Sam Hyde Turns His Back on Trump

What a fagit.

Sam Hyde is an unfunny autist who just parrots 4chan/bodybuilding.com internet forum humor and drapes it in a tim & eric style "ironic" aesthetic. It's a shame because some of MDE's early videos are pretty funny.

twitter.com/night_0f_fire?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8N12o
archive.fo/zmB2c
torrentfreak.com/president-trump-signs-internet-privacy-repeal-into-law-170404/
archive.fo/mOkim
archive.is/Kqevl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't blame Sam, you can't trust him now. If he does a complete 180 on policy based on a paper thin excuse, he can do it again and again and again.

This is the beginning of the end.

Trump is the faggot, he sucks Jewish dick like a pro.

Add a star of David to Nu-Pol.

Sam Hyde did nothing wrong. Fuck off, OP.

But Hyde is right, not siding with Assad is a bad idea, and the only reason he's doing it is for Israel. Everybody here knows Donny isn't the great white saviour, they just agree with his plan to keep Mexicans out.

You blindly follow Trump? Even when he does something bad? Go back to /r/thedonald and post some more based black guys you cock sucking faggot

I'll stick with Assad, thanks.

Well waddayouknow, this tranny fucker is CO.
Knew it from day fucking 1. Any opportunist attention seekers are jumping ship becouse their popularity might get dent.

Hyde isn't wrong at all. The focus now has to shift to obstructing Trump's foreign policy at every juncture and make sure he's a one-term president, the latter of which would be much more palatable if we can mount a primary challenge from the right.

Your cognitive dissonance is amazing. Trump is the CO.

Oy vey! The goyim are turning on the chosen people!

I just bought a copy of his book and then burnt it.

He's being sensible, you nigger.

Everyone who is goin what the fuck is going on is.

As a 2 year old Holla Forumsack I happen to think the current Holla Forums overlap here is a good thing for sparking up long overdue debate about Trump, without the echo chamber hotpocketry getting in the way of valid arguments. Having said that you guys are definitely overdoing it a bit.

fuck off shlomo

Trump fucked up. You don't have to praise him 24/7 even when he makes a mistake like this.

Lurk five more years.

Are you retards going to back Trump when he lets in all the refugees?

Of course, because 256D CHESS!!!!1

Kill yourself shill.

Fuck off OP, don't blindly follow anyone.

what exactly does that do

Lots of people are waiting to see what happens, there is no point to saying that he is a kike shill or he is playing le reddit chess.

Right now people are pissed off because he promised that this is exactly what he wouldn't do.

forgot to sage :^)

Obviously.
Niggers and muzies hate kikes so turning white countries brown harms the Jew.
Muh, 6000000D chess.

We need a plan to actually oust them. Did you not have a nagging feeling that mere gestures and internet posting wouldn't actually force the hand of a ruthless world-ruling cabal?

It's time to face facts that you can't actually choose a non-puppet in an election, you have to actually fuck shit up.

But I think the most potent message right now is focusing on blackmail of politicians. If there was some way to illuminate that, create a panic cascade so people make deals etc then their main method of control would disappear.

Doubling down on pizzagate should take care of most of them and ensure that people end up hating jews in a way that we can't fathom yet.

Holla Forums was never supposed to be the Trump fanclub. When he makes an obviously bad move, there's no reason we should have to defend it.

Literally antifa tier behaviour, hope you choke on the fumes.

This could be a massive distraction from pizzagate, who knows. BUT one thing is for certain, the Jews have one glaring weakness, and that is Pizzagate and the normies hate of pedophiles. If Pizzagate ever gets big, then it will unleash a firestorm of redpills, including the Franklin coverup, which entailed pedophilia and satanic rituals/murders. It's a hard pill to swallow, but I have a feeling that's how the Jews are going to lose.

You try telling that to imkikey and the rest of the mods who have been banhappy over any trump criticism

Steve Bannon Calls Jared Kushner a ‘Cuck’ and ‘Globalist’ Behind His Back

Donald Trump’s chief strategist Stephen Bannon has called the president’s senior advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner a “cuck” and a “globalist” during a time of high tension between the two top aides, several Trump administration officials told The Daily Beast.

The fighting between Kushner and Bannon has been “nonstop” in recent weeks, according to sources who spoke on condition of anonymity. It’s been an “open secret” that Bannon and Kushner often clash “face-to-face,” according to senior officials.

One official said Bannon has lately complained about Kushner trying to “shiv him and push him out the door” and likened him to a fifth column in the White House.

archive.is/8N12o

I'm only here now because bans were reset during the downtime
I'm sure they'll be banning me for being a "kike shill" pretty soon
I bet useful idiots are reporting this post right now

I just saw a video about Trump talking about the strikes.
I think we're done here, we need to drop him too, and honestly, anyone who is not a full white nationalist willing to kill anyone who isn't white doesn't deserve our vote after this.

Assad is about getting his population in check, Trump, can't say i am surprised, about proceeding with the Yinon plan. Hyde didn't turns shit; Trump did. I am European, what they did impact use directly and you know it. More shitskins for us, thanks trump.

