HE'S JUST THE FUCKING SAME AS THE REST OF THEM. I FEEL SO BETRAYED LADS

HE'S JUST THE FUCKING SAME AS THE REST OF THEM. I FEEL SO BETRAYED LADS.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8N12o
youtube.com/watch?v=rEzuJQfmxdw
archive.fo/w28ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How will Holla Forums ever recover?

Steve Bannon Calls Jared Kushner a ‘Cuck’ and ‘Globalist’ Behind His Back

Donald Trump’s chief strategist Stephen Bannon has called the president’s senior advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner a “cuck” and a “globalist” during a time of high tension between the two top aides, several Trump administration officials told The Daily Beast.

The fighting between Kushner and Bannon has been “nonstop” in recent weeks, according to sources who spoke on condition of anonymity. It’s been an “open secret” that Bannon and Kushner often clash “face-to-face,” according to senior officials.

One official said Bannon has lately complained about Kushner trying to “shiv him and push him out the door” and likened him to a fifth column in the White House.

archive.is/8N12o

6D chess. Hush.

suck a cock, homo

The fact that all of his kids (except for Barron) are married to kikes should have been the FIRST giveaway in a line of huge fucking giveaways…But no, better pretend Trump was Hitler and call anyone who dared to bring up facts like his admin being full of kikes and Goldman Sachs scum a shill.

TL;DR You made your bed, now lay in it.

If he was a kike then he would have started WW3 with the Syria shit. The fact that he didn't probably means he is working with bad info or some weird shit. I don't like the shit he pulled and think Kushner is part of this but I doubt he is utterly controlled. Just not very wise to the kind of people around him. Also, I don't see why we need a nother thread for this bullshit. The mods should just make a "Holla Forums butthurt by Trump" thread and get shit over with.

bai fag

the blackpill+D&C shilling is so out of control that it's become a parody of itself.
Trump knows what's up, a fucking false flag right after he announces a pivot in the Syria strategy. He's responding to fake shit with fake shit to retake control of the narrative.
Either that or the huge betrayal comes just 3 months in and guarantees a 1-term failure… does that sound like Trump?

I told you retards that this would happen.
Now can we focus on getting him impeached so someone more experienced like Hillary can take over?

Wrong audience, you're looking for the_donald.

I'm honestly expecting retards on here to start saying this without a hint of irony. And I say this as someone pissed at Trump. The level of hysteria is over the top.

Goddamnit are you a retard!

WORLD WARS NEVER EXIST FROM ONE SECOND TO THE NEXT - A SMALL THING SPIRALS OUT OF CONTROL AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, THE ENTIRE WORLD IS INVOLVED IN IT

WE DO NOT KNOW HOW THIS WILL PLAY OUT IN THE SHORT TO MIDDLE TERM - MAYBE IT WILL DIE DOWN, OR MAYBE IT WILL SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL AND WE'LL HAVE WW3, ALL BETS ARE OFF AT THIS POINT

Oh and for your information, RETARD, 3 weeks ago an additional 1000 troops were deployed to Syria. "Advisors", yeah sure thing.

He wasn't some secret puppet. They just got to him. Google "Donald Trump" right now and look at the headlines. They're being way more lenient than you'd expect about this. MSM has meme magic of its own. Day in and day out, they've been attacking him. Trump is probably thinking he can meet them halfway. He can't.

Iktfb

He has been president for a couple of months. How fucking stupid are you?

Chill, my Britfag. Wait and see what happens next. This might be geo-politics on a whole other level.
The media blows this up big time, but everyoneshould calm their tits and wait for the next move.
Should Trump really go for an invasion and the removal of Assad then i'm fucking lost unless Russia gets something in return for not intervening and losing Syria

Can you at least put some effort into shilling you fucking retarded kike? you will soon feel gassed dont worry.
Since when was Trump our final goal? Gtfo kikeblue, /leftykikepol/ you have no power here.

LEARN HOW TO SAGE, FUCKING NEWFAGS

He hasn't started WW3 yet calm your tits nigger.

wtf i hate chess now

I don't know what's more pathetic.
You leftypol tards getting grouped with dogfuckers and horsefuckers or unleashing your sperg anger on Holla Forums becouse of it.

He had Kike family but people assumed that he would be able to outmanoeuvre them and have his way. Now we know this is clearly not the case: either Trump has turned completely to the dark side (Jewish liberal cosmopolitanism) or he simply was out-smarted by the kike Jared Kushner and no longer truly controls the White House.

He is just doing what he believes in, he is a huge philosemite and zionist, he never dissimulated it, ever.
His children and grand-children are jewish, his administration is in large part jewish, he lived and worked in Jew-York with jews his entire life, he just loves jews
Syria has always been about Israël vs Iran and he is doing what he thinks is right, in this case defending jewish interests.
He ran for election as a populist on an isiolationnist platform and like every politicians: he lied to be elected.

As we are speaking right now the board is divided in two factions, none of them are made of shills:

If you strip yourself from the anger and the blind trust it is just here, in front of you, the simple truth.

What did Trump lie about to get elected?

Also

Fuck off D&C shill

==DAILY REMINDER /LEFTYCUCK/ IS ON A D&C ROLL

Maybe you morons vastly overestimate Trump's capabilities, and vastly underestimate neocons, jews, and the deep state. If this is the case, we are fucked, as it'll never get any better, because the right is drive by the converse sentiment.

Holla Forums has always been about free discussion, if you want to only be with people agreeing with you then move to The_Donald, they ban every people who dare challenging their views no matter the effort put in the discussion.

He spoke about "America First" (which means being isolationnist) then fly like a neocon over the sand of Syria at the first occasion:
youtube.com/watch?v=rEzuJQfmxdw

He said he would not support rebels, which he is exactly doing right now by antagonizing Assad and blaming him for fake as fuck gas attack which doesnt make sense a single minute.
archive.fo/w28ca

That's already 2 broken promises.

Oh shut up you faggot they have three people on their, Holla Forums doesn't take getting backstabbed well, don't expect this to go well for Trump, he's fucked.

checked for truth

/./././././

So…this place then?

sage

This is how I feel tbh

sage

Everything?

Sage

bump

Reported.

every time
right kike?

Sage

Work in progress.

Any intervention is fucking retarded. Trump should stay the fuck out completely. Enough of the fucking games already.

Why is there no mention of ISIS in Iraq? Because Assad and Putin aren't there? Figures.

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES