Breaking: Ivanka was a major factor in Airstrike decision

This is precisely why you don't let your daughter tell you what to do. She needs to fucking go. She, and her kike husband should have never been allowed a government job, PERIOD. She's ruining everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/849222875869577217
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/stranahan/status/850314838479974400
archive.fo/sv9fq

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also:

(((Ivanka Trump)))

Never have to look very hard to find that nowadays.

I can imagine (((Ivanka))) seeing some picture of a "dead" syrian kid that was (((gassed))) and screaming daddy to bomb the ebil assad man.

gas the kike loving cunt and her kike father

I'm getting tired of this bitch.

She's a slav, retard.

that's pretty fucking jewish m8.

You ever see her nose before surgery?

breaking where? what is your source?

She was converted to judaism, not born a jew.

so shes a jew

She will never be one of (((them))). She's a shabbos goy through and through, like Trump.

Thats even worse

No it's not. You're either Jewish in the blood or a faggot like Biden that calls himself a Zionist. Big difference.

THIS IS WHAT CHESSCUCKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

I'm not saying shes not a Jewish cocksucker you moron, I'm simply telling it from a Jewish perspective. Jews only value their own, which is of their own bloodline, they will sacrifice shabbos goys like Trump and Ivanka just as easily as you and I.

And Ivanka and Trump would sacrifice 10 million goys to save a single kike.

Its why you don't let women run anything more important than a kitchen. Emotions.

this is bad either way.
1. Possibility: That little kike whore has real influence on the political process-BAD
2. Blumpfkin really listens to that little rigid Jew tramp as the most powerful man in the world.
Either way, its terrible

shes a jew at heart just like the rest of the Blumpfkin family

You mean Kushner right

Wow, guess that clears things up. Holla Forums btfo. Ivanka has no interests in protecting the Jew at all. Thanks m8, upvoted. This is 88D chess my /r/donald friend.

oh dear

Where are the faggots from the pervious thread that went HURR DURR user UR A RETARD when i suggested that it was Ivanka that pushed her fathers hand in this?

/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off
/leftyclappers/ fuck off

Don't forget to use your jewdog pictures, and change IPs.

Ivanka should shut her face, and not get any idea about her own competence relative to her dad's.

I remember that
I made a shitty image out of one that I haven't managed to use

Why the fuck is Ivanka even around there, to be honest? Because she came out of Trump's dick x years ago? Fucking nepotistic bullshit.

I never looked into Ivanka because honestly I never gave a fuck about her but here's a very recent tweet:
twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/849222875869577217

Also her twitter bio:

passionate advocate for the education and empowerment of women and girls.

Seriously, what is this idiot doing at the white house?

'Shut up silly MAGAer' said the reptile with a grin.

'You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in'

Because daddy loves her. Seriously though. This is why we have anti-nepotism laws. Both she and Kushner need to fuck off out of the White house.
Neither Eric or Junior are pushing for any of this.

wanting to be the first female president Barron I know you're Lurking, make sure Don Jr is running not her, if you're lurking Don Jr then ever better

it was fun while it lasted. now it's time for you burgers to make israel great again.

She had also made all these meetings with women CEOs and Trump. Nasty bitch.

Also checking these quads.

The Burgers will user
Once they goad Assad into nuking israel it will be great again

Well she fucked that up. No one will vote for her and if Trump continues to listen to him, no one will vote for him. Fucking hell she's a retarded bitch.

Yeah, right. This is bullshit. But given how helpless we are you might as well believe it.

Barron plz get rid of Kushner

Honestly it would have been better if you never existed after the 1930s.
Probably be banned for challenging the pro-US narrative.

World War 1 is when the country went down the shitter.
"Avoid foreign entanglements" and "commerce with all, alliance with none," were national mottoes handed down by the founders and zealously adhered to.

98% of was deadset against joining WW1 and just wanted to mind our own business and trade, Ron Paul style. Only the east coast (((banks))) and (((newspapers))) clamored for war.

In fact, the grand conspiracy goes that the Jews were given Israel by Britain in exchange for dragging the US into WW1.

