Post missile strike images from Syria base

Эксклюзив! Первые кадры с авиабазы Шайрат от Евгения Поддубного – Exclusive! The first shots from the air base Shayrat from Yevgeny Poddubny

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850254993298817024
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-23
tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201704071308-8p53.htm
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850295426343424002
ww
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/uppgifter-fordon-pa-drottninggatan-personer-skadade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Enemy_Air_Defenses
archive.is/wknUy
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
themoscowtimes.com/news/the-campaign-fog-is-lifted-russian-prime-minister-says-donald-trump-is-done-57672
youtube.com/watch?v=42DxjMqULuA
youtube.com/watch?v=23tcoHFaWmo
rusvesna.su/english/1491559240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850254993298817024

Doesn't look so bad, honestly seems like the best scenario.

Looks like typical (((hollywood))) production values.
Never seen the channel before but the graphics are just like every other (((news))) outlet.
59 or 60 cruise missiles hit the place but the water tower didn't get a hit.

I don't believe any of the narratives currently out there.

6 MiG-23 aircraft destroyed in US strike on Syrian airfield, runway undamaged – Russian MoD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan-Gurevich_MiG-23

This.
Everyone need to calm it's tits down.

They fired 59 tomahawks (enough to level a small country) at one base … there is barely any damage or AFAIK casualty.
IE the Syrian had evacuated beforehand and the US just turn up a lot of sand and burned a few old frames.

It's a pure PR move to shut up criticism back home, they even said right after it it's a punctual thing…

Drone footage of air base after attack:
tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201704071308-8p53.htm

Is this a fucking joke? Looks like a bottlerocket was lit off, not a fucking cruise missile hitting the ground

Site seems laggy same stuff here:
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/850295426343424002

Watched the video and wtf? There seems to be no damage. No way 50+ cruise missiles even touched that airfield.

Only 23/59 hit.

Still, it dosen't even look like 10 hit. Watch that youtube video and drone video. Does not look like 29 cruise missiles hit that airfield.

Just look at OP's video where there's a black streak on the ground. No way in hell that was from a cruise missile, a cruise missile would have cratered that and sent debris all over the place.

no warheads?

Sounds reasonable. He was talking to Putin literally a day ago about bombing in St.Petersburg.

Perhaps its all a ploy to get a legitimate reason to get the russians to the negotiation table without having deal with all the russian puppet allegations so he can cut a deal with putin and end the war for good.

are you sure this shit its real? looks like someone burned a camp fire to long and wall fell over.

same in the other footage as well

Non-existent Russian reaction pretty much confirms it's a sham.

Honestly seems like they launched rockets without warheads. I wonder what the next chess move will be.

There were lots of verbal wristslapping though.

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention (as the rebels have demonstrated in the past they are not above). We know the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs want Assad gone and were funding the jihadis for regime change. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - unless Trump is sitting on undeniable evidence that Assad just committed suicide by using gas like a brainlet moron. HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield storing the chemical weapons - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

Essentially: He took one step back and ten step forwards with this play.

Cons:

Pros:
Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking. Victory is pretty much assured in Syria for Assad even with the IS push. Their victory will be short lived.

However if he does this again he'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

We will wait and see. That video with Trump going "muh children" still rattled me.
Until an answer manifests itself, we must make our dissent known.

hownu.ru

WWF tactics on a large scale.

6 good sandniggers are nothing to worry about.

The colossal issue with it is that He dignified the (((narrative))) against "babby-killing tyrant" Assad.

I can't believe Trump betrayed us like this.

This is actually a reasonable sounding hypothesis that isn't like the 90% of the "it's 4d chess cuck kek" posts.

Agreed. After 59 fucking missiles you'd hope they would at least do some damage to Assad, right Schlomo?

While I think Trump made a bad move, I'm not going to rule out these better possibilities. To add this, he also met with the King of Jordon. Not only China, which might have hit two birds with one stone.

Pathetic.

Yeah he really betrayed you jews.

6 sandniggers dead is a pro tho

I think he might have been exaggerating about the baby gassing on purpose so you would think he was serious.

Did that guy cuck out of his statements regarding ISIS after they burnt his pilot alive or was he on the level?

I'm pretty sure the madman got in a jet himself and bombed ISIS after the pilot thing.

I want to habeeb.

How the fuck do you miss the runway with 60 missiles? Alternatively, what the fuck is the runway made out of, hyper dense quarts infused concrete?

Best part is, the video has some kind of impact mark on the runway, but absolutely no damage around it.

I can't believe Trump is watching that shit.

ww w.elitereaders.com/bad-ass-jordanian-king-revenge-against-isis/

ABSOLUTELY MAD

wtf. guys, they used the soft tomahawks. no way did a single one of those missiles have the 1000lb warheads on them. please, I want to believe, have to believe. DON'T STOP. BELIEEVIN. HOLD ON TO THE FEELING. please be 4d chess please be 4d chess please be 4d chess.

also, tomahawk missiles are way more accurate than this shit.

So he false retaliated against a false flag.

Of course it did that's the point. If you know Trump and you caught on to what happened you'll understand then that that wasn't directed at you

Of course it's a false flag you dope. But I was trying to make the point that whether it was or not, it''s totally irrelevant because in either case the effect is the same.

Rus user here. Media attention here is pretty much pic related, clearly no directive has been issued to give much of a flying fuck. While Euronews is blowing their ass open with EXTRA EMERGENCY!!1

The ordinance they used both in quality and quantity should have done more to the structures. How sure are we these the videos?

If they are the videos, what if the airbase attack is like some sort of reverse false flag that is a response to the actual false flag? Like Trump and Russia going, "we can play this game too" against the deep state, CIA, and Jew?

Thanks Vadim, also nice dubs.

We know it wasn't Assad because why would an attack on a weapons depot include chemical agents. No that kind of weaponry would be used either to defend against an overwhelming infantry push or on a heavily defended position that absolutely had to fall right fucking now. And it would be followed by an advance into the territory that got attacked.

There's practically no damage. If Assad had not said anything I would have assumed the whole missile strike was a sham and didn't even happen based on what I'm looking at. I'm getting a fucking headache.

Trump is well known for his acting performance. He would never overact would he?

this. I researching the tomahawk more to try and make sense of what I'm looking at…. but tomahawks are really good at blowing shit up and nothing is really blowed up. looks more like the atlanta crack head got loose again and lit some fires than 23 1000lb HE warheads going off.

Actually I am feeling a lot better about Trump right now since I don't think Iran would give Assad quarts infused concrete to make runways out of. That stuff is reserved for bunkers and fortifications.

What slavsorcery is this?!

Do tomahawks come with incendiary instead of HE warheads?

44+44=88

I was thinking cluster munitions from the scattered 'bottle rocket' like marks on the concrete

Yeah the videos I saw on this seems like there should be much more damage. I'm seriously confused. So in response to a fake gassing we got a fake missile strike? Wew.

TOMAHAWK FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL RUNWAYS

Trump had innocents killed over fake news. Doesn't matter how few, even if only one. This makes Trump a war criminal and a murderer. I still support the guy because who else am I going to support? But that's on record now, just like it is for every other war mongering president.

I could bet that the casualties were faked too or that the "5 civilians" were ISIS prisoners plus one heroic guy left behind to make sure that they would not escape the barrage.

THe majority of the syrian military is assyrian.
Not arabs

They come in airburst, but who in their right fucking mind would try to take out a hard target like a runway or those reinforced concrete hangars with airburst munitions?

Still semitic though.

like trumps son in law

Someone targeting imaginary chemical weapon reserves?

still mudslimes, still semites, still subhumans

Touche'.

trump is antisemitist

So what happens if Trump launches another strike?

Let's not be overly disrespectful to the sandniggers that sacrificed their lives to make the ruse more believable.

Then again, if you'd assume that chemical weapons would be stored either underground in a bunker, or a reinforced warehouse of some kind, since one stray bullet/mortar would get your whole airbase gassed.

The same thing that happened after the first strike.

Nothing.

Then US wastes $14,750,000 more on firecrackers.

Stop making up excuses, your compromising attitude disgusts me.

5000D CHESS CONFIRMED

Raytheon/Mc Donnell Douglas will be pleased.

