It really is 4D chess - watch how the left reacts

I live in a residence chock-full of 'intellectual' liberals and am seeing their reactions first-hand. I had a walk around the place over dinner and listened in to their conversations for a bit, and I'm not seeing not even a hint of 'muh Assad, muh Russians' but plenty of 'h-haha, Trump is firing missiles now, he's going to start ww3 we're all going to die' punctuated with nervous laughter. I walked out into the common room, and saw the TV surrounded by a silent group of leftists (locked on CNN as always) broadcasting videos of the missile launches on repeat, their orange trails drawing streaks across the pitch-black sky while the brain-dead pundit in the corner of the screen talks about possible international law violations.

To recap, the situation on the ground right now is that the right is freaking because Trump is firing missiles into Syria, and the left is freaking because Trump is firing missiles into Syria. Nobody is on board with this. For the left, they'd been sweeping this under the rug and not thinking too hard about it. Even if Cunton had gone into Syria they wouldn't have batted an eye. But it's different for the left if Trump does it. It helps that they received no warning or preperation beforehand, nobody expected Trump to actually do it (especially after his statements about leaving Assad alone), today he made the war and associated issues real in the minds of the general public. I don't think they'd have done the hoax if they'd known Trump would abruptly reverse direction like that. The left is now stuck in the position of carefully considering what it really means for them to be demanding action by Trump, since they've just twigged that means giving him authorization to fire missiles wherever he feels like and their brainwashing is kicking in and telling them that's dangerous and to slam on the brakes. The left is scared, and their programming that tells them to oppose everything Trump does is going to bite the kikes in the ass.

It's 1488D chess again, I expect this is how Trump is going to force the establishment to either give up their anti-Trump propaganda or their war in Syria, or likely both. He's wrecked their narrative, for the sake of some asphalt in Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zmB2c
twitter.com/hashtag/WWIII
digitaljournal.com/news/world/nearly-300-bodies-recovered-from-site-of-usa-mosul-strike/article/489703
archive.is/Sitrc
archive.fo/fhxIU
en.wiki*pedia.org/wiki/Bohemond_I_of_Antioch
ib*times.co.uk/nato-ends-libya-mission-240450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

much needed bump

here's your (You)

and here is yours

It would be great for this to be stickied for as many weeks or months as it takes for it to be shown to be complete bullshit.

The more likely scenario is that this was all done without Trump's authorization. If it's a fait accompli what can he realistically do? Tweet out that he doesn't really have control over zog elements in the deep state war machine? No, it either forces his hand or neutralizes him into PR damage control status. The timing is perfect too, this is all going to take days if not weeks to be flushed out.

If he doesn't use this to push us into another war for zion, it'll simply serve as a call to arms for all the zogbots who want to invade iran for whatever reason.

I see absolutely nothing good coming from this. What's he going to do unmask the kike? Who would care? We all already know, the cuckonstick crowd won't move on the choosed onez, and the left will autistically screech. To trick them into a war and then back out so they face russia alone? I just don't see it happening as much as I'd like to. There's no gambit here, we handed a retard a gun and he shot us in the dick with it.

That's the least likely scenario in my mind, too many ways for things to go wrong for deep state if Trump decided to go public with that. Politically they couldn't get away with having their generals openly defying their commander-in-chief. There's no way to spin that other than treason, they might be able to get away with not following an order to kill poor innocent mudslimes but there's no way they'd get away with launching a missile attack over his head like that.

At any rate, Trump already primed everyone for it with his speech earlier in the day. He knew back then full well what he was going to do next.

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS MEME IT

FUCK THE BLACKPILL DEFEATIST SHILLS

But I ==WANT== russian to invade israel, I just don't want to get stuck on the kikes side. Is there any way out of that pit? If there's a scenerio we can meme for that I think user would be all over across the *chans.

This.

Sage negated.

YOU CHOSE THE CHAOS CANDIDATE

Fuck trump.
Ill burn my muthafuckin maga hat. He is being lead like a bull by his jew son in law. Wtf!!
Can we just get an island or something. Im really upset.

Enjoy your victory jews and brain dead marxists, republicunts enjoy getting btfo in the mid terms you worthless faggots

Dubs of truth, and the most cogent assessment of what's REALLY going on.

Nice to see an absence of rationalizing and no faggot mental gymnastics.

AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN

SKULLS FOR THE SKULLTHRONE

does it

For what? TO appease kikes and liberals. It's 235545645756D chess, goyim!

Fuck off, kike.

If you support Trump at this point, you are a cuckold.

yeah idk, I thought it was going to be America first, how dose starting another war make America great, we are going to create another power vacuum for isis to take control and how many times are we going to say its "2335354D chess" before we see results. Now I would like to believe hes got a plan and not just doing this on the command of the moralists but he keeps pulling shit like this.

DUBS CONFIRM but if that was the case how could he order a warning to the Russians in advance?

Don't use Trump and 1488 in the same sentence, it's a fucking disgrace to all the men who died trying to save Europa.

This

As disappointed as I was with Trump over this, he's not a retard. He simply found out who really runs this shit and instead of warning us all in an act of defiance, he's chosen to be co-opted.

Just hope the gamble doesn't escalate to shit that's going to be in nobody's control except for tha chosen.

What do you mean? He could have had a sit-down with the people running his shit, it could have been his idea to warn the rooskies in order to smooth tensions, perhaps it wasn't.

This isn't about Russia, this is about advancing a negative narrative about Assad, Trump is now along for the ride, all he could do at best is mitigate harm.

That personally is not enough for me, the only upshot to this gents is that we now know there is NO legit way to subvert the current establishment. Trump will not take a second term and the level of cultural antagonism that comes from the next uber marxist democrat leader will push the U.S into violence with itself.

Prepare now, observe and learn, and get fucking ready.

That's the problem, it's legitimately hard to trick a retard as often times their too stupid to understand it. Trump is chasing a golden jewish carrot that he knows he can never catch because if he does he knows he'll own the media and the gratitude of (((greatest ally))). The waved money at him and he walked right into this, promising him power when he gets there.

Only a Wounded Trump could salvage anything out of this.

If he really wanted to serve Israel's interests, he'd do exactly what Hillary would have done. The fucking missile strike feels like a giant step toward that direction.

He didn't start a war though, he bombed an empty airfield, even forewarning the Russians (and therefore Syrians) first. It's hardly the worst thing the US has done in Syria, if that other shit ('accidental' bombing of Assad forces, supplying weapons to ISIS etc.) didn't do it then why would this? Further, in terms of going ahead and starting a proper war even the malfunctioning establishment is now properly spooked and is starting to insist he get authorization from congress first. He has forced everything to get put on the table. Under the previous paradigm where he refused to do anything about Syria the issue of 'muh chilluns' would have been constantly there in the background as a corrosive political football that just burnt him more the longer he held it. Now he has forced the entire world to face reality, and even the establishment is forced to reconsider whether it's actually wise for them to have Trump be given political freedom to use the military as his personal bludgeon.

I distinctly recall an event during the campaign where Trump was confronted by some obviously bullshit narrative, but instead of calling bullshit he rolled with it and doubled-down instead, but doubled-down in a different direction to what they wanted and in doing so broke the establishment on something. Can someone remind me what that was?

Oh wait that pattern happens all the time. It's fucking Trump we're talking about. Give him a chance.

The worst thing that has occurred here is a blow to the confidence people have in Trump's willingness to stick to his principles instead of clearly being pushed into justifying some amateur hour theatrics in the form of a false flag.

as soon as you said liberal I stop reading thats me autism refusing anything they say and discarding it as a waste bin of shit post regardless of weather you had some good shit to say and my autistic code fag minds needs to hear a bitch got arrested not she said she said when ? are these fucking assholes going to jail so I can make a humungous BON FIRE and drink a few beers and feel for a min shit is right in the world?

That's only if he continues and has in mind a plan to actually start a war. If we look back a month from now and recognize Trump as having done something intelligent, the only blow will be to the confidence of the doubters in their ability to assess Trump's aptitude.

For now, the correct political response from us is a loud condemnation of the attack, but that shouldn't come with a private blackpill, which is what the shills that have flooded in today want to take the opportunity to saddle us with.

While I would love for this to be true, Russian sources are saying Russia was NOT warned, and the Syrians suffered casualties.

The syrian governent forces lost around 15 planes, I doubt assad can win the war now.

if not you really should kys and I am going to make that bon fire any way rip it into the sky type shit plenty of booze bbq and lind minded ppl JEWS EXCLUDED!!!!!!

He's on such thin ice it's unreal. I'm inclined to reserve final judgement but I've completely detached any investment I had in him fucking up the left and the establishment.

All he needs to do is pull this shit again, only on ANYTHING he's previously stated opposition to and he's finished credibility wise with a large number of people.

There's conflicting claims all over the place on that one, I'm going with what the Pentagon stated. Even in the worst case scenario where they weren't informed, it wouldn't change much in terms of starting a war or not. Again, for the past 6 years Assad has been dealing with shit like this, what's one more attack? Why would this be the straw to break the camel's back?

one thing I know how to do is hav fun without a jew lol

What happens when they find no traces of chemical weapons in the wreckage?

No its not 7D chess because he has lost 80% of his supporters who voted him in.

The only people who support him now are the brainless morons in the T_D run by Zionist mods.

The recent gas attack blamed on the Syrian government is a false flag, says Dilbert creator Scott Adams.

“I’m going to call bullshit on the gas attack. It’s too ‘on-the-nose,’ as Hollywood script-writers sometimes say, meaning a little too perfect to be natural,” he said. “This has the look of a manufactured event.”

“My guess is that President Trump knows this smells fishy, but he has to talk tough anyway.”

Adams pointed out that Syrian President Assad, who’s finally regaining territory from ISIS after six years of bloodshed, has absolutely nothing to gain from launching a gas attack which his political enemies in Saudi Arabia and the West could use to justify his overthrow and execution.

“Assad – who has been fighting for his life for several years, and is only lately feeling safer – suddenly decided to commit suicide-by-Trump,” he added. “Because the best way to make that happen is to commit a war crime against your own people in exactly the way that would force President Trump to respond or else suffer humiliation at the hands of the mainstream media.”

“And how about those pictures coming in about the tragedy. Lots of visual imagery. Dead babies.”

Adams also said the “attack” was suspiciously similar to the fake WMD stories coming out of Iraq before Bush’s 2003 invasion, and the gas attack itself, which occurred in a war-zone with little to no press, was too well-documented with video and photos.

“So how does a Master Persuader [Trump] respond to a fake war crime? He does it with a fake response, if he’s smart,” he concluded. “The longer he drags things out, the less power the story will have on the public… we’ll be wondering for weeks when those bombs will start hitting Damascus, and Trump will continue to remind us that he doesn’t talk about military options.”

Former congressman Ron Paul drew a similar conclusion.

“It looks like maybe somebody didn’t like that so there had to be an episode,” said Paul, asking, “who benefits?”

“It doesn’t make any sense for Assad under these conditions to all of a sudden use poison gases – I think there’s zero chance he would have done this deliberately.”

His son, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), reminded President Trump he was against military action in Syria in 2013 when Obama demanded the overthrow of Assad.

At the time, Trump wrote “what will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.”

archive.fo/zmB2c

Uh, what? I'm running out of steam, explain please.

No need to lose faith just yet.

show em how whites kick ass LOL omg and the white girls ahahahaha its always on jew loose you eirchoose from a few good down hown white girls and that jaczzi know of two whites born cause of it ….thinking about bringing your race mixing shit WRONG PARTY WHORE NO NIGGERS ALLOWED hehheeee Lake Lanier about to be summer to ahahaha niggers and jews btfo'd of the jump faggots

or maybe not.

jump of the bridge with help if needed so you can drown

When ww3 kicks off you'll still be screaming "4D chess!!!" out of your lungs.
Democracy is a fucking joke and anyone that participates in this system is either a kike tool or will be removed instantly at any time.
You should know about it, unless you're a racist liberal like a half of TRS.
Trump deserves death, i value a syrian soldier more than him.

ehh what ever the party is on basically like every other weekend :)

Here, just look at this shit:
twitter.com/hashtag/WWIII

WWIII is now trending on Twitter. Scroll through that and you tell me what normalfags are thinking right now. You tell me if they're still banging the war drums and calling for Assad to be deposed, or if they're now scared that Trump is going to get them killed in war with Syria/Russia.

Turns out the attack didn't do shit.

