Dog died last month

Fuck you From. Eat a dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlAmKsmLav8
doesthedogdie.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel for you user. I love dogs, but refuse to get anymore because them passing away is just too much. Feel a bit better in knowing that he loved you with all his heart.

wait till you find out why he's there, cried like a little bitch while fighting him, something that had never happened before

I feel this is what will prevent me from getting another in the future. Plus childhood dog that died at 18. I know most dogs don't even last that long.

It's like being upset when your favorite nigger dies. They're not even human, who gives a shit.

Did you get the cutscene were he requires you and you try to pet him?

I've had 3 pass away. My heart can't take it anymore, I try to only remember the good times but then it just makes me tear up like a faggot and miss them even more.

Fuck off to cuckchan if you want to be edgy

This is why Holla Forums can never be real human beans.

Nope. Straight to combat.

Same shit here. Fucking dogs man. I swear I liked him more than some family members.

i've never seen anyone talking shit about dogs on Holla Forums he's just an edgy retard

I had to put my dog down today.
There is a special circle of hell reserved for people like you

Dogs are inherently better than most humans. There's a reason they're man's best friend.

Nah, he's just a retarded summerfag trying to be edgy.

To keep the at least partway vidya related what games had the best dog companions?

Any dog is far more loyal than any nigger could be user.

Persona 3.

Koromaru will even help you get closer to girls.

It was the right thing to do I hope. When I did he could no longer walk and he was partially blind and deaf.

My vet said they could take care of the body but fuck that.

I took his body 15 klm to my family's farm and dug his grave myself.

Hewie was pretty great.

You know when you go back to a certain point in your life when you hear music you listened to alot then? This is the one for her final days. Take good care of your pets Holla Forums, you'll wish you spent more with them when their time's passed.

Hey OP, that grave he's on? That's his master. He's just trying to protect the grave from grave robbers and people trying to get to his master. Good job you bastard.

Fuck off nigger

You know, I…I didn't like Dark Souls. It felt dead, empty, hollow. Which I guess was the intent, but it gave me no incentive to traverse its lands.

But that - that right there is real, raw emotion. Not OP, but I had no idea that's why he was there.

Fuck me, Dark Souls actually got me to feel something years after I played it.

Everyone knows that if you don't like dogs you aren't white, so he cant be from Holla Forums. No self-respecting Holla Forums user would hate dogs.

best doggie

choose one

I appreciated Fallout New Vegas and Dragon Age: Origins doggies, especially DA:O's dog bantz with Alistair

Holla Forumsack confirmed for emotionless no fun ballsack

God damn that's fucking adorable.

What a happy momma

He's no ED-E, but still one of the best companions in the game.

a dead dog is not an excuse for blogposting you queer

Do the DLC first on your next playthrough.
Find Sif and save him.
Then complete the DLC.

When you enter the fog gate he will remember you
He doesnt want to fight you
You will then proceed to slaughter him and he begs for his life and looks at you with sad puppy dogs eyes as if asking "Why are you doing this to me ??? w-w-w-wasn't i good to you m-m-aster—arhhhhhh *DEAD*

whats the point of having a dog if you fucking ignore it
fucking kids

Are you a fucking woman OP? It's a game, it's not a real dog. Wolves will eat your face anyway. Just get another one. Seriously you betas are pathetic.
get a friend retard

is that from a spooky game?

These feels… i never asked for them.

my dog is literally sitting on my bed behind me.

but i actually play with her at least once a day

in fact usually when im making breakfast she beings her toys over to be to play with because she knows i will

dogs are the best

Dog>Nigger
Trying to hard JIDF.

Fuck I didn't need these feels, not today

leftist detected. The only thing more pathetic than crying on an imageboard about your dead pet that no one cares about is white knighting for the retard who blogs about his dead pet on an imageboard.

Better for them to pass away peacefully than being forced to put them down, I had a Malamut named Devil when I was a kid, when we moved from the family house to a rural area my father refused to take him and out other small mutt with us, my aunts didn't care for Devil and let him run away, I never saw him again, only knew he was picked up by someone else and he was OK, Angelo, the small mutt grew old and got sick, he was put down years later.

Also, last year I had to put down my cat, she had a post-vaccine sarcoma that ultimately invaded her intestines.

Despite that I adopted another cat.

That being said, Sif is never an easy fight, mentally and sometimes physically (that spin attack drains stamina in 2 hits and deals heavy damage)

Anybody who says cats don't care about you/don't love you are lying faggots who've never been close to one for longer than 20 minutes, cats love the almighty fuck out of you if you treat them alright and keep their shitbox clean.