It was fine with the two guys in the '60 election
but no (((they)) had to kill one of them and make the other one look like he did something he didn't do

Didn't that happen to you guys in WW2 as well? Wasn't the overwhelming majority of your population against joining WW2, and only the (((media))) and the (((banks))) were advocating for it until Pearl Harbor happened, which was a provoked attack?

There's something suspect about Ivanka and her husband. I don't care for either one of them.

good job outing yourself, leftie

Go back to the_donald and suck Trump's jew loving cock

You folk would convince people if you didn't make drull names like "Drumf" "Blumfkin" and "Gumf" or what ever weak names you make up

Ivanka is a fucking snake, and Trump should have know damn well her and her husband were snakes when he brought them in.

ever think of another possibility

I know, delusional/wishful thinking, but whatever, I can also make assumptions

There's no such thing as Jew seed. That's not even close to how it works.

Enlighten us then.

DISGUSTING

It's 4D chess.
Trump wanted to be voted official President so that he could let Ivanka become First Lady and Jared Kushner become real, actual President at the ripe age of 35.
Checkmate Americans!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Jew York isn't the entire east coast. Fuck those kikes for dragging an entire coast through the mud.

"Start a war Daddy or I'll tell them about our special secret"

(((Jared Kushner))) too undoubtedly

Holla Forums literally BTFO

how does it feel to have voted for a leader who is controlled by his daughter and her jewish bf

kys faggots

ok, how do we oust ivanka? make this public, spread it and make people demand her to be outed

Literally a kike now. Jewish agenda in full spin in the white house. Thanks dad!

our only hope right now is to make our disapproval explicit and force trump to ivanka in her place

Holla Forums was destroyed by the americans. just like the americans are destroying the world. the day Holla Forums went from being a hangout for conspiracy theorists to chief trump jerkoff ground was the day Holla Forums died.

This is the greatest cancer.

who is that e-celeb?

oh I see very credible

Trump is actively working to make his descendants fully Jewish in one generation.

I knew this empty slut with her dead eyes and fraud speeches was a dumb fuck cunt from the first time I saw a speech. And SHES NOT EVEN THAT HOT. She looks like a thot.

If you ever liked her you have bad instincts.

If you honestly think it was Ivanka who pushed for it and not Kushner then you have so fucking brain issues to work out.

Upvoted

This might be how the jews have gotten to Trump, he has a soft spot for his daughter and the can easily control her.

There was speculation about a month ago that she was guiding Trump on how to proceed against all the PG criminals and that she was fully aware of it all. Apparently she told Trump to proceed with caution and to use clever tactics. I doubt that now if this is true. All those kids and babies the world over being raped and killed en masse and she doesn't flip her shit but does so in the case of Syria? Sounds like two different people tbh. I believe the one in OP is closer to the truth.

Pretty much.

Read up about Colonel McCormick (the owner of the Chicago Tribune). He hated Roosevelt. Called him a Communist. A lot of people don't know that Illinois and Chicago voted basically straight Republican and Conservative for almost 100 years. From Lincoln until McCormick died in 1955. Then the first first Daley came into power and it's gone Democrat ever since.

Ironic part was it was called the America First Committee. It was started by 4 students at Yale. Doug Stuart Jr. (his dad was Quaker Oats), future President Gerald Ford, future Peace Corps director Sargent Shriver, and future U.S. Supreme Court justice Potter Stewart. Future President John F. Kennedy contributed $100, along with a note saying "What you all are doing is vital."

At its peak, America First claimed 800,000 dues-paying members in 450 chapters, located mostly in a 300-mile radius of Chicago. Nearly half its funding came from Nearly half came from a few millionaires such as William H. Regnery, H. Smith Richardson of the Vick Chemical Company, General Robert E. Wood of Sears-Roebuck, Sterling Morton, secretary of the Morton Salt Company (son of the company's founder, Joy Morton), publisher Joseph M. Patterson (New York Daily News) and his cousin, publisher Robert R. McCormick (Chicago Tribune).

Some celebrities who supported and contributed to America First were novelist Sinclair Lewis, poet E. E. Cummings, Washington socialite Alice Roosevelt Longworth, film producer Walt Disney, actress Lillian Gish and architect Frank Lloyd Wright.

