoX1
archive.fo/sEUrh
archive.fo/RIya1
youtu.be/0MSDn964GgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People dead on the streets

Bump. This and the 2nd gas attack are important threads.

I'll save everyone the trouble of machine translation:

The text after that looks like a different article about some "Karolinska Institute" scandal, so I guess that's all there is.

Fucking hell, I just got a call from my mate about this, he was on his way over there but got delayed by like 5 minutes

What gas attack? Can't find it on the catalog.

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Y E S
E
S

RELIGION OF PEACE

Sorry, it was corrected in the thread, it wasn't a second gas attack, it was a second attack on the location where the chemical weapons were. Possibly another reason to be forced into attacking again/war.

More pics coming in. Riot cops en route to the city center.

I'll also copy over the links from the other threads that were created on this:
www.express.co.uk/news/world/789184/stockholm-terror-attack-truck-drives-crowds-sweden
www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/07/sweden-attack-truck-mows-pedestrians-stockholm/
www.expressen.se/nyheter/stockholm/lastbil-har-kort-in-i-folkmassa-i-stockholm/
www.friatider.se/just-nu-lastbil-har-k-rt-i-folksamling-p-drottninggatan

Link and images from a fourth thread, so they don't get lost when it gets locked/bumplocked.
www.is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005161024.html
www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/M04XE/fordon-kor-pa-drottninggatan-bil-kor-pa-folk

Cops have good taste in motorcycles at least.

One person is apparently arrested.

I hope they throw Sven away in prison for the rest of his life. That sick twisted bastard.

I agree, all these straight white males who think killing innocent people for fun is acceptable need to learn their lesson.
And ban assault trucks while we're at it.

Incoming in 3.2.1. It was some poor refugee, he just had mental issuses, nothing to do with islam.

Just Truck of Peace Driving School, nothing to see here goy.

Every
Time

bump

This isnt real, is it?

For anyone interested, Sweden is engaging full SHUT IT DOWN mode.

All public transport, busses, trains and subways are shut down and wont move for a long while most likely. They've shut down theatre plays and maybe other public viewings such as cinemas too, don't know.

Also there's supposedly military all over the place.

They have refused to show any pictures of any victims and they refuse to say how many are dead.

Why should I care about sweden anymore or any other country that wont protest. I see all these brainwashed people around me and all things and lenghts I do to try to get something done fail or just make people only a little bit less blind. Even here in east europe we got so many of them and they are not only blind but will never get this information because media wont tell them and they are not good enough to find the info on internet except facebook.

At least I can not feel sorry about the dead because the probability of them being liberal or apolitical retards is so high. Being a liberal fag or apolitical 24/7 happy guy is trendy even still. If they cant wake up I hope they all die and if I and whites will die in the future I hope we take them all with us. I hope there is some power that would nuke it to oblivion if we have to go.

Did OP miss the stickied thread at the top?

Swedenfag here. I received the news when one of my relatives on Facebook used the crisis function to report that he was safe. I didn't watch a single second of propaganda vision and the attack reached me within the hour over social media.

On the Swedish forum very similar to the 4chan of Sweden, there's thousands of posts about the different aspects of the attack already. People talking about how politicians will go in full denial mode and claim that Sweden will fix the issues soon.

My guess is that Mr terrorist guy will get 3 years in prison and a parole after 2 after the court case. We have weeks of rustlement to go through after this where they will spend days on end talking about failed assimilation and how more money needs to be spent on the immigration problem.

Next week we'll be able to hear the suspect say that he did it because he didn't get his weekly allowance from the refugee center and thought that he wanted to punish society for his failed comprehension.

Oh the joy.

Whatever. At this point, the Swedes like it. Let them have their appropriately named Stockholm syndrome.

Bump, what's new?

twitter.com/AFP/status/850413593124376576

I've heard 5.

Saddam I am
I am Saddam
watching clips on Instagram
I hate Kuffars
Saddam I am

See this Truck, Leftist cuck?
Gonna drive it up the block!
May Allah bless the way I steer her
So when I see my rear view mirror
I'll count how many Swedes I struck!

One Swede,
Two Swedes-
Stampede!
Three Swedes!
They didn't share my ISIS creed!
Allah had given me my orders
Thank you for the open borders!