Because it wasn't fucking meant to.

normalfags are irrelevant, they'll be basically refugees.

Oy vey only ten casualties guess the strategetic importance of the loss doesn't matter goys, 666D chess!

Man this internet shit REALLY fucks with the governments-controlled flow of information, huh?

Doesn't matter, it proves that Trump won't stand up to the jackals in his midst.

jews are killing ppl and using scape goats to do it fuck israel fuck kikes fuck everything jewish even their religion should fucking die how do you feel about the truth kike no one to blame but your own parasitic self

WTF is this shit??!! 2 months in and I don't have my factory job,we haven't deported them all or built a wall. But we are already doing ANOTHER regime change in the fucking middle east thats going to do fucken nothing for white Americans.

This is disgusting he was supposed to be our guy,our guy!!!!!

I just want my job god damn it,they can gas every sand nigger in the world for all I care,Give me my fucken job!!!!!!

Vote Trump he'll get your dick wet!

I can't believe nobody's brought this up yet. 50+ Tomahawks yet so little damage? I think that should be looked into as well.

Doesn't matter, he backtracked hard on his values.

I live for kikes BLOWN THE FUCK OUT at my age lol rock on pol reeeeeeeeeeeee

Should have listened to Sinead.

We have though, even in this thread

Okay.

No shit he did but I still think the waste of military hardware could be indicative of an underlying motive.

give it to erm hard no lube ;) BAMM!

Holy shit he really is Bane irl. They expect one of us in the wreckage.

This was a very expensive attempt by the establishment to shame Trump in front of his supporters. This is very possible, and honestly, Trump shouldn't have tolerated it.

those ppl you talked shit about was us no we will fucking kill you all if your not careful……Bane will destroy you.

Not even giving a (you) come back in 10 years when you're 18

you make good points OP, but i disagree on one part; this isn't chess anymore. trump is playing poker at a table with dozens, if not hundreds of opponents at the same time.

sometimes in poker, you need to make your enemies think you're losing so they pour a lot of their cash into the pot hoping to gut you. sometimes, in order to do that, you need to lose. not a lot, but just enough for them to think the momentum is shifting and that they've got you on the back foot. that's when you strike.

although come to think of it, i wouldn't be surprised if trump is playing poker AND chess at this point.

I don't understand how the chess meme is still going on. What's it going to take?

Earth is Justice.

Or Bibi tested him and he passed. Think about how this developed
He didn't say
What's happened has been his decision. He hasn't been scammed, he just isn't /ourguy/

I blasted that douche only to find out mods actually did their job for one Kinda kickass night and trips and dubs yet if ya content being a butt hurt I feel that …so hard like what did you say BITCH! in congress

You brainwashed faggots need to realize this "1488d chess" meme is stupid as fuck. Trump got played and now they know they can manipulate him with muh children. Hes handling this exactly he same as clinton would have, if you want to be happy about that go ahead but fuck yourself if you think im playing along with your delusion.

PERSUADED

eveyone thinks is a congrsion problem when realy its time to start slapping jews and puting them in thier place

Yeah it only cost him all of his support from the right.

Trump probably had never even seen dead children before, he was easy to manipulate. He is ultimately a Mormon. A longtime imageboard user sees dead children and doesn't give a fuck.

Meant normie not Mormon, autocorrect

if anything tonight, I'm having myself a chuckle.
good thing I have xanax

Still has three years to show us his keikaku.

all else is just salad they toss…fuck em their bs lately sold what 8 bucks LOL NOW one want the jew narrative this is so great

(checked)
mormon confirmed :^)

Just found this screenshot. What do you guys think?

And won the support of the cuckgress and CNN,

jew narrative is dead in media all their shit flops LMAO

bretty good, friend. The stakes are indeed rising. Bump.

Hostilities to cease immediately. I really hope the meeting with Lavrov gets cancelled.

start me up I will never stop start redpillbombs so banned from jew sites lmao its my job faggot to show you you are a fucking idiot LOL

Stop with this leddit muh 6 million dimensional chess shit. Trump bombed Syria because the Jews told him to. And he did it for some fake news fabricated video. Like putty in the Jews hands. He's under the control of Jew neocons.

are you fucking drunk or something?

I've been out of the loop the past few days so please tell me if I have the essentials down or if I'm forgetting anything

It's a bot

WW3 confirmed

April 20-21

Mark it on your calendar.

Not being smart enough to realize you are being fed the same shit that they did 4 years ago because of dead kids is unacceptable even for a normie. If dead kids trigger him he should take it out on the people actually responsible. Im starting to wonder if he even knows (((isis))) has been using chemical weapons every now and then for years.

why because I love my white ppl and thin they should not for A SECOND CARE ABOUT your plight you are a shit skin and should live and die in africa keep it real and DO YOU FEEL ME NIGGER!?

FUCKING RETARDS STOP FOCUSING ON SYRIA

The real danger here is Jared Kushner and Ivanka. They are trying to remove Steve Bannon and purge the Trump administration of all nationalist and anti-globalist goals.

Kushner is a liberal democrat, he is a jew, a globalist, pro-China (business dealings with them, so against Trump's protectionist agenda and anti economic nationalism). He has Trump's year and will absolutely decimate his "bad goy" agenda.

Ivanka Trump is the friend of Chelsea Clinton. Need I say more? She is a feminist who believes in man-made global warming, given the chance she will try to do everything to bring Trump to that world view if Bannon is out. More global warming bullshit, more power to the state, more regulations, more carbon taxes.

This is the real enemy, not a couple of missiles dropped on some sand-people. If we allow them to push out Bannon and take over all that hard work we've done for 2 years to help trump get elected would have been for NOTHING. All our hopes and dreams finished, basically we get another Obama in office that says some politically incorrect stuff now and then but has 0 right wing policies.

See the real issue for once retards

We must work to undermine those 2 jews and prop up Bannon at all costs or all is lost.

well someone ban him, hes wasting digits.

go back to africa you are nothing but a strain on white men trying to take care of your black asses go back to africa

lets have a legitimate thought about this though for a second. The missiles really did hit fucking nothing, and there are conflicting reports on casualties. Lets just for a second assume that he told russia too, and maybe even told them to deny they talked. What would the goal be then if all of this falls in line and this attack was nothing more than show, what benifit in a strategic sense either foreign or domestic could come out of it. This is all hypothetical so there is no need to go off and say shit like "muh chess" I just want to think critically for a second and just take a moment to weight what pros or pivots he could use this for

should be FUCK YOU YOU ARE GOING NOW YOU AND YOUR NIGLETS BACK TO AFRICA and whites will be better whitout you so fuck out shitskins stay where you belong in the mud hut and desert FUCK YOU and you cousine shit skins

Ranging from zero to five.

Maybe Trump took Bane's message to heart and really wants to become America's Reckoning.

I said lets pretend there are none though, I don't care if there were 50
also, I really honestly want a serious answer. Lets think of who or what he can either fuck over, pivot to, or turn this on. What can he benefit from it, or any pros at all that could come from a 'staged attack'

try harder leftycuck

Pretty much this, people are forgetting or overlooking this

I doubt Trump would let himself get influenced that easily, even if Ivanka is his daughter.
Trump is his own man, what kind of man we'll see.

Which is the proof that we're being shilled. This obv leaves a sour taste but 8/pol/ isnt 4cuck, and these are 4cuck tier posts.
One thing thats also being left out is that Trumps delivery yesterday was different than his usual. If he really played us all the time, he wouldnt have trouble sounding more like his usual self yesterday.

Only time will tell

jews can never be white so the try to shit up white nations with mud ppl like their cousins NO! JEW FUCK YOU WE GAVE YOU YOUR LITTLE SPACE NOW FUCK OFF

Spooking the left and making them stop beating the war drums out of fear for their own personal safety?

That's wishful thinking user. Bannon has already been pushed out form the NSC. All evidence point towards an imminent ousting because of Kushner.

If we do not act now, we will regret it.

These are the people getting AIDS and letting muslims into their houses who use their daughetrs as cumrags I don't think they have a sense of danger.

It doesn't matter at this point. It's best that Trump's administration goes crashing down in flames as soon as possible hopefully they can get him impeached in the most underhanded way possible. Just to create more tension. Trump has demonstrated his willingness to pursue neocon geopolitical strategy which means he is controlled by Jews.

ok, possible, but the cons heavily outweight that, so lets assume thats not the case

well of course time will tell. And while that press conference was weird, and so was his tweet, we have to keep in mind this does not prove anything. What I want to know is a situation in which the pros heavily outweigh the cons, and the possibility that maybe just maybe, if this was apart of a bigger scheme, it was for the benefit of something for us, and not just a scam by neo-cons and kikes

Trump is America's last president

this has been proven time and time again to be inaccurate reporting. He was just in a NSC meeting today. So its safe to assume he didn't turn on bannon

See

They do have a sense of danger if it comes from the thing they've been conditioned to fear (Trump).

invading syria and bombing it is a fake war now

jesus fucking christ

I am her to kill every thing you love and depend on you fucking rodent jew I hate you and want you to die very fast and bigly so leave whit eppl alone we dont need you you are a fucking parasite and should be removed.

If Trump isn't actually in charge, then it's detrimental to our interests to perpetuate the meme that he is.

All I'm going to say is give this some time to unfold before completely condemning & abandoning Trump.

To me this just looks like a show of force that did limited damage to an airstrip in a country/area that everyone (jews/cucks/commies) wanted to bomb anyway ( therefore very little "outrage" & push back from Trump's enemies). It also gets rid of the Russia narrative & shows idiot countries around the world he means business. The leftists after all were undermining him since he won the election a show of force probably needed to be done what better place than Syria which obungo drew a redlines that were meaningless?

If there is no further attacks then….. it doesn't really matter as israel still can't get their "precious" greater israel plan.
This is my hope I also hope he patches things up with the russians eventually. If not we can hope he does more strikes and israel get blown to smithereens.

He's doing a lot more than that, he's making more Americans pay attention. How many people have you seen online saying they feel like they're in the twilight zone? As though events that happened weeks ago feel like they happened months ago. Cognitive dissonance is sweeping the nation at an unprecedented pace by the noise this administration has made. Trump's waking the people up to government overreach and power abuse by doing whatever the hell he wants because the Moloch Cult's rigged the system to allow it.

This is the official story that they have to put out so that it doesn't create a negative narrative in the media about in-fighting in the white house (which already happened anyway)

If this was indeed true, Drudge Report and ROger stone would have dropped it, but they continue speaking about it because they know it is true and they know Bannon has his hands tied and will claim things are ok.

Please, user, see beyond the forest. If we act with apathy and indifference at this crucial moment we lose this fight.

The last president to have real power was based Lincoln. Everyone after, a kike puppet. You know I'm right.

majority of the missiles launched didn't arrive at the airfield

Drudge is a jew don't trust him on anything

Trump had the choice to choose whites and nationalism or jews and neoconservatism.

He chose the jews.

seriously? Bannon would have fucking flipping his shit so fast and mouthed to someone already, so this is just plain wrong
really? because those are great sources to listen to in the first place

white life is KICK ASS without jews we really fucking rock on all levels

Make a video

I guess we deserve to lose this struggle.

and with that Trump has more ammo to demand the rebuilding of America's military.

When I say he's the last president that means there will be no America soon enough. Globalism will end soon, and with it the dragon.

mater of fact whites are better than all you jews and shitskins no matter how much you pretend you will never be WHITE WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Presidents are for pussies anyway
End the sham of democracy!

can we get back to critical thinking here what sort of positive scenario that is in our favor could come out of this? Lets list some possibilities and their pros and cons. Its plainly conjecture so don't take anything at face value. For all we know we got fucked, but I would like to at least think there is something here other than we got sold out, its sudden and doesn't fit the bill. What can Trump pivot to, or fuck out of this, that is a real enemy of ours, or political strategy?

stop blackpilling

(checked)
My autism just kicked in.

Lefties are now scrambling to find evidence that the originating event was a false flag so we didn't just start WW3 on a whim?

Fair enough. First thing to consider is that Russia being warned is not that big of a deal, seriously. The message is "we can hit you and the narrative is much simpler if the rubes are told they're not joining the conflict as the aggressors. Still, very clearly it's an attack on military positions. Why hit air bases? Because they have chemical weapons that are gassing 6000000 children? No, think about what that means. That's where things would have moved to slowly. But they probably won't for a while because Assad has said that any other attack means retaliation against Israel. Tillerson meets Lavrov in a week and that's where the ultimatum will be dropped (unless the meeting is cancelled which isn't completely out of the question but it's not too hard to pass them a message) . In the meantime, they'll be working to make sure that nothing can touch Israel. And when they're done, you can start hitting more air bases and it's not too hard to fabricate another gassing or make a plane crash and say it's been shot down by Syria/Russia, doesn't matter much at that point.