The four core principles were:

- The United States must build an impregnable defense for America.
- No foreign power, nor group of powers, can successfully attack a prepared America.
- American democracy can be preserved only by keeping out of the European war.
- "Aid short of war" weakens national defense at home and threatens to involve America in war abroad.

Yes there is. Having a Jewish father doesn't make someone a Jew according to their religious law but it makes them genetically Jewish as surely as having a Jewish mother.

Anyone seen pushing the Ivanka2020 bullshit needs to be needs to shut the fuck up.

Charles Lindbergh was admired in Germany and allowed to see the buildup of the German air force, the Luftwaffe, in 1937. He was impressed with its strength and secretly reported his findings to the General Staff of the U.S. Army, warning that the U.S. had fallen behind and must urgently build up its aviation. He had feuded with the Roosevelt administration for years. His first radio speech was broadcast on September 15, 1939, over all three of the major radio networks. He urged listeners to look beyond the speeches and propaganda they were being fed and instead look at who was writing the speeches and reports, who owned the papers and who influenced the speakers.

On June 20, 1941, Lindbergh spoke to 30,000 people in Los Angeles billed as "Peace and Preparedness Mass Meeting," Lindbergh criticized those movements which he perceived were leading America into the war. He proclaimed that the United States was in a position that made it virtually impregnable, He claimed that the interventionists and the British who called for "the defense of England" really meant "the defeat of Germany."

Nothing did more to escalate the tensions than the speech Lindbergh delivered to a rally in Des Moines, Iowa on September 11, 1941. In that speech he identified the forces pulling America into the war as the British, the Roosevelt administration, and American Jews. While he expressed sympathy for the plight of the Jews in Germany, he argued that America's entry into the war would serve them little better. He said in part:

"It is not difficult to understand why Jewish people desire the overthrow of Nazi Germany. The persecution they suffered in Germany would be sufficient to make bitter enemies of any race. No person with a sense of the dignity of mankind can condone the persecution the Jewish race suffered in Germany. But no person of honesty and vision can look on their pro-war policy here today without seeing the dangers involved in such a policy, both for us and for them. Instead of agitating for war the Jewish groups in this country should be opposing it in every possible way, for they will be among the first to feel its consequences. Tolerance is a virtue that depends upon peace and strength. History shows that it cannot survive war and devastation. A few farsighted Jewish people realize this and stand opposed to intervention. But the majority still do not. Their greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in our motion pictures, our press, our radio, and our government."

Interesting Stranahan's recent dust up with BB and he's naming Ivanka now. Also vote

twitter.com/stranahan/status/850314838479974400

are you guys really implying that his daughter, who have no qualification, manage to influence his father ?
is this even suppose to be a way to defend trump? saying he was influcence by a teen?

I don't quite know where to stand right now. Trump has done well so far and for the past two years so I can't write him off immediately. However, I have always had my doubts.

We're going to have to wait and see what he does going forward.

It's not a way of defending him, it's a way of showing how influencable he is, and why women shouldn't be in politics.

HER DAUGHTER AND HIS KIKE HUSBAND

she is in politic because he let her.

yep

headlines coming out now.

A teen? You're a shitty shill.

(((Yael Kushner)))

archive.fo/sv9fq

she have the same mentality of a teen

Her children will be though.

Women seriously fucking suck, shit for brains retarded creatures. Good for absolutely nothing but making babies.

Sandnigger babies are getting their faces melted off by chemicals? Fucking hilarious, I hope more do, please tell your worthless whore daughter to fuck off back to the kitchen.

We love you Mr. President, don't fuck us over again!

I think you mean kike

If kushner wasn't related to trump anymore it'd make it a lot easier to get rid of it him. Now I'm not saying anything, but if you've got some spare time, Mohamed maybe you and a couple of friends could clear out a certain feminist jewess and save your countries from getting bombed any worse. Call cousin ahkmed the pilot or something?

So what? She got Trump to launch a bunch of dud Tomahawks. There's very little else going for her on that. It's time to dig on that couple of kikes and find something to burn them with. Find Something and send it to rick or some other faggot RINO and sick the media on them. They will capitulate fucking hard.