Fuck me, even when we lose, we win. Current year +2, everyone.

Responding to a fucky "chemical attack" with a fucky "cruise missile obliteration bombing"

Holy FUCK I love this president!

Concern shills, I've got a big hairy boner for you to chow down on.

Smile and optimism: Restored.

Funny, I called this in another thread but was still too pissed to think this was truly the case. I guess it was.

Oopsies…

Let's hope so.

My best guess from all available data is that the (((shadow government))) tried to force Trump into a no-win situation, and this was the best possible response. Sheep will see Trump bombing terrorists, kikes will have to pretend that that actually happened, people who are paying attention will see that Trump didn't actually betray anyone, and controlled opposition who were only pretending to support Trump were tricked into using what seemed like a good opportunity to stab him in the back.
More data is required for a definitive answer, of course, but the sheer volume of shills that instantly showed up and demanded everyone immediately abandon Trump without any solid evidence is telling in my eyes.

Pretty much, a war ready runway is as much reinforced concrete you can poor reinforced the best you can, all of it on a flat surface of bed rock.
It's dubious a regular tomahawk can damage a runway, you need very specific ammo to do so (burrowers warheads, warhead penetrates the concrete all the way below, then explode creating a cavity under the runway. That way the weight of cargo planes will collapse part of the runway, tilt part of it, etc… And to fix it you basically have to destroy and rebuild it).
As far as open source intel goes there is no tomahawk warheads that does that.

Are you honestly this retarded? It was a fake retaliation against a fake gas attack. They literally gave them all a heads up and half the shit wasn't destroyed and left in tact with 5 dead sandniggers.

Little risk, big reward. Read this comment again Kikeberg

Alternatively that type of ammunition doesn't make much damage on the surface (just the penetration hole the size of the munition), so even if it doesn't looked fucked it might be.

Compared to all the attacks in fucking Europe nothing big happened. In Europe people are getting slaughtered every fucking day by the people youre "protecting". This was a warning from Trump false flag or not.

These cunting things cost $1.6 million dollarydoos each and 60% of them don't fucking work?
Raytheon a shit tbh.

Amen to that.

I would be more susceptible into accepting it was a genuine fuck up/betrayal from Trump's behalf if the obvious astroturfers did not put their shilling on overrdrive and did not get triggered by smug chinese cartoons.

This is true. I was pissed at Trump but still found that odd and made me give some pause.

Did not cross reference if true but anons claimed that Holla Forums's posting rate doubled just after the attack and for the few next hours.

That's a good narrative, but we lost a lot of expensive Tomhawk missles. The same amount of money could have been used to extend the wall. And for all we know, we might get into a war after all.
You're getting too /comfy/.
THIS ISN'T OVER YET

So they've been sent elsewhere. But where?

They hit 12 schools, 19 kindergartens and 5 hospitals. None missed.

I doubt either side wants all out war. Assad and Putin disliked the attack but made it seem like they did not want war. Even Trump with this odd move made it clear this was a one time thing and did not want all out war.

It did. It's still elevated too. It was much smaller before.

Don't forget the old folks home and the autism center.

Media to trump:this attack seems like there was no real damage
Trump:yes, we are now getting reports that the gas was faked.

This is fucking retarded pissy pants thinking

Stop with 4d chess shit and grow up

You need to be antisemitic to the max and take the fuckers down, Trump is either strongarmed or blackmailed

The money used was less than 50 cents per American. Considering all the potential gains we just made that's money well fucking spent.

The wall will be built and it will be a big beautiful wall with a big beautiful door and Mexico is going to pay for it.

That's why I added this disclaimer to the bottom of my follow up post.

It's literal suicide for this man and he's pulled through on us for 20 goddamn months of pure winning. I think we can give the man a fucking chance to see how this plays out.

True, but he did not kill anybody responsible for those attacks. He murdered innocent people in Syria.

That's the problem with warmongering murderers, they think the military murdering people based on collective guilt is fair. Of course, nobody else can do this, only the military. It's simply murder.

This was basically a Mafia hit - kill a few innocents who are connected to the alleged bad guy to "send a message".

SHIT

we already know it's a sham, no need to "muh WW3" anymore

Jesus that chink bullpup rifle looks really gay.

THANK YOU shabbos goy puppet EMPEROR

NUKE ALL SANDNIGGERS

;^)

Hitler dubs, yeah.
Notice how Trump changed his position on Syria so fast.

Hang on.. was this meant to be something?
Like the "angry birds" shit last year?

Is he calling Assad's regime rogue one?

I need sleep :^)

Makes ya think :^)

there are a few things in this article that sound like they are going to be a problem when the IC has some splainin to do.
uh oh, everyone is watching, how is the IC gonna get out of this one…
also,
the other 36 just fucking disappeared??? without any clue or claim they hit anything
guys, I don't like the chess meme cause its overused, but I seriously think we have been double rused. And second, with the statements in this article, the IC having to explain themselves is going to get gud

But what if Trump lied and really attacked ISIS?

They did managed to hit the farms nearby apparently…
Official counts is:
6 officers & soldiers casualty
9 civilians casualty (from the farms nearby)
9 jet destroyed
36 tomahawks are unaccounted for…

If this ends up as a ploy by Trump to use Assad as a proxy against Israel with Russian s400's as defense I might just end up jerking off. Some serious intergalactic chess is going on here.

I like how 4/pol/ suddenly decides to sticky some shit.

They did nothing last year. Why are they so eager when the narrative hinders Trump?

Who could argue with those holy trips?

Wew is Trump is a nu-lore fag?

Checked. It keeps happening.

Come on. A farm right next to a military base isn't going to have civilians in it.

WITNESSED

Simple, 4chan has global moderation, local janitorial, where as 8ch has local moderation, global janitorial.

if this happens which is beyond wishful thinking I will probably just die due to my dick popping off

I think it's more likely that the mods of the politically incorrect board have a politically correct agenda.
That's absolute proof that the mods there are cucked.

No, it's just the moderators in general of 4chan have a politically correct agenda.

emergency peace meeting

jesus christ its all a sham, I feel like a fucking retard. Someone punch me right now, but cause I feel like a retard.

a great war would not be bad tbh, bring the people out of their fucking comfort zone

it does make sence though, trump has said from day one that we wont be a dump fuck like the last 4 presidents and reveal militery strategy on tv.
so if he knew that the gasattack was bullshit from putin or even pol then it makes sense that trump made a plan to fuck with those jews/shitskins/cianiggers that faked the gas attack with those 30+ unacountet tomahawks.
the next few weeks are going to be interressting.

or am I just interpreting this information wrong because of bias. Someone tell me I'm right in my assumption that it was a sham and I've been rused on top of the ruse.

Why? Because farmers anywhere are well know for their tendencies to abandon their crops, cattle and lands at the first sign of trouble [/sarcasm]?

It's highly dubious the army would tell them to stop working given that syria is mostly a semi-desertic land and need all the crops and economic activity it can.

Also casualty doesn't mean dead.

Lol did trump just end the syrian war?

And if Trump plays along and agrees, we'll know for sure it was a ruse. Hot fucking damn. All that's left is for Putin to take of his mask and also be Trump.

This is some Kojima tier ruse cruising.

I want off this fucking ride

It would be good, in a global reset sense, if degeneracy gets so out of hand, life under some king in an irradiated wasteland doesn't look so bad.

holy shit did he?
does that mean the war is over?
what about the rebels and fucking isis though?

The 36 missing missles probably got shot down by Pantsir and similar systems.

something has to actually come out of the meeting though

I don't see how it could possibly mean the war is over.

Isn't this exactly what that poster predicted?
He'd meet Russia for peace talks?

or plot twist, he never launched them at the airfield

This reminds me of a story my friends grandad used to tell from WW2.

He was in the RAF during WW2. During the Africa campaign the Germans were building fake airfields. To distract from the real targets.

So one day they got a mission where they all loaded up with fake bombs and dropped the fake bombs on the fake airfield.

but if he takes off the mask would it be painful?

He just wanted to bomb achmed's goat farm, he missed a bit.

That poster was fucking bang on.

What the fuck.
This was a fucking chess move the whole time.
And I don't think anyone but us will see it either.

now that you mention it, in the ops video there is very little distruction.
does anyone have a pic from a tomahawk impact crater for reference?