So we get Pence? Are you retarded? At least with Trump, people will be pissed because of what they expect from him. Everyone knows Pence is a cuckservative neocon and expects nothing from him. Pence would be even worse. I fucking swear, Holla Forums has no sense of strategy or understanding of shit. At this point, let Pence in and see how hard shit will get fucked. Far worse than with Trump.

You don't get it. The only resolution in our favor is dissolution of the governments of the world. ZOG cannot survive without a host.

Haha. Trump is fucked now. He either exposes the Jew NOW or the (((right))) is going to revolt. Unlike the pussies on the (((left))), we have the means to take over. The sad part is the retard (((leftists))) are just going sit back and do nothing, as usual. They think they'll get some communist in power. That's when the bloodbath will start. CIVIL WAR SOON LADS!

user

I kinda meant theories that were in our favor not against us, but ok, lets assume thats a theory. Why the sudden and strange flip?

I find it super interesting that Xi was let in on the attacks.

can you parasite leave us alone or are you for ever latched on to our coat tails because you are less than us

damn it

drone footage of base after attack

pretty good pro, still doesn't outweigh the cons, and it doesn't help us in any way because these braindead idiots will probably flip right back in a week from now

I asked for critical thinking, not more bullshit, I get it, ZOG. For fuck sakes, can you just think outside the box for a second and come up with a theory that isn't blackpillled bullshit and other than we were sold out, I've had enough of that tonight.

I'm pretty upset about this. But I'm still going to wait until at least tomorrow night to see how everything plays out before bailing off the trump train. I think most people (me included) are having the exact same reaction a lot of people did when Pence was announced as VP. Which 90 percent of the board was absolutely livid over for like a week. Even if it all works out fine in the end. This is still the first really bad blunder Trump has made (an actual blunder not cnn's definition of blunder) and might have already irreparably damaged his image for a lot of people. He got played, he got played hard.

I too find this strange but it only adds more questions and leads to no answers. Also china wants to screw us just as bad, so idk whether that could be considered a good or bad thing to tell him.

The only difference between Trump and Pence at this point is that Pence is anti sodomy. Pence is preferable.

I see the new meme forming already and I don't like it.

Move away from that. Until that mentality is gone it's not even worth discussing OUR interests. If you insist, maybe think on immigration but on this he's working for someone else. The knife on borders won't surprise me.

Read a book if you want fiction

nice conflating what I am trying to do. I've had every fucking black pilled theory there is today, I don't need to hear the same line, "its because kikes". I got it.

What really exploded over there was the "Trump is a russian puppet" narrative the media and the left was pushing all the time.
Now they are shitting their panties that Trump might go to war with Russia. Just checkes Twatter, normies are freaking out.

Russians an therefore Assad were told in advance that there would be a strike. Even the runway is still operational.

There are two options from here: WW3 or Trump meets with putin and they put Syria to peace. Maybe Assad goes to Russia, sharing a house with Snowden and there will be a Putin puppet installed in Damaskus.

wut you on about m8?

why are you so quick to jump on me for asking this?

tell you this the whole f 35 thing is a distration we have had tech to fry you in your homes 40 years ago idiot russia syaria korea would b a massive faggot to fuck with us when we can burn ppl alive in their homes by micro waves and that is just the tip if what AWACS can do you dumb fucks

I'm trying to discern any positive outcome from this, we know the negative dipshit, thats what I mean by critical thinking.

It's not the kikes ultimately. Without whites the jews are powerless. White people willing to fuck over their fellow man are worse than the Jews.

next

Because you make the false assumption all circumstances have a positive facet. The only good thing that can come now is WWIII and a true purge.

Most likely?
Trump was a fraud from day one.

Second most likely?
He's cut a deal in exchange for getting some of his agenda through.

Well one side has been talked about endlessly, here is a theory for a good ending to this.
The Emperor stuff might just be a pipe dream, however internment camps for mudslimes and rioting antifa spics could easily become a reality should he get wartime powers. Right now the dems are split on this, half would easily give Trump wartime powers drooling over a potential war with Russia, and a vast majority of Republicans would give Trump wartime powers to protect muh Israel. The issue is who or what does Trump attack with the wartime powers once he has them. Does he actually wage war on Syria, or does he wage an endless war on radical islam in order to keep a consolidation of power

Thinking a negative situation is negative and being able to understand why on a deeper level is critical thinking. Wanting to find the positives in a negative situation because you don't like negative situations is not.

Kikes are like a fungus. Whites are as wood. Fungus only grows on rotten wood. Fire burns rotten wood and kills fungus. This isn't a hard concept.

50 years behind you do know we can fry ppl in their homes ? already keep playing the bitch game if us ever for a sec thought rus was a viable threat would be the day russia didn't exist anymore you ca shill it fact is we are about 100 years ahead of them and only getting worse and if anything trys to stop it will get shut DOWN!|||||||||!

I don't even believe it's that sudden. His position on what to do in Syria has been steadily changing for a long time. Muh children is just an excuse and I don't think he's being conned but very on board with creating a buffer zone in Syria under Israel's control. If you want to stay positive, I think that he sincerely appreciates Farage but I don't know how much he could sway him.

As I recall US presidents never gave up their war powers after WW2.
Hence why executive orders are a thing

Trump supports Greater Yisrael without a doubt.

Flying Trumps?

I'd call that a bad night out.

It doesn't make sense to let him in on any sort of action he plans to make in a foreign theater unless he was probing for more leaks or anti-Russian sentiment from China. The attack having little to no effect on the Syrian airfield certainly isn't for a show of strength, which would have been a valid move since China has already been reported to be gearing for war against the USA.

It was most likely to guage a reaction from Xi.

these ,other fuckers are scaired of the shit we can do to them

He's really laying on the horseshit.

Oy oy oy it was like a third Shoah, the gassings!

make no mistake faggot taking US on is a death sentence for your entire population and we are only getting stronger forever our everyone DIES!! but dontcha just love the 80s

ASSAD WINS AGAIN

it's so beautiful to watch. thanks OP!

Not even Trump can Mossad the Assad

no, I'm not making any assumption that there is any positive to this, as I stated 15 times. I want to come up with a scenario in which is positive and whether or not its based in reality, then whether it makes sense at all

I get it, blackpilling is your job, fucking jesus christ

if that was true it was the biggest reverse psyop, plus the way the election went that can be dismissed, and we've had this talk before
possible

this post is very wishful thinking, its highly improbable, but I'll still give it a minuscule possibility

yes, kikes are parasites

thats not even grounded anywhere close to reality, he not even 2 weeks ago said regime change wasn't an option, and has been standing strong on that since 2013
well thats obvious
while its probably true, its also possible he did get conned too, but overall an ok theory

but to guage a reaction for what?

PLANES CAN TAKE OFF AND LAND TODAY

Let's make this the last time we repeat this bullshit. This time we need to burn it all.

You joke But Trump probably has some of the Symptoms of Autism
He has that Autism focus while not having Autism standard shit socialisation skills
Because of this he is an Autist in interpersonal communications, something once thought to be near impossible but here Trump is
Barron probably has full blown 'tism and browses Holla Forums

in light of this information is there any new theory, can we assume that the attack was for sure just a show? Was it part of his plan to put a women in charge of aiming computer guided and to the dime accurate cruise missiles?

The only people complaining about Trump are sharia blue virgins. They just reverted to the "former Trump suppporter here" shtick.

I think we've broken them.

missiles were unarmed?

I don't know if I'm sure that this makes sense now

yea ok so they tell you actual capability because your a pleab and should know ahagagaa russia or NK wont know what hit them in a half a second you fucking dumb ass that 6 trill went to defense and they dam sure will not tell you about it

Is that theory that new? I could have sworn I'd seen posts about "false reprisals for false war crimes" already. Must just be too many doom and gloom posters.

ehh, we can probably rule that out as there is damage, still no real confirmation on causality or if there were any, how many.

are you ok user

no, just trying to make the blackpill bullshit go away, I also am on like several xanax right now

its apparently a bot

not an argument.

not an argument, is also not an argument

Either to shit test Xi for potential future conflicts or to find out how far his connections reach in the USA.

Yes they never went to congress for them, which is why if Trump actually does it the right way and gets congress to give him the wartime powers for the first time since WWII he could easily do a Japanese style internment camp for mudslimes. The precedent is already there should he get those powers. What you are thinking of is the War Powers Resolution that was passed by congress in 1973. Then after 9/11 the AUMF was passed. Trump would still have more power if he went to congress and did it right for the first time since WWII. It would be the fastest way to do mass deportations and bypass liberal judges

Yeah it is wishful thinking, I just wanted more than one possibility thrown out there. Other than that, or him just flexing his muscles to intimidate North Korea and China I see no reason he would bomb an airfield while not having the bombs spread out for more damage and casualties. This seems like a show of force, and "temporary" camps for illegals during wartime seems like something Trump would do

I can't argue a post that makes no effort to be substantive.

He personally told Xi.

someone got tired of winning here

Of course he has, ever watched his live streams? He always pushes his glass and other things infront of him around.
Its quite funny actually. But nothing bad

no child of god.

digitaljournal.com/news/world/nearly-300-bodies-recovered-from-site-of-usa-mosul-strike/article/489703

Fellow goy

Yeah. Another possibility is that China was the middleman for the attack notification which lets the USA posturize, allows Russia and the SAA to suffer minimal casualties and gives them all plausible deniability against conspiracy

NEW
RUSSIA EXPANDING PRESENCE

Here we just see things too differently. I think I remember him talking about how Assad had no intention of destroying his chemical weapons when he wasn't even running.

But let's focus on the campaign. At the start it was about focusing on ISIS. Then Assad was not a good guy but removing him would make things worse. Then "we'll see". And then the gassing of children. Can we at least agree that he tried to sell contradictory promises to different groups of people (like any other politician)?

4D chess

yep just being real the whole our shit is behind them is a meme we are 100 years ahead of all military forces on this earth and I don't biuy for sec assad gassed anyone its about that oil line one might think russia is ahead of US but that is stupid and b4 you bleh its is a fact the f 35 is like the bird that falls to the ground and skakes is tail like look here to protect shit when fact is we have subs positioned to nuke fuckers in 2 min tops so don't try and blow smoke up my ass whipper snapper.

God I cant wait to read Trumps book about his presidency. These mind games tickle me so much.

Pretty good theory/assessment.

Too bad the board is full of embed at the moment.
They're being exposed left and right, but they still clutter threads.

Trump is god-tier as always and like OP said, this is nothing more than him playing 1488D chess. Concern shills in our board are newfag lurkers and Holla Forums faggots. Trump is still /ourguy/ and always will be.

not an arugment

no, he wasn't changing his stance, he was very clear in his tweets and in what he said, and his state department last week said that the future of assad was up to the syrian people after removing radical islam and allowing the country to restabilize. So he was not changing stance up until a couple days ago with this huge and sudden shift from out of nowhere.

Good. It's important for Russia to present as a big scary foe right now, or the attack will be for nothing. The world has to be outright terrified of WWIII right now if Trump is to have any chance of stopping it.

(Checked)

So this nightmare will be over soon?

No it wasn't an argument nor was it attempting to be. It's smoething called a statement fellow Gentile.

WWIII will be our salvation user. Embrace the end of slavery.

they are playing the market likes it a game and could care less about you dems bitch Trump will do it better than any nigger EVER relax all the hype is media trying to get veiws like they cook up complete bs muh russia

/r/the_donald going full "dems are the real russian spies".

muh russia my ass you fucking rat pushing a false narative for what? your but hurt your safe spacer din't get in FUCK YOU KILL YOUSELF!!

FYI everyone on T_D believes the gas attack is real and Assad is behind it.

This is probably going to be the line of thought enforced as soon as imkampfy is back into power.

Any posts disagreeing with said narrative are deleted I would guess. The CI- I mean mods will do the same here.

Guys cool down. Before you make any stupid decisions, you should wait until the dust settles. Maybe then we will actually get to know what this was about.

Yes goys wait until the nuclear ashes settle to question Zion emperor

Alright kike, fuck off now.