Thank you Jews! For this Opportunity!
Accept the dead as my Gratuity
Thank you Sweden for your trust,
and paying for our wanderlust
-the road to Allah nice and red
We're not diverse until you're dead!

Saddam I am
I am Saddam
I stole a truck
And now you're dead!
The saddest words of tongue or pen
Holla Forums was right once again!

seems to keep changing depending on the source

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/850414522389192705

Why do muslims think posting shit like this is appropriate?

I think they do.
You reap what you sow.

fuk u

Because they are cryptikikes.
Same with mudslimes, they'll always see themselves as the victims even if people are getting cut in half in the streets.

I mean, pics of the scene are ok I guess, but where's the real evidence it wasn't a holographic image of a truck and dummis. pleae, muslims dindu nuthin :')

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/850417119720341504

Weird how none of this was reported earlier:

A suspected terrorist ringleader who rammed a truck into shoppers in Stockholm killing at least five people has been arrested.

The man went on the run after fleeing the scene following a chaotic shootout. He was arrested in the north of the Swedish capital and admitted responsibility for the attack, security sources told Aftonbladet.

The hijacked vehicle crashed into a packed shopping centre and burst into flames.

Three men jumped out from the lorry and opened fire before trying to stab pedestrians, witnesses said.

Two men were tackled to the ground and arrested - but a third suspect went on the loose - immediately making him Europe's most wanted man.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/850417931251068932

Wanna know the best thing? He will be put into a swedish prison. This means he will live more comfortably than most anons on this board for the rest of his life. Internet, hot meals, own room, own furniture, normal clothes - all this is basic in Sweden prisons.

To the user who wrote , I just wanted to say that you're not alone in not beleiving any of the recent psy-ops or finding them convincing. But at the current state of this board it is impossible to even have a discussion about REAL conspiracies.

I hate them just like all you guys but you're being fooled, once again.

And he'll be out in 15 years to take a Swedish wife if there are any left.

twitter.com/AFP/status/850419612198084608

muslim shill detected

KEEP LOOKING FOR FOOTAGE
DON'T LET THE KIKE MEMORYHOLE ANYTHING

just as predicted, you illiterate shill

MIDF pls

You are the one sliding this thread with your holography bullshit. Go back to reddit where people might believe you.

Same principle, lads.

Germans are waking up.

Difficult to not fall for the bait sometimes… filtered now.

Remember people: The less responses the shills get, the less money they get.

one of the victims

Oh boy, time to spam even more pics then. Always do the opposite of what the kikes say.

At this state I think there are at least 80% of all current posts made by paid shills. Pathetic, but it shows once again that the enemy fears the truth more than anything else.

Rate my OC lads

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

And how many Jedi are left, Yoda? Faggot.

3/10
BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

If they cannot bring themselves to honour the victims or at least not smear their memory by covering for their murderers at least they could drop the fucking star wars, harry potter and other retarded pop culture references.

damn, there's a typo

Deserves to be shoved into a ditch.

a dog got killed as well

Post Eurotruck memes pls

longer version

This clip was repeated multiple times on propaganda vision. It's like 9/11 all over again.
4/7, never forget.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

(((semitic))) truck

notice the mudslime on the left.

Just like they called the earlier similar terror attacks in Germany (2006 world cup) and Austria (2014 Graz) "Amokfahrten"…

Every single time. We should make a compilation of those.

This guy too:

express.co.uk/news/world/789345/LA-stabbing-spree-Skid-Row

BREAKING NEWS: Mass stabbing in LA - multiple people injured and person shot

Isn't that nigger territory?

5/10
=BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS=

dunno

rt.com/usa/383978-la-mass-stabbing-police/

LAPD officers shot and detained a suspect on San Pedro Street around noon local time (2000 GMT). Three stabbing victims were found in the area, KABC reported.

What I have so far.

Good english source aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/KJOR5/attack-in-central-stockholm-multiple-casualties

Well done.

Welp if they insist on being snooty told-you-sos when Islam isn't exploding things it's only decent that someone should do the same to them when Islam is exploding things.

twitter.com/AFP/status/850442925641281536

the suffering of our enemies you little green cunt

KEK < RESERVED FOR TOMMY
KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK

Do you guys really have to try and force every single thread to be about this. After 4 pages of the same subject before any of those threads fill can we just have a thread or two about another attack in Sweden without being completely derailed

swedenfag here

It's really funny how they are allowed to use the terrorist attack for their purposes, but when nationalists do it it's bad.
The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

nvm the guy is the finnish MP.