Does this mean what I think it means?

Does it mean that Holla Forums was right again?

someone claimed on twitter that US started a strike at the same time against Rebel and ISIS/ISIL forces in some town nearby. It was a tweet, he was talking about how nobody was mentioning it. Could this be a cover so he could take a rebel city for assad without looking like he supported him? this is speculation of course

It would be very painful…

Also it makes sense there is a very low casualty for the soldiers just google map "Shayrat, Homs Governorate, Syria" it has 2017 photos on it and you will for yourself it's an airbase engaged in a war, there are combat dugout and trenches everywhere (proper borrowed tunnel trench system communicating from the inside of the base to the perimeter, the thing is more ant colony than airbase, amazing), alarm rings everyone legs it to the nearest shelter, only way to get hit is bad luck.

you're a big guy

UUUU

To trick the journalists and soldiers?
That's fucking ridiculous.

nope thats rommel and patton fucking with each other, they were both severely autistic history nerds.

It means that some of us might know what is going on inside more than most of us.
As if they were staff..

To demoralise the enemy by showing that they which were fake and which were not.

maybe the point was we weren't even supposed to see it coming. I think he wants to make sure everyone is confused and misdirected. Shareblue is on our board along with many other alphabet and groups that report this shit to their people. This ploy was made so that something bigger could happen, and idk if us talking about it might fuck it up. Maybe for the meantime we should pretend we hate him
and of course we wait to see if any of this is correct or not

Never change.

I saw that as well.

Depends on how these talks Russia is calling for works out. If that works out well, then it will make clear he was approaching this with an "ends justify the means" mindset.

Just half right, since most of you were ready to throw the towel
I'M DISAPPOINTED OF ALL OF YOU
YOU LOST YOUR FAITH TOO DAMN EARLY, YOU JACKASSES !

no, read

Representative Tulsi Gabbard (D–HI) said, "This escalation is short-sighted and will lead to more dead civilians, more refugees, the strengthening of al-Qaeda and other terrorists, and a possible nuclear war between the United States and Russia."[24][25]

I grew up on RAF bases which had houses literally on base for the families of servicemen.
There were often farms right next to them too because military airfields tend to be in remote areas removed from urban environments or major airports.
Which tend to be rural areas with farms.

The only people at this stage that knows anything are the people actually giving or carrying out the orders.
What the hell just happened.

ohh shit dems figured out that trump was playing them and now they are back peedeling.
pol was fucking right!

As was the fact that 59 $300k cruise missiles were used to allegedly destroy six 30 years old MiG-23s with no photographic proof on the claim and one soldier.

Fog of war, the report will say the "base was hit but to little effect", the guy that though of the decoy will be "see this is working", when it's not. That way they will continue to use those decoy, thinking they weren't seen through.
Deception is the most important tool in a commander knapsack.

we just got taken for the biggest ruse cruise of our lives is what happened, at least I think

If he just prevented WWIII, there may have been no other option.

But I'll think I'll read more before I jump to conclusions.

What is he, 12?

Let's get ready to ruuumbleee

From what he explained it was just for the WW2 bants.

The strategic thing would have been to pretend they didnt know the airfields were fake.

OH SHIT

and it was magnificent, fucking trump made me belive in him again.

this is bad for israel actually, because now how are they going to bomb Syria behind everyone's back? Was this also an excuse to allow russia to put more security measures in place against Israel. I'm about to get a boner the size of Trump tower

Source you fucking faggot, I just want to see their faces when they'll insist on the Russia Hacked the election probe bullshit and backpedal on their "Muh Russian Cold War Electric Boogaloo" narrative.

Dat rite. Dese were gas farms..

I hope everyone here has stocked up on precious metals, canned food and bottled water.

What we just saw was a glance into the division of information between those that just gave the orders and the journalists and social media that observes.

Unless you're an extremely good hacker, you will not know what just happened.
I just saw 1984 in action. The division of information.

Holy shit truck terrorist attack in sweden reported!!

Did you really think the defeatist astroturfers were actual Holla Forumslacks?

are you fucking mental?
we are witnessing the best political move of the century and your fearfull as thinks war is starting?
its fucking ending dumpass

sauce

Also, apparently another gas attack in Syria.

The US doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

Are you refering to my post?

SAUCE NOW

I didn't even see it, I had a hope, but never saw it. We've moved on from multi d chess, we are now in cross universal yatzee, and if I find out later it was a way to pivot to israel…. I don't know what game we would be playing at that point.

Now Trump can pretend he didn't hear Assad say he was going to SCUD Israel if he gets bombed again and dangle that "I gots muh missiles pointed at Aleppo" shit whenever the kikes in congress act up.

for real?
that fucking proves it is a false flag.
its fucking pants on head retardet to commit a warcrime, get cauth, bombed and then fucking do it again.

LOL the kikes on debka claim that it was a russian SU22 with a "sarin gas bomb" loaded that did it

https:// \www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live
Maybe it wasn't a gas attack, but the town that got gassed before got bombed now, Guardian can't write fucking readable headlines.

unsc meeting

can we get some fucking sources for this please
and the sweden shit

now we wait

honestly the sweden shit dosent mean anything, another day, another bomb.
fuckers should just finaly revolt, put their poleticians against the wall and remove kebab from their country

Well, I'm gonna go to bed now, and if we all die before tomorrow, I just want you to know, your waifu a shit

see you on the other side user and so is yours

You know what else it could be? Some form of SEAD mission that was meant to be a proper lethal strike, but under the s300/400's a lot of them were intercepted.

The fucking nerve of the dems to say that after their administration kicked off these groups in the middle east.

I was frustrated by the move.
But then again something did feel off. "spidey senses" so to speak :^)

Well we need to wait and see a bit more.
I am not getting sleep tonight. This is ridiculous.

Things are getting very very tricky.

Either that or the big post setting out a possible "plan" from one of the other threads.

It's the amount of bullshit the MSM just gave which they gave because they believed it.
It's the facade both US and Russia are giving right now.

I can see why - because there are potential terrorists in their own backyard.
But if they believe that Trump attacked Assad instead…?

I can see many reasons for why the level of info we're getting about this is greatly misleading.

and here comes the media spin today boys

Let's recap Trump bizarre adventures so far
Ah, America-America, 70 years of being Israeli puppet and more then century of being a global shit Midas, and there is still no end in sight.

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/uppgifter-fordon-pa-drottninggatan-personer-skadade

Truck of peace again.

GAIS, LOOK AT MY POST. WHAT IF THERE WERE s300's and s400's posted at that base. I remember from /k/ that a tactic against them could be with the use of SEAD. More or less trying to overwhelm them.

uh oh guys, they are starting to figure it out it seems

Which means that it may have actually been a very serious act of war. If there are no more s300's there then it means that trump wanted to actually kill and murder the syrian base completely.

You got several facts wrong you dumb shit, get off leftypol's list of "verified sources" before you shill.

Well for one thing, the MSM kikes don't know what to say or do, kek.

Friendly reminder that according to the Baba Vanga prophecy, WW3 will fully begin "as soon as Syria has fallen"

And there we go, they have to be watching our threads.

Shit. But maybe that means we were right and they were targeting the terrorists.
That also means they're sending the governments messages of "we'll blow up X if you intervene anymore".
And that's why they went to full machiavelli mode.

This is only making it worse for them.
Do they really expect normies to believe this?

Funny how that was only when we started to see through it.

You mean Russia Today? Because that's where I got all those facts.

Oh man can't wait for all the deep concerns.

So America just bombed the same town that got gassed?

What the fuck?

quick, how many days without jewish tricks has it been so far?

The other 36 hit ISIS/Kike targets?

Stop projecting and a get a diaper.

and some more unverified shit but, I thought it might be important non the less

You realize how much money CIA spent on those guys?

how many seconds you mean

This has been a long day.

uh oh, sounds like kushner is getting thrown under the buss for this possibly

yea lets make the girl an acomplice to a warcrime, fuck i hate the media.
thank god all this shit was a ploy anyway

No they would be responsible for the chaos of the power vacuum left by Assad just like Gadaffi in Libya and Saddam in Iraq.