Normalfags can only remove themselves so much, from the reality presented them. They can accept a tv broadcast to be lying, but not a state actor; finding a politician embezzling funds is comprehensible to them, but starting a war for agenda unrelated to security is not.

Yeah, if Bannon is removed, I'm losing all hope for Trump.

jfc, really? Murdoch's portrayal of tD is becoming prophetic.

not everything m8. they'll be safe in their bunkers.

shill harder

user, don't tell me you swalled the damage control from yesterday? He wasn't just supposed to stay around for a while, with limited access. They sacked him into irrelevance already.

But Trumpanzees on here will find a way to shoe horn this into higher dimensional board games

Trump shows who's the boss. Fuck that retard Assad. Only SJW's and fake-Trump supporters oppose these strikes.

Yeah, Netanyahu

I wonder what building is the one that was hit in the footage.

The airlanes and those fighters right next to them being perfectly intact…seem to indicate this is more of a media move than else.

I am beyond confused, but I sware I'll start a global yearly memorial celebration if Bashar rains scud storms on Israel in perfect GLA style.
I was thinking this may have been kosher influence forcing trump to either go along with it or admit he's been overreached within his own cabinet…but then there's this whole other layer of what the fuck.

That is a really low energy meme

Tavistock?

dont matter who gets removed fuck stick where did six trill go that is the avoidance real though they claim f35 like a injured bird which is a total lie fuck with us and find out is what you do bitch will rain like rain lol bring it russia nigger I will never be scared why I should be the pres I really cant see anyone that can lead as good as me but ehh your going to kill yourself anyway having complete idiots in that game tsk tsk

Missile strike casualties: the entire leftist narrative.

The shills are trying to demoralize us but remember, they got BTFO and are more rattled than we are..

Capitalize on attacking atrocity propaganda: Point out to the normies how photos of dead "kids", narratives of helpless children and women are cynically used to sell wars and insidious agendas.

They're cracking jokes about the evil dictator Assad, and high five each other because Holla Forums is always right. I'm pretty sure this is the fate that awaits this board when the mod tools are working again.

you are fucking shills and dont even know why lol

I think the timing with Gorsuch's confirmation is too important to look over. I don't think this is the full picture but my working theory is that he's been working with neocons and distancing himself from his nationalist base to make everyone think he's bending over. First the healthcare bullshit with Paul Ryan now this shit to appease McCain. Plus last week all these "anonymous White House officials" kept feeding stories to the media about growing tension between Bannon and Kushner to imply that Trump would choose Kushner. This is his only option to get the votes for Gorsuch without the nuclear option. I'm waiting for Gorsuch to be official before I make a decision. In my opinion that's when we'll see the real Trump. If he doesn't start dropping the hammer once Gorsuch is confirmed then he's been compromised.

The narrative here will be Assad is a shitskin Muslim kike puppet and deserves to get gassed. Probably anti-Putin will be pushed too.

nope gorsuch mean nothing try again

The chesscuck sucks your dick so he can't be told he's gay!

B-but Israel isn't part of NATO, mr Dubs

Israel=USA

HATE TO BREAK IT TO ALL OF YOU TRUMP BOTS (I VOTED FOR HIM)
HILLARY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS SAME EXACT THING - MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL
29 MILLION DOLLARS SPENT FIRING MISSLES INTO SYRIA

There is no one to trust now. You retards that thought Donald Trump was going to carry your interests - btfo
You fools that thought his ties to all those fuckin jews were 6d chess - btfo

TRUMP IS A FUGGIN JEW, HIS DAUGHTER IS A JEW AND THEY TOGETHER WILL DESTROY THE USA.

The first image isn't bad
the 2nd is cancer

The absolutely incredible amount of free money flowing from the USA to Israel makes them far more than normal allies. More like master and pet, and I'm not sure which is which.

fact is we are going to fuck these jews up bitch no matter scotud or potus tp many want them GONE NOW ;)

It's all 4D chess, you guys just don't get it.

Trump, at heart, is a real estate agent and has billions of dollars stockpiled. He kept building UP all these years but other builders would compete and dilute his profits. It's then that he realised what he needed to do is build DOWN.

I have four words.

Deep under ground bunkers

Trump is going to make billions by starting WWIII with Russia and Syria. He knows that the Trumpanzees on here will always find an excuse for why he's right and /r/The_Donald will believe all the lies about false flags. It will wipe out most of the world's population limiting his customers to the very rich elite who will pay him EVERYTHING to get into luxurious bunkers.

Basically what I'm saying you people were conned this man has no backbone.

Everyone keeps repeating the lie that there were no casualties on the Syrian air base. I've attached the photograph of just three of the soldiers who were killed.

To r/the_donald you go.

How about presenting an argument other than sharing your fantasies of a brojob. The user you responded to made a decent point, you should argue him instead of throwing out an ad hom and using the term Holla Forums agreed to use while raiding to demoralize Holla Forums

Cool web site, man.

You're not good at using memes aren't you

C H E S S

You sound like a fucking kid from Holla Forums neck yourself.

This isn't a game anymore. The "god emperor" just had his balls chopped off.

I guarantee you this was not Trump's intention.

HE'S BACK

no rddit spacing fag you speak for jew youalready faild \.you rats are gping to get blamed for everything LOL

Also pro-tip no-casualties leith is a fucking liar.

Bunkers? Why not kill everyone and replace them with vat grown Trump clones? You don't get how jews think.

You acting like you are it's about to become a new game

rightfully so

We fix the fight without telling anyone, fuck up intentionally, and take a dive. In the fifth round, our ass goes down. America loses, but wins FTW.

Or, burgers unite "across the aisle" and agree that we all need to get along for peace reasons and due to a ferocious and effective guerilla propaganda campaign by Pepsi Cola Inc. and Dragon Dildos, LLC, so we withdraw or at least diminish our involvement for muh pr reasons, putting our greatest allies at a massive strategic disadvantage due to their inability to fuck the world without our help. The end result would be kike wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Just a few hypotheticals, senpai.

Looks like Putin might go all out against (((Rebels)) now. This plus the "MUH Russia" narrative gone might be worth some empty hangars bombed.

Newfag get out and take your bullshit reddit lingo with you. No one cares about posturing for relevance here, it's much better to shoot down your jumbled attempt at a scheme with on spot humor.

And the "rebels" can't pull another gas attack unless they want to false flag Russia for WW3.

your agenda is dead Whites an hwhite see your israel as shit tier faggot

ITT

guys i dont wanna go to college and i dont really wanna live over 30. is WW3 confirmed so i can die in peace? i can get drafted and die in a shithole in russia or the middle east i dont really care tbh.

I knew I couldn't be the only one who saw the resemblance.

he's a real-life Kenny

If you live within 50 miles of a city in USA the nukes'll get you don't worry about it.

ah well whatever i would have made a shit soldier anyway.

GET THE FUCK ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND TELL TRUMP NOT TO START A WAR

they even try will be glass action and ours don't fly in the wrong direction kys bitch

Licking delicious tears from sjw's, fake trump supporters and other stupid faggots who are defending a sandnigger like assad over Trump. Are you retarded?

i really hope you're just a lefty troll trying to fuck with us. or crazy delusional.

because dude if youre actually getting paid to bluepill right fucking now you have no principles. WW3 might actually start and you could die and you seriously care more about fucking pennies.

until he gains them all back in the next 3 days.
that or he is a moron. (hint : he ain't)

Six Mig-23s were destroyed.

Probably due to old age.

Based Dilbot tells it like it is. Another PSYOP from the left designed to penetrate and influence (infect) minds.

Trump knows. Wait it out lads, and have courage. Remember what Trump did at the Alfred Smith dinner? That man God bless him is now in the White House. Not for money, not for prestige, but to secure the existence of American people and a future for American children.

Nope, Hillary would have fired on Assad's headquarters and have his corpse assfucked by ISIS live on TV while laughing hysterically

who cares? Syria is full of shitskins anyway

let em all burn lol

go Trump

everything you seen is a lie tbh USA wishes they can unleash on russia yea we all die but the after math all off russia will me dead and wont stop their NK will feel heat and if china talks shit their billion plus ppl will die so fast make a chink insects head spin

Those are fighters not bombers so it doesn't affect ability of ground support (though affects other things).

Assuming you are not a commie you need to fellate a shotgun. If you want to find the truth then discussions need to be had, nothing can be gained by joining in with Holla Forums shills that are trying to demoralize Holla Forums. Asking an user to make a simple point is not a jumbled scheme, it is asking you to show that you have actually lurked for 2 years and can think critically on situations. You are even so new you consider pointing out ad hominems reddit lingo. You argue like a leftist, shill the Holla Forums narrative as they raid Holla Forums, and have not made a single original post in the thread. Lurk moar faggot

he's a fucking moron. or really goddamn guillible. Roosevelt was a genius but he still went trough with WW2 and the creation of the UN. If Roosevelt can fuck up that bad Trump can def fuck up.

Right on prediction

Are you retarded? Assad has been Holla Forums since before I was even posting on this board. How new are you?

Trump is Hillary is Obama is Bush.

Also fuck all the 14 and 15 year olds in here who have no concept of war

yeah that guy. who got all sick and stupid and listenen to all his dumbass advisors.

We have IDs you know.

It's the narrative that Tavistock has decided to push here.

we can dp far more damage than you fucking chinks think so keep poking the eagle and get the TALONS through y our skull

I think that would be preferable because now it's all about saying that the war hasn't started until there's retaliation.

Yes we do. And?

RUSSIAN SAMS ARE NOW ACTIVE
RUSSIAN SAMS ARE NOW ACTIVE

user Isreal does this shit every other week in Syria. Where is my ww3

Right here

yeah but its them, not us. they just tricked us into launching 60 fucking missiles into a barren land and now russia wants to fucking kill us.

keep trying to damage control fag lmao

It really makes me think that this was propaganda for domestic consumption rather than an actual attack.

Pretty sure we're getting shilled pretty hard by Holla Forums about this.
Obviously some of the anti-Trump reactionary kind of shit might just be the typical lad banter or trolling, and some of it might be legitimate, but I'd say many of the older Holla Forumsacks on here will be able to connect the dots on whats happening, even if its only to see that something isn't quite right with the big picture.
Question: If Trump was actually trying to start a war with Syria against the Assad regime, why would he have warned the Russians, and possibly even Assad himself either directly or through proxy, that he was going to launch missles and destroy one of their strategic military targets?
Assuming that Trump did want to destroy this particular target entirely, why would he only destroy it part-way? Why would you leave any runway intact, or any military equipment period? Especially why would he attempt to avoid casualties almost entirely?
Tomahawk missles fired from an aircraft carrier aren't these unguided north-korean borderline-unguided rockets that are just going to completely miss their targets to the point of not destroying them through a 50% error ratio. Why was it then that with the missles we fired only about half of them actually managed to hit where we were aiming?
Why is it that we haven't seen any immediate threats from Russia regarding all-out war in Syria? The only thing we're seen is a threat to bomb Isreal in response, with nothing said regarding a no-flight zone, nothing said about about putting troops on the ground, nothing said about combating the U.S. in any direct way to help defend their interests in Assad's alliance.
I'd say this doesn't have anything to do with the reactions of the public, this has more to do with the reactions of the two parties running Washington and some of the neocon kikes Trump has surrounded himself with.
Naturally any neocon is going to want a Bush 3.0 in office over anything else so they'll be a good goy and protect Isreal while aiding the assets they've invested in with Isis, even if only indirectly. Neocons were pushing for this sort of thing for a while since they think "big bad Assad" needs to be bullied out of power for being a meanie dictator. Bombing an Assad-controlled military installation would absolutely make them happy and get them more on Trump's side especially when considering the fact that the neocons were basically never on Trump's side to begin with.
This also strangely appeases the left and its involvement with Soros and the Clinton legacy. I don't think the left was particularly fond of Clinton, but what I do think is that they still supported her protecting America's investment in ISIS by going to war with Assad. This also has a fantastic side-effect of making Trump look like he's not at all involved with Putin or Assad, which is a stupid fucking meme the left has been trying to legitimize since even before his election to try and discredit him.
I was pretty pissed at this as well before I saw all of the details, but having seen them now I can't with any sort of confidence say that this was an awful move on Trump's part, or that he somehow betrayed the new reich.

you are pathetic kid, maybe instead of coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories you should read a geography book and figure out that syria is full of as many shitskins as any other country in the middle east.

glass em

If you had any shred of doubt left about who is still pulling bizarre mental gymnastics to rationalize their support for Trump after what happened just look ITT.