According to many sources the arrested guy is not the driver of the truck.

Another one? Sweden, Yes.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Sweden doesn't need that much cargo transportation capacity.

No it's still the one.

The buzzer went off

WAR ITS

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

get to your shelters!

oh yeah usa doesnt have shelters…goodbye

There was a failed one in December 2010, that makes this the second one in recent memory.

Gondola?

Prime Minister Stefan Löfven to thank the police Jonas Hvitfeldt at the crash site on Drottninggatan in Stockholm.

Can she please have a name like "Where's Wally"?

Any ideas, anons?

He only killed himself so it doesn't really count.

What about the dog?

I'd rather get no thanks at all than from that retard.

A salafist firebombed a shia mosque in Malmö and being charged for terrorism like 6 months ago.

Is he a cuck?

Is he convicted of terrorism? Seems ridiculous to be charged for terrorism for arson.

Pick two.

who even gives a shit what that worthless fucking eunuch says or does. he has done nothing since he got elected other than floundering aimlessly and cowering in a piss soaked corner while sweden burns.

the worst part is that he might get elected again since almost every swede above 40 has been so brainwashed by our jewish media that the feel forced to vote for the commies

Of course not. He's gonna make Sweden great again. It's current year+2, why are you even asking this question?

Ban assault trucks

This would have never happened if only Sweden banned the private ownership of assault trucks.

added two more from today, if you have more, plz contribute

Well, the man has connection with IS, claims to be in Europe to wage jihad as well as IS taking responsibility for the attack. And salafists just as happily attack shia as the western world.

Alright, so todays attack was the third in recent memory. My bad.

You post a picture claiming that it shows a dead person.
Where is the dead person?
All I see is a crowd of people crouching around something.

Nice truck Mohammad!

The supposed site of the supposed incident can't even be seen from there.
Your image can be summed up as "Brown man smiles as he takes a photo."
Shocking.
Despite your best efforts, the silent majority here recognizes what you are attempting to do: divert the focus away from the Kikes and on to Muslims.
Yes, they're assisting the psyop, those scenes are deliberately staged because the hoaxers know that doing so will cause true believers to help them spread the "Jews are the good guys, Muslims are the real enemy" meme.

Don't fall for the shill above.

I'm still sad about the doggo. It's part of chronic depression. Goodbye doggo ;_;7

I don't believe that this many Holla Forumsacks are doing 180's on Trump that quickly, it's like you cucks have hardons for mudslimes

I never proclaimed Trump to be /ourguy/ and I was always skeptical, and I hold the same view now, but this shit smells like JIDF to me

could it be that 8/pol/ banned all negative discussion on Trump before?

And also no blood anywhere, and no alarm on any of their faces.

Polite sage.

He's the one who did a 180 on us, m8. If you've never seen real actual anger on this board, you're probably a newfag who assumes overmoderation is the norm.

Not sure if satire or not. twitter.com/handesune/

かわいいですね~ーーーーーー

At this point, my only wish is that more leftists die in the terror attacks, than good people.

We should make a point to express ISIS that it is ok to attack the lefties, because they are less likely to resist and wouldn't be armed, nor hostile against them.

Mudslimes dont even drink alcohol. Its like hes saying to just let it keep happening and live your life like normal and it will get better. Protip, it doesnt get better.

He's a turk for sure, so no satire. twitter.com/handesune/with_replies

Found the sheltered retard who never came in contact with actual rapefugees.

The turds get drunk as often as they possibly can, m8. Living in a zone which hosts a pack of them is hell.

Can someone confirm the first picture being from Stockholm?

Where are these streams anyways?

It makes me sick. Could it be our very own roachposter?

you spelled "months" wrong user

SO PEACEFUL! WOW! SO MUCH PEACE!
GREAT JOB SWEDEN, YOU'RE REALLY MOVING "FORWARD".

You reap what you sow

They do any and all of those things before jihad because their sins are expunged in the afterlife in martyrdom.
When you see them picking up whores, eating pork or drinking that's a big fucking red flag they might be gearing up to suicide.