Ivanka has no say in any of this. Who gives a fuck.

It is also proven that MSM types go to Holla Forums and because they are retards with no thought process they are looking at our ideas and pawning them off as their own. We are literally helping out the enemy when we try to figure this stuff out.

we should make fals flag threads every so often and see how many of the msm cucks fall for them

The morning shift shills have to be the stupidest. Surprised nobody posted a cartoon of baby Trump throwing a tantrum or some other weaksauce demoralizng shit.

more shit from another thread

That means that the jews:

Wow.

and there are still people out their that think hitler was wrong

dubs seem to confirm
kikes aren't that smart

This certainly did prove that many people in the MSM browse Holla Forums.

What the fucking fuck is going on today. Everything is fucking weird.

so guys

could have been intercepted by the s300's/s400's
could have been part of those defending ones
could have been part of a SEAD mission

So if you guys want to debunk my theory, try to find out of there were anti air systems present at the base. If its an airport, there is almost a certain guarantee that there was one.

How else could you destroy anti air defenses you retards.

idk, but I need sleep

But the fact is that they:
What's next?
Bomb the vessels that sent the bombs?
Bomb the bomb makers that made the bombs?
Bomb the bombs?

Probably Turkey.

They idiot goys though think that Assad is the bad dictator that personally barrel bombs bakeries and hospitals and pours sarin gas on babies clothes. Guys, there is not a way out of this, even after a WW3, the ZOG will be the winner, Russia just cannot win. A time will come when there will be "walls", when a massive number of people will have microchips implanted in them. We will be outside of the walls.. they will be inside the walled cities. They will go forward, with a commie style government, no nations, and explore the stars, we will remain in the shadows of the Earth, vengeful, trying to keep humanity alive. You better believe it, it's coming.

Another attack on the town that was "gassed." Nice play on words retard.

This poster makes a good point.
We didn't even consider anti-missile technology. Does Assad have any? Did that Russian base have any?

Turkey did what?

this is a weird fucking ride volks

They already said no AD was used by Syria or Russia.

Its that feeling that no one actually knows whats going on. Trump is doing things his way like he said. Human beings hate the unknown, its why we send shit into space. Even though Bush and Obama were destroying the world and fucking us over every step at least we knew what they were doing. We hate not knowing.

All according to keikaku.

how is there not more damage? i mean even if only 20ish hit.

They could've been UNLOADED duds for all we know…

The only reason why I have issues is because a personal Syrian friend of mine complained about his regime's attacks on certain ethnicities (including his family).
Take it or leave it.

Can we trust that?
What info can we fucking trust at this stage? Social media at the scene?
Because the MSM and the government's info seem to be misleading at this point.

That's why we browse here.
Sometimes I think they should just give us a special room to "quietly observe" and "shut up".

intense heat will destroy chemical weapons

those things are 500kg explosive warheads each?
fucks sake just 4 of those were enough to sink an aircraft carrier back during midway.
their is no fucking way the damage from the op video was from 20+ impacts of MODERN 500kg high explosive impacts.

CLAIMED

We know the facts about the attack, but we don't know the game behind it yet. After scanning the net for hours last night, I came to the conclusion that we sent a bunch of fake tomahawk missiles to some barely used airfield as ploy to lure controlled opposition out into the open while also stumping the press and Trump haters. The only deaths I saw reported was 1 Syrian General and then there were 5 wounded, all names like Mohamed AKLSdkas, so maybe fake. Trump is setting something up with this, but it's not what we think. He has to know the gas attacks were faked.

he better clarify on this soon, because everyone is pissed

well now kikes are false flagging another gas attack. So maybe hes making them overplay their own hand and then get themselves cause and finally revealing them. By Keks will, please let this be the case.

I want to propose this theory:

It was a SEAD mission against air defenses, against the s300's and s400's.

But it basically means that one must overwhelm the air defenses as they have limited counter measure missiles in them.

It also explains why the radar station was destroyed.

those missiles that didnt hit could have been intercepted by the russian air defenses.

I will copy paste this a bit if you guys dont mind it as I think this is a pretty gud theory which fits in well with the military lore. Additionally, there could have been an ace in the whole of electronic warfare somewhere that fucked with their guidance systems.

shes a qt

I remember you telling that story before in relation to something I dont remember.
Fucking Spitfires

BGM-109D Tomahawk Land Attack Missile – Dispenser (TLAM-D) with cluster munitions

The target was the jets at the airfield, not the runways

samefaggin

Here are the names.

3dpd gtfo

I guess the wounded are samefagging also

no they aren't. only those that had no understand of Trump's MO or shills are pissed for pretending to be pissed.

I hope to wake up to some dead kikes

you'll probably have to settle for dead sandniggers on this one

I doubt anything but "paint balloons" (so to speak) were shot.
It really is just a massive ruse.

Will this curveball work?
Because I don't think the media will buy it.. well maybe - they certainly bought all the other ruses.

Did you watch the video?
That's a surprisingly insignificant amount of damage.
I don't think they had to intercept. They knew what was going on.

How is a quarter-assed missile "attack" in response to supposedly hundreds of dead children and babies and unborn fetuses not a clarification on his position? I hope you don't seriously expect something like a live announcement of how Trump knows the gas attack is a total Jewish plot, or something equally silly.

Only delusional people who think Trump can do no wrong and cuckservatives like McCain aren't pissed.

This is just hearsay, but I read more than one report that said no AD used. They let the missiles hit.

no, i can ensure you his electoral base is genuinely pissed
he better give some clarifications and behave better in the future or his presidency and the future of the right wing in the west is at serious risk

yea but i hope that it starts with putin emp bombing jerusalem first.
i dont want to be burned in nuklear fire from the kikes retaliation strike.
still pisses me of that those fucks have been pointing 4 nukes at my city since the 70's

shut it shill trump will do his thing and wont say a damn word about military matters untill after the operations are done.

Alright boys get ready

It seems more strikes are to follow

Oh god syria is fucking in on this too.
What the fuck. (I have said that too many times today)

Explain his MO without resorting to 4D chess memes. He promised us jobs, economic change and a better equipped military. If that was a roundabout way of saying "war economy" then he's about to be looking down the business end of a metaphorical gun with his own finger at the trigger.

How do you figure? Trump has not only said it himself, but proven that he will do things to confuse his opponents and manipulate them. He has also proven that he is in it for the people of the US and truly wants to make America great. Trying to compare Trump to McCain only shows how out of touch you are with the facts.

well, there was an s300 at the base, which means in the first place, if you want to hit anything, you still need to use SEAD, which why the have those high numbers.

Then there is also the additional factor of new/current electronic warfare, scrambling those missiles, making them lose track of targets. One of them did manage to hit the radar station which was crucial for the defense.

So some form of modernization could have been added in those missiles still.

fuck off dumpass

I said that McCain was not pissed about this, because it's something he's been wanting, not that Trump is McCain. Learn to read nigger.

>mfw 4d quantum chess

They will be expecting one of us in the wreakage

Conflating Trump supporters that still trust Trump with McCain is essentially putting Trump in the same camp as McCain. Learn to write, if that wasn't your intention.

Normies are pissed.

But the chans are beginning to realise that something very very odd just occurred.
I mean syria didn't even try to stop it
(according to this well sourced tweet :^) )

That just makes things even more confusing.

These are the US or Russian missiles you're talking about?

(Checked)

The us missiles obviously. But its speculation on this end though. The idea that it was a SEAD mission seems to ring true. The additional lore about electronic warfare, the one missile that hit the ocean (potentially because of the electronic warfare) may or may not have been that though. But it would mean that the americans may have added experimental tech in one of those missiles to see if it could go through that potential field.

I think that is the UN wanting to talk about the missile strikes Trump did yesterday. UN will probably nag and concern troll but do nothing or set-up the peace talks Russia seems to want.

lets see who laughs when putin bombs israel with thumps blessing next year

Wew

but i know putler is le savior of le white race XD

HOW THE FUCK did a 1000 warhead missile do this little damage.

No, you need to learn to read niiger. I specifically listed two separate groups that aren't upset by this, cuckservatives and people who put Trump on a pedestal.

Here have an article with McCain cheerleading this strike for good measure. archive.is/wknUy

It bounced off the pavement.