No she doesn't. She has the mentality of a rich girl that knows very little about life and the world yet she's convinced she knows more than the average person.

a supposedly strong, independent woman who needs to be handheld through every aspect of life, while Tiffany is hardly ever mentioned at all, and the boys are content to stay out of things.

that's exactly the mentality of a teen.

The founding fathers were hypocrites from the start. The U.S. has always been involved with foreign alliances and entanglements. Go read a history book. We are the New Rome.

It's bad enough that the office of "first lady" even exists at all, but now we've got cunts who are only related to the man dictating policy now. How the hell do we keep treacherous kike lovers out of office? Do we need to vote in a monk? A mgtow? A NEET?

Yet she's a business professional not a youtube makeup guru.

Reminds me, can we get some pics of Ivanka at the golf courses in the ME, the ones where she's wearing short sexy dresses and posing with the sheiks. If she wants to push for women's rights shit then she should be aware of the lack of rights women in those countries have and that gallivanting in a short dress in public would mean death for those women. Is she retarded?

I'm pretty sure there was a single president at some point and they made his sister be First Lady.

Of course they did, can't have a leader without someone to spill poison in his ear. If they love vaginas so much, fuck it, Tay for president.

Yes she is you retard. She converted willingly and openly talks about being a kike, kike.

Ivanka is a piece of shit, and I hate the way so many Anons/voters go/went full-on MUH DIK whenever she shows her face.

I have family members that are just overwhelmed by her appearance, and instantly forget she's a fucking race-traitor whose born mischling spawn and is close friends with Hillary Clinton's adultery babby.

Trump's kids, excluding Barron perhaps, are ALL SHIT.

I refuse to believe that my role model George Washington was a hypocrite.

user, SHE'S A JEW.

Fuck's sake, SHE CONVERTED TO JUDAISM. Can you even comprehend what that conceptually represents, what that requires?

She's an admittedly beautiful - thanks to surgery - White woman who LITERALLY SOLD HER SOUL (and her pussy) to the kikes.
There is nobody in the world you should trust less, nobody in the world you should like less, thank Ivanka Trump - because she's not retarded, she's a traitorous whore, of the worst sort, in that she didn't do it for money, she didn't do it for power, she did it because she believes it.
Ivanka embraced Jewry because she wanted to, and for no other reason.

convertin to judaism =/= being jew little goy.

that s why being jewish is transmited by the mother.
jewish is a racialistic religion. sure you can pay to become jewish but that s about it, you do not becme JEW as they call it.

you aren t part of the familly

Barron is pretty meme worthy, and he seems like he might honestly rebel against his more cucked parents but who can say?

The rest though are utterly fucked. Whatever trump is up to, he didn't raise his family right, ever single one of them is pozzed out the ass and jews are poised to take his business when he dies. His father would be less than amused.

then ashkenazi jews are not jews, because they are not semites, right?

Being a jew is genetic.

Nigger, I don't give a FUCK about Jewish law. If you sell your soul to the kikes, as Ivanka Trump did, YOU'RE A KIKE.
Whether the Jews agree is something I could not care less about - but its very telling whenever I see someone try to ply the 'not a Jew unless the Jews think so' argument.
Very telling indeed.

Indeed, Barron is the only hope for his line.
As such, there can be no Trump dynasty - every single one of his kids is tainted by Jewry, barring Barron.
Thus, none can be allowed to rule.

aka thoses who specificaly did selective breading wedding etc to be sure they stay separated ?

and that s exactly why everyone laugh at you. you are so easely manipulable that you end up just barking like a mindless dog. you have no concistency, you fell for the divide and conquer strat every-fucking-time .
but hey! at least you are fun to watch

Seeing as its obvious English isn't your first language, I'm inclined to dismiss you outright, doubly so coupled with the fact that your writing style reeks of SAgoon.

Of course, the fact that you're arguing that the only Jews are genetic Jews and only if they suit the Jewish laws, well, it says a great deal about you: In your mind, a man's father could be Jewish, but he won't be a Jew.
And that's exactly why you're not even worth laughing at - you're just sad.