ASK YOURSELF

ARE YOU A POLLACK

OR A CHESSCUCK

I previously had some doubts if Bannon is /ourguy/ or not. Not anymore. Nobody uses the c-word without being /oneofus/.

Calling someone a cuck is not what makes him one of us, his actions from before do.

Chesscuck, wait let me find my anime picture really quick.

Seriously? People are this buttblasted about this meme, so much so they made a term like this? Wew.

No, Trump brought this on himself. If he ever holds a rally, it should be an interesting site and a nice wake-up call when either no one shows up or everyone that shows up is pissed as hell.

I'm sure he'll always get plenty of "based" ancap race mixers to show up.

Mabe those jewcock sucking redditors will actually leave now. If Kampfy stops being a nigger we might even get an acceptable board quality again.

The rallies will be so pathetic. If he doesn't offer up a good excuse for this nonsense or good proof of shit, he will become the most reviled person in the US and his brand will be trash.

Get fucked nigger. There is no compromising on anything with commie faggots. /po/ doesn't worship Trump. He is a man like everybody else, the difference is he is the only one among us that has the ability and huge set of golden nuts to fucking do it. What other choice do you imagine you have here? Next thing you will do is say we should maybe try soft communism and let pablo fuck my wife.

Nah, fuck that. He launched an attack based on an obvious false flag. I'm done with him.

Only correct response is to drop Trump like the Jewish turd he is.

Criticising Trump =/ Turning your back

Granted it is funny seeing the aut-right butthurt

The recent gas attack blamed on the Syrian government is a false flag, says Dilbert creator Scott Adams.

“I’m going to call bullshit on the gas attack. It’s too ‘on-the-nose,’ as Hollywood script-writers sometimes say, meaning a little too perfect to be natural,” he said. “This has the look of a manufactured event.”

“My guess is that President Trump knows this smells fishy, but he has to talk tough anyway.”

Adams pointed out that Syrian President Assad, who’s finally regaining territory from ISIS after six years of bloodshed, has absolutely nothing to gain from launching a gas attack which his political enemies in Saudi Arabia and the West could use to justify his overthrow and execution.

“Assad – who has been fighting for his life for several years, and is only lately feeling safer – suddenly decided to commit suicide-by-Trump,” he added. “Because the best way to make that happen is to commit a war crime against your own people in exactly the way that would force President Trump to respond or else suffer humiliation at the hands of the mainstream media.”

“And how about those pictures coming in about the tragedy. Lots of visual imagery. Dead babies.”

Adams also said the “attack” was suspiciously similar to the fake WMD stories coming out of Iraq before Bush’s 2003 invasion, and the gas attack itself, which occurred in a war-zone with little to no press, was too well-documented with video and photos.

“So how does a Master Persuader [Trump] respond to a fake war crime? He does it with a fake response, if he’s smart,” he concluded. “The longer he drags things out, the less power the story will have on the public… we’ll be wondering for weeks when those bombs will start hitting Damascus, and Trump will continue to remind us that he doesn’t talk about military options.”

Former congressman Ron Paul drew a similar conclusion.

“It looks like maybe somebody didn’t like that so there had to be an episode,” said Paul, asking, “who benefits?”

“It doesn’t make any sense for Assad under these conditions to all of a sudden use poison gases – I think there’s zero chance he would have done this deliberately.”

His son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), reminded President Trump he was against military action in Syria in 2013 when Obama demanded the overthrow of Assad.

At the time, Trump wrote “what will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.”

archive.fo/zmB2c

Sayim Al-Hayeed had friends in that airbase.

Oh hai, FBI. I think that this process has done wonders for exposing the cabal. If Trump himself is proven to be a part of it, that would wake an awful lot of people up.

wtf i hate sam now

Of course Trump is a part of it. He fucks his own daughter.

That attack was actually retarded and has done nothing but ruin relations between America, Syria and Russia, stop sucking trumps cock you stupid idiot.

It was a critical base in the fight against ISIS.

Agreed. Trump is a faget.

trump is a kike

Not just him also Watson, Coulter, Molyneux, Implicit Dicky, Ramzpaul. It's all ower twitter.

sam hyde is a good boi who dindu nuffin.
go back to israel.

I have to add this to the pile because it bother me as well.

torrentfreak.com/president-trump-signs-internet-privacy-repeal-into-law-170404/

Fucking delusional. I'm in the "wait and see" camp but the only shills I see are the ones NOT complaining on Twatter.

i wont drop my long held beliefs and morals for a kike puppet like some people seem only happy to do.

In all honesty, he is right about that last retweet. Kushner and Ivanka is not what we bargained for. Kushner is a globalist, liberal-democrat, jew and ivanka is a jew lover who is very good friends with Chelsea Clinton, believes in man-made global warming and in feminism. On top of all that, they want to remove Bannon. We must do something about it

unsubbed from his channel, recommend all others do the same… sam hyde's work is dead and has been for a while anyway

I bet he's spread more redpills then you have, or am I mistaken?

this is either bait or you're retarded, either way, you should an hero you fucking dubsnigger

That's so silly I'm not sure if you're joking.

unsubbing right now fellow channer o7

I don't even understand how it's an issue. Trump would have to know how this looks surely !??!?!