I think Paul might be here in this thread trying to brownpill Trump supporters.

simple it dident, even the damn missle cassing impacting would have done more, thats a small satchel charge from the burnmarks

I don't think the Russians or Syrians will like that..

thats just shrapnel from the missile

That's an image of the intact airstrip.
There was multiple airstrips and the shills ignore the fact that Trump left the airbase mostly functional and can be restored in a matter of days.

Only leftists and idiots are going to be upset about the missile strike, because if we've learned anything so far, it's that Trump has our back. The only angle I can see as confusing to some people, ones who don't understand that you don't broadcast your every intention, is the fact that Trump was very public about being against any military action with Syria.

I think I just singlehandedly destroyed some form of narrative that was being build up by trump, but also by russia. Both of these nations didnt state the potential real battle that was taking place. The SEAD tactic seems to be the most likely outcome in all of this.

Copypasted a bit into those threads and lets see where it goes now.

How about no.

Reminder that Germany tried offering a peace plan to Poland shortly before the war began. Also, why would ISIS even care about any "peace talks" in the first place? At "best", Assad will surrender, likely to get executed along with his whole family while Syria gets a new, (((democratic))) president who (((incidentally))) happens to be pro-Israel. The currently occupied Golan Heights will then be formally annexed by Israel and the full-on war in Syria will calm down into a permanent state of (((sectarian violence))) to keep the country weak and divided. Next up: "Aayyraahn's makin' nyuukz."

At worst, these are the last days before the next big war. Perhaps also the last days of Europe being inhabitable by humans.

This is my take from the whole situation. Issue a purposefully ineffective attack to retaliate against a false flag, in order to keep the MSM from painting him as heartless for ignoring dead kids and chem weapons, even if they were faked. American citizens now scared of WWIII, MSM no longer calling him a pussy for not starting another war, will be satisfied for a month or two while things de-escalate and this whole situation becomes yesterdays news.

He played into the hands of the media, but only enough to get the citizens against them. Citizens don't want war, MSM keeps asking for it after this first strike leads nowhere. This event breaks the malaise the public is under to realise just how dangerous their media masters are acting.

I fucking called it!

Whats really confusing is that up until yesterday Trump has done about 50 things that are great for America and maybe 2 things I can think of where he did what I perceive as bad things so overall hes doing amazing. Then without warning he just launches shit at Syria over an obvious false flag and betrays us all?

There is usually a warming up of the population to get them to better cope with a war. Trump just lets em fly. I still trust him. Something is is afoot here.

Fuck off to The_Donald already.

Have you just ignored the entire thread?

Read it god dammit. This is information warfare. Clearly when there is a cancer (terrorists) among your population - you make that population think something is going one way when it is going another way.

Stop abusing those poor smug anime grills.

Have to find more impact images. We're not sure what that is.

I think the cuckservatives don't even truly know what is really going on..

My head hurts, from what I gathered you just said they tested electronic experimental missiles on a Russian military base and outpost? If Russians considered the US a threat, why would they allow that?

Thats a shit ton of "misses"
arent these tomohawk supposed to be accurate ? This and the low amount of damage and no casualities are fishy, it does not seem to be the "proper" way to start WW3

This kinda supports the "were still good and trump did the 88D chess" shit.

But he warned Russia first so now MSM kikes are going to spam this shit all day that its proof that Trump is a Putin puppet.

No I am not saying that you fool. I think you are a shill if you cannot see a "maybe". Well maybe some of the missiles also flunked because of their age.

its hard to tell though.

But at the very least, it most likely was a SEAD assault. So go shill somewhere else.

The populace movement is dead.
((They)) won. Going to need a few of theses

It's amazing how little the MSM knows though.
Why don't they have reporters on the scene?

It was so odd everyone here began asking questions.
It just came from no where that he'd accept what the MSM said.

We will see in the next few days.
I can't tell what they are up to right now.
At first I was hell frustrated, but then all these images and subsequent actions from putin, etc, started to emerge.

Isn't that a fucking joke. I think this has trapped the MSM once again. How the fuck can they react to this? They have to say "yay he's respecting human rights" but they don't want to because he's "a filthy misogynist and a nazi".

If this is the Yinon plan at work then wouldn't we be seeing outrage from Syria and Russia. Wouldn't the liberal media being blasting any scrap of info they could dig up about anyone in any official capacity bad mouthing Trump's actions or threatening us because of "Trump's WAR"? It just doesn't add up. There is almost no sign of anyone be mad except for the shills that desparately want Trump supporters to feel like they were betrayed.

How do you make that logical jump? He meant the missiles might've taken out SAMs and Radars like s300s. Making the way for US air power is more worrisome than destroying some fucking 50 year old migs. god damn fucking david icke shit

I was just going along with what I thought you said.
I know it's a maybe, because all we have a maybes thanks to this fucking false flag bullshit.

Going to need to learn how to get gud I think.

What I am saying was that one of the missiles hit the water, like what the fuck. It could have been because

Now it is possible that a few of those missiles got a small upgrade, to target the radar installation.

The jamming field could have been targeted (as one of the missiles flew into the water), or it was somekind of field of electronic interference of some sort.

Which could explain why so few of the missiles hit their targets. The US most likely has done something as I described though. They potentially may have mixed in defective, but also experimental tech in those missiles to probe the s300 systems.

Extreme defeatism and (1) are notorious shill indicators, you know ?

You need just one "of these" to make this world a better place

So did Assad just need new MiGs?

Have you somehow forgotten that Syria was the next domino to fall?
They are.
Why? It's far more effective to keep up the act of tthe two parties being substantively different just as they have been doing.
You're this fucking delusional I see. Even the BO criticited this move, guess he's a shill too.

Any time Trump does something that could be construed as betraying us or otherwise not being /ourguy/ you can count on Holla Forums shills to storm the board and try to shill their narrative.

US MISSILE STRIKE IN SYRIA ‘ON BRINK OF MILITARY CLASH WITH RUSSIA’ – PM MEDVEDEV

Exactly. We are watching a fake conflict.

The leaders are in agreeance, but the rest of the world think they're fighting one another.

You are wrong, this is WW3 in the making

This situation was a bit different.
A lot of people went "wtf trump?" after this.

It was first perspective. Then we dug deeper.

this yea, if the russians really wanted to they could have said something about a SEAD (which it could have been)

They didnt say anything about their s300's shooting down the missiles. It would have been a great marketing thing as well for their industry. But nope.

So what is going on is probably even more deep.

did bannon leaving the security council thing have anything to do with this strike?

Concernshill please leave.

Do you all have the memory of a goldfish? Gabbard was one of the only dems not going "muh Russia" to the point that she got accused of being a RussIan agentry herself.

I wonder if that General was loyal to Assad or not? Did Bashar send him to get bombed because he was helping the rebels?

I agree with some of your speculation. Firing that many missiles was definitely a probe into their defenses and one of my first thoughts was they were also getting rid of old stock so firing that many would be useful for posturing. Either there were a lot of deliberate misses, other targets were hit or missiles were shot down (which Russia denies). If S300/400s were active radar the missiles would've hit them I'd think.

I don't buy E-WAR negating that many missiles unless extreme incompetence was involved though. It's totally possible US weapons are completely pozzed and ineffective from the ground up but I doubt it since from an electrical standpoint they seem solid.

Yeah, and then she shat on Jeff Sessions. She's not based, she just loves Syrian dick.

What other targets would there be, other than the towns outside Homs where the Rebels still hold power?

You know if you really believed in the Black Pill, you'd just kill yourself not try to convince others to take the Black Pill right?

That's true, as well. Especially with the left sort of endorsing Trump's move, I think people will be confused.

In my opinion the end game of the democrats is as simple as getting Trump impeached. It looks like they're praising him but no one is actually going to receive it as a good thing. Lefties will always hate Drumpf no matter what. Normies will see it as dangerous, loose cannon warmongering. Those who already support Trump may see it as betrayal. They're doing everything possible to minimize support of Trump, whether it's to make the impeachment process easier or perhaps to limit any negative reaction to an assassination. If that's true, Trump knows it and is doing everything possible to create a good image for himself. I believe his response will be to completely remove ISIS from the face of the Earth.

