How does it make you feel that evil, edgy, racist nazi pricks on this board like games that you like?

How does it make you feel that evil, edgy, racist nazi pricks on this board like games that you like?

They are tainting your favorite games RIGHT NOW.

Just about the same as you knowing furfags like me like the games you like.

Die

i like mario and dont like jew

I'll get around to it one day.

Until then, enjoy your triggering.

ALL FURFAGS NEED TO FUCKING DIE

GET OFF MY BOARD

How does it make you feel that evil, edgy, racist nazi pricks on this board are getting dubs?

delete this
delete your account
roll for dubs, if dubs get H.R.Clinton shits her Mao pantsuit in a televised debate vs Trump-kun

Kek.

I don't care that they like games I like, but Holla Forums posters are worse than furries in shitting up boards with their crap

re-roll, if dubs get Hildawg blurts out on live tv

Sage and report for intl raid.

Now Mr. Mayor, that's an illegal town ordinance. I'm sorry, but I just can't put it into effect!

After all, where will fans of Star Fox, Sly Cooper, Sonic, Freedom Planet, Kay, Okami, Wolf Link, Tanuki Mario, Spyro, The Turtles, and hundreds of other beloved furry vidya franchises go?

ban them all.
VIDEO GAMES SHOULD ONLY BE FOR HUMANS. EVREYTHING ELSE IS UNREALISTIC AND STUPID.

It sucks when you cant even talk about games like Wolfenstein thanks to it.

Pretty good

FUCK YOU

How does it make you feel that evil, edgy, racist nazi pricks on this board like the same water and breath the same air that you like?

They are tainting your favorite sources RIGHT NOW

They are not the ones censoring the fuck out of the smallest bit of sexuality and memeing the fuck out of translations while glorifying insane violence and gore, so they're not really my problem.

They could be literally Hitler, I could be literally playing on a server with Hitler and it wouldn't bother me so long as he didn't mic spam.

they actually are tainting them, good point

Who the fuck cares about Mario?
that shitt is like cavemen and shouldn't belong in our modern age of realistic vidya to give a bright hope for children.
Children should only play 1 hour of vidya and should only play stuff like Europa Universalis, games that involves chores or learning to code. that's it. orve me wrong
you can't

Just want to post here.

if dubs get Hildabeest gets indicted and arrested.

if trips get Hildawg gets arrested by FBI

They didn't ruin gaming. Disease ridden parasites who saw dollar signs and easy jobs ruined gaming. The gaming press ruined gaming. The self proclaimed "professional nerd" leeches ruined gaming.

Am I a fucking white male, OP? I'm just asking since I can hear the racial guilt all the way over here. By the way, I think Trump would make a great president, and the wall sounds like a great idea. Enjoy your feelings.

∧_∧  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ( ´∀`)< Lets play a game, Holla Forums  (    )  \________  | | |  (__)_)

Somehow, what the OP intended to say isn't actually absolute newfaggotry, he's just a brain damaged oldfag that is trying to convey a important message.
You must now extrapolate on what meant. The only rules are:
1.Your guess on what he said must not be considered "cancer" or "shitposting", unless ironic
2.Your guess on what he said must somehow involve tainting video games or nazis playing videogames.

Now, go.

I can't… because you aren't right to begin with.

You really are machines. Does the word "fun" mean anything to you?

its fucked up how brainwahsed homosexuals are

The Nazi's were assholes. But no more evil than Commies.

feels good man

Nice dubs mein herr.

Holla Forums is fucking tumblr-tier. don't compare me to those reverse sjws.

Excuse me for a minute, is pic related you?

Something awful is a degenerate website that makes you pay 9bucks just to post..
they're now irrelevent faggots who stick to their games where they have power and Holla Forums.

Pick one.

I pick the truth. which is that all games that aren't RTS, promote good chores and brain development that creates autism and obese kids.
also faggots who let kids play games for more than an hour a day, evrey day fo the week.

Absolutely fine with me, at least they know how to make good games and their banter doesn't suck.