Maybe a small private business it's ok to hire family members etc. But we're talking about the elected leader of the free world.

Unless all this Ivanka/Kushner stuff is a psyop itself it simply doesn't make sense to have his daughter and son in law traipsing around and getting involved in governing, particularly when it comes to military decisions.

Using the argument of "he needs people around him he can trust" seriously there's millions of people in America are absolutely trustworthy who could be counted on to make patriotic decisions like put corrupt politicians and pedophiles in jail.

Are you a Berniebot or a Narco-Cancer-Leninist?

Pick one.

Lurk longer faggot.

I-IT'S JUST 4D CHESS G-GUYS, Y-YOU'RE ALL JUST S-SHILLS!!!1

Probably bullshit, but I want it to be true.

Bingo. What the fuck is the point of electing the man if we don't make him stick by our principles? We aren't supposed to follow Trump. Trump is supposed to follow us. Everyone sucking Trump's dick would do well to realize that.

Everything UP UNTIL THIS POINT has been excusable. This however should coin the term chesscuck for sure. This is not something you can defend. Trump isn't this retarded, as you can see from his past tweets. Unless in some CRAZY way he worked this out with Assad somehow, for some weird benefit, he is clearly controlled now. I was so pro Trump, now I feel like a fool.

When the shit invariably hits the fan in the next 20 years, I cannot wait to take you Trump-voting civnat meme faggots that defend Jews out into the forest and shoot you in the fucking head. It's going to feel glorious killing you faggot republicucks and nu-neocohens.

Brilliant.

If you don't support Trump you aren't a real conservative.
Jokes aside, I want to believe in n-dimensional chess, but it's getting hard

but the left wanted Clinton to attack Assad.

Cuck is practically mainstream now. Shills will use it so be on the lookout.

farage is the next one. but don't worry, burgers, you still have your greatest ally.

Trump likely bought the story about dead kids or at least felt like he had to make some move.

Given we haven't had a bunch of troops storm Syria and take out Assad, it seems like what's happened so far will be about it. Russia and Syria were supposedly warned about the strike, meaning it hit an empty air field.

This is a relatively reserved response which is getting a lot more attention than honestly makes sense. We've bombed Syria plenty of times and even bombed the Syrian army plenty of times before. Yet this is some mega powerful move against Syria? Why?

I was concerned at first because it looked like it could be the start to major actions against Assad, but the lack of casualties caused directly by US forces makes me think this is being played out more like a PR stunt.

Sam Hyde should have been President.

now THIS gets me worried

This. He is a real man of principles, a true gentleman of sorts, plus his kids aren't whoring themselves for kikes.

Yes. Critical for SAA and Russia you mouth breathing retard.

No-one is seeing the genius here. Uniting congress, the MIC, and the media behind him, and the left and right of the country against him, now all he has to do is make one pivot, and suddenly everyone on all sides will be supporting him. And all it cost was the lives of a few shitskins and less than a hundred milly of missiles. Ahead of schedule and under budget.

It is a move of pure genius to let 50,000 syrians in the US.
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
18/44 D CHESS

Anyone I respect has told Trump he fucked up, so you are the one who is the autist pal. He fucked up, he sold out, he kiked us, he doesn't deserve to be defended, he's just another GOP hack now, let the neo-cons defend him like we did all this time.

isn't he part Jewish?

No. As evidenced by his integrity.

Trump could kill every single person in Syria and as long as the wall gets built I wouldn't give a shit. Keep crying for sandniggers cuck

i doubt he will build it

"its 88D chess gaiz I swear!"

I don't need to fucking treat this shabbos goy like he's one of us anymore for the wall you dickhead. I treat him like he's a GOP politician and compromised.

hey man if you ever start putting your words into action I'll be right there with you but if your big plan is to cry about dead sandniggers and spew endless blackpills then you're just a useless cuck and should kill yourself.

OP is a liberal who thinks Sam Hyde is our KKK leader or something.

Sam Hyde is a comedian who manages to be funny more of the time than other people, he's not our fucking Fuhrer, you aren't demoralizing us with this you idiot.

The wall won't protect you from Syrian refugees or from legal Mexicans.

Millennial snowflakes BTFO

This.

I saw Jared Kushner at a grocery store in New York City yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yeah, because trump is doing stupid shit and you assume the best case scenario because he has an IQ of 200. He's gonna fucking invite refugees and you're gonna say it's 12D chess to appease the liberals.

The thing is that all politicians must be at most one-termers until they seriously address and recommend policies to stop White Genocide, i.e. with reparations paid by anti-whites for the remainder of their days here on earth. All incumbants are to be voted out unless they're talking about and working toward the above.

pretty much sums up the cancer here.

Well Trump broke a promise to stay out of foreign affairs so I don't see the problem when people call him out on it.