I looked at RT today and I dont think that there were s400's there though. I think it was s300's all the way. Which could have been modernized still.

But even if they werent, its very good marketing for russia. So many missiles shot down. The system is a pretty good thing in my opinion.

and if experimental weapons are there somewhere, like that buzzer that potentially shut down a warship (could be BS though), then they would most likely not be on that airbase, but rather somewhere where there is a big russian presence to also defend it. Or maybe they got lucky and snuck it under the drones and satellites somewhere.

Its all just speculation though. But I am not know 100% about the s300's (I doubt many do), but the success rate for it, with nearly 60 missiles was still pretty good.

Reminder the security council will hold an emergency meeting later on (1530GMT)

Sessions is overrated anyways, I wish he was half as "racist" as the media portrayed him.

Not exactly overrated. Someone in the DOJ who will enforce the law and not confiscate guns is pretty good for the course we've been charting.

Gabbard is a shit.

Go back to reddit fake alt-righter

Not exactly.

But it's good to see that your immunity to it is still intact.

My work was done diligently!

I'm concerned. Why aren't you concerned?
We just saw something ridiculous.

can we watch it live?
I've been wanting to watch what the council does for a long time.

Don't mock all your tools :^)

You're still a stupid fuck to be talking about her as if she went "muh russians"

Crimea river Mykola

I sure fucking hope this chess narrative is right but I am not optimistic in the least. Waiting for more news anxiously.

Please. You expect name-calling to work here?
You're going to have to work harder to earn that paycheck.

There is reasonable concern, and then there is the D&C-level concern that the shills are trying to push.
Remember how scared the kikes and shills were when Trump won?
They are still fighting back, but their tactics have evolved.

DON'T FALL FOR (((THEIR))) TRICKS

Ibrahim, as in Abraham?

Holla Forums we've been couped
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

Ever thought that they might be acting?

i don't think they were acting, but right now he's seriously being co-opted
we must prevent this, call your congressman, express your disdain on social media/protests, spread knowledge about kushner and make pressure on the electoral base to disavow him

Whose resurrectedplayer again?

Why would they use their AD when they can move their shit and let the US get some hits because Russia won't punish Assad. It's good cop bad cop they both are playing. USA punished Assad for the gas attack and then the Russia came back to Assad with more supplies.

A couple years ago, moderators here used to engage with us having their capcode on, what happened to make them stop interacting with us?
Reminds me of fishy fucking shit.

Doesn't matter if she did or not. She's in on it. Stop being hard up.

Probably kampfy.

themoscowtimes.com/news/the-campaign-fog-is-lifted-russian-prime-minister-says-donald-trump-is-done-57672

“No one exaggerates the value of campaign promises, but there are nonetheless the bounds of decency. Beyond them is absolute distrust. What’s really sad here is our completely ruined relationship. And this, of course, only encourages the terrorists.

“And furthermore the U.S. president has proved with his military action both his lack of originality and his extreme dependence on the opinion of the Washington establishment, which sharply criticized the new president’s inauguration speech. Immediately after his election, I knew everything would depend on how quickly the existing machine could crush Trump’s campaign promises. It took two and a half months…”

(chKeKed)
THIS
add to this that Russia just officially recognized West Jerusalem as (((their))) capital.

3/10, improve your baneposting technique.

This stunt was way too risky to be honest

WTF I love blackpills now

What if it was a targeted strike on

THE GAY COMMUNITY!?

They come with dud and/or rubber warhead. Also illumination, for those nighttime false flags.

Now that would have been great
But in all seriousness, this fake strike was a risky move, and now Trump's reputation is on Jeopardy more than ever
I just hope whatever chess move this madman is doing works out

What? Just let their base get destroyed?
If they though they were under serious fire, they would have used AD.
But clearly they knew what they were getting.

Some things to consider:

1) Was that brig. General loyal to Assad? If not, was the strike to kill him?

2) If no AD was used, was this a test of EWAR?

3) Why did Putin say "No Response"?

Do you really want to play that game?

Serious question, how would that work? Did the sailors on the ships know that they were carrying disarmed missiles? Surely the ships already had to be in the area (relatively speaking), based on how quickly we responded to the "gas attack". Do we have ships floating around with empty missiles for just this kind of thing? Not shilling, just trying to understand the logistics of how something like that would work.

Hang on, did putin himself tell them specifically to not respond (or through command)? Or did the Russian forces tell them that?

If Putin himself - che?

It was from Russian High Command. There would be no response to the US missile strikes.

I think we just blew up a disloyal general and a few planes Assad wanted upgrades for.

every attack is prepared
I believe they choose which warhead before launch

We can only begin to imagine if there really were fake missiles.
But that "german fake bomb on a fake airfield" story (if true) can happen, why couldn't that be the case in this case?

Almost like they're trying to get the Russians to arm the syrians..
A trap?
Or is this an agreed objective?
Or maybe it's to throw someone off America's back about this "assistance"

Criminally under-checked tbh.

Well, Russia did up their commitment in the region, and sent more SU22's and choppers.

We might just see the Kebab Removal of the Century here.

oh fuck off

Not to be an asshole or anything but why is it even a big deal that Assad gassed some babies not even being edgy

What the fuck do you think happened when Roosevelt ordered the bombing of Jap cities made of wooden houses or when Nixon napalmed Vietnamese villages or when Bush shock and awe'd Baghdad or when Obama droned Afghan villagers

I mean war fucking sucks but what makes being gassed worse than being blown up or burned to death

where did the other 3 dozen missiles impact?
why did Russia just recognize W. Jerusalem and (((their))) capital
reinforcing the Syrian military will help (((isreal))) how?

could this be a step in the plan to crush (((yid))) expansion and end the yinon plan?

(No check. Accepting false flag narrative.)

It's the fact that Assad. Didn't. Gas. Anyone.

#MAGA!

I think the US just gave Russia a casus belli to arm the syrian regime better and up their commitment.
They're exploiting the populations skepticism of the "other side" to their own advantage. The US is making false flags, then "retaliating", then giving Russia to increase their interests into the area.
But is this trap or collusion?

Should have used the missiles on them.

Probably collaboration. Why else would they have warned Syria and Russia of the attack.

((They)) got to trump
How long before we see him with a bandaide on his Middle finger?

So a Trap?

RT said around 6AM Moscow time that Syrian State TV said multiple targets were hit in the night

Because I can see Israel's next move if that happens.

The thought that it matters whether someone dies instantly or in a couple minutes of agony when you are trying to wipe a culture off the map.

trips of satanic truth, probably collaboration indeed.

Israel doesn't make moves the past few decades. They're the archetypal ancient Roman nobleman who flattens his arse into a seat while screaming "do something" every time a problem arises.

To lull them into a false sense of security.

I meant the American Jews as a proxy.

But then why did the missile attack do fuck all?

That is the lulling into a false sense of security.

Leaflets mean leave. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were leafleted

it could have been a detonation in the air, if that is possible. There could have been electronic warfare present as well (to make them do it). Maybe there is also no need to destroy the runway as resupplying the planes is difficult (since those were very precious planes and there is no money for more)

how cool is that you don't need (((evidence)) for launching a retaliatory strike against a sovereign nation

That certainly is a convenient cover.

And if some of those bombs were to hit the location of the chemical bombing..

You canceled your own argument by putting sarcasm quotes on the word evidence.

You act like I need to persuade you of something - I don't. Weeb Mecca was told to leave those cities before they were nuked; anyone who did not leave was a victim of their own government more than they were a victim of war.

*Source of the bombing

Like clockwork?

haha what gays?

Globalists are desperate to make US fight Russia outright. This is a total pipe dream; they wouldn't be reaching for this if they weren't at the end of their rope.

Still kind of strange to have 60 missiles that do fuck all to a runway and only break six MiGs…

I call this a "domestic tactical maneuver," for lack of a shorter and simpler term. "fooling the peasants" if you want something equally long and vague.

Why did Trump bomb Syria? So the "Russian conspiracy" narrative would evaporate overnight.

UN council meeting vid with live translation

The US also had some tension with the UN recently didn't they?
So the UN is positioning themselves against the US?
We need to see their response to US's intervention.
This will either cause conflict between the two nations, or confirm that it's goal was to finally intervene in Syria more directly.