Newfags as far as the eye can see who've clearly been here less than a year and don't even know who Assad is, or Syria's significance in terms of International Jewry's domination of countries. You fucking plebbitors really aught to head to t_D, you'd feel much more at home there.

tldr

lol

if it kicks of know that all of you will die and not just you chinks Russia will die to the middle east wont survive t or the fake jews hosting up on palastinian land will all die to so COME ON CHINKS you think you got the juice you know we do lets get it…NOW!!!!!
;

I may have been born in the late 90s and cant remember 9/11 or even Iraq but I have been on Pol since the election!

USA! USA! USA! MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN
Fuck those sandniggers up daddy Trump lol!

maybe i should calm down we survived when bush pushed this stupid shit we can survive trump doing it. we can right?

who gives a shit what u think sandnigger lover

go suck ahmeds sandcock lmao

can i get one lads?

Who was defending Iraq, who's defending Syria?

shitskins mainly

Filtered, give this guy a raise, maybe then he'll have the motivation to shill harder.

uve been shilling trump on here for months, now that he actually gets the lead out against muds u suddenly want to bail

tough shit, theres no getting off this ride until theyre all GLASS.

😂🐖👌🏻

KEK is the god of chaos and chaos is what's begun, dehumanize yourself face to bloodshed and wait. We need proof real proof before we do anything, the board is full of shills traitors and defeatists right now.

mainly pussies who say DOTR every day yet shirk from any real blood spill

rly makes u think eh

kekit and checkit

im not fucking scared of anyone in the middle east those guys are always all bark no bite. but if russia really wants to get involved thats a problem. however i'm optimistic that putin is aware a war or proxy war with the US is not on Russias best interest and will work something out.

I don't care what side you are pushing. Stop talking like a nigger

What if….. Trump's missile attacks were done with the sole intention of bringing Russia into Syria full-force, in order to strengthen Syria for the Israeli attacks, that Trump knows are incoming? I guess I just can't stop hoping yet.

Let's say Trump was attempting to force the jews into making a move by saying we weren't going to oust Assad. The kikes then bomb St. Petersburg and then kill a bunch of civi's in Syria with something that is obviously not sarin. Now the next step would have been, if Trump refused to act, for the kikes to take it upon themselves to wipe out this evil by bombing Assad. Maybe what Trump did was to cause minor damage to periphery military targets that would make it look like he was doing something (for the shitty 'merican news), while sending a message to those willing to see (those of us that actually go looking), that he's buying time while asking for reinforcements. Absolutely no evidence to back my claim. Just a gut feeling, and an unwillingness to 'Face toward Bloodshed' just yet. I know the time approaches, when I will have to bloody myself or see my family die. But Kek willing, it will not be today.

tell thank bitch stop talking and fire NOW so w can see what you working with punk china is the target in any hot exchange hell russia will nuke of china to make sure insects don't rule the world NK my ass that fuck is about to be a nagaskaki victim

I think that if Trump truly wished war with Syria, he'd assault a much more vital part of it opposed to the site in which he did. The gravity of the attack is perplexing and puzzling due to this, which leads me to suspicions. Thoughts?

Russia activated their SAMs

he better be just trying to flex his muscles or some shit

It is a site of strategetic importance in the fight against ISIS.

He won't be back explicitly. Check the modlogs. We have completely new volunteers under new names as hotpocketX and resurrectedplayer. They haven't even introduced themselves btw (100 bucks its imkampfy).

Really makes you think.

emergency peace meeting

So he can distort this episode into a front against ISIS? That would be brilliant if it's his intention.

Genuinely impressed. Ask (((your boss))) for a raise.

NUKE THE WORLD AND ISRAEL WILL GET GLASSED TO SO DON"T THINK YOU OF THE LIST YOU TAKE OUR MONEY YOU PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW.

is he a goon or is he a paid shill?

at least stick to one story u dumb shit

Sauce please?

OH FUCK RUSSIA IS GOING TO USE SAM "ONE MAN HOLOCAUST" HYDE TO START WW3

hownu.ru

THE AIRBASE HE ATTACKED IS OF VITAL IMPORTANCE IN FIGHTING ISIS, BY ATTACKING IT THE USA GOVERNMENT HELPED ISIS

God user. Reading comprehension.

he needs money to pay for his yearly goon fee
so he became a shill

UNCLE SAM WINS AGAIN

It must have been ass ravaging to see so many people shit on Trump today after he betrayed his voter base by acting before getting to the bottom of the situation.

Airspace is defended by Russia. At least move to we hate Putin now or something.

listen guys if trump doesnt go to that meeting or at least seems a representative with the intent to actually fix this shit then open your eyes he's nor ourguy or some shit

ok u got me that was funny

Their next rhetoric will be that Russians aren't even white, so who cares?

Yeah. Holla Forums's post rate was almost doubled if you know what I mean… ;^)

russia will be destroyed completely as will Israel from both sides

???

Peace through strength

:^)

uhh hitler what are you doing

If you think that's self-contradicting then check his post history.

This! Thank you user, it feels so good not to be alone.

lets do it you israeli bitches

That had more to do with 90% of the boards being gassed.

Oh yeah, by that logic during the election night almost everyone on Holla Forums was suddenly a shill too.
Must be hard to live with room temperature IQ.

yeah ur both fags, lmao

Op doesnt get av(you), you stupid kike shill.

Stop posting any time.

For those of you who dont understand Assad is a necessary pawn, removing him would be like removing Sadam, seems good but actually will destabilize the area even more. He keeps the region in check. The US has no reason to be involved in this one.

the ONLY thing a true old guard polack questions about Bashar Assad is whether he is the LION or the FALCON of Damascus you fucking newfag pansexual fuckboi

you need to exit left for the chemical showers right fucking now nigger im running the russian haxxorman trace on your ass, I will barrelbomb your fucking hole, ENHANCE

You don't even know who Dan Gabriel is.

actually that sounds bad wtf is trump doing??

You stand out like dogs balls m8

Top kek, keep posting user, I need a good laugh.

*uses body replacement technique*

you think we will nuke each other and not involve you in the show down lol your getting glassed bitches know this.LETS GO RIGHT NOW PUSSIES.

Keep working on that strawman >(1).

Welcome to what everyone on the board is asking right now.

You want to know why you're so easy to pick out Holla Forums?

Chess.

That's literally a bot

fuck, this was meant for the treacherous israeli child molestor questioning the Al-Assad:

That's an insult to bots.

your lefty dar is a bit off nigger but ok Israel still getting glassed punk

Stop being such a faggot.
For all the work and money they(u) put into shilling against trump.
This makes 0 sense.
They wouldnt have shilled this hard if donald was paid for or generally on their side.

As ive said time and time again, wait n see what happens. Its too early based on the facts that:

- Barely Casualties
- Russian presence increased.
- Airbase still operable with 2 runways
- Most rockets hit shit.
- Obvious False Flag

Especially the last 3 show that the information we have is simply not enough to give a proper assessment, now gtfo shillfags.

I am impressed that JIDF found a goon eager to post smugs though.

Seems the situation demanded extra shekels for motivatin.

Clear endorsement of the divine right of rule by the Bashar from the tay-tay

Trump is still a fucking idiot though. As far as i'm aware if nothing happens is because Putin knows this shit is not good for anyone and calmed shit down before it happened. I don't trust Trump on his intelligence. And Putin is a fucking snake but at least he's not retarded and knows that committing suicide by Nuclear fire isn't a smart thing.

Tay isn't a bot
A bot is a a car on cruise control
Tay was living

you led with Trump LMAO no faggot!!!

There is a video of Trump out there saying that this strike was retaliation for the gas attack that we KNOW was a false flag against Assad. All your, strangely non greentexted points, are correct but the fact remains that the people voted for Trump to fix the relationship with Russia, bomb ISIS (not the Syrian army for retards who can't make the distinction) and most importantly focus on domestic issues.

What he did today went against the reason he got elected and now Putin will definitely remember this, despite the warning.

how about kushner is a jew rat shitting everything up because he is a fucking rat jew

I sure as fuck hope that you're right OP.

Of course now you have a huge portion of his fanbase leaving him so i'm not sure it was a good move.

Trump was just lying it's infinite chess.

oh wait you shills don't have itinerary to talk about that ,,,go kill yourself

Then Trump is a fucking idiot for letting a little boy that he triples in age tell him what to do and we are idiots for letting it happen.

wtf i hate trump now

>the dream
> ; _ ;

This kind of delusion is what has killed Holla Forums. We haven't done shit.

proof ? source with proof or you just a msm shill or even worse one of there goats yo massive faggot

daily reminder that no matter who the mudshit is they get DOTR…. even Based Assad is muslim, he cannot escape

this tbh

Do you have a concrete plan to systematically exterminate 6.5+ billion people without them you know, killing us in return.

no tbh you trs fags need the rope

we are the american people we could have killed him if he was that bad. or maybe not. i dont know. maybe it was all fucked anyway.

Okay, possibilities:
A – Assad did a tactical suicide move by using chemical weapons that would set the international community against him.
B – False flag set up by the rebels.

The government options:
1 – Investigate for a long time to see the real culprit, if they don’t know already. That would fed the narrative of weak Trump, all bark and no talk, etc.
2 – Ignore it. That would led to “See, see he is a Putin’s puppet.”
3 – Attack the rebels. “Putin’s puppet”.
4 – Sperg against Assad and Russia. Loses a lot of his supporters and WW3.
5 – Do some controlled, warned, token damage. Just as a warning that it won’t tolerate gas attacks from anyone, making liberals shit their pants, giving tokens to the (((press))) and (((warmongers))) still risking to lose own support.
All bad options.
What can we do.
1 – Sperg out for Trump, like a hysterical goy.
2 – Sperg out against Trump, like a hysterical goy.
3 – Be cold and investigate the goddamn issue.

Keep telling yourself that, oven-dodger.

too long dude
didnt read a bit

you can cry and shitpost all ya want you still get the rope faggots

154 iirc

Correct, his mannerism and voice was way weird in that address tho. + what i listed.
Dont get me wrong here, Im not saying this is all 1488D chess, but jumping to conclusions now while we're being shilled aint a good idea.

Not a single President has been successfully killed by someone not Jew backed.

we cant very well investigat the issue if everyone keeps crying shill at anyone not blindy trusting trump.

Yes.

By being the masterrace.

un security council meeting today

Maybe it's because I'm not a leftist that I do not understand this but he's doing what the left is asking of him. Why wouldn't the left be alright with it? In fact the left will probably now see Trump do something and double down demanding he does more. Now he did it, why shouldnt he do more after already escalating?

i was talking about killing jared. then again rich fucker probably never leaves his penthouse anyway.

Capped for posterity. Trump can into realpolitik.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Their uninformed or poorly-informed opinions are important, though.

Maybe this will be the thing that finally, finally, finally stumps the Trump, right? :^)

the un cant do shit lmao
bunch of overpaid dicklickers the lot of em
glass them too

So it's just LARP as always then. I'm all for a RaHoWa but saying something's going to happen just because you believe I think will is jew tier.

Trump was very clear about ousting Assad out of power yesterday. Stop fantasizing like an autistic sarin gassed baby and face the sad reality.

Agreed, I wouldn't be surprised if Kushner went full Zionist and held Ivanka at gunpoint, forcing Trump to give this retard tier order. Trump isn't an idiot and is capable of complex plans as he demonstrated during the election cycle so why he's done what he did is even more bizarre.

Normalfags opinions are definitely not important. It's their actions and only that count.

Can't read 166 words? Work on that.

Ignore, pass on, look for smarter posts and information.

Do not use your valuable time to answer stupidity in spite of which side it comes from.

would be easier to read if it didnt look like it was formatted by a downs syndrome kid lol

Was the White man ruling the whole globe for 400 years LARPing?

(checked)
He's a nigger.

a nigger? boy im whiter than your teeth watermelon chomper

😂

Holla Forums you are really pushing your shilling hard today
>>>Holla Forums1542615

bitch ass trs fag still trying to pretend the a Nat soc LOL get the jew nigger and shitstain out of your life you have potential until then your are worse that a race mixing bitch like your og fking a jew please go full natsoc or kill yourself ;)

Nah, he is distracting us. It is a kike probably.