I agree, how dare he express discontent with unnecessary wars over superficial WMD claims where the outcome only means more refugees and benefits for Israel.

kill yourself

interestingly I never saw a survey emailed out regarding Syria from hsi mailing list, usually Trump sends out stuff like this before making major moves/speeches.

TED WAS RIGHT

Some people are saying Ivanka had a hand in Trump doing this, which isn't surprising, considering she's married to a jew, and more susceptible to emotional propaganda, due to being female.

TED WAS RIGHT YOU DUMB FUCKERS

I can see him abstaining from rallies for a long time, or, he seeks out a demographic (like retarded baptists) that enjoys dying for Israel just to get the bodies.

Funny thing is, apart from this major faggot OP, I haven't seen the alt-right, alt-lite and other Trump supporters ever be so unanimous in anything as they are now in their condemnation of Trump.

And rightly so. He fucked up bigly.

It is clear that either 1) Trump is no longer in control 2), Trump has turned to the (((dark side))), 3) Trump is being blackmailed/threatened, which essentially come back to 1), 4) Trump lost his nerve and is using this as a tactic to get the Kike media off his back, in which case he's worthy of contempt.

no he wasn't, they were all shit.

In all honesty Trump is doing a bang-up job domestically, this was his only fuckup imo. It's just such a huge fuckup that can make Iraq war 2 electric boogaloo seem like a super-soaker fight.

linking child-hood reference just to lighten the fucking mood in here

I thought Assad was a good guy…
Trump fucked up of he ordered this attack, he unknowingly did israels bidding

NOT ONE RESPECTABLE PERSON IS DEFENDING TRUMP ON THIS.

The cucks are even showing some backbone and expecting basic level of respect from Trump not to treat them like retards. There is no way out of this for Trump other than full backtrack.

There's one good thing though. American Holla Forumsacks will once again learn their system is meant to keep them (the people) at bay and give the illusion of control.

his speech made my ears bleed, it was literally "muh brown babies" "muh WMDs"

Top kek, appeals to emotion.
Sure this is how you fuel war, but it's not how you fucking wage it.

fuck off with the blackpill shit. even if trump is full 180 now, it doesn't undue previous victories against the marxist/kike narratives and news media. People jsut have to make it clear to Trump we don't want to get dragged into another country's bullshit.

President Ivanka Kushner is so red pilled xD

We have no idea what's going on.

That should give you an idea of how ridiculous these reactions are.
You cannot judge Trump from this.
Somehow he "attacked" syria and all I am left with is doubt whether I just saw an attack on syria.

We just went full 1984.

honestly compare to video linked. It's the same fucking thing

he performed an act of war followed with the same shit speech and the same shit excuses Bush made to get us into Iraq. Is reality really too fucking painful for you?

What a show of his true character, he should've rather ended like Kennedy than to sell out like this. What a piece of shit, he knows 100% this was a false flag and Assad is innocent, yet he lies to the whole world. Pathetic piece of shit, hey Trump you won't be able to take your wealth with you after you die, but this stain on your soul will stay with you forever, coward. I will never again support anyone with jewish ties in their family, his kids marrying kikes should've been the deal breaker.

(fucking checked)

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES

THERE'S NO STRINGS ON ME

FUCK TRUMP, FUCK HIS KIKE FAMILY, FUCK THE JEWISH WARS

wew

So my perspective's changed.
Wow.

Come a long way I guess.

Fuck off cuck. Trump was a puppet all along.

Dude I don't even know what people who voted for Trump were expecting. He's the kind of guy that makes his living by sucking off Jews.

Wasn't it obvious when he said he supported Israel?

"We must secure the existence of Israel and a future for Jewish children."
"The enemies of Israel are our enemies."
"Assad must be stopped because of the threat he presents to Israel and so we can bring democracy to Israel."
- 8/pol/

It'll be 6,000,000 dimensional chess when Trump gives illegals amnesty. Praise Kek

Wow you certainly told him!

Clearly you need to:

Is this really like Bush? Or is something off?

wew

You don't understand social media and memes. Lurk moar.

i talked to sam last night about this and he said that he was depressed about it and going to lay down.

You can be critical and still like the guy. Don't let goon shills and Holla Forums limpwrists push you into an either/or situation.
The real question is, what does TRS think of this? :^)

Seriously

just according to keikaku

Implying you stomrcucks weren't full on the Trump train these past months, especially with all the coordinated help from the hotpockets paid by the State Department trying to radicalise and dumb-down discourse on Holla Forums so as to paint any nascent right-wing movement as a bunch of neonazi retards.

GO BACK TO STORMFRONT.

That's my concern. If we continue playing "this is chess" then we'll soon lose sight of the prima facie.

It's like this was deliberately misleading to make the "rabbit go down the hole" again.

So this either means that Trump is finally revealing his true nature or the in fighting has reached a point it can no longer be contained. Waiting with bated breath but rarely has thing gone my way in life, feels bad man.

I'm not even American you faggot. I was banned multiple times these past few months on retarded reasons. Now the mods are exposed for useful idiots. This whole bboard had a rock hard boner for Trump until a few days ago, with full on Nazi bullshit messaging. And now you claim you were never for Trump in the first place? What a bunch of easily duped cucks.

There is some serious D&C shilling going on here. Daily reminder JTRIG and similar programs exist.

Ignore it, it's just d & c bullshit.

Look at the post.

I'd rather support Sam Hyde than Trump. Seriously, he's my friend after all. The attack on Syria was a manipulation done by deep state, and it just proves that Trump is incapable generally in saving his own word on making world peace with russia.
I believe honestly Trump was running with great ideas, on the side of the truth, he tried at least. But now it doesn't matter. As long as your are on the side of israel, you will be facing enemies of israel, which include Syria. Sorry, but idolizing Trump into the messiah or second coming of Jesus, was your own mistake. You should judge people by their actions, not by their words. I am terribly sorry for all indocrinated Holla Forums users who decided to jump on the trump train with his promises, but ended up fooled. I understand your concern, but please, even if you still believe Trump - don't be a puppet of israel yourself.
It is a very delicate situation that should bring a lot of good redpills with proper explanation why it doesn't matter what president rules over USA. Its still ran by jews.

Holla Forums is mostly natsoc. The fuck are you even doing here?

best pasta top kek

What if I told you we were seeing the emergence of a global deep state?

I've been banned like 50+ times over the past year and a half for being critical of Trump. I didn't suddenly change my tune. And even if I did the point still stands that Trump is Jew controlled.

I've been so sick of the Trump cock sucking.

Because we thought the kikes were around his finger, not the other way around.

I agree. Care to elaborate on your personal ideas on the matter? I'd be interested.

By "Holla Forums" as an entity, I mean the obnoxious echochamber that's been built during the election. Unable to stand the idea of fellow frogposters not liking what their (((G-D EMPRAH))) is up to, normieboys who genuinely supported Trump suddenly act like the foreign objects they are. Hopefully they'll all ragequit and we can go back to drooling over skykings in peace again.

Holla Forums isn't an entity or a movement; it's a tiny speck of freedom's light in a world of slaves.

Sam is right.

I heard Holla Forums needs new posters.

Jesus Christ why is everyone talking about ww3? Is it baby's first war? Remember when Iraq had the 4th largest army was was beaten in less than a month…. Fucking newfags.

I got banned many times too.

And now I'm kinda laughing at this situation while keeping a sort of "I think I just saw something that most people will never believe"
And now I'm kinda critical of those criticizing trump. Their passion might be understandable, but when information started to emerge they should have asked "what the hell really just happened?"
Because it almost seems like Russia and Syria was in on this.

Don't jump to conclusions.

see above, read the threads specifically about the missile attacks on the base, the tweets about the Syrian/Russian reaction to the missiles and the potential rusing that might occur here.

Those missile launches were odd.

Yeah, but part of it has today with Holla Forums's infatuation with elections. People get a bit too hyped up about them.
I'd agree though that there has been a shift in board culture to be more close minded etc, part of it is people being lazy, crazy influx of newfags and shills, which makes people paranoid if they aren't veterans.

Sam is the fagit for not support a NeoCon and Israel approved move proposed by Hillary not long ago? one that the entire MSM loved and praised to the sun? one done without any evidence and for a reason with clear signs of false flag also like Iraq? If there is one faggot here that person is you and anyone sucking up to Trump like he is some kind of God, tricked or not Trump either is a tool now or he was always a traitor, either way the world loses and kikes win.

We won't fight your war, Shlomo.

War with who? Fucking dumbass.

I agree with him that we shouldn't be getting some dumb plastic cunt thot and her literal globalist Jew husband being the least bit influential.

Have you read the news? Kushner is doing power plays to remove Bannon. Sam is right to bring this up and I agree with those criticisms

People aren't going to believe it. It's too much to swallow at once.

damn read his thread, Sam is bascailly accusing jews of this.

This is hardly Sam cucking out.

Its like with the reapers. I know mass effect isn't your favorite series, but if you think about it, Trump is like illusive man. Ideas extremely pro-human (pro white), and he believes he can control the reapers (deep state or global deep state if you will, the jews). In the end he only gets possessed and controlled by the reapers, and he can't control the catalyst because he is controlled himself. This example is the same. Trump can't control deep state if he's being controlled by israel.

Because israel is deep state.

We will not fight war with Syria for greater Israel project you hook nosed filth.

The conclusion is that Trump is pursuing neocon foreign policy. Listen to his speech. His reasons for doing so don't fucking matter. Trump is going to stab you in the back again. I guarantee it.

If Trump isn't even willing to challenge the neocons on foreign policy you think he can take on the entire left, right and power institutions on immigration? Get fucking real. Hell will freeze over before Trump delivers on his immigration promises.

There is no viable 3rd party, whatever Democrats run in 2020 will undoubtedly be worse. We've got to depoz Trump.

sam you dun goofed

I'm not paranoid as much as irritated. Well, at least the damage control trying to justify his random assault on Syria is fun to watch.

Pretty sure this is just goons trying to take advantage of the chaos to divide Holla Forums against Sam. They despise him for some reason.

