Other urls found in this thread:

erogedownload.com/downloads/otomaid-cafe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/cuteboys/

And stay there

that's pretty gross desu

Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes

that one where you get AIDS and die from being a butt pounded queer

He said crossdressing, not being gay. Take your projections elsewhere.

That reminds me of how the dragon plateskirt in Runescape was much cheaper than the platelegs despite weighing 1kg less and having identical stats. It was wiser to get the plateskirt but it made you look like a crossdresser.

You could also wear the female elegant clothing, if I remember correctly.

Fuck off retard

Animal Crossing
I liked how wearing a skirt changed your running animation, but wearing a kilt didn't.

Also, Dark Souls, too bad only slim characters may look OK, otherwise prepare to see the character turned into a drag queen, also, chest hair.

dragon dogma

kill yourself degenerates

POZ Quest - The HOMMO

There ain't nothing wrong with wanting to look kawaii.

vintage vidya crossdressing

There is a problem with identifying yourself by your fetish. If you want to blog about putting on dresses, do it anywhere but here faggot.

Fuck off faggot. I bet you would just love to wrap your thirsty lips around an uncut feminine penis to then proceed to gently lick it's tip in circles with your tongue. While caressing his balls with one hand you'll vigorously start to suck that phallus up and down, getting your face thrusted while those girly hands hold your hair then you begin to taste the very first drops of cum dripping from that shiny dickhead, awaiting for that man milk to grace your face or even better yet, drink it all down.
That is what i would say if i was a trap loving faggot like OP, which i ain't, i'm straight.

Actually, you're just trying to go full Holla Forums.

you have a point. Indeed, the same argument applies to furries
however, if we were to have a thread about games where you play as some manner of anthropomorphized animal critter you'd have enthusiastic fans of everything from Aero the Acrobat to Ratchet & Clank without the need to bring up furries even once.
No need to work yourself up over someone looking for games with particular elements in them unless the topic turns away from vidya

I mean it's not like we have constant ongoing hentai game threads, right?

i'd kill for a game about a domina training degenerate drow boys

All trannies will be killed.

I'm not sure if you're being ironic. That's pretty gay

genetics information and physiology are all social constructs guys you heard it here first

My boyfriend is trans, but he still accepts what comes with being a biological female (as in, having XX chromosomes) rather than living in complete denial. Ah well, people who actually think this way will end up doing something stupid and get sick or die. Darwinian selection in action.

when the fuck did this thread mention trannies?
There's a difference between lopping your dick off and wearing a skirt in a japanese video game.

Well that's enough for this thread. It was born dying and now its dead.

I've fucking needed something like this for a while now. Saved.

Would you prefer I was 100% gay or that I go against what makes him comfortable and happy?

I'm gonna go eat a banana, but it tastes, looks, and is shaped like an apple.

Does that make any fucking sense? No.

Why the fuck is this insanity on Holla Forums? Go home. You don't belong here.

Of course, do i look like a faggot who jerks off to futa on traps to you? Particularly when the futa's dick goes up the traps pooper? That's hella gay.

Did I say he looks feminine? I said he still acknowledges that he's got a female physiology, which is entirely different than like, one of those genderfluid twats who's just looking for a reason to scream at people for 'misgendering' them and flipflopping on a daily basis.

Come on bruh, nothing's black and white.

**Also if we're gonna play this game, I came here when moot quit, and prior to Holla Forums I'd been on 4chan since 2007.

Not that any of that actually matters.**

I'll admit, this is new to me.

I would prefer if you stopped posting.

You first fuccboi.

Boys have a penis
Girls have a vagina

Thats pretty fucking black and white.

Stop encouraging insanity that is false fucking charity. This is going to blow up in your face.

Now go home. You do not belong here.

Pick fucking one you cuck.

Is that one of them Ina-zoomer Eleven games?

Opinion discarded.

this well executed bait

You know there probably are far more girls, gays and trans people than you think there are on this site, but because there are fucking newfags like you here who thinks this is a sekrit club with a hivemind, they usually don't talk about it. You and people like you just want to hear other people hold the same opinions as you, and you say "you don't belong here" when someone has a differing opinion.