Wouldn't that just be a troll account. They're literally posting the same shit being posted in this thread to bring attention to it. Either way carrying water to breaking conditioning.

Allegedly one of the victims, a 19 year old girl.

probably a lot of shilling.
you also need to remember that trump isn't the omnipotent god-emperor or incarnation of our will we meme him to be. he's a person that has to navigate a very corrupted and complex political system with backstabbing kikes around every corner while not getting into fights with the big guys internationally. things won't always turn out ideally, he will have to do bad things to succeed in the long run. we shouldn't trust him completely but we also shouldn't pull a complete 180 as soon as he does something sketchy.

we should also remember that nobody here knows exactly what's going on, it's always lot's of speculation trying to make sense of the evidence

Perpetrator still on the run according to german newspaper.

One man arrested in suburb, police say it's not the attacker

yes, thank you for your innovative products to protect swedes from being killed by trucks. now swedes can live a long and healthy life of watching their cities, schools, services, society, wives, sisters, daughters and sons being raped to death by muslims rather than dying in a truck attack. you are really making a difference.

forgot link neues-deutschland.de/artikel/1047459.vier-tote-bei-lkw-anschlag-in-stockholm.html

tagesschau.de/ausland/richter-stockholm-107.html (german state TV)
Borders "closed", possibly more than one attackers

The person arrested in the suburb.

Why is the dude in the backseat blurred out?

How did Samamed Hackbar take that selfie without a selfie stick?

And why is the car damaged?

http ://www.unesco.org/new/en/media-services/single-view/news/unesco_denounces_fake_statement/

Images captured from public space can't be distributed to the wider public without the soul's written permission.

Yep
I thought at one point during the election that kushner had bought the place, or at least the mods

Guess why…

Most english media is fucking pathetic btw, almost nobody reporting on the attacker still being on the run.

The funny thing is that they confirmed him as being the guy with the hoodie…

I'd knew better, I'd say he's talking about terrorists right… because I'm pretty sure those pink little jelly bits surrounded by pools of red juice splattered all over the street are the result of a violent impact with a truck, a deliberate action meant to strike fear in the heart of the infidels, which is driven by hate.

shitty google: translation

The man has online expressed sympathy for the terrorist sect IS.

After the attack, he went trains to the north - and was arrested in Märsta.

There is still much that is shrouded in mystery surrounding the 39-year-old man on Friday night arrested on suspicion of involvement in the terrorist attack in Stockholm.

After the attack on Drottninggatan be the man fled, first to run down into the subway. Then he said, according to Aftonbladet's sources, took the train north.

- He went in the direction of the airport and then went back, says an informant.

It is still unclear if the man went Arlanda Express or commuter train.

- He had nowhere to go. He behaved oddly.
Confessed when he was arrested

39-year-old was arrested after having acted "strangely" in a store in New York City. The police were alerted and were able to arrest the man. He shall have demonstrated minor injuries.

According to the source data fit man into signalementet expired. The man must also have had a balaclava and broken glass on his clothes.

- He wore the same clothes as in the picture.

The suspect admitted the crime in connection with the arrest. Police suspect that he was driving the truck.

The man, who is said to be Uzbek citizens, are registered in another Stockholm suburb.

- We have very good evidence against him.

Among other things, the police secured the trail of blood on Main Street, where the man is believed to have run down a flight of stairs.

The 39-year-old man believed to have stolen the truck loading. According to Aftonbladet sources believed his former recce at the site.
Liked terrorist image

How long the man lived in Sweden is still unclear. On his Facebook page, he has posted propaganda films for IS. He also liked a picture of bloody people, taken seconds after the explosion at the Boston Marathon April 15, 2013.

Aftonbladet has been in contact with a friend of the arrested man.

She says she can not believe it's 39-year-old who is behind what happened in Stockholm.

- He has four children and works in the construction industry.

- He never talk politics or religion, the only thing he's talking about getting more jobs so he could send money home to his family.

She also says that he does not live at the address where he's written, but south of Stockholm.

Liked terrorist image

How long the man lived in Sweden is still unclear. On his Facebook page, he has posted propaganda films for IS. He also liked a picture of bloody people, taken seconds after the explosion at the Boston Marathon April 15, 2013.

Aftonbladet has been in contact with a friend of the arrested man.