The shill attack on this board during 2015/16 caused tightening of moderation. This was difficult to do in some cases because some shill attacks are hard to perceive.
Most bans were mainly an attempt to remove shills. Like legitimate paid shills from CTR, JIDF, whatever.
Those entities do exist remember. It's not just a fucking meme.

My guess is that it got a bit tight.
But frankly, we were motivated to win that election and we went hard on moderation in order to win. Then we continued a bit after the election because left wing forums were increasingly making attempts to manipulate memes here. Then there was the MSM which wouldn't stop being salty.
Then there was the fact that the MSM or any of the other forums didn't cover what Trump was doing. All they did was cover it in their poisonous rhetoric.

I don't know what will happen now to this place. I get the feeling lefties will use this as an opportunity.

Trump is dead to me

I've been banned like 5 times for being critical of Trump, stating that he is as much of a puppet as Hillary. I'm actually quite annoyed at all the people that have been so deceived by something/someone so obvious. And I feel this board is run by people with a deceitful agenda.

You can't count on the system to help you. The system was DESIGNED to go against you.

You might as well be talking Harry Potter, faggot.

Sam right again.

in here

Nah, i am just making an analogy.

I've never seen such a big falling out before. I thought everyone knew a war somewhere was likely with either Trump or Hillary.

Lefty Pol has an attack thread on Pol at this moment.

Why the hell would the JIDF be shilling against Trump? He is their good goy.

We should have realized he'd use Trump's daughter to influence him.

Not quite.
He's just been drawn into the same chess mindset. I'm not certain it's Israel's influence, there's a little more too it.

Like bluffing :^)

Looks like a successful $93,810,000 show of force tbh.

It's just many thought that maybe with Trump it would be delayed or averted somehow, seems unlikely since ZOG won't just let a president run things on their most successful country.

I don't buy that Trump really cares about Ivanka. Same with Nikki Haley, he gives women fake positions of power as a media move, a PR move to make himself look good and deflect criticism. In his core Trump doesn't respect women (neither do I and I can sense it off him, it's perfectly natural).

Everybody stabs you in the back, get used to it.

I want to see where his bluff is heading.

Because maybe they don't trust Trump :^)
If you don't trust them, maybe they don't trust you!
Derp.

I'm not turning my back on Trump completely, not yet.

But posts like this are making me start to wonder if this board has paid Trump shills ontop of all the other shill groups posting here.

Keep your gay relationship simulators in Holla Forums

Someone else must rise to the occasion. I have really low hopes for it happening, but it must.

If he's anything like me, he see's a "method of union" that looks great prima facie, but is even better for him at hiding intentions. She's a pawn user. She's a free woman, but that wouldn't hold him back I think.

Think like a king in a world where you cannot trust anyone but your decisions and the deals you make. Then you see why Jews still dislike him.

You don't know why OP thinks that. Why don't you ask?

wait
My bad this OP is a bit sus.

WE'RE BEING SHILLED

Aren't we always?

It's most likely a butthurt goon. They spent years trying to perfect their specific brand of post-modern irony, then Sam came along, shat all over it, and was funnier than anything they ever did. They never got over that weird twitter comedy show.

Maybe you are the only one that used ME trilogy for gay relations. I didn't.

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

Talking about it, didn't Eric Trump said David Duke deserves a bullet?

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE

Sam has odd media connections.
That should be a little bit of an alarm bell.

Did he?
Or ya just spreading a meme?

I've noticed only "goons" and ex "goons" talk about and think about them. You know they really weren't that influential in the greater sphere.

You're right. Stefan Molyneux makes a good case for this. Even if it was appeasement, that's still giving candy to neocons. And it just shows that people can press Trump's buttons. If bombing was a method of appeasing the 'Hurr durr muh russia' narrative, then who's to say he won't do it again for some other future narrative?

How would you know?

Are you a newfaggot? Eric is not ourguy.
archive.fo/mOkim

They can impeach trump now for all I care.

Hear that CIA?

user, it doesn't really matter in the long run. Impeached Trump, not impeached Trump - everything will proceed accordingly to jewish establishment.

Hitlers second coming has to happen eventually.

Even if it's true, calling (((Kushner))) a cuck rather than a kike shows he doesn't understand.

Where is your frog god now?

Your kvetching amuses us.

Fam…

Yeah, because not supporting the Greater Israel project is somehow bad. Fuck off JIDF

Enjoy your kosher nationalism retard. You should learn from your mistakes but you obviously aren't willing to do that. I think trumpcuck is a very fitting term for faggots like you. You people will happily become neocon cuckservatives if daddy Trump demands it.

Trump fucked up, stop being a blind sheep

pawn to e4

Know how I know you're retarded?

I keep trying to unironically take Holla Forums seriously but you guys keep making 180 degree turns every 6 months or so. At this point I'm starting to think that Holla Forums is just Tumblr*(-1)

This is my new opening. My meme magick dispells shill moves and wins me the game because I came on a alter to Thoth last night.

Yes, congratulations, you managed to think for yourself. Really proud of you user

Aww. Here you go.