Stop trying to look for an echo chamber here, go to facebook, tumblr or even Holla Forums if you feel edgy.

is it so bad i want a little reverse trap action, or even for a girl to just wear some regular pants

Why the fuck are you talking about how you're a girl/homo/trans on Holla Forums

Is this related to a video game of some sort

We're both conservative.
How, exactly? I've known him the better part of ten years.

Transitioned when he was 20, single mother abused him (screaming, beating, withholding food) when he wanted to present himself as male. Since moving out and transitioning, he's far more happy and healthy. I aint pushing an agenda; I think it's important to address those sorts of issues head on rather than skirting about it by either blindly prescribing hormones or just ignoring it. He got the theraputic help he needed, fuck he even got an MRI done, his brain is configured in a physiologically male manner. We both mind our own business, and take care of each other, and we're both happy.

Careful user, don't wanna go and trigger someone

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN FUCKING MEAN

they can trigger my balls in their mouth, tomboys and reverse traps are a godsend

might I suggest you go to a more heavily moderated image board, or even a forum perhaps

If you cared about this person you would be trying to help them over this mental illness, because that is exactly what it fucking is. Not coax them further into it. You are not conservative in the least even if you vote trump.

I don't know if you're aware of what you're doing and I suspect a lot of people in similar position don't either, so I figured I'd mention it in hopes of saving your some serious trouble in the future. Mental breakdowns, suicide threats, emotional blackmailing, expect it and know you had a hand in encouraging it. I tried.

Remember that you reap what you sow.

You can go home now, this is not your home.

oh man that drives me up the wall

especially in demons souls when female characters didn't get a full helmet for fluted armor

Dark Souls

My best friend in gradeschool played hockey and would come over to my house afterward in her gear.

goodshit/10

Who said anything about Trump? Who said I was an Amerifat?

I'm diagnosed (as in, by a doctor) with MDD. I've been in therapy my entire life. Mental illness doesn't get cured, user. You treat it to the best of your ability, learn coping strategies, and try your best to live comfortably and happy. My partner tried to kill himself several times before transitioning, this was five years ago. No incidents since, no blackmailing, no whatever happened to you. Stop projecting, everyone is different.

sounds cute but i take it you never porked her or even still hang out based off your tone

If we're talking about mental illnesses, everyone have some form of it. And if you're fully normal, that's also abnormal. Hitler was a schizo. Stalin was a psycho. How about all the incest that happened in the western kingdoms or in Byzantine. user, you're full of shit.

Back to topic now. Miitomo isn't too bad for that. Though I uninstalled the game because it was clogging potential ebook space on my phone.

Wew fucking trannies derail a thread wow.

shit dude, I just realized I haven't seen a group of people make a real factual statement in years. Everyone just goes along with the liberal bullshit, seeing an actual institution use facts to back a common sense stance is like a breath of fresh air

make sure to reserve your graves early user, the chick is going to off herself soon like all trannies do, and you're fucked in the head so who knows what you'll do to yourself once she does it. Reserving the graves guarantees you a space at the cemetery and makes it easier on your relatives when they have to clean it all up and get a funeral going
Start a savings jar for the funerals too, your family will appreciate not having to pawn all their shit just to bury you

Did the doctors tell you that?

Read: delaying the inevitable.

We're done champ.

Like they fucking derail everything.

Well how the fuck did a simple thread about crossdressing go this way      ∨            ∧_∧     ∧_∧  (´

Yeah, you really need don't belong here. Leave.

This entire thread is why Holla Forums needs to leave Holla Forums the fuck alone

There is nothing less relevant to video games than identity politics, and the pollacks have absolutely no self control and have to start vigorously shitposting the moment they see something that triggers them

If you're so upset, you can go start a thread on YOUR OWN BOARD about how the tranny scum are undermining the moral backbone of the white race or whatever, no one here cares; this is a board about V I D E O G A M E S

Nah that was YEARS ago, I didn't even know sex was a thing. Plus she went full normalfag so it's not like what was interesting about her is there any more.