Chink detected. You fucking savages.

I swore I'd never do this. I take my dog a walk in the woods two times per week.

They don't need a shit box just teach them to shit outside.

Haunting Ground and Rule of Rose deserve to be mentioned, their AI is rather good, is a shame RoR has such shit combat.

Yes, kinda

I miss The Queen.

Hehe, silly doggo. I still miss my dogs. They were big, retarded, and completely lovable

Sure is moralfag in here. thanks for bringing in the normalfag stormfags, Holla Forums
thanks for bringing in the normalfag redditors, failwheels.

(you)

There is something very wrong with Holla Forums and it can't just be blamed on summer anymore.

Maybe too many anons had pets.

so go there ya nu-male piece of trash
or in your shitty upside down world reddit is not the place for white knights and le funny animals?

Stop replying to me!

I remember when I was young enough to post on Holla Forums

That's adorable.

user why :_;

Nearly 6am, just gave cats some treats, going to bed.

lol he is white of course

lol white people gotta fuck dogs cuz they cant get nothing else LMFAO

Never thought I'd see that combo

You've gained the right to call us cumskins. Hold your head up negroid.

☺☺☺☺☺

I love my dog and take care of him and play with him every day but these videos never really seem to bother me. Probably because dogs are just animals at the end of the day. That being said I would go psycho if anyone did that to my dog.

christcucks are this morally bankrupt. They think this is okay because animals don't have souls. KILL YOURSELF

for real

Like this?

If I were a serial killer I know these guys would be my kind of victim, and nobody would bat an eye, I would be the "animal killer killer" or something.

That's lame and a waste of time. Just kill some jews, it would be a lot easier and you would become a mythical nazi.

If I had the capability of stopping them I would there is no reason to abuse animals but really they are just animals.

That's even edgier than my post

youtube.com/watch?v=FlAmKsmLav8

oops

I would kill jews if they were animal killers and the like I guess, no discrimination, in any case there are other people I would like to chase down, my bullies from middle school.

DORK. IT IS ME, YOUR SCHOOL BULLY? YOU THINK I'VE FORGOT ABOUT THE TIME I PULLED DOWN YOUR TROUSERS MID CLASS?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAWHWHHAHAHAHAHAAH

You have the emotional intelligence of a dog tbh.

silly user, dogs have souls and they are part of our lord and savios jesus christ, because god is everywhere, inside dogs, cats, etc, except pigeons fuck those faggots.

I had not quite those kind of bullies, it would have been easier to deal with otherwise.

Rowlf?

Yeah I think I saw god earlier in the thread

you got raped by bullies? damn that is hot

I think you should ask a friend who's more creative for a name.

My suggestions:

Indeed. How did they do it user?

That one would be quite interesting.

Almost raped once, but I was mostly beaten and cut, you know the worst part? I never snapped back then just because I kept thinking doing harm to others would make me feel bad, apparently even in self defense…

But seriously, can we get back to pets in games?

Fable 2 did a lot wrong, but god damn did I love that dog. Shame molyneux went full fucking retard with 3 and tanked his company

But when you come across threads like this, stories like these, things that make you cry like a baby over your lost friends - what will you do without a new one? You'll be alone with your misery. If you had a new dog you could go hang out with it for a while, appreciate your friend even more-so for your losses.

Does this look like tumblr to you, cunt?

Why don't we just go back to games then?

Yeah, why don't you?
Blogging-ass whore.

Jews might not kill dogs but they mutilate baby genitals. Guess that's not so bad tbh

Are you being sarcastic?

Fable 2's dog stayed with you since you were like, 8, when you fell out of a castle, up until he takes a goddamn bullet for you. I wanted to bring him back at the end, but I just can't sacrifice that many people. They should have made a statue of him instead ;_;

My cat's getting kinda old. He's nearing 9 years old. We recently brought him to the vet due to kidney stones. He's a fat lardass that never shuts up but I still love him.

My cat once dissapeared after years, turns out a neighbor with a rats problem on his house was keeping him hostage.

No, fuck you, user. I'm sorry about your dog, but you sound like a bitch. Get over it. You think losing your dog is hard, try coping with the reality that everyone that you're close to will die within your lifetime, and you'll likely outlive at least a few.

Even when they try to kill me it still hurts to do it.

It's like i'm a 14 year old edgelord from Holla Forums!.