People made it pretty clear that they didn't want to be involved in the middle east in the Bush years and it had no effect. Trump is Bush 2.0 a neocon elected after an overly liberal government who will make retarded decisions and push people back to the left.

You should have listened to the oldfags, anybody who you get the chance to vote for in the modern age is already corrupt.

Not this time user, not this time, not in the country full of mongrels and niggers. You can either be nationalist and don't support israel causes, or become eventually a martyr of israel causes and a tool in possession of the jew.

Support your duties against kike'ism user, or "kekism" of short. Really frogs only associate with anti-christ and disasterous event in egypt to free the jews. They aren't white symbol, but rather spreaders of lies and deception.
White symbol was always a wolf or a tiger, any powerful predator in general, russians used bear, never frog, as an amphibian creature was used for something good as a message or a symbol. A reptilian creature can only be used as a jewish message through memes that they infliltrated inifially.
Fuck, i would rather suppor finnish bear as a better meme rather than a pepe by a extend where the emotional message goes of a creature. Creature of a message must be noble to pursue our goals.

Fuck, ancient nordics with who you associate with would never approve of your kekism. How can you put black sun under a frog, if worshippers of black sun never worshipped a frog, it was only a poylgamic superstitious religion of egyptians? Why do you trust egyptians so damn much, even though if they would live up to today they would never plead to your customs, since they also used other nations to pursue their own gains, just like jews do?

I blame Holla Forums for being extremely degenerate, and mostly meme faggots that would sacrifice a word of reason for a meme. A superstiiton that is under jewish control can make all the difference for Holla Forums. Sorry. But eventually non-perfect nationalist ideologies must be abandoned to perfect the nationalism. That includes trump faggotry and irrational memeing, that eventually will be viewed as autistic or lowly intellectual.

What's with the unending shilling. For fucks sake I'm getting to understand who hacked this shithole.

What is Trump suddenly a Jew or something

It's not shilling just because you disagree with it. If you can't see what the problem is you are either retarded, disingenuous or a Cuckservative.

No her mother was just ugly. Poor choice of genes, that's why he dumped her for other women. Barron seems to have the best genes thus far.

Go back to wherever you came from and shove your SJW-approved analogies up your poz hole.

He's a shabbos goy. Maybe some people here will actually accept that now instead of blindly accepting bad decisions and labelling them as "muh 4d chess". The writing was on the wall since his AIPAC speech.

I cringe so hard when you say "perfect nationalist ideologies. Praise Chaos. Also that is a lot to write and project onto someone from 6 little words. Here, take the pole out your ass and have a lovely waving pepe

Since a fucking election we knew Trump was using jews to gain power. He was eventually indocrinated into their ideologies.

If i would use "devil" and "his angels" as analogy, would you beleive me more? Because those guys actually exist.

Honestly, if you want to never use animals as an analogy, you should had always be pro human, rather than frog worshippers. I just say that milk drinking animals are better to spread message. Also people who really masturbate to animals are discusting in anyway, may they be furfags or scalefags, they all the same.

yeah, whatever

Chaos is also known as "devil" and main ideology kikes are pursuing.

user, Trump being dump in politics is a fact why he can't rule a country. That's a serious question. He's a good economist, perfect one i might say. But he's very bad at social, millitary and political environment.
He's like Karl Marx. All he knows is money.

I beg your pardon for this message, but Donald Trump is Karl Marx of capitalism.

checked, confirmed and verified.

KYS neo-cohen faggot, the overwhelming ideology on Holla Forums is national socialist

Op is a massive faggot.

And that's why he is a failure. Becayse you just can't take over politics with economy alone.

Could you pull some more shit out your ass for me Mr. Moron? Now we've got one over here that doesn't think he needs to argue anything as long as he shouts "devil" instead of "shill". Ooooo I am so scared of the big bad devil coming to get me user, I will never speak of chaos again! You guys get more ridiculous everyday. I honestly haven't had this much of a laugh since the golden days of /cow/' tumblr threads.

How could someone be based and allow that?

Sam did nothing wrong. Trump needs to start doing something real now. Everything he has tried to do for us, build the wall, travel ban and end jobs from going over seas hasn't transpired yet or has been taken away. He was supposed to be a fighter, to do things others would be to weak to work in. Is Trump weak?

There are shills here, there are idiots here, but most of all there are humans here. Try not to dwell on it my man: If you've got knowledge then you know as well as anyone else how to think rationally and you shouldn't rely on us, because we're not always the same people. The people you speak to in this thread won't be the ones you speak to in the next.

Except you are just as superstitious as devil worshippers and not really different.

ANYONE SUPPORTING ATTACKS ON ASSAD IS SUPPORTING FUCKING JEWS, KILL YOURSELF IF YOU THINK TRUMP ISNT A JEW PUPPET

Ask a shill if he's for interest of israel or not. If not, ask if he supports Trump's obidience to israel. That's the method of finding out who have fallen to false messiah who's name is Trump.