So is ostracizing and antagonizing people for their illness gonna solve any problems? Name one incident where someone's been 100% cured of a mental illness, with no later relapse or upkeep. While you're busy googling that, we'll go over how my depression is currently dealt with (because we clearly can't talk about gender dysphoria like adults).

My body doesn't metabolize tryptophan, which exaggerates the feelings of hopelessness, emptiness, exhaustion and almost zombie-like listlessness that comes with being a social pariah. Along with years and years of therapy, and sero/melatonin supplements and good old-fashioned exercise, I can get what needs to be done without breaking down into despair. I don't lash out at others, I do my best to help people and share the happiness I've found, rather than doing my damnedest to make someone on an anonymous imageboard feel bad about sharing their personal experiences openly.

I really hope you, and anyone else reading this is able to take away some semblance of peace and contentment after thinking about this. Take a deep breath, flex and relax, and go get angry about something that pertains to your own life. Use it for something positive. Go volunteer.

Holla Forums was fine with trans shit when the first exodus happened. Now these idiots keep screaming newfag and get out if you don't like it but wasn't the site about the freedom to express yourself? Either anons have become edge since intl happened or we're simply getting a lot of users from other sites that think this site is the "end boss of the internet" or whatever other cancerous meme a 14 year old came up with.

Sounds like you've got a case of the faggot

feels good

step outside of your bubble and realize there are more factors to human civilization than what entertainment you consume

people with mental illness deserve no quarter. Disfunction begets disfunction. Today you're fucking a woman who pretends to be a man, tomorrow you're fucking a real guy though a glory hole, next week you're drinking stranger's piss and asking for The Gift

hey shit happens. the first girl i tried to date started off as a cute tomboy and became a hoodrat with neck tattoos

what board do you think you're on

If you could analyze factors other than entertainment you're consuming, you'd realize you're using the same reason to derail a thread as the tranny fucker form earlier, you fucking idiot.

Actually, I'll be back on topic now. Morrowind lets you wear the clothes from the opposite gender. I think NPCs did make comments about it, saying you look ridiculous. With some higher res clothes, it's pretty dumb. But if you enchant a skirt and wear it, it has some practicality. Especially if you can somehow put a vaguely useful constant effect on it (which is almost never the case).

Holla Forums never accepted shit you fucking flipdick, neither did 4chan until you tumblrcunts migrated and killed that like you kill everything with your blind acceptance of everything under the sun and complete lack of values.

Your self-destructive tendencies are pointed outwards, so I will tell you to fuck off and burn in your own fucking personal manmade hell.

Wanna know why?
Its fucking imaginary fabricated bullshit. You're being milked. Adults don't bother with infantile "muh feelings" pseudo-sciences.

Maybe you should take your own advice and step back to examine and realize that someone might be trying to make you feel bad because they want you to feel good. Maybe they're trying to save your some trouble. Maybe they're not just trying to get as rise out of you and you should stop playing the victim for once.

user, we're not tumblr. This isn't assosiated with us outside of 8ch unless we go to /cuteboys/ or something, which most won't because >3dpd
We can slide down, but we can't slide down here. We'd have to leave to fall, because we're anonymous here.

Gat dayum bruh, project a bit harder.

Not to defend the tranny fucker, but do you actually have anything to back this up?

sorry Holla Forums isn't the fascist safe space you want it so desperately to be user, you're just going to have to accept that other people have different opinions than you and none of those opinions are relevant to video games

What are you on about user? Have you really been on the site since day 1 of when this started? People migrated here because of censorship that happened because people kept obsessing over this imageboard shit until some people reached the conclusion that they can "reshape halfchan" as their own creation. When in reality, it's just a fucking site. Same with Holla Forums. This isn't a special place of hatred. It's just a board about video games.

I'll try to keep going on topic to at least somewhat give actual decent posts to the thread. Pic related is another good case of crossdressing in vidya.

yes goy, the slippery slope isn't real, we totally haven't been going at full speed down the rabbit hole since the gay shit started

Did I say there wasn't a slippery slope?
No, I said that if we fall down it, won't be here.

if your examples are clickbait news articles from marxist shill papers then I don't know what to tell you

Any of the "Soulsborne" games
Saints Row
Fallout 4, yes I know its a shit game but OP didn't require the games to be good
Sims 4 apparently, see above
Dragon's Dogma to an extent

This shit's now entering cancer. I was defending the tranny user but not this shit. I think people should live as normal human beings. Pedophilia and beastality is a no-no. Same with living as an animal. If people really wanna live as animals, go in the forest.