We knew Ivanka was a poblem since when Trump let her give that terrible speech at the convention.

Ivanka literally sucks kike cock

That's a great dog, but the guy who trained him was arrested for it i'm pretty sure

Shit, that's nostalgic.

what an excellent source

(((*Yael Trump)))

Ivanka Trump's mother is Ivana Trump. Ivana Trump's birth name is Zelníčková. The literal translation of this is "daughter of Zelnick". Zelnick is a Jewish name. All, 100% of Zelnick/Selnicks or other spellings are Jews. Ivanka, Don Jr, and Eric all have Jewish ancestry through their mother. It's not miscegenation for them all to have married Jews. They have Jewish ancestry (thus, are Jews) themselves.

Lynch her for being a race traitor and a war criminal.

Yet Holla Forums had no problem with this until her father bombed a semite dictator protected by a slavic nuclear state headed by a kgb communist jew

bump, spread this

I'd like to clarify, yes they should all get the rope. But you guys need to start looking up last names of parents, grand parents, etc, and learn to recognize Jewish last names. Very easy to do in the internet age. You never should have been taken in by her in the first place. She is not just a convert, she was born with the same instincts and sympathies. It's inherent in who she is, like it is with all of them.

The same one who converted to Judaism and had a "beautiful Jewish baby"

Just remember, goy! G-D EMPEROR TRUMPSTEIN IS PLAYING 39 DIMENSIONAL CHESS AND 51 DIMENSIONAL GO(Y) AT THE SAME TIME! He will gas the kikes n sheeeit when he gets into office and cooperate with Russia n sheeeit and usher in the golden age, ayo, just (((vote))) and see, goyim.

Is that smug approval or smug disapproval?

Look, I'm slightly autistic and can't tell

t. doesn't know what jews look like

You're not the only one.

I bet she rode the cock carousel and burned some coal before settling down with a rich kike

Naw, we stuck our forks in but we were beholden to no one.

In the first 80 years or so, we really did only interact with the England and the nations to the North and South of us.

We need to meme her and Kushner out.

Melania also had a very prominent hooked nose before her nosejob. I never dug into it but you can see it in the early seasons of 'The Apprentice' where she makes a few appearances. Wish I saved the pic.

From what I understand, she's been the executive Vice President of The Trump Organization for quite a while. I'd have to guess that maybe she did decent at her job, which is probably why she got into Donald's administration. Either that or 100% nepotism, but seeing how successful Trump has been, I doubt he'd accept anything but the best results, even from his own kin.

Even if she was truly good at her former job as Vice President for the Trump Organization, unfortunately, there's a difference between the business world and the world in general. Ivanka should not be in such a high position wherein she can influence the president and potentially lead us into a devastating world war.

This is very troubling. I can't even believe many of us didn't see any of this, but I guess since we were so caught up on defeating Hilary, it didn't become a trouble until later.

Shit like this is why I even have doubts that Marine Le Pen can truly turn around France. I'm NOT trying to be a concern troll here, but it truly seems like 100% of women truly ascribe to the feminist bullshit lies no matter what side they're on. We know that Ivanka is not a fullblown Trigglypuff-tier SJW, but even SHE will still talk about the mythical pay gap among women.

Looks exactly like every jew girl I saw in my school days growing up

So basically anyone within range of horse and ship.
My point still stands.

The goons recoil when they see the portrayal of a feminine white woman. Its like garlic to a vampire.

America deserves to be destroyed at this point. Having cunts like her and her Orthodox Jew husband having this much power as leaders, this country should fall.

MAKE #FIREKUSHNER TRENDING ON TWITTER

trips confirm
convert jews worst jews

I'm willing to bet her mother was a jew
And maybe her dad too.

Every major problem the West is currently facing can be traced back to feminism(which was pushed by kikes)

We ruined everything by trusting our women. Why did I expect Trump's presidency to be any different?

Thanks for the feast, though. Saying told-you-so never felt so good. And all the time I have been called a kike shill for speaking against Trump and now I finally have been vindicated. Feels good, man. Thanks for all the loosh. :^)

If true, Trump should strangle her with his own hands.

