Cemu is looking fine. Dp you regret that purchase yet Nintendrone?

Cemu is looking fine. Dp you regret that purchase yet Nintendrone?

*do

No, because Mario Kart 8 was worth playing back when communities were at their peak, not now.

But don't make this a "Nintendrone" thing. It's definitely a great thing that the system is getting emulation.
This is going to allow a lot more people to play these games, and to keep these games playable and easy to obtain for years to come.

Not many games needed the touchscreen anyway.
And I bet gyro-aim like in splatoon can be mapped to the mouse with some work.

It really sucks that we don't seem to have good Xbox or PS3 emulation yet.
Don't you feel like those have more games?

What is this, halfchan? This is now an emulation thread.

Wake me when you don't need a supercomputer to run Hyrule Warriors, console-war shitter

Speaking of, does that 3DS Citra emulator emulate New 3DS or is it just a stock O3DS emulator?

what's more pathetic, spending 400+ dollars to play shitty games or spending years coding an emulator to play shitty games?

If a game I bought it for like Bayonetta 2 got brought over to PC or PS4 I'd regret my purchase. Doesn't seem that way yet.

I probably won't regret it once the softmodding scene picks up like with the original Wii

So this is a shill thread?

This is literally on the same level as paying to pirate.

Oh no all those games I could play alone on my computer that I already have played for 5 years.

Nigga just start a normal thread you cock snorkling faggot, most people here are idort

What about 3DS emulation?

No. cause its still looking like shit with fucked up textures and slow down.

You sure do love lying.

Given how shitty the actual video is. I think he's being ironic. Every single thread about Nintendo emulators here have mainly been obvious console war bait. They stroke their dicks at the idea of playing these games without paying for them, but don't realize they look stupid for posting footage that's pretty terrible and no one would want to touch.

Or at least touch yet. Right now the way things are, it's still pretty shitty and a ways off from being remotely good or even decent, or usable.

Slowly but steadily making progress, I remember seeing a video of Super Mario 3D Land with audio problems but audio nonetheless and a stable framerate. Maybe in a year or two it can play stuff without a supercomputer, I'm primarily interested in New 3DS emulation for it.

Yea sure, I'll take it.

Well, it is American prime time

It's 1:30 in the morning.

Exactly, its 6:30 here
This is the time where all the autists and people with less free time congregate.

Its morning right now in Yurop, on a fucking Sunday to put that in perspective.

So are we going to play sanicball or just shitpost?

Considering I got the console for 50% of the price refurbished no, not really. Have fun spending money on a closed source emulator that will probably end in the developer having a huge bitchfit, while Wii U owners have a reliable piracy method known as Loadiine
I regret buying it though there's only like two games worth pirating

I would have bough a Wii U if Xenoblade wasnt censored and more Monster Hunter games would have come to it

Hey godless heathens, yall don't get a sabbath.

At least you're from Slavland I reckon

Enjoy being herded by the shepard

Enjoy trading an actual god for some other diety like figure like literally every atheist does.

Like diversity or the patriarchy :^)

degenerate hush

A fine tip to you, oh enlightened sir

Ehh? I've played 3DS games fine on my ancient 6-year-old computer. It is already there. Maybe not for every game, but some are fine.

If you are going to have how Americans view the world, at least make it correct.

It's okay to be upset user.

Not an argument, Rome let loose the lions for a reason.

There is no point in arguing deities user, take the good and understand what it truely means to do good. Like in the story of abraham and isaac.

Which, oh my goodness, the muslim version of that story is dreadful

I felt bad as fuck

Not an argument, Christ died for your sins for a reason

Oh you…

>>>/christian/

You could emulate it with any phone out there, and because of the wiiu's shitty touchscreen even the cheapest chinkphone would be better

There are even telescopic bt controllers that turn any phone into a wiiu gamepad

who else still kicks themselves over this?

Do you also have an iTunes account as well?
Ill buy what I want to support and mainstream music is shit.
What is Bandcamp?

Christ was a kike that fucked a whore regurarly mainly himself

Hey religious fags take your shitposting somewhere else

Joseph was a cuck.

Thats not because of piracy but because of streaming

The fuck? what?

This is why ZMZ is king

nintendrones smh

DUDE

Numerals motherfucker
They were invented and spread by muslimes and dhindus

WEED

On the other hand, they feel it deep inside, don't they? They know their way is wrong, and no matter how much gibsmedats they'll get, and how much acceptance they'll receive, they'll always know, and that feeling must really suck.

That's not right silly.

Most muslims only want to breed and spread their religion, if a son dies they can just make another one, theyll only get attached once the kid matures.

Search it up nigger, I dont see people using Roman numerals, do you?

The modern numeric system came from china and korea.
If you want to be serious and actually take their numeric system into account.
You'd have to say their faith existed for longer than earth did

I thought India?

Yeah no. Stormfags are so brainwashed by their own bullshit they can't accept that a lot of important science and technology came from somewhere outside europe. Here's a hint: religion or culture had nothing to do with it, smart people are born everywhere and everytime, and are going to invent cool shit no matter where they are.