Trannies that are more normal will try to live as normal human beings. Same with gays and bi people. This is just legitimate mental illness.

Oh shit, I got sidetracked before I could dig any examples up.

Uhhh, outta stuff I've recently played, both Stardew Valley and Fallout 4 have crossdressing, but nothing really meaningful in both that the character models aren't suited for it, and nobody bats an eye. I think you can play a male of a super girly race in Tera though.

I'm really wracking my brain, but there's nothing really funny or exciting in that department, I'm afraid.

Maybe if there was an open-ish social RPG with character creation, you could have fun tricking everyone into thinking you're a cute girl. Mitebcool.

making an accusation doesn't make it true
The first is from a legal decision made in Canada this very week, in which non-penetrative bestiality was legalized in order to drop a bestiality charge on a man who had raped his two stepdaughters and made a dog lick their genitals
The second is documentary about "puppy play", a new phenomenon across Britain in which men dress up and pretend to be dogs. This documentary was created by All4, a primetime UK television channel
Third is an article from Salon in which a pedophile legitimately pins the blame for his mental illness on others, saying he is not a bad man for wanting to fuck small children

I gave FF7 as an example but that game's writing is so terrible that it's kinda great. I'm not looking forward to the remake. I kinda prefer the original with every single flaw and terrible dialog it has.

on a budget level it's not remotely feasible for square to have all the crazy shit the original version had, that's not even taking into consideration what steps they might take to make the game more "modern"

it's going to be watery garbage

Villagers in animal crossing will react if you crossdress, they also react if you're barefoot I think.
Honestly, I'm glad that it's uncommon. It makes the examples where it is all the sweeter.

Not like there's much point to a remake. The PC release fixes all the bugs and some people have made some HD mods. The game is fine as is for me.

married faggot with a husband here

anyone who turns themself into a sex mutant by threatening their doctor they will commit suicide unless they break their oath and use their skills to help with their fetish is a goddamn degenerate. There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but the moment you start taking pills that fuck with your neurochemistry or getting surgery so you can be a better fucktoy you deserve extermination.

Also, can I choke you to unconsciousness while I impregnate your ass?

would you

no

Absolute waste of a thread.

I have one.
erogedownload.com/downloads/otomaid-cafe/

off the top of my head
Triforce Heroes
Harvest Moon A New Beginning
Story of Seasons
presumably Story of Seasons Trio of Towns too
Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
and there's a demon specifically about transvestites with this compendium description in Soul Hackers (which is a 10/10 game)

I've actually played a few of their VNs. VNs are all I have, otherwise I'd post some stuff.

This one was pretty damn good.
Don't let the bad ends happen though, they're really sad

Holla Forums finds this thread quite problematic and are triggered, if only there was a way to hide threads, if only they had a safe space where the could avoid threads like this

it's not even the original Holla Forums, this is a bunch of board eaters that already destroyed Holla Forums and turned it full natsoc in order to take all credibility from it, even Alex Jones makes more sense nowaday. Their next goal is to permeate into Holla Forums and sink it into a shitpost war too.

"i-it's shills, i swear"

proof needed

I hope you're not getting paid, Shlomo.

Really, Holla Forums? A whole thread without mentioning the king of traps?

Nice cucking there, Sven

Heard we wasn't a fuccboi, outside of cross-dressing he was a normal boy, only that chink at Arcsys can tell if Bridget likes dick or not

Yeah which is why he should have been posted. Its basically what OP asked for.

You are the cancer that killed Inazuma Eleven, together with fujoshits and NoE.

I have no trust in the system but come on man…

Wow, you are the cancer. Advocating for off board topic discussion in a non-containment thread, just so you can side with the unpopular opinion (here) of accepting transfaggotry.