Me? Oh user, you make a fool of yourself. I am just as superstitious as "devil worshippers" because I said "where is your frog god now" and posted some pepes? Hahaha, nobody needs shills, you morons cannibalize yourselves and it amuses me ever so. Here user have some esoteric wizard pepes for that ass hurt

user, your commend isn't helping if you aren't a falseflag. Dealing with indocrinated is much more of a touching subject. You will never convince them to say vigilant, even if you are trully concerned about the situation. I am myself too tired to care and i am only replying to this shit thread to look who is really ready to betray their old friends like Sam just for jew obidient Trump's family.
I just noticed something obvious, that will be spread through ages, that beginning of the end for Trump is also the beginning of the end for Holla Forums, as long as it loves Trump it will fall with him.

And your ideals will be just as futile just like your false gods, Frog worshipping hypocrite.

The cringe is real.

Also i must say i am really suprised that Sam Hyde is really this well educated to know that Syrian government is worth protecting against israely interest, that he expressed his disagreement to Trump's actions.
This only means you are losing real bro right now.

Is it wrong that I prefer the left picture?

The cunning jew is going to win and Holla Forums will fall. Too many people that are here are too obsessed with Trump and forgot that the reason he was elected was for the lawls and that he claimed he would never be a puppet.

Well through him, the jew is pulling strings and now his backers are full on jew lovers and they dont realize it yet.

We can't stop the shilling, but we did manage to force the shills to use our memes when shilling.

ISIS is interest in creating war around midle east just for israel to take it over, upon the instability of the region. Muslims are better to stay in their lands than becoming refugees of false war because of israely actions.
ISIS is indeed an israely organization created for the jewish causes.

The obsession and messiah-like worshipping is a key to this, it blinds fair judgement. You can easily control the strings from making a lot of false jesuses who would promise heaven on earth. Is Trump the first one who jews did that to? No, Lenin was also an example of similar thing from another perspective.

I remember when people who got on the Holla Forums train during and immediately after Zim Zam were detestable newfags

op is a shill

Are you from fucking india? What mudrace are you?

I am god damn european white man. And maybe the last person to care about the fact that main ideological brainwash already happened on Holla Forums since Trump's successful election. Its just i won't be even as 10% as successful as kikes to warn you about it. Because i am too tired of living.

dubs confirm

checked, based european non sand nigger.

You speak English like an autistic 12 year old, you statethings that are blatantly obvious to anyone who's been here for any length of time, and you doublepost like crazy. You're not from here. I'll ask again. What particular mystery meat are you?

goddamn need to check these dubs

welp lads, if you arent fit already, its time to start getting fit. stamina is key, remember that.

Yes thats very good user, although I am not a worshipper of Thoth your butthurt and diviseness over kek worship will surely push large portions of the board away as well - great strategy. And you did it all by yourself.

It is ever so smug don't you think?

Nah, fuck you, OP.

You have that ass backwards. Try again, dummy.

user…I

Quads confirm that is a fucking retard

Hail'ed you too user. I am out though. Too much judgement upon fair judgement of the situation we have now, the spiritual distability upon being too much obsessed with Trump, on many levels of consciousness, which kikes can easily subvert, since they are masters of social engineering and psychology. They'll just make Trump what they want to be, since Trump is not even ready to get rid of them.
The main word here is messiah. If one can easily believe in Trump being second coming of hitler, he would not listen to any truth, since he's already demoralized with Trump, in similar way demoralization was described by Yuri Bezmenov. Its just from the other way around, so nobody would suspect a thing. Gods out of people can easily manipulate, without supporters undestanding that.

Only fair and smart abandon the sinking ship. The religious fanatics would not abandon it though, if they trully believe that Trumptanic will achieve its destination.

If you read "Israeli", you don't spell it as Israely, retard. He's typing like that on purpose.
nice digits

The dubs don't lie.

Now there is a meme to derail the Trump train.

FROGS ARE AMPHIBIANS, THEY HAVE SKIN LIKE HUMANS
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU DOUBLE FURNIGGER
==REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=

Fuck off, mate.

There is no end, and the nightmare is just getting started.

Yes.

Did you know that all around Jew York city there is a wire?
Its like fishing line, most people never even notice it.
Do you know why its there?
Its there so that, in litigious manner of the kikes, they Jews can TECHNICALLY consider the entirety of Jew York City the inside of a Jewish home, that on sabbath they may move around freely within the city.

In other words: The Jews have claimed the entirety of Jew York City as a Jewish home.
Trump grew up in a Jewish home. His family lives in a Jewish home. His base of operations is in a Jewish home.

Rather telling, when you think about it.

This is the exact reason why Holla Forums needs to die.

?

wtf what wire

Actually makes Liz Mair look competent

nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/
archive.is/Kqevl

That sounds pretty retarded

did you really expect anything better from some inbred fucks?

Not really…

So pissing off a bunch of kikes would be as easy as simply cutting any one section of 18 miles of thin wire?

Oy vey

I agree. Take trump for now. Softly softly, catch a monkey.

smoke smoke dee weed OP

im gonna use this line

No you didn't.

he can't keep getting away with this