Makes me lol every time

Watch it, you got fooled bro

for movies:

doesthedogdie.com/

I'm 32, I've had pets since I was 4, honestly I'd say if you truly feel you can love another pet, go for it, yea it hurts when they pass, for all intents they're little furry ticking time bombs but they give you so much before that time comes.

Its never easy, its even worse when they die young, I still remember when a kitten I adopted died in 2 months, he was already sick and I didn't know, one day he just vomited blood and never recovered.

Either you gotta keep trying, I feel I'll have pets till the day I die probably.

Spoiler: It's not gore.

wew
Humans are the only living things that matter. All other life only exists to serve us. Plants for food and oxygen, animals for meat and entertainment, niggers for manual labour. If we could pave the entire planet and make it into one giant factory and be better off, we should do it even if it means everything other than humans dies in the process.
If you had the choice of saving some dog or some person's life, knowing neither personally, the only correct option is to save the person. Why? Because humans are more valuable than any animal simply by virtue of being human.

Alright niggers, story time
These memories still haunt me, because I was just trying to do what I was told. I just wanted to honor my father's wishes, but now in adulthood I see how horrific my behavior was. I can't forget and it sort of bothers me that I have the potential to torture helpless creatures like that. It makes me wonder what else I could do, if given the opportunity.

Let's see you say that after coming out of a ghetto

yes, and as a master of the nature, I decide the terms of the service, and I don't like turturing doges for no good reason, so I'll just reject that shit

I've been on the site since day 1 of the first exodus. And you might not like it user, but due to people like you, some people usually prefer animals. People are actually pretty shit. Sometimes you need something that you can at least put your trust into. While people like you will backstab you at any moment you go against their agenda. Strange, almost like the sjws and cancer that swarmed halfchan when the exodus happened. Huh… that's strange. It's almost like you're the one that's acting new here.

Holy shit you faggots, do you even realize what you're saying?

Means you have potential to be a serial killer, or you where never taught to value life as a child.

Somebody make it stop.

Yeah, I've legitimately found animals more trusting then people user. Does that surprise you? I live in Eastern Europe. Our politicians backstabbed us for money. And everyone else have too at one point or another. Apart from my parents and my sisters, I've actually had at least one case of someone prefering money over helping me out. My relatives also count.

So yeah, aside from my blogposting, this is a reasonable argument that I can give. Am I hearing myself talk? Well user, are you hearing yourself talk? People are idiots. My cat's had more sympathy for me which is pathetic. If a cat has more sympathy than a human, does that make it less human or more human? Is it inhumane to have sympathy for others?

Yea I kind of agree here, been treated like shit most of my life, pets never demand anything other than some love and food.

I mean if the choice was family or a pet, I would obviously save my family but a stranger? Yea I'd save my pet first, sorry if that sounds cruel.

I can't get over how adorable tiny dogs are. They put so much effort into bouncing around.

C'mon, now…

Can't help it user. My inner autism tells me to reply.

Shadow always said it best

Except that's not what the fight is about. Sif is guarding Artorias' grave so the man or woman that beats her can truly be worthy to carry on Artorias' battle against the Abyss.

May you be anally ravaged by satans fiery dick for all eternity

people who sleep with their dogs in the same bed and demand to treat them as their family are absolute cancer though

Cancer does not get to call other people cancer.

It's fine, now play the DLC and you'll get reunited with him.

The Sif fight is one of the most gut-wrenching things I've ever been put through in a videogame. I've beaten Dark Souls at 6 or 7 times, and I always put the fight off off for as long as I possibly can. It never gets easier.

I feel for you OP. You never really get over losing a friend. RIP Bandit

RIP Michael Jackson and Prince.

Even when removing emotion, you are still incorrect.

The human will simply thank you, then go about their life, potentially contributing to the overpopulation of the planet if they haven't already.

But the dog will never forget you. If it has no master, there's a high chance it will want to come live under your protection. In exchange for food, you will have the most loyal and loving being that would willingly die to protect you if given the chance.

That's something you just can't get from humans, so the correct option is to not save the human.

Go play Okami my dude.

I loved this mediocre piece of shit for some reason

Stop being a faggot.

>mfw I don't know what to do because it's my moms retired service animal

This

This nigga gets it.

You did this shit to yourself, user.

Welp, my mother just killed my dog. I guess life is a bitch. I feel for you, OP. I wasn't ready to let go of that little mutt. Shit happens, though. That's how it goes.

Here's your (You)

You're just a pathetic edgy piece of shit. Fuck off and kill yourself.

This is only acceptable if you got the dlc where you can rez him without using the spire

My man

stay mad butthurt soulsfaggot dog-owner.