She says she can not believe it's 39-year-old who is behind what happened in Stockholm.

- He has four children and works in the construction industry.

- He never talk politics or religion, the only thing he's talking about getting more jobs so he could send money home to his family.

She also says that he does not live at the address where he's written, but south of Stockholm.

She was a cutie. If she had found a good, strong men I'm sure you had made a good mother.

*she had made
Although you might make a good mother too, user. Who knows.

Why deport them??

Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the cucks' bodies pile up in the streets.

Curious news from just before the attack:
thelocal.se/20170407/sweden-urges-political-solution-to-syrian-conflict-trump-assad-wallstrom

Swedish foreign minister Margot Wallström has called on the UN Security Council to reach a resolution on Syria following Donald Trump's decision to launch missile strikes in response to a chemical attack.

The sad thing is: that dog didn't vote the government that lets the whole middle east in into office. On the contrary; dogs know they have to mark their territory to signel to dogs from other packs to keep out; They know they have to protect their own from invading outsiders.
Something humans seem to have forgotten.
Doggos are redpilled.

It is just dirty as can be seen from the hand prints, most likely from the salt put on the roads during winter.

aftonbladet.se/senastenytt/ttnyheter/inrikes/article24684814.ab

I like dogs and all but ultimately they're just an embodiment of slave morality and serve no other purpose than being used by humans as a means to gain self gratification.

This is a fucking 12 year old ledditor that can only communicate with text over popular pictures.

That's wrong. Ever see a dog owner not having control over his dog? That's because the dog doesn't respect the person and thinks he's above them in the pack hierarchy. A dog will only follow and be loyal to a good pack leader.
Also, they have been our companions for millenia. Looking down on dogs is sandnigger tier.

This.

It makes you looks suspiciously kekabish, user.

They will, when autonomous technology comes out. The government will strictly control where people drive. Staying on roads. Can't take your car out in the woods, the car will simply disobey you.

Just an accident.

You can pretend to be outraged all you want but putting dogs on a pedestal and anthropomorphizing them on the other hand is typical Western/Anglo-Saxon degeneracy. Europeans treat their animals with respect but we still keep them in the yard where they belong while you aidsniggers go to bed and snuggle with them before sleep.

Lurk moar.

Security. Always the best reason for a dog. And not even a shredder attack dog. Something that barks to alert. Plus a home is always better than the street or shelter.

But yeah back in topic. Will the Swedes start to snap when they realize, the giving, it does nothing. As like a sperg out moment.

This is the same country where they had an elected oficial join ISIS, they will not fucking wake up they have been cowed too much. Their only hope is if Finland decides to annex them.

Not really, Lebovitz but keep telling yourself that.

Are those now hate images, you fucking faggot?

If you don't know when you've lost an argument, you need to lurk moar, user.

They forgot to wipe private webcam, it is offline but has an archive.

archive.fo/FZJnn
archive.fo/gmoX1
archive.fo/sEUrh
archive.fo/RIya1

Live camera is now disabled but history has not yet rolled over.
www.webbkameror.se/webbkameror/sergelstorg/historik/webcam_history_13_1280.php

I T ' S A L W A Y S
T H E J E W S

Any truth that threatens their beloved multicultural utopia is apparently hateful. I'm surprised they didn't call posting the images "violence" worse than the attack itself. It's mind boggling how people can be so brainwashed.

Fucking mages, I tell you.

According to LL the right picture is from the """accident""".

You're a real winner, user.

This newfag really does not know when to shut up. For some reason they are arguing to preserve their ego on an imageboard

Can you faggots stop the shillposting and concentrate on the fucking happening?

For example where did this image from the failed #2 thread come from?

DUES VULT

SEAMUS, GET THE FERTILIZER AND THE CARS

WE NEED TO SHOW THE ARABS HOW YOU BLOW THINGS UP

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SHIT SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS

kill yourself

Ignore title of the video, good collection of footage

I know these are old but any drawfags here should fix it. Strong meme potential but the execution is poor.

btw we need a Swede one now :^)

Kek, where do you think you are, newfag? This is autism central.
In any case that's a strange way of saying "I was wrong, user. I'll be more careful from now on.", but it'll do for now.
Nighty night, user.

no shit newfag.

muslims are the sword of the jews
old news.

