Inafune apologizes for Mighty No. 9 delays, anime and film still happening, thinking about a sequel

nintendoeverything.com/inafune-apologizes-for-mighty-no-9-delays-anime-and-film-still-happening-thinking-about-a-sequel/

This is just…

Other urls found in this thread:

4gamer.net/games/231/G023154/20160223081/
archive.is/MMnoZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apologizes for accidentally kicking your cat, will still get drunk and vomit all over your carpet, thinking about running over your dog.
Waddaguy.

That's a very bad translation

"Competent management occasionally has a function other than perpetuating the market for Dilbert comics" is in fact a lesson that technical workers can fail to learn after any amount of time in an industry.

A set of shit contents.

So the 4 million dollars was to plan an entire series?

It's not godawful, but not anything special either.

I wonder how many people managed to get a successful chargeback?

Still. After all the bullshit like MN9, Ouya etc I wonder if the plebs will ever wake up and start becoming informed consumers.

this is peter moneluyx levels of delusion

You never hear anyone say they're proud of backing the Ouya and MN9 now and are glad they put money in the next sketchy kickstarter of the week that pops up. The video game industry has shown there are a lot of idiots out there. One step at a time, even if it takes devs to tear every shred of faith in their abilities.

Fuck I remember that thread. Didn't that moron get back together with her?

Just kidding, he'll fuck it up sll over again and if we get that movie it will be an even bigger shitshow than The Last Airbender.

From what I remember, yes.

pt.2

If I'm remembering correctly he made some statement years ago about how the modern Japanese games industry has gone to shit and how he wants to save it

Or maybe that was Phil Fish, but I'm pretty sure Inafune said something about it too

His idea of "saving" it was westernizing it though.

He said something along the lines that the jap industry is shit and they should start emulating western devs.

He's a reason we got all those shitty western developed capcom games

What is this

The user getting back together with the crazy 3dpd.

frankly he deserved the rectal plowing and the boku no pico

3D is scary, never even get close to 3DPD kids.
Also
Ewwwwww

I'm not even autistic about normalfag being the PC version of normalfag, but come on you fucking castrated piece of shit, you can't fool me.

MARK
YOU FUCKING KIKE

Fucking normalfags say normalfags.

Nigger, I didn't translate this shit.

Doesn't magically make word filters any less gay.

Try staying on Holla Forums for longer than several hours a week after school.

You would think he'd know by now, having worked on dozens of games.

he doesnt make games, he is a business man.

That's the joke.

It's not worth the energy to try and out-NEET anybody, anyway.

You mean the filter on no­rmie? He's forcing people to say normalfag instead of the politically correct version of the term that plebbit uses.

HOW?

Are you retarded?

He kicked and whined the Jap game scene was dead and so they should be more like the west and like fucking Korea

Hence the constant outsourcing with questionable-at-best results

Normee rolls off the tongue better anyways. Matter of fact I saw "normee" long before I ever saw "normalfag" and every time I've browsed Reddit I've wanted to puke from the userbase. What gives?

Why would you go there in the first place faggot?

normalfag

Fuck off back to Reddit your normalfag piece of shit.

how is that little shit still standing?

Last stand pro

Last stand pro

Stay triggered reddit trash.

Last stand pro

Excuse me?
Is this some fresh new maymay i am not aware of?

Smh tbh famicom

The question still stands, why would you go to reddit in the first place?

4gamer.net/games/231/G023154/20160223081/
archive.is/MMnoZ

smh fam, smh

Obscure technical problems or having a link to a place that actually can help. Typically I don't check Reddit out unless I'm out of ideas or simply can't find a solution since there usually stands a pretty decent chance of some other schlub with the same problem I'm having getting an answer.

Reported for spam.
Enjoy your ban.

You bring shame upon the japanese, you asian jew.

Wait wait wait…
Did he just delay it AGAIN or is he apologizing for the previous ones?

Is there even one person excited for this? Has there ever been, barring Inafune himself?

They probably think Red Ash wasn't funded due to a lack of interest in Mega Man Legends.