They certainly know how to retain a "peaceful image"

Wew.

in the UN council talks right now lol

youtube.com/watch?v=23tcoHFaWmo

I should buy jodine from Filterman, now it's too late

Oh boy.

This isn't good no. Russia really is fucking pissed.

Would they act pissed to save face, or would they be legitimately pissed?

I'm tired…

(((Media))) is convinced he did it with precision.

You don't just "miss" with these missiles.

I think our mind chess is too beyond them..

They just seem prima facie pissed off. They're just angry at the US.

Then we're fucked.

Let them do it. I'm tired. So very tired…

Did Russia fuck with the missiles electronics?

Probaably yes, imagine if they turned on the air defence too, kek

Oh boy they're going for the PC orientation of the west now. They know it's weakness.

It was a 'work'. Not a 'shoot'.

I keep thinking though, wasnt russia wanting to expand into Afghanistan a couple of days ago?

I can see why they push the anti-russia sentiment.

The other countries are clearly completely controlled by a backdoor agreeance or regime. Russia is the only one asking questions about the Chemical weapons and the connection to the nursa (?) rebels that have been found to have connections to chemical weapons.

They also question the MSM narrative and how they ignore many situations in Syria and many key facts.

What for?
I would if I were them too. That's clearly a door to subverting Russia.

I am thinking that it could have been a tipping point for this attack.

Roman ideals were centered around the duty of citizens to defend the state, especially politically since military service as a general or whatever was the route for many into the senate. A good portion of them served as some of office in the military or law.

This already happened once before and Obama ignored it. Made the US look weak. Chemicals weapons are not allowed basically, and somebody has to pay for using them. Most people seem to support this. Only lefties seem upset so far because m-m-muh TRUMP is ebil.

Read the thread. It's a false flag and was used to attack Russia.
It may have failed.

Russia was wanting to expand into Afghanistan 38 years ago. Fortunately, America intervened just in time and saved poor Afghani people from the horrors of modern civilization, allowing them to keep farming opium and being terrorists.

there is also a huge afgan drug operation there probably going. For the black budget of the CIA surely. Might be a reason why the US is reacting in such hostility.

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure Tomahawk's can switch to inertial guidance, and the path it takes is pre-programmed into the missile itself.

Wasn't that after the US interacted with afghanistan?

If that is the cost for preventing the use of chemical weapons becoming conventional once more on the battlefields of the world, I'd say it's a small price. According to rusvesna.su/english/1491559240 Six mig-23 got destroyed, which just from common sense have to cost like a million USD each and they have like a 100 of them according to wikipedia. So this attack hasn't made a huge dent in Syria's ability to fight rebels or ISIS plus the runway itself seems to still be intact which might have been done on purpose because its a joint airbase with Russian planes using it as a staging area for air strikes.

Not sure what to think here, gas attack was probably real but who did it, where did the gas come from?

In terms of cost of the strike and real damage it did, not much and very expensive. The cost of doing nothing and allowing a second use of chemical weapons to go without reaction?

Yea this sounds reasonable. It is

(((SHOCKING)))

at the amount of "DRUMPF IS OVER, I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU GOY-GUYS SUPPORTED THAT FUCKING WHITE MALE, OY VEY FELLOW Holla ForumsLACKS". I will say this shill raid by CTR, TRS and Holla Forums is pretty good.

Some reports indicate 4 or 5 casualties.
fucking nothing considering the amount of hellfire that rained from the sky

I'm starting to feel a lot better about Trump now, even though I think doing the strikes was a weak act of caving in, instead of standing strong and being a leader.

1,6 million?! so a cool 95 million bucks for the whole thing, you burgers sure get a lot of bang for your bucks …

I'm starting to hate the world completely.

Gas attacks by the terrorists (sarin gas given to ISIS via transport through Turkey allegedly from Iraq from potentially Jordan from ? KIKES) have been happening for a while now, small ones here or there, though some major ones like in Mosul that MSM was silent on several months back before the Syrian military was able to finally BTFO ISIS from there. However, this attack was likely staged. Pics related.

Well media are now saying it was chlorine mixed with sarin.

So it won't have been the Syrian military.
Their chemical weapons corps are professionals and would know not to mix those kind of compounds.
And wouldn't have the capability to anyways since they'd be using manufactured chemical weapons delivery systems which are designed for a single compound.

So if its true then it screams improvised chemical weapons.
We know the Islamic State has recruited many of the survivors of Saddams Chemical weapons forces.
We also know Turkey has been caught selling them precursor chemicals for sarin.
We also know that the Islamic State is experimenting with chemical weapons to try and get them in their arsenal.

So chances are it was the Islamic State

meant *Iraqi military

Russia or (((the west)))
They both are pushing a selfish agenda.
China too.

Fuck me, it's like listening to a council of greedy syndicates.
The UN is a joke.

One thing I forgot to add if syrian rebels are able to get access to modern Russian and Chinese MANPADS (embarassing really since they're using Russian equipment to fight Russian allies the moral is don't sell weapons to arabs by the way.)

How do we know they can't get chemical weapons off the terrorist black market or state sponsors too?

It IS shocking because either someone is being retardedly irresponsible in using staging a chemical weapons attack or they are actually being used.

I don't know what is worse. I still think its better to have done something than nothing because all that says is LOL SARIN PARTY GUIS WE CHEMICAL NOW.

Russia directly attacked the Western media for covering it up.
But who do we trust. Their word? Or the west?

But we're just going to ignore the fact that they found no such weapons many times, that the leaks proved that the US feeds ISIS and the fact that this is clearly a false flag.

I want to choke the US security council member.

no, they were pre-warned, they had anti-air on the ground and they were able to move them out of the way

if they weren't warned they could have just used air denial, no need to hack anything
you're retarded

if that were the case we would be completely pwned already
you're still retarded

If I remember correctly the # of active users almost all day before the attack broke was a little over 1300, because all the retards and niggers jumped ship due to the hack, and the count almost immediately jumped to more than 2400. Even now there are at least 400 more active users than was normal from before the hack.

my concern is if trump is still going to be able to keep his position on assad staying in power.

you need to also account for people who mostly lurk and only post during high-profile happenings

Could it really be you?

By this strike he's cemented the position that the chemical attack was Assad's work

True but I find it highly suspicious that so much activity would immediately flood the site with a bunch of snarky I told you so's which is too quick of a 180 for any user who should have learned by now that with events like this the best thing to do is wait and see before making up their minds.

Tillerosn has said that the administrations views are the same as pre-gassing, no demand to step down until after the war is over, which could take another year at least, and who knows what will happen then.

I think that the US govt will frame it like this. 'We want Assad to go, but we will work with Russia to end the conflict first as priority to save lives.'

Maybe the strike was done to stop the russian puppet narrative in the media at home and also to demonstrate or say to the world that America is not weak anymore now that Obama is not in charge and they will take action against those who use WMDs.

Trump is overall more aggressive look at how they are dealing with North Korea, yeah its probably 'just words' but you can take it marginally more seriously than Obama's 'sanctions' which just make people laugh.

China, definitely China. At least they still sometimes shoot corrupt politicians.

Yeah right, more like they shoot or hang those who step out of the communist party line or are caught working with foreign powers.

No, he's cemented that the totally irrefutable proof provided by the CIAniggers cemented the position of the chemical attack being Assad's doing. I mean it's not like they would lie to the president thereby causing an international incident to develop. Right?

I dont care much about Assad, so this doesnt make me comprimise my views on anything. The main reason I voted Trump was to secure the Supreme Court spot which just happened, Syria is a few ways down the list of things I'm concerned about.

No they don't "miss", they are either shot down or they hit the target. Their guidance has a primary, secondary, and tertiary method that rely on different navigation methods which make the hard to disrupt. They also have jamming resistance and fly around known anti-air and radar facilities. Lastly, the target is pre-programmed and can be ditched in flight, meaning the ones that missed might have been the later launches and the strike was scrapped mid way through.

Well may be worth asking if they were soon to be decommissioned.
If so the failure rate could have been pretty high.