People have been saying stuff like this this for the longest time and even on Holla Forums, people still don't get it. It really shows just how much the feminist mindset is ingrained everyone to even somehow a subconscious level that even guys on Holla Forums will attack anyone who dares to wish to take away most of the rights of women, similar to how it's done in Islamic countries.

No, it's a proven fact that women in general are emotional shit brained herd animals. They care about feelings and not feeling bad. Wanna know why Ivanka told Trump to do something about Syria? It's because hearing the news made her FEEL bad. She wanted to stop feeling bad, and wanted to do something about it. It's the exact same bullshit Merkel did when she saw that little dead stupid kid on that beach. The stupid bitch literally didn't even care about the possible repercussions from Russia. JUST THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND! She could've started fucking WW3 and she didn't even THINK ABOUT IT! She didn't hesitate, because her fucking feels preceded over literally the entire goddamn world. That's how fucked even the "smart" women are.

And for most of them, their beliefs aren't even their own. The same racist white woman back in 1955 that was all for lynching blacks and beating jews would be the EXACT same woman that'd be spouting SJW bullshit and supporting Black Lives Matter. Wanna know why? Because SJWism is more popular than racism nowadays. Women go with the popular beliefs because it's more socially acceptable. Only like a handful of women such as Karen Straughan will have carry unpopular beliefs that they truly believe in.

Do you understand what I'm talking about now? That's why I believe you can't trust them with any kind of leadership role, at least, you can't trust them to lead countries. You can't trust something that's emotional and will make decisions on a fucking whim. That's how you get war, because she'll FEEL that it's the right thing to do. That's how you get shitty migrants in your country, because she'll FEEL that it's the right thing to do.

The kikes have always had us by the fucking balls. No matter what's been done, we can't seem to fight this feminist programming that's been inserted into our fucking brains. We take away the rights of women, then we'll be able to make the West great again.

Until then, it'll keep deteriorating and dissolving. I don't even fucking get what's the point in even saying that women deserve rights, when all the stupid non-whites are just gonna take them away when they become the majority anyway.

you gotta be fuckin kidding me

Fuck this stupid whore and her god damn husband.

This thread isn't an emo bitch fest about woman or your failures with them. It's about Ivanka Trump specifically. And the problem with Ivanka isn't that she's a woman. The problem with Ivanka is that she's a Jew. Her mother's name is Zelnickova.

She is just one more example that Jewish ancestry ruins a person. Whites cannot trust any of them. Doesn't matter if they wear a lot of makeup, or dye their hair blond, or surgery their schnoz, or "weren't raised Jewish". If it's in them, they think like them, and will side with them.

Awareness of Jews is a long slow process of realizing, one a time, how all the people you hate turn out to be Jews. Ivanka is one more example.

Of course she's retarded, she's a woman.

I supported Trump ever since he made his first anti-immigration speech. He lost 80% of my support with this fuck up. If Bannon goes it's 100%.

This isn't T_D, we have critical thinking skills here.

Then why did most white women vote for Trump?

Ivanka has been fighting Trump every step of the way. Stop defending her, she's not going to fuck you.

You are 100% correct. Unfortunately, 90% of this board is kissless virgins and will whiteknight for stupid bitches given any opportunity.

IT IS TRENDING

White MARRIED women. Women will vote based on what their husband does. Single bitches are 95% democrats.

I'm pretty sure only like 56% of white women voted for Trump. That's not a huge majority, plus a lot of them are probably older married women.

t. the typical right-wing pussy worshipper.

The christian world is full of people with jewish names who are not jews.

Not every Peter, Michael and Mary is a jew. Most, in fact, are not.

You'll have to provide better evidence than that.

Thanks Dr.Black pill, you truly are the greatest doctor :^)

I don't get married or reproduce like you said.

trips of the highest truth.

Its true though that women should not be allowed into politics. They should be at home raising the children, working a part time job where they don't have decisive power at best.
But i imagine Kike Kushner swaying Ivanka into supporting it beforehand with his kikery, since he obviously knows about the false flag. He is the ZOG plant. He is the source of it all. Him and Ivanka need to go.