Not a single body.

the (((powers that be))) have created two generations of children trapped in adult bodies

haha weak humans need to ground to meat and meal for our empire! Our great plan is working!

Is she saying she has a posthuman pussy?
Either that, or "terrorism is part and parcel of living in a multicultural city".

This could be huge

I can't wait for spring break.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS!

Kokeshi makes you happy

I've never seen this schlongo before, thanks for sharing user.

What I want to know is…what took so long? Sweden has got to be the most (((culturally-enriched))) country in Europe with the biggest and most out-of-control ghettos.

No shit, faggot. That's because Scumerica loves sodomy and has difficulties maintaining relationships with other human beings in general. It's more convenient to project your affection onto a pet when you're socially dysfunctional.

Here's an exploitable SWAT Man.

Hahaha holy shit. I hope that bitch was bleeding out in pain and terror for as long as possible. Fucking swedish commie scum. Hopefully her meat was a good meal for some insects at least.

What the fuck man?

Need one with one arm swede user

*captcha*
ahmgoy

What one calls a red line, in Sweden they call it a blood trail.

BREAKING

Police dashcam footage leaked.

THE NEXT FALSE FLAG AFTER THE BREXIT PUNISHMENT OF WESTMINSTER

Kikes are sowing fear again. Ask yourself:
Who benefits?

Trips of truth.
Honestly, what's the general attitude toward these refugees of normalfag Swedes? Has anyone woken up and faced the horror yet or is everyone still completely cucked out?

How can Swedes not see that there is a huge problem?

Hail Capitalism brother!

youtu.be/0MSDn964GgI

ASSAULT BAN TRUCKS

Lurk moar newfag

I honestly don't give a fuck. Let the liberals invite as many savages as they want into their homes. Liberalism dies wherever islam spreads, and as soon as they get rid of all the liberal shitholes and turn them into their own lands, the crusaders and the rightwing death squad can move in and evict them out and conquer these once degenerate dens of liberalism.

Underrated post.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Dogs are literally the NEETs of animals. Cats on the other hand

They're such faggots for ALWAYS using pop culture in everything.

Dogs do great on their own in the wild. Maybe not some designer mixed poodle, but your average lab is going to survive no problem. Stray dogs are generally harmless but they are so successful surviving in the wild that they get out of control fairly quickly.

The USA has a really well funded Animal Control arm of the government that keeps us from realizing how quickly dogs can procreate. In Easter Europe where they don't immediately catch dogs and there is more prey for canines, stray dogs are numerous enough to be a problem.

That's enough of my autistic screeching about dogs not being able to survive as well as cats.

they really have the minds of children don't they?

All that chaotic frog posting sure paid off didn't it?

But people died. How could it be fake?

it's not, it could have been organized by mossad or CIA, but that doesn't make it fake

The cognitive dissonance of these people will never cease to amaze me.

Very interesting information.

Isn't the truck 'parked' next street along? Top of red circle… looks like it anyway. They must have moved it.

Gather everything

The two pictures of the 02:00 and 03:00 event aren't there anymore.

topkek
Sweden, you fucked up.

Dogs are whiter than Jews

good job, user

Burn level:
GAMMA RAY BURST

Sweden yes?
Also, bump.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392736/Homemade-BOMB-hijacked-beer-truck-Stockholm.html

They need to open their doors even wider to show that tolerance is mightier than the large, heavy lorry.

The jews opened the borders.
The Europeans opened their legs.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

and the politcal correctards are like "it's racist to tell that its a moslem before you know who did it.."

just remove kebab and the free people will be able to peacefully drive around with their trucks to help their fellow peacelovers with obtaining their material needs

Every still shot was archived on the night, for your evidential benefit but for some reason searching the URL doesn't direct you to the archive.
URL of the van "testing the fit" can be found here:
archive.fo/gmoX1
Camera generated timestamp in the top right.

Lurk moar, newfriend.

I think you might be right.
There's a lot of information in these images but that's offset by them being pretty low resolution.
I was in a rush to get the information out and hadn't taken a detailed look, but now I'm revisiting the stills, I'm noticing strange activity on the roof of the building beside Ahlens and further vehicle activity under the front of the building.
Here's a little video I spliced together showing all of the screenshots.
Might make a better one fullscreen if anyone gives a fuck.
It's video rather than a gif, so you can pause it and shit.