Lets break some shit down.

Little too perfect, no?

Might as well scream JIDF

CAN YOU FEEL THE FEAR? IT IS GLOBAL, IT IS EVERYTHING, IT IS EVERYWHERE. THE PANIC, THE HYSTERICS, THE DESPERATION. THESE ARE GRAND TIMES. COME ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE, SHILLS, WE WELCOME YOU.

They're fucking right though. We are national socialists, Hitler was our only full on guy. Betwen Assad, Putin and Trump, we have to side with Assad and Putin. I'm sorry, I won't support a war with Syria just yet.

Oh no, we're going to war! It's World War 3! Trump was a zogling all along! All is fear. All is shilling. All is confusion. This must be the most intense the meme war has gotten yet, and you're worried about some missiles?

What did he mean by this? Round up and remove "refugees?"

That's technically true. Their opinions inform their actions, but their opinions in and of themselves don't matter.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

I posted it last night, and I'll post it again:

Also, to quote a news article: Despite attacks, Tillerson says U.S. military posture toward Syria has not changed, and U.S. will not intervene in civil war.

Watch; with the US and Russia at the negotiating table, the Syrian Civil War will be over within six months, and likely with the Ba'athists retaining at least some control. This strike might actually be the key to ending the war in (mostly) Assad's favor.

I just showed proof of Holla Forums forming an organized raid. Then you come here, and spam the board with the exact narrative that they talk about trying to push. How about actually contributing to the discussion instead of extremely blatant shilling

the biggest question though is WHY THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN THERE. WHAT IS OUT FUCKING BUSINESS IN SYRIA. LET RUSSIA HANDLE IT YOU FUCKING MORONS WE GAIN NOTHIGN IN THAT FUCKING DESERT.

lmao there you go again thinking was your first mistake then trying to amalgamate any o the fucks to Hitler who was half jew you dumb fuck it is about white blood/culture all else well you see what is happening now don't you mother fucker you couldnt stand before me you seriously need to lurk moar and get it

This, if anything what will happen is it will encourage the civil war to be ended sooner rather then later as the US now is coming off in a "Fix your shit guys or we will fix it for you" manner. So this could result in a bigger RU force in Syria.

why not just fucking support Assad then.

I like how this entire debacle revealed the entire left demographic to be hot-war advocates.

And then Putin gasses 6 trillion beautiful babies in Syria and we're "forced" to invade.

He gassed beautiful babies, per Trump.

And fucking seriously
Attacking Assad is actually a positive for Assad this is some fucking prime reach

The nuclear option was already triggered.

But why. What does Trump really believe Assad is a fucking retard now. He has years in this civil war and he never provoked Obama this bad he SHOULD know ths is bullshit.

Because normies are retarded and think Assad is the bad guy because they know nothing about him. When in reality Assad is the only thing keeping the dogs at bay in syria.

A large potion of people already are doubtful of the gas attack even being assad in the first place. Which i know at first glance does not seem like a big deal, but look at it this way. In the past when things like this happened the only people who even questioned the validity of the attack were faggots like us, now you have normies openly questioning or doubting it in public, meaning A LOT of people are very skeptical about it. Another gas attack would only draw more skepticism.

But the CIA people showed him photos of gassed babies and told him Assad did it.

OP is retarded, Liberals are still muh Russiaing and Trump voters are out, he fucked up bigly.

ditch trs faggots go full natsoc or yuou are spinning wheels an lying to yourself like red ice ahahaha reactionary jew is still a jew you faggots no fuck off and lurk some good shit here soon as you stop typing and learning faggot

Because supporting Assad would involve us actually invading Syria, pissing off the Syrian people, as well as every surrounding nation (Jordan, Saudis etc).

This is the CHEAPEST way to do the most good.

FILTER THE SHILLS

Like even if Assad went all evuuuul for some fucking reason and did really gas a bunch of babies I DONT GIVE A SHIT WE ARE NOT SPENDING BILLIOS OR EVEN TRILLIONS OVER SOME FUCKING KIDS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD

Stopped reading at "A", Assad has NO MOTIVE to do such a thing, only his enemies gain from it. Fucking use your brain.

Options A and B should have been

People fucking believe gas came out of shower heads in rooms with wood doors and killed 12 million Jews. People are pretty retarded.

You guys really aren't that retarded, right?

OR you could just leave him do his fuccking thing alone? Don't put boots on the ground just let him fucking handle it.

And they're losing support because of it, because they're sounding dumb to themselves.

You mean shills like you are out.

Hail'd and checked and, exactly, now you have people openly saying they dont think the gas attacks were assad, people arnt afraid of voicing that opinion meaning, theirs a good chance it did not happen.

Jump in your oven imkikey.

The mental gymnastics never cease to amaze me. We've truly reached some Berniebot levels of denial here.

Lurk faggots and stfu

I imagined WW3 a little different.

we still have to see

what a fucking sad excuse for buying into zionists tricks. Just as Assad was fucking up al qaeda, isis and fsa, the US attacks Assad, giving an opening to US backed terrorists. Seems that the US isn't that willing to let go of their investments as of yet, huh

Assad was receiving no support from Russia at the time, they were completely pulling out. There's no way Assad could hae finalized the war within the next 4-8 years, after which there might be a liberal cunt in office.

Firing a bunch of missiles at an empty base re-affirmed Russian commitment to Syria and will end the war in the next few years.

Especially if sanctions on Russia are lifted.

A is what normies believe as proved when I talked with my coworkers, it must be put there even as a exercise.

I should have put the made up possibility, though. Good pointing that out.

The amount of shills on here trying to discourage everyone should be the most obvious sign they're actually terrified.

MOTHERFUCKER WE WERE JUST DONE BOMBING 200 SYRIAN KIDS IN MOSUL YET YOU'RE LOSING YOUR SHIT OVER 2 GUYS IN AN EMPTY AIRFIELD

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IF YOURE FOR REAL

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF IF YOURE A KIKE TOO

4D DAMAGE CONTROL

I've mentioned Assad, and Russia, and whatnot, and I still got the same response - "haha you're leftypol goon soros shill shut up he is doing 14/88 chess by supporting Israel, antagonizing Russia and bombing Assad instead of ISIS".

Okay, why do we even give a shit? Either Assad wins and kills the rebels or would have lost and then we can just bomb them into oblivion with no consequences. Attacking Assad still makes no fucking sense.

And like, that still doesn't make fucking sense. Can't the USs just allie with Russian and tell them to go support syria or some shit?

just because you e celeb means nothing here if anything negative as Listen to some your drivel and really should kill myself your shit is cancer stfu and lurk bitch you aint special and welcome you massive faggot

The consequences are a destabilized Syria and a corridor from Israel to Iran so Israeli F-16 can bomb Iranians.

If you don't think this is a serious consequence, YOU MIGHT BE A KIKE.

Really activates your almonds about who's a shill and who's not.
Fucking Trumpbots.

It does, as a result, there is going to be more russian forces in syria, which, if you have not noticed, they are actually fighting ISIS

Trump cried over a few brown children getting gassed by "Assad" CIA. He's not going to bomb ISIS because all their bases have child soldiers and child brides.

I don't see the problem honestly.

You see this thread being about Mosul, faggot? Damage control more. Now, back to plebbit.

if this is true im legit fucking mad

No, the president is not a King.

We're sanctioning them at the moment, and are allied with their enemies, how could we possibly ally with them.

It's going to take years before US-Russia relations are normalized, let alone brought to alliance.

Another question: How does doing what Shillary wanted to do and intervene in Syria make the left look bad? The fact that he is escalating the conflict simply means that shillary was right all along and the US should've stirred up war with Russia. This whole thing is making the left stronger. You dont defeat your opponents by doing what they want.

At this rate you'll even agree with Trump that the US should be dedicated towards Israel.

No dickhead I mean anyone with self respect, now fuck off and lick Ivankas Jewish pissflap

lol filtered

What do you think.

What? How does that make sense? ISIS would have taken over Syria, then we could have let the middle east take care of that shit. We could have even put the pressure on Israel to be the ones to attack ISIS controlled Syria so they would risk their hides.

See my other post

Why couldn't we just tell them to do that

The president can't make a fucking call to Putin off-the record and ask him to do it maybe? INSTEAD OF SUGGESTING IT BY THROWING MISSILES INTO A FUCKING RUSSIAN PROTECTED AIRFIELD

And ISIS are Israeli controlled.

You seem to be new to this board and lack a basic set of facts that have been hashed out here awhile ago.

He can't do it directly because that would be 2D chess!

What about the rest of the Middle East? You think they would have just let ISIS control Syria like that?

dude theres a new layer of tinfoil laid out here everyday, u cant seriously believe EVERYTHING can you

Good goy, smart goy, that's exactly what he is doing! Because we, I mean, k-kes are totally going to take the abuse instead of forcing America to defend us, I mean, them, and destroy anything that threatens us them.

Sorry, you should've considered that BEFORE you shat up the entire region, you dumb cucks.

WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INVOLVED THAT'S THE THING
We should just fucking pull out and leave them the fuck alone who cares about the troubles of Syria. What do we gain from them. Explain to me reach anons what do we gain from any of this.

You don't belong here boy.

What the fuck are you even saying, gullible fag? I'm not even American. And yes US just bombed a syrian airbase resulting to deaths too, all while helping their ZOG masters and their ops in Syria(FSA, Al Qaeda, IS) against Assad. Thing is, what will Russia do about this. In the past, whenever Russia pointed facts at the UN about the Syrian war and IS they were ignored, lets see what they will do now.

I think you replied to the wrong post. ISIS are indeed US, zionist controlled, yes, just like almost everyone fighting against Assad down there.

I haven't lost faith in Trump, as I can see how this swift and violent show of power could have many advantages in his dealings with foreign entities. It's all about reputation. I do not believe Trump is much of a chess player, to be honest. Things pan out for him, but it's from an extremely high level of intuition rather than meticulous planning. Trump is reactive, not proactive. And he's working towards increasing his own agency, or bargaining power, first and foremost. I do not believe Trump has any allegiances or friends; he's not /ourguy/, we just have some overlapping ideas and goals. I don't believe he intends to actually go to war with Syria or Russia, but he absolutely has no problem fucking with them in order to gain and advantage. His recent attack on the Syrian base is meant to make everyone on edge – he's putting Nixon's "madman theory" into action. He's letting everyone know that he's a crazy reactive motherfucker and if you deal with him you better be friendly and not make any sudden movements. This isn't at all a deviation from his M.O., it just happens to use our pal Assad as a tool and that has a lot of Holla Forumsacks on edge.

He's not going to play by our rules either. Until he really fucks up it's not a problem though.

Why do people keep saying people died from the strikes when no one actually died?

bomb the oil

And like okay let's pretend I buy into your fantasy a little. If this shit really is what you say it is that means Trump and Putin staged it which makes no sense as it would mean Trump and Putin can just freely talk to eachother. In which case all of this is unnecesary because that would mean both Trump and Putin are on the same page. Which obviously is not the situation.

tldr

try formatting ur text shitbag, i aint readin that shit

Have you all noticed how fucking retardedly she shills type?
It's like they have a vague idea of how we communicate and turn it up to 11.
If you think this is going to start WW3 then you are dumb and impressionable, we have done far more action on the previous admin that would result in a hot war, no one was killed in the missle strikes and only a few planes were lost while one of the air strips is completely attacked.
Now Russia has an excuse to setup defenses in the air-space Israel was trying to clear and Assad will get the ground support from Putin that he desperately needs.
Haven't you noticed that it is only the MSM that is chimping out over this? And shills are parroting it without any sense of irony or trpidation.

Fucking this. Someone finally making some damn sense here.

We have enough oil as it is we would waste more on yet another war in the middle east that with their dirty fucking oil.

Satanic get confirms, Hillary is now Trump's foreign policy advisor
archive.is/Sitrc

Where do you think you are

Get out of here nigger

It must be hard to use Holla Forums as a nigger. Too much reading involved? It's ok, you can bookmark the thread and read it after playing some basketball.

He's been tossing TLDR at anons across the thread. Demoralization shill?

that wasn't really short tbh

yea I see what you mean now

it must be hard being a middle schooler who hasn't figured out how to space text so that its actually fucking readable

Took you what, 30 years to figure that out? Hell, you should've done what Soviet Union did and stopped supporting Israel as soon as it became clear that they are not going to become your pawns and leverage on the Middle East. But no, you decided to be good goyim, poured resources into them, helped them destabilize entire region, and then put your boots on the ground and started turning countries into failed states, thus handing them to terrorists that you created in the first place. And one time when your help was actually needed (during Islamic revolution in Iran), you just refused to help. Good job, Americucka.

fucking this, why can't people understand this

I guess you're the original leftypol poster, thanks for revealing yourself so I can filter you as well.