Not to mention it signals a potential commitment to military action against Assad in the future. That's where the actual danger is. I can imagine all the narratives being weaved privately to lure Trump deeper into this mess.

Go away Shlomo

This of course.
If i was Syria, warned by my russian partner of an american attack in the next hour (which goes against the element of surprise that Trump has always claimed to be essential, an important element used to differentiate Trump from the Obama administration) I would have placed a handfull of ISIS prisonners condamned to death anyway (the death penality exists in Syria and is applied).
The damage done isnt very important and a source said that something like only 23 of the 59 Tomahawks missiles striked the airport (where the others landed if it was the case, probably in the desert around?).

It was on them.

Could you say that the U.S. knew that the Japanese culturally would not retreat from such a situation? Sure, but was the U.S. responsible for the Japanese government telling their citizens, "It would be dishonorable and beyond shameless to cower to our enemies' lies! Stay where you are!" and ingraining that attitude into their heads over and over?

Plus you're talking about the Japanese when they leafletted Nanking promising food and shelter for the Chinese, only to massacre the men and rape the women who responded to the leaflets.

Fuck off and read your little red book mao.

For what its worth the Pentagon has said there are no plans for any future military action and Assad didn't even consider the attack an Act of War but merely an Act of Aggression. Sort of signals a willing on both sides to go back to previous stances and views.

They are loaded prior to deployment, it's doubtful.

That is a bit odd that so many would miss.
Did they get shot down or just miss outright?
Did the airfield have that much air defense hardware?
Fog of war a shit.

That's likely a TLAM D submunition which are about the size of a grenade, and there are many which replace the 1000 lb warhead. They use Ds for airstrips.

What about about a pulse of some sort?

No it was always 2400.
But the PPH has increased.

I still think China is getting the west and russia to attack each other.

I meant that they probably did do that at hiroshima, but in our case the method was to talk to the russians.
Which may have been the opportunity to create a deal.

I just watched the security council. They all seem to be puppets, including the russian and syrian members.
Clearly it's there to give the perception that there is a proper argument occurring. It's highly scripted.

To be honest that really don't conjure the image of $80 million 'cruise missile' strike to mind.

Go look at the fucking board page you lazy nigger the active user count is at 2800.

They cover an airstrip with over 100 of those pot holes per missile and render it useless. They large warheads are for buildings.

This.
Those little bomblets are sublimely effective at rendering airstrips unusable.

My primary concern is that a series of new false flags will emerge to "intensify" the situation in Syria to a point where that stance changes. The situation feels like a "foot in the door" approach if it plays out a certain way.

US MoD already refuted this.

Oh look, little Goldberg is buttflustered about country that does not yields to the kike.

What will Trump do the next time Israel gasses people and blames it on Assad? Trump has ALREADY publicly agreed with the narrative that Assad is an evil dictator who gasses babies. What happens if Israel keeps on launching these false flag gas attacks?

Japanese government already offered a 1 condition total surrender prior to bombing that the USA denied and then accepted after dropping two nukes. The 1 condition was that the emperor retain his seat so that he doesn't order every last man woman and child to fight to the death. To say that its the Japanese governments fault is ridiculous, the USA appeared to take the position that they would murder every single person on those islands when they didn't accept a total surrender.

I heard that none of the 59 tomahawks missiles got shot down, that the automatic anti-air systems did not activate; the Russians and Syria both has these anti-air systems, both turned it off so that the strike can happen without any interference
All in all its a show of strenght so far.

used to be 3000.

Fuggin tired cunt.

Russia will stop them.

What if Russia will turn out to be a paper tiger? Who will stop them then?

War or public humiliation of Ruskies, the big bad bear becomes a kitty.

I really want to see a wild card emerge like Iran and just fucking launch an attack out of no where on Israel.

You're only going to see that when it's The Happening.

Gabbard is the ONLY Democrat with her head screwed on straight. She's the only congressman, Democrat or Republican, to call out Obama for supporting and arming ISIS.

Good Night and GOD BLESS THE WORLD

Louise Mensch is a mentally ill drug addict. Ignore her.

It's looking that way.

How can anybody honestly believe she wouldn't support this? She's a notorious bleeding heart. MUH CHILDREN is all you'd need to get her on board with nuclear war.

this is what i'm hoping for.

any specifics on this? i'd really like to see this in writing.

i also see this as… if trump went against this info, he would really cement himself with "truther" status, which wouldnt be good for anyone. so instead he acted in a way that showed us to be strong and men of action, while not actually pissing anyone off on a personal level. no deaths. just monetary loss.

I know, but do you remember when that was, cause it sure as shit wasn't a week ago or even a month ago. And it sure as fuck wasn't that high before the hack.

That sure is a funny way of spelling jew.

uh huh.

Except she isn't a Jew, she just married one.

Exactly. Trump went on television and told America that Assad is an evil dictator who gasses God's beautiful babies for fun.

The next time Israel launches another false flag gas attack, the public will be EVEN MORE likely to believe it.

I dunno user
t. mgtow
Besides, even if she only married in she still has a little jew in her.

After MONTHS of Tokyo being firebombed and after the SECOND bomb fell and the Emperor was preparing to surrender, Japanese military leadership in Tokyo launched a coup attempt to prevent the surrender and keep the war going. The Japanese military attempted to overthrow their own dictator even after the firebombings and TWO nuclear bombings because they wanted the war to continue.

They didn't this time.

She is a self-admitted hard drug addict who has paranoid delusions. She's mentally ill even by jew standards. The only reason the left keep her around is because her illness manifests as extreme anti-Russian paranoia.

rt.com/news/366392-aleppo-terrorists-chemical-weapons/

its so obvious what happened…

use archive faggot

I'm just havin a laff m8

spotted the kike, you are the same as them remitic retard

these chans are experiments

why are so many people huddled into so many different niches on the internet with one of those being politically related

Some pictures from Sharyat airbase, from Twitter

The U.S. is giving Israel $20/sec for the next 10 years thanks to Obongo.

No, you fuck off to reddit

Maybe it is just because they forget to attach warhead into tomahawks.

Tomahawk battering ram?

Uh guys, are cruise missiles this uh… ineffective? I've seen the insides of these hangars; it's just a bunch of concrete shit hiding an airplane. I'd expect the entire airfield devastated @ 59 x 1.5 mil a pop.

There is nothing more I need he is /ourguy/ along with auditing the FED and implying the allies were the real enemy in WW2. Donald Fucking Trump is truly the savior of western civilization

Russia maintains good relations with China and territorial disputes with Japan, this is the last thing they would want, you mouth-breathing retard. And Trump still did nothing to mend the relationships with Russia - he still supports "le Crimea was unfairly annexed by ebil Russian hordes" narrative and sanctions are still in place. And he still haven't had a meeting with Putin (and he is going to meet with Xi Jinping earlier than with Putin). Rest of your arguments are equally retarded. Stop grasping at straws.

that's a stupid theory if you ask me
why would one waste limited and expensive 1400+kg AAmissiles on cruise missiles if you have Pantsir which will do the job with 90kg missiles..

Turkey's foreign minister says Ankara sees the U.S. intervention in Syria as appropriate but not enough.

Mevlut Cavusoglu, speaking in the southern city of Antalya on Saturday, said if the U.S. intervention is limited only to a missile attack on a Syrian air base then it is a "cosmetic intervention" unless it removes President Bashar Assad from power.

Cavusoglu, whose country is a strong backer of the Syrian opposition, said the most ideal process will be a political solution that leads to a transitional government accepted by all Syrians as soon as possible. He said that for that "this oppressive Assad needs to go."

Cavusoglu said after the transitional government takes over, it will be followed with elections in which Syrians in the country and abroad can vote.

Trump just hit Assad across the back with a metal folding chair.
They are already flying out of that runway after filling in a few pot holes.

If Trump really wanted to fuck things up he could have targeted admin buildings.

This showed CHYNA,Russia and NK that Trump has no fears about ordering up strikes at the drop of a hat. If its in response to a "false flag" that makes him even more threatening.

Obama set "red lines" lines then let people walk all over them.
Trump will bomb your ass if he sees some shit on a TV show then go back to shitposting on Twitter.

Pretty sure the best case scenario here is that Trump responded to a false flag, with a counter false flag.

#RuseMissiles