Cernovich talking about Ivanka and Bannon on Twitter

More e-celebs trying to D&C with blackpills for their (((masters)))? Cernovich adding to the current panic about Trump on Twitter.

https:// twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850183197753200640

Disgusting. At this moment shills are attacking Holla Forums with every attempt at demoralization, right as e-celebs are spreading panic, and coincidentally right after Holla Forums was hacked and shilled harder than ever before. The play is obvious: identify all of Trump's popular supporters and subvert them to attack Trump's base and spread disinfo during the subsequent panic.

If there is any legitimate information about Ivanka being out to fire Bannon, or more evidence of the current wave of D&C underway by pozzed e-celebs, please post.

Ivanka is a cunt and Kushner and Bannon are at war, why do you doubt she wants Bannon gone so she doesn't have to take any nasty questions anymore and disagree with her fathers positions.

A bunch of cuckchanners and redditors panicking because of shills is not a healthy discussion.

Mike Cernovich is the Haruki Murakami of the right.

Her KIKE husband hates him so cerno Jew isn't exactly breaking some huge fucking story.

Didn't you read anything the past few days? The Jew had Bannon removed from the security counsel and he wanted to quit over that. He hasn't because he's the rich Mercer bitch's inside guy at the WH. He's being sidelined. The Jew is running the show. Trump is clearly a fucking dummy at this point. Big talk that's all bullshit bluffs and ego mania. It's reality fuckers not a 'black pill'. The black pill is a nigger is fucking your mom right now xD

I have to agree with this and surprised Cernovich would be against Ivanka or Kushner.

Bulletproof Mindset is the best book I have ever read in my life.

If you want to shill on Holla Forums you have to at least try to sound like you belong

Awww Jared had his feewings hurt by Bannon and asked his lil' wifey to run to daddy about it. Fuck this bitch and fuck her kike husband.

That jews seems to be the biggest passive aggressive fag of all time.

I loved it when Based Ted triggered Ivanka and Don Jr at the convention.

Good times

That's not going to work.

Well he wouldn't stand with me and he's probably Canadian anyways.

Has anyone checked Trump's POTUS twitter account? He made a tweet two hours ago, saying "Tonight I ordered a targeted military strike……"

Now, I don't check his twitter often so I don't know his typing habits, but this seems a little off. It seems forced, maybe resigned. To me, it just seems that entire statement is off regarding the body language he puts on. Anyone else getting that feeling?

This. Kushner and Ivanka are a cancer to the administration.

Didn't she get Lewandowski fired? Kushner hates Bannon and vice-versa. Bannon thinks Kushner is worse than a Democrat.

You think they'd be more outraged at a swastika or a cross spray painted on their SINogogue?

Ivanka wants Bannon out of her sight because whenever he's around she gets wet.
#FactsAboutWomen

Ivanka Trump is a race-traitor and a whore.

Fuck her.
And fuck anyone trying to defend her converted-to-Jewry skank-ass.

you have to go back

shill, reported

I'm a campaign volunteer who worked at trump tower since the early primaries. I saw everything since the beginning, we spent hundreds of hours making phone calls all throughout the day. We started out in a make-shift call center where they filmed the apprentice, and later on we got moved downstairs near the ice cream shoppe. The other volunteers and I grew close like a family during this election because we stuck to our guns and flipped every state we could while putting up with people's bullshit for being faithful to Trump. We still go out on occasion just to hang out and discuss politics. If any of you were with the campaign too you'll recognize the images I'm posting and where they came from.

If this shit goes though with Bannon and we get a serious number boots on the ground in Syria, I'll go to Trump tower myself and dump everything they gave us right in the lobby. The shirts, hats, rally posters we handed out, bumper stickers, inauguration invites, even the Trump Water Bottles, all of it. I will not want any of this shit in my house to remind me of all the time I wasted.

I'll even fucking film it and post it here.

do it user, if it comes to that, then we go to war against the system itself, like we used to, only now soo many others have woken up and taken some form of red pill, we have a decent shot at it.