Damn I wish filters were board-wide.

Muh six gorillion cruze missiles.

its just spacing that makes text easier to read, what does that have to do with reddit dipshit?

stay buttpained

tell me, what is the acceptable ratio of posts to total posts in the thread to not be a shill? fuckwad.

What's next, are you going to complain about people making a spelling mistake like you do on reddit?

because anti-trump shills are so terrible at their job they are obfuscating an organic turnaround with their usual dumb spamy bullshit.

Wait he's a goy because he wants Israel gassed by Scuds?

Really???!?!

I never voted for any of this shit I was a little kid when 9-11 happened. I sure do hope none of the delusional faggots in this thread are so blinded by patriotism that they would actually support a war with fucking Syria. Did we learn fucking nothing of all our blunders in the middle east?

no its just a fuckin eyesore, continue to post smug images, here i will too

this

it's literally 2003 all over again. Fucking verbatim

59 missiles, 23 reached target, most hit one spot.

No serious damage caused to airfield or aircraft, it is operating right now.

Only 1 dude killed, 5 or so wounded.

So yeah in terms of geopolitics, It's just a prank bro.

Aaaand filtered.

Maybe WWIII was always the outcome. Why did we ever think we could avoid it? Our destiny was never to stop Judgment Day. It was merely to survive it.

We'll meet again, lads. We'll build our utopia from the ashes. It was always going to be thus, things are too far gone. We must start again from scratch. The great cleansing by fire was always our only hope.

where else do you keep chemical weapons?

Aaaand kill yourself

If you don't support going to war with Syria, putting sanctions on Crimeans for allowing Russians to "annex" them, letting Israel take more land, then you are demoralizing shill from leftypol reddit.

DUDE WEED LMAO WWIII

He is simply a conservative.Thats what conservatives do.They conserve the existing status quo.He called himself conservative as well.In his case he actually is a "true conservative" he will roll back some of the things people have noticed they dont like.But in the end he WILL sweep the reasons (((WHY))) these thing are happening under the rug.

Remember people this system is dominated by (((them))) its the dialectics.The current dialectic is that right wing up to a certain point=ok(namely the artificially put down marker of how right wing you can be is Trump himself),all of leftwing=acceptable political opinion ie PC.Our goal is still to grow in number,harvest those who are falling out of (((their)))) system.The red pill and the blue pill are still in play.The non-white population grows both in the USA and Europe.(((They))) are simply waiting till either they can play out another war with their puppets for the bluepills or till the non-white racial populations are high enough that they can leave with their plundered capital to their new host culture they can parasite off,namely China.We must stave off war between the white nations till (((they))) decide on their flight to China which will cause a economic crisis since they are leaving with our capital,then we must win the race war in Europe.From then on out it will be whole other matter.

THE CHAINS OF THE WHITE RACE WILL COME OFF

WE MUST DEHUMANIZE OURSELVES AND FACE THE COMMING BLOODSHED

IT IS UNAVOIDABLE

do you kike faggots just toss together buzzwords at random?

In the end, who benefits from this? Well, (((take a guess))). So yeah, it's bad, not (n+1)D Chess or whatever you want to delude yourselves with.

Oy vey, not the interests of the Zionist Nation of Israel, those can't be opposed, never!

Check the IDs faggot, you're not even talking to the poster. 5 lines of text isn't a novel, the fact that you find it in any way intimidating is bizarre. Would you prefer reddit-spacing? Saging for pointless exchange that contributes nothing to the thread. Keep your complaints about your inability to manage your ADD to yourself next time.

samefag saying leftypol instead of Holla Forums

And then that video of Bibi and the six year old boy gets released.

We've been bombing Syria for awhile now, bombing an empty airfield is a de-escalation.

Nice try though, filtered.

he called dubsman a smug anime pic, clearly they're fucking tourists.

Israel benefits from a stabilized Syria supported by more and more Russian military?

Filtered. I can filter faster than you can VPN.

face it stormweenies, you literally vote on a jewish puppet

lel
Filtered.

N O P E

Good points.

Thanks for niggering/kikeing. Because of that I have read the whole text.

Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums Holla Forums
kikes kikes kikes kikes kikes kikes kikes kikes kikes kikes
niggers niggers niggers niggers
Володин гей долбит очко нормально

Am I fitting in now?

You're a fucking moron. And for the record, Israel can fill Putin's pocket just as well as they fill ours. If they're not doing that is because they really want Russia and the US to get fucked this time.

I love how kike shills just repeat newly learned meme words thinking they fit in.

If he's such a Jewish puppet, why are kikes like you you scared of him and shilling so hard against him?

Filtered.

C H E S S
H
E
S
S

nope, and you never will. fuck off

epic stormweenies

Downvoted.

well that pretty much seals it

Are you that stupid, or just pretending? Syria might as well become the stage for massive strikes from both the US and Russia firing at each other, razing it to the ground. THAT would serve very well to the Republic of Zion.

Yes I've never heard this "formal Trump supporter/voter" narrative before. What the fuck, I hate Trump now :^)

when there was zero shilling there were about 50 posts every hour, then suddenly Trump glasses a couple empty hangars and we're getting 50 posts a minute

seems totally legit :^)

I don't care enough about your opinions to filter them, friendo.

go back to 2003

read his posts, dumbass

I've been watching shills fight other shills for a while now. It's absolutely hilarious how they think Holla Forumslacks links up their arms and sing kumbaya on a normal day instead of constantly fighting each other nonstop over autistic things.

filtered

see

the one major target the storage depot for the chemical weapons was destroyed.

mad

tfw Vote for Hitler, get Hillary McMullen

Trump is a faggot businessman, Assad is an anti-zionist dictator, take your pick.

That's because leftists do this all the time, they have no dissent in their ranks.

If you've ever spoken to several leftists over a period of time, it's SCARY how often they use the same phrases, the same words, the same arguments.

It's like none of them think for themselves.

I still have hope that the "bombing an empty airfield" claims are true. I still have hope he actually warned the russians before.

the fact, however, that he publicly declared this was against syria, not ISIS is what troubles me to the point of stopping believing in the 8d chess meme.

but trump has, to this day, always surprised me, so let's wait and see.

it's either that or ww3, clearly. what putin does next is what determines what will go down.

get ready gentlemen

who cares, it was a false retaliation to a false gas attack

checked

My guess is that Dilbertguy will see the picture clearly in a couple of days and then the meme that he can do no wrong and it's always chess dies or at least the idea that there's a match against his base gets introduced.

most likely so user, but this still begs the question of what happened to the other 36 missiles

Either you're a kike or a Holla Forums shill, in both cases
>>>/auschwitz/

from the blog

archive.fo/fhxIU

There is no doubt in my mind that this was a coordinated plot.
- The chemical attack.
- The Media shilling campaign (especially this)
- The swift intel reports
- Military deployment
- UN work
- Trump's signoffs
- Airstrikes

This is the CIA. They are pushing ahead with their Syria campaign and breaking all conventions to do it. Trump is as useless as a wet paper bag unless he reigns in these globalist warmongers.

This. Were did he send the others, anons? What other target did he hit under the cover of a retaliatory attack on Assad? What covert asset were in the area/missile range? Hope he wiped out a shit ton of Hammas.

Yes. The imperative here is LIVE ACTION = DOING SHIT and ROLE PLAYING = ACTING AS A WORLD RULER.

God I just love how no one knows what the fuck is going on. Trump is a beast.

Im getting sick of these kikelies.

now we're on the same page user.
>tfw 2dozen to destroy chemical weapons bunker real or not we'll never know now without destroying airbase
curiosity intensifies
I get a kick out of all of these people who still underestimate Trump. After all of the times he's proven that he can play the (((presstitutes))) like a fiddle, all the tweets he's put out that cause outrage and (((MSM))) conniptions but are ultimately proven true.

Why I said he needs a couple of days.
See:

It needs to click that this plan was the same we were supposedly evading. It's Hillary's foreign policy. It's all speculation on my part, maybe he presents the case against Assad but I doubt it and I can't see him backtracking from "chemical bombs are a false flag". There's some level of deception in what he does but I don't think he's a liar if that makes any sense.

ON-THE-NOSE

Don't forget:
Trump really doesn't have any power over this, yeap, but I doubt he opposes this course of action much too, if he is a zionist puppet as we are seeing here. Because, lets be real, almost every US president has been one.

You people are literally the normie sheeple we talk about. Trump was the best of the choices but anyone with a brain knew that he would be the giant zionist neo-con he is now showing himself to be. If you REALLY expected him to be muh god emperor may may and didnt see things like this coming, or didnt see him stacking his cabinet with fucking jew bankers…shame on you tbh fam.

No WWIII will be everyone nuking Antarctica because of that terrible thing under the ice.

Of course. They got their tactics from swamping 4chan and are under the impression that creating 12 threads of the same criteria over and over will suddenly have people jumping ship and not having their jewdar go off something fierce that 12 fucking threads of the same fucking criteria shit in a "blind panic" being something incredibly fucking jewtastic.

It's

You've got the wrong door. >>>Holla Forums and reddit are two doors down.

It's all speculation on my part, maybe he presents the case against Assad but I doubt it and I can't see him backtracking from "chemical bombs are a false flag". There's some level of deception in what he does but I don't think he's a liar if that makes any sense.
you've lost me in the pronouns user who is he? Trump?
When you consider that Putin just announced beefing up of military support in Syria to back up Assad you might think about how this will effect the war on ISIS.

Because identifying as a fighter jet does not make you not a person.

If Russia upgrades Syria's military, they would also need an excuse to do so, such as "most of our high-capability equipment just got bombed"

I'm a faggot, missed the >

Also FYI Putin just officially recognized West Jerusalem as (((Isreal's))) capital. This may all be a concerted push by Trump and Putin to force peace in the ME and stifle the (((yinon))) plan by stopping the expansion.

Trump was the plant the (((Deep State))) thought could pull off an "only Reagan can go to China" moment. They fucked up. We know what they're up to. Trump is a powerless puppet.

I told you faggots democracy is bullshit. Everyone called me a defeatist shill.

CUCKS

To repeat: OP is the actual shill, trying to sell us Trump's "Reagan goes to China" moment so that we'd all be fine with getting genocided because hey, it's Trump, """"out guy"""" so we can (((trust))) him.

So you still work in that correct the record office that one user took a picture of, or are you in a new office of shareblue?

Typical.
but this level of discourse should be expected from Holla Forums by now.

Okay my fellow Trump supporter :^)

How about learn to think for yourself instead of waiting to be fed opinions?

POLITICS DIED TODAY

TIME TO END IT

ZOG pits crazy old lady against their puppet candidate tailored to trick conservatives and nationalists into supporting them and defend their globalist policies - how is that for a complex plan?

Okay, the missile strike is fucked, but what the fuck are people yammering on about with the 93m~ worth of explosives? Did they not care about 8 years of war under Obama? No, they fucking didnt.

For (You)

The entirety of the media and political class is. Useful idiot leftists don't mean shit. They didn't stop their politicians from voting for the Iraq war, they won't stop them from supporting this one. The only person who can keep this from going out of control is Trump, and he will have to fight everyone else with any kind of power in the US in order to do it. Will he? I don't know, but last night sure as fuck doesn't look like a promising start.

Gotta disagree with those dubs. Until some decent evidence shows up, Trump most certainly ordered it. On the surface it's a stupid move, but it made a lot of sense for him to do it politically.

One thing I have learned with Trump is that there is almost always a bigger picture to his actions we don't see until days (weeks) later. It's why I don't get hysterical like virtually every fucking one else. Wait & see.

C O P E P O S T I N G

I don't understand, but whatever gets the happening going is fine by me.

never been so smug. brb buying more ammunition while you spastics finish coping.

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

but kikes don't like it when you wait and see. They want you to act now without thinking, drum up hysteria. "Now you hear me? Now! Act now! The whole world is coming apart! Concern concern concern! The trump is finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally finally stumped" etc.

10 less finallys and someone might take your post seriously

if you were around during the primaries you'd know (((they'd))) prefer to have around 6 million more finallys.

