Would Teen Titans been better off if it was a standard DCAU show?

Would Teen Titans been better off if it was a standard DCAU show?

not necessarily, it had its own style and it was successful in its own right. although if it had been part of the greater DCAU then maybe TTG never would have happened.

also, it's pretty hard to argue with the left half of that image there tbh

How the fuck do you stand like that without falling over?

There was this one off line in Static Shock that never went anywhere and caused more questions than answers.

A little less animu bullshit and a just a sliver more of Bruce Timm/BTAS seriousness would have made their attempts at serious plots and character development land a lot better.

How?
You don't seem to understand the difference between DCAU and Titans. DCAU were shows for older kids and teens that younger kids could watch. Titans was much more clearly a kids' show that their older brothers and parents could also enjoy.
Wanting it to be a Timm style-show would be crowding the market with something that particular niche of audience already had plenty of.

You're the one replying to his bait dumbass.

Unless you count Static actually joining the titans in the comics.

Im talking DCAU user

You really are fucking stupid

simply telling you not to respond to blatant shitstirring fam
sorry you can't figure that out on your own

so, if Bruce Tim had made the TT cartoon, people wouldn't have boners for Raven everytime?
shit, thats genius

If it did get a new dcau series, that starfire would be scrapped in todays climate

Jesus Christ, at this point the vols should perma-ban both you spergs and save everyone the trouble.

Go back to cuckchan faggot.

Starfire and Raven can fly, Cyborg might have magnet/suction feet. Don't know about how BB could justify it.

Shit Starfire looks hot in the Timm style.

What are you talking about she looks hot in that pic as well. The Timm style lends itself well for pinup material.

In all honesty I prefer the show's design for Cyborg than the Timm one. The show actually looked like a guy who was half robot half human here it looks more like some bendable silver material was glued onto him. Then again I wasn't the biggest fan of his design in the older comics.

no user, Starfire looks good, but Tim-style Raven looks very plain and generic

Maybe, though it was good anyway. That is one sexy Starfire, though, goddamn.

TT was distinct enough with a different style that I'm glad we got out own thing with it.it could have been better, but it also showed people the very important fact that you don't need to be based off of long running successes to be good with comic shit, a lesson that was instantly forgotten.

Because Static was a huge unknown variable. I'm plenty happy that we got what we did, and now he's popping up in other places. If they had shoved him into JLU, (which was the only show to air after Static Shock I think) and made him boring or bland, it would forever cucked us out of seeing more of him.

I've always considered that line not to be in reference to the mock-anime Titans and more of a version from the DCAU considering by that point in Static Dick was already Nightwing, and it was obvious that the Robin in TT was also Dick.

No one cares what you think user.

Did the Dakota universe get welded onto the DC universe?

standing on the balls of your feet

Static Shock and the DCAU is weird since at 1st they were never planning for it to be connected but then one thing led to another and all of a sudden you got Static teaming up with the Justice League. Static did show up in Justice League but as an old guy due to future shenanigans. Honestly I would have liked if both Static and Gear showed up in JLU you had 2 fucking teenager super heroes clean up their city full of super powered gang bangers and they are not in the league?

Why does starfire look like volcana?

The Milestone comics were separate from the DC universe, weren't they?

The ones in the 90s. There are some DC Static comics but honestly I prefer his cartoon/milestone origins.

Why does Raven have pantyhose/stockings all of a sudden? DC suddenly got afraid of legs?

DC can't handle the LEGS.

Its like they hate chicks and money.

I think it would have thrived more if the stupid restrictions weren't in play, but it worked better with it's own style similar to how Plastic Man would work.

At first yeah, but they got rolled together after Static Shock's success IIRC they were rolled together, I'm just unsure about the timing. Icon actually has a cameo in Young Justice.