Redpilled Videogames

I'm sick of the SJW influence in video games, and am tired of leftist propaganda being shoved down my throat no matter what games I choose to play. I'm sick and tired of being treated like a cuck. Give me some redpilled videogames, please Holla Forums. Even games like postal where I can fuck some of these retards up will do.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/KebabUnity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go away, ghazi

Shut the fuck up. Hide the thread if it triggers you tumblrcuck, I'm sincerely tired of this shit

im sick of the no dubs influence on image boards, and am tired of no dubs propaganda being shoved down my throat no matter what what thread I choose to post. I'm sick and tired of being treated like a singles poster. Give me some dub posts, please Holla Forums. Even dubs like this where I can fuck some of these retards up will do.

Ethnic Cleansing. Don't listen to the leftist cucks that say it's a "bad game", they're just jealous.

You don't deserve those dubs privilege.
Delete your dubs.

Get the fuck put of here you fucking newfag.
Nobody gives a shit if you're right wing or not, stop waving your fucking dick around like anyone fucking cares and make a real thread and then laugh at leftards you goddamn special snowflake retard.

Deus Ex, World in Conflict

oh shit hitler, what are you doing

(checked)
Nice Hitler dubs

check em

dubba nubba

Found the cuck.

Look, if you don't give a shit that I'm right wing then just ignore the fucking thread.

Thanks for the recommendations, though.

108 hours in mspaint

please Holla Forums stop hurting my feeling i just want an echochamber where i only hear opinions i agree with.

(checked)
OH SHIT, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

ROLL BABY, ROLL.

Didn't take the leftists long at all to show up. Hi Holla Forums!

fucking hell, yall niggas be cheating, gibs me dat dubs bix nood

DEAR FUCKING GOD, HE ASKED FOR VIDYA SCRIPTS THAT COUNTER THE SJW NARRATIVE

LEFTSPAMMERS GO FULL SHITPOST MODE

This isn't a subject we have everyday.
Why can't we talk about what scripts in the history of video games counter identity politics?

Because conspiring spammers want to make politics considered a rugga subject that has to be banned like console wars, and they'll do it by filling every thread that mentions anything like a social subject and FILL IT WITH SHIT.

this is a board for discussing video games if you want to discuss politics there are multiple boards for that, the reason we turn this thread into a fun thread is because propaganda is propaganda no matter what side of the fight the op is on.

who the fuck cares?
OP didn't ask for games without any propaganda from any side.
He asked for games from the other side of the story.

Stop making up lies and pushing your spam.
This isn't against the rules, and your artificial controversy is not going to get the mods to silence the things you want.

Kebab Unity.

facebook.com/KebabUnity/

check dubs

actually, it did. the thread is autosaged.

damn, I was looking forwards to it

if redpill's your thing (and I guess these are kind of normalfag things), call of duty: black ops and assassin's creed had a bunch of conspiracy shit

this

what is this shit

welcome to neo-Holla Forums newbuddy
i still have no idea where the fuck they all come from, this shit started on late 2015

CHECK THESE YOU CUNT