It is what Putin did in Russia to solidify his power, it is what Trump is doing now to solidify his power. Your political enemies cannot trust anything, especially the narratives of their allies and enemies alike. You give them no firm ground to stand on. It isn't controlled chaos, it is chaos as an agent of control.

Hypernormalization, essentially. Motherfuckers should have read Roadside Picnic, or at the very least played S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

when you change your speech to reflect the shills, they win Justin.

The joke is it's a mockery of their "this will finally end trump's campaign. He's finished! Over! Pack up your bags and go home! We lost!" blatantly obvious posts they go about doing.

No shit, Dick Tracy.

Putin gave assad to trump as a present.
After trump goes to war with syria, other with follow. And he will go as el presidente who won the syrian war and freed THE people.

This will get him re-elected instantly and he will forgive russia's sanctions in no time or sells them to chinese.

This board has really revealed itself to be kiked as fuck. Trump just showed that he's owned and controlled by ZOG beyond all doubt.

Your mind is kiked.

so he didnt bomb Syrian forces?

You don't know what he did.

I WISH TRUMP WAS MY PRIME MINISTER

So its all an illusion. Enlighten me oh great sage? What happened and how many dimensions of god like genius is it?

HE SAID IT HIMSELF, YOU DUMB RETARD. He attacked Syrian military using a false flag attack that makes no sense as excuse.

Shut up, you retard, Russia Today confirmed this.

I hope so. I sometimes doubt Trump and I'm not the type to put all my faith in a single individual. After all, he's shit on anything tech I can only hope he's this smart.

Indeed, an illusory form.
Some say he is a holy man. Others say he is a shithead.
The continuation of a relatively new kind of politics.
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

You're confused, and scared, and your world is making less sense. You could adopt a completely different point of view now though. Perhaps you aren't built for this kind of thing.

Still believing the (((media))), it's ok, they will explain it all to you. They can make everything make sense. Cozy up to that Talmudvision a little closer, Chaim.

You are victim of abortion and I piss in your mouth, how is that for a different point of view?

As usual you just come off as angry and confused.

I come in your mouth, how is that for confusion?

I can remember every other incident when the shills cried out "Drumpf is finished."

I doubt this one will turn out any different.

Degenerates should return to cuckchan, you seem to be confused as to where you are.

So, Holla Forums will deny it and then pretend that it never happened?

fort sumter confirmed?

so Trump just played his own false flag to counter the mossad false flag

you weak-willed faggots disgust me! Sad!

your colors are revealed, you don't trust the madman

that means that all the Israeli planes trying to fly over Syria to help ISIS by attacking Assad forces pretending they're Hezbollah will get blown the fuck up

You poor little baby, you really were just a booger following Trump like a little meme.

What Trump did was brilliant.

1. Fire missiles at an empty airfield filled with nearly nothing.

2. Warned Russia, and ofc Russia even shoots down some of the extra missiles to look cool, but overall despite mass media bluff talk, the false flag is ignored and status quo is preserved.

3. Takes control of the fucking narrative like a mad-man, forcing the libcucks to back down with a whimper because he's forcing their hand.

Trump is a genius, I'm sorry.

Dammit, anons. This chess is so 4D that Trump's narrative is even leaving Holla Forums behind. Now the media has to let the nuclear option go unnoticed, or stop talking about Syria for a few days and let it cool off.

you watched the UN council? US even brought up Iran as le bad sarin gas enabler. Seriously it was like watching Killary speaking.

fuck the US and fuck everybody supporting this false narrative, further pushing the whole world to conflict

You forgot the best part:

4. Trump recognizes he was fed misinformation purges the agencies and nukes israel.

no chance in hell

I saw that he passed something like 54-45 or whatever the fuck

Holla Forums truly BTFO

Isn't he on the side of Ivanka's husband and not Trump? Bannon was our man.

you are so dumb, you are like little baby to me

Notice Syria's official reaction.

WE WILL BOMB ISRAEL.

Now, why would they say that? Because Trump loves Israel so much?

Or perhaps….because Mossad carried out the false flag and it's a veiled threat to Mossad.

Did you even watch it, you faggot? or you just spew leftyshit here and there because you're out of arguments besides muh 7634543d chess?

Kill your talmudvision, Chaim.

You really take all the MSM conferences and sabre-rattling seriously?

lol retard

Hah, well, that's not true lad: Someone is very on board with this.

The American people being on board no longer matters.

can a face be more (((untrustworthy)))

Well yeah, but still, no excuses for this reaction.

You all wanted chaos

now you HAB! IT

So you think his goal was to get everyone to agree, his supporters and his haters, that attacking Syria is a bad idea? I hope you're right.

She's got a point. Anything that pleases the media is bad. They're the #1 enemy. Their false news about Bannon being kicked out of the NSC for example was nothing compared to the opportunity that Trump gave them on a gold platter last night.

JIDF go away

he's probably more white than you are

Did the ancient Aryans occupy Syria like they did with Iran?

Great post OP.

>evil Assad gassed 3 hundred beautiful……… BABIES

And the best part…
Holy shit this hyper-dimensional chess meme is real, and Trump out-played fucking everyone including me who thought he fell for it.

I won't have sufficient chaos until I see the mushroom clouds rising.

It came from some no-name site. Spectator put it on their breaking news feed, then deleted it when they realized it had no credibility.

This will blow over quickly and no one will care a few months for now.

as opposed to condemning him instantly?

I will ask you this, Shillary. What have you done to earn my trust or the trust of anyone? Nothing.
Trump has done more good for the USA, the world and the whites in 1 month than you have in your entire life. So yes, I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt.
He fucking earned it.
You earned nothing but my disgust

Nothing, because Trump doesn't hate jews.

This shit right here is the real shocker. How can such a anti-jewish board unironically, seriously believe that Trump was a white nationalist anti-Jewish leader. How? How can you? Perhaps all the Trump worshiping will die down because it was getting stupid.

You better hope so, because stuff like this could escalate quickly. The fact that it even happened is troubling, since so many on here were convinced that Trump was just playing 435334D chess when he condemned Assad but still remained convinced Trump wouldn't do anything.

Mig-23 are extensively used as attack aircraft by the SyAF. The Russians had a distinct ground attack variant called the Mig-27, but it wasn't exported. It isn't as though air superiority is much of a priority for Assad at the moment anyway.

Crisis actors, all part of the jewish media pantomime

Trump is nothing if full of surprises.
We have no idea what his plan is. And we done this dance before where he turn apparent defeats into victories.

So everyone chill.

The exact same is true of muslims if you discuss islam with them.
They just parrot responses that their imam gave them.
The best is when they don't have an answer until the next week, after they've been to mosque to ask the imam how to answer you.
Leftists are spawned from jewish monotheism via marx, islam as monotheism shares many ideological similarities.
They are brothers in the sense that they reject reason and philosophy in favor of learning what is "correct" by rote without giving any thought to the logic behind anything.

Oh No! Trump lost the support of the right and now has the support of the left! What ever will he do now that he has the support of the majority!

I guess he'll pass single-payer health care.

That's some serious bullshit rationalization. I've supported Trump since the beginning but will call a spade a spade. Trump fucked up. End of story.

Nobody here with half a brain thought that Trump was Hitler 2.0. We supported him as the obviously better option compared to Hillary and his efforts of shifting public sentiment further to the right. Only T_D faggots worshipped him as the fucking god emperor.

this.

Maybe. I'm still waiting to see where this is going before drawing any conclusions. The strike did shock me, but the pieces are still being set if this really is chess.

This is good, shows the bombing was more "symbolic" than planned to devastate Syrian Army.

Isn't it money that we already spent to produce the missiles, and they'd otherwise be sitting on some vessel or base?

I give him the benefit of the doubt for now, and we'll see which path he's truly committed to.

I wonder how much it would even cost to repair that runway.

That was the whole fucking point of it.

This is exactly what I suspect, too. It's got CIA niggerprints all over it.

Half the left is now suddenly praising Trump, for illegally bombing another country on the flimsiest of false-flag evidence and provoking Russia.
At this point, we don't know for sure what's going on, but if it turns out that Trump is doing exactly what he was elected NOT to do, it might be time to repurpose the shitty "impeach Trump" memes, now that there's actually legal grounds to impeach him on.

We might just be better off with President Pence, if Trump is going to go neo-con.

short story = yes
long story = persians were essentially aryans and blood relatives to the Mediterranean aryans aswell but like the ancient egyptians the blood of the nation changed and emergence of islam + the assorted jihad had a huge impact on the genes of the nations of the mid east. a good idea of seeing where aryans were geographicly is to look at the pattern of euroindo language groups and where they are.

There are only 2 possibilities

1. Judea is turning Trump into a neocon warmonger

2. Trump wanted to warn Assad with a minor attack as a way tell him "I'm on your side but stop fucking up like that"

I swear all you fucking idiots are underaged and don't remember how the iraq war started. Bush literally sad all the same shit Trump's admin is saying now with chemical attacks and UN violations.

The US navy will be flying bombers over Damascus and you faggots will still say that. Typical Amerfat """patriotic""" morons. So easy to dupe.

So much denial. That cognitive dissonance is killing you ain't it?

Nah I think it's greek / european blood from the Middle Ages. Syria was part of the Byzantine Empire until 700 something, when the muslims conquered the place but some major cities like Antioch had christian / european kings at the time of the Crusades.

en.wiki*pedia.org/wiki/Bohemond_I_of_Antioch

"The Norman monarchy he founded in Antioch arguably outlasted those of England and of Sicily.[2]"

OK so what is this Spectactor Index Twitter account exactly? It has no website, it's just a Twitter account. Why should we care what they put on their Twitter account? Who are they?

look at Lybia instead, it's a better example because there was no american troops involved, only planes:

ib*times.co.uk/nato-ends-libya-mission-240450

the only difference is the russian presence in Syria, which tells me Donald Trump isn't going to actually do something really stupid

pls just do a
https://

two * on each side

shut the fuck up nigger faggot. Trump is just an entertaining turd flinging monkey, and the deep-state WON.

Get over it.

This theory of faggot Trump bootlickers is the WORST theory ever. If this was all done without Trump's authorization, then it was Trump's PERFECT chance to get on twitter and tell the faithful to take to the streets with their AR-15s. RWDS would have been real. If what you say is true, Trump had a golden chance to sieze total power, and enact RWDS. But instead he cucked out like a faggot, because he's just an autistic retard with NO PLAN, and he's not your guy. And you continue to suck his cock, making excuses for him.

Disgusting faggot. kys.

Take Trump's cock out of your mouth. Trump is a stupid retarded neo-con faggot, and his daughter is married to an orthodox jew. His grand-kids are jewish, and now his jewish son in law is importing an assload of Jews into the Whitehouse as the "innovation czar" or whatever the fuck Trump made him, to "overhaul" government.

More tax cuts to jews, MORE globalism, and you'll get a $10 per hour job. You'll go to work for Jews, making them rich again.

MAGA = Make Jews Rich Again.

Stfu stupid nigger. McConnel nuked Senate rules. There is no "point". The story will be covered regardless. It's as if newspapers don't have multiple departments that deal with multiple issues, and are not able to multi-task.

Trump attacked the syrian government and wasted $60 mil because he wanted to distract late night news from Gorsuch, who got confirmed with a Senate majority? What kind of retarded as fuck point are you making? Fucking retard. Fuck off to 8pol.

Latest news, Israel has been nuked by 12 Hiroshima sized nukes.
The population has been reduced by 90%.
Palestein is already set to regain control of the land.
isis has claimed it immediately surrenders due to its principle funder being cut off.
This includes the mercenary groups operating in Syria, referred by the american media as 'rebels'.

In other news, north Korea has successfully reabsorbed south korea and is now simply called Korea.

Further reports state that the US is to be split into two countries, north and south - which will perpetually be at war with one another, and therefore be too busy to meddle in the affairs of the rest of the world.

a civil war might really be what they, and the world need in the states

Yep it's toxic masulinity when Trump goes in to save innocent, wittle babies. The jews got done in by their own psy-ops.

Is this an ironic joke?

I'm not shilling for trump you fucking idiot.

This is retarded, you actually believe Assad committed a chemical attack?

oh noooo not israel i'm gonna be so sad if they send scud missiles to them of noooooo.

despite all of that, the original account deleted the tweet due to no credible source to back up the claim. so there's nothing to be worried about for now.

Greeks were for the most part ethnically Aryans though.