Basically this. If this isn't some anime tier master keikaku, Trump can go fuck himself. He'll be remembered as an incompetent fucktard, who managed to make the entire country hate him after a handful of months in office. How can one person be stupid enough to blindly stumble his way into the presidency while making it look like he's a super genius who outsmarted everyone and then finally fuck himself over completely almost immediately? It's too fucking ridiculous to be true. 88d chess is all we have when we apply Occam's Razor to this situation.

Forgot to mention: is the pic photoshopped? Or is this really Trump doing the satanic eye handsign? It may have happened by chance but still.

It literally says she supported Trump's decision. How do you guys read that as she's calling the shots?

Can I just say that my sides go into orbit every time I see the word "chesscuck."

Oh, I don't know… maybe it's because he's been saying for 3 years that going into Syria is a bad idea?
Just a guess.

Women should stay out of the workforce.

We didn't go into Syria, we blew up a building. 88D chess.

Great posts user.

How do you feel about Ancestry.com?

"Zelnick Name Meaning
Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic): occupational name from Yiddish tselnik ‘haberdashery’ or from Polish celnik ‘tax collector’."

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=zelnick

I kind of dispute "The christian world is full of people with jewish names who are not jews."

There are many names that aren't originally Jewish, but are very common among Jews. For example, "Meyer" isn't originally Jewish, but many, maybe most Meyers today are Jews. So there are lots of Meyers who have no Jewish ancestry. Because "Meyer" isn't a "Jewish" name.

But there are names that are originally Jewish, so anyone with a "Jewish name" has Jewish ancestry, even if they converted to another religion and most people aren't aware of it. Names like Zelnick or Shapiro.

Abort your fucking daughters. All females hate their brothers and fathers. There's no "raising a daughter right." That only applies to sons.
Let the cucks raise the daughters. Sons conquer. Daughters get conquered.

Abort yourself.

I lol'd. Nothing ever changes.

URL? Archives? Where are they?

Now you're just being lazy. Copying and posting the same text in every thread? Cmon man

checked

62% white men 53% white women

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

No wonder this kike wants gentile bloodshed. she is afterall a member off the ultra Zionist Blumpfkin Clan.

(nice ID)
Repeating it won't make it catch on, Chaim.

I call it bullshit. Trump might've done that for a million reasons but I doubt his bimbo daughter was one of them. Her pet kike owns a newspaper and they're super tight with the rest of the media kikes. They WANT you to think they're in control but their actual influence is marginal. Not that they don't have to be stopped. They do. But they're not half as important as they're trying to show. If Trump fires Bannon and Miller I will believe that. Until then, fake news.

In '14 there were quite a few bloody kid pics taken in Palestine. Send them all to her. I remember this one in particular of a toddler with his head blown off but it hung open like a tin can with the lid still attached. If she's going to be that close to decision making then she needs to be aware of these things.

Good idea, user.

No shit, cunts are all in favor of the war. They don't give a single fuck whether it happens or not, they won't be participating in it anyway since no draft lol. At least that's what I noticed from quite a few of them in (((social media))).

You mean this?

Damn, did he die?

I'm like 30% sure that's a girl.
Also, no. She just needed a couple stitches.

It's extremely painful

This Ivanka, Kushner manipulating Trump theory is just another distraction from the fact that Trump is a kike shill who conned us.

The proper action here imo is to redpill people on how voting within the 2-party system will never change anything. Even Bernie is taking off his mask and calling Assad a war criminal. I know Bernie being an Israel shill was obvious to everyone here but it might still shock normies and be used to redpill.

No, but it was similar. The child was being held up above a gurney at camera height and the lid/head was popped off like that leaf adopted brother on southpark, round and attached by a small bit. Exactly like a tin can in old cartoons.

(checked)
He's a big guy

For you

Kushner is the major problem around here. Ivanka's issue is that she only operates on her feelings and not the facts. As long as Kushner is around, Ivanka is going to keep trying to force Trump to do whatever Kushner wants.

wtf I love antifa now.

(((Purely cohencidence))) how his child went missing around the time he was agitating against modern jewry.